Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Branch: Ekaterina

Morgan- After school I didn't feel like walking home so I just walked to the park. I found a comfortable bench and sat down letting my wings rest against the back of the bench. I set my bag next to me and took out the phamplet that Principal Shadow gave me and just quickly looked through it. I remember what I said to myself and shoved the phamplet back into my bag and just sat there in silence for a few moments then got my book out of my book bag and read.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

I'm the Gnarly Narwhal, but those who truly know me, know me as Marvel.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Good Pov Marley! Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Principal Shadow's Pov: A teacher came into my office with paper work, and i looked at her into her eyes.   "Now, you wouldn't mind doing my paper work for me, would you dear?" my eyes glowed dark as i asked her this.  "No, of course not, sir" The Teacher Replied.  The teacher then left and i laughed evilly.   "They'll never realize it, until it's too late" I say to myself as i look into the mirror which revealed my true form.  Tomorrow i will have my vengence! I thought as i laughed evilly and began to sing.  

"These students have no idea that i have fooled them all! I love being in charge! I don't really care for the students at all! Good thing i need them alive!" I start to sing as my eyes glow dark and cold.    I twirl around.   ''I shall show them who they messed with! I show them my power! They all shall feel my wrath!" I continue to sing.  "They will never suspect the truth, until it's too late! Because....i am the bad guy!" I finishing singing as i once again look into the mirror and laugh evilly.   "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh evilly and darkly throughout the room.  Just wait until tomorrow my preeties! I thought as my eyes glowed dark.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Aidan's POV:

I walked out with Hunter at the end of school. "Principal Shadow and Mor were weird," I commented. Hunter nodded. "What are you doing after school?" I asked him. "I was going to go play lumberjack for a day," he said. I. Was. Shocked. I loved trees. Always have, always will. He saw my face and laughed. A pure, clear sound that made me know that he was joking. I rolled my eyes. "Actually, I was going to finish up homework. You?" he asked. I shrugged. "Finish up homework. Maybe sneak up behind you and scare you afterwards," I replied. He grinned. "Would you like to finish homework with me?" he asked slowly. I looked up at him, a faint smile on my lips, and said, "Yes, I would." He grinned and we walked together to his house.

Hunter's POV:

Once we got to my house, we walked immediately to my room. My mind kept thinking about Shadow and Mor. Something was familiar about them. I couldn't put my finger on it, though, and that's what bugged me. "What's on your mind?" Aidan asked me, noticing the look on my face. "Hm? Oh, nothing," I lied. She studied my face before letting it go. I knew she would question me later. Yes. There would be lots of questions later. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Principal Shadow's Pov: I look at the owl i had captured for a pet, and it just stares at me.    I get a pair of dark looking headphones, and then show the owl the picture of Principal Smith who is the principal of the fantasy school i had went to earlier.    "This is your target, according to my information he should be in his office putting away last minute files, now go and put these dark headphones on him, and then i'll do the rest" I ordered the owl.

I then watch the security monitor i had tapped into Principal Smith's office when i went to the fantasy school earlier and smirk as i watch the owl fly into the window, and puts the dark headphones onto Principal Smith.   I then speak into them with a microphones on my desk.    "You will do exactly as i say" I say into the microphone, i watch as Principal Smith's eyes turn dark.    "I will do exactly as you say" He repeated.    "Now listen, tomorrow you will schedule all of the students in the school including the new one Morgan, on a little field trip to the shadow academy" i say into the mircophone. 

"Students, field trip, tomorrow, to the shadow academy" Principal Smith repeated.   "And then those students will be mine!" I say laughing evilly.   

Mary's Pov: The next day Principal Smith came into the classroom, and told us we were all going on a fled trip to the shadow academy.   I was right away getting a bad feeling about this, but he made us all get into the bus.   Aidan and Hunter sat next to each other on the bus.   Sunny sat with Parker.  Henry sat next to Patience aka Savannah.   And Alex sat next to me.  And Morgan sat by herself in the back of the bus.  

