Front sm

breakingheart128

Branch: Janus

I'm so sorry, guys, the filter is totally messing up my

posts. I promise i have something written.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Hopefully, it will post...

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

I sure hope so. 

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Is the filter still not working?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

Yeah, its not working :(

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

scarletactor17

On other pages, longer posts have gone through.

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

breakingheart128

I'll have to edit it, I guess.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

scarletactor17

Maybe try posting in paragraphs.

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

I've had to do that sometimes for other rps.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Listening to "I should have been a Cowboy" thinking quietly to myself, Maybe I should be an actual Cowboy. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

@Tobias

I'm gonna try that tomorrow

@Zeke

I'm literally crying rn. that is so, so, so, so me you don't even understand XD XD 

"Maybe i should be an actual cowboy" my mantra 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

scarletactor17

That's a bummer. :/

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

breakingheart128

Sent it in again, fingers crossed!

In the mean time, how old are we all now? I'm almost fifteen.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Will try sending it in two parts.

Brad Silverspring, November 8th-
"That's it," Calvin said, kneeling his head to the table, pushing his massive pile of homework to the side, "I'm dropping out of Hogwarts. What's a good substitute for love and fulfillment in life?"
I considered it for a moment, "Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell."
The response was uproarious laughter from half of the Gryffindor table. A week ago, Brad Silverspring had been quiet and moody, but now? I was back, baby.
Well, sort of. I had been doing my best to put on a good show all week, but I had been sleeping fitfully and spent half of my nights turning Aura's envelope over in my hands. I nearly approached Sigmund and Tim about three times a day, but never did. I don't know why I hesitated. Aura told me to open her letter; Aura told me to talk to the SBG. But I couldn't. Why couldn't I? Man, I was scared.
Some Gryffindor I am.
All of the sudden, a girl with neon orange hair flew behind Calvin and pecked him on the cheek. "Hey, Bradley," she smirked, with a quick wink. She knew I hated being called that.
Somehow, Calvin, the biggest dork in all of Gryffindor, had somehow managed to land a date with my sister, Cassie Silverspring, the coolest girl in Hufflepuff. (Not to be taken lightly, those 'Puffs are legit.)
"Hey, Acacia," I replied, grinning into my toast. I knew she hated being called that.
She raised her eyebrows, and pushed herself into a spot between Calvin and his sister, Mariah, a pretty fourth year with the same caramel beach curls as her brother and large glasses.
"So," Cassie began, piling her plate with toast. It wasn't necessarily allowed for students to sit at other tables, but Cassie considered herself quite the trailblazer. (Note the sarcasm, for my sake.) "Who's coming to Hogsmeade this Saturday?"
"Me," Calvin smirked.
She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I know. Don't make me regret it. What about you, Brad?'
Calvin, Mariah, and Cassie all stared at me expectedly. I didn't really want to go, I didn't even have someone to take anymore.
I was about to respond, when Lila cut in, "Sure he is! He can come with me!"
"That's a great idea!" Cassie piped, flipping her bottle-red hair. I glared at her. Cassie seemed to be desperate for me to get a date again. I loved my sister, dyed hair and piercings and all, but she really so annoying.
"I'm sorry, Lila," I said, delicately removing the blond's arms from around my neck, "I'm busy that night anyways. Sue wants me to tutor her."
"Well," Lila said, a knowing twinkle lighting up her eyes, "Sue won't be there anyways."
"What do you mean?" I said, turning in my seat to squint at her.
'Sue got into a fight with some guy from Slytherin," she said, reverting to her 'gossip voice', "Sixth year, I think. Something about her sister, I don't really know. Anyways, she set some weird jinx on him and she has detention for the rest of the week. She's never getting out of Slughorn's office, now.'
"Sue got into a fight?" Cassie exclaimed, mouth agape. Pretty much summed up my feelings.
"Holy-" Calvin murmured, "A sixth year?"
"I think," Lila said primly, happy to be the messenger of shocking gossip, "I don't really know."
"When was this?" I asked the girl, indulging her with a charming smile. Well, I hoped it was charming. Normally when I tried to be charming (i.e.: the first time I asked Arri out) I ended up looking like a Blasted Skrewt worm just turned his tail in my direction. Some of this stuff just better comes naturally.
It seemed to help, "Last night, in the library."
"Alright, thanks," I said, squeezing her arm. She smiled back and Cassie squinted at me. I shrugged innocently at her, like what are you going to do about it? She rolled her eyes and resumed her conversation with Calvin.
Siblings.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

