O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Nina's pov

"You already know don't you, or at least Jaidon should know," I said unfazed by him. I walk forward slowly and walk towards Garreth. My hand opened and the bag shoot back into my hand, vanishing into thin air. Replacing the bag came a pure white rose in Garreth's hand. It glowed with white magic. I pause as an idea forms.

"I believe he captured you three when you were younger. Wanted a stone to show Rosie the boy I killed, Andrew Kane I think," I said looking at Garreth with uneasy eyes of thanks for the warning. I turn back around and sigh.

"If you can't remember then that's your fault."

"You've grown close to the boy," Jaidon asked curiously.

"Of course," I said as I walked into the center of the room. My hand cracked with white magic and I hold it over another hand that slowly turned gray.

"What are you doing," Garreth asked. I looked at my hand, my lips trembling for about what I would do.

"My husband was known for being able to pull out the light and dark energy out of people. Even you Jaidon," I said looking up at him. So, if you don't give me Gracie, I will recrate the spell. Causing everyone who cna contain white magic in immense pain and to death. Killing Wild and Merleah so I will live."

"That's now possible."

"Care for me to test?" My hands sputter hitting Gracie straight in the chest. Immeidatly out of her nose comes out a pure white liquid that was stand with blue and looked infected with black splotches. Gracie gave a cry of pain before I could sense her heart stopping. I let the magic whir;l around the two boys until it returned to Gracie.

"I promise this too. It will kill all of you. If I'm correct on how it will affect me and being the one to live out of us three," I said trying to contain my trembling." A explosion should happen big enough to engulf this entire world killing everyone on it." I sigh and look at Jaidon."No Hoods, no Cloaks, no no one or anything. Just peace." The energy in my hands grew bigger until it was ruffly the size of a bowlin ball."Well Jaidon, as Dace said 'Tick Tock'"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

IDK if I told you this Faith but I'm copying are povs in a Google Docs thing so if we ever can get each others email then we can write a book or something on their

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Really?!  I was doing the same thing on my notesXD 

I should have done Google docs. But it was more of personal enjoyment so I can re-read favorite scenes. ^ ^

Jaidon Pov:
"All I wanted was his the name, and said you could take her didn't I? No need to fall into drastic measures?" I drop her on the ground, "You have an entire 10 minutes to get off the planet." 

My eyes secure on Nina as I tilted my chin upwards a small grin upon my face. Gareth looked at me surprised, his eyebrows raised; "You just gonna let her threaten you like that?"
"I have no need for such tasteless threats," I replied quickly. "In any case-Were far outmatched aren't we? it wouldn't be wise to challenge such a thing." Hints of mockery escaped through my voice and I turned towards Gareth. Everytime I looked at him, I had the urge to call for Raken. Or..as if he'd walk through the door. But suppose he's dead and nothing I do will turn back time. 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

I nearly snort and ask to make sure what I heard was true. I don't falter my spell until I reach Gracie with my foot on her.

"His name is one of the apostles in a book called the Bible on many of the earths. He was a tax collector," I said softly to Jaidon. I looked at him."I had to make sure you'd hand her over," I mumbled.

My eyes glow white and we vanish to outside. I stumble a bit and get up. That hurt. I can’t fight with the dark magic anymore. I’m too weak. I look around and spot a pond. I run to the pond.

“I hope this works.” I drop Gracie in the pool and turn to them. They stop a few feet away. I create a shield as I do the enchantment and the pool bubbles. I let the shield down for a second and jump in. Gracie and I vanish. We appear at my home and I pick Gracie up. She gives a groan as I walk towards our house.

“Sorry Gracie, you need to stay unconscious for awhile.” I knock her out again and look at the inside of my house as the front door opens. This will be a long few days….

Gracie’s pov

A few days later….

I look around Nick’s area of the world he and Jaidon shares, it looked almost the same as I remember. It looked dirtier and not as well kept as before.

