Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

You'd have to ask fen. I just had a long day at the funeral!!!It was beautiful!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

@Zeke

Aw, I'm glad it was good. :) You're doing awesome. 

@Tobias

Sort of. He wants to pick up where Voldemort left off, but his main focus is to rid the world of Muggle-borns. He's creating a new group of Death Eaters and he's their leader. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

So, Jesse is Isabelle's brother. I hope you enjoy this. I loved writing it. :) Also, if you need me to write another one, I totally can, but it's two in the morning and I'm actually not tired, but I need sleep. Bye!

Piper Meadows-

I poked Luca in the shoulder for the millionth time. “Are you done now?”

He huffed. “Piper, I told you, this project could take the whole night. Babbling gives us homework longer than the Mahābhārata.”

“The what?”

He waved his hand dismissively. “It’s the longest epic poem ever written. It’s Sanskrit.”

I gave a long groan and flopped on the couch, resting my head on his parchment. He pushed me off and I sat up, my chin in my hands as I watched the dancing flames in the fireplace. I was bored. And boredom did not get along with me.

“Luca?”

His eyes rolled upwards. “What,” he snapped.

“I’m bored.”

“Yes, I noticed. Why don’t you go kiss Jesse or whatever it is you do when you’re not pestering me?”

“Shut up, dummkopf!”

He gave me a wink. “I’m joking. Go find your friends.”

“Fine, but pleeeaaase finish soon. You promised me a game of rugby and I won’t let you forget it.”

“I know you won’t. That’s the problem.”

I laughed teasingly and gave him a kiss on the cheek, standing. “I love you. Have fun!”

He scoffed. “Yeah, right. Love you too.”

Grabbing my bag on the way, I left the Common Room and I could’ve sworn I heard Luca sigh the second the portrait was closed. I jogged down the stairs and made my way to the courtyard, where my friends had said they would be. It took longer than it should have because I had to greet about the entire school on the way.

Finally, I reached a group of students who were sitting on the grass, chatting or casting spells or doing homework. When they saw me, they waved wildly and cheered. I gave a curtsy and sat next to Jesse Grey, a tall dark-skinned Gryffindor boy. He had been my best friend since as long as I can remember. We weren’t a couple, but everyone asked if we were dating. We were just friends.

“Where have you been?” a blonde Ravenclaw named River Jones asked.

“The Common Room. Luca promised me a game of rugby but he has too much homework.” I stuck my tongue out.

“Too bad you have to hang out with us, eh?” Rebecca Morris, a Slytherin, said dryly.

I wrinkled my nose. “Aw, Becca...”

She smirked. “I get it. Brothers before others.”

I laughed. “What can I say? I’ve got five of them.”

“That’s practically half the population,” Asher Davis, a brunette Gryffindor boy stated sarcastically.

Asher’s girlfriend, Baylee Hutchinson, a Hufflepuff, poked him in the ribs. “Be nice, Ash.”

“I’m only joking,” he defended. Then he kissed her on the cheek and she grinned.

The kiss seemed to trigger something for Jesse and he asked, “Have you seen Hogwarts’s newest otp?”

“You mean Duncan and Barnes?” a Slytherin named Rhett Tyler said. “They’re nothing but star-crossed lovers.”

“That’s just because things didn’t work out between you and Kaylee,” Rebecca pointed out.

Rhett flinched as if he’d been shocked. “That’s not true. I just have a feeling they won’t end well.”

“She has been pretty friendly with the Cloverfield boy for a while now,” a dark-haired Ravenclaw, Sierra Reed, admitted.

“Aw, those two are just friends,” I argued. “I understand boys all too well and there’s an obvious difference. Cloverfield is a brother, Duncan is a boyfriend.”

“Whatever you say, Meadows,” Rhett said, not believing a word out of my mouth.

I decided to change the subject. “Where’s Sami?” Samantha Starr was a Gryffindor and nearly as dynamic a friend as Jesse. But Jesse was just a hair higher on the totem pole.

“She had to study for a huge Arithmancy quiz,” River explained. “She procrastinated and was stressing to the point of collapse, so I advised studying in the library with a couple of my Ravenclaw friends.”

“Nerd,” Asher coughed, earning another poke from Baylee. He just laughed.

River narrowed her eyes, but a smile tugged at her lips. “We’ll see who’s laughing when you’re stuck cleaning the Ministry entrance toilets.” She returned to the book she had in her lap.

“We’ll see who’s laughing when I flush a detonator down those Ministry entrance toilets,” he whispered.

We all held our laughter back except Rhett, who nearly spewed the water he was drinking. Just then we saw a familiar couple walking down the path, hand-in-hand.

“Well if it isn’t the star-crossed lovers themselves,” Rebecca said, glaring accusingly at Rhett.

