Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

@Sig (aka Zeke XD)

Awesome!

@Roxy

I am blown away by your BUMPing skills XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Sigmund Cloverfield- The Charms room was filled with excitement as all of us students huddled into a single file line.  Mr.Flitwick began speaking,
“Now I will be using Lacarnum Inflamarae yet there will be a flame freezing spell in place, so if the spell you cast doesn’t work it won’t hurt. I am not expecting you to not say the incarnation.”

The whole class we had been learning about the aguamenti charm; summoning water out of nothing.  I sneaked in behind a Slytherin Girl about 6 spots from the front. Tim entered behind me. The first person in line, Linda by no surprise executed the spell perfectly putting out the flame.

“Great Job, Linda. Everyone that is exactly how it is to be done.” Flitwick divulged. I will admit, of all the students, Linda was an A+ student in almost all subjects and a poster child for Hogwarts academics. That’s why I was shocked she went into the forest. She then walked towards the back of the line giving me a grin then saw Tim’s face and frowned and proceeded back. As of last night she hadn’t said a word to Tim yet still spoke somewhat with me when I asked her to stay quiet about last night at breakfast. The next two people were not able to do the incarnation and went to the back of the line. As I approached I thought about trying to do the spell non-verbally but then again I hadn’t ever practiced the spell at all. Now the Slytherin girl was up. She executed the spell a little late yet was able to dowse some of the flames. She then walked to the end of the line. I was up, I slowly stepped into position and Flitwick looked at me, “Are you ready?”

I nodded with my wand propped for action. Suddenly fire unraveled from his wand and in a split second I responded,

"Aguamenti."

Water sprouted out from my wand extinguishing it before it could even reach my wand.

“Excellent!” he exclaimed. I slowly went to the back of the line looking at my wand. So far, Linda and I were the only ones to successfully pull off the spell. I saw her towards the end of the line as the mouthed the words, “Nice job.” to me. After Tim went which he partially succeeded, the class went by fast. I was in a great mood after I clinched a spot on the quidditch team. Stephen and Roxanne had made it too as well as Merida. Suddenly the bell rang and we were dismissed for lunch.

“No homework!” Flitwick yelled as we left the room. I was so relieved it was lunch hour.

“Tim, wait up!” I said squeezing through the mob of students. I quickly caught up with him and began to talk, “Did you get any possible reasons why the man would have been there?”

So far, Tim had acted like the incident never happened, like the whole thing had been swept under the rug.

“Nothing much really. Why aren’t you asking Aura about this? She’s the smart one.”

“Well she does have quidditch try-outs today and she’s going to be the captain. She told me at breakfast.”

Tim shrugged, “Sorry Sig, I got nothing.”

After that we entered the common room to put our stuff away.  There were always many students in the room so it was hard to navigate to our dormitory.

Almost immediately after we unpacked Tim starting to leave, “I’m going to go see Maggie. See you dude.”  Then he took off down another corridor.

I waved my hand and made sure all my stuff was away before I left. Maggie was another Gryffindor (5th year) that he had met less than a week ago , and by the looks of it, he liked her. I then proceeded back down to lunch. By the time I got there I saw Nolan and Chad (two of my roommates) sitting next to Skai, a 7th year girl who was another friend of mine.

“Where’s Timmy?” Skai asked as I approached the table. I then sat down, “Oh, he’s seeing Maggie.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Typical.” Chad said. Chad was a shorter 16 year old with darker skin, a crew-cut and mysterious amber eyes. Nolan on the other hand, was peach skinned, tall and buff with black hair that extended to his collar along with deep brown eyes.

“So, you exited for practice tomorrow? First one of the year as a matter of fact.” Nolan asked in his irish accent.

“Yeah, thanks for getting me on the team.”

“You earned it.”

Chad then cut in, “If you didn’t notice, us two don’t play quidditch.”

“Sorry?” Nolan said as if he didn’t understand what Chad was saying. Suddenly I saw other students heads turn towards the head table. I then turned mine and saw Headmistress Mcgonagall standing up and had her wand touched to her mouth as if to announce something. Suddenly her voice boomed throughout the hall.

“Last night, we had a report from a student that he or she encountered four students sneaking into the forbidden forest. I am not looking for who these people are, but consider this a warning to all of you. The forbidden forest is a dark and scary place and for the safety of our students the forest is strictly off limits. If we encounter this again, the student or students whoever it will be sent home. You may proceed.” She then said sitting down, all of a sudden there were murmurs from numerous tables. Nolan then looked at me but said nothing more. I turned my head and saw Linda staring at me, wide eyed. I then turned back and continued with my meal which was now way more awkward than what it had to be. Talking about the rest of our day I finished my food quickly and got up to leave.

“See you later guys.” I said excusing myself from the table.  The second I left the hall I saw Charlie standing there, “I know you went out there.” she said stubbornly. “I told you, you can get caught, but you wouldn’t listen.”