“What happened here,” I ask Nina, she kept her face low. Yesterday, I actually woke up from my unconscious state and somehow Nina gave me a shower, trimmed my hair, changed my clothes, put my eye back in, grew my nails back, healed my other injuries,mostly healed my legs (By mostly I mean, I can walk but I need a help.She conjured up a white cane for me that was tinted with gold and pink for helping me walk.) And somehow I told her my fears and my biggest darkest secret form when I was little. It’s been a great few days! Not.

“Gracie,” said Nina, snapping me back to reality.

“Hm?”

“You’re going to have to do your jedi mind trick on the guards.” I nod as we come closer to the palace. Soon the front door is visible and I pick up the pace.

“You will let us in,” I said as I gave a small wave of my hand.

“We will let them in,” they both said. They step aside and we walk inside.

“Remember,” Nina said in a hushed tone.”It has been a week here since we’ve ran. Don’t be confused if it seems like the time is off.” We come to Nick’s door and she stops.”I’m going to visit Matthew. Good luck.” She turns and vanishes down the hall towards Matthew’s room. I sigh and turn, the cane in my hand. I thought about what I’d say to Nick once I saw him again. I had it all prepared. I knock on the door and I here him say come in. I pause before doing so, oh no. I walk in using my cane before I come to the spot where people usually kneel. I kneel down slowly, letting the cane slip through my hands so I can still hold on. I look down at the ground preparing myself.

“What news do you have?” He was expecting someone else I guess. I open my mouth to say what I had rehearsed over and over again in my cell but it didn’t come. I’m suddenly filled with great emotion and I know what to say now. He’ll know it’s me. I look up at him, watching his pencil write on paper quickly, waiting for a response to his question. I take a breathe and reply to him, my voice cracking as more emotion filled me.”Ni-ick, I lost som-me pe-petals.”

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Love it!! !
Look up "All I want for Christmas is you" Minor key. It's all I've been listening to and is almost like "Jaidon version" XD

Nick Pov:
"Ah...Is that so....." Her voice registers within my mind in a matter of moments. My bewildered eyes rose to meet hers. Instantaneously, My heart falters within me as I stood to me feet. "Goldie...." A breathy like tone escaped me as I still baffled among the fact she was alive. "It's you." Traveling down the steps, my eyes welled up as I don't hesitate to bring her into an embrace. "I-I thought for sure the Hood would kill you. Look at you, not a scratch....thank goodness...." Wet streams of joy travel down my cheeks, and I pulled away cuffing her face in my hands. "Tell me what happened? What did he do? Did Nina do the job well- I mean of course...and the hood...what did he say-I asked that again didn't I ...Please..take your time answering. I don't mean to bombard you."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I stare at him and open my mouth to say something but nothing. He looked so much different in the time I've been gone. He looked more mature, more understanding. My open hand wiped a tear off his face and I sigh.

"It's a long story, well need to sit." He leads me over to chairs. I place my cane in my lap and I began.

A few hours later....

I watch him process everything and I sigh.

"I'll admit Nina fixed me up pretty good," I said. I looked up at him."It gets blurry sometimes this eye." I gesture to it and I look at him.

"So Jaidon is still there?"

"Most definatly. He held back on me, a lot. He told Merleah it too." Nick stands and looks out the window, towards his world.

"Nick, Valin and Garreth both saved me but stayed. I'm concerned for Wild. He helped too what if Hood finds out," I ask lowering my eyes back to my cane, tracing the engravings with my fingers.

"He'll be fine." I get up slowly and I stand by Nick.

"Nick."

"Hmm?"

"I need to lean on you," I said. He looks at me confused for a second until I burst out into tears in front of him. Nick let's me fall into him and cry. The cane leaning against the wall.

"It was so bad, it was happening again," I said as I cried. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened sadly. My life is tragic, even if I smile. Pain and hurt hide in the deepest corner of my heart. I choose one person to see that corner. And that person, is Nick.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

i walk down the old halls looking around, I see Rachel watching me.

"What do you want?"

"You brought her back?"