“How can you say they aren’t perfect for each other?” Baylee said as her fingers intertwined with Asher’s.

He shrugged. “They’re young and eager. It won’t work out.”

“That’s cold, mate,” Jesse added, shaking his head.

Rhett gave an indifferent look and shrugged. “Just stating an opinion.”

“You need to let it go,” I said, “Just leave them be. They’ll work it out how they want to work it out, and if it does work, that proves happy endings are possible.”

The Slytherin rolled his eyes. “That wasn’t cheesy at all.”

Sierra pushed him. “Go soak your head.”

He shook his head. “Every day I wonder how this group grew to become friends.”

I gave a laugh. “You’re not the only one.”

Charlotte Barnes-

As Fuzzy and I walked across the courtyard, I saw a group of students sitting on the grass. Among them was a Gryffindor, Piper Meadows. We had never really grown close, but she and Asher Davis hung out with Baylee Hutchinson in the Common Room sometimes. All three of them were always nice, but I’d only ever made small-talk with Piper when Baylee and Asher got a little too gushy.

“What about Piper Meadows, aye?” I asked. As if on cue we made eye contact and waved at each other.

“What about her?” Fuzzy replied.

“D’you think she’d want teh join the SBG? Would she be a good member? I mean, I’ve seen her talking teh Tim, so there’s connections there. She’s nice, determined, strong as an ox. What d’yeh think?”

“I think you should ask Sigmund. I’m new to this so I don’t think I’m the best person to be asking for recruitment advice.”

“Right.” I blushed slightly.

As we walked to the Hufflepuff Common Room holding hands, we got a couple whistles, mainly from Gryffindors, but each one just made Fuzzy’s grip tighter. Eventually, I patted his hand with my free one and he relaxed sheepishly.

We reached the CR and found two brown bean bags under a shelf of spices. Fuzzy pulled out a book on medicinal plants and I pulled out Dumbledore’s Army and began to read a chapter with the same title, as Hagrid had told me.

I was surprised to find out that Hermione Granger founded a club, led by Harry Potter, much like the SBG, to learn spells and protection tactics in secret. They used the Room of Requirement, like Roxy had showed me, which was originally found by none other than Professor Longbottom.

I also learned that they created Dumbledore’s Army due to a lack of learning, thanks to the DADA teacher, Professor Umbridge, who found no need to explain how to defend oneself against the dark arts and only believed in teaching by the textbook.

Eventually, the truth-potion, Veritaserum, was used on Cho Chang and she was forced to reveal their secrets. During the time Dumbledore’s Army was thriving, many students were able to find growth in themselves and harness powers they never knew they had.

After Hogwarts was overrun by Death Eaters, DA was restarted by original members Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, and Ginny Weasley. It brought everyone together and picked up exactly where it left off, also bringing Harry, Ron, and Hermione back to Hogwarts to fight.

I couldn’t wait to share my new-found knowledge with Sigmund and I quietly explained it all to Fuzzy. He held on to every word, his eyes big. Once, I trailed off mid-sentence and he gave a lopsided grin.

“What?”

“Stop it!” I admonished, fighting a smile.

“Stop what?” He looked so innocent.

“Yer distracting me. Stop bein’ so adorable.”

He leaned over and kissed my nose. “You’re the adorable one. Continue.”

I was flustered and giddy as a newborn foal, but I finished my recap. Fuzzy was just staring at me, an admiring look on his face. My cheeks grew hot.

“Were yeh even listenin’?”

“To every word. You are so lovely when you’re excited.” He blinked and returned to normal. “I love this idea. You need to share it with the group. Next Slug Party?”

“Yer a genius, Fuzz!”

“I know,” he joked. He returned to his book and I continued reading a section on what they practiced during DA meetings. Fuzzy took my hand, kissing it, and continued to hold it as we read. I knew some of the whispers around the room were about us, but I didn’t care a single bit. I was too distracted by the quivering excitement inside me because I finally knew we, the SBG, were actually going to make a difference.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@fen, I love it! I love how u loved as piper. Just one question! Is Duncan fuzzys last name? On my phone so Ignore font and grammar!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Aw thank you! :D

Yeah. His full name is Chase Damion Duncan.

Oh, no worries. X)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

K, I can't pov really! Not enough time rn! I plan to advance plot! GTG! Today was the burial. Very sad but touching!  Still on phone so hopefully the font shows up!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

No worries. :) Have a good day!!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

jadegenius27

Branch: Janus

I might as well tell you guys something.

I'm not coming back. There's no way I can. I just told everyone that so they wouldn't feel so sad. But I can't come back. Ever. 

Seeing this, it's pointless to wait for me. Someone may as well take over Aura. I would rather someone else write her than for her to be.... gone.

Kind of like me... :(

Preferably Zeke, Fen, or Tobias would write her.