I could tell there was frustration in her voice. Then in a more calm voice she spoke,
“What happened lasse? I know something happened because why on earth would Marie be lying in the Hufflepuff common room.”

I stuttered, “It’s none of your concern, you should have came with if you wanted to go.”

She looked at me, not happy but crabbed, “Well, I actually come to Hogwarts for academics and to be a wizard, not fool around and play games.”

“Ask Aura then.”

“She’s busy getting ready for tryouts, that would be rude.”

“And this isn’t?”

Charlie then took a deep breath, “Look Sigmund, I understand if ye don’t trust meh. But for Marie’s sake I need to know.

I then somewhat felt bad for her in a way. She was right, we shouldn’t have been doing that and she was taking some beef for doing the right thing.

“Ok, I trust you.” I said and told her all about last night.

“So that’s what we’re trying to put together.”

Charlie was still in shock of what happened. I did however leave out the part of how we nearly suffocated him.

“I think I can help ye with that.” she said grinning.

I gave you some room to work with Fenrir.

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Aura

I paced the length of my common room, muttering. "Ohmigosh ohmisgosh mihmisgosh. They know."

The announcement at lunch really rattled me. I could not afford being kicked out now. Not now. When I was captain, seeker, and a Ravenclaw. I was at the peak of my life. Now was not a good time to leave the best place on earth.

"You'll be fine," Kelly said. Kelly Mistletoe was a Ravenclaw fifth year and was trying out for the Quidditch team. She obviously thought I was talking about try outs and was trying to calm me. Which made it worse.

I gave her my best smile. "Thanks, love.Let's get to the Quidditch field, shall we?"

She smiled and patted my arm, "Of course."

I was so rattled. I was the only one left of my old team, and now I have to put together a team as amazing as Prim did. Those were big shoes to fill. (Quite literally. Prim had enormous feet. Luckily I will not really have to wear her shoes. Gosh that would be a disaster.)

When we  reached the Quiddicth fields, I was suprised there were so many people there. They must have heard about the six open spots. Six highly desired spots. I picked up my broom, the newest model availabe, and smiled at them.

No one smiled back. They were obviously not happy at having a girl barely in her fourth year coaching them. " 'ello, everyone!" I said cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood.

I could practically hear the crickets chirping in the silence. "Or not," I mumbled. "Well, I'll be lookin for the Keeper first. So everyone who is tryin out for Keeper, please line up over there. And even if you're not trying out for Keeper, there is a good chance you'll still end up there. Thank you."

And ry outs begun. Jorn Yintu, a burly sixth year, was a very good thrower, but his refelxes were slow and he was clumsy on the broom. I winced as he fell of the broom and pulled out my wand "Arresto Momentum!" I shouted and immediately his fall slowed. He landed on the ground lightly and I looked him in the eye, "Just, just," I stumbled. "Just go on."

Kelly actually managed the place of the Keeper. She saved 8 in 10. Which was much better than anyone elses score. I ran up to her and hugged her, despite the fact that she was much bigger than me. "You have a VERY GOOD chance at becoming Keeper. But I'm not supposed to release any details yet, so shoo."

Cora Hunt, Jack Thorn, and Gen Klarkson became our Chasers. Two brothers, not identical, but close enough, named Huron and Horace did amazing as Beaters. I could've sworn they were bludgers themselves.

The rest of practice was pretty okay. Many people were disappointed and went away shaking. But I was left with a pretty good team.

I looked at Kelly, Cora, Jack, Gen, Huron, and Horace and gave them my best smile. "You guys were amazing. I expect the same on the Quidditch field. I may be younger. But I expect respect and discipline from you. If I see anythin else, you'll be booted from the team, understood?"

They nodded cautiously. I sighed in relief, feeling like my mom. "Great. See ya''

I walked back to the school and walked into the room where Sig and Charlie were talking.

Uh oh.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Nice pov

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Sig

*shrugs* It was alright. I'm a bit rushed

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I could see that.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Sig

Wow. Thanks.

JK, XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Coolsyrup

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

*runs in with messy hair and an armful of papers, flying everywhere* Guuuuuuyyysss!!! *stops, leans over to catch breath* *straightens glasses* I am sooooo sorry!!! D: School and missionaries from church over for dinner and everything. Blaaaa... FANTASTIC POVS!!! I have no words! You guys are AMAZING! :) *looks at schedule* Let's see... I've done Latin, English, History, and Orchestra homework. I still have to doooooo... *runs finger down page* Science! :) Okay, I need to do that and than I haaaave... *squints* I'm going to get froyo with my mom. Then, THEN I can POV. *brushes hair out of face* Well, I will hurry and I will get back to you soon! :D Love ya, guys!! See ya soon!!! *runs off* 

That was fun. XD

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

LOL, that's cool. I have to sleep in a bit, so I won't be on tonight, but have fun!

Now I want froyo. Pick me up some!

