Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Sigmund Cloverfield- Sneaking out of Hogwarts wasn’t the hard-part. It was getting back in the would be the difficulty. Despite Charlie’s pleas, the four of us had decided to go out. After getting out of the castle, onto the grounds. The four of us made a run for the forest hoping that no staff or students would see us running into the woods that were strictly prohibited.  After making in into the shelter of trees, I slowed down and took deep breathes seeing that the other 3 were doing the same. All four of us preformed Lumos on our wands to provide light.

“So what now Tim?” Aura asked stubbornly obviously a little mad at him from the situation in the library. Everyone’s voice was quoted to a hoarse whisper.

“We explore.” Tim coaxed grinning. In the dark I could still make out Tim’s body. He had shorter brown hair, hazel eyes, and a built body. As usual, the three of us blindly followed Tim deep into the forest unbeknownst to where we were going. Using this time I decided to talk to Aura and Linda.

“So, Aura and Linda”, I  looking at the terrain in front of me, “Do you guys have any plans on quidditch for Ravenclaw this year?”

Linda shook her head. Aura then spoke, “Actually, I think I’m going to be the captain believe it or not. It will be hard trying to command people three years older than me though. Hey Linda, didn’t you used to play on the team? I thought I remember seeing you my second year.”

Linda sighed, “Yeah, two years ago I stopped. I was a beater until one game, about thirty minutes into it a Hufflepuff’s chaser’s broom slammed right into my knee-cap busting up my knee and ever since I have never been cleared to play.”

I thought I could recall Aura mumbling something like, “I remember that game…” but I couldn’t be sure.

“Well, at least it wasn’t’ worse.” I divulged trying to make Linda feel better. Linda had a dark tan with long black hair that extended halfway down her back and her eyes were Egyptian looking. Just then she gave a weak smile,

“I guess, I’ve taken up transfiguration as the thing that I really am focusing on now.”

I grinned, “Well that’s better than me. My O.W.L last year didn’t get me a good enough grade to advance in Transfigurations or Herbology. I barely passed Defense against the dark arts yet somehow I passed Astronomy and History of magic pretty handy”

That earned a laughed from about everybody, including Tim who was steering us avidly in the forest.

Just then all four of us came to a stop.

“Here it is.” Tim said knocking on the tree in relief.  There was a small opening in the trees a perfect opening for a duel in the thick of the forest.

“Here’s what?” Aura questioned.

Just then a  older haggard looking man in a Azkaban prison uniform stepped out from behind a tree carrying a girl, unconscious in his arms. Surprising all of us even Tim. It was then when I realized the girl was Marie

“This is the spot where Lord Voldemort killed Harry Potter. Or so we thought.”

I saw the way he said ‘we’ obviously implying he was against Potter.

“Tim, was this planned?” Linda said with a pinch a fear in her voice. Tim stood shock, holding the man at wand-point and slowly shook his head.

“Let her go!” Aura protested. The man smiled and looked at her.  He dropped the girl on the ground.

“You do know, young lady,” he said looking at Aura, “Your standing right where Potter did so many years ago.”

“Who are you and why are you here?” Tim said voice quivering. He had no time for games. The whole thought of the situation got chills running down my spine. I pulled out my wand ready for a sudden attack.  

“Well, this wasn’t what I was expecting. Hogwarts students sneaking out at night, but I suppose that now my plans is to end your pathetic lives.”  Without any warning the man quickly drew out his wand and pointed it at Tim.

“ Tis a shame that I have to do this, especially to a pureblood like you my boy. AVADA KADAVRA.”

A green light shot out from the tip of his wand. In the heat of the moment Tim deflected the spell into the tree.

“EXPELIAMUS!” I shouted, knowing the disarming charm so well. The man’s wand flew out of his hand into the leaves. Due to the darkness it would be nearly impossible to find if he didn’t use a summoning charm. I looked at Tim to see if he was alright yet when I saw him, he was outraged. Rage in his eyes.

“CRUCIO!” Tim hollered. The man suddenly dropped to his knees, he looked in deep pain.

“Tim! Stop!” I heard Aura yell yet kept her light on her wand so we could see. Tim didn’t show any sign of letting go of the curse. The man started to beg for mercy.

“Seriously Tim, Stop it!” Linda said also with light from her. I realized that Tim didn’t want to stop. He wanted to see the man that tried to kill him suffer.

Without warning and nonverbally I shot the disarming charm at Tim. His wand then flew into the air. The man then started to breath deep sighs of relief. Tim, however, his rage in his eyes stopped and were replaced by fear.

“I-I’m sorry”, he muttered, “I am just scared.”