She just has to be brought back. I was going to bring this up later, but her dad is abusive and her mother was killed in a car accident when she was around seven. And besides, she's not cut out for them muggle world.

Please guys. I based Aura on my inward struggles(which I'm over now.) and I can't bear to see her gone. Please. I'm begging you, don't let her go.

@Zeke

I never told you something about Aura. It was something very secret. One ignorant the reasons she was so uncomfortable with brad. She always had a crush on Sigmund. Surprise surprise. Lol. 

Anyways, I wish only the best to you. Your writing was something very special. Good luck out there.

@Fen

so many words in the English dictionary, and still I couldn't find enough to express how much I appreciate you. You were always there, with the best pep talks, POVs, and insanely imaginative RPs. I'm RPing with my best friend in the world now(she's a Slytherin.)and I kind of based the RP of this one. I hope you don't mind. Take care of yourself, okay? (P.s. Make sure Inkedi and Andy get a happy ending?)

@Tobias

I read Two of the Seven and I really love it. Please post more? It's been a while. :( I'm really sad Aura and Mateo didn't get to interact much in this RP. Maybe the others will fix that, eh? 

Mateo and Dylan are my favorite romance/friendship ever. They fit so well together: two sides of the same coin. 

I hope you find your happiness, Tobias. 

Goodbye.

• Posted at:

You know who I am.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Oh gracious.....now you're making me cry..

We are all gonna miss you so, so much....Elena's gonna be so impprtant in the plan..

I love you so, so much. 

-Lani

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

scarletactor17

Sorry I haven't said or posted anything. I've been travelling the past few days. I'm back now.

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

JadeGenus: I'll continue writing it. It really has been awhile. I really hope I do your character (Dylan) and Mateo justice. They deserve the best story ever so that's why I've been taking forever. I've even made a soundtrack for the story. I'll post it once its complete because it tells a part of their story with each song. Mateo and Dylan are my favorite romance/friendship too. I think Mateo and Aura have the potential to be really good friends. I hope you find your happiness too.

~Tobias

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Clev, you are so clever! Unfortunately, we can't reverse the plot (it was painful to do so)! WE MISS YOU! I have an idea for a future pov that brings in Aura.  I hope you're enjoying your life. KEEP READING THIS PLEASE!

@Everyone,  I WILL POV TOMORROW.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Guys I'll have to post tomorrow! Really busy today!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Lol can't at all! POV ALMOST DONE JUST HAD A LOT GOING ON

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ok, that's fine Zeke. Take your time.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Tobias, Thanks, man. Can you believe it, now I'm sick. Here's the first part anyhow, I just don't want to leave you guys hanging any longer. I am not done though.

Sigmund- A whole week had passed and the SBG started their training with the help of Mateo’s walk in suitcase for cover. Nolan left after he said it was affecting his studies. Kelly also had left a while ago since Aura’s leaving. Grace decided to commit to the SBG fully and Charlie told me I should bring Piper Meadows to join the SBG just the other day and in an anonymous vote, us three (Tim, Linda, and I) asked her to join. Without a question, she joined. Seeking adventure I guess. Apparently, Tim and her family's are close so that was good.

Now it was the 15th and time was flying by quick.  I woke up to the same routine. Showering, then brushing my teeth and getting dressed. I wore my white button down collared shirt with a red and yellow striped tie with a black neck sweater over it having the Gryffindor emblem sewn on along with black jumpers.

I felt awake as I walked to the great hall. Upon entering I saw my clique of friends huddled at the Gryffindor table. All the tables were segregated by house pretty much ‘cept Piper and her friend and a few others. I took a spot next to Tim and across from Skai and Talia. The breakfast for today was poached eggs on toast.

“Morning guys.”

Tim took a sip of coffee, “Glad you could join us, you overslept me.”

Talia who I rarely talked to added in, “Yeah Sig, I saw you here early about a week and a half ago.”

I shook my head, “I know, I know. I was really tired from last night. I had a two hour Quidditch Practice.  Ellie takes it seriously you know?”

“So I have,” Talia answered. Skai and Talia were classmates with Ellie yet Ellie hung out with the seventh year athletes.

“Sig I need to talk to you about something privately,” Tim said.

‘About what?’ I wondered to myself.

“Sure thing. Do you want to go outside?”

Suddenly Tim used his wand under the table to activate Muffliato so nobody could hear us.

“I think we’ll be just fine like this.”

I glanced over to see Charlie hanging with Liza and Isabell and others. I hadn’t talked to her in a couple day. She was now chilling with Fuzzy a lot more. Probably best for her.

I turned my focus back to Tim, “What is it? Something with the SBG?”

Tim glanced around to make sure that no one was watching us. Skis and Talia carried their own conversation.

