Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

;-; Wildd. His words would hit Jaidon right in the heart. Even though, in his Pov, he's gonna seem like he doesn't care.

Jaidon Pov:

I see him off, then tell two other hoods to keep an eye on him. "There are no reason for soft among us."

"Jaidon!" Gareth yelled, his arms were restrained by two other hoods surronding him.

"What are you gonna with her, huh!"

I lift my head up,  sneering. "I'm going to torture her of course. I want everything from her. Every thing about the hoods. Of course, I can always just steal her entire mind. But. The words the press off her lips, that she'll yield to us is what I want. what I enjoy."

"She's Merleah's famil-"

"I'm. Her family. Her children is her family. Wild is her family. Goldie is no more then a cloak. Merleah's been betrayed by her, she should be thanking me. And you. What happened to you."

"She...reminded me of my little sister. I got shellfish."

"You have a sister."

"Hah, had. It's a long story lord hood. But I gotta say, nothing gets passed you."

"..."

"That's right. Speechless around me, huh? I know I know, I'm great. " He grinned to himself, dropping his head, "And you can't kill me or hurt me. So watcha gonna do? Do what you did to Raken-"

"Raken was your job, and you failed as I've heard. and now, you bring this rut."

"Can I talk to Jaidon ...." His voice is quiet, I hardly hear him.

"Jaidon is dead. Like you will be."

The drag him away, but Gareth doesn't fight.

"Hood, you can't kill him!" Vanessa tugged on my arm, I push her away, "Don't touch me."

She bowed her head, but kept on ,"Please not gareth to. You need him. You can't kill your precious friends!"

"Enough. Vanessa."

She shuts up, but walks off sadly. I'm sure she'll go cry in her room.

Must be nice...to be able to cry. Instead I'm full of a sick emotion and forced to push through with a straight face.

Unphased by death.

Eric Pov:

"Oh."

I reply before gazing out the window, "Do you think..she was part of moms family."

"Maybe."

I sighed, I wanted to talk to Valin, maybe he'd know.

Vanessa Pov:

I knock on the door of Merleahs room, and open it slowly. "Lady hood..."

She looks up at me, and I bow my head. "I think as lord hoods wife, you're to know of the current situation."

I explain everything to her politely and accordingly. I feel tints of hatred within me beacuse I know, Rachael was involded.

My hatred for her is undying, and now she's done something foolish and shelfish again. If anyones to blame for Gareth it's her.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

I stand and turn away. Wild was with Gracie and Eric, keeping them company. I look at her.

"Where is the Hood?"She leads me to Jaidon and I look at him."Vanessa leave us." She nods.

"She told me off?"

"Your not killing Garreth."

"Why not!When did you decide what will happen!" I stare at him. I grab the color of his cloack and shove him against the wall. Hitting him against him so hard even he would be dazed.

"Look at me!" He did."I didn't decide it. You did when you gave me this," I hold up my hand showing my wedding band."We are in this together. I'm not married to The Hood. I'm married to Jaidon Valdus. Do he's remember what i told him?" He doesn't respond."No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swore it.” I feel tears coming out."You are not killing Garreth! You need him. Jaidon does! Not the Hood. The Hood is not my family, Jaidon is. Untill I see him again. I am protecting Garreth from The Hood." I let go of him and back up. I turn away from him and begin to walk out. TO get Gareth out.

Gracie's pov

I awake to find myself in a cell. I look to see someone else trying to get out. My vision fuzzy but I knew the blue hair.

"Gareth," I ask softly. He turns to me. I blink and look at him again."Where am I?"

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I walk with Rosie and Eric outside. I know two Hoods are watching me. I just need to get in the right spot.

"Eric, Rosie. Want to see a trick?"

"Sure!" I smile at Rosie. She was like Amelia. Bright and cheery. I take out the key pendant and hold it in my palm. I make an envelope appear and place it in there. I throw it in the air and when the envelope appears back on the ground, the key is gone.

"Woah," Eric said.

"How," Rosie asked as she tried finding the key in the envelope.

"Cause it's right there." I pull out a fake key from behind her ear. She laughs and I smile. I hope Nina gets the message.

Nina's pov

I work on plans to save Gracie when an envelope appears in front of me. I open it. I get up and run to find Nick. I get on a knee before him.

"My lord," I said. Nick looks at me.

"Yes?"

