Front sm

blackcat3440

Branch: Lucian

I just rewatched Zootopia and though it would be cool to start a new rp so here we go!

A new threat has recently entered Zootopia, a virus has been spreading through the city like wildfire. Currently only two fatalities have been reported, both being giraffes, but there is fear that it may evolve to effect other animals and become more dangerous. 

Name: Maka Silvo
Species: Eurasian Lynx
Appearence: Light brown pelt with white
 underbelly, and white around eyes and below mouth. Black ears and light black spots. Usually wears a lab coat and white pants but out of it jeans and a loose shirt. 

Personality: Sharp but good hearted, Maka has been a doctor for a few years. She desperately trying to find a cure for the disease. She doesn't have time for nonesense. 

Home: Cozy apartment in Tundra Town.

Other/Backstory: Comes from a rather poor family and worked hard to get to her current job. No other family except for a younger brother named Gunju.

Form!:

Name:
Species: 

Personality:  

Home: 

Other/Backstory:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

wolffrost1385

Name: Theon Stark 

Species: Grey wolf

Appearance: Has bright blue eyes, dark grey fur that fades out to white along his belly, very tall

Personality: persistent, loyal, stubborn, funny, friendly, and caring 

Home: rainforest district 

Other: has grown up wanting to be a police officer 

• Posted at:

Name's Danielle!!

Proud Christian!!

I'm a . . .

Demigod

Shadowhunter

Comic Nerd

Huge Disney geek

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Amelia Thane(she mostly known as Thane around her fellow street-fighters. She's only Amelia to close friends. Am(said like aim) is a nickname for Amelia)
Species: Wolf
Appearence: Midnight-black fur with a scar on her right eye; a black eye-patch covering her scarred eye; her eyes are bright blue; her claws are silver-colored; she has scars on her back, underside, and paws; Her underside is also midnight-black fur; her paws are a dark grayish-silver, like this. She wears a black tank-top and jean-shorts. She walks barefoot most of the time, but will put on black flip-flops when necesesary.

Personality: You'll see in the POVs.

Home: An apartment in central Zootopia

Other/Backstory: She never knew her parents, and she lived on the streets until she was five. Some street fighters found her and trained her how to fight. She moved into an apartment in central Zootopia with them. She became a real street fighter when she was seven. She had been doing it for twelve years, when she became pregnant. There have been suspicions on who the father is, but no one really knows. She had Victor six(a.k.a. nine, but she didn't know until she was three months in) months later. She stopped fighting until Victor was one. Then, she took it up again for five years. She had also been doing other hustles(it's called a hustle, sweetheart. XD) during that time. Then, she went to school for five years and became a martial arts instructor. She got her own apartment for her and Victor. She was that for three years until she was fired(well, from her point of view, she quit) and then went back to street fighting for three and a half years. She taught Victor everything she knew. She got the virus one month ago. She is now 36 years old. 

Name: Victor
Species: Wolf
Appearence: Midnight black fur; bright green eyes; his claws and fangs are silver-colored; has several scars on his back and paws; his paws are more of a brown than silver, like this. He wears a dark gray T-shirt, jeans, and goes barefoot. He wears sneakers occasionaly, but usually only to walk to his apartment, his job, and the hospital.

Personality: You'll see in the POVs.

Home: An apartment in central Zootopia

Other/Backstory: Never knew his father. His mother was a street fighter until he was six. Then, she went to school for three years and became a martial arts instructor. She was that until he was twelve. Then she went back to street fighting. She was street fighting for three and a half years, now. His mother got the plague a month ago, and he can't see her anymore, save through glass. He got a job at a restaurant as a waiter, on top of street fighting. He is now 15-almost-sixteen.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Name:Alexander(Xander)
Species: Astiatic Cheetah
Appearence: tall, thin, black spots everywhere with some red in them, gold fur with some red on his forehead. He wears a t-shirt usually blue or red, blue jeans, sneackers. typical teenage boy.