“I only told Linda about this. For the last two weeks, I have been contacting this guy named Uric Kazra through letters. He was a former death eater that lives in Hogsmeade and has info on Fenrir Greyback. I'm under the guise as an undercover reporter who is investigating the story. Anyway, I set up a meeting with him tonight!”

It took a couple seconds for me to register what he just said. “Tonight! And you're just asking me now? Tim how would've he know that the address was not Hogwarts?”

Tim rubbed his hands together mischievously, “I gave the address of a rendezvous which then sends it here. He thinks my name is Chauncey Symeon can you believe it? Anyway, tonight  is the only day he will be able to in a while. I would have told you sooner but couldn't find the time.”

I rolled my eyes, “And now is the time?”

Tim stood up and I noticed he finished his breakfast,”Look Sig, I'm sorry. Linda can't even go tonight. I'm counting on you to come, I'm going to ask Mateo too! I have an aging potion too so he will believe it's me. You and maybe Mateo can be like my coworkers or something. Anyway, I'm going to meet up with Maggie. See you later?”

“Yeah see you at lunch.”

Tim smiled and walked down the table to sit next to his girlfriend. Too gushy for me. I turned my back to my food and talked with Skai, Talia, and others.After chatting for a little bit I felt a tap on my shoulder. I expected that was Chad telling me another debate question in which he would try to get me to agree with him against Nolan, however, when I turned around I saw an unfamiliar student. She was holding a clipboard and she looked a little younger than me, with blonde hair with teal dyed streaks running through it. She had a frail frame and was wearing the Ravenclaw uniform with a cloak wrapped around it. Very artsy looking in my opinion.

“ Hi, I'm Oceania Shorestall. I'm really sorry to interrupt but would you mind if I asked you some questions. I have a report in Muggle studies about Muggle life in America, I heard you're from there so I thought maybe you could help?”

I looked at my friends and they seemed to care less. “Sure, why not.”

Oceania smiled a little. At first, I thought she would interview me right where I was but I soon found myself trailing her out of the great hall. Once we were out of the hall, Oceania stopped.

She grabbed turned around to look at me, “I asked Sandra, who is also from America but she was busy and she recommended you. Sorry if this bothers you.”

I shook my head, “No you’re fine.” ask away.

Oceania then flooded me with about 15 question about our favorite sports and foods to eat. I responded each one the best I could.

“Thank you, Sigmund. This helps a lot; beats reading out of a book. I just have one unrelated question.”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“I was just wondering about this club that you and your friends are in in the library. What do you guys do? I saw you guys go to the back of the library with others, then a couple minutes later you disappeared? I don’t mean to be a snitch.”

I thought to myself for a second if I should tell her though she seemed like the type of person that would know if I were to lie.

“We have a club, well a group actually called the sbg. We don’t do much really, just learn a couple of spells and all. You can check it out if you want.”

Oceania looked at the ceiling as if to think then she smiled, “Yeah maybe I’ll just have to check it out.”

Darn it! I was hoping she would seem less than interested but what could I do.

“Ok, sounds good.”

After a brief goodbye, I headed back to finish my talk with Skai and Talia but also keeping in mind about later tonight…

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

Loved it! Can't wait to read the next part!

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Everyone, I'm up north so I have very little wifi to post. I've been up all week and it's been hard trying to type everything on my phone. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.  

@Fen, I think now we can really forward the plot. Our characters are developed enough so I think it's best if we now start to advance the plot to get it moving. Everything is in place. Now it's just up to us to advance it. 

@Lani and Tobias, I still think it would be nice for you guys to advance your characters, especially you Tobias with Matteo becoming dark, (That doesn't mean you can't add to the plot.

GTG

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ok. Should Mateo tell todd about Hogsmede? 

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

No first let me post then tell me what you think you should do.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'M FINALLY NOT BUSY YAY

However, Tuesday night, I'm getting on a plane to California, so I won't be on all that much. 

Here's a short thingy for y'all:

Oceania:

Finally. More info on the club. It had better be good. Ryan wasn't going to be coming with me, it was better if I did it alone. After I did my homework...

But the one thing I hadn't figured out was when the meeting was....

I might have to stalk Sigmund again. Or something like that. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ok zeke

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Tobias, I'll let you decide the rest. Remember that Uric doesn't know Sig Tim and Matteo are students. Spice it up! I want to see your creativity at work.

It was a little after 8 and I scurried down the front of the castle to the boat house. Knowing Matteo and Tim they wouldn't mind me being late. Tim probably showed up later cloak due to the chilliness of the night. We were instructed to wear civilian clothes so I dressed in a shirt and khakis with a

“Sorry guys. I had to finish up some homework. It took longer than I expected.” I said as I opened up the door. Sure enough, Tim and Matteo were sitting pretzel legged on the cobblestone floor.

“ It’s about time you showed up. Matty and I got through 5 hands of Durak.” Tim remarked jokingly. Durak was a game we roommates would play because it was particularly unique in the fact that you could gang up on your friends and get them very upset although it stunk when they did the same to you.

Tim and Matteo sat up and stretched out a little. The boathouse looked creepy at night in my opinion. It had most of the boats leaned up against the walls and stacked over each other. There was a lone boat floating in the water, docked up.

“What is that doing here?”

Tim shrugged, “I don’t know but by the looks of it, someone used it recently. The ropes are still damp. It could be from the boats at the pier [where Charlie and Fuzzy went].”

I shook my head, “I don’t think so. It would make no sense for somebody to dock it in here when they could just leave it docked on the pier. Besides those boats will soon be stored in here once winter comes around.”

Matteo and Tim didn’t really say anything until Matteo broke the silence, “It doesn’t really matter guys. I thought we were going to Hogsmeade.”

“Indeed we are Matty,” Tim remarked.

Suddenly an unfamiliar voice cut in, “I’m trying to sleep you three.”

We all whipped around to see a lone portrait of a man with a red coat, narrow and long beard and brown thick hair combed back.He appeared droopy and tired.

“Who are you!” Tim stuttered.

“Mine own nameth is Chevalier Noah De Zales. Thee kids very much did get to keepeth thy guardeth up. Kids going to Hogsmeade to drinketh? tis a shame of what thee kids art doing thee days.”

We all looked at each other a little surprised. His portrait was hidden in the corner of the boat house.

“ Sorry to bother you, sir. We’re not going to drink, “ I said staring at Tim, “ but if you don’t mind me asking how long have you been here?”

“Alloweth me seeth. I wast ‘riginally with mine own friends by the grand staircase yet those gents hath moved me to h're f'r the lasteth three years and anon I'm lonely living in solitude.”

It was pretty hard to piece together what he was saying considering he only spoke old English but I think I understood what he said. Tim then interjected,

“If you don’t mind me asking one more question, who was here recently in the boat.”

Noah’s face suddenly became pale and hollow and he looked around. He suddenly began to cough which was obviously fake.

“It appears I very much doth needeth mine own rest. Hast excitement thee three.”

Suddenly Noah’s head vanished from the portrait.

“Well, that was odd,” Mateo added indubitably.

I stroked my chin, “Whoever it was must have told him not to say a word.”

There was a brief silence until Tim started to change the subject,

“Well then, I guess let's just get on with what we’re doing while the night is still young.”

Matteo chimed in, “Alright. I do have a question of my own. The teachers put a charm around the castle preventing any student from leaving past a certain point. That’s why on the weekends the teacher can lead them through but not the students alone.”

Tim chuckled, “That’s why I brought this,” he said pulling out a vial of a green looking liquid, “some handy aging potion if I do say so myself. We won’t be students after you take a sip of this.”

Mateo stammered, “How?”

“Linda whipped it up for us. She’s caught up in a study group though. Too bad so sad.”

I glanced at the two who were grinning mischievously.  The thought of the potion made me grin as well.

“I’ll go first. The potion only will last about 6 hours. Linda got a little stronger dose.” Tim said popping off the cork. Tim took a decent sip almost taking out the whole vial.  He quickly tossed the vial to Mateo. What happened to Tim was almost freaky. He grew about an inch taller and his skin and hair started to rapidly age. Suddenly his short hair turned long and shaggy and he grew out a full on beard. Suddenly his face looked slightly wrinkled and he his hair became infused with specks of gray. Suddenly he stopped and looked down at his hands.

“Well that worked even though it tasted like s***.,”  his voice said sounding much deeper and a little creaky.

Us three laughed, “Your turn Matty.” Tim implied handing the vial to Mateo. Mateo smelled the liquid and cringed, then took a small little sip. Almost immediately Mateo started to put on muscle mass and grew 3 inches taller. He appeared to be about 19 or 20 ish and he had the same hair as before yet had an artisan mustache growing above his lip. Mateo tried to hold himself from gagging as he handed me the liquid.

“Finish it up Sig.” an older Tim’s voice commanded. I looked down as the greenish liquid and swirled it around. There was no more than a teaspoon left. Without smelling it I took a swig.

The liquid was disgusting. It had a very sour taste marched with almost like a bleu cheese.  I wanted to spit it out but I managed to choke it down. I felt almost a little dizzy as I saw myself grow in muscle mass and felt whiskers develop on my face. Suddenly I felt normal.  I tossed the empty vial to Tim in which he shoved in his pocket.

Tim’s weary eyes squinted at me, “Well someone has the 5 o’clock shadow going on.”

I looked at my reflection in the water and was surprised to see me this way. I had gotten bigger muscle wise but hadn’t grown an inch. I did indeed have a 5 o’clock shadow going on.