"That's it," Calvin said, kneeling his head to the table, pushing his massive pile of homework to the side, "I'm dropping out of Hogwarts. What's a good substitute for love and fulfillment in life?"
The response was uproarious laughter from half of the Gryffindor table. A week ago, Brad Silverspring had been quiet and moody, but now? I was back, baby.
Well, sort of. I had been doing my best to put on a good show all week, but I had been sleeping fitfully and spent half of my nights turning Aura's envelope over in my hands. I nearly approached Sigmund and Tim about three times a day, but never did. I don't know why I hesitated. Aura told me to open her letter; Aura told me to talk to the SBG. But I couldn't. Why couldn't I? Man, I was scared.
Some Gryffindor I am.
All of the sudden, a girl with neon orange hair flew behind Calvin and pecked him on the cheek. "Hey, Bradley," she smirked, with a quick wink. She knew I hated being called that.
Somehow, Calvin, the biggest dork in all of Gryffindor, had somehow managed to land a date with my sister, Cassie Silverspring, the coolest girl in Hufflepuff. (Not to be taken lightly, those 'Puffs are legit.)
"Hey, Acacia," I replied, grinning into my toast. I knew she hated being called that.
She raised her eyebrows, and pushed herself into a spot between Calvin and his sister, Mariah, a pretty fourth year with the same caramel beach curls as her brother and large glasses.
"So," Cassie began, piling her plate with toast. It wasn't necessarily allowed for students to sit at other tables, but Cassie considered herself quite the trailblazer. (Note the sarcasm, for my sake.) "Who's coming to Hogsmeade this Saturday?"
"Me," Calvin smirked.
She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I know. Don't make me regret it. What about you, Brad?'
Calvin, Mariah, and Cassie all stared at me expectedly. I didn't really want to go, I didn't even have someone to take anymore.
"That's a great idea!" Cassie piped, flipping her bottle-red hair. I glared at her. Cassie seemed to be desperate for me to get a date again. I loved my sister, dyed hair and piercings and all, but she really so annoying.
"I'm sorry, Lila," I said, delicately removing the blond's arms from around my neck, "I'm busy that night anyways. Sue wants me to tutor her."
"Well," Lila said, a knowing twinkle lighting up her eyes, "Sue won't be there anyways."
'Sue got into a fight with some guy from Slytherin," she said, reverting to her 'gossip voice', "Sixth year, I think. Something about her sister, I don't really know. Anyways, she set some weird jinx on him and she has detention for the rest of the week. She's never getting out of Slughorn's office, now.'
"Sue got into a fight?" Cassie exclaimed, mouth agape. Pretty much summed up my feelings.
"I think," Lila said primly, happy to be the messenger of shocking gossip, "I don't really know."
"When was this?" I asked the girl, indulging her with a charming smile. Well, I hoped it was charming. Normally when I tried to be charming (i.e.: the first time I asked Arri out) I ended up looking like a Blasted Skrewt worm just turned his tail in my direction. Some of this stuff just better comes naturally.
"Alright, thanks," I said, squeezing her arm. She smiled back and Cassie squinted at me. I shrugged innocently at her, like what are you going to do about it? She rolled her eyes and resumed her conversation with Calvin.
Siblings.

The rest of the day went pretty much as well as you would expect a school day to go. I had Transfigurations first, where Chad absolutely crushed me. And then Potions, where Slughorn said he was "deeply disappointed with my latest essay". And then Charms and History of Magic. Which I don't really remember.
Because I was asleep. Whoops.
The only class I was really good at was DADA. And I'm allowed to say that because I really suck at every other class.
To be honest, the only thing I really have going for me these days is popularity. I don't even know where the popularity came from. Maybe it was because I was tall. Who knows? Definitely not me.
Potions had ended early after Chad was injured. I saw what happened. And I wasn't sure if what I saw was an accident. I felt bad for Chad, yeah, but it was slightly overshadowed by our conversation the other night. But still, it was in my nature to be sympathetic, despite my best interests.
I wanted to talk to Sue, but I couldn't find her anywhere. Lila had been misinformed about the location of Sue's detention and so I didn't have any idea where she was.
Probably a good thing for now. I wanted to shake some sense into that kid. A sixth year?!
Looks like I have another Aura Portalsman on my hands. You know what? Let's hope not.

