Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Oh, yeah I'm in 2

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Bump

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

HOMEWORK was actually done at, like, 5... But I was chillin' like a villain because I'm tired... :P

I'll POV NOW!!

@Zeke

Are you in eighth grade?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

yeah

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Cool! :) It's my favorite year so far.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

A few things:

1-Cursed Child; Harry IS A HORRIBLE FATHER TO POOR ALBUS!

2-I read Cursed Child in less than 1 day. Awesome!

3-Roxanne has a look for Hogsmead. A white cloak to blend in well there. 

4-We could have a Twizard Tournament except none of us wouldn't be able to compete.Unless it was a Harry Incident like...

5-I AM BACK FROM CAMP AND I START SCHOOL IN VERY LATE AUGUST SO ILL BE ABLE TO POV!

6-WHAT SHOULD I POV?

7-SORry my caps lock got stuck on.

/--|--\

Roxy

/--|--\

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

onyxwolf284

AWESOME!!! :D I can't wait to read it! I am (rereading the series) currently on The Prisoner of Azkaban as well as Quidditch Through the Ages. :)

I'm POVing RIGHT this very second. But I am a very distracted person. XD

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

This is VERY random, but you guys should listen to the piano song "Dragon Lullaby" by Dave Volpe. It is BEAUTIFUL. 

For Charlie, I'm changing her favorite classes to Herbology and Potions. And Quidditch, of course.

Charlotte Barnes-

I was about to continue when a sweaty Ravenclaw with black hair and green eyes came around the corner. My heart dropped as I realized it was Aura. Her face went white, as did Sigmund's.
   "I-I thought ye were gettin' ready fer tryouts," I stammered.

"They just finished," she said nervously. "What are you two doing?" She paused and awkwardness filled her expression. "You weren't-"

"No!" Sigmund and I said in unison. We looked at each other and then back at Aura, mortified at the thought. My ears burned like fire, and I hurriedly hid them with my hair.

Aura looked like she'd seen a dancing mandrake. "You were!"

"No, we weren't!" Sigmund protested angrily.

"I can't believe it! Wait 'til Tim hears! Oo, or-"

"Silencio," I snapped, pulling out my wand. Aura fell silent, then began mouthing insults furiously at me. It took all I had in me not to laugh. Then Sigmund grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her against the wall. Her expression went from mad to terrified as he put his wand up to her neck.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" he hissed venemously. "We're trying to figure this whole mess out, but if you're just going to come prancing in like a firework, we might as well turn ourselves in right now." The pressure he had on his wand turned his knuckles white. Aura looked not only afraid, but hurt. I put a hand on Sigmund's shoulder and he whipped around to face me. I had no time to think.

"Petrificus Total-"

"Expelliarmus!"

The wand flew out of his hand and clattered on the ground. I pointed my wand straight at him, forcing him to back up against the wall. Aura stood, frozen. Keeping my eyes on Sigmund, I pointed my wand at Aura.

"Finite."

She let out a relieved sigh and thanked me. She pulled out her wand and faced the Ilvermorny boy.

"So, ya Yankee," I snapped. "Ye think ye can just come over tah our school an' pick duels whenever ye want? Well, think again, because that's not how it works here."

He appeared unfazed. He was a sixth year, and I was a fourth, but I wasn't done.

"At first sight, ya see me as a mild-mannered Hufflepuff, but there's more ta badgers than meets the eye. When our loved ones are hurt, we don't back down from protectin' them. So when some stranger comes from out o' nowhere, the importance of protectin' a family becomes even more vital. Don't ever let meh catch you pickin' fights with me mates again or you can kiss your help goodbye, and go back to where ya came from."

He stared at me, somewhat puzzled, and I was worried that, in my rant, my accent had gone from thick to hardly understandable. Thankfully, he got the jist.

"Sorry," he muttered. Aura handed him his wand and we all stood in the hallway, silent. The level of adrenaline slowly seeped out of the room. When the last of it was gone, Aura spoke.

"So what now?"

Professor Slughorn's words echoed in my mind. "It is a very important book. If in the wrong hands, it could cause dreadful danger to the school. Only show it to those few you can truly trust." I looked at Aura and Sigmund both staring at me curiously, awaiting an answer. I didn't want to tell people quite yet, but this was my chance to prove myself to Sigmund. If I didn't act now, he would continue seeing me as some freak-show who should be locked up in an insane asylum. My heart in my throat, I made my decision.

"The book," I stated.

They both furrowed their eyebrows.

"The what?" Aura asked.

