Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

Branch: Ekaterina

Chapter 1: Abduction

One year after the Vespers...

Madison, Wisconsin, football field “Reagan! Madison! HEADS UP!!” Hamilton yelled, throwing a football into the air. His sisters ran after it, both outracing each other. Hamilton Holt ran after them, when a sack took over his eyesight. He stopped and struggled for freedom. “What the-“ he could feel ropes being tied around him, and they were very tight. “REAGAN!! MADISON!! Umph!! Umpff umpff” said his muffled cries. This is ridiculous! I’m a Holt for crying out loud! I should get outta here like cake! But as much as he tried, his bonds were too tight. “umpffff!! Mmmmmmpf mmhmmp!” Someone lifted the sack and put a cloth to his nose. He saw his sisters bonded and gagged, both unconscious, in front of him. He stared at the masked figure in front of him. The scent of chloroform sent him to sleep.
London, UK, On the way to the Kabra Lawyers office
“But Ian, why do I have to come along? Can’t it just be you who goes see Mr. Huntington?”, whined Natalie, who dragged her high heeled shoes on the floor in a noisy fashion. Ian looked at his sister, obviously annoyed. “Natalie, we have no choice. If we still want to survive with what’s left of our money, we have to talk to Mr. Huntington. Now come along and get in the car.” “I can’t believe we’ve come from limousine to a Kia…A KIA, for goodness’s sakes!” Natalie yelled, balling her fists. Ian looked bored to death as the car started moving. He looked at  the familiar building and wondered why the driver hasn’t stopped. “Charles, we’ve passed the building.” Ian said, absentmindedly. The driver didn’t respond. He just kept driving. “Charles? CHARLES!!” Ian said, making the driver turn to him. This man was not an employee of theirs. Finally, the car stopped in an alleyway. Ian's voice was frantic, though it didn't look that way. Yet. “Natalie, let’s get out of here.” His sister refused. “NO. I am NOT getting my Jimmy Choos soiled by alleyway dirt.” Ian groaned and dragged her out of the car. Only then did he notice the group of men pointing guns at them. One of them put his gun close to Natalie’s head. “Get in the truck.” “Ian! DO IT NOW! PLEASE!” she yelped, fearing the cold feel of metal against her expertly foliated forehead. Ian got in the truck and watched his sister get pushed in. As the thugs closed the back end, sleeping gas started spilling into the air around them. “Ian, what’s going on?” Natalie asked, getting close to his brother. Ian’s voice started talking very slowly. He touched his sisters’ arm “Just stay…” In a few seconds, the Kabras were asleep in the back of the truck. No one knew what was in the back of the cake truck passing through the London traffic.
Beverley Hills, Los Angeles
“Seeya latah, my homies!” Jonah said, sliding into the limousine. He had just got back from an autograph signing. “Javier, let’s bounce! I wanna chillax in my crib.” The limousine started moving. Just as the car stopped by a red light, Jonah’s BlackBerry vibrated in is pocket. “Yo, wassup?” he said into the speaker. No reply. He didn’t notice that they were driving away from his house. “Aight. That was weird.” He said to himself, putting his phone back in his pocket. The car drove into an alleyway. As it stopped, Jonah looked out. “Heyow, where we at?” He didn’t notice a person sliding into the seat next to his. The next thing he knew, he was inhaling chloroform. “Yow, this ain’t funny, I…” then he feel onto the seat. The woman said, “Keep the car moving until I say where to stop.”

