Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Happy day!

And, I'll be starting middle school on the 5th, so I'm avaliable until then, in which I'll still be on. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Sorry it’s so short!!!
Sigmund- My mother always told me to be careful of what I’m getting myself into. Yesterday I thought I knew exactly how threatening was the stuff I am getting into. Today, not so much. Tim Matteo and I had gotten back into Hogwarts pretty easily. Matteo went to his dorms and that left Tim and I sitting silently in the common room looking at the embers of the burnt out fire. It was a little past 1 in the morning yet I had such a pit in my stomach I couldn’t go to bed. Tim finally broke the silence,
“Horcrux-”
“I know!” I said a little too loud, “Tim, don’t you see. We should just leave it to Authorities! This is Voldemort stuff. We can die.”
“I think we all knew that Sigmund. I certainly did! I just think you were to blind to see it. We’re all willing to do this. If not for your sake, do it for Aura’s.”
I took a couple deep breaths, with each one thinking to myself.
“Alright we’re going to look up everything we can on Horcruxes. I entrust that you can go in there an research that stuff tomorrow. Bring Linda too and tell her about everything. I’m going to ask Zeb Fuzzy and Charlie to head over to the boathouse so we can question Noah de Zales. It sounds like he’s holding some private information. Sound like a plan?”
Tim shrugged, “Sure.”
I nodded yet kept my face stiff, “I think I just need some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.”
And with that the two of us headed up to bed.

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Haha It was fun guys. I'm sorry for my inactivity. This was a great RP.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So tired. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

THIS ISN'T DEAD, IS IT??????????????????

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

It better not. This can't be done yet! 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

The Seven of the Seven coming summer!

Front sm

dressbold21

I'll keep posting if it isn't but only in this thread. I can't go back to my other account, not for a while.  Please respond soon! I don't want to forget about this. I thought you guys were gone for good. This is the only post on this website that I enjoyed.

-Zeke

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ok, let’s go! We can’t let this die. Who’s next? Also, what I’m about to say is just an idea. If Fenrir was going to repeat what Voldemort did, then he would need to split his soul into some objects. I doubt he’d go for any random object. They’d have to be special. Maybe some relics of Voldemort, like his old wand or something. The idea is that maybe Fenrir would already have most of the objects he will split his soul into, except a few. Maybe down the line as we get closer towards the confrontation Fenrir has a now evil Mateo go look for the final few objects he will split his soul into. Sigmund and the others can follow him in an attempt to stop him. Just an idea. It would kind of be like a reverse Deathly Hallows scenario.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

dressbold21

@ Tobais, Alright let's do this you and me. I think Fenrir should already have Horcruzes made. I think we should do your idea about how they have to tie to Voldemort. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

dressbold21

Ugh... Journalism class has been consuming my writing. I acknowledge this post isn't going to make it. I owe it to you guys to post a POV. One last shot. Hopefully I can get it in by the end of the week here but we don't have any time restraints (unlike school). Oh BTW Happy Halloween guys. First year I'm not trick-or-treating. I'm getting too old :(

• Posted at:

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Sorry it’s so short!!! I'll give this one last shot. Hope you all had a great holiday and christmas break.

Sigmund-  THUD!

That was the sound I heard as a bludger smashed against my skull. The world around me filled with various hazy hues of color. Then I felt my body crash into the soft, moist, soil of the pitch.

It was quite strange really. It was almost as though I was in a world of my own. I could feel my body gasping for air and I heard monotone vague sound that to me seemed to just be toying with my ears.

Suddenly my vision hazily started to come back showing multiples of objects and leaving my head feeling like it was on a Tilt-a-Whirl. I then saw a familiar face, a girl with what appeared to be her multiple mouths trying to say something but it all came in like a jumbled mess into my head until finally I could make out some of what she was saying,

“Sigmund are you… can you hear me… I’m going to…”

I couldn’t make sense of what she was telling me Finally I felt my body ebb into a realm of dreams.

I don’t know where I was in the realm of subconsciousness but it wasn’t a pretty sight. My eyes squinted at the yellow glaze of the street light that was flickering. I checked my phone and the time read 11:30.  Nobody was around, and all I could feel was a light autumn breeze. I had only walked about a block or two, and a flat stood up like a magnificent castle in front of me. I decided to take a seat at the bus stop only yards away from the entrance to the flat. I needed time to think, where was I. I was in a befuddled state, I knew I was dreaming but it felt as though I wasn’t.  I looked up at the surrounding three flats on the street. My eyes averted to the lights in the windows across the street that were dimly illuminated in the night sky. Not many people were awake at this time it seemed, the neighborhood has always been known as a calm area in our now hostile city. How did I know this? I couldn’t say. Tracing my eyes up each story of the building and looking at the windows,  I thought I could see a girl my age from around 3 floors up, but before I could get a good look the lights were out.  I could count about 5 other lights still on from the flat and saw the news playing from a bright tv screen in a dark room. Something I would usually watch from my bedroom window, not outside.  As another gust of wind blew, I felt paper rub up against the heel of my shoe. Looking down I saw a beaten up newspaper crinkled up by the wind.  I could see the headlines in big bold ink: MYSTERIOUS BURGLARS ROB LIQUOR STORE! All I could do is snicker. Like that was a problem. Suddenly bright headlights of a cop car turned the corner. I guess the officer must have seen me because he slowed down and stopped, making his window appear right in front of me. The officer rolled it down and revealed a diamond faced man with a bushy mustache and snub nose.  His deep brown eyes looked tattered with wear and age.  His voice cut through the silence in the air,

“Hey kid, Do you need a ride home. I wouldn’t recommend being out here this time of night. There have been a band thieves roaming around and I’m sent to patrol around these parts.”

I stuttered for a moment not really taking in the question to account, I myself was tired,

“Crime? Around here? I’ve never encountered a crime around here officer.”

“ No you’re right but there’s has been some suspicion around here. This one family just recently moved out of their apartment after they said they felt a dark presence around them whatever that meant. Said it started after they went to this shady side garage sale. I heard that a werewolf ended out of that house, can you believe it. I think they were just looking for a good excuse to get out of town. I would recommend you go to bed young man. Not safe even here.”

I opened my eyes to see 6 more eyes staring back at me. Of those I recognized their faces immediately as Merida, Linda, and Charlie.

“Hey Sig,” Charlie said calmly.

I sat up a little feeling a heavy feeling in my head and rubbed my eyes, “What happened?”

“Bludger right to the head causing a nasty concussion. You’ve been out for two days straight,” Merida said, “They had to stretcher you off the pitch.”

“I see,” I said glancing around the room, “so what brings you all here.”

“We have information we’ve been dying to tell you,” Linda divulged.

“I have information to tell you guys too.”

Linda gave a puzzled expression.

“Charlie you are going to have to have one of your visions again. I need you to find out where Greyback lived.”

“Why Sig?” she asked confused.

“Because that’s where a horcrux is.”

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

OOOOOO. Awesome. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

sig currently under construction... 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I just remembered this. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Thanks for reminding me lol. I wish it was still going

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

Looking back on this RP makes me sad. This had so much potential. The character I made here was probably the best one I've created in an RP. Sad to see that his and the other arcs will never be done. ):

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

What do you mean? We can keep it going!!!

• Posted at:

Hi, it's Katie:) I'm Lucian and a bit Janus but I'm nice:) I'm home-schooled and on a lot and I would love to chat with anyone! And I'm trying to get my first a five hundred stars, thanks if you make that happen!:)

Front sm

dragonepic445

can I have some card codes? look on ekat chat room for some. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

I honestly wish we could Katie, but most people who were in this RP are hardly ever on. Even then, I doubt any of them would like to continue without Zeke or Mickey. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

breakingheart128

One last time.
One last apology.
One last regret.