"Professor Slughorn gave me a book. Ever since I got it, events, people, places have come to my mind. I haven't read a single page, yet I know more than is even possible."

Sigmund looked at me expectantly. "Well, where is it?" 

<<>><<>><<>>

The three of us stood at the entrance of the dungeon and I turned to them.

"Slughorn told me if I had any questions, I could ask him. It's quite convenient." I pushed open the wooden door and I heard glass shatter. Peeking a head in, I saw Slughorn bustling over, a green, bubbling liquid sizzling on the stone, bits of glass surrounding it. The professor stopped halfway and squinted.

"Ah, Ms. Barnes!" he greeted cheerfully. "Come in, come in! I've got a pint of pumpkin juice here somewhere." He turned to find it, and the three of us entered, seating ourselves around a large wooden desk. There was a dripping candle at the center. As Slughorn poured two glasses of juice, he continued. 

"So, tell me, have you opened the book yet, dear? Don't be worried if you haven't; it took me months. Still haven't been able to figure- Great Scott!" He had turned and saw Sigmund and Aura. His face paled. "Mr. Cloverfield, Ms. Portalsman. Fancy seeing you here. Charlie, wh-what are you three here for?" He got another glass of juice and brought them all to the desk, pouring a forth for himself. I took a swig of my drink and then pulled the book from my robes, placing it on the table. The wood creaked softly from the weight. 

"You told them?" Slughorn asked, the color gradually coming back to his face.

"Aye," I nodded. "I was wonderin' if ye could help us figure it out." I went to open it, but it wouldn't open. I was confused. "It just opened last night, I promise."

The professor pulled up a chair and looked at the book. "This is a very interesting book. It has a mind of it own, similar to wands. However, this book is a lot more stubborn. I have not yet figured out what it means. Nor do I know why the knowledge is fed into the owner's mind subconsciously. What I do know is that you three can't figure it out on your own." He winked. "You're friends with Marie Silar, Kendra Piker, Roxanne Hollows, Merida Skye? Any of them?"

"We set next to them all on the train," Aura said.

Slughorn nodded. "They would be good additions. Especially since you have all encountered the dread Fenrir Greyback."

I saw fear creep into Sig's eyes. "Is that-" 

"The man on the train, the man in the Forbidden Forest. Indeed. An old follower of Voldemort, escaped from Azkaban just recently. Stay away from him. He's more than a man."

"But how did you know about the Forest?"

"Dear boy, I know a great many things." He didn't expand. Instead, he looked at the clock. "You three should be heading to class soon."

We downed the rest of our pumpkin juice and stood, pushing our chairs in. They creaked loudly. Slughorn clapped me on the back.

"Would you like me to look after the book?" he asked. "You can come during lunch or after school and we can discuss it." He smiled.

I nodded, handing him the book. "That would be great. Thank ye, Professor."

"Any time, dear." He shook Sigmund and Aura's hands. "I will see you two soon. Double Potions: Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, ten o'clock, correct?" They nodded. "Good, good! Now go on."

The three of us were almost out the door when the professor spoke again.

"I think we ought to bring back the old Slug Party."

We turned.

"The what, sir?" Aura asked.

He waved us off with a hand. "Oh nothing. You'll know soon enough." And with that, we left the room. As we walked down the hall, I felt an odd connection with the two of them. I brushed some hair behind my ear.

"Any idea what a Slug Party is?" Aura asked.

I racked my brains for any memory, but I found it harder to see details without the book in my possession. "The only thing I can think of is Harry Potter's best friend, Ron Weasley havin' a spell backfire due to a broken wand. It made him vomit slugs fer hours. I can't seem to recall how the wand broke, or why he was castin' the spell, but I surely hope that's not what Slughorn means."

"Weird," Sigmund said.

We walked in silence, until I had one vivid image in my mind. It was very odd and I felt incredibly stupid for saying it out loud, but they deserved to know.

"Ice cream."

"Ice cream?" Sig asked.

I nodded. "It's one memory. I can't see anything else, but that's part of it, I believe. Thank goodness there's not real slugs involved."

"You still never know." Aura pretended to gag.

I shrugged. "We'll see."

Eventually we got to the Great Hall again. I turned to the two of them, keeping my voice low.

"We meet with Slughorn during lunch, aye?" They nodded. "Good. See you then!"

"Bye, Charlie!" Aura walked over to the Ravenclaw table and joined her friends. I was about to go to Liza, but Sig grabbed my shoulder. We faced each other, his sea-green eyes pierced my bright green ones. He put his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you, Charlie," he said sincerely. "I'm sorry about earlier in the hall."