JK, XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Okay, I'll make sure to get that to you right away! *looks up the distance from AZ to FL* O_O Ummmmm... 

XD Good night! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

NO ONE POV. I HAVE A GOOD IDEA, BUT I CAN'T DO IT UNTIL TOMORROW!!! 

Good night, mah friends!! :D 

@Clev

My science teacher's accent is SSSSSOOOOOO thick! :D It's like a combination of New Zealander, English, and Irish! Sometimes I takes me a second to figure out what he is saying. XD But he's good. He liked the Welsh flag I had in the front of my binder! *dies* It's pretty awesome. :) So far he's said "corridor" and "rubbish". XD 

GUUUYYYSSS!!!! My friend took the wand quiz on Pottermore and she got ELDER WOOD!!!!! HOW?!?!??!!?! She's a Ravenclaw and Thunderbird. :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Fenrir

AWESOME!!!!!!!! XD I want a Brit teacher. Maybe I'll get lucky. "Yah, and maybe you'll win the lottery" you're saying

True

Alright! Can't wait for the POV of Ultimate Awesomeness

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Better post quick, because after 2:00 I won't be on till monday.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Patience. School

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

School in July! I start school in september.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

August for me!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Darn guys! You're making me jealous! Well... I dunno... I LOVE school. XD

@Clev

XD Hey, you never know! It was so funny though. We were talking about Scientific Inquiry today and he was giving examples on things that were NOT proper scientific questions and he said, "Like, do you like my tie? Personaly, I think it's a great tie, but you could say it's an absolutely rubbish tie." And the whole class burst out laughing! XD XD XD It was amazing.

I WILL POV RIGHT NOW.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Fenrir

XD *dies*

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

friendlylynx28

I'm back! I start school in August too.

• Posted at:

~ Evelyn ~

Just another forumer who likes books.

Slytherdo(a mixture of Slytherin and Gryffindor)

A friendly Mormon

"It is our choices that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities. "-Dumbledore

Hope your day is going well. 

Front sm

wisegirl50

Name: Abbigal Larkyn Johanson

Appearance: Very light blond hair that in sunlight looks silver almost always has hair in braid elbow length when down, pale skin, average height for age, slim body but surprisingly strong, stand out in the crowd beautiful but sweet facial features, always wearing simple t-shirts and shorts (or long sleeves and pants depending on weather.) 

Personality: Can come off at first as stuck up but once you get to know her it turns out she is just shy, clever, rebellious, good student, modest but bold and brave, loyal, good friend, overall nice person unless you talk bad about her friends and family then the raging beast comes out

School: Hogwarts

House: Hufflepuff

Wand : Always losing hers, and getting a new one...although she claims her wands get stolen.

Patronus: Lynx

Pet : Doesn't have one

Other: misses lots of Dumbledore's army meetings and school days for unknown reasons, favorite classes are Transfiguration and Charms not the best at Potions but tries her best none the less, has an unknown odd accent

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Woah... That is some of the most magnificent type I have ever seen....

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Thank you so much for joining! :D Great character! However, I have one question, do you mind changing the age to 14 so her and Charlie can interact more? If not, I totally understand. :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

*heavenly music drifts down* I think I'll take a nap. I am blinded by the magnificence adn largenes of it all.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

XD Preach. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

IKR

Why is it that we can't keep up a private chat thread, and our randomness ends up here? XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I was literally JUST wondering that!! XD

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Great minds think alike XD XD XD XD XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Yes they do, Clev... Yes they do... *looks off dreamily into the sunset* XD

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Okay guys. I don't normally POV on Sunday, but I think I will tomorrow. I will get ALL caught up in everything. *counts on fingers* Dumbledore's Army, Mythology, Zootopia, Hunger Games, X-Men. Yikes. Okay. Wish me luck. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

*wishes luck on Fenrir*

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Thanks for the luck, Clev! :D I have church, then I will. I am seriously sorry, guys. I feel awful. :P

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

wisegirl50

CLEVERFAIRY102, thank you! That was - and this too - in 36pt font times new Roman.

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I came back after two days and no one has posted. 0_0

~Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Zeke

I am so sorry. Please be patient. I go to a private school that gives out a CRAZY amount of homework. Plus, I went kayaking yesterday, and I had church and a family get-together today. Not to mention, I still have a paper to write and study for a Latin quiz. And it's only my fifth day of school. I'm sorry. I will try to post tomorrow. 

Thank you all for your patience. I am TRULY sorry. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Please post today then.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

wisegirl50

ONYXWOLF284, I am totally fine with changing Abbigal's age to 14, it would be lots more fun if they can interact more and they would be in the same class then. Thanks for pointing that out.

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Yay thank you! :D 

@Zeke

It's my mom's birthday and my teacher's gave A TON of homework. So I will try as hard as I possibly can. :) Good grades are way more important to me than the average eighth grade student. My mom says I worry too much. XD 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Are you in algebra 2?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 37 , 38 , 39