Here we go.

Aura's POV:
Everything hurt, but it in a different sort of way. My heart ached with the opportunities and friends I had thrown away in one thoughtless, selfish act.
I couldn't go. I couldn't. I had to find a way.
And like always, I did. I spent seven hours that night in the library, reading endlessly. Every page that I turned was quickly blotched with tears.
Focus, Aura. You can do this.
My last act at Hogwarts would not be any harm to anyone, not even myself. No. I refuse.
At last, I finally was able to close the book. I was sweating like crazy, but this time I was excited. This could possibly be my last act of magic ever, but it sure was going to the best one.
And so, I pulled out my quill and began to write.

Dear Charlie,
As soon as you opened this letter, the magic began to take effect. Please remain calm as I walk you through this.
You don't remember me, I know, but you must. My name is Laura Portalsman, but you know me by Aura.

And so I walked her through our time at Hogwarts. I told her about how we met early in the year, and instantly connected. I told her how I had saved her from Fenrir Greyback, only to later have her save my own life. In ways she could only imagine. I told her everything, even the fights and the disagreements. I wanted her to know. She had to know.

And so Charlie, I say this all for two purposes. One, to return your memory. Don't ask me how. It's highly illegal, as always. And two, to let you know this.
Charlie, dearest, darlingest Charlie. You are so funny, so kind, so honest.
So loved.
Saying goodbye kills me, but thanks to you it won't. I promise, sweet girl, that even when I'm gone, I'll still love you. I promise.
Remember that. Someone always loves you. I love you. Sigmund loves you. Especially little Fuzzy; you couldn't fool me with that little boy for the world.
I'm sorry we grew apart this year. I love you. I love you endlessly. Please.
Remember.
Every ounce of magic I have I poured into this letter. Every ounce of magic, but most importantly, every ounce of love. Because she deserved it. She deserved to be love, and to remember that she is loved.

Your friend,
Your best friend,
Your sister,
Aura.

p.s. If you ever need me, find Sigmund and tell him it's time. He'll understand.

And now for Sigmund.
Sigmund's letter was quite a bit different. It was awkward, but two weeks in the Hospital wing without seeing him at all had awakened some feelings that weren't there before. I shook as I began to write his.

Sigmund,
I love you. I've loved since the very moment you egged me into going into the Forbidden Forest with you.
Why tell you this now? Interesting question. I don't detect a great deal of happiness from you, Sigmund. You never talk about your family or your old friends. And so I decided that you, too, deserved to be loved. To know you're loved, in every way that it is possible to so ardently love someone. You are my best friend and my brother. I wanted more, yes, but I am glad to have had what I had.

The rest of the letter, I filled with every bit of knowledge I had. I gave him everything he couldn't need, and then a little something extra.
I tucked another envelope into his envelope; one addressed to a certain Laura Portalsman.

Sigmund, I know what I did was wrong, and I'm not going to make you use this letter. I think you already know what's inside of it.
Here's the deal: in one year, when you finish school, will you come find me and give me this? Please. At home, I have no one to love me. My father is awful to me, and magic was my only safe haven. Please. I want to know that I was loved to. Just like Charlie. Just like Grace. Just like you.
You know I can't live without you guys. Please don't make me wait too long.
I love you. And I hope for you.

Aura.

I didn't know what to sign off as. "Your friend" seemed too little. I signed Aura. Because that's who I was. And he could decide what I was to him.

and now, for the last step. I pulled out my wand and whispered a silent spell. And then, I began to sob. A small the teardrops hit the page, I gave them everything. Every last drops of magic. Every last drop of love. Every last drop of hope.
Because I had those things now and they were mine to give.

<><><><><>

I stopped outside of the entrance to the Hufflepuff Common Rooms, fingering the edge of my robes. Charlie had taught me the code to get in, but I hesitated to use it. What if she wouldn't see me? What is she was like all the others, and thought I was a danger.
But I knew she wasn't. She was Charlie. My best friend. She loved me, somewhere in there.
I tapped out the code and entered. The immediate response was silence, but I knew it wasn't because I was a Ravenclaw. I smiled weakly at Charlie, who wasn't staring like she had a seen a ghost.
"Charlie," I said in a hoarse tone, barely above a whisper. "Might I have a word?"
She opened her mouth slightly, obviously confused. Eventually, curiousity and sheer politeness got the best of her and she stood. I saw a girl gently touch Charlie's arm. "Be careful," was the whisper among friends. They thought I didn't notice, but man, I did.
We walked in nervous silence to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, the safest place for a private conversation. No one came here.
"What do yeh need?" Charlie asked ever
so kindly, shuddering slightly in the chill.
I took a deep breath, voice shuddering, "I know you don't remember me, Charlie, but I definitely remember you. We sat together on the way here. We were attacked by a Death Eater named Fenrir Greyback and I used my magic to defeat him. You, Tim, Sigmund, Merida, and some others were trying to start a league of protection all because you were give a book, Harry Potter's book. A book we tried again and again to retrieve." Her eyes were uncomprehending and my voice broke, "Oh, don't you remember?"
She shook her head of red hair, tears welling up in her eyes now. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm trying, j promise. I'm trying teh remember, just give me time."
I let out out a sob, I was in such pain. All I wanted was a hug. "I can't, don't you see?" And for the first time, I allowed my robes to fall back and expose my arms. I watched her take in every scar, and bruise, and I saw the pain in her eyes for me.
I looked to the ground, "I'm being sent home. They're wiping my memories and replacing them with Muggle ones. I won't remember magic, I won't remembers Quidditch. For all I know... I won't remember you.. or Sigmund... or anyone," I completely broke down into sobs and threw my arms around her. I couldn't contain it anymore. She stepped backwards and allowed me to fall. I sat there, dumbfounded and utterly broken.
It didn't last long. She helped me up, like angry hufflepuff and looked me straight in the eyes. Our eyes were so similar, and her eyes contained so much love.
"Look, I don't even know yeh. I don't even know ye're name, I don't know how we met, but I do know, from what you told me, this is all for the best. I know it hurts, but once you forget, it won't hurt anymore, right?"
I nodded, though not agreeing. Even the bad memories were part of me. "My name is Aura Portalsman, and we were really good friends before all of this, but I know you don't recall it. I was just- I don't know what to do. It's so hard and I don't want to leave this place, Hogwarts, my home. I don't want to go to my family. I'm ashamed of what I did to myself and I don't want anyone to look at me any differently because of it!"
"Oh, they won't!" She cried, "They'll take yeh in with login' arms an' do all they can teh help yeh. There's nothin' wrong with yeh, Aura. Ye're just growin' and learnin' and sometimes learnin' leaves a nasty scar. But scars heal just like any other wound. But it'll be alright. Yeh'll see."
Dearest Charlie. So kind. Too wonderful to be fully realized, perhaps. I went in for a hug,
slowly this time, to not alarm her, but she came in quicker and embraced me.
"Thank you, Charlie," I whispered into her shoulder, "I love you some much."
"I love you too," she said, and I know she meant it, even if she didn't remember it.
We pulled away and she leaned forwards, placing a single daisy behind my ear. I closed my eyes and sighed breathily, tears streaming freely. I wanted this to last forever. But it couldn't. The letter.
I pulled it from my pocket and gave it to her, "Normally, I wouldn't say read this when you're ready, but you're ready, Charlie. Please read it a second soon a second possible, but don't tell anyone else."
Charlie's curfew bell rang. I closed my eyes in pain.
"Do you have to go?" I asked. A selfish question perhaps.
She shook her head, "I don't want teh."
I purses my lips and pulled the smaller girl into a hug, "I know, but like you said, it's for the best. Besides, Hufflepuffs aren't supposed to get in trouble, right?" I added in a teasing tone. Old times, I thought.
"Aye, well I wish yeh luck. Ill keep trying for yeh. I'll keep fighting with yer friend, our friends. I won't forget you this time. I promise."

"I know you do," I said sadly, "now go on."

She turned to go and I broke into tears. Another goodbye.

Charlie turned back, "Do you have teh go?"

I shrugged my shoulders helplessly, "I don't have a choice."

She nodded slowly, "Well, like you said, it's for the best."

And then she turned and walked away from me. But I didn't blame her. I had hope this time.

Now for Sigmund.

(Part 2 coming soon)

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

something won't always be missing,

you won't always feel empty here.

an old friend.

Front sm

breakingheart128

Aura's POV(Part II)
Sigmund hadn't visited me once while I was in the Hospital Wing. I wondered if he was ashamed of me. The very thought nearly brought me to my knees. Every time I saw him since then, it was from the shadows. I hadn't had the courage to approach him. Because what if he really was ashamed of me?
I had to ask Grace to tell him to meet me in the commons. She nodded. We had already had our goodbyes, but I knew they wouldn't be permanent. She was the only one who ever visited, even though she barely knew me. Such kindness. Shame to waste it on me.
I sat on the bench in the commons; my posture was relaxed, but I fingered my robes anxiously, and constantly crossed and uncrossed my legs. I had started to put some weight back on, and had felt satisfied with what I saw in the mirror. I wondered if I was pretty. The thought had never occurred to me until that morning. Perhaps I was a little thin, a little short, a little scarred. But perhaps I was.
I heard footsteps coming behind me and I tensed. I had practiced what I was going to say endlessly, but as soon as he crossed into my line of vision, I lost it all and said, "Hey, Sig," in a dreamy sort of way.
He smiled in return, "Hey, Aura, been a while." He scooted in next to me. So close. Why couldn't I have more time?
"Yeah, Sig," I said breathily, "it's complicated about..."
I trailed off, eyeing him nervously. He looked so sad, I couldn't bring myself to say it.
"I get it, what do you want to talk about? You can't talk about anything since this is the last time-" he broke off.
"“That’s the point. I couldn’t just overlook you, Sigmund. I’ve been chatting with Grace, and I can’t continue with this. It’s just too hard.” I was about to tell him. Surely, I could. But I couldn't.
"Aura-" he said timidly, "you know Charlie is on the road to getting her memory back? You don't have to go."
"I don't have a choice," I moaned, "McGonnagle talked to me and laid down what was to happen. Sigmund I’m going to lose everything! All my memories of you guys and these last 15 years of magic! I want to stay but I don’t know how!" I shuddered and moaned with the absolute horror of it. I had hope, but I also had something else. Fear.
"“Aura," he said my name so gently. So tenderly. "you're fine. Grace informed me in advance. Think of it as having a new chance. You don’t need us, we're just wizards for crying out loud, what importance do we have. Aura, you can be a banker, a police officer, or even a president if you want. Civilian jobs that are way cooler than what we could do. ”
I burst into shuddering sobs. I didn't want any of that. Couldn't he see? I wanted him, I wanted Charlie, I wanted to be an Auror when I grew up and save the young and innocent. Why?
"“Sigmund, I’m scared, everything I once knew is going to be gone. I feel like I’m betraying you, all of you! I’m a failure," there was that word again. Failure. Failure. FAILURE.
And then his voice came in again, soothing, sad. "No, no, no, Aura," he put his hands on my shoulders and tilts my head so that we're looking each other in the eyes. Once again, I begged someone, anyone, for more time.
“We’re going to do fine. This is the best for you as hard as it may be we just root for your success. I’m just glad you're doing fine, you're going to do great things.”
No. Please stop saying that. This wasn't best. This was awful. I broke down crying again and threw my arms around him. He was so warm.
“I’m nervous Sigmund, this is a huge step, and I don’t know if it’s in the right direction. Sue, you, Charlie, Tim, Kelly, Grace and all the others.” The words were so weak compared to what I was feeling. Where was the snappy, articulate Aura of my fourth year?
“Aura, I know. We’ll do fine. Sue will do fine. We are all cheering for you. I know that you will do great things in whatever you do. You always bring in confidence in everywhere you go. I’m sure it won’t be any different.”
The compliment both pained and calmed me. Did he really think so?
“It will be hard, my life wouldn’t be the same without you, Sigmund. All of you guys. I’m just a little frightened what is to come and I feel like I’m putting the weight on you guys.”
“Aura, I dealt with my dad passing, I’m pretty sure I can take this Aura. We all will get by, even though it’s hard.”
Boys. They never knew what to say. But I knew what he meant. I knew he was trying to be strong.
"Thank you, Sigmund," I said, laying my arm on his. "For everything."
He didn't shed a tear but he looked so sad, "Aura, I won't forget you, never."
I ignored the horrid grammar and threw myself forwards, embracing him like I had never before. I wondered if he felt anything. Maybe not, but I did. Feeling things again was a relief, no matter how painful.
"Now," I said, attempting a mischievous look. I slid the bulky envelope into his hand, "Open it only when you need it."
He smirked, and it set me on fire, and I loved it. "What does that mean?"
"You'll know," I said.
One last time.
“Bye, Sigmund. Thanks, for...everything." And on an impulse, I leaned forwards and kissed him on the cheek. Because, hey? Why not?
"Bye, Aura," he said, and walked away, shoulders tended. I turned and faced the other direction. I couldn't watch him go. I felt that a piece of me was leaving too.
<><><><>
It was time. McGonagall called me to her office under the guise of checking up, but everyone knew what was happening. Especially me.
As I sat before, and as she raised her wand, I did not plead for my life. I didn't say anything. I looked straight ahead, a slight smile written on my features.
Because I had something now she couldn't erase.
Something called hope.
<><><><>
I woke up in the same old bed, listening to the same old alarm clock go off again. Ugh. I slept too late. Ten minutes till I had to leave for school.
The alarm shut off abruptly, and I could hear my dad downstairs yelling for me to bring him a drink. Another day.
I lay in bed for a moment, trying desperately to hold onto the dream I had been having. What was it about again?
Oh, right, I thought, smiling humorously.
Magic.

You wonder why I'm

here. I can tell.

Aura's story was so sad, it pained me to leave it alone. 

I know it's over, but now it truly is. Enjoy.

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

an old friend.

Front sm

breakingheart128

Sorry guys, the last word wasn't supposed to be Magic. Typos still drive me nutters.

have a good life. Hakuna Matata and all that jazz.

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

an old friend.

Front sm

scarletactor17

You beat me to it! I'm writing a final POV for Mateo, given the current state of this RP. It really saddens me to see something with so much potential, to die out. I loved what you wrote though. I get emotional whenever I read a character having to give up everything they ever loved.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

breakingheart128

Yeah, I really wrote Charlie's part for Mickey. Thought about having Aura meet Mateo, but they were just too disconnected this time.

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

an old friend.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

You guys are still on! I will post. 

Clev, It's good to see you again!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

We all owe it to Mickey... If only she could see this.  If you guys want it to be over, I will submit a closing epilogue with Sigmund in the future. Otherwise, We can try to continue. I've drifted apart from this post. I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

breakingheart128

I'm sorry, Sig. I only came back to finish up my part. I'm not coming back. You and Tobias can try to keep it going, if you want. 

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

an old friend.

Front sm

scarletactor17

:O You're here Zeke! So glad to see you again! I wish everyone else was here to continue it. Sadly its just the two of us, like Breaking said. Mickey would probably want you to decide in her place, so the decision is up to you. If you want to continue this RP, I'm all for it. If not though, I'll come up with an ending for Mateo. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

1 , 2 , 3 ... 32 , , 34