“We all are.” I said, though in reality if anyone ever saw this Tim would be sent straight to Azkaban. Aura tended to Marie who was still alive yet pulled off the light from her wand so moonlight was our only friend.

“Levicorpus.” Linda said making the man float upside-down.  

“Why are you here?” I asked tapping the wand to his throat.

The man just shook his head, “Better try Crucio again if you want to get me to talk.”

“Orbis.” Linda said, making the man slam into the ground getting burrower deeply headfirst.

“Immobulus.”  Tim said, summoning his wand while making sure he wouldn’t get out.

Aura looked shocked, “He’s going to suffocate!” Stop it!”

Linda nor I interjected.  The man started to murmur,

“Mhhhhhhmf!”  the man said struggling to breath. Then turned my back to see to my shock Roxanne creeping behind us,

“What in the name is going on here.”  she said. “I was with Hagrid when I heard screaming and yelling-”

“Stupify!” I said at Roxanne knocking her out cold. I was no parent, but over my dead body was I going to let a third year witness what was happening here.

Aura looked at me, but I shot back a look telling her that Roxanne shouldn’t be here. Aura returned back to tend Marie yet tried to get Tim to stop. Finally Tim levitated the man out of the burrow the he had produced and laid him down. The man was panting and coughing up dirt.

“Ready to talk?” Tim said still impatient. “I can always, sum up a snake if that’s what you want.” this time he added some humor to his voice.

The man was showed no choice. Tim, Linda and I were looming over him, wands ready. He still couldn’t move either.

“Why are you here?” Linda asked this time around.

The man made out a snicker, “To end the teaching of Half-bloods and Mudbloods that these schools of magic supply.”

It was scary in the seriousness in his voice. This time I asked a new question,

“Is it only you attempting to pull of these acts?”

The if the man could move he would be shaking his head. He then chuckled, “No, there are more, many more.”

“How many?” Aura said crouching alongside of Marie 15 feet away.

“You’ll see soon enough.”

I asked another question, “So you’re working as a spy?”

He looked at me then grinned in his crooked way, “The spies were around two years ago. It’s close to our time here. Pretty soon Hogwarts won’t be our only targets, all of these schools must go.”

I looked at Tim and he looked back, We both could tell that this man needed to be locked up in a psychiatric ward.

“What’s close.”  Tim implied.

“You’ll find out soon enough.”

This man was getting us nowhere.

“Pullus.” Tim said shooting a purple strand out of his wand. The man transfigured into a goose. Tim pulled of the spell to he could move and flung him into a tree.

“Done with him I suppose.”

“Nice spell.” Linda said sighing of relief.  It was only then when I realized how tired I was.

“We better get going.” Aura said from behind us. “Here, Tim, you carry Marie up to the nurse's office. Makeup and excuse for injury.”

“Why me?” TIm said defensively “I almost got killed.”

“Like you said,” Aura slyly smiled, “You take the hit if we get caught.”

Tim sighed and picked up her body. I realized Tim in reality was terrified. I would be too if I were in his shoes. Aura looked like she was about to say ‘I told you so.’ but she knew better to keep her mouth shut.  I picked up Roxanne and began to walk with the others. Hardly any words were exchanged. Yet the girls lit up their wands until we reached the edge of the forest.

“There’s a window up there we can sneak into.”

Linda cringed knowing the risk.  “Homenum Revelio.”  

Aura looked at Linda, “Well that’s a new one for me.”  

I looked down at Roxanne who didn’t have a clue what was going on just lying unconscious. Using my knee to support her head. I let my arm slip and pull out my wand. In a whisper I spoke,

“Obliviate.” I said making sure she wouldn’t remember anything about tonight appear in her mind.  I then put my wand away and carries her properly again.

“There is no one in the corridor.” Linda said confidently.

“What do we do with these two?” Tim asked, “They’re making my arms ache.”

“Same.” I noted.

Aura and Linda raised their wands in synchronization and lifted the bodies off of us. Aura though, had to mumble “Mobilicorpus.” for she wasn’t taught non-verbal spells yet.  They levitated the two into and through the window. Tim looked at us three then gave a weak smiled still shocked about what unfolded in the forest.

“Grab on to me.”

“And why should we do that exactly?” Aura uttered.

“So you don’t have to crawl up the wall. Trust me.”

“Last time that didn’t turn out that well.”  Linda whined pointing at the forest.

“Just do it already.” He urged. So all three of us took hold of Tim’s robe and in the blink of the eye my vision warped and I felt as though I was getting pulled by a hurricane. Suddenly all of that stopped and we were in the corridor.

The others were just as surprised as I was,

“You can apparate?” I asked surprised.

Tim chortled, “Yeah, my dad taught it to me this summer. It’s pretty neat.”