“Alright, this will last us until about midnight. We’re meeting with him around 10 so just act like you’re fellow reporters or something that makes sense. I can apparate us across the lake but we’ll have to walk from there. I’m not that good at it yet and it burns some energy. I’ll need it for when we apparate back.”

Mateo and I nodded as if to say we understood.  Then suddenly Tim grabbed our arms and we were sucked into a spaceless void.

We appeared on the other side of the lake on a road that is right next to a dock of some sort. I looked back to see Hogwarts looming in the night and noticed this is where the first years as Chad had told me would boat over the castle. It was a magnificent structure. That was for certain. Tim and Mateo were doing the same until Tim spoke up,

“Let’s go. Hogsmeade Station is about a quarter of a mile up.”

There wasn’t much talking at first except Tim complaining about how walking in this body of his hurt his knees for it was him trailing us. I took in the surroundings until I saw the closed gate that students would walk through on their way to Hogwarts. Behind that Hogsmeade station in the night. There was a small light in one of the windows of the buildings of the platform. I had only been there once, at the start of the year. That’s where I met Tim on the Hogwarts Express. It all seemed distant now.

Tim stopped to catch his breath, “Alright so it’s only another mile or two to Hogsmeade considering we’re here right now.  That light is probably the conductor. He lives there. We all climbed the gate and made sure we were quite as not to arouse any noise to attract the conductor. We made it around safely and headed less than a mile up into the village.

Sure enough, the village was silent with few people walking around in the night. Mateo inquired, “Where are going exactly?”

Tim pointed at a place which was one of the only ones with the lights on. Dimly lit, however.

“Hogshead?” I asked. I had heard that that place was pretty sketchy and not to mention filthy.

“Yep, apparently Uric goes there often.”

Mateo gritted his teeth probably hearing the same that I did. Now it was us following Tim, into the pub. Suddenly the door shot opened and a grungy looking man was thrown into the street. I almost went to help but Tim used his arm to prevent that from happening. Tim opened the door and sure enough, a shady crowd of people were there. There were about 10-12 customers in the bar with a good amount of open tables.  We took a seat in a booth and talked amongst ourselves decided on what our names and back stories would be. Tim ordered us water in which the bartender wasn’t very pleased with as he forked it over for us to drink. The glasses appeared as though they had never been washed.

Mateo took a sip and spit out the water,

“Seems like the guy must have spit in it. I wouldn’t recommend drinking out of it. “ his voice a lot deeper. That was enough for me as I didn’t even bother to touch my glass. Suddenly the door opened and I heard some people groan. He looked around and Tim raised his hand as if to say over here. The man who looked haggard and filthy looking had greasy gray long hair with a beard and a skinny body along with filthy clothing. He smiled showing his crooked and rotting teeth.

Tim stood up and extended a hand, “Uric, good to finally meet you. I brought some of my colleagues to help. This here is Herman Luiz, my photographer. He doesn’t speak much English,” He said gesturing towards Matteo, “and here is Richard Minos. He’s my writer. Very quick and to the point in his writing.” he said gesturing towards me as I took his hand. It was cold and frail. Then he spoke his voice hoarse and raspy,

“Finally some * people * hear me.”

I gave a smile trying to be polite, “Nice to meet you, sir. I’m glad Chauncey was able to contact you. He’s been looking into things like this for a while.” I said in my rehearsed British accent.

Uric brushed off my comment, a little rude if you ask me, and took a seat next to Matteo.

I looked at him and he looked a little uncomfortable if you ask me. I would be too. Tim ordered Uric some butterbeer and eventually, we all sat in the booth next to the musty window.

I had a fake small pocket notebook and a pen that I took out and acted as though I was to write.  Tim started to ask some questions,

“So tell me about how you came to this camp in the forbidden forest.”

Uric looked around, “I was hunting and I came across this shabby camp with two or three tents and a fire pit with stew cooking. I knew some of the guys there and I went over to see them. I hadn’t seen them in a very long time. Anyway-”

“Wait you said you knew these people? How?”

The man rolled up his sleeve, “I was a death eater.”

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

You left me hanging there Zeke. I'll brainstorm ideas and will let you know what I have.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

With finishing the rest of the conversation do you also mean what Uric talked about with the people he knew? I have an idea where he brings up what Fenrir might be up to but doesn't go into details because he doesn't know much. The only thing I'm iffy about is the idea I have for what Fenrir may be up to exactly. It applies to him wanting to finish what Voldemort started, but it seems a bit much. Like too much of a change of plot for the story and since this is Mickey's RP I want to try my best not to make drastic changes. I can tell you if you want though. Maybe I'm overreacting about it.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Remember your character doesn't speak English that well around Uric. I think a better way maybe Uric saying that he saw a student from Hogwarts there that he doesn't know the name of, (Todd) and I do like you having Uric say stuff too. We should advance the plot.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

Todd is going to be mentioned. I'll go ahead and start writing now.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

pinkaqua532

I know it's kinda late, but, can I still be accepted?

