Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Save a spot

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

It's unlimited, but okay! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Sorry!!! At the beginning I forgot Merida!!! D: Sorry!!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Name: Sigmund T. Cloverfield

Appearance: Tends to wear more loose clothing yet tries to blend in with the rest of the people. He has long shaggy hair with sea green eyes. He carries and old brown leather backpack that his father used and carries it everywhere he goes. 

Personality: Tries to act bigger than he knows what he is getting into, keeps humor in darkest of times, commited, outgoing. 

School: Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

House:Wampus 

Wand: Kelpie hair core, 13" willow wood, sturdy and light flexibility. 

Patronus: Crane

Other: Seeks to be a great wizard in the dark-arts in order to prove a point after his father's death who forbids using dark arts which might just had cost him his life. Though taking after his father, Sigmund has a natural talent of charms exceeding far beyond other students in his class. He has a gifted talent for Quidditch.  His older sister ,Leah, is his "babysitter" for his No-Maj(american form of muggle) mom making Sigmund want to make a difference with out a guardian looking over his shoulder.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I will be gone all of next week so expect me to join with your characters a little later.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Also is skinny yet has a muscular built

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

friendlylynx28

Branch: Lucian

That was great! I think I know who that person is. Just so you know I won't be here at all tomorrow. See you guys soon.

• Posted at:

~ Evelyn ~

Just another forumer who likes books.

Slytherdo(a mixture of Slytherin and Gryffindor)

A friendly Mormon

"It is our choices that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities. "-Dumbledore

Hope your day is going well. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Evelyn

Thanks! See ya soon! :D

@GhostSurfer

Thank you! :D Great character! I'm thinking maybe he and the Hogwarts students can be connected by a letter. Like, you receive a letter from an anonymous sender who tells you to contact us and we get in touch. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I'm gonna try to POV later.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Clev

Okay, cool! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

blackcat3440

Got it, Poving tomorrow guys :)

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Okay cool! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

How about a wizarding international student exchange. So Sigmund leaves for Hogwarts for a trimester.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Brilliant! I like it! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Question: Are we making our own dumbledore's army or are we getting recruited to the original?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Merida, the exchange program will have me go to Gryfindor house because of the similarities of my house at Ilvermorny. Can are characters be really good friends after a little bit because you are 15 and the closest aged wizard to I am. I will still be friends with the others though too, but it would be more awkward with me hanging around third and fourth years all day while  it would make more sense that you will be 5th year and I will be a sixth year hanging out? 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Aura

My heart was racing, my breath came fast. The exhilaration of using magic spread through me. "That's why your a Ravenclaw." Charlie said, she sounded slightly in awe. I blushed.

"You just saved us." Merida added. And the blush continued.

'It was nothing, really." I say, waving them off. "Just some simple binding spells."

"Thank you," Charlie says, and looks at the escaped Azkaban prisoner. "Who is he?"

"No idea," Kendra said.

Something clicked inside, I couldn't remember the name, but tales raced through my mind. "Odd," I murmured. The taste of soap was still bad in my mouth. I gagged. The man thing had a foul odour. "He stinks."

He struggled in his bonds, his gaze murderous. I ignore him, and give my friends a lop sided smile, "That was fun."

"Dangerous," Kendra added. "Danger is con."

"No, that's the fun." I say, slinging my wand experimentally.

"You've gone insane." Merida says. "I'm gonna go find an adult to take care of this thing." she says, kicking the struggling body.

"Okay, we should go too. We need to get ready for Hogwarts, and it would be safer."

Charlie shrugs, "Since when do you care about safety?" but we all followed each other into the hall. Were a bunch of kids were gathered, whispering nervously.

A young girl with blond pigtails and braces runs up and tackles me with a hug. My sister, Sue. "I thought you were dead, Aura!" she said in her sqeauly voice. "My first year at Hogwarts and my sister dies!"

"I'm alive Sue," I said, giving my friends a look, like Kids, right? But I am warmed by her concern. "Okay, Sue. Go get ready."

"Yes, Aura."

I point to one of the older students, a nice looking Gryffindor boy. "Make sure she's safe." I say, and he nods and takes her by the hand. I love those Gryffindor kids.

"So, what were we doing?" I asked, turning back to my friends.

"Your sisters adorable," Marie says, gushing a tiny bit.

"Yeah, she's pretty great. Let's go,"

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Bump

P.S. Sue is gonna be a Hufflepuff

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

I love it, Clev! Wow you're getting REALLY good! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Aww, thanks.!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Sigmund Cloverfield, One week Earlier-  I walk reading my book Dark Arts Outsmarted, all summer long I had been sneaking in books about the Dark Arts all summer some of which, my sister would lock me in a room for a year if she saw.  This year would be different, this year, I will show people that I’m more than just Charms and Jinxes. I had a new start at hogwarts for the semester after my charms professor recommended me for the International Wizardry Exchange . It sounded good in my head, but who am I kidding, I take after my father. In the past two years my dark arts has stood at average with the other students and even my hexes weren’t up to par as some other students. Just then I slammed my book shut and turned around. In my doorway stood a slim man around my height yet his face showed age as well as his lamb-chop sideburns.

“Does your mother know you're reading that?” He asked stubbornly.

I just sat there, “uhhhhh…”

“Nevermind.” He said pulling out his wand. “I saw your bags and noticed that you are all packed so I brought them to my trunk if that is ok with you. I am Leonard Hafenwill, I am councilor for Hogwarts and the International Wizardry Exchange. You won’t be needing any of those books.” he motioned his wand towards the Dark arts books under my bed. Without a word all the books turned to stone.

“Much better.” he added. We really must get going. I still have to pick up two students.

“I thought you weren’t coming until tomorrow sir.”

Leonard grinned, “And I thought you were too young to be reading that material, 16 or not. You may call me Leonard, none of this ‘sir’ business. Understand?”

I nodded slowly and got up. “Oh and one more thing,” he added reaching into his coat and pulling out a wand.

“Is that my wand?” I said surprised. Ilvermorny had a strict policy that you had to leave your wand at the school during the summer. Leonard nodded,

“I got it yesterday. Now hurry up, we wouldn’t want to miss our flight tomorrow.”

I wrote a note telling my mom I was leaving. She was at work and herself didn’t expect me leaving. I felt bad leaving with out a goodbye. I left my house to see an old volkswagen camper. I took a breath ready for a new year.

Hope that was good. I will add myself in. I’m going to be gone for a week so it’s easier that way. Just don’t skip too far ahead.

~Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Sorry for the errors:(

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

No, it was good!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

It's great!! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

friendlylynx28

I'm back. So I'm going to say who I think it is, but not use his name. He's the one in book four who used polyjuice potion. Right? Which is Barty Crouch Jr.

• Posted at:

~ Evelyn ~

Just another forumer who likes books.

Slytherdo(a mixture of Slytherin and Gryffindor)

A friendly Mormon

"It is our choices that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities. "-Dumbledore

Hope your day is going well. 

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

...I remeber!

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Nope. I'll give you a hint, he had brown hair during the movies and was a former Snatcher.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

I KNOW!

You!

Nah, just kidding.

Fenrir Greyback, right?

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Hey guys! I just finished my POV but it is already a week in at Hogwarts on the timeline. If you guys want to post before it (time wise) that's ok with me.

Sigmund Cloverfield- I walked down the hall while looking down at the scribbled name on the small ripped piece of paper. I had just finished my history of magic class and had my lunch hour. The last week had been pretty hectic. The two other students and I from Ilvermorny were each introduced along with exchange students from multiple other schools on the opening night then almost immediately assigned to our houses along with getting our room assignments. I, as a Wampus, was assigned as Gryffindor which suited me very well. I had befriended another Gryffindor and roommate,Timothy. Fitting in wasn’t the hard part.  With my Gryffindor robes I fit in just like another student.Younger students would sometimes pass by and ask if I knew a certain student from Ilvermorny that they had met through the W.S.P.P.S (Wizard Students Pen Pal System). I would either tell them that I had met the person, or for the most part told them off  that I had not.  The schedule was a little more confusing yet by now I was getting used to it.

Professor Banton, Room 137

I was able to make that out from the sloppy handwriting I had produced late last night. My father went to Hogwarts ye moved to America after he graduated. It interested me to see what happened in his days at the school. Looking through some school records in the library the other night, I had come across a picture of my father and Nile Banton smiling in the 1996 census records.  The picture slightly moved as I took note in their Hufflepuff robes and youth in their faces. They both looked about the same age as me seeing they were raising their wands up in one hand and a pointer finger in the other. The caption had read:

Year Six students, Nile Banton and George Cloverfield tied for first in this years charms competition.

I raised my head to see I was at the room I was looking for and sure enough Professor Banton was there reading a book at his desk in the corner of the room. I entered the room slowly and without looking up, Professor Banton raised his wand and closed the door.  The Professor lowered his book and looked at me.

“Do you need anything? I work only year 1 through 3 students you know?”

