Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

I agree. Thank you

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Branch: Lucian

Okay, so I think I'll have the Ravenclaw try outs the next day.

Aura

I stared in shock at Charlie as she left, clutching something to her chest. "What. Was. That?" Tim said, holding his wand down in shock.

"That was Charlie going nutters," I informed him. "But she's right. The Forbidden Forest is dangerous."

He scoffed, "Danger is the fun."

"And is getting eaten fun?" I retorted angrily. He was really getting on my nerves. I may have to bust out some of my Ravenclaw skills on him is he doesn't shut up this madness.

"I dunno. Never tried." he said, grinning like a maniac. "It'll be fun!"

"Dying." I said, nodding curtly. "Real fun. Makes me wanna dance."

"Aww, come on, kid. You afraid?"

I rushed forward and caught him by the collar. I may be younger, but I was still tall and strong. "I am not a kid. I am certainly not afraid. It is you being the kid right now." My voice if soft and low, but there is obvious danger as I dig my wand into the soft flesh of his throat.

"Okay," Sigmund said, "Woah." he stepped forward and pulled me off him. He was surprisingly strong for such a skinny kid.

"Ow," Tim mumbled and caressed his chin.

I smirked, "Think I'm a kid, now?"

"Yeah," he said "I do."

I scowl, and clench my fists, I can feel Sig's hand on my shoulder, pushing me back. "Fine. Forbidden Forest. Here we come." 

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

@Sigmund

Awesome!! Thank you!! :D 

@Clev

AMAZING, child!  :DDDDD I love it! 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Fenrir

Glad ya like it! :D We're just full of smiles today!

@Sigmund (I shall call you Siggy) (Sorry)

Hope I didn't mess anything up!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Okay, that got cut off.

@Siggy

I SHALL CALL YOU SIGGY, AND YOU SHALL LIKE IT! Erm, sorry. Got a bit distracted #TheRealLifeDory

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@aura, No this is good.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I'm just wondering for how long has Clev been this crazy? Also what should I POV next?

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

cleverfairy102

*claps hands toether and sighs, smiling at Roxy's naivety* Dear, girl. I've ALWAYS been this way

@Siggy ( )

Awesome. That was really fun to write

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I will try to post tonight

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Awesome. I should be on tonight!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

friendlylynx28

I will be gone this week just so you know.

Kendra: I heard some of the people I met on the train were going to the Forbidden Forrest along with someone from America. So I found them in the library. "I'll also be joining your visit to one of the most dangerous places of all. I wouldn't want all of you to get lost," I said.

• Posted at:

~ Evelyn ~

Just another forumer who likes books.

Slytherdo(a mixture of Slytherin and Gryffindor)

A friendly Mormon

"It is our choices that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities. "-Dumbledore

Hope your day is going well. 

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Roxanne

I sneaked up on Aura.And touched her back and she jumped.

"I'm coming with you"I whispered to her.She looked confused.

"Why do you think I'm a Gryffindor plus where do you think we are at Disney World?"

-Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Evelyn 

Okay, that's okay! I will do a VERY short POV really quick. You did a GREAT one, btw! :D 

Also, you're LDS??! I am too!!! :D 

Charlotte Barnes- 

I looked at the book, completely floored. My mind had no idea what to think, so I did the rational thing (stop looking at me that way) and hid it back amongst my belongings. I was so shocked that it had finally opened, I didn't know what to do with myself. Then I remembered the students going to the Forbidden Forest. After learning about the Forbidden Forest- which was still a mystery to me as to how I knew it- I was afraid for them to go alone.

Racing back down to the library, I checked my satchel to see if my wand was there. Fortunately, it was. I arrived at the library out of breath and saw Kendra, the Slytherin girl, talking to Sigmund. It seemed the boy was about to reply to her, but then he saw me and an irritated long covered his face. 

"What do you want?" he growled. 

My breath labored, I tried to get it all out. "Look, I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I have no idea what came over me and I just-" I took a deep breath. "Will ye give me a second chance? Can I go with ya?" He looked confused, so I tried again. "To the Forbidden Forest, ya Yankee!"

He seemed to relax slightly as if my insult hinted that I wasn't about to turn them all in to McGonagall. "Sure," he murmured under his breath.  

"Then when do we leave?" 

Hope you like it! I know it's short... :P

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

friendlylynx28

Yes I am! This is so cool! What are the odds of that happening?

• Posted at:

~ Evelyn ~

Just another forumer who likes books.

Slytherdo(a mixture of Slytherin and Gryffindor)

A friendly Mormon

"It is our choices that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities. "-Dumbledore

Hope your day is going well. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Short POV, my foot. I have trouble reading long POVs, mom calls it ADHD, I call it #TheRealLifeDory

I've decided that Andale Mono, 18 point, black is my official font because a) I have trouble reading small text and b) I like it :)

Aura

I was actually kinda glad the others decided to tag along. I was not spending a night in the Forbidden Forest alone with two boys.

What would people think of me, then? And they're both really annoying. I'm serious, if we get caught, that Tim kid is going to die tonight, baby!

Erm, sorry. Got a bit carried away.

Charlie's voice carried me away from my wonderful dreams of the murder of Tim (Whhaat? It's normal, now shove it), "Then when do we leave?"

I fingered my wand in the pockets of my blue, white, and black robes that identify me as a member of the smartest (and humblest!) House. Ravenclaw. Founded by Rowena Raveclaw. My wand was awesome, as I'm sure you know. All wands are great, but it depends on the reaction time, the proper saying of the spell, and the magic in one's blood.

My reaction time? On the spot. Pronounciation? Doesn't get better than me (See? Humble!) And the magic? Eh, half blood. Works for me. I don't discriminate by blood. Charlie was excellent and I had figured out that she must've been the Muggle-Born the man/beast smelled.

It was disgusting how badly some wizards discriminate. But the Muggles weren't much better. We, the younger generation, have to be better. It is our duty to our future.

"Now," Sig said (Yes, I've already given him a nickname. If he try's to portest, I will shove his wand up his- erm, never mind.) "I guess."

"You guess," I say, "Wonderful. I love guesses and not definite answers." It's not that I don't like him (Well, maybe it is. Hard to tell with me, love) I just like giving people a hard time. It's quite enjoyable, actually. I would definitely recommend it. Healing for the sick of soul.

"Now," he says more confidently.

"Now," Tim agreed, looking somber. Then, as if he couldn't hold it anymore, he bended at the waist and dissolved into a fit of convulsive laughter. I rolled my eyes in disgust and muttered a spell, Langlock.

Instantly, he stopped laughing and started grasping at his throat. He frowned and began reaching for hos wand, but I was quicker, "Finite," A rather general, yet affective counter curse. When he got up, his gaze was absolutely murderous. I smiled sweetly at him, "Leave dear Siggy alone now, okay? He is a very confident and credible leader."

"Alright, then." Charlie said, her face was a bit red from holding back laughter and her face was one of absolute euphoria (Good kid, that Charlie) "We're off to the the Forbidden Forest!"

As we left the room, Tim gave me a scowl that quite obviously said, Kill you later.

Couldn't agree more, my friend.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Welp. That was. . .

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

This is awful. I wrote a really long pov about the forest and now it's all screwed up. This sucks

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Guys, just cause I bring Aura into the forbidden forest does not mean everyone needs to come.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

It doesn't make any sense that 4 younger students would stay and hour past curfew.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

True.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I'm going to change it so Roxy is over visiting Hagrid past curfew and in the end she runs into them. Sound good?

-Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Guys look, I'm sorry for complaining, but honestly I told Aura in advance I had a plan set in the forbidden forest, and If you guys would have read closely it's not just Aura, Tim and Sigmund going but also Linda. I will still pov like none of that other stuff happened. (It was either that or stupify you guys.)

@Roxy thanks

Thanks for understanding guys.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

blackcat3440

Marie POV

Hogwarts was a beautiful school. Although dangerous, and crazy, the plants, animals, and architecture really gave you something to look at. Ever since my first year, I took a Friday walk through the grounds. Friday, or on a day when I was particularly stressed. Today was one of the latter. Charlie, a newfound friend, seemed to be acting strange. Blurting out Mr. Potter's adventures like they were scenes in a movie.