Personality: quick at everything, courageous, kind, talks to fast a times, needs to slow down, sometimes does before thinking.

Home: A manor in Zootopia

Other/Backstory: He lives in a very rich family. He doesn't like talking about it. He's 16 and very sociable.

Name: Lily Snow
Species: Artic Fox
Appearence: pure white fur, has a little bit of silver around her hears and nose, black nose, jewel blue eyes. She wears a sport t-shirt and blue jean pants. Usually silver sneackers. Pretty(I'm not doing this on purpose. Just who she is.)

Personality: kind, soft, wise, intelligant, cautious, brave, fast, sneaky, cunning.

Home: She lives in Tundratown but hangs out at Zootopia.

Other/Backstory: She's very pretty and usually uses it to get information. She works for the newspaper as a intern.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Hello, Merleah. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

blackcat3440

It's cool to see people so soon! To anyone that is joining, I'd appreciate it if you were a prey species, you don't have to be of course but we do seem to have a lot of Predators.

Everyone else, after at least one other person joins we'll get started!

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Branch: Ekaterina

I'll join

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Sorry I made a predato. Wanted to do prey but, the most interesting one to me was the bunny, though not wanting to make that type of reference from the movie to the RP.

Name-Roxanne Hollow

Species-Jackal

Gender-Female

Appearance-Tannish fur with black spots on back. Black eyes and ears. Wears jersey to games, and on a regular basis wears a deep blue shirt and yoga capris that are black

Personality-Sporty,fun,funny,brave,daring,less smart though than most animals in Zootopia 

Home-A tree house in Rainforrest District 

Other-Is a basketball player for Zootopia 

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

blackcat3440

Nice character Wizard, I get what you mean about the bunny thing. Let's get started guys!

Maka POV

Zootopia was suppose to be a safe place, a place where Predators and Prey lived together in harmony. Deadly diseases like Mad Cow disease and Smallpox had been eradicated due to the wonders of science. Through my years of training and working I had never faced a threat such as this. 

They didn't have a name for it yet, the media hadn't gained knowledge of this potential plague. All the doctors only knew that it was rapidly mutating to become more contagious. I covered my face with my paws and sighed, thinking of the newest patient with the disease: A tiny rodent, a mouse, who was currently lying in a hospital bed. Before that it had been a sheep, and before that a she-wolf.

Speaking of the she-wolf, I had to go check on her. Twitching my furry ears, I gathered up her medical file and walked out of my office. A few larger doctors didn't notice me as they rushed to their next appointments. I didn't blame them, Lynxes weren't that big. I finally got to the room 102 and quietly opened the door. Ameila Thane, streetfighter extraordinaire lay sleeping on the white bed. Her black fur and pink scars a sharp contrast to the bland white of the room. She had a sinus problem due to the sound of her lungs, and when I checked her eyes they were blood shot. Amelia's breathing was heavy as well. As I checked her medical file for any treatments that had yet to be tested I caught the scent of a familiar wolf walking into the room. "Is this a bad time?" Victor said.

I shook my head and answered. "I'm afraid your mother hasn't improved Mr. Thane, but there is nothing stopping you from visiting her at any time."

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I feel like making a mouse.

Name: Judy
Species: Mouse
Appearence: Gray fur, curly raven hair, a lot like the main girl mouse(the daughter of Mr. Big), except a bit smaller. 

Personality: A lot like the daughter of Mr. Big. And Mr. Big himself. 

Home: A home in Tundra Town.

Other/Backstory: She is the daughter of the daughter of Mr. Big. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Can Xander and Victor be friends?

Lily's pov

I sat from the patio looking towards the hospital. I smelled the fresh mourning air as I ate breackfast. If I could just get in there. If I could just talk to the kid. I suddenly saw him come out of the building. I ran down the steps and soon caught up to him. I am a reporter and I am trying to get the story behind the diease. I soon caught up to him.

"Hey," I exclaimed. He urned back to me and stopped. He was a bit taller than me and a bit intimidating.

"What do you need?" He was grumpy.

"I'm Lily, I heard your mom is in the hospital. You're Victor right?"

"You sound familiar."

"Evans. We went to school together," I said.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

ladybugjade60

Branch: Janus

Name:Jackie Carrots
Species: Bunny!!
Appearence:Brown fur with a white belly and paws, green eyes

Personality:  sassy,sarcastic, to be POVed

Home: small,cozy apartment in central Zootopia

Other/Backstory:Comes from a small family of 108 and was still often neglected by her parents and siblings.

• Posted at:

WELCOME TO THE FUN ZONE 

IN the MISTAKES squad

#nobodysperfect

I Am(a)

Hoarsey

Nerd

Older Sister(to AthenaChatty25)

Music Lover

Chior Kid At Heart

Christian

Demigod(Daughter of Athena!!)

Weird(Get over it)

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND God is my father!

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Merleah: They can become friends if you want. :) What if they start out not as friends, but eventually become friends?

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Victor talks a little weird(due to lack of schooling).

Victor's POV:

I went into the hospital to visit my mother. Her doctor, Maka the lynx, was checking on her. "Is this a bad time?" I asked. She shook her head. "I'm afraid your mother hasn't improved, Mr. Thane, but there is nothing stopping you from visiting her at any time," she said. I nodded, "Thanks. And, jus' Victor. Thane was part o' my mum's firs' name." She nodded. "I jus' wanted to stop by. Thank you, doc'or," I said and turned to go. "That one's new," she said. I stopped. "What's new?" I said hesitantly. "The scar on your back." I chuckled and turned around. "Well, I gotta find money some how." She looked at me curiously. "I found a job as a waita. Day shif'. Fightin' at night. Gotta pay fo' 'em medica' bills, the apar'ment, food," I said, counting off my fingers for them. "Well, I gotta go. Please tell me if there is any develo'men', good 'r bad," I said and walked out. As I walked out of the hospital, I was stopped by an artic fox. "Hey!" she exclaimed. "What d' ya need?" I growled. "I'm Lily. I heard your mom was in the hospital. You're Victor, right?" "You soun' familia'." "Evans. We went to school together." "Listen here, gir', I didn' go to no school. I dunno how in the blazes you knew my name or how you knew my mum was in the hospita', but I ain't no nimrod. I know who you 're. You be that news repor'er. Well, I ain't given you no news. Go' it?" She seemed unamused. I growled at her. She nodded slowly. Satisfied, I went around her and kept walking.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Roxy

I stared at the Tiger that passed out. "Macie?"I asked it. 

The radio television was here already. "Once again another animal is struck by the mysterious disease going in animals"A Cow news person said.

I climbed in the Ambulance with her. She was my best friend and a great player. I wouldn't let her down.We headed on our way to the Zootopia Hospital (I think it's called)

(Also does this happen before Judy and Nick? Or after? Or a while after?)

-Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

wolffrost1385

Would it be a problem if I changed my character from a wolf to a tiger? I feel like there's a lot of wolves already, and kind of wanna POV as a tiger. But if not, that's fine!!

I'll get my POV up tonight! 

• Posted at:

Name's Danielle!!

Proud Christian!!

I'm a . . .

Demigod

Shadowhunter

Comic Nerd

Huge Disney geek

Front sm

blackcat3440

Danielle: That's fine, we do seem to have a lot of wolves. Have fun with your tiger character :)

Elf Bulldog: Good to see a mouse.

Ladybug Jade: Nice rabbit character! What is her job? It's ok if she doesn't have one at the moment.

Everyone else: Interesting povs! I can't wait to see more of this rp, I'll be adding another pov today at some point.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Can I join still?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Barnes
Species: Fox
Appearence: Slick, red fur; white belly and chin; white tail-tip; black ear-tips; bright green eyes. Tall, slim, athletic build, beautiful. Lavender top, denim jacket with white sleeves and white hood, black jeans, lavender tennis shoes, necklace with black paw pendant, black wristwatch.

Personality: Bubbly, optimistic, slightly misunderstood, clumsy, reckless, adventurous, fiercely loyal, can be a little hot-headed, awkward, quite intelligent, but find it hard to focus, meticulous, articulate, funny, very friendly, has a streak of slyness

Home: The heart of Zootopia

Other/Backstory: 17 years old (equivalent to humans). Is an only child who absolutely loves her job. Well... If she had a job. She wants to be a writer, but is too shy to attempt at publishing. (Outside of that, she isn't shy at all!) Her friends and parents always tell her she has great talent and needs to let the world see it, but she's just not sure yet. So right now she works at her dad's place, the Red Tail Cafe, with both of her parents, whom she loves dearly. Overall, she's a great kid, but can get into trouble due to her recklessness and clumsiness. She's also a little too trusting at times, is pretty awkward, and gets embarrassed easily. Her highest interests include writing, cooking, reading, drawing, and music. Strangers are just potential friends to her.

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sure! Xander can save him form a fight or something.

Lily's pov

I sighed and looked as he walked away.

"Wait," I said. He turned back to me.

"If it helps I get what your going through. My mom died when I was young. SHe had a lung dease." He turned away anf kept walking. I didn't expect a response from him honestly. I hadn't thought about my mom in a long time. It hurt me for some reason.

• Posted at:

Front sm

blackcat3440

Onyx Wolf: Sure

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

blackcat3440

Maka Silvo POV

"Dr. Silvo, lunch brake." Luke Green, a talented ocelot doctor gave me a quick reminder as he checked in on the mouse. I gave a quick nod and rushed to get my lab coat off on. If I was early enough, I wouldn't have to wait to long at Red Tail Cafe. My claws scrapped against the sidewalk as I walked outside of the hospital. I nearly tripped when a pure white form placed herself in front of me. She looked a lot like the Barnes's young daughter Charlotte, except she was pure white with hints of silver. I narrowed my eyes, I didn't have time for this! "You better have a good reason for stopping me." I growled

"I do doctor, I'm Lily Snow, and I want information on the new sickness that your hospital has reported." Ms. Snow replied with bold intent. I gave a mental sigh, reporters are always tricky to shake off, especially young ones. 

"Listen Snow, we're hoping it's just a new strain of a known illness that we haven't identified yet." I said stepping around the small fox. What I was saying was true, I just wasn't saying the whole story. I couldn't unless I wanted mass panic. "I'm not saying anything else so run along, and let me get to lunch." The arctic fox's tail swished fustratedly, but she didn't follow me as I walked to Red Tail Cafe. 

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

onyxwolf284

'Kay, Merleah mentioned a fight. Maka Silvo is going into the Red Tail Cafe... Either an infection could break out IN the cafe or Charlie could just meet them... I can POV right now, but what do you think?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Lily's pov

I sighed. It was something. Better than nothing. I looked around Zootopia and began to walk around it. I loved the city. I loved living there. I smelled the fresh air and I could hear the business of people. I sat down on a bench and sighed. What could I do?

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Can Charlie and Lily be friends?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

And can Charlie have a crush on Xander (haha, ironic)?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yes to both!

• Posted at:

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Awesome, thanks. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I should have a POV coming in soon...

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay, so, since apparently the super-long POV that I made won't go through any time soon, here's a summary-thing:

Victor went home to get his shoes. He's late for his third day on the job at Red Tail Cafe(can he please work their???). He's going through the alleys for short-cuts and he gets stopped by his mother's nemesis in street-fighting, Sid the Black Panther. (sid short for obsidian) Sid pushes Victor down. They argue. Victor gets super ticked off and scratches his face with his claws. Sid gets mad. Beats him up. Sid was to much for Victor. A cheetah(a.k.a. Alexander) breaks up the fight. Sid recognizes him. Says that Victor should have learned his lesson. Runs off. Victor vows to beat him someday. Alexander asks what happened. Victor won't talk about it. Alexander introduces himself as Alexander. Victor says his name is Victor. Alexander asks what he was doing. Victor says he's going to work. Alexander asks what age he is. Vic answers with a why should I tell you. Xander tells his age. Vic then tells his. Xander is surprised he has to go to work at such a young age. Then he asks why Vic talks weird. Vic gets ticked off a bit and doesn't answer Xander why. Then, for some reason Xander walks to Vic's work with him. 

Mods: PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH!!!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Xander's pov

I walked with the kid to work and paused in front of the cafe.

"Good luck, btw if you need help with fighting. Come and find me."

"Where at," he asked.

"It's a big manison on top of that hill," I said poitning. He stared at it and I walked away.

• Posted at:

Front sm

blackcat3440

Elf Bulldog: Tough luck, thanks for the summary!

If no one else posts, I'll do a POV later today

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

@BC3440

can you include me in your POV please? Also, please answer my question in my POV I did a while back.

-Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Victor can work at the Cafe. :) How 'bout Charlie always tries to talk to him, but he's kind reserved?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

blackcat3440

Roxy: I'd say a bit after Nick and Judy's shenanigans, perhaps a few years? I'll include you in the pov but first my character has to get back to the hospital 

Jackie, Judy, Theon and Charlie, remember to post! :)

Maka Silvo POV

The Red Tail Cafe was a quaint, neat place on a street corner in downtown Zootopia. It was by far one of favorites, run by a kind fox couple and their daughter. It didn't discriminate against Predators like a couple other places. Charlie recognized me as soon as I walked into the bustling cafe. She walked gracefully over to me and escorted me to a small table. "It's nice to see you Doctor Silvo." her pleasant voice greeted as she set my table. "It must be getting a little hectic at the hospital huh?" I nearly rolled my eyes, of course she heard the sparse news about the virius! 

"Actually it's quite normal, there isn't much to worry about." I replied with a tone of finality. Charlie seemed to get my no-questions memo and took my written order to the kitchen with a fierce whip of that tail. I gave a small bemused smile. That kid could be a pawful at times, but she was a good person. Engrossed in the newspaper I didn't notice when a familiar voice said "Doctor Silvo, I have your order." I tucked the paper away and looked up at my server. I could feel my eyes widen.

"Victor?" I exclaimed, taking in the bruised eye, the scratches he tried to hide on his arm, and a couple other scrapes scattered on his pelt. "What happened to you kid?" The wold rubbed his arm nervously as he set my plate down. "Well I kind of-" His explanation was cut short by my phone ringing. I groaned and rubbed my forehead. 

"Take the order to go Victor, explain this later I think I got a call from work." I fished out my phone and put it to my ear. "Doctor Silvo here, what is the problem now?" 

"We got a new patient." Doctor Green came on the phone, a hint of desperation on his voice. "I know it's your lunch break but most of the others are busy so if you could-" 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way." I grumbled, taking the now bagged lunch from Victor and leaving my payment on the table. I walked out and asked. "What species?" 

"A tiger this time. She's got a friend waiting for her a jackal."

"Got it."

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Okay, thanks. I'll POV later if not Tomorrow then tomorrow night.

-Roxy

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Fenrir: Done! :D

@Alexa: I was waiting for that. XD

Victor's POV:

I knew that would happen. She's a doctor! Of course she would notice if I had black eyes and new scars every where! I went to bag her lunch and came back and set it on the table. I took the check as Doctor Silvo left talking on the phone. Charlette, the daughter of the people who run this place, ran into me. "Sorry," I muttered. "Oh, hi, Victor!" she said cheerfully. Then she saw my new scars. "Oh my gosh, what happened?" she cried. "I'm fine. It's nothing," I say. "No it's not! What happened Victor?" she said. "Nothing," I said and gave her the check. Then I walked around her to get someone else's order. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5