I hesitated for a moment then spoke, “I know Professor, I need to ask you something. I am Sigmund-“

“Wait! Let me guess, you're a Cloverfield?” He interrupted. I nodded. “I could see the resemblance of your father. I used to be good friends with him you know?” 

“I know Professor. That’s sort of why I’m here. I was wondering if you had any memories of my father.”

Prof. Banton stood up and took a deep breath, “Your father was a good student and great friend of mine. It’s too bad that his life had to end so soon.” He bit his lip and looked up at me dead in the eye. “He was a fighter you know. He defended Hogwarts in our darkest times using his elite skills of charms fighting along side Potter and the others. I was more of a support role helping the injured for the most part. Professor Longbottom knows more about the fighting if you're wondering about that. Earlier on," He paused, “he and I had a friendly rivalry in school becoming good friends in our second year. Both of us taking our unique skills. My interest was in Transfiguration and he in Charms as well as a beater on the Quidditch team for two years. After Snape took over our last year. Most of that changed. We were made to dark arts mainly for our last year, some of it was gruesome really.”

I stood afraid to ask the question yet it sputtered out of my mouth, “W-was my father ever into using curses or hexes… in the battle I mean?”

“That’s quite an odd question for a student to be asking”, he raised an eyebrow then leaned over his desk, “if you’re wondering,he didn’t only use charms. Of course I can recall him using the blasting curse once or twice. But you have to understand those were a life and death circumstances. He would never intend to use those regularly without significant reason. That’s why his primary focus was on charms.”

I sighed, that was the dad I knew. Even when I was young he was skeptical about sending me to a wizard school. He never did magic around me either. At least that’s what my mother told me. I was two when he died to the hands of Death Eaters.

“Confringo.” I muttered under my breath recognizing the curse from a book I had read earlier. Apparently Professor Banton had heard the word.

“You sure have done you're studying on the dark arts,” he chuckled, “I’d suggest not saying that around the school.”

I gave a sure nod.

“Anything else you’d want to ask me? I have plenty more tales of George if you’d want to hear?”

“Um…well sir, I was reading through a school census last night and an Image showed of you and my father taking part in the charms competition. I guess what I am trying to say is, do you know what drove him into the art of charms.”

“Good question, quite frankly I sometimes I ask myself that question. I think that he did it to symbolize more than just that it’s a type of spell but really a complex art. He was determined in it. It sometimes shocked me the talent he possessed in it. I don’t know the real answer though. That’s my best guess.

I nodded trying to act polite, “Well thanks for the help professor. I’ll be on my way.”

“Come in anytime you’d like Sigmund. I’d be delighted to tell you about your father.”

“Thank you Professor.”

Professor Banton pointed his wand at the door and with a flick of the wrist the door opened.

“Thanks again.” I said. I walked out and jumped to my feet as I heard the door slam behind me.

Turning the corner I rammed into another student making her scatter her books around the corridor. By the time I realize what just happened I saw her reaching down to get her books. I quickly drawer my wand and used accio to pick up the books effortless and stack them on top of each others.

“Sorry about that.” I said summoning the book in her arms. She shrugged,

“No problem. Thanks for helping me. Hey! Aren’t you one of the exchange students from Ilvermorny? I think I saw you around our common room. I’m Merida, year five.”

It just occurred to me that she was a Gryffindor from the logo on her uniform and that I had seen her once or twice.

“Yeah, It’s a nice school that’s for sure.”

She grinned, “I heard from some classmates that you take a skill in charms. It’s a great class.”

I gave a slight smile. “Eh, it’s more of an inheritance. I would rather have more skill in DADA.”

I took notice that we were walking towards the great hall.

“Hey, I’m going to go grab a bite, I can show you some of my friends and we can pick up our conversation?”

I was a little skeptical but I agreed. “Sure.”

Walking into the great hall I saw Timothy sitting with other Gryffindor sixth years eating some of the sandwiches served. He raised his hand and motioned me to come over. I gave him a signal that let him know I couldn’t. He nodded understanding then turned around and kept chatting with the others.  Immediately I was starting to regret my decision. I was sitting with a couple students who must have been in their third and forth year.

“Hey guys,” Merida said sitting down, “this is Sigmund. He’s from Ilvermorny and is coming here for the semester.”

I realized these people weren’t just from Gryffindor. The girls mostly gave me nods but one with auburn hair and many freckles spoke up and reached out her hand in a gesture, “I’m Charlie, Nice to meet you.” she said in a thick Scottish accent. I gave a shy smile. This was awkward. Then one of the girls began to speak, “So as I was saying, the try-outs this week might get canceled. I have a slight competition with Edington, but he’s to slow to his feet.” I couldn’t help let out a laugh yet then I quickly shut myself up. A third or fourth year was trash talking as if she was on the national team. She gave me a fierce look, “You got a problem with my game punk.”