Finally, I gave up my search and headed back to the Common Rooms. A bunch of my friends were still up and I figured I could hang out a bit before bed.
My hopes were dashed as Calvin raced towards me, eyes wide and cheeks flushed pink, "Dude, I'm so sorry, I have no idea what happened."
I caught him by the shoulders, bewildered, "What in the world, man?"
He shook his head of shaggy brown hair, "C'mon, man."
He led me upstairs, my dread mounting with every step.
The sight was an absolute mess. My mattress was clean of the board and my sheets had been stripped completely. My chest had been turned over and it contens emptied onto the floor.
"I don't think anything's missing," Calvin said awkwardly, "But I'm not sure."
"No, no, no," I muttered, dropping to my knees and flinging through my sheets.
But my worse fears had already been confirmed.
Aura's letter was gone. 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Actually Clev, as a writer... I've seen better POV from you. Still good though!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Go to page 30 if you don't know what I mean, Brad's there on November 8th in Sigmund's POV.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

NICE POV CLEV! IT'S GREAT! I was hoping maybe you could just add a little thing about Brad at the SBG meeting. November 8th is when Sigmund got hit by the love potion.  If you could do that, that would fulfill the plot. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Plus the second part seems cliche after Charlie's book was stolen.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I thought you'd mention it. I'm just gonna ignore you're second POV if that's ok? I was thinking Brad wasn't in the same potions class as Rhett and Chad, and I was hoping you'd mention Rhett. Plus Brad goes to the Slugclub later.  

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I was hoping you'd mention Brad at Slug Club. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Mine didn't go through!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

I probably won't have the POV ready for a few days, to next week. It really depends on how tomorrow goes for me. At the same time, this could be one of  the longest POVs I've written. I'm going through multiple moments in Mateo's past.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

breakingheart128

*sigh*

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Some Gryffindor I am.
"Me," Calvin smirked.
Siblings.

The rest of the day went pretty much as well as you would expect a school day to go. I had Transfigurations first, where Chad absolutely crushed me. And then Potions, where Slughorn said he was "deeply disappointed with my latest essay". And then Charms and History of Magic. Which I don't really remember.
The only class I was really good at was DADA. And I'm allowed to say that because I really suck at every other class.
To be honest, the only thing I really have going for me these days is popularity. I don't even know where the popularity came from. Maybe it was because I was tall. Who knows? Definitely not me.
Potions had ended early after Chad was injured. I saw what happened. And I wasn't sure if what I saw was an accident. I felt bad for Chad, yeah, but it was slightly overshadowed by our conversation the other night. But still, it was in my nature to be sympathetic, despite my best interests.
I wanted to talk to Sue, but I couldn't find her anywhere. Lila had been misinformed about the location of Sue's detention and so I didn't have any idea where she was.
Probably a good thing for now. I wanted to shake some sense into that kid. A sixth year?!
Looks like I have another Aura Portalsman on my hands. You know what? Let's hope not.

Finally, I gave up my search and headed back to the Common Rooms. A bunch of my friends were still up and I figured I could hang out a bit before bed.
My hopes were dashed as Calvin raced towards me, eyes wide and cheeks flushed pink, "Dude, I'm so sorry, I have no idea what happened."
The sight was an absolute mess. My mattress was clean of the board and my sheets had been stripped completely. My chest had been turned over and it contens emptied onto the floor.
Aura's letter was gone.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Sorry Clev, I don't mean to be rude. We can go with it if you'd like. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

Sent in a POV. hopefully it will go through.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Sorry if this double posts.

Some Gryffindor I am.
"Me," Calvin smirked.
Siblings.

Aura's letter was gone.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Sorry it's short, but I really wanted to get something up, as I'm busy the next couple of days. Hopefully this goes through.

Some Gryffindor I am.
"Me," Calvin smirked.
Siblings.

Aura's letter was gone.

Sorry if this is confusing, but I figured we needed a reason for Brad not to tell Sigmund about Aura until later.

Mods, please let this through.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I woke up lying on a sofa facing to see a table with students mumbling about. Everything was blurry for a little bit but then my vision kicked in. I saw my fellow friends of the SBG sitting and talking with Professor Slughorn. As a matter of fact, I was Slughorn’s office. Immediately I felt Charlie clasp a small vial with clear liquid to my lips and made to drink it all.

“How do you feel Mr.Cloverfield? In love?” asked Professor Slughorn.

I wiped my eyes, “Not at all, why’d you ask that-,” Suddenly what happened just recently kicked into my mind, “Wait did I consume a potion?”

“Aye Sig, a love potion to be exact. Sally must ‘ave made ye drink it somehow. I just gave ye te antidote” Charlie spoke concerned.

I found everyone in the room looking at me with concerned faces.  

“I went over to the Slytherin table to talk with Kane this morning about out potions project. Sally gave me a glass of water, or so I thought. She was asking for Intel and I was just about to give it to her.”

“She’s one of Todd’s pawns,” Zeb said angrily.

“Well, Mr.Cloverfield take a seat, welcome to the Slug Club.”

I got up and pulled up to an empty chair next to Slughorn.  I noticed that everybody here was a member of the SBG. Merida, Linda, Zeb, Charlie, Brad, and Liza.

“So as I was saying, who orchestrates this group or the SBG as you all call it and all of the training that takes place?”

Charlie spoke, “It’s Sigmund, Linda, and Tim for the most part. I’m new to it.”

How did Slughorn find out? He did have the book, maybe that was it?  I noticed there was a plate full of food in front of me and I was starving.  Slughorn continued to ask questions about the SBG to Charlie and Linda while I ate and listened. I sat next to Zeb as well so I started a conversation with him. After a good 10 minutes, Slughorn started to talk to me too,

“Now Ms. De Clare and Mr. Cloverfield have you considered letting others join?”

That was an easy answer, “Anyone can join if they truly want. Our whole goal is to protect Hogwarts. If someone can add help we’ll take it. It just depends if that’s their true hope.”

Slughorn then started to give some names, “What about Roxanne Hollows? She’s a very resilient student.”

I thought of Roxanne who I barely talked to anymore, “She would be more in it for pride. I think we can all agree.”

Several heads nodded in agreement.

“Kendra Piker perhaps?”

“Not interested.”

Suddenly Charlie excused herself and thanked Professor Slughorn for the meal.  Only a couple minutes later after a brief conversation with Slughorn, Zeb nudged me as to say time to go. We both rose at the same time and thanked Professor Slughorn before heading out.  It was nighttime and you could see the dark blue sky out from the windows. We decided to talk about social media and life outside of school. Eventually, Zeb left to go to the Slytherin common room and I was alone. What a day it had been. I then heard voices from the hall I just passed. Sure enough, Charlie and Fuzzy were holding hands and talking while they looked at the moonlight.  Charlie’s eye caught mine and she gave me the look to leave. I smirked and walked to the Gryffindor Common Room shaking my head...

I posted this on page 30, mentioned Brad in it. Might be smart to use this. Just an idea. Might be nice to see Brad's perspective of the SBG. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

Alright.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Fabulous POV, Zeke, but I'm a bit lost. What would you like me to do with Brad?

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Tobias, Your other character can interact with Sigmund once he goes back to Ilvermourny.   Feel free if you want to do another Matteo flash-back. That one you wrote a while back was really good. We're just waiting for Mickey to advance the main storyline. 

@Everyone, I hope you liked it!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

I want to make an individual chat thread with all of you at some point. 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Name: Acacia "Cassie" Delilah Silverspring
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: Cassie was a cutesy, freckled little girl until she hit fourteen, dyed her hair neon orange, and decided that the tattered jeans and weird
shoes were in style. She's on the taller side, 5'9, with an athletic build. Her bottle-orange hair is shoulder-length and her side bangs swoop to the right. She has bright mocha eyes like her brother and softly freckled cheeks. Pretty enough, but doesn't care what people think of her. Mostly. Dimpled chin and cheeks, wide smile. Cinnamon colored skin.
Personality: HufflePUNK. Cassie has nerves of steel
and stand by her friends through anything. Unlike her brother, she doesn't care what people think of her and is determined to always be her best self. She has great work ethic, but her leadership
skills need work. She thinks from a heart perspective and doesn't give much thought to logic. She's nice, and a good sense of hearty humor helps
her to appear amiable, despite her punkish appearance. Chaotic good.
Other: Excels at Care of Magical Creatures.
People say she was born with a Niffler in her hands. Brad keeps his families' financial status on the down low, but if Cassie sees another student struggling, she won't hesitate to tell him that she has some of the same problems. Single and would like to mingle, but she's not too worried about it. Looking for a cause to fight for.

Not super detailed, but like I said, not POVing from her.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Will probably bring in Brad's sister, Cassie. Will

form in a while. Probably won't POV as her, but she'll be a fun character to include, I promise.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

A bunch of my old posts are coming through now :/

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Well, don't slave over it XD

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

1st-I'm 12, almost 13 tho

2-really good POVs guys!!

3-I might have a short tidbit written for Oceania soon???

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Same, sorry Clev, that excerpt of Sigmund's pov was supposed to post three days ago. It's all just a big misunderstanding. I can go along with your POV. We'll just say Brad went to the Slug Club in between.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 38 ,