Name: Nichole/Nikki Jones

Appearance: Long black hair, pale skin, violet eyes

Personality: closed off

School: Hogwarts

House: Slytherin

Wand: 9 1/2 Rosewood, Dragon heartstring core

Patronus (optional): Ginger Cat

Pet (optional): Barn Owl

Other: Hates stereotypes. If you ever stereotype anyone or anything around her, she will pull a wand on you

• Posted at:

I am...

an artist

a Pokémon trainer

a Oncer

a Divergent

a Hunger Games victor

a demigod

a Slytherin

a Marauder

a LGBT+ meMBer

a Maze Runner

a Miraculous Holder

a Crystal Gem

a gamer for life

a Vk

part of too many fandoms

I am Aqua

Front sm

scarletactor17

Mateo

I had heard about Death Eaters from stories I was told about a kid, but never would I think that I would ever meet one. I thought they were all dead. Picked off one by one after the defeat of Voldemort. I stared at the tattoo on Uric's arm. Mark of a Death Eater. Tim began, "So you served the Dark Lord himself? He who must not be-." "He's been dead for years. You can say his name," said Uric, who had cut off Tim. Tim continued, "Voldemort?" Uric nodded his head, "I stood with him until the end. I was one of the few who stayed and fought after Harry Potter avoided death. After the Battle of Hogwarts, I fled into hiding. Been in hiding since." Sigmund and Tim nodded their heads. "Back to the men you knew from your days as a Death Eater," said Tim, sounding a little desperate for answers. Uric gave him an annoyed look. He continued, "Right. I knew them from my days as a Death Eater. Some of them I had grown really close with. They all thought I had died at Hogwarts. I thought the same of them," Uric looked outside the window before continuing, "I sat down with them and they fed me a bowl of stew. After that it was straight to business. They wanted me in on their secret." "And what was it," asked Sigmund. Uric turned around to make sure no one was listening. He turned back and answered, "They want to form another Death Eater order. Led by Fenrir Greyback. He wasn't there at the camp though. They said he was off somewhere nearby." I turned to Sigmund, whose face went a little pale along with Tim. "Did they say what exactly he was doing," asked Tim. Uric shook his head a little, "They didn't go into exact details. They said he was meeting with a student from Hogwarts. Said that the student was forming a group to help Fenrir's mission. But...it wasn't that that concerned me." The three of us leaned closer, wanting to know. Uric sighed, "I probably shouldn't even be telling you this. Please keep this part out of the article. Everyone would think that I'm a fool for even saying this." Tim nodded. "Ok, thank you. What concerned me was that one of them said that Fenrir wants to learn how to create a Horcrux. They said that if he was able to split his soul into multiple pieces successfully, then he could gather an army of dark wizards to his cause." None of us said anything. Uric's tone quickened, "Its utter madness I'd say. Stupidity. Fenrir shouldn't be playing with this sort of magic. He should have learned from Voldemort's biggest mistake." Tim, scared by Uric's tone asked, "What was Voldemort's mistake?" Uric slammed his fist on the table and edged closer to the three of us. "He split most of his soul into inanimate objects. Things that no one would regret destroying. If Fenrir wants to split his soul then he would have to put it into-," his face froze mid sentence. Uric edged back and stood up, "I said too much," he put a coin down for the Butterbeer, "Hope that was enough for a decent article. Have a good day Chauncey." Uric turned around and left, causing a few people to fall from their chairs in the process. Tim looked at the two of us, "We didn't all this way just to be left hanging. Come on. Lets go follow him." Sigmund nodded, but not before grabbing Tim's arm, "We gotta be careful and quiet." Tim nodded, "Of course. I think it's Matty here we should be worried about." I nudged him in the arm and we made our way out. I put my hand on the door and a shriek came from outside. The door flew wide open and there lay Uric. Dead. 

Sorry if this was rushed. I'm traveling and I barely had time to write this.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

I wasn't happy with what I did last night so I did some rewrites to the last 3/4s of the POV.