"If you lay a finger on her. You'll be dead." Rachel walks away leaving something small behind. I look at it, it was a delicate bracelet. Black. I look around, it wasn't hers. I touched it and it vanished. I step back but see nothing wrong. I shrug and walk to find Matthew.

Wild's pov

I look around at all the dead Hoods. I see Valin looking at them sadly.

"Valin, are you okay," I ask quickly seeing him.

"I'm fine." I look around.

"Who did this?"

"Nina." I frown instantly. Getting goldie probably.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I look around at all the dead Hoods. I see Valin looking at them sadly.

"Valin, are you okay," I ask quickly seeing him.

"I'm fine." I look around.

"Who did this?"

"Nina." I frown instantly. Getting goldie probably. I look around. I place on foot behind me and another foot in front of me to help me keep my balance(pun not intended)."Lord Wild," Valin asked.

"Watch out Valin." I close my eyes and re open them. Immediately my features become darker."If Nina did something. I can reverse it." I place my hands together but turn them quickly so right thumb pointed up and left, down. I pull them apart slowly and as I did, Hoods started coming back to life. The process continued until my hands no longer touched each other. I fall on a knee finishing my enchantment.

"There we go," I said breathing heavily. I decided to just sit on the floor. I look up to see Garreth and Jaidon appear at the steps above looking down. Vanessa came through a door.

"Your welcome," I say standing up and brushing some dark magic off my shoulders. Once I get my breath back. I walk down towards the dining room here there's food for me to eat. And Merleah, but she rarely comes here.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Valin Pov:
I slowly walk into the room in which only ones like lady hood and lord Wild was allowed. In the room, there was food. Food in which, We hoods had no need of. I bow my head while announcing my presence. I stood infront of him, with my hands tucked behind my back. 

"Sir...I understand I'm only eleven years old. And..I also am aware that I'm not allowed in here....But I wanted to thank you for saving him. 

Cardin...is a main leader of the young hood division...he's barely seventeen, but he holds such a high rank. His death..would be a tragic thing...so..Thank you again sir." I titled my head a bit, "And if you don't mind my prying...what's it like to feel hungry?""

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:
"You can lean...on me...whenever you need to...I'll never let you go," I say softly and brush her hair. "It's alright to let out....how you feel..."

If only....I would have let Jaidon know how I really felt early on..would we be here now? If I opened that door? if I smiled at him. 

If only I could change the past. Back to the days, we were still teens. if only there was someone who could have told me that I should lean on jaidon, maybe he would have leaned on me..and we could have really been brothers. All that stored up hatred..is why we're at war now...

I could almost see it once again, as the rain dripped down from the sky. I could feel his arms wrapped around me in muffled sobs. His head in my shoulder and my hand on his head. My other arm secured around him. It was one of the only times.I got to hug him. 

While blood stained our clothes, tragedy around us, I got to hold him. I felt his pain, he felt mine. If there were only more times like those...

I held on tighter to Goldie. I wasn't going to slip like I did before. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

MERLEAH DON'T EVER GROW UP! ONE DAY SCHOOL WILL BURY AND YOU LOOSE TRACK OF TIME!!!

I'm soooo sorry!! I miss it here so much, I just love writting with you! 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Hehe in some ways I want to grow up! Matthew Which I have some news about. I told him. How I feel.

I'm really glad you are back! The MB isn't the same without you!

Wild's pov

I look at Valin with a tilted head.

"Well, your welcome." I put my fork down on the plate of eggs."I'm not sure how to really describe the feeling. It's like missing something you need. For us mostly normal humans like me and Merleah. We eat food because it helps keep our body going. GIves us nutrients you Hood get from your magic. Unfortunatly, my magic doesn't do that. I can survive without food for awhile though if I want. I don't like food though. I only need a little a day." I look at my food before looking up at him again.

"Your awful curious for a eleven year old. How come?"

Gracie's pov

I finally stop after minutes and just let him hold me. Once I finally relaxed I looked up at him.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." I sigh and I look down at the floor."How's Matthew?"

"I think he's fine. He still hates me but I think fine. Nina?"

"She's okay. She went to go find Matthew."

"She fixed you up."

"Yeah. It was not great. She did a lot and somehow we had conversations about our past lives. I don't remember though. She'll probably want to talk to you about me."

"Probably," he said smiling down at me. I smiled weakly.

"Do you remember when we first meet?"

"Uh a little. Oh gosh don't remind of what i thought."

"You thought I was an adorable little cupcake." Nick didn't respond but looked at me to continue."Do you remember what you called me when I first told you my feelings?"

"Your my flower, I'll always help you." I smile slightly.

"I know what you are to me know."

"Oh?"

"Your my rock. I can step on you when I need help. I can lift you up when your down. If I'm alone, your always there. If you crack, I can mend you. Outside you seem like on person but inside your a whole different person. Anytime your alone. I'll come find you, look at every pebble in the whole worlds to find you." Nick stares at me with wide eyes. I reach up and kiss his cheek lovingly and came back down."I love you Nick. I can't imagine a life without you."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I walk into Jaidon's office. I could sense he was a bit un easy after verything. I walk in slowly, a normal sway in my walk. I come up behind him and give a small bow before coming up.

"Was it as bad as Garreth said it was?" Jaidon messed with his wedding band.

"It was," he replied. I frown slightly and I place my hand on the chair. I turn so I can look at him. He stares blankly ahead.

"Eric and Luke get along well." Jaidon doesn't respond. I lift my hand and the door closes, I hear it latch. I carefully take Jaidon's hood off so I can see him properly. He looks at me.

"Merleah, you know I don't like people taking that off." I smile down at him.

"The doors closed and locked. It's just me Jaidon," I said. Jaidon didn't look happy until I sat down on his lap. I laid my head on him and listen to his heart beat. "I'm sorry she got away. I know how much you needed her to defeat Nick." Jaidon doesn't respond but I know him. He loves it when I lay in his lap. I place my hand on his chest as we were silent.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Love it!!! Goldie's was just so amazing! 

Oh! What happened? What'd he think?' ♡҉٩(*´︶`*)۶҉

Jaidon pov: 

I lift her chin, and press my lips on hers. It was a relief when I felt her mouth on mine. I break away quickly after the brief kiss and lay my head back starring at the High celling. "At his current condition.. I can beat Nick...But she's the first prisonor to escape..." I let out another sigh, and brush her hair with my hand gently. "I'm perturbed  by this...but...It's nothing I can help now." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

OKay so its a long story. Should I post it on our private chat thread? It's quiet a story.

Merleah's pov

I smile from the kiss and it lingers there until he finishes talking."We can't dwell in the past can we. Or else well miss whats coming at us."

"You sound so wise at times." I shrug and look up at him."It's kinda my job." I lift up and kiss him again. I was happy with Jaidon and I hopped no one took it away from me. Not even the darkness inside of him. I let go slowly and I look at him with kind eyes. I run a hand through his black hair.

"I always loved your hair," I said feeling it."No matter what, it's always so silky and soft." I stop and my hand trails to his cheek and then to his chin. I cant help but smile.

"Are you tired?"

"A little bit. You try having a baby once. It takes a lot of effort. It's like everything is for two people,"I say jokingly. Jaidon smiles lightly, I sigh and look down."It feels like my fault a bit. If I was there, I could have stopped Nina," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Okay ^ ^

I wish you had some other way we could contact too-I don't have pintrist///OTZ 

This seems the perfect for the time skip-Like when Eric is twelve. Hope it's okay ^ ^

Valin Pov:
"I can't explain it, sir...I have a hunger to learn everything, it's something I can't help. Forgive me, if I sound as if I'm prying...."
I bow my head quickly then turned to leave, "Wild...if ...Young Eric is to learn to use magic..I trust you will be up to the job, however....

