Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

LolXD Yup I did!! He's actually a real good Eric, even if I'm the creator I still feel as if I'm doing him wrong compared to JohnXD

In the actual story, Vanessa marries Jaidon due to certain circumstances and has Eric, then Luke and Linda but instead of Linda she's replaced by rose who acts just like her by chance and has the special powers. 

I love the idea of Luke having white magic, I might even add that to the real novel. No I will.

Poving soon!! Happy halloween

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Cools! I had another idea.

So in another rp. Nick told Merleah about the black magic and how white come from it. And the possobility of red magic. What if Erics has red magic in the form of Merleahs powers?

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Something in me feels like something needs to happen to Nina. She acts rather normal, like herself. I think their should be some kind of plot twist with her somewhere. I'm not sure what. Any ideas?

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

I stomp into the room Merleah and I shared. I tossed off my hood and cape leaving it on the ground attended too. It's been awhile since I let my hair breath under that cursed hood. My hands runs through my hair. A large exhale escapes from my lips as I stood there frustrated .

"Jaidon?"

Right Merleah. She's in here. I look up at her, my red eyes catching unto hers. "Merleah." I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge. My back turned to her, I slump over and stare at my feet. "You're sister is driving me nuts."
"She's not my sister." She replies softly. 

I scoff , shaking my head and lay my back on the bed . I can see her face, looking down at me. Her kind eyes, yet strong. I reach my arm out so my hand lands on her stomach; "It's kinda fiesty...One would think it's another girl."

She chuckled, "Maybe this one will be like you."

My mouth becomes a frown, "I hope not." 

I can't believe I got her pregnant for the third time. It's a bit annoying, but I have a hidden fondness for children and she knows it. I should probably talk to Eric and Rose like I did before the war. Seeing them is so scarce , Sometimes I have trouble remembering Rose's face. 

Or maybe the hood doesn't like to remember. 

I spring up again, and stand to my feet. "...I tried not to hurt her...I was hoping to get her to talk without drastic measures however..." I looked at my hands regretfully, "I took her eyes...." The air is still as I continue, "And though I have yet to show my considerable weakness, it seems, talking in my usual manner of Jaidon being dead. Has sufficed for now. I have to say ..." I looked out the window, "Seeing Wild here, and even on my side is recently..pleasant....Whens he's around I have to fight to stay in character." I close my eyes, "I wish things didn't have to be so messed up. We could have lived far away. Peacefully with Eric, rose and now Luke...." I shake my head throwing away the idea and pulled my hood from the floor and flung it over my shoulder then headed out the room. What I am now, is the hood that will bestow peace upon the world.  I alone will bear the weight of all hatred. I will handle the worlds problems with what I find fitting,  I will dispense all judgment and punishment. I'll concentrate all hatred upon myself.  And bring together every world upon my control. Hatred inside darkness cannot be elimnated. 

They'll put their hatred towards one person instead of each-other. 

Sharing a common enemy. 

Yes. That is what this universe will become. A universe owned by me. A universe that will share eachother pain and create peace. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

I stomp into the room Merleah and I shared. I tossed off my hood and cape leaving it on the ground attended too. It's been awhile since I let my hair breath under that cursed hood. My hands runs through my hair. A large exhale escapes from my lips as I stood there frustrated .

"Jaidon?"

Right Merleah. She's in here. I look up at her, my red eyes catching unto hers. "Merleah." I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge. My back turned to her, I slump over and stare at my feet. "You're sister is driving me nuts."
"She's not my sister." She replies softly. 

I scoff , shaking my head and lay my back on the bed . I can see her face, looking down at me. Her kind eyes, yet strong. I reach my arm out so my hand lands on her stomach; "It's kinda fiesty...One would think it's another girl."

She chuckled, "Maybe this one will be like you."

My mouth becomes a frown, "I hope not." 

I can't believe I got her pregnant for the third time. It's a bit annoying, but I have a hidden fondness for children and she knows it. I should probably talk to Eric and Rose like I did before the war. Seeing them is so scarce , Sometimes I have trouble remembering Rose's face. 

Or maybe the hood doesn't like to remember. 

I spring up again, and stand to my feet. "...I tried not to hurt her...I was hoping to get her to talk without drastic measures however..." I looked at my hands regretfully, "I took her eyes...." The air is still as I continue, "And though I have yet to show my considerable weakness, it seems, talking in my usual manner of Jaidon being dead. Has sufficed for now. I have to say ..." I looked out the window, "Seeing Wild here, and even on my side is recently..pleasant....Whens he's around I have to fight to stay in character." I close my eyes, "I wish things didn't have to be so messed up. We could have lived far away. Peacefully with Eric, rose and now Luke...." I shake my head throwing away the idea and pulled my hood from the floor and flung it over my shoulder then headed out the room. What I am now, is the hood that will bestow peace upon the world.  I alone will bear the weight of all hatred. I will handle the worlds problems with what I find fitting,  I will dispense all judgment and punishment. I'll concentrate all hatred upon myself.  And bring together every world upon my control. Hatred inside darkness cannot be elimnated. 