"Now all of you have a good time!" Principal Smith said as he left the bus.   The bus then started driving towards the shadow academy.  I still couldn't help but feel like i'm getting a bad feeling about this.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Morgan- I sat in the back of the bus by myself and sighed I guess I should have expected it... being the new kid and all... I thought to myself and just read my book. I still had the phamplet in my bag but didn't dare take it out. I silently looked up from my book and saw everyone talking to each other and just went back to reading. You'll never be like them... I thought and saw a small monster walking next to her and quickly put it in my bag. No using your powers I thought and tried to calm down so the monster would go away.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aidan's POV:

"I thought we agreed we'd never go to that place?" Hunter whispered to me. I cracked my knuckled and my back and shot him a mischievous grin. "Leave that to me," I assured him. I turned invisible and stalked up the isle. I got up to the driver and pulled him off the seat. "What the!?" he cried, looking around, eyes wide. I sat in the seat, grinning, still invisible and made a very wide U-turn. "What's going on here!?" the driver yelled.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Mary's Pov: "Aidan stop! we need to go to the shadow acaemy! I don't know what's going on! But i have a feeling that it has something to do with Principal Shadow, just trust me please!" I begged Aidan.   Aidan turned visible and lets the driver turn the bus around.  "I sure hope you know what your doing Mary" Henry said to me.   ''Me too Hnery, me too" I said a little bit nervously.   We soon arrived at the shadow academy.

Henry's Pov: We all walked out of the bus and we all got into groups of two.  I was with patience aka Savannah, Sunny was with Parker, Alex was with Mary, Aidan was with Hunter, and Morgan was be herself again.    As we walked into the school, Mor stood there smiling as if he had expected us.  "Please follow me" Mor said as he started to give us a tour of the shadow academy.

Alex's Pov: As we started the tour, i couldn't help but notice that Morgan was missing!

Principal Shadow's Pov: I sneak Morgan away from the group and lead her to my office.   "Did you think about my offer?" I ask her with a smirk.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Morgan- I looked at Principal Shadow "Yes I did.. And no thank you.." I said and mumbled "I should be getting back to everyone and hope they don't find out I'm gone and talking to you." Walks away but gets dragged back toward Principal Shadow, I tried to scream but my voice was muffled and my wings were bound together. I get dragged off to a dark room by a student and still lashed out trying to fight back.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aidan's POV:

"What you did back there was possibly one of the most brave and reckless things I've ever seen you do," he whispered. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing, but I did when he added, "I loved it." I half-smiled and said simply, "I know." "And that's one of the many things I love about you," he said and then we quieted it down as Mor continued the tour.

Hunter's POV:

I wasn't impressed with the tour. Not really. I looked around and noticed something. The new girl, Morgan, was missing. "Morgan's missing," I whispered to Aidan. She looked around. "I'll go find her," she whispered back. "No. You go question Mor. I'll go find Morgan," I told her. She hesitated. After about ten seconds, she nodded and turned invisible. I quietly took out my sword and started searching for her.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Principal Shadow's Pov: I smirk at Morgan and put dark headphones on her, I then remove the cloth on her mouth.    "Let me go!" Morgan shouts.   "Oh i'll do that in a minute" I say smirking.    I speak into a microphone and my voice comes through the dark headphones.     "You will now obey only me, your master" I say through the headphones.    BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Morgan- I looked at  Principal Shadow and spat in his face and used the fold in my wings to take the headphones off. I tried to scream again but it was again muffled by a cloth. I sat back and relaxed to use my powers, I let the unicorn climb out of my bag and try to find everyone. (Its kinda like a black emerald or jade looking tiny unicorn, if anyone wanted to know) 

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Patience

I had found a tiny killer unicorn. it shouted at me to follow it, and i didn't wanna end by a killer unicorn, so i had to follow it. Best excuse i had was the classic bathroom break excuse. i was led to morgan. "Morgan?" i said. "Oh, well well. Look's like you made a friend. ATTACK!" Principal Shadow shouted. the dark headphones GREW LEGS. But i was just making an illusion to trick him. "Huh????" He said. i casted the illusion that Mor kicked him, and he ended up screaming at thin air. "Morgan. Come." i said. i made an illusion that we were still there, while we ran to the others. "Guys. Principal Shadow kidnapped Morgan!" I shouted. "What?" Aidan said. She was shocked. "Well, we better stay in the bus then." another student said. we ran into the bus, and barricaded the door until the bus driver came back.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

darkcat555

HIIII TAYLOR 

• Posted at:

Sunset's backup

If i'm using this, i'm probably being lazy...

DONT FEED THE GEESE. THEY'RE DEMON SPAWN VULTURES.

GALAVANT, GALAVANT, blaa blaa blaa blaa GALAVANT...

I have.. no social media.

#Rememberthelost

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Mary's Pov: The bus diver arrived but his eyes were dark! Principal Shadow comes onto the bus and somehow knocked all of my Friends out but me.  He heads toward me with Mor by his side but i escape! I knew i had to find out why Principal Shadow was doing this and fast! BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Patience

I woke up in a classroom. not my classroom, but a different one. I had been strapped to the chair. a few other students were in the room. i had to escape, but how could I? "Hey! Someone!" i tried to shout. i had tape on my mouth. i reallyyyyyy wanted to move, but i couldn't.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aidan's POV:

We all ran onto the bus. "Guys! The driver's eyes are black!" someone shouted and we all ran off. We were stuck with no way to escape, no way to contact anyone, and no way were we going back into that sch-. Oh, shoot, I think, Hunter's still in there!

Hunter's POV:

I crept throughout the school, looking for Morgan. I came across a room. I opened the door. Inside, there was a single chair. There was a mirror on the wall with a door beside it. I crept inside. On the chair there was rope from someone's escape and black headphones were on the floor. I took two more steps forward and the door slammed shut. I turned around and tried to open it. "Locked," I cursed. I make a light shared in my hand that illuminates the area. "What... interesting powers you have," I heard a voice say through what seemed to be speakers, for the voice was everywhere. I had heard that voice before.

Two years ago:

"OK, students, tonight is the night of the harvest moon," the Teacher said.

"My name is Matthew and I just moved here from Tennessee," the new boy greeted.

"I see a dark dude on a throne with a fluffy cat, and a smaller dark boy, and a bunch of random people around him," I told Aidan.

"The Dark One," I breathed. A cold, passionate laugh filled the room. It was passionate about darkness, death, and revenge. A shiver went down my spine, the light in my hand flickering. "I think that you will be a great addition to my army. Your friends will be so occupied with defending themselves against you, that they won't even see us coming," the cold, harsh voice of the Dark One said with glee. "Us?" I muttered under my breath. My eyes widened as I realized it. Matthew, his son, was here as well. I felt someone behind me and swung my sword around. He ducked and swept my feet off under me and I fell. My head banged on the ground and my vision went fuzzy. He hauled me up, dazed, and kneed me in the stomach for good measure. Then, he put me into the chair and tied me up. He put the headphones on me and went into the room in the back. His voice whispered things into my mind. Dark things.

Third Person:

He sat there, the Dark One feeding him dark words, slowly turning him. With each word, his eyes got closer to black. Finally, his whole eye was black. A cold laugh filled the room as the transformation was complete. Filled with glee, the Dark One sent Hunter, now under his influence, to go and fight his friends that were outside the school. 

And they had no idea what was coming to them.

(P.S. Hunter is an amazing fighter. And when you read his powers, I think you can guess what he can do in a fight. :) (blind people, anticipate people's moves, etc.)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Good pov Elf!

Mary's Pov: I shivered even more than usual and feel to the ground, Henry helped me up.  "Oh no Hunter...." I say out loud.    I run back into the school and my friends follow.    "Does this normally happen?" Morgan asks me.    "Yep" I replied.    We find Hunter, but i could sense something was wrong with him.    "Hunter are you ok?" Aidan asks Hunter.    Hunter reached for his sword and said ''I must attack you'' in a dark cold voice.

I gasped and told them to keep Hunter busy.   I then ran up to a closet and heard someone inside it.  I blast the door open with magic, and see a guy in a business suit tied up and muffled.   I remove the cloth on him.   "Who are you?" I ask the guy in the business suit.   "I am the real principal of this school" He Replied.   My eyes widen in shock.   "Wait....if you're the real principal then who is that other principal?" I ask him confused.

Real Principal's Pov: "He's an impostor! He's been posing as me! I don't know who he is, all i know is that he said something about revenge! Revenge! over and over! I have been in this closet for a few weeks now, he's been giving me food and water and mumbling something about darkness!'' I replied. The girl seemed to gasp in shock.  ''I got to warn the others!" She said heading for the closet door only to get blocked by the kid that was with the impostor who took my place. 

Mor's Pov: "Going somewhere?" I ask Mary with a smirk.    "The jig is up Mathew! I know it's you!" Mary shouts at me.   I clap my hands slowy.   "Wow, the puzzle pieces have finally come together! Good for you Mary!" I say chuckling evilly.   "What have you done to Hunter?" Mary asks me.    "You mean what has 'Principal Shadow' done to him" I say smirking evilly.   She gasps in shock.   She then tackles me and makes a run for it.

Henry's Pov: Mary came over as we were busy fighting Hunter even though we didn't want to.    "Guys! I got something to tell you!" Mary starts but Mor tackles her.     Patience aka Savannah gets him off of Mary.   "Turo formo!" Mary shouts casting a spell on Mor reveling him to be Mathew!          We all gasp in shock.   "Mathew.....wait if he's here that means......." I start.