I don't believe...he belongs here. For we hoods are of darkness...And Eric is a blank Canvas. He can be painted any color. Rose...was born a hood with it's quality and leadership. Luke may be more Cloak prone but that being said, Given the situation I fear for Eric. For if he truly embraces the darkness, surely he would no longer be ..Forgive me. I'm prattling to much. Forget I said anything." With that, I walked away quietly and quickly.

Jaidon Pov:

"We can't dwell in the past, can we. Or else we'll miss what's coming at us." I repeat and rest my chin on her head, taking a long breath. 

She chuckles, and I close my eyes again. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

((John wanna be Eric ^ ^

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay do you want to do it? I wouldn't mind a pov from Nick before. I want his reaction to what Gracie said! I guess I'm thinking they ahve a happily ever after and then we time jump.

Wild's pov

"Valin," I said. He pauses."You have good reason to fear. Because Eric won't have black or white magic." Valin looks down confused.

"Then what will he have?" I smile at the kid.

"Well from what I've drawn from Rosie's dream about him and how he is. He will have red magic."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Well, I don't know what to about that. Since Nick is already married and has two kids.

And how do you know about red magic!!! omlXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

You told me before in a pov from Nick to Merleah.

Wait so Gracie and Nick don't get married in the end? I thought that's where we were going.(And technically one kid since Mary died)

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Speacking of which. How does Matthew meet his cousins? Like do Jaidona dn Nick make a time of peace for a bit to fight against Dace as he attacks?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

(ㅅ´ ˘ `)We will see.

And I mean, it would kinda be bad if he married whilst already married. Unless he has two wives? I ship them hard too though, so I want them married as much as you do.

Nick Pov:

"Ah.....I'm sorry. I care for you as well and very well could lay down my life for you. But I have a responsibility as a husband and a Father. No longer Might I do as my heart wishes." I let her go, and caress her face on more. "Forgive me...Grace." 

I felt like I was shattering my heart, kissing my sanity goodbye. The women that held my heart for so long...I have to let go for the women in which I can't bare to look at. Of course, I cannot divorce her...But if I could...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Hmmm. That is tricky. What about Rachel. Why wouldn't he leave her? Not that's what will happen but he doesn't love her, she's practically on house arrest, and they barely see each other. I don't see why he would still be married to her? Two wives would be interesting though.

Why can't he divorce? I'm going to guess it has to do something with your story I don't know.

Gracie's pov

I stare at his face and turn away."Jaidon was right all along." I shook my head and walk to the door.

"Gracie...."

"No Nick don't," I snap."Father? Your own son hates you! He's never called you dad, father, or anything but Nick! And Rachel! She's on house aresst because of what she did to me. You two rarely see each other and you practically hate her! Does none of this matter! Have you lost the true meanign of love! Where is your sense of life!" I turn towards the door and pull it open. My heart broken in many pieces on my stomach."Good-bye Nick. Good luck with everything," I say bitterly. I walk otu and slam the door behind me. Tears came and I walk to find Matthew and Nina. I see Rachel and I stand away from her.

"Say what you want," she says walking past.

"He's yours. You win," I say. I walk past her to find Nina and Matthew to leave here.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Dude I ahve an idea! Oh this'll be great.

Nina's pov

Gracie enters the room, her eyes red from tears.

"No," I ask a bit shocked by it. She nods and I hug her. Matthew hugs us both confused. gracie pulls back and takes a deep breathe.

"It's okay." She gets down to Matthew's hieght."You've grown. You'll be great."

"Your not staying," Matthew asks reading her mind. Gracie shakes her head.

"No. I'm not. My mission here is done." I place a hand on her shoulder and sigh.

"I'm sorry." She shrugs.

"I knew ti was coming. I should ahve stayed with Jaidon. At least I was useful to someone." I blink, something overtakes me. Master would want her help.....

"Come on Nina we should go," she says. I nod. Gracie puts her clock on and I do mine. We go through the castle and make are way otuside. Gracie takes her coak off and so do I. I look up and see Nick watching us. A evil grin appears on my face as my hair turns blue.

"Nina?"

"Hello flower," Dace said."Time to talk!" I grab her and we vanish.