They'll put their hatred towards one person instead of each-other. 

Sharing a common enemy. 

Yes. That is what this universe will become. A universe owned by me. A universe that will share eachother pain and create peace. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yay! It went through! Twice but whatever! 

(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Later on the in the Rp I was thinking, we should do another time skip to teen them. And that's when Eric actually meets Matthew. 

They can be friends, but Doesn't Matthew turn bad? Or maybe they never liked each other to begin with....

Also!!

For Nina, do you want some sort of twist that's she's plotting something bad-Or good? 

As in when she "saves" grace she actually does something else, and leaves her? 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

For Matthew and Eric, I always thought of them having a cousinly rival over attention from Rosie. She treats Matthew more like her brother then Eric maybe when they get older. Or something of that.

Matthew does turn against Nick's ways but he doesn't go to Jaidon's. He's kinda like in the middle. He evil btu not with them.

No, Nina will actually save Gracie. I just feel like something bad has happened to almost everyone else but her.SHe seems normal nd just her. She's not had a character change.

I like the pov with Jaidon. I'll reply ASAP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I look at the door he walked out of. I smile slightly, there's the boy I fought with years ago. I look at my stomach. Luke was quiet today, how odd. He isn't this quiet. I close my eyes and relax a bit. I open my eyes and tilt my head confused. The light glowed brighter. I stand up slowly and look at it confused. I sit back on the bed as I fell sudden pain in my head. I place a hand on it trying to control it. It grew more and more, I look at my skin seeing it becoming a lighter color then before. I look in a mirror, my caramel hair now platinum blond, my violet eyes glowing. The world spins around me as I fall back on the bed, moaning at the sudden lightness in me.

Gracie's pov

I curl up against the wall next to me and bring my knees to my chest. I hear a door open and I look over at it.. I blink before seeing Garreth standing their.

"What do you want?"

"Why do you care?"

"...." I turn away and look at the wall. I had etched in the days with my nail. It's been about a week now. I go to mark another but pause.

"Merleah," I ask myself.

"What?"

"There's another cloak here. Near Merleah," I said, my voice cracking iin bitterness. He begins to walk away.

"You weren't going to say anything," I ask. I look back at him.

"What?"

"Your on boarder control. SO the only reason you'd come in hear is to talk to me and torture me. You didn't torture me again so it must be the other." He opens his mouth but closes it. I turn back to the wall and try to cry. But no tears came out.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I watch Eric walk into the castle, it was getting late. He's still a boy, he needs sleep. Not that much but enough. I sit in my tree. my one leg hanging off the edge of the limb it rested on. I pulled out my phone and called Lucy.

"Hello?"

"Hey love, it's me."

"Wild, how are you?"

"I'm fine, so is Merleah. Her son Eric is great. Jaidon and him would get along great. I miss you darling." I hear her chuckle softly and I smile.

"I miss you too. We all do. Come visit soon?"

"I will. I promise. Love you Lu."

"I love you too." The call ends and I place the phone to my lips. I missed her a bit. Not as much as i should. I hop down and begin to walk back.

"Hello Balance," said a mocking tone. I turn and look at Darklight.

"What do you want?A fight. I'm not in the mood right now."

"Not a fight. Just a little bit of fun. I'm bored." I feel him begin to twist the dark magic that lived in my viens. I throw my head back with a moan. I go to attack but he's already gone. I go to a knee and I take a breathe. He'll always be able to hurt us. I get up and slowly walk back to the manor.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

OOoh-That'll hurt a bunch for Eric. After the golide thing is resolved we can proceed to the timeskip. We'll go slow like Preteen Mat and Eric..

Gareth Pov:
Jeez-She looked terrible. No fingernails-and No eyes. Her face was grimey and dirty. Dry blood around various spots of her worn body.

But sad to say, I've seen worse. much worse. was Jaidon being easy on her? 

Hmph. And he called Raken soft.

"Look here, hunny bun. I ain't comin' here to like you know, chit chat. Well. I kinda was curious on what like you looked like right bout' now. Guess I got myself an answer." A sigh escapes me as I rub my head, "I know how ruthless dem hoods are so.."

She is still quiet, with the usual sad expression. 

"......" 

Valin walks in behind me, the shorty, was probably just a little older then Jaidon's son;Eric. He nods at me, and walks forward a bit towards Golide. 

He presses his thin lips together and fastens his delicate pail hands unto her head. Closing his eyes, I hold my breath watching.

"What's he trying to do..." Golide asks

"I'm gonna make ya' suffering end ere' and now. So you be greatful. It's the last thing I can do. So don't ya go dying on me now....Grace."

Valin. The telepath. Gifted at birth, was going to see all her memories. her life. and all the information we'd ever need. Then we'll relay it to the hood so he can let Grace go.

Heh...I'm even just calling him the hood now. ....Maybe Jaidon really is dead. So the guy I serve...is just a manifestation of darkness.

A living sin. It gives the chills, but I don't half mind. Seems what I was meant to serve in the first place...Still. I wish I could have seen him.... one last time. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
This feeling.....the pressence of a cloak. But-There's only one. So why do I sense two? I walked outside, before I was spotted and occuipied with trying matters. The cold breeze upon my face felt nice; the dark tree's of the forest growing anywhere they pleased. 

"Hunh-Hah-hrr-hunh-hah!" 

This late at night. Such a young voice...I fallow the voice to find Eric. He stood at a tree hitting it with all his might. His knuckles were brusied and bloody from hitting the harsh bark. The tree was beginning to look as bad as his fists. But still, the look on his face was unsatisfied. I keep a good distance since I know my pressence is clearly felt amoung hoods. Even If Eric had yet to have magic..I know what must be down to activate it within natrual born hoods in comparison to hoods given the magic such as the ones we have now. Children born of two hoods are diffrent from the rest and magic resides within you throughout your entire life. However, it needs to be activated. by a trauma event. Rose was the first natrual born to activate it without such a thing. She was truely a special child. Making Eric seem weak in comparison, even as the oldest, I can see his pain now. Restlessy trying to become strong...

Sweat dribbled down his forhead, as his trembling hands reached for the sword laying unto a tree. But their to weak to keep hold and it drops on the ground. Eric fallowed the sword to his kneese. But couldn't regain the stregth to stand again. And that's when I heard the soft whimpers escape his lips. "Why..........why......why..........why........" 

How pathtic. To cry in such a manner. I turn away and begin to walk back to the manor. 

I'm sorry... Eric. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Rosie's pov

I watch Eric from a bit away. I go forward slowly and stand above him. My hand rest on his back as I get down next to him. He looks down, small tears running down his face.

"What do you want?" I look at him and sigh.

"Why are you hurting yourself?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Becaus eyou don't have powers?" He looks at me and nods."Eric, I don't like having powers."

"Why not," he asks surprised looking at me. I take his hands in mine healing them.

"I hear things, see things that I don't want to see. I can ear mommy's thoughts when she looks at us. She's sad. Really sad."

Wild's pov

I walk into Merleah's room to talk to her. I pause finding her unconscious on the bed, her skin glowing. She fidgits, gasping in deep breathes. I come forward and place my hand on her. I pull it away feeling pain. The baby!

"Jaidon!!!!!" I run through the halls to find him talking to some Hoods.

"What," he asks slightly annoyed.

"Merleah she's in your room. Unconscious and barely breathing," I say before grabbing his wrist and making us appear in there. He looks at her and I look at him.

"You know what's wrong?"

"The baby has white magic Jaidon." Jaidon takes his hood off his face for the first time around me. He goes forward.

"What do we do?"

"We need someone to contain the white magic in them both. I'm more dark magic then light. So you'll have to use...."

"Gracie," he asks looking at me. I nod regretfully. Merleah gasps for more air.

"It's poisoning her," I said softly to Jaidon. Jaidon sighs in thinking. I take Merleah's hand in mine and try to contain the light magic for as long as I can. My hair becomes white instantly and I cringe.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I look up at the Valin kid. Instantly my mind focuses on one thing, Aaron. Valin gets frustrated instantly and soon pulls away.

"What?"

"I can't. She can block me," Valin said. I stood and looked over towards Garrett. I lean against the wall and sigh.

"You guys will have to try again." I turn away and breath, making sure I was still alive.

Does she have one eye gone or both? First you said one and now both so Im confused.

Merleah's pov

i gasp in pain. I open my eyes and catch a glimpse of Wild and Jaidon before closing again. I stay in this position until finally it's calmed down a bit. I breathe slowly and begin to fall asleep.

I smirk, "You really wanna know?"

She nods, "Sure."

I look away, Then back at her, "I'm not gonna give you my whole backstory. Not exactly ready for that." I say

"Thats fine." She replys.

The moonlight glimmers in her eyes, Guess she's kinda pretty...Slightly.

"I have this black Magic." I lift my shirt, Showing her a black blotch in the center of my stomach, The black veins spread around my stomach. It looked painful, "Why is it black?" She asks,

"Guess I can't do this without telling you-no, I can." I put my shirt down, "I was stabbed. Blah blah, Got this,

It can do a-lot. Ropes, Portals, Energy beams, Anything I want it to be." I smirk, "I mean It's gotta it's price I suppose it's worth it." I say

"Did you get it on purpose?" She asks,

I shake my head, "No way, I did not ask for this." 

"You don't look so disgusted anymore." She smiles, "If I go in there again I will be." I reply.

She chuckles, "I'm sure you wouldn't be if there were chocalate."

"Why does everyone say that?" I ask.