"I received a letter, from my twin brother Wild."

"What about," he asks cautiously. I get up and walk up to him with the key charm and place it on the table. I open it to reveal a slip of paper. I re read it so I could tell him what he's saying already.

"It says that Gracie has been captured and is going to be tortured. He's begging you for Gracie's sake to send me to save her."

"I can't he will find you."

"Jaidon won't find me."

"No."

"He thought he you'd say that. He said that if you won't do it for her. Do it for Matthew and Caspian," I look at him. Nick shifts in thought.

"Even if I tell you no. You'd do it anyways?"

"What do you think?"

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Faith?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

YAAAAAYY!! i have a temporary laptop!! And it's apple~ 

So so so sorry I left you hanging for so long. I just can't bring myself to write hood On my I-phoneXD

Anyways! I'll get poving

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

"Then i have no further choice."

Two other cloaks come in to restrain her, "What are you doing." She asks upset

I sighed and tapped my fingers, "I can't allow you to do such a thing. All cloaks are prohibited  beyond the barrier."

My fingers tap a more code,  T R U S T M E  

I look away from her and turn towards Rachel who was now standing behind me, "Nick...why havn't you done anything to me yet?"

"The worse punishment....is none. You'll live with your guilt, Racehl. I'm sorry, but I can't find it in my heart to punish you filthy liar." I say and walk past her to carry out my duties. 

Eric Pov:

I tuck my hands behind my back, and manage a small smile. "That's really cool....." 

I wonder when i can use magic like Wild can... "Hey rose, can you do anything like that?" i ask with a small grin

"Hah, can you?"

"What! Yea sure i CAN."

"Mmhmm." 

I huff, and cross my arms "Whatever...you'll see...."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

".....Merleah. Jaidon is never coming back..." i say quietly as she walks out in her usual sway. I exhaled sharply, looking at the floor and slipped my hood off. My love for her, was the only thing keeping my entire body from the darkness.  A soul resides in me, and i'm reminded of that whenever i see her lovely face. An undying love for her, and as everyone around us grow. We were immortal. The ultimate love story. With her at my side, i'll never need anything more. I don't even needs these mindless hoods.

Or the kids...

Snapping back into reality, my hood falls over my face and I walked out the door. "Yethan..." I say quietly, he rushes to my side and bows his head. "Yes, lord hood?"

".....Tell merleah...Don't worry about Gareth...." 

He nods and teleports to relay this to her. I teleport myself to the cell room. His hands were restrained to the wall, as there a blindfold on his eyes. A large and ugly thing preventing him from speaking. "Gareth..." i say in a hushed tone, while laying my hand on the bar. 

He lifted his head slightly, but given his situation the young man couldn't do much to acknowledge my presnece. With a wave of my hand, his mouth piece falls to the floor with a loud thud. 

"That you, Jaidon?"

"..." I grinned slightly, "How many times do i-"

"Yea yea, lord hood. whatever." He snickered, "You come here to mock me? the great almighty gareth? You know something, I can break free of these bonds any time I wanted to. But you know, I'm not. Only cuz' i don't feel like it."

"And. why don't you feel like it....Gareth you had a chance to..leave me a long time ago. you knew this would happen." I took off my hood, I was in my young twenties and suddenly stopped ageing. 25. i'm 25...

"I knew. I knew the day we meant too. But don't care, still don't. Got nothing better to do anyways. If i escape then what? I'm kinda tired of being alone you know, that's why i went with you and Raken, nick , vanessa, Rachel and shinoda in the first place."

My eyes lower, '"I'd appreciate it if you stopped menti-"

"Ah....so i am talking to jaidon. The real Jaidon. thought you said he was dead."
"He is." i replied coldy, "Now your lucky i;m forgiving, you bringing grace along will prove beneficial to us. To every other you were on a secret mission to bring grace here." The bars on his hands realse him, and he pulled off the blindfold quickly. "Huh?! Just like that!"
By no, my hood was secrued over my face. "No more games Gareth, from now on you report everything to me or Ya-"

"Ah ah ah, i hate that guy. he's so text book perfect."

"Then Vanessa. Understood?"

"Auuugh. what a pain." He grinned and walked over to the bars, "Sure thing, Mr. Hood."

I nodded and opened the bars for him. I can't say it didn't warm my heart a little to see him beside me again. I nod at we head up the stairs, "So what's gonna happen to Gracie?" 