Time jump!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Dude I ahve an idea! Oh this'll be great.

Nina's pov

Gracie enters the room, her eyes red from tears.

"No," I ask a bit shocked by it. She nods and I hug her. Matthew hugs us both confused. gracie pulls back and takes a deep breathe.

"It's okay." She gets down to Matthew's hieght."You've grown. You'll be great."

"Your not staying," Matthew asks reading her mind. Gracie shakes her head.

"No. I'm not. My mission here is done." I place a hand on her shoulder and sigh.

"I'm sorry." She shrugs.

"I knew ti was coming. I should ahve stayed with Jaidon. At least I was useful to someone." I blink, something overtakes me. Master would want her help.....

"Come on Nina we should go," she says. I nod. Gracie puts her clock on and I do mine. We go through the castle and make are way otuside. Gracie takes her coak off and so do I. I look up and see Nick watching us. A evil grin appears on my face as my hair turns blue.

"Nina?"

"Hello flower," Dace said."Time to talk!" I grab her and we vanish.

Time jump!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oh, no, no. It's just he doesn't have a legit reason to divorce. since divorce only pertains to the person if they cheated or something.

He doesn't love her, but he's committed

And good plot twist.

Eric Pov:
I laid in the Snow. My black hair falling over my eyes, my hand rested on my stomach as I let the soft wind brush me. 

So calm....so peaceful. My black combat gloves warmed my hands from the cold winter. My entire back was soaked from the moist powder.

"Eric-How could you be sleeping at a time like this.." Brown hair brushed to one side, exposing the red scar on his eye. "At twelve years old, you shouldn't-"
"Hah, you're so stiff. You're only a few years older than me, so stop acting so high and mighty."
"Of course not, I'm below you, you're highness. I simply offer you my advice." Valin replied quickly while furrowing his eyebrows. 

I sighed heavily and sat up, "Formal as always. Quit calling me your highness. I'm hardly worth being called something like that. I don't even have black magic or any magic...ugh, I'm so lame."

"Well, even so, The least you can do is educate yourself in weapon use along with higher your in-"

"Hah...you didn't even try to lie..." Of course, he agrees with me being useless since Valin is all about "utility" .But he's always been this way. I grin and shake my head. "Whatever. Let's go inside, I am getting too cold."
"Mm, I did bring you this." In his hand, he held a warm red scarf crafted by himself.

"I swear you're such a housewife sometimes," I said grabbing it and wrapping the muffler around my neck. "Thanks, though."
He nods, and manages a small smile at me, "I'd rather be housewife than  be Captain Hook's second glove."

I raise an eyebrow, before processing what he meant. "OI-You calling me useless!!"
"Come now, let's be off.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Attempted murder isn't a good cause?

Rosie's pov

I look at Eric and Valin.

"Where have you two been? I've been waitng here for hours!"

"What is it," Eric asks annoyed.

"Your turn to watch Luke."

"Where's mom?"

"She's trying to help find Dace."

"Who?"

"The guy giving her bad dreams silly anyways," I said putting on my coat and gloves."II'm going out." I jester to five year old Luke(I think its five)."Have fun." I go out the door and run in the snow to the border. I sit in fornt of it and Matthew appears.

"Hey," he said. I smile. Matthew had grown up a lot since the last few times.

"Did they find your aunt?" He frowns.

"No. I don't think my dad is even trying though." I sigh.

"Maybe we should try. I'll lok up some information." Matthew smiles and tells me information on her. Then we talk about normal life.

Matthew's pov

I walk back to my house and sigh. It was boring wihtout nina or Gracie. I see Mom and Dad talking. I walk past them, ignoring thier calls of my name. I was mad at them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nope.

Nick Pov:

"He's...ignoring us again. It's those teenage years." Rachel says with a small sigh and lifts her shoulder in a shrug. "You hated your father, right, nick?"
"

"I'm not sure of hated is correct thing to say. I didn't hate him, I just strongly disliked him." I say and look at the ground. "But at the mere age of sixteen, I felt I had every reason to. At the age of nine, I started to resent him and found fault in everything he did.....We broke into fights almost every night, and every time I had more and more courage to keep them going. But this is different....Matthew feels hatred for me leaving Goldie. He probably see's me in the wrong.." I stood to my feet and looked at the sky, placing my hands behind my back.