Oxford, London, UK
“That’s all, thank you.” Sinead said into the microphone.  The triplets left the stage, hearing applauses from the medical community. She and her brothers were giving a talk on how they cured Ned’s migraines and Ted’s blindness. “Now, let’s go eat some lunch. I’m starving.” Ned declared, pushing the elevator button. Ted rubbed his stomach. “Me too. How about some fish and chips? There’s a restaurant down at the Thames.” “Sure. Whatever you want.” Was Sinead’s reply as she stepped into the elevator doors. She pressed G. All of a sudden, knock out gas started filling the air. “Wha-?” was all Ned could muster up. He tried helping Ted up, who was knocked unconscious Immediately. “Ned? I think I…” and then Sinead dropped to the floor. Ned tried to beat the air around him, trying to get his head to stay clear. “I’ve got to…” After which, the Starlings were left unconscious. The elevator stopped to the Basement floor, where a man dressed in black carried all three into an Emergency Ambulance.
Attleboro, Massachusetts.
“Dan, you dweeb!” Amy said, hitting him with a pillow. “What now?” Dan asked, rubbing his head. Amy fixed her sleeping bag. “You ate the last Oreo Cakester! That was supposed to be mine!” “Well, DUH, you should’ve told me that before!” he replied, swatting the fly off of his tray of smores. They were camping outside their mansion, just what they needed for the start of summer vacation. Dan turned away to get another marshmallow. When he faced his sister, he found her being held back and gagged. “What in the world?” was all he could muster up before someone gagged his mouth as well. His hands were tied with rope, and he could feel it eat into his wrists. “Ooompff!! OOOOMPFFFT OOMPF OOOMF!” was Amy’s muffled yell. The masked guy holding her pinched her neck, and then she fell unconscious. “OOOMFF!!” Dan tried, but he too got pinched in the neck. The two men dragged Amy and Dan Cahill into the woods, leaving their things where they left them. Abducted. The Cahill children were abducted. All at the same time,  in different places. It's happening once again, and no one seems to have noticed. Genius. My plan is working perfectly.

and that's the end!tell me what you guys think! 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

lolsomeauthor3 aka AmberSpicy5

We'll run wild:  We'll be Glowing in the Dark

Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

guys,I might continue this after next week...I have midterms(fudge everything) and i have to totally focus
you might not see me update this(I'll repeat:MIGHT...I have my schemes >:)) )
so PLEASE LEAVE ME A POST,COMMENT OR SOMETHING...THAT HELPS(I swear,it does:I wanna know your opinion) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Awesome story.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wintereyes10

aka FieryAssassin55

I love it and all, but dosen't it relate to the vespers?
(Don't get me wrong, you're an awsome writer)

-Madellin 
  • Posted at:

"I will not hide when others fight our battles, for us!"

Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

@FieryAssasin55 no,this has no connection to the Vespers... >;))) you'll find out when I post it :DDD
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This is good
You shoul keep writing

»Andea 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wintereyes10

aka FieryAssassin55

@AmberSpicy5
Alright, then. Surprise me.                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                          -Madellin 
  • Posted at:

"I will not hide when others fight our battles, for us!"

CLASSIFIED

Hi, AmberSpicy5!

You have a really nice story! It's really, really good! Keep it up.

And, uh, thanks for reading my post! (A New Amian Story) I really like it that you commented.
So long. For now.
OperativeExplorer2 here, over and out!

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

*gawks at AmberSpicy5*
You're . . . you're 17?! I thought you were, like, maybe 13 ro 14, something like that.
I'm 12, BTW, in case you haven't known yet.

And a question. How can I join Cahill Philippines? I don't know how. (As you might have guessed, I'm a Filipino.)
I super thank you for reading my story. (A New Amian Story) Thanks for a thousand - no,
million - times. :)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

yes,I'm 17...(I know,old right? :P)haha...don't worry:I know a certain 65 year old who loves The 39 Clues more than I do(I swear...it's my professor:he made me LOL when he saw me reading The Medusa Plot in class XD)
anyway,how to join?I'm not even a member(yet...IDK:no one's telling me :P) I just posted my agent name(AmberSpicy5,yes), branch,IF you are a Madrigal and a member of the Saladin League and the post where you found out about Cahill Philippines...it's on Facebook,my friend:like it first then post your deets

and no probs on reading:I have no remote control for the TV in my room,so I have no choice but to read...makes it all the more fun when its AMIAN!! HAHAHA!! :DD
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

told ya I had my ways >:)) no joke, I have no classes tomorrow since my midterm exams subjects for tomorrow were scheduled on Friday. I hope i do well on them though...
ANYWAY, here's Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Stranded

“Oww…my head.” Amy Cahill said, sitting up and feeling her head.  