Principal Shadow's Pov: I appear as Henry begins to spoke.   "That's right! I am really!" I say revealing my true form and they all gasp in shock.   I laugh evilly.      "I told you, that you hadn't seen the last of me!" I say smirking evilly.    "What have you done to Hunter Dark One?!" Aidan shouts at me.     "Oh i simply 'changed his mind'" I said laughing evilly.   "And now i shall watch as you all are destroyed by him!" I say smirking evilly.

Alex's Pov: My mind is like litterly blown right now! "Aidan listen, you need to try to get Hunter to fight back against the dark one's influence! It's the only way to save him!" Mary shouts out to Aidan.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Morgan: I looked around at the chaos and tried to think Powers, Hand to Hand Combat, Or Run.. I stood there thinking in till I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder, I spun and turned to look at Hunter Great... I thought with sarcasim and tried to remember a nightmare that would help instead of try to hurt everyone. I finally came up with a giant spider and had to pin Hunter with dark webs and it's eight long legs. I turned to face Mathew and The Dark One and suddenly ran out of ideas but I still concentrated on the spider. Bad Day Bad Day Bad Day.. I thought and just stood still focusing on the giant spider still holding Hunter down.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Patience 

Still trapped in a room. So, i did the same as a dream i had: Scoot away. i scooted the chair away, right to the door. i yelled, getting through the cloth on my face. "MORGAN! IM STUCK!" i yelled. Mary opened the door, and untied me. "So this is how he gets new 'students'." She said. She took the

cloth off of my mouth. "Thanks." i said, i grabbed the closest item to me, Which was a shoe. "Sorry new 'Friend'" i said. i whacked Hunter with the heel of the shoe. i continued until he was knocked out. It was hard, but i did it. 

Explanation of this: The dark one only has one pair of headphones. so i still had time before them headphones.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Hunter's POV(kind-of third person(ish)):

"I... do not go down... that easily!" I rasped, getting up. Patience tried to hit me with the shoe again. I grabbed her wrist and squeezed. She screamed in pain and the shoe dropped. I lifted my arm up, and she was lifted off the ground. Then I threw her onto the ground and she blacked out. But, just for good measure, I punched her in the face. I felt someone coming at me and ducked as Henry flew over me, trying to tackle me. I grabbed him out of midair and spun around, throwing him into a wall. Mary and Alex stepped back one. "Why am I the only one really trying to get you?" I heard a female voice say behind me. I flicked my finger and a blast of light appeared in front of Alex and Mary, blinding them. They shrieked as I turned around to face Aidan. 

Aidan's POV:

Great. Just. Great. Friends for basically all of our lives, get attacked at school, twice, start dating for about a month and get attacked again. And now I have to fight Hunter? Are you serious? I rolled my head, my neck cracking, and I grin. "I've been wanting to do this since the day I met you, Hunter Fortis," I said to him. He tilted his head a little, black eyes burning. Grinning sweetly, I walked up to him. And... punched him in the face. Hard. He stumbled back, hand going to his nose. It came back bloody. He licked his lips, staining them bright red. Then... he smiled. A very, very, very disturbing smile, like he was enjoying it. I turned invisible and threw my voice around, saying, "Hi, I do believe we just met. My name is Aidan." He turned around in a circle, trying to pinpoint the source. But I was right in front of me. He turned back around when he sensed what I was about to do. I grabbed his head and brought it down to my knee. Five times. Finally, he found my neck, grabbed it, and lifted me off the ground. In return, I kicked him in the face and he let go of me. And we fought. And fought some more. Until we were both bloody and beaten and worn out. "Wow.... We should do this... some other time... together.... Maybe when you're not so... dark?" I got out. He laughed a cold, heartless, spine-shivering laugh. "Good luck with that," he sneered with a ghastly smile. "I know one thing you can't fight," I said sweetly. "Oh? Try me," he taunted. I walked up to him and he looked down on me, confused. I got on my tip-toes and kissed him. And, I was right. He couldn't fight it. After about ten seconds, I broke away and he stood there, dazed. "I love you, but right now, it's time for this," I said and headbutted him in the face. He crumpled to the ground, unconscious. Mary and Alex, sight restored, stared at me. "What? I wasn't a fan of him when we first met," I said. "But you just-" "Yeah, yeah. Know anywhere we can regroup, fix Hunter, and fix Patience -er, Savannah- and Henry?" I asked. 

Mods: Please let this through!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Patience

it was dark. Well, of course it was! It felt like I got stabbed with a katana. I've never got in THAT serious of a fight before. So what, I need PE? yea, yea. So, I opened my eyes, and.. Oh look what greets me. A bloody nose. Thanks hunter. NOT. "What the Valdez just happened?" I said, I woken up to henry poking me with a stick. Soooo immature. "Stop poking me!" I said. "Ok misses sassypants" he said. "Where am I?" I said. "Let's just get going, glass." Henry said. He was definitely commenting on how easy I go down in a fight. But, I am going to train harder in battle. "I am NOT glass." I said. The urge to kick him in the knee then kick him in the neck flowed through me. "Just come." He said. We walked out into fantasy school. "So I was Also knocked out on the bus?" I said. "Yep." "Where's hunter?" "Hallway. Right there." "Oh, ok." I walked to our next class. 

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Elf: I wanna call you Avery o_o 

elf: I wanna call you Avery 

(o.o)

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Mary's Pov: I look at Hunter.   ''i'll need time to come up with a potion to reverse the influence from the dark one!'' I said to  Aidan.  Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Morgan- I just stood still and sighed, for some reason I felt like I caused it... I knew I was just feeling sorry that I was no where near the fight and didn't help... Ok maybe that was why... I made the spider disappear and went over to Mary "Is there anything I can do to help.. seeing as this is a normal day for all of you, I could lend a hand."

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Looking back I just realized I didn't put Morgan's age, she's 16

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Shouldn't it wear off o.o?

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP! i'll try to post a pov later, so one post a pov until i do!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I don't think so...

Aidan's POV:

"Okay. Just do it quickly. It was weird... and wrong to see him like that," I said the last part to myself. "Everyone has a dark side to them. I'm sure you've seen his before," Henry said, coming out with Patience -er, Savannah. I shook my head. "Nope." "Never?" "Never. I was always the dark one. He was never negative. Never dark. He left that for me. Seeing him a little dark is fine, but he actually enjoyed it. It was... disturbing. And did you see when him when he smiled?" I shivered, "That was not Hunter. And yet... it was. ...Do you know how weird and wrong that is?" 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Mary's Pov: We all tie hunter up in a chair and then i turn to Morgan.    "I need you to collect the ingredients for the potion" I say to Morgan handing her a list.  "And please hurry! The rest of us will stay here and guard Hunter" I added.  BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

:)))) I can't wait until patience turns dark... Oh te things I can do with her.... >:)))))))

(patience is insecure of her own name so she uses Savannah)

Patience

" Aidan!" I said. "Huh? Oh, hi Savannah." She said. "Dark Aidan messed you up, huh." I said. "Come on, I'll treat you to lunch." I said. It was already after school, so we walked to a cafè. "Uh, thanks. Why are you so nice all of a sudden?" She said. "It's just I've opened up to you. And this is a really good cafè." I said. "So... What do you want?"

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Oh. Pretend that happened after we fixed hunter! Curse you, late POV!

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aidan's POV:

"I'll just get a coffee," I said. She ordered for both of us and a few minutes later, the waiter came back with the food and drinks. I grabbed my coffee and gave her a twenty-dollar bill. "Keep the change," I told the waiter. "What made you open up to me?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

And please pretend my POV never happened, then. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

dragonwerewolf1836

Morgan- I opened my ink black wings and took off with ease and grace. I flew around and dived In to places getting the ingredients and quickly got them back to Mary "Here." I said and handed her the ingredients "Thanks." She said and started working. I stood there in silence and kept my thoughts tk myself with an almost puzzled look on my face.

• Posted at:

Be Strong

But not rude. 

Be Kind but

Not weak. 

Be Humble

But not timid.

Be Proud but

not arrogant. 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Patience.

"Just.. You had to fight your boyfriend.. That's a little harsh. You deserve something.. So.. Cafè." I said. I continued to dream about wolves and such.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Nevermind(the POV did take place). :)

Aidan's POV:

"Yeah, well," I said, leaving it unfinished. I looked up at the sky and saw a girl with ink-black wings fly across the sky, carrying things. Morgan. "Morgan's back. I'm gonna go see how it is. Thanks for the coffee," I said, standing up. "Yeah. No problem," Patience, I mean Savannah, said. I started walking away, but then turned around and said, "For the record, I like Patience better." Then, I turned around and walked away without another word. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6 , 7