"It's all right, Yankee," I teased. "It was nothin'."

"Well, not really. We didn't listen to your warning, and it almost got us killed. Why are you trusting us after we didn't even give you a chance?"

I grinned. "You're not all that bad, Siggy. I'll see ya at lunch."

"Of course. See you." Then we parted ways. I returned to the group of Hufflepuffs and we resumed talking and laughing for the last few minutes of breakfast. Once I looked up and saw Aura wink at me from her table. It was actually kind of fun to keep a secret.

<<>><<>><<>>

My first class was Defense Against the Dark Arts, doubled with Slytherin. I walked to the classroom with Liza, who was going just down the hall to Charms. As I was waving goodbye to her, I wasn't watching where I was going and I rammed straight into a beautiful girl about my height with light blonde hair in a braid and pale skin. The books in her arms went flying and she immediately pulled out her wand and summoned them all back into her arms before I could help. She pocketed her wand and looked at me, smiling.

"I am so sorry!" I said. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine!" she said happily. "You're a Hufflepuff too, I see."

I looked down at my canary and black robes and then saw she had the same ones on. "Fantastic!" I exclaimed. We both walked into the DADA classroom and saw Professor Weasley scribbling on a piece of parchment at his desk. The girl and I found seats next to each other and we spoke as we took out our supplies.

"My name is Abbigal Larkyn Johanson," she said. "You are?"

"I'm Charlotte Barnes, but you can call me Charlie."

"Brilliant! What are you favorite classes? Mine are Transfiguration and Charms."

"I like Herbology and Potions. Do ya have pet?"

She frowned. "No, do you?"

I nodded. "Brown tawny owl named Mariah. He's a little fiesty, but he's sweet."

We laughed and began the work that had magically appeared on the chalkboard. It said, "What is the best way to differentiate a wolf from a werewolf?" Then something triggered in my mind. Fenrir Greyback. In Ancient Runes we had just discussed the Norse poem Lokasenna and Loki's son was a wolf named Fenrir. The Azkaban escapee had sharp canines, loads of hair, and could smell blood status. It all connected in my mind.

Fenrir Greyback was a werewolf.

Thank you SOOO MUCH for your patience! I hope this makes up for it! I have to get to bed, so I can't proof-read, so sorry if there are any typos... :P

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

It's great!

Oh, yeah. I'm baaaaccckkkk! (I LITERALLY walked until my feet bled) (Ow)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

It's great!

Oh, yeah. I'm baaaaccckkkk! (I LITERALLY walked until my feet bled) (Ow)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Can Tim and Linda be part of the Army?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

great pov, btw

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@roxanne, Sigmund could compete in the tournament.  He will turn 17 during the school year. 

Cedric Diggory was a sixth year in the tournament. That could work, but we would need a good plot.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I need to let you know:

My POVs will probably start getting shorter (dunno yet) because I'm starting school soon and I have an INSANE amount of classes

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Okay, I also need to say this, just to steer clear of mistakes in the future.

Aura would never latch on to gossip like that. I doubt she would ever tell something she saw so readily. She may trust people quickly, but she keeps many secrets.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything. That POV was great! I just want my character (understandably, I hope) to be represented properly.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'm re-reading the series, too! I'm on the Half Blood Prince! (I'm a fast reader)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Okay, I think we're going to hold off on the Triwizard Tournament. Sorry... :/

Thanks for the compliments! :)

@Clev

Ouch! Was it fun, though?

Also, I am so sorry about mis-interpreting your character... :P I feel really bad. How about she just asked them and teased them a little, but didn't threaten to tell anyone. And she kept asking what they WERE doing. How's that? I am seriously soooo sorry. :(

I am a fast reader. The problem is that I never have time... :P My school's English classes focus mainly on literature so I'm ALWAYS reading something. Right now we're memorizing a part of a speech by Patrick Henry and discussing our summer hw book, My Brother Sam is Dead. Then we're going to start the book, Lyddie. :) (Sorry that was random)

@Zeke

Yes Linda and Tim can join, but Charlie needs to get closer to them first. :) I may have Liza join, but I won't POV for her. :)

Am I missing anything?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

It was ALOT of fun. Now, it's time for church and I can't wear shoes.....

It's okay. Don't beat yourself up. It happens. Just trying to avoid future mistakes. All is well. XD

Wow. That sounds like ALOT of work. You'll live!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Thanks, Clev! :D You're the best! :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

*flips hair* Yeah, I know. XD I also know I need a haircut

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Roxanne,do you want to pov next

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I'm going to do a day for Hogsmead. (Also anyone can find the MARAUDER MAP remember guys!)

Roxanne

I walked off the school grounds and headed to Hogsmead. I pulled my cloaks hood over my head so it blended  in the snowy grounds. I walked down the cobble streets making sure to look left and right every step about. Anyone who saw me was sure to find suspicion. I opened the Honeydukes door and pulled my cloak hood down and got to Bertie Botts Beans and paid then went back around out side. I pulled the hood back on and walked around keeping my suspicions to myself. Well  if my life depended on it. "Aye"I heard Hagrid talking to other teachers. Okay so misson possible. I then disappeared to bare eye throwing an invisibility cloak on feeling I forgot my wand in my trunk. My heart sank as someone must have saw me.I looked to see ___(Can be anyone) coming from the hill. I knew they saw me.I held my breath.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

blackcat3440

Marie Silar POV

Hogsmeade was a beautiful little town. Apparently the only fully magic community in Great Britain. Quaint shops lined the streets, and you could see anything from a goblin to a flying pig. At the moment I was sneaking off to get my mind off things. "Things" being "I-just-got-attacked-by-a-vicious-death-eater-werewolf-man-who's-still-running-around."

Charlie's owl, Mariah had delivered a message, along with a good smelling package, to my resting place in the Hufflepuff dormitory. Written on the ripped paper was a scribbled note. One that had rocked my mind for the next hour after reading it:

Marie,

The man who attacked you use to be a death eater. One more well known ones I'm afraid. His name is Fenrir Greyback, an escaped prisoner from Askaban. We must be very careful around full moons from now on, for this man is a werewolf as well. (Fenrir is quite a fitting name for him, it also being the name of Loki's monstrous wolf son from Norse Mythology)

Don't worry about your classes, I have reported that you are sick to all the teachers who asked where you were. The package contains some food from lunch so eat up lass!

Charlie

PS: Slughorn sends his greetings.

I was grateful for the food, stuffing it in my mouth once the package was open. Although we were next to teh kitchens I hated bothering the house elves.

At Hogsmeade I wandered quietly, enjoying the view. My eye caught on someone very familiar as I went over a hill. "Roxy?" I called, surprised at my friend's appearence. She was sneaking off too?

"Hello Marie!" She said as I walked toward her. "Lovely day isn't it?" 

"I suppose Roxanne." I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at her. "Did you..just appear out of nowhere or was that my eyes playing tricks?"

Hey should we do a Quidditch game soon? Remember I'm keeper for Hufflepuff.  The triwizard tournament sounds fun :D

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Clev

Oh my gosh... XD

@Alexa and Roxy

GREAT POVs!!! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Roxy does have her wand. She just didn't feel it then.

Roxy

Hoping she didn't see me I ran off with my invisibility cloak cover me. I stopped by and made sure my tracks weren't showing so she couldn't follow me to a special place. I walked silently until I reached there. Only things I could see. Only because death is a horrible price to see, at least I can see them. I looked at the Majestic,beautiful, and mystic creatures. Thestrals. I pulled my cloak of invisibility off and held my white cloak up to my head just barely so I could see them and they could see me. I heard a noise. And of course Uncle Sam is here, but still doesn't see me yet and gladly. I let a sigh of relief until a black figure floats through the air drawing closer to me  a horrid creature known as the Dementor. I felt cold and heard the Thestrals get startled by it. I still searched for my wand unable to find it. I fell backwards landing in the cold soft snow. "Help!"I yelled. I saw the Dementor coming closer and I began crawling backwards.

MODS:Please Let This Through, Crazy Creatures From Harry Potter Right?

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

onyxwolf284

No one POV!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Ok

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Yes, ma'am

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

bump

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

BUMP

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Fenrir? Are you gonna pov? 

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Beautiful bumping skills, Roxy! XD

Yes, I am almost done! Sorry! I went to the store with my mom and then I was watching the Olympics. I'll post it in a few minutes. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Great POV, Roxy! :D One thing, it's July/August, so I don't think there would be snow yet. Well, there could, but it's rare. How about it's just a cold day? But not snow yet. And (you can keep it) where did you get the Invisibility Cloak? Also, who did she see die? Please don't take offense to this. I'm just curious. :)

Charlotte Barnes-

I sat in Defense Against the Dark Arts, resting my face on a hand as I listened to Professor Weasley talk about the different characteristics a werewolf had depending on the phase of the moon. It was quite interesting, really, and it offered information that I could afford to know, but I was tired from the recent events, mixed with the start of a new school year. Then out of the blue, a thought came to mind and I stood quickly, my chair scraping the floor loudly as it got pushed back. Weasley paused mid-sentence and looked at me questioningly. The other Hufflepuffs stared. My cheeks filled with color and I sat back down slowly.

"May I- erm- use the restroom?" I asked, hoping I could cover up my spontaneity.

He gave a smile and said, "Of course! Be quick, though. You don't want to miss the lesson."

"Yes, Professor." I grabbed my satchel, swinging it over my shoulder, and bolted out of the classroom. The thought was Roxy. All I saw was her and then an image of Harry Potter repelling a horrible, rotting creature: a Dementor. As I raced outside, I pulled my black and yellow striped scarf around my neck. It was summer, but an unusually cold day.

I had no idea where I was going, but I let my conscience guide me. I ran until my sides ached and my breath was labored. For a moment, I caught my breath and looked around. I was in a grove of trees and I could smell lake water, so I figured I was close to the Black Lake. I couldn't see it, though.

Something cold and smooth touched my hand and I pulled out my wand and whipped around in one movement, expecting to see a Dementor, but there was nothing. An uneasy chill ran down my spine and I turned a 360. Then I felt it again, and it clicked. Thestrals. An odd noise that sounded like a horse mixed with a bat filled my ears, followed by a head butting into my back. I could only guess it wanted me to mount. It took a while, due to the fact that I couldn't see it, but I finally got on and wrapped my arms around the neck. The animal took off at an impossibly fast speed and I had to close my eyes in order to keep them from drying out. Strands of hair pulled out of my ponytail and became tangled. I buried my face in the Thestral's neck until it slowed to a gallop and I opened my eyes.
Once the animal came to a complete stop, I dismounted, my legs wobbling like jelly. They buckled and I fell to the leaf-strewn soil. The Thestral nudged me up with its head and I gathered my bearings and held on to the animal's neck as it led me through the forest. We came into a heavily wooded part with a thick canopy. The air was unnaturally cold. I shivered and goosebumps raced down my arms and legs. My hair stood on end. This was where Roxy was; I knew it.

"Roxy!" I called, my wand at the ready. I heard the Thestral's footsteps behind me. "Roxy, where are ye, lass?" A piercing whinny filled the air and the winged horse took off running. Hesitantly, I turned around and saw the Dementor hovering above me like a demonic shadow. In a split second, my entire demeanor changed and all I felt was fear and utter sadness. However, I held out my wand and thought of my parents and Loki.

"Expecto Patronum!" A pale, glistening fox burst from the tip of my wand and zoomed around the clearing and was about to leap right into the Dementor's back, but then an image flashed across my mind. Fenrir Greyback on the train staring at us maliciously. A stab of fear twisted my heart and the fox disintegrated. I had no other choice, but to let the Dementor suck the happiness from my soul. I fell to the ground and the last thing I remembered was a tall boy with shaggy hair. And then everything went dark.

<<>><<>><<>>

My eyes cracked open and everything was fuzzy. All I could see was shocking red hair. Then my vision cleared and I realized I was in the Hospital Wing with Professor Weasley standing over me, looking worried. I rubbed my eyes and tried to remember what had happened. He thought I had just gone to use the restroom, but I went to the forest to save Roxy, and got attacked by a Dementor. Then I remembered seeing Sigmund before I lost consciousness. Where was he?

"Charlie, are you okay? What happened?" he asked.

I tried to sit up, but my head pounded. "I'm- fine," I said. I felt strange; pessimistic, angry.

Before he could reply, Madam Pomfrey bustled toward me and put a wet towel on my forehead. It felt amazing. It was neither hot nor cold, yet both at the same time, so it helped with the chills and the headache.

"Has she had any chocolate?" she shrilly asked Weasley.

"No," he said, obviously a little embarrassed. 