We got Donnie back, Vanessa, Nick and I saved Elsa. And h and...David helps Donnie. And we together as a group again. I look at everyone with a different perspective, I stopped calling Elsa Blond#3
Now that I think about it, I was being really rude. Nick seemed happy for the time being and that made me happy. h decided to stick around for a bit, After acknowledging we "needed" Her. Everything seemed so perfect....As I said seemed. I walk over to h, "Do you want to...Go...To the Movies or something?" I ask
She looks at me shocked, "Are you-"
"Yes...Don't make this more awkward then this already is." I reply, She smirks, "Alright. What movie?" She asked
"I have no idea, I don't know any of the recent ones." I reply,
"You know...I'm a little cunfused. You changed a lot." She said Before she could add anything else I sigh, Looking down and say. "Achtually..." I slowly pull a dagger out of my pocket, My sweater slowly turns black my eyes turn to black pits. "I haven't changed to MUCH!" I thrust my dagger at her and try to stab her, She jumps and pulls out her sword. "I have you to thank you. every form of good inside me, Is now dead. And now I'll live forever." I smirk. black magic swirls around my hands.

Jaidon.............................

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Woowww ^/////^ 14 yearold Jaidon was really something else..heh heh heh heh. 

The second one----Ahhh-///OTZ

Ye-It's just one. It was a typo-Sorry!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

(((๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ I used up my time I have---I'll see if I can Pov tonight on everything I missed. And on this one for sure!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

The last one before she wakes up is good. More resent. I'm doing it in her prospective though.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay so I had an idea about Nina!

In the Agents of SHIELD tv show in like teh second season I think. Theres an alien that is kinda like a parasite and it infects Skye. What if something like that happens to Nina? But what if it wasn't Jaidon. But it was a (looks both ways) third party.....

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oh! AOS! Hmmm...I like it. Though I don't completely understand ^^; 

The third party sounds great.

Omg, I keep putting Garrett instead of GarethXD They sound the same, just I like the twist on the name. The struggle is real!!

Gareth Pov:

I look at Valin as he returns my gaze. "Sir. I can try again."

A grin spreads across my face, and I clap. "Well, well well, Look's to me like you still got some of that spite still in ya. Listen here sister' your gonna wanna let this happen,mm'kay? We ain't your--" I can't say that. not with Valin. I look down at my feet then at her. We are the villians. I can't say that What were gonna do won't affect her. But her life is on the line. Now's not that time to be picky on how you live!

Man. I wish she can read my mind, and understand. Stubborn.

"Your..." Valin says waiting for a reply

"Were not your....Geez-I forgot what I was gonna say. Just forget it, Kay? Just know, if you do this it'll all be over. And you get to live."

Valin nods and tucks his hands infront of him. "This is a gracious act of lord Gareth. And it's not up for you to deicde." He puts his hands on her head and tries again. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I place my hands on Valins and rip them tightly.

"Your not getting anything from me." My head filled with images of Raken, dieing. How bitter he sounded. I should Valin everything I saw with him. I looked at Garreth."If you don't stop. I'll show this boy how much of a traitor you are," I said softly. Garreth stared at me and I sigh. The images of Garreth helping me fill in my head. Valin takes his hands off, they shook.

"You'll run out of memories." I smile at the kid.

"Your gifted Valin, I'll admit. But I never run out of memories." He ries again and I fill my head with memories of Armestia, Aaron, Merleah, when suddenly the memory of his death came. I struggle to fight against Valin then. But i see his eyes looking at me glassy, he was feeling my emotion. I let go of his hands again. I look at Garreth.

"This kid knows everything now. I wouldn't mind showing him ore about old Jaidon.How much of a child he was. Just leave me alone. Give me something worth fighting against." I move away from Valin to another corner before I change into a small bear cub.

Nina she'll be infected with this creature. She'll seem normal but under mind control.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Eric Pov:

"S-sad." My attention was fully on Rosie. I felt my heart drop to my stomach. "Why? Why is she sad! What happened." 

I didn't care if I felt other people-I still wanted Magic. But right now, Our mom being sad was at the top of my concerns.

Was it me? Was it father? 

Jaidon Pov:

"..." We need white magic to save her. If I was younger then this would be easier. But as the hood, there is not a single drop of white within me anymore. And in the world of hoods. There are no....Wait. There is. But it's not the time to reveal her yet. So that's it then..

"No need. I will not yield to a prisoner for help." I say

"You're just gonna let her die then." Wild asked upset, I shook my head, "Though, if she were to die today it would be a great loss to our advantages in this war, but a death is death. And no one can escape from it." I said coldly

"Goldie can save her."

"She's not an option." 

"She's your /only/ Option." 

This cursed child. It's going to kill Merleah. 

"Vanessa can wield both."

I can't believe it didn't occur to me eariler. 

Before she was called here, I made sure my hood was on once again shielding myself inside the darkness. After explaining, she walked over to merleah with a sad expression and her hands glowed white. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oki 

Garreth Pov:

"You....you brought her here." Valin said brought aback as he looked at me.  

"Yea, I did. And I helped her. Cuz' that's the kinda guy I am. I'm on my own side."

He looked way, unsure with his own feelings. "When I relay this to lord hood....you'll....he'll know-I can't hide anything from him."

"You're loyal, Valin." I walk over to him, and put my hands on his shoulders, "You have my permission to tell him everyhting. even the color underwear I have on. I'm prepared for it. I'm an adult. And I'll bare my mistakes." 