I was happy for Sue, she deserved to be on the Quidditch team. I'd try to help her as much as I could.

As I walked through the great gardens, oblivious to the darkening sky I thought about the man on the train. I had noticed that everyone seemed a little shaken up, and as a Hufflepuff it's my duty to care. The others didn't say much, saying they saw an awful, ragged man in an Askaban uniform. I nearly checked them for hallucinogens since it sounded so ridiculous. There wasn't any mention to the public of an escaped prisoner. Maybe to prevent panic? I thought, picking at a violet flower. Besides we were safe here in this castle of invisible walls and protective hexes. 

I heard a twig snap and jumped a little. Twisting around I spotted nothing, not a mouse nor pet. Suddenly the twilight sky seemed more sinister and ominoius. I trotted to the entrance of the gardens btu found it covered by thorns. Fumbling with my wand I tried to find the right spell. I performed an anti jinx, prompted by the ragged breathing that was coming closer to me.

"Alarte Ascendare!"

"Alohomora!"

"Umm Relashio?!"

With that the vines released their hold. I gave a sigh of relief but it was too late. Something snatched my arm, holding it so hard that it felt as if it would snap in two. I flinched as I looked at who was my attacker. A wild eyed, filthy man in a stripped uniform glared down at me. His teeth were rotted, and his hair a matted jungle. At my look he only snarled.

"This school rots of half bloods and mudbloods." He growled, "And you seem to be one."

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

No one post (a pov) til I finish my Pov please. It will be done by tomorrow (that's a promise) , thanks for to cooperation. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Alright

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I think I decided on my semi permanent sig. And now, TADA!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I'll fix this. GREAT POVs, guys!! :D Btw, if this doesn't work, Siggy, we can just ignore it. Also, (this goes for everyone) if you are currently working on a POV and don't want anyone to post, just post to stop POVs and we will until yours is posted. :) 

Charlotte Barnes- 

Then a hand grabbed my arm. Wincing, I turned around and saw the Hufflepuff prefect, Gabriel Truman. He didn't look mad, but he did look somewhat concerned. 

"Charlie, it's past curfew," he said gently in his honey-sweet accent. He truly was the kind of boy that made you feel all warm and bubbly inside. "Come along." 

My shoulders hunched over. I nodded and peered over my shoulder as I walked away with the boy, mouthing the words "I'm sorry!" 

Once inside the Common Room, I worked on my Divination homework by the fire- two feet of parchment about the Ancient Greek oracles- while I waited for the party to die down. Finally after what felt like forever, everyone went to bed and I retrieved Dumbledore's Army, propping it up on my lap as I sat below a strong bush of rosemary hanging from the ceiling, my knees pulled up. I could hear the crickets chirping outside and somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, I heard howling that I hoped belonged just to wolves.

The first section was titled "The Beginning". However, before I could begin, my eyes slowly slipped shut. My dreams were filled with faces and students I had never seen before. They were from all different houses. There was a Gryffindor girl with bushy, brown hair and large front teeth, a gangly boy from the same house with fiery red hair and freckles. Also from Gryffindor was a round boy with an innocent face and a toad. I recognized Harry Potter himself with his jet-black hair, lime-green eyes, and the unusual lightning bolt scar. There were two Ravenclaw girls: one with midnight-black hair and slanted eyes, and the other with bright blue, wonder-filled eyes and long, blonde hair that flowed as she walked. There was yet another Gryffindor who looked a lot like the red-haired boy and I wondered if they were siblings. There were others, but I couldn't make them out as well. 

When my eyes cracked open, light was pouring through the floor-level windows, birds were singing, and I still had the book clutched to my chest. Students were beginning to shuffle out from their dormitories, still in their pajamas, their hair messy. Liza Fernwood approached me, running a brush through her long, chocolate-brown hair, holding out her other hand to help me up. I stood and she spoke.

"A little late night studying, eh?" she inquired cheerfully. I nodded. "What subject?" 

For a moment, I thought my heart would fail me. "Erm- just a little extra History of Magic reading." 

She chuckled. "An over-achiever. Ha. Makes me wonder if you should've been in Ravenclaw. I'm just messing with you, love. You better get up; breakfast is starting soon and I want you to come with me." 