"I'm heading there now, you are on border patrol. go."

"So soon!!! Geez, what a pain." Gareth complained before teleporting himself away as well. 

Click. click. click. My boots fell unto the flooring as I walked straight foward to The room goldie was within. The doors bust open, as i stood there mercliessly. "Alright. let's begin." Two others hoods nodded at me, as she had a blindfold and was tied to a chair in the center of the room.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina'a pov

I stare at him as the two Cloaks lead me away.

"Trust me," I mumbled to myself. I sat in my room. What does that mean? I am not usually this patient. I tap my fingers on the desk and sigh.

"Trust me," I said loudly. I smile suddenly. So he does have a plan.....

Wild's pov

"He will be able too," i said placing a hand on Eric's shoulder. I suddenly let go, feeling a link start.

What do you want Nina?

Nick is coming somehow?

Why aren't you coming?

He has a plan. Trsut me.

....Last time you said that. I was banished and are world was destroyed. What changes it now?

..........It doesn't. Just don't do something stupid.

I open my eyes to find Eric backing away from me.

"Are you okay," Rosie asked. I was shaking.

"I'm fine," I replied soflty.

Gracie's pov

I lift my head up hearing Jaidon's voice. I could still talk. I feel him come closer to me and touch my cheek. I jerk back surprised at the coldness on him.

"Intresting," he said.

"You've always known that or Jaidon did." I hear his breath stop."This is pathetic you realize? I'm not going to tell you anything. I'll die before I tell you anything."

"I have my ways."

"You don't think Nick taught me how to shut the pain out." A smile crawls up on my lips as I finally figure out where his voice was. I look up at him. Well nto really, I can't see. He doesn't respond.

"Let's get this over with." Suddenly I feel a hard slap across my face. I keep my head there and turn it back with a laugh. I couldn't stop it until the pain vanished. I looked forward and sighed.

"You'll have to do better," I said. I suddenly felt a punch in my stomach and I screamed.

"That's cheap,' i barely say. He used black magic. I felt it surge through my body and finally turn to white magic. I felt Jaidon kneel down to look at me.

"nything you want to say?"

"Your not getting anything form me," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Pikachu?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Gareth," I said going towards him. He pauses before I hug him.

"Look Lady Hood, he-"

"Gareth," I said releasing him. "Look, please don't call me Lady Hood. I'm anything but a Lady here. Merleah is fine. That's an order by thw way." He looks at me."What do you need?"

"Near the border is a tree. Apple tree. I need a dozen of those apples."

"Why?"

"Irrelevant," I said. He sighs and goes off. But before he does, I grab his arm.

"Why'd you really save her?"

"What do you mean?" I look at him.

"She may remind you of your little sister. But I doubt that's the only reason." I let go of his arm and walk away. I go into the library to read.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I wrote this three times and they never go through? So I'm gonna try again just a little less detailed. 

So here's Jaidons Pov:

I nodded slightly, "Then it's a good thing I'm paitent." Fallowing after two other hoods crowded around me. 

"How long will this take." Vanessa asks beside me, "A week at the most." 

The lights turn off as one single one hung itself right between her and us. Her breaths got tight as I know she's preparing her self mentally for this. 

I gr

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Noooooooo it was cut offXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Anddd my Gareth pov didn't go through!! ;-; someone needs to relay this issue to the mods.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

should I wait then? For the rest.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ya! I'll resend it

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Let me just say...

Merleah how in the world did you know about that apple tree!!! That tree by the border signfyes something--and I just--how did you!!

XD 

((Summery for Gareth's Pov))

The boy walked away from Merleah slightly weried out by her words and upon gathering the apples he stumbles across Valin.

Whom too was there for his sister "Valintine" This reminds him of goldie and after seeing Valin off he stared into the sky 

"I wonder how she's doing."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

:)

I don't know. I just guessed.

I still need Jaidon's pov and maybe one from Eric.

Oh adn don't forget X-Men Urgent.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I'm really upset!! I sent it five times now--And that was just yesterday.

Can I just give a summery? ~.~ I'm really sorry 

Oh my goodness! I forgot about that RpXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Uh, I would send it again and a summary.

Please make the summary as detailed as possible. It helps with my next pov.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

I nodded slightly, "Then it's a good thing I'm paitent." Fallowing after two other hoods crowded around me. 

The lights turn off as one single one hung itself right between her and us. Her breaths got tight as I know she's preparing her self mentally for this. 

I groaned and nodded. (I just put that there to make this seem complete) I  grabbed her face "Your gonna be a good girl." My voice is soft and breathy as always, fallowed by a calm sound but my intentions were dark and sadistic. "Alright?"

"No." She stated firmly, I grinned and threw her away then nodded at the hoods. "It's time to begin." Vanessa addressed them before starting the ritual. My eyes fall shut, as I too mentally prepare myself from the possible fustaraiton. 

Walking over to Goldie, the lights grew dim until is was pure black the magic contributing the darkness so that only hoods could see. They took the blindfold off her face; Even with a single light before her eyes nothing was illuminated. 

"What's the cloaks next plan." Vanessa asked cold yet I know something was bothering her. Grace was something of her sisters problem. 

I place hand infront of her , I'll do the talking.

Her body softens as if this was touching in some way, but I just didn't want her feelings getting in he way. 

"Tell me about Matthew."

"No."

"Tell me about Matthew." 

"No."

I proceeded with the question for a straight two hours, playing with her mind. The unyielding darkness, this was going to go on for quite some time. Splash 

We dunk her head into water, "Tell us about Matthew."

"N-no."

Once again splash, we dunk her again, again, again, again, again, again and again. Asking the same question.

No one by now knew how many hours went by, but Vanessa continued with reaching under her nails and slowly pulling them off. 

Were sticking to basics for now. After all, it's only day one. 

((hehe)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Pov:

I groaned and nodded. (I just put that there to make this seem complete) I  grabbed her face "Your gonna be a good girl." My voice is soft and breathy as always, fallowed by a calm sound but my intentions were dark and sadistic. "Alright?"

"No." She stated firmly, I grinned and threw her away then nodded at the hoods. "It's time to begin." Vanessa addressed them before starting the ritual. My eyes fall shut, as I too mentally prepare myself from the possible fustaraiton. 

Walking over to Goldie, the lights grew dim until is was pure black the magic contributing the darkness so that only hoods could see. They took the blindfold off her face; Even with a single light before her eyes nothing was illuminated. 

"What's the cloaks next plan." Vanessa asked cold yet I know something was bothering her. Grace was something of her sisters problem. 

I place hand infront of her , I'll do the talking.

Her body softens as if this was touching in some way, but I just didn't want her feelings getting in he way. 

"Tell me about Matthew."

"No."

"Tell me about Matthew." 

"No."

I proceeded with the question for a straight two hours, playing with her mind. The unyielding darkness, this was going to go on for quite some time. Splash 

We dunk her head into water, "Tell us about Matthew."

"N-no."

Once again splash, we dunk her again, again, again, again, again, again and again. Asking the same question.

No one by now knew how many hours went by, but Vanessa continued with reaching under her nails and slowly pulling them off. 

Were sticking to basics for now. After all, it's only day one. 

((hehe)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Eric Pov:

I cross my arms and huff my breaths. "Hah. doesn't sound like nothing. I bet he was thinking of his girlfriend." 

"Eric.." Rose scolds upset, "Don't taunt our teacher."

"I'm not." I say with a shru, "But I mean--It makes sense and all." 

"Eric!"

"Okay. okay." I sighed and slip my hands in my pockets, "So...what was it anyways?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I couldn't feel the pain. I numbed it out and ignored it. They pulled my head out of the water and I sighed.
"No," I say before he asks. He puts my head back in put for longer. I wanted to say Hail HYDRA so badly to make myself laugh but I changed my mind. They pulled me out. I gasped for breath.

"Tell em about Matthew!"

"No," I whisper softly. I go back under for minutes before I begin to choke on water. I was pulled back out and I could feel Jaidon grab me.

"Tell me about Matthew!!!"

"I told you I'm not going to tell you." Suddenly out of nowhere a ball of light surrounded me and made them all fy back, the glass of the light broke and fell on top of me. I feel the chair fall to the floor and I in it. I open my eyes and I could see Jaidon on the floor, with Vanessa. I look at Jaidon.

"Do you remember what I told you when I first attacked here. I will die before I tell you anything."

"Your mind can be swayed." I sigh and look at the ground.

"It will never be." I cringe as I crack my head on the ground, my eyes close so I was unconscious.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I smile at him.

"It's not important, anyways I have a wife."

"What?" Eric stared at me. I nodded and showed a picture of me with my wife and son.

"She's blind?"

"Yep. A blind hero, also a beautiful one."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

It was ten hours and Jaidon hadn't returned form messing with Gracie. Gracie won't talk. She's too loyal. I watch as Wild plays with Rosie and Eric otuside under a tree. Wild was sitting watching them. He was playing an flute, I could here the song. It was a sad one. Rosie was sitting next to him. Her head resting on his arm, falling asleep. Eric sat and watched Wild play. He puts it down and looks at Rosie, he picks her up and holds her in her arms. I smile as he starts talking to Eric. Wild was good here. The kids need someone to look up too.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Oh don't forget Gracie has a psychotic disorder called Schizophreniform.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Eric Pov:

I watched him play with deep admiration. I wonder if this the way the cloaks live, music, peace, and love. The way Rose would like to live I guess.

But were hoods. and we too experience these things..so I guess this means we hoods also get our fair share in this sorta of love.

Laying my back on the grass, I stared into the sky. One day...I'll be respected hood Like Valin. One day, I'll be the hood. 

"Well this was fun and all." I say stretching my arms then crack my back. "But I'm gonna find my friend."

"Valin?"

"How did you-"

"Don't underestimate my powerful knowledge." 

I grin, and cross my arms, "Thanks, Master. But Valin was gonna show me something he developed with his own magic." 

He nods with a small smile , And watches as I dash off. I hear him mumble something about being a perfect blend of Jaidon and Merleah--

I wonder who Jaidon is..Maybe she was a friend of my mom .Or My moms sister that she never speaks of. Or maybe my fathers sister.

Was it a good thing to be compared to this "Jaidon"? Mom, of course. She's the most powerful women to ever live. In every way.

"Valin!'" I yell calling him over, he was holding an apple and had a large brusie on his head. "What . you fall outta tree or something."

He sighs and move his bangs out of his face. "Not at all. It's a rather long tale."
"Okay, well, are you gonna show me that new move!?"
"I apologize but I have other matters to attend to."

He teleports away before I can even say anything, so I just keep my mouth shut and take a walk around the place. Maybe I can ask mom who "Jaidon" Is...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

I rested my chin on my palm, with a small sigh. How was this gonna work. To allow NIna save passage.

My cloaks were rioting against me, saying I'm unfit to rule. But nothing has gotten to serious, just a few here and there.

Maybe their right though, but I can't let it get to me...

"Nick" Her voice is cold which was once soft and full of love. 

"Rechel." But mine is in turn, cold and harsh. After the incident. How can I even look at her. "What are you gonna do about NIna."

"I'm gonna do what I feel is best. I.." Have a plan, "Have some things prepared."

She clicks her tounge and stomps away though I couldn't care less. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

I past Rachel as she stomps from Nick's room. I roll my eyes, people, emotions, good grief. I walk into the room and look at Nick.

"What about now?"

"Nina..."

"Nick, Matthew is getting worried and angrey about this. I've been thinking about it. What if Matthews emotions are affecting the people."

"How?"

"I don't know. I haven't figuired the scietific part. I have my hypothesis so far."

Merleah's pov

I open my eyes and see Wild walking in ith Rosie in his arms.

"Hey," I said softly. He smiles before going into Rosies bedroom and putting her down.

"Where's Jaidon," I ask.

"Still with Gracie."

"It's been a few days," I say.

"You've been asleep for a few days," Wild says as he sits next to me. He takes my hand in mine and gives a nice squeeze. He soon leaves. I clos emy eyes to go back to sleep. I open hearing Eric walk in.

"Hey," I said sitting up. He comes next to me and I smile."You okay?"

"I feel so useless. WIth no magic," he said bitterly. I wrap my arms around him in a tight hug.

"Your not useless. Your anything but useless. You know why?"

"Why," he asks looking up at me.

"Because your the only without powers."

"How's that good?"

"Because it means your the only one like that. Your more special then even me." He thinks for a sec then smiles.

"Who's Jaidon?"

"Your father," I say instantly. I pull out a picture of us from my phone where we were 15 and 16 to show him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

Why couldn't I cry? Why can't I feel this pain. What's wrong with me? Why am I a monster? The one I hide down in so deep. There waiting. To come out. I can't let them though.

I wait for the Hoods to leave. I finally look up. The ball of light, came from within. It's hope, peace, joy. Everything about me, who I am. The Hood thinks he can take it away. I pull on the chains holding me to the chair. I take a breath and I hear something.

"Who's there?" I look up to see Wild.

"H-" He places a finger on my lip and he looks at me. He taps my forehead and vanishes. My eyes close and I re open them/

"Where am I? Where are you," I ask frantically looking around the void in my head.

"I'm here," he said. I see him standing there.

"What do you want traitor," I ask. He cringes at my harsh tone.

"I'm surprised, your doing well. Just an eye so far."

"I know. I'm surprised worst hasn't come." Wild came up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back crying until no more came.

"Keep hope Golden Girl, they'll come." He vanishes and I watch him go.

I open up my eye and look around. I jerk back in surprise. No. No.

"Help," I screamed loudly. No one would care. There just hallucinations. Just visions. I see blood on the walls. I see everything bad stand around and taunt me. I see Vanessa walk in.

"There attacking me," I said. SHe doesn't respond and punches my face. I stay still.

"Why are you hurting me....for your sisters actions," I ask.

"How do you know that," she asks carefully.

"Why else would Jaidon stop you? Why else would you hold back?You feel guilty don't you."

"Shut up," she says.

"Vanessa please just knock me out or something. The hallusinations. There bring him out," I beg.

"Who," she asks. Suddenly my body jolts forward. Vanessa backs up in fear. I scream as I feel the blackness surge inside of me. I finally stop screaming and hang my head. I give a ghostly smile.

"Tick tock," I say looking up. My one eye now dazed looking up to Vanessa. My hair turning blue, growing shorter. Dace lives insie of me since he took me over. He's here now.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

*Claps* Love it!!

Vanessa Pov:

"Ding dong.." She says in a dazed and slithery tone. My heart drops, as my hands begin to shake. It was Dace.

How was he here! 

"G-goldie. Fight it." I say finally, backing up slowly. 

Jaidon. Jaidon. Help me. Please. 

the one eye haunted me, unyeilding to avert it's gaze. I try to keep my calm, and tuck my hands behind my back. 

"I need to relay this to..the hood..." I mutter still backing up settly. Need to get out of here..

Eric Pov:

"Wha! Jaidon's a boys name."

"Yes."

I chuckle slightly, a bit flustered from thinking of my father in such a way. "Well..I'm a bit happy I guess." I say and rub my head a bit. 

"I'm happy your our mother.." I added while closing my eyes. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I can't fight it. I'm a slave now. To it. He laughs at her. He makes my hand make the door close.

"Your not going anywhere." I pull on the chains, until my bare skin touches it. The chains freeze and shatter. I stand and limp towards her."What will it take to get Jaidon to come?"

"Gracie," says Vanessa backing away from he in fear."You have to fight it. Please," she said. She goes for the door but he uses the force and she flys into the wall like a fly. She gasps for breath as I come closer. SHe gets and goes to fight. I laugh uncontrollably.

"Your pathetic. Worse then your sister," he said. I grab her neck and lift her up.

"No," yelled a voice. He turns my head to look at Jaidon with Wild and Gareth. I let Vanessa drop to the ground and turn.

"Hello Don," he says. He moves my feet forward toward then. Jaidon doesn't waver. We  stare at each other."Did you miss me?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I smile at him and kiss his forehead.

"I'm glad your my son. Magic or no." He smiles and I smiel. I could feel Luke kicking in my stomach. Eric is soon asleep next to me. I smile and I get up. I walk outside a bit.

Oh two things.

So first I forgot to add Dace asking about his butterfly(Merleah) in my last pov.

And I had an idea on Jaidon adn Merleah.

So Jaidon isn't really a touchy wordy person. SO a way Merleah could use words but not say I love you. What if she writes down words of encouragment for him and but them on his work desk?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Aw, that would really be sweet.

Jaidon is a word person, which is why Merleah was so perfect because she always knows just what to say. 

Even if he never shows itXD

So writings would defiantly do the  trick. 

It would be cute if he did the same for her sometimes~

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Well maybe while her quotes are more encouraging, his are more loving.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Your card changed!

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yup! After four years I decided it was time for a change.

Jaidon Pov:
My eyes secure on him, as I kept a straight expression. "No. I didn't."

Gareth straightened up and has a large sneer across his face as usual with amused eyes "Well ya know' you shouldn't be too depressed about it dace-o-boy. Memer' me? Good times, huh? Man, I'm really not looking forward to fighting a relic of the past. but maybe just this once, since you know." His eyes darkned. "You hurt raken more times then I can count."
"Says the guy who killed him." Vanessa muttered

He rose an eyebrow, "No dude, he killed himself."

"That's beacuse..." I say cutting off their foolish banter.  "You failed the mission I gave you."
He looked away, shoving his arms into a crossed position and leaned to one side. "Ya..ya.."

"Hmmm..." Dace or Grace sighed and held it's arm in a shrug, "Well. I am sad my dear Jaidon has changed to much. Your almost no fun anymore. No. Rather, your not fun anymore."
I said as a matter of factually , "I have you to thank. I let the black magic you inflicted on me to use."

He held his smile upon her face, "Well. That's true~" 

I sigh escapes my lips as my hand glows back, "Your no match for me now. I'm the hood. I'm no longer a weak teenager. Which is why. I'm not going to be the one fighting you. I'd kill you to easily."
Wild nods, along with the other two and prepare to restrain Dace. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

No, I can't die. I make Dace hit his head on the wall.

"Stop it," he growls at me. I watch aimlessly as he uses me to fight them. His hands shake as he lifts to strike one of them. I use my hnd to pull it back, I can't hurt any of them.

"No," I said through my own mouth."You c-can't cont-trol m-meh." I could let him let us go. Get back to my place. But hurt them? I can't. Jaidon comes forward. Dace laughs as a white blade meets his black one.

"I can't let you hurt my flower," Dace spats at him. Garreth comes forward to help but I let Jaidon fall back and get him out of the way. I couldn't deal with this. I can't. Vanessa comes forward and I'm glad she did. She has a dagger on her side. I look at Jaidon and sigh.

"You're stronger then Nick," I admit saddly but I push him off of me."BUt I'm not him." I grab the dagger form Vanessas belt and stab myself in the stomach. Dace doesn't say anything but i scream. He vanishes form me as I back into the wall. Everything hurt. I look as Garreth and Wild comes towards me.

"DOn't touch me," I said scared. Garreth grabbed my arm, he let go as I froze his hand slightly. He looks at me, blood pooling below me. Jaidon looks at me and pulls the dagger out. I let out a painful moan before everything starts becoming black.

Dace could appear suddenl in his own body if you want. He stole enough energy from Gracie to do so or something.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Dude, I was rereading are 1st Rp of Randomness Rp.

It all makes sense now.

John was Eric. He said his dad hated his brother. You changed Vanessa to Merleah......

It was just like a whole de javu moment.

Anyways, I had an idea.

Okay, so Luke has blond hair right? So what if he has white magic? Just that bit that Merleah has in her.

So what if it makes Merleah sick an the only way for MErleah and Luke to not die. Is Gracie?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

No, I can't die. I make Dace hit his head on the wall.

"Stop it," he growls at me. I watch aimlessly as he uses me to fight them. His hands shake as he lifts to strike one of them. I use my hand to pull it back, I can't hurt any of them.

"No," I said through my own mouth. I back up into the wall and look around for something. I see the remains of something metal. I push one hand towards and used my other hand too bend the metal around it. If Dace came back. He can't go anywhere. Jaidon comes towards me.

"Don't," Wild said. Jaidon sharply turned around to look at him."She's gone through enough already my Lord. Dace is still in her from years past. It will take a lot of magic to get him out and for my fact my lord, white. I'm the only one here who is able to tap into her white magic."

"How do you know that?"

"From years past," I said. I looked at Wild, no one could see but I'm surprised. He just lied, for me. Jaidon looks at me and I don't breathe.

"What do you have too say?"

"I'm not talking." He looks at Wild and leaves, Garreth glances at me and I look down. Vanessa and Garreth leave too. Wild turns to me and sighs.

"Their coming, I promise." He said it in my home language. I nod and he walks out.

Merleah's pov

I sit in bed and place a hand over my stomah. He's coming soon, very soon. I breathe deeply trying to see what's happening. I wait for a few seconds before I feel a small kick. I smile in joy. I laugh a bit before I grab a book. I begin to read. I suddenly feel something change. I look to see my hair lighter. I shrug, this happens eery now and then. I look back at the book.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7 , 8