Who should be interviewed next?

Front sm

blackink150

Branch: Ekaterina

Episode 1 - Premiere of The Cat With a Snapper for the Truth - featuring Dan Cahill

Saladin: Goooooooooood Evening queens and tom cats! Welcome to the first episode of 'The Cat With a Snapper for the Truth!' I am your host, Saladin and this evening I will be interviewing the guy who sent me to the Vet for a week because he stepped on my tail when he was 7, please welcome, DAN CAHIL!!!

*Everyone applauds as Dan walks out, confused. He sits down in a chair opposite to Saladin, looking at the bizarre image of his cat sitting like a human and talking*

Saladin: Welcome Dan! Thanks for coming on the show!

Dan: *blinks in confusion* You...... You can talk.

Saladin: *laughs* Yes, I can, Dan.

Dan:......... And this isn't freaking anyone out?

*Auidence shouts no*

Dan: *sighs and looks at Saladin* You can sit like a human.

Saladin: Thank you for stating the obvious. Now, shall we move on? Lets! 

Dan: *nods*

Saladin: Now, I've got to ask, you've traveled allllllllll around the world. Where have you been?

Dan: *hesistates before responding* All around the world obviously.

*everyone laughs as well as Saladin*

Saladin: Aren't you funny? Now, where was your favourite place to go?

Dan: *thinks before responding cheekily* Saturn's lovely in summer.

*there's a round of laughter at this response*

Saladin: Very funny. Was it nice not to be hunted down and killed because of your smart alec comments?

*the audience laughs. Dan misses the comment and smiles*

Dan: I don't know what you're talking about.

Saladin: They'd say the same thing too.

*more laughter*

Saladin: Now, we both know Amy. Everyone here knows her dramatic, complicated and over the top love life. I've got to ask if you, for some reason in which I don't know why you'd be allowed to make this decision, could choose Amy's boyfriend who would it be?

*there are many shouts of names - Ian, Evan and Jake are the most popular*

Dan: *waits for the noise to die down* To be honest, I don't like any of them. Ian's got such a bad history with Amy. There'd be too much tension to even consider such a thing. Evan and Amy don't work that great and I hate him. Jake is..... too much of a friend? Besides, she's friendzoned him so much, it's not funny.

Saladin: *blinks* That's surprisingly a mature response for you, Dan.

Dan: I'm not that stupid, Saladin.

Saladin: *clears his throat* Well, that's a surprise. TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR ANOTHER SURPRISE GUEST! THANK YOU FOR WATCHING 'THE CAT WITH A SNAPPER FOR THE TRUTH!' SEE YA FOLKS!

*exit music ends and Saladin leaves, Dan still sitting there confused before he uses this opportunity to start demonstrating his cool ninja moves*

Hello! Just clarifying a few things here;
Tom cat - a male cat
Queen - a female cat

There is a poll for this thread to see who will be interviewed next! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for Saladin's antics!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

MATHS PROBLEM - John has 912 candy bars. He eats 510of them. How many does he have now?  Answer: DIABETES. John has diabetes.

Life is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and a 100% reason to remember the name

Front sm

agentclue77

LELELELELELELEL

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

stormflash46

They should interview jake!

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

stormflash46

*bump*

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

baseballking37

Branch: Janus

Yes!!!

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"  - Jeremiah 29:11

RIP Conner, you will never be forgotten

#3.14