“Hunh…” moaned Ian Kabra, still lying on the metal floor.   “What happened?” was all Ted Starling could ask.   “Yo, where are we?” Jonah Wizard’s voice.   “My head feels funny.” Declared Hamilton Holt, looking around.   A voice blared into the speaker. Everyone tried to cover their ears   “Hello Cahills. Did you all have a nice sleep?”   Sinead looked up, and then looked around. She could see Dan helping Natalie sit up. Reagan and Madison were trying to assure themselves they were okay.   Amy was glaring at one of the speakers in the room.   “Who are you?” she yelled. Everyone sat at attention and feel silent.   “Amy, tut tut tut,” blared the voice again. “Wrong question. I will not tell you any information. Cahills, you have four more questions.”   Ian sat up. “Why are we here?”   “Good question. That’s a secret. Next?”   Hamilton stood, balling his fists. “Where are we?” he yelled into the air.   “You’re in a metal room, as you can obviously see. Next question.”   Jonah piped up, his voice quavering. “Yo, you WON’T get away with this!”   Then the speaker blared through the room once again.   “Oh, but I would. You wouldn’t know it.” It declared, rather coldly. That sent a chill down their spines.   “Last question Cahills. This better be useful.”   Amy whispered, her tone frantic; though she didn’t look it. “We have to think of something.”   Ian nodded. So did the others.   “Sinead, “ he said, turning to her, “Do you have a question?”   The room vibrated again. “Tik, tok, tik,tok. Last question, Cahills, before I leave you to insanity. You have one minute.”   Ted spoke up. “Oh yeah? What would you do to us if we didn’t?”   The children chimed all together. “TED!?”   “What?” he asked, scratching his head.   “That was our last question!” hissed his sister.   Ted sat in defeat.   “Oh, that was a good one,” replied the voice, “undoubtedly, you will find the consequences very painful; you will regret not obeying my will. Don’t dare. You are only eleven here. I wouldn’t want to waste your bodies because you refuse to obey my simple demands.”   Dan looked around, like he heard something extra to what the speaker just amplified.   “Alas, that was your last question. I will be back tomorrow. For now, you can change into the clothes I will send via the window by the floor. Farewell, Cahills.”   Then the room fell silent.   A few seconds later, more questions, and exclamations, filled the room.   “What are we supposed to do here?”   “Not again! Oh please, not again!”   “Who IS this guy?”   “Why’d they do this to us AGAIN?”   “Do you think the Vespers are behind this again?”   Ted yelled, “HEEEEY!!” until everyone fell silent.   “Listen.” Then he directed his finger to one of the walls.   Sure enough, a humming sound was what everyone heard.   Madison noticed a spot near the floor open and shove out a box.   “Guys! Look!” she said, kneeling.   “PLEASE don’t let it be more knockout gas.” Murmured Ned.   Madison opened the box, which contained V Neck shirts, pants and shoes, all white.   “WHITE CLOTHES? What are we? People in an asylum??” exclaimed Natalie, who fretted at the idea of wearing the same outfit as everyone else.   “Apparently, we ARE.” Was what Dan muttered.   “Yes or no, it is NOT an excuse to go monochromatic! I DEMAND other choices!” she screamed, stomping her foot.   As soon as she stomped her foot, everyone jumped in shock.   “OW!!”   “YIKES!!”   “AAAAAAAAGH!?”   “What WAS THAT??” Amy shrieked.   The familiar sound of the speaker boomed, making the room rumble.   “Ah yes. You see, the PUNISHMENT you for disobedience is electrocution.  All of you. And that was level one. Everytime a disobedient Cahill is in the room, the level of electrocution gets higher. I know that was a mere tickle. DON’T LET ME REACH THE LEVEL WHERE YOUR BLOOD COAGULATES FROM HEAT.”   And then silence fell once again.   Dan was the first to speak. “I swear I can hear an evil laugh after that thing stops talking.”