"Well, then, move over, Weasley. Let me deal with her." She pushed the Professor aside and pulled a chocolate frog from the front of her uniform. "Eat it. Don't ask questions and don't argue."
I did as she asked and immediately felt better. Warmth seeped through my entire body and I felt a little happier. Once I finished, Madam Pomfrey left to tend to another student and Professor Weasley pulled up a chair.
"So why were you in the forest?" he asked.
I was cornered. I couldn't run, so I just faced it. With a grimace, I sat up and set the wet towel on the table next to the bed. I opened my mouth to speak, but then another person approached us, in a state os dissaray. It was Slughorn.
"For the love of Ptolemy, Charlotte, what were you thinking going after a Dementor like that!" he said. "You could have been killed! Or worse!"
Weasley stared at me in disbelief. "You went after a Dementor?"
"I was just trying to save Roxy," I argued.
"You should've come to me, then!" Slughorn said. "You should never try to take on such a dangerous creature on your own."
"But I know how to repel them, I just got distracted!"
"That doesn't give you the right to roam the woods during class," Weasley said.
"Not to mention when there's a Death Eater on the loose."
"The Death Eater who gave me these scars." Professor Weasley turned his head so I could see the three scars running down his face. He faced me seriously. "You need to be careful, Charlie. We don't need the school closing because a student was abducted by a Death Eater."

"But who's goin' tah save me friends when I'm the only one who knows when and where they're in danger?"

"This is why I never should have given you the book," Slughorn groaned.

"You gave her the book?!" Weasley was appalled.

I turned angrily to Slughorn. "You said ye trusted me!"

"I do, but it's hard when you start putting yourself in danger."

Before I could say anything else, Madam Pomfrey returned with a glass vial filled with a lime green liquid and she shoved it in my mouth. I instantly tasted lime and the muscles in my face tensed with the sourness. I swallowed and gave a shiver. Immediately, my headache disappeared, as did my anger. I felt back to normal besides the fact that I had just been involved in a heated argument between two teachers.

"Better?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"Loads," I replied, and she left, looking quite pleased, not to mention relieved.. I looked at Slughorn and Weasley sheepishly. "Sorry."

Weasley waved a hand. "It wasn't your fault. Normal side affects."

"I think you should be given detention for lying to Professor Weasley and trying to take on a Dementor," Slughorn said, causing me to slouch, defeated. "Twenty points will be taken from Hufflepuff. As for detention, I believe Moaning Myrtle's bathroom needs cleaning."

I stared at his in disbelief, my mouth hanging open. "Moaning Myrtle? You're jokin'."

"I wish I was. Now get some rest. Your detention will be served tomorrow after your classes." Then he turned and left. I groaned, leaning back against the head board. There was silence until Professor Weasley stood.

"You know, Charlotte," he said. I opened an eye. "You're a very bright student, and you have a lot of potential, but you need to be careful. Though Voldemort may be dead, there were survivors in the Battle of Hogwarts. I don't want anyone getting hurt, so don't go looking for them. Understood?"

I gave an apologetic look. "Aye, sir."

He smiled. "Good. Get some rest." I nodded, and he left. I slid under the covers and rolled on my side, watching the Professor leave. As soon as he was out the door, it swung open again and a familiar friend raced through. (Can be anyone ;)

Sorry it's kinda short. :P Hopw you like it! :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I guess it can be Aura (raced in, sounds like something she would do) I'll POV later

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

My POV. It didn't go through. *dies*

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Answer to Fen's Questions: (Also good POV Fenrir!)

1:Okay

2:Found when I was visiting Lily Potter and sort of borrowed it

3.Her Gran got kissed by a Dementor, Roxy was Five when it happened while they we're at the park playing hide and seek so, Roxy ran, all the way home.

Also Roxy is now going to be paler and jumpy since she almost got her soul sucked. 

-_-Roxy-_- I'll POV later.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Roxy

I was in the Headmasters room when I almost was expelled,mor worse before I got killed. 

"Leaving off from Hogsmead is against the rules. and why where you even over there?"The professor asked.

"Thestrals, they remind me off her"I said my eye tearing up a bit.

"She was a great person, I knew her well. Yes, it was quite a tragic death. A quite a tragic day." 

"I will never forget her, she has always been in my heart."

"Though you were almost killed, luckily Miss.Barnes was there, I understand. So, Thirty points from Gryffindor and detention with Professor Weasley for a month."

I gave sly nod. I walked out looking at Fawkes, a beautiful Pheonix. I walked down the marble moving staircase and out beside the Griffin Door. I silently walked to the Great Hall and I sat.

I sat thinking about her still in my heart. The part id never ever forget anything, from the finest mouse to the largest death. Gran is still there, just here. No where else.

I just realized how sad that is. I'm literally crying.

-_Roxy_-

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Clev

Aw, I HATE that! :( I'm sorry... 

@Roxy

GREAT POV! :D That is sad. *hugs* I'm sorry. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'll try to remake it soon.

#TearingMyHairOut

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 37 , 38 , 39