I gave her a puzzled look. "Me? Why?" 

"Because I want to get to know you better!" She gave me a beaming smile. "C'mon, love, I'll help you pick something to wear." 

My heart fluttered. She wanted to sit by me. Usually I was the one sitting by strangers. It felt good. She picked me out a white baseball-tee with black sleeves and black polka-dots, with dark blue shorts that came just above the knee, and a black bicycle necklace with gold wheels. Then I put on my regular light brown sandals, put my hair in two braids, and we left. 

I sat by her and her friends Wisteria Dawn, Sean Hawthorn, Izzy Grey, and Hunter Larsen. They were a blast: laughing and talking about everything. There was one thing itching the back of my mind though, and I finally realized what it was: I couldn't see Marie. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I LOVE it!! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Fenrir

Great POV! Wait, I forgot who Marie was.

I told my Bible class teacher this today, "I would lose my head f it weren't attached to my body" #NotEvenJoking #TheRealLifeDory

Know what he said? "Luckily, God helped s out with that. Our heads are screed on quite firmly"

I must admit, even though I'm the only girl in the MIDDLE SCHOOL class (Mortifying) the class is actually wonderful

BUt let it be know, I rarely make POVs ahead of time.Sure, I plan them in my head, but don't worry, I don't make commtments when it coes to long and amazing POVs ;)

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Oh, wait! I just remembered!Right! Once again:

#TheRealLifeDory

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Btw, thanks! :D Yours was amazing! XD

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Name: Elizabeth "Liza" Fernwood

Appearance: Long, soft, chocolate-brown curls to her waist usually down with her bangs held aside with two white pins, or in a ponytail (but rarely); deep, chocolate-brown eyes with black flecks and a dark navy ring (almost black) and framed by long, thick, dark lashes and full brows; smooth, olive skin with rosy cheeks; bright, beaming smile with full, pink lips, and slight dimples; not beautiful, but very pretty. Tall, thin, bony build; healthily muscled; agile. Loose, white top with pink floral pattern; navy skinny jeans; brown boots a few inches above ankle with silver buckles; variety of very colorful, woven bracelets made by her, family, friends, everyone; gold necklace with two pendants, feather and small heart; small, Dangling, gold feather earrings. 

Personality: Very bubbly and likeable, gracious and quick to compliment, very open, biggest fault is that she is too trusting, well-liked, funny, slightly mischievous, smart but not exactly the brightest bulb, can focus but usually chooses not to, fun-loving, fearless (except fears isolation), hardcore Christian, musical, hyper and hardly embarrassed 

School: Hogwarts

House: Hufflepuff

Wand: Pear wood, 12", phoenix feather core, quite swishy flexibility

Patronus: Unknown at the moment

Pet: Silver toyger cat (look them up, they're awesome) named Felicity, "Fizzy" for short 

Other: Was adopted at age two by a French magic family of a mother and father, and five daughters, who all attended Beauxbatons. Liza's biological parents attended Hogwarts, making her far more eligible for that school. She also isn't French; she's Welsh. She plays the piano very well, but the viola even better. She is also a great singer. She is a very out-going and her glass is always half full. She loves making new friends and she's always there to help. She is far too trusting though and could use a little more common sense. Otherwise, she is a great student. Her favorite classes are Choir, Astronomy, and DADA. When asked why she likes DADA, she will blush and say she think Bill Weasley is a great teacher, but everyone knows she has a bit of a crush on him. She's not a fan of playing Quidditch, but she does love to watch. Her favorite wizard treats are Fizzing Whizzbees, Sugar Quills, and Pumpkin Juice. Loves anything musical, reading, and talking.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Clev

I tell my family that all the time!! XD Your teacher's reply is hilarious! I don't usually plan RPs, but if I don't have time to finish them, I will. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Thanks!

#Filler

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Nice!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

@Fenrir

Yeah, he's awesome. I love planning RPs! Wanna know how I do it?

I open the dictionary

#I'mShocked,ShockedITellYou

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Wow. XD My life is changed. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

IKR

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Great Pov, In my pov, I will adress marie as well.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 32 , 33 , 34