uhuh...tell me what you think! and iIF you can guess, who do you think kidnapped them??
spoiler alert though(highlight to read,if you dare): I'm adding in some AmIan,Hamead and Natan into the story >:)) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Thanks! :D
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purplepenguin887

aka AgentClassified322

Branch: Janus

Keep on posting I like it so far. It's really creative and original

~Megan
  • Posted at:

purplepenguin887 aka AgentClassified322

Name: Megan

"Shoot to Kill?"- Ian

CLASSIFIED

That is great!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

actorauthor11

aka TornadoAuthor1

LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT! It is Isabel!!!! Or Vikram! Or Arthur or Hope!
  • Posted at:

I am and always will be TornadoAuthor1. My first agent name, though you may know me now as ActorAuthor11, I will always be your TornadoAuthor1. Some things never change. 

- K. T. Somerset (My Pen Name XD) 

Grandpa was better than his favorite singers. 

CLASSIFIED

I love the plot!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

mermancentaur2

aka AstronomyCastle6

Branch: Tomas

write more
  • Posted at:

bennett

BODY OF A TOMAS,

MIND OF A EKAT

DARKHUNTER

10TH GRADE

C.S.I. Can’t Stand Idiots

son of neptune

Tomas eat broken glass for breakfast,

Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

hey guys!again THANKS for the reviews and likes...you made my week good(especially this week:midterms week in college,and I only know one class where I aced the test,so fingers crossed) anyway,my Mac had some kind of malfunction and i have to retype Chapter 3 coz the thing erased MS Word application,and I can't open the file...aaagh T.T thank goodness I wrote it down in a notebook!I'll post Chapter 3 when its my turn on the laptop... :)) aain,thanks SO MUCH! Oh yeah,keep guessing who kidnapped them! >:))
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I saw your post and I came to check this out. Funny thing is, I have seen this before! :D I read the first chapter on my iPod (replying is a pain, sorry :\\) and I looooved it! :D

This is totally awesome, btw! The five question thing was kinda funny XD (not for the Cahills, but for the reader :) I can't wait to see what happens next!

Also, V-1 is obviously... Saladin. XD

gabby
P.S. I have been electrocuted, also. :P It really wasn't painful, just - shocking. XD

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OMG this is aweome! Yeah, being electrocuted is not fun. Well, it didn't hurt but...oh whatever.
Keep writing!!!

~OKSANA
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wolfamethyst29

aka WolfAmethyst40

OMG, totally amazing! Please continue!!!
  • Posted at:

wolfamethyst29 aka WolfAmethyst40

Emma-Le

Hamilton Holt is my sweet cinnamon roll child<3

CLASSIFIED

I don't know who kidnapped them, but it's cool!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I haven't read it but I will when I have time, just posted this so i can find it again. THX~
  • Posted at:

Front sm

magicphoenix27

aka BlackDetecting11

Branch: Lucian

This is really good! One thing, though: go to the next line when a new person talks. It makes the story more organized and easy to read. Other than that, keep up the great work!
  • Posted at:

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." ~Nelson Mandela 

CLASSIFIED

PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

hey guys!! thanks for the reviews!! I'm glad you love it so far :)) oh! do me a little favor? after you read this, could you head to my other post?you know,just read it a little? pretty please?  0:)) here's the link:
http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/12831
AAAND...on with the story

Chapter 3: Sane boredom

Okay. I’m with my cousins. THAT should be a bit reassuring. Amy thought.

Then again, their ancestors have been trying to kill each other for the last 500 years.

“But how are we going to change? I’m sure I don’t want to…” said Natalie. Everyone thought the same thing.

The voice came back. “All of you, stand in separate corners now. And take the clothes with you.”

The Cahills obeyed, each carrying a bundle of clothing and a pair of sneakers. They all faced the wall, each far apart from the next. The next thing they knew, walls shot up from the floor, enclosing each Cahill into their own private dressing room.

“You have a minute and a half to change into your clothes. After which, leave your original clothing in a corner of the floor farthest from where you’re standing. Time starts now.” And a digital clock appeared on the wall in front of each Cahill. Amy undressed quickly and changed into her new clothes in a minute. She put her Levi’s, Forever 21 pullover and her muddy pair of sneakers in a corner and stood on the opposite side. As she stood there, here clothes vanished, and then the separating wall disappeared.

All of them wore the provided clothes, some looking a bit more angelic than the others, who slumped at the thought of imprisonment.

All of them sat in little groups. Dan and Amy were sitting in one corner, eyeing the cameras that were as small as a dot on the metal walls, you could’ve sworn they were nuts and bolts.

Ian was huddled in another corner with Hamilton and Jonah.

Sinead was in another corner with her brothers.

Natalie, to everyone’s surprise, was with Madison and Reagan, who were whispering in hushed tones.

Goodness knows how many hours passed by when they heard a whirring sound coming from one of the walls. Dan searched the floors and found one push another box into the room. He stood up and walked over to it. No one minded, they were all drowsy from sleep.

Hamilton knelt beside him, not saying a word. Dan handed him the box and they both headed for the others who were anxiously thinking of the possible contents of this box. They all surrounded the Tomas boy, who proceeded to opening the box. It was filled with…

…boxes of pizza.

“About time. I’m starving, yo.” Jonah declared, half heartedly. He helped bring the other boxes out and set them on the floor.

As the others ate, Ian and Natalie looked in wonder. “How are we supposed to eat this, exactly?” he asked, eyeing his slice of pepperoni and shoestring potato pizza.

“Mmm…pepperoni.” Hummed Ned, diving into his slice.

Amy supplied an answer. “Just do what everyone does.”

Natalie wondered at the stringy cheese from the sides of her slice. “Can’t they at least provide us with proper cutlery?”

Almost everyone looked at her. Except Ned, who was still enjoying his slice.

“Don’t you remember how the Vespers treated us?” Reagan asked, her face paling at the memory.

Natalie blinked. “Don’t remind me. It’s just that I’m used to eating this with a knife and a fork, not with my bare hands.”

Sinead said, “Watch me.” As she picked up a slice. Natalie and Ian watched her eat, trying it for themselves and failing almost miserably.

“Dude, it’s easy.” Hamilton added, munching on the crust.

“I can’t find any possible way of eating this without me getting tomato and cheese all over my outfit. I highly doubt they’d send a fresh set of clothes everyday.” Replied Ian, trying for another bite.

“Risk it.” Amy said, looking at him.

Ian did as he was told. “Well, that was easier than expected.”

Natalie tried it herself. They finished eating in a manner of minutes, finding themselves hungry.

Another box entered the room and contained a plastic bottle filled with water and some plastic cups.

“Hmm…I’m actually in the mood for milk tea.” Sinead said, sipping. Ned and ted nodded.

“Gatorade.” The Holts said.

“Hot chocolate.” Amy and Dan in unison.

“Chamomile tea.” Ian and Natalie.

“Sparkling water would be nice.” Jonah added.

They all sighed, returning the contents of the two boxes. They left it and watched it fall into the floor traps.

“Whoever this is,” Sinead said, looking at all of them, “sure knows how to handle prisoners.”

“Even better than the Vespers, too. Not that I’m liking it.” Was Natalie’s reply. They all listened to the sound of the boxes falling into the depths of the earth.

so?any more thoughts on who kidnapped them??I know this sounds rushed(trust me...I WAS :P),at least I think it sounds rushed. Anyway, tell me what you think.
Ciao loves!
------Ashley 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

oh i think its the madrigals and their doing a training exersize for the group
  • Posted at:

Front sm

stormfire17

aka EmeraldCobra502

I think it's...YOU!
  • Posted at:

| singing i am your worst, i am your worst nightmare |

sapphire.