"But that cannot be helped, he is only a child."

"And you're not going to try and talk to him." She asked sadly, softening her gaze on me. I shook my head, "No. It would deem useless. Sadly, It seems he's got the genes of Vanessa and Jaidon. Stubborn until their grave.." 

Eric Pov:
"Whaaaaaaa? We gotta watch Luke! This is what you woke me up for!!!"
"Forgive me, Sleeping beauty. But if you can't prove useful to us on the battlefield, then maybe it is, you, who will be the housewife." Valin snarked before walking out to follow Rosie. I frowned, greatly annoyed. Him and his wit. He had such a calm expression, a serious tone, yet humorous words....

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Ouch. One point for Rachel. So either Nick has two wives or somehow we come for a cause that would give Nick a reason to divorce her right? That's not going to be easy.

Oh and one more thing I thought of, well two.

1. What if Rosie and Matthew stat getting feelings towards each other? Since they don't know their cousins and all. Ten once they find out... idk I didn't think that far. And what about Valin? What if she get feelings towards Valin later too?

2. I can already imagine a scene where Nick confronts Gracie somehow while she's still working for Dace. And Gracie will tell him she doesn't love him, she loves being evil and doesn't want to go back, and that Jaidon was the better twin then him. And she;ll mention how Jaidon saved her from almost everything, not him. I was like smiling evily thinking about it

Rosie's pov

I race back to the castle in a quick pace. I make a portal and appear in dads room. He wasn't here today. He was off on a mission somewheere, conquering more land. I look around his room until I find something on Gracie Clay. As I read more and more. I'm more and more confused. I get it but don't if that makes sense for a ten year old. I finish reading everything and go out the door. I turn around and close it quietly. I back away and ump into someone. I turn to see Valin.

"What are yu doing in their?" I stick up my chin.

"None of your concern. Quit following me aorund! I'm not a little girl anymore!"

"Your ten years old."

"So! My mom was killing monsters at ten." I walk away from him and go to the library to look some stuff up.

Matthew's pov

I walk into the library and wave my hand. Books and papers came to me with information on Aunt Gracie, Nina, and this Dace guy. If were going to save them we have too. I begin reading the papers first then the books. One was written by Gracie, on how to control some aspects of white magic. I kept reading for hours. I hear moms footsteps and I keep my head down.

"Matthew. It's time for dinner."

"I'm not hungry." I hear her sigh heavily.

"Matthew, you can't hate your father forever." I close the book I was reading and I look up at her.

"I don't hate just him, I hate both of you equally."

"What?"

"According to what I just read it was your fault that Gracie was tortured by our enimies. Even though she saved my life. That's how oyu repay her. With more pain.Tsk tsk." I stand up and walk away."I don't think i want to be your son, or a cloak, or anything related to you two. Because the more I find, the more dirt is stained on you two. I'm going to my room. Good Night, Rachel." I walk out the door and up the stairs. I come to my room and grab my phone.

Midnight at the border, you come in here?

See you then.

I smile and I keep reading up on this Dace guy.

Gracie's pov

I look over at Nina. She had her eyes closed and sighed.

"She blocked me out tonight." I frown and roll my head."What?"

"I'm itching to do something. Mess with the brothers. Do something."

"We will. Once we capture Merelah Jaidon will blame Nick and they both will fall!" I nod slowly.

"Where is Dace," I ask.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Merleah, I don't know what do. I just, don't come on anymore. But I wanna finish our roleplays?? 

*Sigh* It's just so taxing now, and hard. I wish you were on some other site where it's easier to get on. Maybe we can rp on docs? I've seen some people do that. 

It's 12 am Rn so I can't write but you know, Now that i've come on. The guilt has started and I'm gonna first thing in the morningXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

grayham48

aka CatchingBaseball430

Branch: Lucian

Faith won't see this

where the hood where the hood where the hood at

• Posted at:

my name is ruby 

team leader of team RWBY 

i have silver eyes

i am using this account because the original person left and I am different 

my favorite color is red

i carry a crescent rose

my boyfriend is chell

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sorry for crashing this 

i have created a private rp for percy if you wanted to join faith i saved you a daughter of poseidon if you want it i was kind of thinking of zuri when i did it

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Is their any site you know of I could get on? That you are on and I can get on? Cause I do want to keep writing with you. I've really enjoyed writing so far with this story and I enjoy writing with John too.

Yes you can rp on docs. I do it with a friend with Jacen, Wild, and Nina. If I can get your email that's all I need so I can attach you to the Hoods doc I made.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

*Waits to see if It went through* 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

grayham48

aka CatchingBaseball430

Where the hood where the hood where the hood

• Posted at:

my name is ruby 

team leader of team RWBY 

i have silver eyes

my favorite color is red

i carry a crescent rose

my boyfriend is chell

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

@GH48 I'm afraid you would have to be told the full story to understand where it's at. Also, this is a private thread for me and Faith.

• Posted at:

Front sm

grayham48

aka CatchingBaseball430

Did you know I hat I don't care and that I have crashed many other posts

• Posted at:

my name is ruby 

team leader of team RWBY 

i have silver eyes

my favorite color is red

i carry a crescent rose

my boyfriend is chell

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

GH48@ No I didn't but now that you told me thanks! Seriously though, please stop posting on here. It is very hard to do this specific story if their is extra posts in it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Heh heh ^ ^ :; 

Yeah, Let's just use docs. if worst comes to worst, but we should good for now.

Omg so darkXD sure let's do it, and as for one, it's all up to you. all I know is Eric is gonna throw a fit. Valin is ---15? right? if Eric is 14-then valin is 15. I am so messed up with agesXD 

Valin Pov:
I keep following her with my hands tucked behind my back and my usual deadpanned expression. "Your highness, I don't believe you should be doing these things without supervision. I apologize for seeming as a bother, but please allow me to accompany you. if anything. Allow it to be friendly. as I too greatly fond of books." I held one in my hand and continued to gaze at her. "Is that alright?" I wanted to watch her for the sake of Eric but also since I was growing suspicious. I had once accidentally seen her dreams and of a boy from the cloaks territory. It frightened me so I decided to keep a keen eye on her. 

((Wooaah major rebellious stage for Matt. Rachel would lowkey slap him))

Nick Pov:
"I can't do it-he's such a brat!" Rachel yelled pacing back and fourth in the bedroom. Her silk white robe tied with a blue ribbon. "I-I just wanted a son. Goldie has to keep ruining my life! Why!" 

I sat on the bed, with a book by my face and let it down for a second to see her. "Dear, calm down. He's a teenager right now. It can't be helped." 

"It can! Tell me right now, it's not golide's fault. tell me!"
I let out a small sigh and tilted my head. "It is. A little. But it's also mine for being so careless. I knew, my whole life, I'd never make a good father. I never had a good role model...." My eyes lower as the book was placed on my lap. "Everyone ...knew. I couldn't be a good brother or husband. Or father. I failed with Jaidon, I failed with you, and I failed with Matthew. I know my kindness is...why is it punished with this. Being so emotionless....It feels I am." 

Her eyes turned glassy and she came to my side, "Nick. ..You didn't fail as a husband...you're right. He's just a teenager, i'm over reacting. And so are you. he's going to be fine." She managed a sweet smile, her blonde waves bobbing off her shoulders. "Alright?"

I nodded my mouth in a thin line, "Understood. Worrying will get us nowhere, yes..."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

What ever happened to that "Story" you had irl ? I thought you were gonna say it in our private chat  ^ ^ 

Oh, and I think Nick is soild for Rachel. Like by now, he's gotten over gracie. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 7 ,