Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

I sad about that. I ship them so hard. It would be intresting if Nick had two wives though. I put it  thier I'm pretty sure. The story.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Rosie's pov

I look at my phone and sign. Great something happened with his parents. I look up at Valin.

"No it is not alright. I know for fact you didn't ge torder from my dad so it's highly annoying and I would like you to stop," I said as I lifted off the ground grabbing more books. I shoved them in my bag. I go down and I look at him.

"Stop it or I'll tell Wild or Garreth," I said. Valin frowned. Since Mom and dad are away. Wild and Garreth were left in charge. Eric was his favorite then Valin then me and Luke. Valin stops and I have my coat appear in front of me. I slip it on.

"Where are you going?" I groan.

"I order you as princess, that you must stop asking me stupid questions." I walk past him and out the door towards the boarder.

Matthew's pov

I silently slip down the halls at night as I walk forward towards the door.

"Matthew." I frown heairng my dads voice. I turn around. He looked at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving," I answer honestly crossing my arms.

"Your not allowed to leave!"

"Why? Afraid the Hood will catch me?" Dad frowns at that. I shake my head."I know what you and mom say. He's such a brat. He's a teenager. You blame yourself for everything!" Dad stares at me.

"How do you know that?"

"I'm done with this conversation. I'm going to someone who actually cares how I feel." I turn and walk out the door. Dad right behind me. He grabs my shoulder and I connect with him in the mind. I wanted to know everything. He lets go and takes a step back. My hands shake in anger. He, he was close to her. He let her go.

"You," I frown at him"YOU MONSTER!" I make a dense fog appear aorund me and I run to the boarder. Rosie already their waiting. I walk through and run to her.

Rosie's pov

I hug him tightly and I pat his head."It's okay," I coo to him trying to calm him down."Want to tell me what happened?"

"we need to get out of sight." I nod and teleport us to a hidden cavern.

"I found this a few yers ago. It's hidden so well dad couldn't find me.So spill." He tells me everything that has happened. He's left them and he tells me everything he read on. I doing the same. I frown as I finish."You need some sleep."

"I'm not tired," he mumbles. I sit next to him and begin to sing. Slowly, he falls asleep. His head in my lap.

Gracie's pov

Nina and I appear on the dismal world.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Light."

"I'll go dark?" I nod. I make flames appear and I walk around the town. Setting things to fire for fun. I walk on a burning building, ignoring the screams of death from inside. I laugh at them as the building collapses. I jump up as soliders come. With a wave of my hand they were thrown aside. This was great, oh sweet sweet revenge.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Or maybe GarrethxGracie works out?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Oh idea! I think Gracie's going to end her life eventually.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Woah-woah-woah that's awful! And if she dies-she had to die in a terrible way. Like she gave up on life and insan---gasp! Evil gracie! 

Like she really fell in the deepen and everyone will be like "What happened to her" She used to be this and that XD 

I'm getting excited!

Valin Pov:

I frown and grab her wrist and pull her away, "Do forgive me rash manner, but your /father/ did order me to keep a keen eye on you." 

My eyes narrow on her as I turned my head, "And no one is allowed near the border. You have to go in the middle of the forest and-it's a mess I tell you. We have specialized hoods watching on the double, there is no way you could possibly sneak. They hide in the tree's and in ways you can never imagine. It's impossible...ever since that incident..." I shake my head and continue to pull her along, "So I must stay as your guide, understood?"

((No one can just cross the border-so. When Nick touched his son shoulder, what if he actually just put Matthew in a dream world where that happened. Making him think it was reality but he really just put him to sleep.)

Nick Pov:
I sighed and picked him up, placing him into his room and picking up his phone placing it in my pocket. He had no need for these things if he countinued to act that way. I walked out and ordered them to watch him. 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Oh yeah. She commits suicide, after she turns herself into Nick, oh and did I mention Wild has a dream about it and goes to save her? Then maybe NNick and Wild cut ties and work together. But she doesn't let them heal her so she can die.

Okay. Rosie can cross the boarder, so can't she technically bring other people across it? Oh by the way, his phone won't say Rosie on it. It will say random numbers.

Rosie's pov

I now sat on the ground as he pulled me along, moving slowly."You feel much better big guy? Getting out that whole speech?"

He stops surprised for a second."W-what?" I stand up and look at him. My foot tapping on the floor. I rip my hand from him and look at him."I don't need watching," I said pushing him back a bit."I don't need you to watch me. I have gotten through that forest undetected many times. and yes I know because I can read the hoods hiding around me thoguhts." I make fists and stomp my feet."And don't you ever look in my dreams again!" I turn around and run up the stairs, slightly embarrassed about making a scene. I run into my room and slam the door shut tightly. I collapse on my bed and turn around. Great. I'm never getting out of here. I pull out my phone.

Can't make it. Sorry.

No response.

Matthew?

Nothing. I sigh until I hear a knock on the door.

"Valin go away," I exclaim. The door opens and Eric appears."You! Go away too," I exclaim throwing a pillow at him, which hits Valin in the face instead. Which was a little satisfying. I turn away from the two and lay on the bed.

"What is going on," says a voice.

Wild's pov

I appear at the door of Rosie's room, Eric and Vain were thier. I look at them both, mainly at Valin.

"Boys out now. I'll talk to you later Valin." The boys leave and I walk over to Rosie.