CLASSIFIED

who????????
oh and make somthing amazing and well cool happen you
know like escape plots
oh and the thoughts of the people
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Evan hasn't been kidnapped sooo... I think it's HIM!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

IF IAN WERE HERE HE WOULD SAY
"I NEVER TRUSTED THAT EVIL PEASENT"
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

so gr8!!!!!!!! the lucians love it!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

stormfire17

aka EmeraldCobra502

Hey it could actually be Natalie, Madison and Reagan. Weren't they whisperin gin the corner? They could've hired people...
  • Posted at:

| singing i am your worst, i am your worst nightmare |

sapphire.

CLASSIFIED

the n why in the world would they capture themselves
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i think its a madrigal training excersize 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

hey guys...sorry I took a little long in updating :P a bit preocuppied with my report in Humanities(don't get me started on Gregorian Chants and Petronian Motets)
anyway, Chapter 4 :)

Chapter 4: Collected, Selected…Paired?

Dan woke up to a silent buzzing in his ears. He looked around and remembered the predicament he and his cousins were in.

Another boring day…this person is driving me nuts!

Dan missed playing his video games…being stuck in a room like this made him feel like he had ADHD. And he thought it better than the idea of being bored.

He sat up, looking around the room again. It was really the only other thing he could do to not wake anyone up.

His sister was lying beside him, sleeping.

Next to her was Ian. Like THAT’s a surprise he thought, smirking to himself.

Next to him was Natalie, who was lying next to Reagan and Madison, who were lying next to Hamilton, who was face to face with Sinead who, with her back turned, was next to Jonah, whose back was turned to Ned and Ted

Great. He was so bored he noticed the pattern.

Dan stood up and walked around quietly to shaken up his dead legs. As he was about to sit down, the room shook again with the sound of trumpets.

“AAAAAGH!!” was everyone’s initial reaction, while clutching their ears. When the noise stopped, everyone sat down again.

As expected, a box would come in with food and drink. After they finished, another box appeared, with a fresh set of clothes.

Everyone headed back to their positions the day before, clothes at hand, and faced the wall. As the walls came and shut them, everyone changed quick as they could. Everyone waited for the walls to disappear.

As Amy was waiting, the voice came back.

“Oh, I’m not going to put you ALL back together.”
Her eyes widened.

She could hear the reactions of her cousins, all in tones of anger and frustration.

“What are you gonna do?” was Reagan’s voice, coming from the wall behind Amy. From the way her voice sounded, Amy imagined her balling her fists, ready for a punch.

If the voice was trying to be reassuring, it sure didn’t sound like it. “Don’t worry. If I wanted all of you to go crazy, I would’ve put you in a mental hospital. I’ll be leaving you to go crazy with someone instead.”

And as if on cue, one wall lifted.

Amy Cahill turned around and found an outraged Ian Kabra looking up, searching for the source of the electronically disguised voice.

Great. I’m trapped. With HIM as some sort of consolation prize she thought, face palming herself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan Cahill whirled around and smacked his forehead.

“Oh great. I’m stuck with a Cobra.” He groaned.

“The feeling’s mutual,” Natalie remarked, her arms crossed “DANIEL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yo, what’s with the-“ then Jonah Wizard found Sinead Starling and Hamilton Holt in the room.

The two were seated on the floor, defeat obvious from their faces.

Jonah raised an eyebrow.
What’s with them? I think they’d be happy that THEY were stuck together…he he he

Jonah didn’t notice the grin that was coming across his face.

Sinead looked at him, her balled fists stuck to her chin with her elbows resting on her knees. “What are you smiling about?”

Jonah shook his head. “Nothing. I just…remembered something.” He said, glancing at Hamilton.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Reagan?”

“Madison?”

The two clung to each other, comforted by the thought that they were together.

“But…”

Reagan cut her off. “I don’t know.”

They let the words hang in the air. They wanted their brother with them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ned Starling found his brother staring at the metal wall.

“What’s-“

His brother put a finger to his lips. “Shhh.”

Ted Starling scratched the wall. “Just what I thought.” He said.

Ned sat beside him on the cold floor. “What is it?”

“These bolts,” he replied, looking at his brother, “they’re cameras.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there, watching 5 different rooms from my office.

“So?” was the brusque voice behind me.

“It’s done. Now to just watch them.”

The man stood behind my office chair, glancing at the different monitors. “And you’re sure this is good?”

I nodded, my fingers tapping a beat. “Of course. Now, leave me. I need silence.”

The man left, and I slipped the key he left into the panel.

Now. For a little more fun.

And despite myself, I laughed, that distinct tone of evil apparent in my tone.

Wow. I’m being devious, for a change.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

wow hurry with the next part!!!!!!!!
please!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

I love this story. You're a really good writer Ashly and please continue.
  • Posted at:

^o^~^o^~^Beep Boop^~^o^~^o^   

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

"Hug someone dear to you today. You might not know

when they might disappear forever." ~Me

Front sm

ninjanegotiator1

aka ReadingSecret2

Thy story is impressive, milady.
-Lucia, your #1 fan
  • Posted at:

ninjanegotiator1 aka ReadingSecret2

Anjum Lucia Cahill

Eliminate the impossible, and whatever is left, however improbable, is the correct answer ~Sherlock Holmes

Avid Reilin and Amian Shipper

Front sm

lolsomeauthor3

aka AmberSpicy5

Okay...so I've been a bit preoccupied...got sick and stuff :P
anyway, here's the next chapter

Chapter 5: Secrets, secrets, secrets…part 1

I looked at the files handed to me.

Browsing through, I nodded, impressed by my colleagues’ work.

“And this is all they have?” I asked, as if I wasn’t already content with what I have.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Oh please. Don’t call me that: it makes me feel so…old.” I looked at him, my lips pouting.

He nodded, walked out of the room and shut the door.

Thank goodness. If I wanted people to be all up in my ear while I work, I would’ve worked in Hollywood. Or in the CIA. And I’ve done that enough times to know that I end up killing someone who, so little as breathe down my neck, finds a needle sticking up their rear end.

I turn to the clock. 9 am. Perfect.

“Good morning.” I purred into the microphone.

I saw the Cahills stir on the floor. Everyone sat up, their legs crossed.

I left them there, just to wonder for a while. I’ll send their necessities in enough time, but my plan couldn’t wait.

I shut the sound system for the other rooms and left Amy and Ian’s room on. I wanted to talk to them.

Cute. I always found those two cute together.

The files they unearthed for me were suddenly lessened, leaving the files for Amy and Ian in my hands.

I grinned. Time to play mind games.

------------------------------------------
The voice blared again. “Good morning lovebirds”

Amy sat there, her face in a permanent scowl. Ian sat on the other side of the room, his back against the wall.

“Now, now, don’t make me get testy. I just want you to answer a few…questions for me.”

Ian murmured. “Questions? You kidnapped us just to ask questions?”

“Of course not! If I wanted to do that, I would’ve become a talk show host. And THAT didn’t end well. Now shut up. I do the questioning here.”

Amy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She obviously resented the fact that she was trapped with a betrayer.

Ian raised his voice, his tone impatient. “Well? Quit with the dilly dally and get it over with.”

Then they felt the room getting smaller. Amy looked in alarm as the walls started pressing together, trying to make a human sandwich.

“STOP SQUISHING US TO DEATH!” they yelled, trying to fight the wall in front of them with their legs.

Then the walls stopped, just enough space for Amy and Ian to sit side by side. “Now, any more complaints?”

Both of them shook their heads vigorously.

“Good. Now Ian,” the room shook, a screen showing up just above the left wall. “Explain this please? I found it a bit, ah…interesting.”

And a video played.

A dark room. Ian lay in bed, his eyes closed, his face a bit sweaty. "Amy. Amy. Amy. Don’t leave me."

He stirs in bed as if a bad dream was occurring.

"I’ll get that no good twit. Wait for me."

His hands start punching in the air. His hand shoots into the air,
"Love, wait!"

Then the video stops.

Ian tried to see Amy’s reaction from the corner of his eye. Her face was turned away, but he could see a flash of pink in her cheeks.

“Now. Explain.”

Ian raised his voice. “Alright. I was having a nightmare, okay?”

After a few seconds, the voice pressed for more. “Not enough. Explain further. You know the consequences.”

His face paled. Surely he wouldn’t want more resentment from his cousins.

Especially not the one with him now.

He took a deep breath. “Fine,” his voice was steely, but loud enough to be heard from the heavens. “I’m in love with her, okay?” and he looked down.

Then they both heard yells from the other rooms.

“I KNEW IT!” Hamilton’s voice.

“EEEEEEWWWW!?!” Natalie’s.

“Told ya” Jonah’s.

“A bet’s a bet” Reagan’s.

“Oh. My. God.” Sinead’s.

“Ha ha! It was SO obvious!” Ned’s.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!?” Dan’s.

Amy looked at the screen. It was paused, so she could see Ian’s figure lying there. She could barely make out a figure on the left side of the video screen. A shadowy one, at that.

“Now, was that such a hard thing to do?” replied the voice, shaking the room with its vibration.

Amy looked at him, ignoring her obvious blush. She could see him retreat to his mind, as if he could hide himself there.

“And Amy,” the voice continued.

She closed her eyes tight, thinking Oh no…

“Please discuss to us the photograph that will appear on the right wall.”

And on cue, a photo appeared. It was back at the cave in Korea, that scene she’d tried so hard to forget…but unfortunately, she hasn’t.

And more yells.

“Oh. My. God.” Again, Sinead’s

“WHOA” Hamilton’s and Jonah’s

“As if seeing it the first time wasn’t bad enough” Natalie’s

“I am emotionally scarred AGAIN” Dan’s

And a few snickers from the others. Apparently, everyone was shown the same image in their separate rooms.

“Now, explain.”

Her teeth gritted, as if she spat poison out everytime she pronounced a word. “2008. Clue Hunt. Korea. Hideyoshi’s Cave. Pukhansan National Park. Midmorning.”

Ian turned to her, smirking, but there was a faint blush on his cheeks. “I didn’t know you memorized it, love.”

She snapped, her face in a scowl. “Oh shut up.”

No satisfaction. “And?” the voice pressed.

“He kissed me.” She muttered under her breath.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you. What was that?”

She sighed, then yelled, pointing her thumb to Ian. “HE KISSED ME. SATISFIED?”

Ian looked at her strangely. “What?” she snapped.

He averted his eyes to the metal wall, but she could tell his smirk was still there.

“Very good. Forgive me; my hearing is a bit…weak today. It must be the speakers, I’m not sure.”

After what seemed like a minute, it added. “And did you like it?”

Her tone was like acid. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me: did you like it, or did you love it?”

Amy looked at the wall, glaring at one of the bolts. She knew it was a camera.

“Ms. Cahill, may I remind you of the consequences? Or would you like another demonstration?”

I can’t believe this.
She thought. Amy sighed and then said “Yes. I loved it. Happy?”

Silence. “Good. I’ll get back to you two soon. Don’t kill each other. Yet.”

Then more silence. Their room was stuck in a state of a very small broom closet, so they had no choice but to stay in their current positions.

“Did you really mean that?” Amy asked, as if breaking the ice.

Ian turned to her, confused. He already knew what she was thinking, but plaintively asked “Did I mean what?”

She stared at him. “What you said. About you being in love with me.”

Ian looked away, trying to hide what he was thinking. They let the words hang in the air, as if a spell was just cast over them.

But they were thinking the same thing: Whoever this is sure knows us too well.
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6