“Whoah, Roxanne, calm down.” Charlie piped in.

“Stay out of it Charlotte!” Roxanne said getting to her feet. A whole lot of attention was gathering on us as people looked with curiosity. “You probably don’t play quidditch, Uncle Sam!” she said trying to taunt me.

“Actually I’m a Chaser for my house, ”  I said moving my hand close to my wand.

“Well, I don’t think you know your competition. To try to score off me will result in me gratefully humiliating you!”

By now almost everyone turned their heads to our location.

Charlie interrupted again in a hoarse whisper, “Roxanne, don’t cause a scene.”

“Too late for that!”, she sputtered, “All right Yankee, you me, duel, right here, right now.” She whipped out her wand which got some gasps from students. In one motion I grasped my wand and pulled it out of my pocket then pointed it at my target and in a quick second I yelled.

“EXPELIAMUS!”

A red beam blasted out from the tip and her wand flew out of her hand before she could react. Then in a second motion I chanted,

Accio wand

Bringing the wand to my grasp. “I believe this is yours.” I said grinning gaining multiple laughs and giggles from other students. They all turned their heads back too their meals. Some of the teachers gave me a look but ended up proceeding with their meals. Roxanne snatched the wand out of my hand, her cheeks red and eyes watering close to crying. In the moment I felt sorry for her.

“I’m sorry.” I muttered so only she could hear. She gave me a hostile stare walking out of the great hall.

Merida was smiling and laughing, “Don’t worry she’ll be fine. I didn’t know you were that quick to your feet.” 

I shrugged. For the next couple of minutes I got to meet the others and we all indulged in a conversation about aging potions. As each minute passed I felt worse about what I had done to Roxanne. She was only a third year and It was a little rude of me. I looked at my watch, 35 minutes till I had to resume with a grueling astronomy class.

“Hey guys nice meeting all of you. I’m going to get some fresh air before…autonomy.”

They all nodded their heads understanding the situation.

“Nice meeting you Sigmund. See you around sometime?”

“Sure!” 

“Thanks for coming.” said Aura.

I gave a quick smile then walked away. The noon hour so far had been pretty crazy and I desperately needed some fresh air. I kept passing students while I headed out to the grounds. Finally as I walked into the open area I inhaled taking in the smell of near autumn.  I saw many students studying on the ground or on stumps and rocks. I slowed and started to walk taking in the surroundings. I kept walking down the path seeing the nature around me. Then I saw the quidditch field and out of the corner of my eye saw Roxanne keeping in full gear while another player seemed to be taking shots at her. I quickly ran over to the field, feeling the wind gust into my face. I didn’t know quite what I was going to do once I was able to talk to them yet I knew I had to do something. I ran through the entrance and started to climb the stairs until I cut into the Gryffindor locker room. I walked out to the platform leading out to the open field. If I fell I would be sure to break a bone or two.  I saw Roxanne blocking shots left and right

“Hey!” I yelled. Roxanne turned then raised her hand to signal the other player to stop.

“What do you want!” she yelled obviously mad at me and short of patience.

I shouted back so she could hear, “I’m really sorry about what happened to you. Is there any way we can be acquaintances?”

She grinned, “Stephen, can you give Sigmund here your Broom just so we can have a little contest.”

Stephen who must have been no more than a fifth year looked at her, then me, chuckled and nodded. I saw him fly towards me . He landed on the platform and handed me his broom. It was a Queens’ Striker 1300, a newer model maybe 2 or three years old and had minimal wear and tear.

“She’s better than she looks.” he said slyly.  I gave a polite smile, took off my leather backpack and grabbed the broomstick placing it between my legs and glided onto the field.

“I see you can control your broom.” she said mischievously.

“Look Roxanne I said I’m sorry, isn’t that enough?”

“Sorry Sigmund but you put it upon yourself. Now play me in a shootout to five. If I save five I win, If you score five you win.Let’s see if you knew who you were talking too”

“Fair enough.”

I grabbed the quaffle so I got a firm grip  and flew back so I could get some room to get a good shot, To outsiders looking onward at the field, I must have looked like a complete fool in my academic robes. I began too charge towards Roxanne and did a head fake then quickly took a shot at the right goal. Out of nowhere Roxanne came in and deflected the shot sending it flying back at me.

“Is that all you got?” she said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the quaffle again.  “Good save, I will give you that.”, I said while starting up, “But can you take THIS!” I said while flicking the quaffle behind my back. Yet again Roxanne got to it.

“Take what exactly?” she said mocking me.

I snatched the quaffle again yet this time when I charged the goal I did a spin then side armed it narrowly passing Roxanne.

“Nice shot.” I heard her mutter. I tried to contain my grin.

“That’s more like it!”

The next couple of shots passed by quickly. I scored, then she saved, then I scored twice, and then she saved again.

It was all tied 4-4. Next shot determined who wins.

“Your not just talk.” I said panting.

“I try to keep my word.” she said not a sign out fatigue in her stance. I looked at my watch and saw I only had 8 minutes until astronomy. I grabbed the quaffle for the tenth time. By now may palm was sweating so  I made sure I got a good grip for a decent shot. The shot before hand wasn’t even given a chance, it slipped and missed by two feet. Then I started charging in a snake pattern then went head on making her slightly exposed to the left using this I jerked my broomstick to the left only seconds away from my shot. Immediately Roxanne moved to the left expecting a shot. Yet while her momentum was moving left and while I was moving left, I sidearmed a shot just rattling in the right goal post before she could react.

“Well, you earned it.” she said a little disappointed .

“Your sure going to outmatch a lot of the competition.”

Roxanne blushed a little, “You should try out for the quidditch team. The try-outs are this Thursday, I’m sure you will make the team.”

“So, we good?” I asked

“Truce.” she responded

I flew my broom back to Stephen who had been watching us and handed it to him thanking him, Roxanne was right behind us taking off her gear.

“Good job guys, hope to see you at try-outs Sigmund.”

“I’ll think about it.” I said taking my backpack starting down the steps.

“See you later.” I said.

I felt better. I hadn’t picked up any enemies with the students or teachers but I might if I’m late for my astronomy class. I ran up the hill panting yet smiled and thought to my self

“That was a good shot.”

If only I could make those shots in games. Running through the school gathered me a lot of attention. I had to run up several flights of stairs just to get into the classroom. It was then I realized I had none of my stuff. By then it was to late, so I took a seat in the back next to a Ravenclaw male who was reading a book hidden in the astronomy book. He was trying to hide as well; for different reasons.

“Can I sit here?” I said realizing that my only other seats were next to the teacher.

“Go ahead.” He said carelessly.

I plumped down on my chair and took a deep breath. The crazy noon hour had ended and I still had managed to be back, even for the worst class of the day without any harm done…

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

onyxwolf284

@Clev

Oh my goodness. *dies* That seriously ("sirius"ly) made me laugh histerically. XD You're right about one thing though, it's Fenrir Greyback. But it's not me. XD 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

FANTASTIC POV, GhostSurfer!!! :D It's absolutely brilliant! :) 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Guys, I just bought the book Quidditch Through the Ages today!!! I LOVE it!!! :D 

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Aura

One word to describe the events of the day? Dramatic.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

On a happier note, Sue was in Hufflepuff, which Charlie was PSYCHED about. I could already see she was gonna bring Sue out of her shell. SHe chatted to her the whole way back to our dorms. Then, I saw a green eye Ravenclaw, a girl I kinda knew named Penny, ran up to me.

"Penny!" I said, "Good to see you!"

"Good to see you, too. BUt you're gonna love me even more after I tell you the news!"

Charlie raised her eyebrows, "Okay, spill."

Penny turned back to me. "Okay," she said, twisting a lock of brown hair. "You know Prim Rose?"

(Yes, that's her full name)

"Yeah! She's my Quidditch Captain." I said, excited.

"Former," Penny corrected. "Last year was her last year at Hogwarts."

I stopped short, "Oh, right."

"DOn't be glum," Penny said, hittin my shoulder lightly. "They want YOU to be the Captain."

We all had a freak out/happy moment right in teh hallway.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

cleverfairy102

BUMP

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Who knew this year is the Twizard Tournament!

Also Zeke! AMAZING POV It really describes her... Also can Roxanne have a crush on Sigmund?

-Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

cleverfairy102

Fenrir: Yes! *dances around room* I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Thanks everyone for your responses.

@wizard wolf: yes it is ok if your character has a crush on Sigmund. If we have the tri wizard tournament the only problem is that it will destroy the point of me coming to hogwarts.

~Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

cleverfairy102

BUMP

#MostIntimidatingBUMPever

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

I meant as in 2016 is the year and they have one at Universal this year. 

-Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

, 2 , ... 37 , 38 , 39