Linda raised a finger to say shush. From then on there was no talking. Aura and Linda made their ways back to the Ravenclaw Tower while TIm and I went our separate ways picking up the two girls again. I had to be careful with Roxanne making sure I wasn’t caught with her or dropping her. Once or twice I could hear a teacher’s voice but I usually got around them. I finally was able to get into the gryffindor common room without any questions from the lady. I started to lay Roxanne down on the couch next the the last remaining embers of the fire that had been burning strongly earlier. I then went straight up to bed, not waiting for Tim. All of my roomates (besides Tim) were asleep. In less than 5 minutes I joined them...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Nice!SHould I POV now, or does someone else want to go?

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

You can go I guess.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

blackcat3440

I think I'll have a go :)

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Alright. I'll go after you

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

AWESOME POV, Sig! :D 

Okay I probably can't POV today because I'm packing for school and stuff. :P 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Fenrir

My school doesn't start 'til Aug 15. Guess I lucked out.

P.S. I DID eventually get some sleep last night, or rather, early this morning

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Haha! I actually stayed up late reading Harry Potter. X) Started Prisoner of Azkaban and already on page 70. XD I read too much, I swear... It's okay though, because it makes me very intellectual. #nerd 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I won't be Poving as Tim, but I might as well tell about him so you guys know about him.

Name:Timothy Greene

Appearance: Short scruffy brown hair, tall yet strong muscular built, hazel eyes. He usually wears Gryffindor Uniform with a vest and collared shirt. 

Personality:Niave, Funny, Nice if you get to know him.

School:Hogwarts

House:Gryffindor

Wand:9" Sycamore, Dragon-heartstring core, bendy.

patronus:Hawk

Pet: None

Other: Can apparate and has a wide range of spells due to the fact that is dad is works as an auror at the ministry.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Thanks! That'll help!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Sorry last night I had a play I'll POV later and great POV Zeke.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Ohhh. Your name is Zeke? Good to know! :) Well, great profile! :) I'm doing the same for Liza. I won't POV, but she's there. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I might POV in a bit, if that's okay with Marie

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

OKAY! NO ONE POV! I'M GONNA DO SEMI LONG AND NOT REALLY AMAZING POV! Yeah, I think I'll do tryouts in the POV, so it might be okay.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Aura

Linda and myself crept quietly up the stairs of Ravenclaw tower, making absolutely no noise. Occasionally, we would hit a creaky step and pause, expecting some great beast to plow from one of the enormous, colorful tapestries that lined the stairway. After several minutes of breathless walking, we finally hit the last step and slipped into the Common Room. Linda turned to me, "That was a bad idea."

"I agree," I breathed. But it was also fun. My choppy hair was windswept and I had this crazy smile on my face. I loved adventure. I couldn't get enough of it. It's a wonder I'm not in Gryffindor.

"Oh no," Linda said, "We are never doing that again. I don't care what that idiot Tim says, we almost died!"

I scoffed, "That was the fun part."She was being such a wet blanket. But she was right. That was the second time I had had a run-in with a crazy wizard-ish thing. Proceed with caution, said the Logical Aura. I often ignore Logical Aura,  if you haven't noticed.

"Whatever," she muttered, "If you die, I blame Tim."

"I can do that. I like blaming Tim."

She rolled her eyes and stomped as quietly as one could when one was seething with anger.

I smiled, then remembered something dreadful.

Homework.

~Next Day~

I didn't wake up in my bed, I woke up with my face planted quite firmly in my Herbology book. I sat up, and winced as Linda peeled the page on Gillyweed from my cheek. "The irony," she murmured.

"What?" I said, running my hands through my hair, doing my best to flatten it. She smirked.

"Your face is plantedin the Herbology book."

"Oh, shut up!" I said, and threw my nearest weapon, a feather quill, at her. It bounced harmlessly off her chest and she raised her eyebrows.

"Play nice, Aura."

"I don't know if you've noticed. But playing nice doesn't apply when you spent the night fighting wizards and doing homework."

"Average day in the life of a witch," she breathed.

"Oh, go away." I told her. She laughed.

"I can't. McGonagall wants to see you." she said, smiling.

"It was the monkeys!" I complained. I looked around, suddenly realizing what I said. I nodded at some staring six years and waved. They hurriedly turned away, and I turned to Linda. "What does she want?"

"I dunno. I'm just the messenger."

"Great."

I quickly dressed in fresh robes and hurried up to her office, brushing my hair as I went. When I reached her office, I gave my hairbrush to a passing first year little girl, "Take care of this, will ya love?"

She nodded ad hurried off.

Kids will take anything.

I breathed in deeply and knocked, but before my fist could hit the oak, the door swung open, and I stimbled back to avoid punching the headmistress.