"Rosie, want to tell me whats happened?"

"Why doesn't dad trust me? He trusts Nick who has no powers and he can't really trust a baby like Luke." I smile. She talked like she was a 13 year old. Merleah did that. I walk over and sit down next to her.

"Your brother has gained your dads trust. You still are in the work of it. Give it time." She reaches over and hugs me. I smile and I hug her tightly."Good night god daughter."

"Good night god father." She falls asleep slowly in my arms. I lay her down and walk to find Gareth after snooping in her books.

"Garreth."

"What?"

"Rosie is looking stuff up about Dace." Garreth's head snaps up at that name.

"You serious?" I nod slowly.

"She's talking to a cloak then." He nods.

"I'll tell Jaidon."

"Good, I'm going to go talk to Valin." I climb up my stairs and go towards Erics room. I pause seeing Rosies door opened. I see him watching over her."Valin," I said. He doesn't hear me. I wave my hand making him hear my voice. He turns towards me.

"She's dreaming about him again. The white haired boy." I make him come otuside."Valin, you are given orders, but you aren't a dog. Give her space. You're making her feel like she's trapped."

"But-"

"No but's." He frowns slightly.

"Valin. I know you've grown rathe close to Eric over these few years. But i'm wonering if thier's mro t=then just fear of this boy. You watch close for another reason."

"WHy do you ask?"

"Do you always watch ehr dreams?"

"No. Why?"

"When she was six. She dreamed of you too." He blinks."Good night." I walk down the stairs back to Gareth to discuss on what to do.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Valin Pov:

"Sir wait-" I call him but he doesn't seem to hear me, I let my hand fall down to my side with a small sigh. There was so much I'd like to say, to object, but he was to busy to hear my consent. Eric walked up behind me with his usual foolishly confused expression and scratched his cheek, "So....you stalking my sister or something?" 

I turned my head at him then shook my head, "Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong." I tuck my hands behind my back walking away from both Rosie's room and Eric, "Your sister...she's in grave danger." Eric cocked his head, then realized what I said, "Haaah? No way. Not with me around. Hah, I'll protect her-"

"You have no magic. I feel as if it'd be the other way around." 

He hunches over slightly dejected, "I don't need magic to fight...." There was no need to reply so I kept on my way. 

Gareth Pov:

"Ahaha-What do we have here..." 

"Gareth-"

"Woah-woah! Uh-uh." I stuff it into my pocket and lift my head at him with a raised eyebrow, "What's up? Didn't we just speak or somethin' ? Well, I'll be. Like me so much, huh? Well I'm not into that kinda thing buddy." I joked and crossed my arms, "Already told Jaidon by the by. Don't sweat it, kay? So watcha want?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I cross my arms. Not in a joking way and look at him.

"Please don't forget we were both put in charge by the Hoods. So I should talk to you about everything." He gives a small frown and sighs.

"Alright what?"

"Valin concerns me now. He watches Rosie way to close. Doesn't give her any freedom. And this boy in her dream." I pause."It's Nick's son isn't it?" Suddenly white magic sputters off my arm.

"Dude watch it!"

"Sorry." I look outside seeing a white fog.

"Well well well. Looks like Nina came for a visit."

"I'll do it," He says. He soon leaves and I sigh. When will Jaidon on Merleah get back?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Gareth pov;

Valins too close? Eh, not my business. What I was wondering was how there was mist ? If that was 'Nina' then that meant trouble. The last time she was here, she took down two hoods like it was nothing. Each hood is  on Jaidons  level when he was 17 if that was her power-then Jaidon and His wife had to come and fast. I move quickly down the steps with a heavy sign, it was to troublesom.

Jaidon pov: 

I rub my temples greatly annoyed by their behavior. All sitting around the table, arguing among themselves on how to eliminate  the hood. Finally, I swing open the door and walked inside with a straight expression. A wary feel filled the air as they cowered in my pressence. Slipping my hands behind my back, as I awaited Merleah to be alongside me, before speaking; 

"To think...you'd make an underground meeting~ Just for me. I'm..." I titled my head slightly, "honored...Kill them all." I tell Merleah, I wasn't trying to boss her around but if she didn't do it, then I would. The room fell silent in fear, anticipation. I turn my head towards her, "Well?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I nod and I ift my hands. All them men grabbed their throats and others were dieing. As I did visions filled my mind. Horrible ones. I ahd to let go and I fell to my knees."I can't," I tell him tiredly. Jaidon frowns and goes forward to finish. I stay on my knees. I ehar thier crys of pain and it tears me apart on the insdie. Uncontrolably tears pour down my cheeks. I feel Jaidon above me.

"Cna't sleep?" I stand up and look down at my feet.

"I saw something else."

"Oh, what now?" I wipe away the odd tears.

"I saw Gracie. Her dead. Wild and Nick above her." Jaidon looked at me and I looked at him. I grabbed his arm realizing the other part."Nina's attacking the castle.The kids." He nods and grabs my arm. We reappear at home and I find Eric holding Luke in hsi arms. A white fire spreading across the manor.

"Get Rosie, I'll stop the fire." I looka t Jaidon with a glare.

"GO get Rosie and I'll stop the flame!" Before he can argue I run into the white flames and try to find it. It going out with black water that folllowed em

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... 6 , , 8