He grins a bit on the joke but still looked worried. "I won't sell you out. I'll do my best." He was holding back tears, and he looked at Goldie once again. He bowed his head, 'You are strong. You're life is tragedy yet you're still loyal. I'll always remember you, new matter what happens in the end. Thank you for showing me, I have learned a lot." With those words he walked out. 

"Welp. Looks like were both dead meat. Hopefully-They kill me, and let you go." I slump down next to her with a frustrated sigh and pet her fur. "Heh...I wonder how he'll try to kill me."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I let go of Mereah's hands and Vanessa grabbed on her hands. I placed my hands on Vanessa's shoulders, for support if she needs it. It was a lot even for me. Nina would be good here. I seee Merleah tilt her head slightly, a tears running down her cheek. What's happening in her head? Is she dreaming. I look at Jaidon, he looks at me. My hear sank in my stomach abit. The baby needs to be born during this. Jaidon reads my mind and vanishes. I look at Vanessa, sweat coming on her brow. I relax and begin to sign a song Mereah liked. Merleah relaxed even more.

"Your good at this, keep going," I told Vanessa. Suddenly I hear a faint cry and Merleah's eyes open. The crying continue.

"Wild, Luke." Soon doctors come in and Luke Andrew Valdus was born.

Merleah's pov

Help me please, anyone. As I cringe and gasp for air, I begin to hear a soft noise from Wild. A song. I relax.

I feel tears come out as I bury my face in my hands and knees. The room is silent, the only sound is me crying. A sigh escaped him and he walks closer to me, he holds out his hands and helps me up. I let go of him and wipe away some tears, letting my vision clear. I stop wiping them away, feeling his hand rest on my cheek. His thumb brushes a tear away.

“I’m not gonna let you die…..Because I’m the one who will protect you.” He tilts his head slightly as he leans down so he’s nearly my height, ”Just this once…..”, he leans over me and presses his lips onto mine before I could react to him. His lips were cold, just as I remembered them. I soon let out a soft, blissful moan as I put my hands around his neck. What usually lasted a few seconds lasted a few minutes. We broke away, are foreheads touching, my eyes low on the ground. A question stirs in my mind.

“Does this mean..you…” My eyes look in his, they pure blue eyes staring at me.

“It’s a funny game we have,” he says looking at me.”Playing with each other like this….” He looked down at our feet. I replay his words in my mind but then smile.I understand, he means yes.”But it turns out you’re a tough player,”he says looking back up at me.

I give a faint cry of pain and open my eyes. I look over at Wild.

"Wild,Luke." My voice hoarse and dry. I look at Vanessa and nod a thank you.

A few hours or so later..............

I craddle Luke in my arms as he sleeps peacefully. Little tufts of blond hair coming out of the blankets I wrapped him in. His eyes still closed but he could breathe. I smile at him and brin him close to me. I love you Luke. Jaidon sits net to me.

"His hair."

"Is blond," I said looking at him. Nick.

"His hair color could change. It's not like he choose it. It's my fault mainly. My hair was blond." Jaidon stares at the small figure I hold in my arms. I lay my head on Jaidon's shoulder."It hurt so much. I wanted to die."

"You are okay now."

"I'm a tough player," I said with a small smile. Jaidon doesn't respond.

"You were right. It's always more then once." I look at Jaidon and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too Jaidon."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I was a bear but I could still talk.

"I'm surprised I didn't bit e the dust yet. I think Jaidon still cares for me a bit."

"Wha?"

"Back then, Jaidon and me didn't like each other, and we were fine with that. But when I as in trouble he would save me. If he left, he'd miss me a bit. Probably because I kept Nick away from him. But still....." I changed back into a human form and mark another day on the wall. I look at Garreth."Your not going to die."

"Why you say that?"

"I won't let them."

"You can barely do anything."

"True but I don't give up till its the end." I lean against the cold wall."I'm never going to get out of here. I'll probably die here."

"I doubt that." I pause finding Garreth still petting my hair. It does feel like my fur, soft, silky.

"Garreth. I'm not a bear anymore."

Rosie's pov

"I don't know she just is. I w-" I turn my head back home and tilt my head.
"What?"

"I thought I heard something."

"Rosie. Who's Matthew?" I look at him and sigh. I tell him about the boy Matthew I meet in the light land.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

o(〃^▽^〃)o I loveeeeee you're Pov's!!!!

It was really we nice to read. sadly, I used up my time for today again. Maybe this time-I'll be able to squeeze some time in tonight. XD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay!

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Eric Pov:
"Rosie!!! What's wrong with you! Have you no shame! You can't meet up with the light people. This isn't a game!! Your so immature. Were in  a  war, they can take advantage of this!" I began pacing back and fourth, "Were the children of the main hood, do you know how important that makes us? 

We can't do whatever. Listen-This has to end. The longer your in contact the worse. He's an enemy. Alright? An enemy. Cloaks are bad. 

Just like that cloak we have in interrogation is. How dare you betray the family!!"

And...turns out I continued for a good 10 minutes.

Garreth Pov:
"Yeesh!!!" I pull my hand away quickly and rub it on my pants. "Hah, Talk bout' weird. That's just disgusting you know?" 

I shake my head, disapprovingly. "Yo you're a bit too snugly for my tastes"

"You were the one petting me."
"Well! Listen! You were a bear at the time, you know." I throw my hands in the air, "Well I'll be. I ain't go nothing more to say man."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oki!! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° I'll do Jaidons first thing in the morning!!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

"Good, cause I'm tired of hearing it." I crawl over to the other side of the cage and collapse on the ground exhausted but my body was unwilling to fall asleep. I look at the ground and begin to drawl a picture of Nick. Garreth comes over and watches me.

"How can you drawl his face so well?" I shrug.

"I guess he's the only thing keeping me going, he's coming soon."

"How cna you be sure?"

"I just am." I pause and think."Im surprised you haven't called me ugly yet," I said keeping the conversation going as I try to stay awake. I begin to drawl Garreth on the ground, glancing at his face ever now and then.

Rosie's pov

"eric," I said softly once he finished.

"WHAT!"

"Matthew's our cousin," I gently. He stops in his tracks and looks at me, wide eyed.

"Wha?"

"He's our cousin."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

redo

Gracie's pov

"Good, cause I'm tired of hearing it." I crawl over to the other side of the cage and collapse on the ground exhausted but my body was unwilling to fall asleep. It felt like toture, being afraid of sleep. Stupid right. I'm afraid of being touched too, I've controlled the better though. It will wear off though, the medicine I have to take for it. I'm surprised it hasn't yet. I look at the ground and begin to drawl a picture of Nick. Garreth comes over and watches me. I turn back into a bear cub to get the closest thing to a nail as possible. I cringe as it hurts to drawl.

"How can you drawl his face so well?You haven't seen him in so long." I shrug, it has been awhile. But he's always in my heart and head. I let my paw relax on the ground and collapse on the ground, shivering from the dark and coldness. Garreth instantly begins petting me again. He was actually warmer then I was so I stayed this way.

"I guess he's the only thing keeping me going, he's coming soon."

"How can you be sure?" I turn my head and look up at him.

"I just am." I pause and think."Im surprised you haven't called me ugly yet," I said keeping the conversation going as I try to stay awake. I begin to drawl Garreth on the ground, glancing at his face ever now and then to make sure it's right. He doesn't respond but watches me drawl still petting me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Gareth Pov:

I keep my hands to myself, watching as she drew an inaccurate drawing of me. A grin spreads across my face as I leaned back on the wall, "Good grief. You're kinda annoying sometimes-But eh. I got a degree for handling kids like ya, You know. Oh, maybe that ain't sounding too good. Hm, I gotta rep for finding your kind. Nah. Ah, whatever."

I chuckle to myself lightly. 

Eric Pov:

"........" I clench my fists, "You're in contact......with the son of the cloak......"
She nods despite seeing my angry expression. "Mmhm."

"I wanna meet him," I say bitterly "I wanna see him with my own eyes. I want to see if he's trustworthy."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Gareth Pov:

I keep my hands to myself, watching as she drew an inaccurate drawing of me. A grin spreads across my face as I leaned back on the wall, "Good grief. You're kinda annoying sometimes-But eh. I got a degree for handling kids like ya, You know. Oh, maybe that ain't sounding too good. Hm, I gotta rep for finding your kind. Nah. Ah, whatever."

I chuckle to myself lightly. 

Eric Pov:

"........" I clench my fists, "You're in contact......with the son of the cloak......"
She nods despite seeing my angry expression. "Mmhm."

"I wanna meet him," I say bitterly "I wanna see him with my own eyes. I want to see if he's trustworthy."

Jaidon Pov:

".......I know.."

I lift her chin, then tilted my head over while greedily securing my lips onto hers. 

This child. Is a curse to me. I know that the instant he was born-White magic, Blonde hair. I'd have to prepare for this boy and raise him differently  than the others. My eyes caught hers for a second, as both had no resistance. As opposed to when we were mere teens, it was tense and almost fearful that we'd take it to far. But now she was mine, so I didn't matter how many times we did it. As long as we both were in the mood. I grinned pressing a bit, we had each other memorized.

"Waahhhh." The baby wailed beneath us, I'm snapped into reality and pull away. Merleah fell into soft laughter, "Maybe He's jealous."

"Selfish child," I mutter humorously  

Nick Pov:

Click click..click

My shoes rub on the floor. My expression was serious. My gaze was firm. Passing all the cloaks and making my way straight to Nina. 

A hood covered my face that way no one knew it was me. My hair was it's natural honey brown. "I'm sorry-restricted area." The guarding cloaks warned. With a swipe of my hand, they're pushed into the wall. Only to move them out of the way, not harm them. 

"well well well, Look who decided to show up."

"It's up to you, Nina. You're escaping has nothing to do with me." I say, "And when you go...you can't come back. Take golide far away."

"This is your plan?" She asks with raised eyebrows

I shake my head, "I'm sorry. Something just came up and threw my entire plan away. I have someone loyal there who could help you If something comes up if you're in a tight spot call Valin.  He's a loyal boy. and can find you wherever you are."

She nods, and I open the cell using a special spell, "This is goodbye. Please take care of yourself....I'm sorry this had to happen..." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

"Wait," I said.I grabbed his wrist and he stopped. I took my hood off, auburn hair came spilling out on my shoulders. He looked at me."I'm not going for her."

"Why? THe whole reason you're in here is because of that."

"No Nick, I'm not going for her. I'm going for you." He looks at me and I let go of his wrist before I continue."You need her, you need her more then ever. Matthew needs her. If you think I'll take her far away from you, you're down right a nutter. I'm bringing her back here. Because your the only thing she has left. She's lost everything Nick. You sending her away. It's making her lose you too." He stares at me and I sigh.

"I messed up with the love of my life. I lost him to his....abilities. I didn't help him, I let him go. And I know how you feel about her," I said. I touch a bit of his cloak. "That's all I have to do to know." He looks at me and I sigh.

"Go Nina, keep her safe."

"I will my Lord, one day. We will return." I hold out my hands and a bright flash of white, I vanish. I appear in the Hood world and my eyes lay on the Valin kid. He sits in a apple tree watching the boarder. I walk under it.

"Surprising, I never though Lord Hood would want this.'

"He chooses what he likes." I look at Valin, my cloak now black. I take my hood off.

"Valin, I'm Nina. I need your help saving Gracie Clay."

Gracie's pov

"I'm not a kid," I mumble. I get up on my paws but sway slightly. I fall back to the ground.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Wht's wrong with me? What's wrong with me!!! Look at me!" I turned back to human form and stood."I'm a mess I can feel my own bones and I'm going to lose feeling in my legs soon! Don't you dare ask what's wrong with me!" I turn away from him and lean against the wall. After a few minutes my feet give way and I fall to the floor. I cry again with the realization, my legs don't work. I've lost use of them. My legs stopped going, I'm so tired and dehydrated. My stomach made a noise before I roll over and stare at the cieling. Looking at the light coming in the small window.

Merleah's pov

I smile and I lift Luke up humming to him until he's asleep. I place him in the old crate and leave him there. My hands glow a soft green as I get him comfy in the crate. I finish and back up to Jaidon. I sit back down next to Jaidon and stare in his eyes.

"Now where were we," I ask before I press my lips onto his, wrapping my arms round his neck. His arms wrap around me as he presses back. I release first and smile at him."Oh so this is wat we were doing."

"You such a child at times," he says.

"Your still the stubborn 15 year old boy I knew sometimes." Before he responds I kiss him again.

Rosie's pov

"He talks to me Eric, I don't talk to him. I haven't learned that part of this powery stuff yet. I'm only 7," I said softly to him. I stand and walk up to him. I hug Eric tightly."He's not bad Eric. He's your age. He's nice. I didn't know it was wrong."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay so one thing before Nina gets Gracie. Jaidon mentioned before he needed a cloak to experiment on. So what if that's the last thing he does to Gracie and Valin tells Nina and she goes in. It's like her last straw.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Valin Pov:
"..."

I pressed my thin lips together, "What makes you think I have any intent to save her." I said quickly, but quickly notice the sincre look in her eyes. 

"Nina.....I know who you are. I've seen Goldies memories. Her life. You were in it."

"Lead me to her." She says quickly. My eyes narrow on her but I manage a small nod. "Someone like her shouldn't die in this way." 

Jaidon Pov:
I open my eyes later on that day, and pull myself out of the bed. I redress myself and glance back over at sleeping Merleah. 

It's indeed been awhile since we've done it. Given. She has been pregnant. 

I slip my hood attire on and slipped the hood over my face feeling as the masked boy once again came over me. Time to continue. 

Luke wails in his sleep, begging for attention but I ignore him and walk out of the room. I head down the hallways and walked into the cell room where I see Goldie and Gareth. "Gareth...." I sighed, "Why are you here."

"Don't you already know." He said with a small grin, "I'm a traitor. And you know it. So why let Raken die and spare me, eh?" 

"Because you didn't betray me," I say quickly. I walk over to him, and held his chin, tilting it upwards. "You were being stupid. But you're stupid act benefited my like  it somehow usually does." 

"Is that reference to the past?" He narrowed his eyes, "Admit it. Jaidon really is still there, you know."

I threw his chin away and looked at Gareth. "Enough. Get up." 

He sighs and stands beside me; "I will use her as an experiment. Valin already informed me of everything." While I was asleep. 

"..Ah...Will she die."
"Depends on how strong she is." 

"She's at her limit. Look at her."
"We held back. Gareth. She's not at her limit." I said and floated her upwards, "Do you have any further objections."

He cursed and turned around. "Whatever."

Valin Pov;

Hurry up, Valin. Jaidon is gonna use her an experiment. 

My eyes widen suddenly and I turn towards Nina, "Gareth just told me the hood is gonna use Her an experiment. We have to hurry."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I couldn't fight him. I just floated in the air there. I take in a deep breath and sigh. I look up with weak eyes and see a bright light? Was this me dying? Is this what it felt like, a warm peace? I feel someone grab my arm. I look over at Garreth and he looked at me softly. He was telling me something.

Hold on a little longer Gracie, there coming.

I can't hold on.....

I close my eyes and slip into a state of unconsciousness.

Nina's pov

I walk around inside the dark castle, my skin crawling with shivers of fright. Valin told me it was scary, but words didn't match the comparison. I could feel pain and sorrow, dark thoughts. I place a hand on my stomach to not throw up. It was so dark and it hurt my body. No peace, just Chaos. How’d Wild survive this? I see a Hood come towards me and I stab it in the gut. It makes no sound and falls dead. Valin look at me a bit surprised.
"What? Just because I'm a cloak doesn't mean I can't get messy?" He shrugs and I look at him.

"Valin, I need you to get her eye. Put it in this pouch and throw it in the air." He nods and vanishes, I place a scarf over my nose and mouth to hint why I was here. Many Hoods came to stop but I destroyed them all. Nothing here could stop me. Not me like this. I walk up the stairs sensing Gracie's presence fading away dimly. I pick up into a run and finally found the room.

"Peace," I exclaim entering in. Immediately a bright white light comes from me and Jaidon stops. I stare at him coldly and I lift my hands."Put them down Don!" Jaidon tilts his head at me.

"Nina?"

"Let her go Valdus or suffer!"Garreth stares at me, Jaidon doesn't respond. I throw something towards Jaidon's leg, a cuff grabs it and pulls him to the wall. he attempts to break it but finds it hurts him. It glows white. I pull out another.

"Put her down Jaidon. Or this will get much worse!" I feel thepouch appear at my side.

Valin, if I live through this. Run with me and Gracie. Don't wiat for The Hood to find out.

Merleah's pov

I pick up the wailing Luke and I hold him close to me. I pause feeling a presence fading but a new one coming. Nina? Gracie? I sit down with Luke in my arms. Be free Gracie, you've sufferend enough in your life. I enchant a spell so Nina is able to contain are magic without damage.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Continuation for Merleah...

I finish the spell and I walk into Rosie's room. She sleeps peacefully in her bed. I smile and move on to Eric. I walk in and I sit on hi bed, Luke in my arms.

"Eric," I said softly. He stirs slightly and looks at me.

"Yeah mom," he said. His eyes lay on Luke, his face shows he's confused.

"This is Luke, your little brother."

"He's light," he asks. I nod and look at him.

"Luke is going to be different from everyone here. When he grows up, your going to have to watch him. Okay?" He nods and I let Eric hold him as I watch the two connect.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ermergosh. Why havn't I replied on this yet. ✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Its okay. I've been thinking of a way to make Jaidon surrender Gracie over so I'll go into a backstory.

Nina's husband(Darklight) has the ability to take away your light magic or dark magic. It's a rather painful process and could kill a person.

So Nina would copy the move threatening everyone who as the ability to control white magic, Merleah, Wild, Vanessa, Eric, Rosie, and Gracie. Making Nina herself kill Wild adn Merleah and then destroy  the world by an explosion. Possibly ending everything.

SHe would be shaking as she began this spell, knowing the costs and the bad stuff that will come.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ Oh my goodness. Well. Eric is a black magic user ^ ^; He just hasn't unlocked it yet.

But looking forward to that-Save his response for me, though ! I have a horrible idea!  (◔◡◔✿)

Gareth Pov:

"Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! haha-hahaha! Oh no!! She's come!!! Someone save us! Oh, wait-Their dead. Welp. Better pack up and leave-To bad things ain't getting more interesting. In all honesty, man, I'm just so sick and like tired of this ya know?" 

"Gareth. Shut up." The hood said seriously, and sighed. "My dear girl. I hope you didn't underestimate me so. I'm no longer that child you once knew." I appeared out of the cuffs, and secured my hood. "Goldie is mine now. You are useless."

The pouch at her side appears in my hand, and I toss it back and fourth in my hands. "Ooh ho ho? what's this her eye? I wonder...what would happen if I squish it!"

"I said to shut up." He repeated and looked back at Nina. I shrug and look at Goldie. She better find a way to get her outta here this is getting bad...

Valin Pov;

I stare at the dead hoods in our previous path. My heart hurt from the sight. Never have hoods been taking down so easily....just who is this girl.

Resting my forehead on theirs , I let out a heavy sigh. "Forgive me...."

Valin, if I live through this. Run with me and Gracie. Don't wait for The Hood to find out.

I'm sorry...it is here I must remain....

I end the link and stand up. 

Jaidon Pov:
I appear behind Nina and grab her wrist which held the other cuff. "You poor....poor...little wrench. Tell me...did you want to experience pain as well?" I lean over to whisper softly in her ear "I daresay your almost as desperate as...Merleah. But. Grace..is ...mine."
I appear in front of her once again, with Gareth beside me. And float Grace upside down with her arms stretched out. 

"Tell you what I'll graciously give you precious grace under one condition. You tell me the name of Nick's little boy."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , , 8