That would've been quite embarassing.

"Miss Aura." she noted in her severe way.

"Hello, Headmistress."

"Come in, dear." she said and led me to a hard, wooden chair.

I sat down nervously and bit my lip. She sighed and sat down in the high, wooden chair behind her desk. She studied me intently.

"Um," I managed to stutter out. "Linda said you wished to speak to me?"

"Yes, good child that Linda."

I barely managed to conceal my eye roll. She raised her eyebrows appraisingly and I clammed up.

"Of course, it's just an offer. You don't have to take it. I understand it would be quite stressful for a fourth year and I know that your the only one left of the team you've played with since your second year," she said, chapeling her fingers in the authoritative way.

"Um," I said, "I'm not sure I follow."

"Did LInda not inform you?"

I cursed, it would be just like Lida to with hold important info, then realizd who I had just cursed in the presnce of. "I mean, give my love to Linda, will you?"

She nodded,"Very well. Your fellow teammates spent their last year in HOgwarts last year."

"On Quidditch?" I questioned, starting to understand where this was going. And it was quite frightening.

"Yes, I believe you consider them your teamates?"

"And siblings," I said, the QUidditch team were my siblingswhen Sue wasn't in Hogwarts, and I had completely forgotten about it being their last year here.

"Well," she said, "And keep in mind that this is just an offer. We are considering placing you in the position of Captain."

I stood there in complete shock, not really compreheding what she was saying. Captain? Me? That was like making me the Tsar of Russia. "Uhm, uh,erm," probably for the first time in my life, I had no words. Finally, I manage dto stutter. "Of course."

She nodded, with the slightest smile. "Just remember. You are not alone in this. TRy outs are scheduled for this afternoon. Be there."

I just stoo there for a second, probably gaping stupidly. "Well," she said, "Get on with it, breakfast will be over soon."

That triggered me. Couldn't miss the food. I gave her my socked thanks and raced out the door, stumbling madly.

Sorry. I don't have the energy to write the try outs right now. XD

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I love it! :D It was great!! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

It was okay. I'm sick so it's not amazing

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Awww...... :P I'm sorry... *hands you soup and a blanket* That isn't fun. Get better soon, please! :) 

Oh and what on earth are you talking about? It was fantastic! :D Aura is hilarious! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Thanks

Given more time, better wifi, and an ice cold Dr. Pepper I could've done better, but fr 20 minutes work? NOt bad

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Haha, true that. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

No. You mean:

True dat

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I'll POV later

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Roxy

Okay! Cool! XDDD

@Everyone else. . .

Nevermind. I forgot what  I was gonna say,

#TheRealLifeDory

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

TRU DAT! XD

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I got 100 stars today. You guys are TOO generous

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Great Clev, I have about 500 I was totally surprised when I check I rarely star myself (Notice I didn't say always.) But,Great job getting 100! Throws streamers and brings a Cake that has 100 iced on it.

Roxanne

I woke up in the Common Room (Gladly no one was awake before me) I rubbed my head as it aches. Last night I went to visit Hagrid and the rest was a blur. I walked up to the girls side and saw everyone asleep and walked down stairs to the Great Hall. There were some Gryffindors and out of those I sat by the Qudditch team. And grabbed a copy of Fantastic Beast and began to read.

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Oh, no. I have 2101 stars, I got 100 TODAY

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

cleverfairy102

BUMP

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I love it, Roxy! :D 

Congrats, Clev! :D 

THANKS FOR THE BUMPS! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Yup! You're the best! I can BUMP you any time

BUMP

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I won't be able to post tomorrow, but probably wendsday. 

(Sigmund made the team.)

~Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Siggy(I know your name is Zeke, but I'm still calling you this )

Alright!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

blackcat3440

I'll do a short one :)

Marie POV

I groaned as I opened my eyes. Everything seemed far too light and shiny. I covered my eyes with my hands and tried to remember why I felt so horrible. A surprised gasp sounded from the bed next to me and a familiar voice washed over me. "Lass!" Charlie exclaimed, looking me over with wide. She looked stressed and tired, which wasn't a usual look on her."You're alright!" For a second there I thought-"

"Charles, I'm sorry but," I blinked, trying to make the sunlight coming from the window less painful to my eyes. "What happened? Why aren't I in class? Or the hospital wing?" A couple memories came back, but they seemed more like a nightmare. The most vivid was of a filthy man raising his arm and growling at me.  

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Remember, Charlie doesn't know we went into the forest, yet...

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Is anyone going to pov?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

You or Fenrir can go,

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

#CornishPixies

#Pheonix

-Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Bump

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I'm almost done with my pov

~Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup