Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Who can start if we are to do this thing for real?

@ Everyone, I think we should make this a more efficient system. A system of POV's so we retain a consistent order. What burnt me out was having to write back-to-back POVs. I think we should also keep a date next to our characters POV so we know how we're moving along. We wrote all that and only got to like November in the RP. We should be more near March rn. I say we start with a hard date of say November 15th in the POV and move forward from there. Ex; Sigmund Cloverfield, August 14. This would help ensure we can finish this faster because I think that's what we all want. A solid ending where we can say... "Yeah, that was a great Role-Play"... Maybe I'm just thinking too much, but just throwing it out there.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Thats awesome Zeke! I would go back to doing theater, but my school is not meant to have a theater program. Anyways, I really like your idea. I already have most of what would have been Mateo's final POV ready. I can post the first half now, but won't be able to finish the rest until Friday. Both parts take place after Mateo heads back to his dorm. 

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

I tried posting the first half, but it has not gone through. Going to try splitting the first half in two.

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

Hopefully they will post in order.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

The last school play I did was backstage for my 8th grade production of Alladin. I love doing musicals and theater, but never really school ones. Most of the kids at my old school only did it to mark off an elective or not take band. Anways, I like your idea Zeke (Is it also Tommy?). I can start off this revival if you'd like. I wrote most of what would have been a final POV for Mateo in November, but never got around to finishing it. I can't finish it tonight, but I can try tomorrow, depending on how much homework I can. If not tomorrow, I can have it done by Friday afternoon. It takes place after Zeke, Tim, and Mateo get back to Hogwarts. 

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

Scratch that, the first half is ready to go.

Mateo

For this time of night, the halls of Hogwarts were darker than usual. They gave the castle this more eerie, creepier kind of feeling. The feeling one gets from watching classic masterpieces of horror, such as Suspiria and Halloween. Tonight, was more Suspiria. I made my way back to the dormitory, hoping that the giant squid hadn’t decided to sleep by my window tonight.  That was the least of my concerns though. What was I going to use as my excuse for not going to Todd’s meeting? I couldn’t say that I had too much work because Alex and Harrison had seen me leave. Todd my not like them, but the man has ears with most Slytherin. In my head I kept coming up with excuse, after excuse. None of them seemed to be good enough to use on Todd.

Without realizing it, my nervousness made me pick up the pace. I turned a corner, but ended up crashing with someone.  Both of us fell to the stone floor with a loud thud. I rushed to stand up, ripping my wand from my jacket pocket. I aimed it at the figure, who in turn aimed theirs. “Step into the light,” the voice said. “Not before you do,” I fired back. Through the faint moonlight, I could see the figure lower their wand. “Easy now Mateo, its just me,” Todd said. I gave a sigh of relief and lowered my wand. Todd pulled me into an odd, friendly, but too tight of an embrace. “I missed you at the meeting,” he said, letting go. I took in a breath of air, before replying. “Sorry a-a-about that. Girl needed tutoring. There was no time in the day.” I read Todd’s face as one of disappointment, yet happy.

Todd gave me a smile, as if thinking I meant something nasty and patted me on the back. “You mustn’t worry Mateo. If it was for a girl I understand,” Todd’s nose wrinkled up, “But if you’re going to do adolescent things, at least don’t do it in the sewer.” I chuckled, going along with the lie. Todd suddenly grabbed his left forearm, wincing in pain. “Are things good,” I asked, concerned. Todd knelt to the ground, nodded. “Yeah…just the side effects of a spell our…our guest taught us.” I helped Todd back up.  “I thought meeting had been cancelled. I asked the others, but they say they had no clue about it.”

“This was lets say…a special meeting,” Todd pulled me into a corner and lowered his voice, “It was originally going to just be the special guest, Kane, and I, but the guest told me Kane wasn’t ready.  I told him about you and he was enticed at the chance to meet you. Something about your lineage possibly coming from close companions of Salazar Slytherin. “ “Oh…interesting,” I replied. My parents never told me that. I didn’t know being related to someone granted me...possibly questionable benefits. “What did you mean by Kane not being ready?” “Oh nothing that you have to worry about; at least for now. You’re closer than the others, but not quite there yet. I promise you’ll find out what I mean by this very soon.

Our special guest will be returning then,” Todd said. I opened my mouth to reply, but the screeches of Argus Finch interrupted me. “Who goes there? Is there anyone not where they’re supposed to be,” came Argus. Todd chuckled. “Well we better get going. I’ll see tomorrow.” “Likewise,” I replied. Todd patted me on the shoulder and left. I left too, closing the door to the Slytherin Common Room as Argus Finch's shadow turned the corner.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

And now my posts from a few hours ago finally post...

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

Mateo, November 15 Part 2

“This was lets say…a special meeting,” Todd pulled me into a corner and lowered his voice, “It was originally going to just be the special guest, Kane, and I, but the guest told me Kane wasn’t ready.  I told him about you and he was enticed at the chance to meet you. Something about your lineage possibly coming from close companions of Salazar Slytherin. “Oh…interesting,” I replied. My parents never told me that. I didn’t know being related to someone granted me...possibly questionable benefits. “What did you mean by Kane not being ready?” “Oh nothing that you have to worry about; at least for now. You’re closer than the others, but not quite there yet. I promise you’ll find out what I mean by this very soon.
 Our special guest will be returning then,” Todd said. I opened my mouth to reply, but the screeches of Argus Finch interrupted me. “Who goes there? Is there anyone not where they’re supposed to be,” came Argus. Todd chuckled. “Well we better get going. I’ll see tomorrow.” “Likewise,” I replied. Todd patted me on the shoulder and left. I left too, closing the door to the Slytherin Common Room, as Argus's shadow turned the corner.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

Expect accidental double positng.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

nice pov Tobias!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

Thanks!

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Alright, so I guess I can POV next. We have the big polar vortex. It's like negative 25 where I am so school is canceled. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Mickey, What's up with you? You've been inactive for a while. Are you doing alright?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

November 17th

Sigmund Cloverfield-

What drives a man to be mad? Is it women? Fame? Respect? Their past? The thoughts revolved endlessly around my head, like a carousel in motion without any signs of stopping. I barely had any sleep, riveted by my thoughts. Thoughts of Horcruxes, thoughts of pure evil; of death.  My head still ached from the blunger, and all the reading I’ve endorsed myself in wasn’t helping.

I sunk deeper into my chair and used my arm to hoist up my face as a slouched over the old textbooks. The words were nothing but ink on a page to me.  I need to find the answer, yet my eyes drifted wearily away from the pages, strained from hours of reading.   From the corner of my eye, a slender figure approached the table. Out from the darkness, Todd appeared. Great, just great. His baggy Slytherin robes made his body seem gaunt to say the least and he still was wearing that sinister smirk of his.

“Up late I see Cloverfield?  ” Todd’s voice cut through the air.  Delicate but assertive. 

“What are you doing here Todd?” I retorted.

“I could ask you the same question. Library closes soon. I’d recommend you head back to your common room if you want to study. No need staying in this drafty place.”

Todd’s round brown eyes locked with mine.  They looked as though they were trying to tell a story. A story is hidden away. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, in Todd’s case, the windows are fogged and dirty.  I wasn’t looking at another classmate. No, he was something else, something special; a psychopath. I slowly scooted my chair back and rose up and moved to where I was facing Todd face-to-face.  I quickly snatched him by the collar.

“Listen, Todd, I know what you did to Aura. The imperious curse really is something sick, even for your standards. Why don’t you leave before this gets ugly? I never really liked the name Todd much [this is in reference to Sigmund’s mom’s boyfriend.]”

Todd’s expression changed to that of a surprised toddler yet his voice remained the same, “Listen Cloverfield, you know that wasn’t me. What would I have to do with that brat anyway? You should really be looking at one of your own, friends, well I guess you can’t really call them that now can you? They’re with us now, at least…that’s what we make them think. ”

I grabbed Todd’s collar tighter and hoisted him up a little, sweat condensed on the back of my neck, my blood was boiling. All the restraint I had was being used up at this point.

“Look Todd…I’m not here to play games. I don’t know why you came here, or what your goal was in all this, but I’m going to tell you right now. Get out of my face.”

I let go and went back to my seat, slamming the open book shut. I saw no movement from Todd from the corner of my eye.

“I like you, Sigmund. You’re like me. Determined and you stand up for what you believe in. A shame you had to end up with such a pity group of friends. Especially that Barnes girl.”

“I’m nothing like you. You don’t know me, and I don’t plan on you ever knowing me.”

I couldn’t bear it any longer. What was he getting at? Why would he tell me that? I slowly reached in for my wand when Piper and Charlie appeared.

“Sigmund, I’ve been looking for you-“ Charlie’s voice cut short as she turned face to face with Todd.

Todd glanced over at me, “Well speak of the devil…”

@Mickey, I left you with a lot of working room Fen. The mole is Roxanne. We haven’t really talked about her so I figured we might as well use her character somehow.

@Everyone, I hope I didn't kill this RP once again.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

man zeke you get better every time you write

something. really smart- well thought out. i like it. 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

and don't worry man. if you really want this, i could write something every now in then.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Clev, First off, Thank you! On the question of POVing, I wouldn't want you to have to POV for another character you wouldn't want. I don't even know if Fen is going to continue.  I just like it so much because I invested so much time in my character here.  To be brutally honest, I had like no inspiration for that last POV. I've been invested in reading Steinback Novels. Currently, I'm reading both Tortilla Flat and East of Eden. Highly recommend! 

Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

well, i definitely wouldn't mind doing it, it just might not be as good. i could make a new character or use an old one (like Sue or Brad).

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

brad would actually be (forgive me) lit

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

man i forgot about brad. he was my literal son.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Brad would be very interesting. Considering he's much older than Sue... I can't believe it! I completely forgot about him. Wow. It's up to you if you want to post. I understand you liking to be discrete and all. 

Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

any sort of character that you need right now? 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

like, what part do you need Brad for?

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Nah but it would be cool to POV every once in a while as Brad and I can POV as say like Chad, we could have a side plot going outside from the main drama. On the outside looking in.  We could avoid most of the Charlie- Sigmund- Matteo story-line.  I could whip something up.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Clev, then if the plot isn't advancing (via Fen and Tobias don't post) we can elaborate on their backstories and say pasts from prior school years. Just an idea.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

honestly im just bored out of my mind and i want back in on this. i know it's a lot to ask after being gone, but i really, really want back in.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

yeah, that sounds really fun! i think it would

be a good opportunity to flesh out him, Aura, and maybe even Resa? 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

scarletactor17

Don't worry, I'm still with you guys! I've just been having and will have a few wild days. On another note, I'vebeen figuring out Mateo's arc. I think I'm going to go through with him turning bad, like I originally planned. It sounds a bit cliche, but maybe Sigmind starts to believe that Mateo is mole, rather than Roxanne. I don't know though, suggestions are welcomed. I was also thinking of maybe throwing Guiliana into the mix after Mateo turns bad, but I'm still not sure. It would allow me to write on both the good and bad sides of this RP.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@ Clev that would be cool, I could get something up later this week for Chad including Brad as a character. It would be like two weeks prior sort of spiel. 

If you don't mind me asking, why the change of heart so fast?

@Tobias, That's an awesome idea. Hopefully, Fen can post. I can just imagine she must be really busy, so it might be while. We can just talk until then, What's up with you?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

I'm gonna try and think about something for Aura to have left for Brad that we could use later. 

ill post a new form for brad a bit later.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

@tobias

sounds neato my dude 

@zeke

sounds good!

*sigh* long story- nostalgia, boredom, and just a little bit of a reckless "forget it" attitude. also i'm a teenage girl so i'm bound to shift like this at least three times a week lol

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Fen, I was hoping that Piper and Charlie are coming to get Sigmund to go and investigate Noah De Zales portrait at the boathouse.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

I need to pov at some point,,,,hhhhhh 

But also. Sleep. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

scarletactor17

Zeke: I've just been having a busy few days is all. I got back from a retreat on Sunday and have had a ton of schoolwork to do since.

I know that Giuliana won't be in the RP for a long time, but here is her form.

Name: Guiliana Flores

Appearance: Mixed Hispanic/Caucasian, warm face, dirty blond hair, beautiful, shiny blue eyes, and about 5'5

Personality: Giuliana is a kind-hearted, outgoing person who always tries to bring out the best in people. She is not afraid to stand up for others in the face of being ridiculed. When you become her friend, she is loyal to a fault and will do whatever it takes to help you. 

School: Castelobruxo, but soon transfers to Illvermorny

House: Pukwudgie 

Wand:  Cherry, 10 3/4 in., unicorn tail hair, with a feather pattern

Patronus (optional): Swan

Pet (optional): None

Other: Born to a wealthy wizarding family in Ecuador. Growing up, Giuliana rarely saw her parents and was practically raised by the house-elves who worked at the Flores Estate. For her first couple years of wizarding school, Giuliana attended a relatively unknown school down the road from her house. It was in her third year that her parents transferred her to Castelobruxo, where she met Mateo. The two formed a close friendship, but costed Giuliana her popularity among most students. Nevertheless, she always woke up with a smile on her face, ready to make the most of the day. When things started to go south for the good side of the South American Wizarding War, she attempted to escape with Mateo and his younger brother. During the final stretch of their escape, Giuliana and Mateo's brother were unable to make it onto the boat. Both were soon taken captive and Mateo's brother was killed to bait his parents. After some time, Giuliana's freedom was bought by her parents and she was sent to Illvermorny. Throughout her captivity and trip to Illvermorny all she could think about was where her best friend had ended up. Not long after her arrival at Illvermorny, she decided to leave and search for Mateo. Too bad that she won't be able to save him.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

breakingheart128

tOBIAS you're way too good at this

sorry it's taking me so long to post my form. things are crazy. i won't put too much into Brad's backstory in case Zeke and I need to whip something up later, but will leave little doors just in case. 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Sounds good to me Fen. If you want I can make a form for Chad?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

That would be helpful.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Form will be up this afternoon.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Alright, here we go. (note: im running on black coffee rn so forgive me)

Name: Brad Silverspring

House: Gryffindor

Wand: 11' willow, unicorn hair tail, bendy (gets teased about it bc it's a more feminine wand, but he likes it)

Appearance: huuuuugggee, but only in height. He's 6'4 with a skinny, muscular build. Very tan, lots of messy dark brown hair, and bright mocha eyes with girlish lashes. Freckles across the nose, wide smile, and all around the absolutes cutest okay everyone else can go home he won.

Personality: if you don't like Brad, you're just a bitter old man. He's literally just so, so, so nice. It's impossible not to like him. Bit of a stickler for the rules, but flexible depending on the circumstances. can be a little bit dense at times socially, but makes

pretty good grades and has excellent work ethic. Very trusting and easy to talk to. Extroverted, but not annoyingly, he's just super popular. Girls like him, which makes

him blush, but he doesn't really mind it. Admires the brave, even though he's one of them. Has a tendency to worship people he admires (Aura was like, his literal angel) which can sometimes lead him down the wrong path. A little too trusting, but he always does what he believes in.

Backstory: I'll leave this open for now.

Other: has a sister, named Cassie whom he adores. Met Aura on a bet where he had to ask the next girl he saw out to Hogsmeade; he didn't even know her name and it ended... interestingly. Fiercely believes Aura didn't harm herself and will do anything to prove it. Watches Sue like a hawk, and would die for her. Doesn't have any pets, but helps Sue out with Portal. His grandfather recently died, and left him a letter behind, which he's too scared to open. He has Aura and his grandfather's letters hidden under his mattress(we could use these later.) Loved Aura, and misses her like anything, and wants to help the SBG in any way he can.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Hope it's okay, I'm really rusty XD

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder