Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

It's you turn to POV. :) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Dark One's Pov: I started attacking Mary and her friends.  "This is for hurting my son!" I shouted  blasting darkness at them.

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aidan's POV:

I kick him in the chest. "This is for hurting my boyfriend!" I yell and punch him in the face.

Sorry it's short... I wasn't sure if they were supposed to capture him or something...

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Your turn. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Dark One's Pov: I carried Mathew and started to go back to the dark relam. "We're just giving up father?" Mathew asks me confused.  I turn to him crossed as I said "i already lost your mother and my daughter, I will not risk losing my son!" I shout at him as tears started going down my checks. "OK sorry shesh'' Mathew says surprised. I walk with Mathew to the local cemetery and I place flowers on my wife and fiona's graves. "Now let's go home son, we don't need them, just like I never needed any friends, we'll just be isolated and forgotten like we always have been!" I shouted very angry as I started to open up the portal to the dark realm, when suddenly I hear Mary behind me, and I turned to her annoyed.

"What do you want?!" I shout at Mary annoyed.  "I just wanted to ask why chose the darkness, surly you must have a reason"  Mary said to me pleadingly. I look at her surprised. "You want to know why I chose to be bad, fine I'll tell you if you will leave me be please I said as I used my darkness staff to produce what looked like a memory right in front of her. "It occurred a long time ago when I was a little kid, the first ever science club in a school was being founded, and I was determined to join it, even if it meant that I was going to be the only kid with glasses in the club, and yes I was the only one with glasses and I thought I was in but then that's when it happened" I said to Mary as I began to tell her my tragic tale. The memory produced from my darkness staff shows my younger self being picked on and teased for no reason, the memory then flashes forward a few years later.

"Skip ahead a few years,  and I am happily married, have kids and all is well, until many years later my wife died moaned for a few days, my family started to break apart, and people stilled teased and made fun of me just because I wore glasses, and then when the Fantasy school first opened up I got a job as a science teacher, but I wasn't treated with respect, and the students payed no attention to my lectures, I was getting to the point where I couldn't take it anymore, my daughter Fiona was the only one who stood by m side and she would help me to remember that things would only get better if I just had hope, and I really tired to believe what she said but as the days went on it got harder and harder to remember that because the teasing from the students continued, and I even tried to talk with the other teachers and the principal about my predicament but they made fun of me as well, I was the only teacher with glasses so I knew why they were doing it, and all the principal did was look me in the eyes and said that I just needed to have patience, that eventually the students would come around because they would get used to me being the teacher, and so I did try to have patience for the whole school year I tried to have patience, but as the days went on my patience was starting to fade, and then that one day came the day that changed my life" I continued to tell Mary as the memory plays out in front of her as I was telling her all of this.

The memory flashes forward to the day I became the dark one. "It was a normal school day and some student lost a book, and i read it, and it told about magical elements but one element caught my eye the element of darkness, it would allow me to control darkness in ways that I couldn't even imagine, and I thought to myself perhaps if I possessed that power I would finally be treated with respect from the students" I said to Mary as the memory in front of her plays this out in front of her.  "So then I tried out a spell to give myself the power and it worked but I had a difficult time controlling it and the pressure from the students only made it more worse, when lunch time came I was left alone in the classroom and I felt like I was slowly changing like I was becoming something else and I realized that the darkness was the only thing that understood me, it didn't talk back or teased me, and sure I felt like it was wrong but it also felt so right" I said to mary as the memory continues to play this out. "I then decided that it was time to embrace it, so I did and that's why I chose the darkness" I explained to mary as the memory montage ends. "Oh sorry, I actually feel sorry for you" Mary said to me.

Please let this through mods bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... 5 , , 7