CLASSIFIED

HEY EKATERINAS! HELLO TOMAS! YO JANUS! HI LUCIANS! What up? I'm creating.....yup you got it! CHAT ROOMS! There will be several different catagories! You can request to have your own, personal, chat room, too! Say, LivelyJade and BearAuqa wanted to make a FanFic together. They could have a personal chat room that they would check each time they come on! EXTREME AWESOMENESS! All you have to do is say.....I want to join the Ekaterina Inventions Chatroom. Or something like that. OR you could say...I would like to request the Help Chatroom. (Which we have) Here are the chat rooms so far.

Ekaterina Invetion Chatroom
Tomas Workout Chatroom
Help Chatroom (This one will be done by anyone from the Help Club)
Janus's Creative Chatroom
Vesper Tracking Chatroom
Lucian Poison Chatroom
Food Chatroom
TaeKwonDo Chatroom (Lead by me, seeing how I'm in Tae Kwon Do, I'm exepting helpers too)

Card Code Chatroom (Share your re-useable card codes!)
Random Facts Chatroom (Share your random facts!)
Hunger Games Chatroom
Book Chatroom (Share your favorite books....and your least favorite)
Young Author Chatroom (Lead by me....I can help with anything)

Music Chatroom (For all branches)
The Madrigal Chatroom

You can be in as many chatrooms as you want. PLEASE JOIN!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

To the mods.......Food Chatroom isn't on topic! Come on dudes! (Or dudette)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

PLEASE? Can anyone even see this post?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Come ON DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!! Does NOBODY want to join?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hi EkatrinaAssassin52,
I came here from the Hamy story and wanted to say...

PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE GET HURT!!! PLEASE!!! 

Also, what kind of things go on in the chat rooms?     

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey! Get some people to come on here and have them say WriterGirl1 sent them and I'll do something EXTRA special for you. One more question, do you like Ian or Dan or someone?

It depends what chatroom you want to join. So, If you wanted to join the Ekaterina Inventions CR then you would post thing you have blueprints for or ideas for inventing something etc. In the food chatroom everyone can post their Favorite recipe or talk anout cooking and their fav foods. Anything relating to that topic. And if a Tomas comes in ands all like Hahah Tomas broke into your chatroom, they will be banned from the chatrooms.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'll be in Tomas workout chatroom, Vesper Tracking chatroom, Random chatroom, and Food chatroom.

Aaron 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Branch: Janus

I'm from the Ham & Amy story.  Please continue!!!!  It is Awesome!!!
  • Posted at:

Harper AKA DragonRider122

~Malinarana~

Front sm

fireice18

aka AnalyzingBaseball14

Branch: Lucian

TKD Chat room ( I do it to), Help Chatroom, Tomas Workout room, Janus Creative room, Lucian poison room,  V tracking chat room, FOOD! chat room, and Random.
  • Posted at:

Fireice18  

James

Do NOT ask me about the ashes where the couch once was!

Dream of Pineapples

CLASSIFIED

May I join? And if yes, then I want to be in Vesper Tracking Chat-Room and Madrigal Chat-Room.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dolphindolphin1379

aka DolphinDolphin122

Branch: Ekaterina

Okay Everytime someone forms a chat thing everyone comes in from other branches! So why don't we form one for all branches! Except for the fact the the message board is already a large on so problem solved.

• Posted at:

DolphinDolphin1379 aka DolphinDolphin122

eKat 

We will always remember you Kathy, Ashley, Jess and Clair.

Stay strong Madelyn! 

WWBWD? xoxo

The Girl on Fire + The boy with the bread = Toast

ChaiReactiooCompassion 

Front sm

sunsetdolphin4

aka DolphinAdventure24

I'll be in the V tracker, the Lucian Poison, the Random facts, the Hunger Games, the Book, the Young Author, the Music, and the Madrigal. Thanks!
  • Posted at:

sunsetdolphin4 aka DolphinAdventure24

Name: Wendy    Age: 14

Author at heart!

Go Cahills!

"It's not my fault; I'm just the author!" -Me (Wendy)

Name: Wendy

Cahill, Daughter of Posidon, Hystorian!

Author at Heart!

CLASSIFIED

luv u dude!

in a chat room u chat :) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I want yo join the Random facts one the Ekat one and the Card one
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i am also from the Ham & Amy story please continue
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay.... did I metion this? For the Ekat, Janus Lucian AND Tomas related Chatrooms, you dont HAVE to be in that branch. But its related more to one branch then another. Okay guys (And girls) I will start setting up the chatrooms! First one will be random cr so look for them!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay.... did I metion this? For the Ekat, Janus Lucian AND Tomas related Chatrooms, you dont HAVE to be in that branch. But its related more to one branch then another. Okay guys (And girls) I will start setting up the chatrooms! First one will be random cr so look for them!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

CC1: Yes! you can! So The Book Chatroom and The Hunger Games Chatroom comes out today!!!! (January 19th!)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay, The Hunger Games, The Random one are up so if you are signed up.....go there! See ya there!
(Beware of an annyoing Janus called CatChasing16!)

EKATERINAASSASSIN52
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Does anyone else want to join? By the way, The Vesper Tracking Chatroom, The tomas workout CR and the Food Chatroom come out today!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'd like to join:
-Hunger games chatroom
-random facts chatroom
and
-book chatroom
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sunsetdolphin4

aka DolphinAdventure24

I posted on a few chat rooms!
  • Posted at:

Author at heart!

Go Cahills!

Author at Heart!

CLASSIFIED

Your in! Sorry, guys about the delay on the book CR! I'll try to get it up ASAP!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey! I was the first person (other than you) to post!
Sorry I didn't get a chance to look at this so I could tell the people from the Hamy story. (Can I still do that? I'll do it after I post this.)
Also, why ask me a creepy stalkerish question about if I like one of the characters? Now look, I'm not calling YOU a stalker, I'm calling the question a stalker.

but if you really want to know, I don't.

So, yeah. I'm gonna go tell the other people from the hamy story to com here right now.
But before I do, I have one more question to ask you. Can I post some random questions on here for people to try and answer? I just want to see how many people get them wrong!
BYE!!! XD
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Yes, you can still do that. And for the creepy stalkerish question, I could have fitted it into my story. You can go to the Random Questions post and ask them there. Yu can be a temporary member. (Unless you want to join!)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sagawriter14

aka AmethystChurch2

Branch: Janus

I'll join Lanus's Creative Chatroom, Vesper Tracking CR (chatroom), Card Code CR, Random Facts CR, Book CR, Young Author CR, and Music CR. Thanks!
-Kelly♥
  • Posted at:

Demons run, but count the cost

The battle's won, but the child is lost

When a good man goes to war

topics/82106

CLASSIFIED

im in the following:

Help Chatroom

Vesper Tracking Chatroom
Lucian Poison Chatroom
Food Chatroom
TaeKwonDo Chatroom
Card Code Chatroom
Random Facts Chatroom
Book Chatroom
Young Author Chatroom

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

random chatroom thx
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

First, is the Random Questions one of the Chat Rooms?
And if so, I would love to join!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sunsetdolphin4

aka DolphinAdventure24

So are any other chat rooms up?
  • Posted at:

Author at heart!

Go Cahills!

Author at Heart!

CLASSIFIED

can u send me the links to the chatrooms i could only find random facts:)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Can I join?
-Andrea 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

unbelievablehero6

aka AgentBrilliant121

Come to the FaceBook Page: The 39 Clues FB Message Board. We discuss the 39 clues there.... 
  • Posted at:

Unbelievable Hero - Matthew Kabra

#Lucian

"Strongly as we steP into the futuRe, we eliminate evIl from within the darknesS & prevail in the light as one Magnificent force" 

CLASSIFIED

I wanna join the Lucian Poison Chatroom, Hunger Games Chatroom, and the Random Facts Chatroom
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sunsetdolphin4

aka DolphinAdventure24

Are any more chatrooms up?
  • Posted at:

Author at heart!

Go Cahills!

Author at Heart!

CLASSIFIED

INVENTION CHATROOM AND RANDOM FACT CHATROOM AND HELP CHATROOM CAN I JOIN? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

WATS THE DRAGON ALLIANCE SOUNDS EKATISH
  • Posted at:

Front sm

epicelf17

aka ClassifiedCommando143

Branch: Ekaterina

I would like to join the Book Chatroom and the Young Author Chatroom!
  • Posted at:

epicelf17 aka ClassifiedCommando143

"Just when you think my character can't get any cooler, I do." -Legolas

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:justify; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->legolas greenleaf

"Just when you think my character can't get any cooler, I do." -Legolas

legolas greenleaf

CLASSIFIED

Sorry, been really, busy. Im EkateerinaAssassin52s brother. she hurt herself so I'm trying to keep upi her stuff. How she does it all is beyond me. Well, the book chat room is up. If your waiting go to my posts and join: Stop The Vespers. No ones joined yet.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay, I signed you all up.
  • Posted at:

1 ,