Mateo

I had heard about Death Eaters from stories I was told about a kid, but never would I think that I would ever meet one. I thought they were all dead. Picked off one by one after the defeat of Voldemort. I stared at the tattoo on Uric's arm. Mark of a Death Eater. Tim began, "So you served the Dark Lord himself? He who must not be-." "He's been dead for years. You can say his name," said Uric, who had interrupted Tim. Tim continued, "Voldemort?" Uric nodded his head, "I stood with him until the end. I was one of the few who stayed and fought after Harry Potter avoided death. After the Battle of Hogwarts, I fled into hiding. Been in hiding since." Sigmund and Tim nodded their heads. Uric turned to me," And you? Why haven't you said anything?" Sigmund spoke before I could, "Doesn't know that much English." Uric nodded his head, "Where's he from? His name sounded Spanish. Is he from South America?" Sigmund nodded his head, "Yeah. Peru to be exact." "I heard the war over there is going awful. Heard a few Muggles say it could easily turn out to be the third World War. To us it'd probably be the closest thing to a third wizarding war," Uric turned to me, "And your family? Are they alright?" I shook my head, "Brother dead. Parents missing." "I'm sorry about your brother. I hope you find your parents," replied Uric. The four of us sat in silence, the sound of drunk men by the bar being the only thing to break the silence. Tim spoke up," Back to the men you knew from your days as a Death Eater," Uric gave him an annoyed look. He continued, "Right. I knew them from my days as a Death Eater. Some of them I had grown really close with. They were like family, but...they've changed. They weren't the same people I knew from back then." "What was different about them," Tim asked. Uric sighed, "They weren't themselves. They just weren't. I couldn't figure out what was different about them, but they just were." "Did they bring up or say anything out of the ordinary," Tim asked. "Well...they did. I guess you could say that was what was different about them," Uric turned around to make sure no one was listening and leaned in, "You'd be surprised to know that they aren't the only camp. In fact, they are one of many. It's part of a secret society, led by someone I watched die at the hands of Hermonie Granger herself. Fenrir Greyback is still alive. He's alive and out to pick up where Voldemort left off." I could tell Tim struggled to ask his next question. He turned to Sigmund, "Scratch this part. If we were to publish it everyone would think we are fools." Sigmund nodded. "And how exactly does he plan to do that," Tim asked. Uric shrugged, "The one thing that they could confirm is that every so often, Fenrir meets up with a student from Hogwarts. No one knows why. Other than that, nine of them have the exact details as to what Fenrir is up to. They rarely see him. Most of them have their own theories as to what he's doing," Uric took a big sip from his butterbeer, before continuing, "Some say that Fenrir wants to find the broken pieces of the Elder Wand. Others say that he wants to finish Voldemort's goal politically. Probably use a mole to infiltrate the Ministry of Magic. There was one theory that quite a few actually believed." Sigmund begun to lean in a little bit. Uric took another huge sip from his glass and laid it on the table with a little force. "Some believe that Fenrir wants to repeat what Voldemort did to himself. He wants to learn how to create a horcrux. H-." "A horcru," came from Sigmund's mouth, before I stomped his foot. I wanted to listen in on what he had to say about the topic of horcruxes. Uric gave Sigmund an annoyed look like he did to Tim. Uric continued, "He wants to split his soul and make himself immortal. It's actual a pretty plausible theory. I doubt that the remaining Death Eaters would come out of hiding to complete Voldemort's work without a strong leader. They wouldn't do anything without a guarantee at victory. That's why most Death Eaters followed Voldemort in he first place. He assured us victory because he couldn't be killed. If his horcruxes weren't destroyed then he would have won and this world would be a different place," Uric chuckled, "Fenrir is smart. If the horcrux theory is true then he would be careful if he managed to split his soul. He would be more careful at hiding the pieces of his soul." Tim asked, "Anything else that you could...tell us?" Uric shook his head, "That's all. I snuck out after that. I didn't want to know anything else." Tim nodded and turned to Sigmund. The two whispered to each other. That left me alone with Uric who tried to ask me questions about the war back home. I pretended to not understand. He made a few attempts at Spanish, but failed way worse than most people. Tim and Sigmund turned back around. "Thank you Uric for your time. I think we have enough for a small article," said Tim, standing up to shake his hand. Uric didn't and said, "But you are only using half of what I told you." "It's enough. Thank you. We must be on our way. Come on now Hector," said Tim. I stood up and shook Uric's hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you Uric," said Sigmund, shaking Uric's hand. "Likeweise," said Uric.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Tobias, I love it! I think that Fenrir Greyback should go into hiding because he just escaped Azkaban. Don't you? Fenrir is somewhat brainwashing Todd and teaching him dark arts, but Fenrir will have to hide until the fight. Sound good?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

I like it

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

K i'm thinking of posting but I do want Fen on here. If not Tobias it will just be you and me.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Ill try to pov but I'm on mobile for tbe rest of the trip

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

onyxwolf284

*sprints in, breathing heavily* IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY. 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

scarletactor17

I'm still here too. I took a break because I just started high school this week. I'm dead inside...

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Woah wait wait wait! SO SORRY! Honestly I forgot! I can post if you all want.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Anyone around?!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Alright I'll post! I just started Highschool (how exciting is that.) I will try to post later in the week. I'm celebrating my um B...Day If you guys know what that is. 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup