Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Ahahahaah, aw MerleahXD I sent a reply like four times and I hope it goes through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Eric Pov:

My eyes soften, "Father wouldn't-" I choke on my words, "What friend. Surely, Father would have no reason to hurt a friend made here. Rose." 

Rachel pov:

My eyes are full of bloodlust, eyes that can kill. Behind my hid a dagger. This is it. Time to get rid of her. 

"Hello there, Goldie." 

Hatred burns through my veins, the second she turns around revealing her chummy little smile. She had the nerve to where pink. "Darling, Have you seen Nick." I ask slowly advanceing. "He's in the libary." She replied sweetly. "Thank you." I say kindly my hand falls behind my back gripping unto the dagger awaiting the correct  moment to strike. As she turns around back to keep writting, my black eyes land on her back. Exposed. 

Die! My hand lifts in the air. 

Rachel! 

Rachel! 

My eyes widen at the voice I hear in the back of my head. The sweet and innocent voice, pressing off her thin lips while prancing down the green medow.

Shinoa...Is that who Goldie reminded me of sometimes.  Then I see her again, in my arms lifeless. Drained from all smiles. I wish I would have died then too..To live through all of this. 

I stop and slip it back behind my back before she even notices and quickly walk out. The click of my heals harshly pressing into the fine white flooring. 

I wanted to cry I was so frustrated. How dare I try to kill her...To stab her so brutality. I wanted to just posion her. But it wouldn't work...

Now's not the right time.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Wild's pov

I look at him, an amused grin on my face. "You might want to reconsider after you here my news."

"News?"

"You remember my psychopath sister who can beat you." A frown came on his face. She could beat him. She has before."She's joining Nick, so I thought I could be useful. Besides I've been wanting to meet Eric and Rosie. Eric sounds lovely and Rosie sounds...adoable."

"Leave Wild!" i stare at him. Merleah got like this once. I grinned at him and sighed.

"You lost Raken already, your brother has my twin sister who is more powerful then me and Merleah at times. I beg for you to reconsider." Jaidon turned his head away from me. I look at him with a sigh.

"Jaidon isn't dead. If he was, I wouldn't be here," I walk off down the halls in the building.

Rosie's pov

"He's not from here," I say softly. "He looks like dad but he has hair like moms, light hair." I pause hearing the door open and we both look. A man stepped in and closed the door behind him. He turned to look at us.

"Hello Eric, Rose. My name is Wild."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

I wak down the halls of the beautiful castle. I look at a girl.

"Where is Goldie," I ask. My cloak covering my face.

"That way." I nod thanks and she walks past me. A bit of her cloak touches me and my eyebrows instantly raise. What hatred she has towards Goldie! I smile as I walk past her. I see Gracie sitting there. I take my hood off and look at her.

Gracie's pov

I fell a chill crawl up my back. I turn sharply feeling danger. I stop seeing a figure in the door.

"Hello darling," she said. Her white hair luscious braided behind her and her light blue eyes looking at me. My face freezes.

"Nina!"

"Hello Golden Girl. I've come to help." I stare at her with odd eyes.

"How do I know your not lying to me?"

"Take me to Nick. I have some news to tell him." I nod slowly and lead her to the library. Nick sat here with Rachel. I could sense tension from her, what is she up too?

"Nina," Nick said standing.

"Hello Nick, I've come to be of asssitance."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
My eyes fallow Wild out with disdain. My decision was clear, I didn't need him. He'd get in the way.

Nina was no longer a threat to me. Before fully embracing my powers, as a mere teen I was to afraid to indulge in my powers.

Afraid, I'd lose Merleah and Nick. 

However, it no longer posed as a theat.

Afterall it was I who killed, Nick, Raken, Shinoa and to be Goldie and Mat. 

By my hands will their blood be shed, and I'll be sure of it. Rosie as my stepping stool, already useful at their young age. 

Two tools of mine, already taking affect.

Eric Pov:
Was he another hood? One of my fathers men? It was often we have visitors from odd people as he.

My eyes search him head to toe before meeting his eyes, the boy was tall enough where I had to raise my head completely.

Truth be told, I just wanted him to leave so I could talk to Rosie about this further. "Ah. Did you need something." I say flatly, usually as the respected children of the hoods, I've developed this manner when talking to people. Of course, I wasn't harsh. Talking to people like trash won't get anyone anywhere really. But I was just annoyed at the moment.

Gareth Pov:

Drip. Drop. The rain poured down unto my face, the single droplets of water reflecting on the three moons.

My hand rests on the force field that prevents me from going any further. A large and long crater separating each world from eachother.

Still, a thin branch of land providing a bridge to get across. No one could cross it so long as the fields prevented one from getting through.

But. Border crossers which were rare among both side can do so. Apperantly, Jaidons little girl was one. As he seemed to enlighten me about.

I pull my foot in first and pull through the shield. And so was I. It's a somewhat long bridge, until I make it to the side of the cloaks. 

My hood became white, as my hair slipped into a natural brown rather then it's usual blue. 

"Go on and come out sweety." I say with a sneer and look towards Goldie.

She pulled her light hood off her face, revealing her face. "Well, Better late then never Ugly." I said with a snark while eyeing her. 

"Why'd you call me here. Surely, we have no business with eachother. Are you betraying Jaidon?" She said with a frown,

"No, Not at all. I may be a jerk, but I ain't stupid. I know what you did." 

She titled her head slightly, "hm?"

"Raken. I was sent to kill him but I did it to carefree. I sent his home on fire hoping he'd catch flame...or maybe reverse from that. but..Turns out the guy survivded. At least his last days weren't so dark,  or so I'm told. He didn't say anything while captured did he?"

"Not a world. Loyal to his death." She replied solemly.

"Hmph, what a loser." I muse, thinking of him with a small smile.  

"So what is it you came to say?"

"Hah, well this a lot harder now that I'm sayin' it all out loud you know." I chuckle, then looked at her seriously, "Your as good as dead to me, but I ain't fond of debts. And since I'm now in one with you, after it's fuffiled. Let's cut all ties here and there."

She smiled slightly and nodded, I scoffed and turned away. Thanks Ugly. You picked the wrong side.

I slip back into the border and go back to the hoods. 

((They'd would have kinda a leia and hans realtionship, huh?))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Oh so you changed your mind eh?

Gracie's pov

"Garreth," I say looking at him. He looks back at me.

"You don't owe me anything. I was just being me," I said. He doesn't respond so I turn and walk away. How odd.... I soon come back to the castle in time for breackfast. Nina was talking with Matthew. He smiled at her.

"Gracie," he said. He got up and hugged me."Good mourning."

"Good mourning Matter. Nina," I say. She nods. Nick comes in soon, then Rachel does with food then. I sit next to Nina and we eat in silence. I drink some of the tea I got. Why did Gareth owe me something? I didn't save Raken, he still died. So, what did I do.....

"Gracie," a voice asked.

"Yes," I said looking up at Rachel.

"What were you doing at the boarder?" I look at her and sigh.

"The force called me there, I thought there was a disturbance. Nothing was there. So were fine," I said smiling slightly. I drank more tea and ate some more breackfast.

Wild's pov

I take my hood off revealing my gray hair.

"Wild," Rosie exclaims. She runs to me and hugs my leg. I smile at her.

"How'd you figure it out?"

"Mom has a picture of you. She showed me it," she said. I carefully kneel down next to her. Immediately I hug her small body and I look at Eric. He stares at me.

"What," I ask him."You didn't expect me to look like this?"

"No," he said."Your suppose to be dead."

"Well I'm not," I say softly."We made that up for your dads sake."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story." I turn seeing the door open, Merleah appears.

"WIld!" I let go of Rosie and stand. She rushes into my arms and I hug her.

"Did you come to help?"

"Yes. Jaidon didn't want it."

"That's okay. I have a better purpose for you with Eric," she said. I let go of her and turned to Eric.

"Eric huh, what can I do?"

"He needs some help with powers."

"Mom," Eric said.

"Hunny," Merleah said walking next to him."We both know you have my powers and Rosie has dads. But I'm not capable to help teach you. Wild can though." Eric stared at me."But right now," she said."You two need to go to bed. WIld mind taking Eric?" I look at Eric.

"Sure, I'll show him my special power." Eric walked over to me. He was tall for a seven year old but he was okay. I took his hand and we walked throguh the door. We appeared in his room as we went through. I closed the door behind us and looked at him.
"How'd you do that?"

"I'll teach you how to do that tomorrow," I said. I looked outside and saw something, Gareth.... What was he doing at the boarder? I look at Eric.

"Get some sleep." I turn to open the door but am stopped by his voice.

"Is Nina alive too?"

"Yes. She is," I walk out of the room and close the door.

Merleah's pov

After Rosie was asleep I walk downstairs to find Jaidon. He was sitting writing out orders.

"Jaidon," I say. He looks at me and stands.

"You should be sleeping. Remember with Eric."

"I remember. I'm letting you know I've hired Wild to t-"

"What?"

"Let me finish," I said softly."Eric has been showing sings of having my magic. I'm going to have Wild teach him how to use it." Jaidon's face didn't change."So he out of your way but he's still useful. Nina's on Nick's side an-"

"I know she is." Why does he keep interrupting me? I look at him and sigh.

"Jaidon, what's wrong. Where's Garreth. He should be here with you."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

W-what? Pffftt, Gareth isn't the time type to romantically love someone~ He's thinks he's to cool~

But-I mean. you know. It'd be intresting... ♪(´ε` )

Eh heh heh 

Jaidon pov:

He should. 

"His whereabouts don't matter." I say sitting back down and leaning my head slightly back. "As for Wild teaching Eric..." 

She looks up at me with expectancy. "It's not your choic-"

"It is. I'll give him a week. And if he fails my exceptions, Wild leaves." I say coldly, and turn my chair away. "That is all." 

Eric pov:

When the door shuts, I sat up.

Wild was dad's favorite, right? Our mom used to tell us how dad used to call him "Cute" and stuff. My father sounded to...Carefree back then. Light hearted and playful. I wonder what'd he was like to be around back then. I wonder how sad it is to for my mom to see him so diffrent...Or maybe...He's only like that around everyone except her, our mom. 

I spring out of my double doored room, and head down the black hall. For reasons beyond me, My room was closest to my father and mothers. That's why It's usually nerve wracking to do anything loud outside my door. When far enough I begin sprinting. I finally make it to east wing, and head towards the Hoods dorms. 

For the students, and find Valins room. I know each hood-ish is put into a team of four. Usually Two boys two girls. Then their forced to all sleep in the same large room until getting higher up in ranks. I open the door, wishing I had wilds power. My breaths were heavy, from running. The second I slip inside, one of his roomates shot up And stared at me. "Valin." I say in whispering tone. His eyes were annoyed while slowly sitting up. "What." 

"Come with me, please." I say finally, he exchanges  glances with other fellow hoods before getting up and leading me out of the room. "Alright, out with it." 

"I need your help." 

"With?"

"Rose is contacting a strange boy, I need your help to find who it is. I don't think he's a hood so he may be a..." 

"Ah, so that's it." Valin replied running his hand through his brown hair, "What do you plan to do?" 

Nick pov:

Mat sits at the table beside Golds and farthest from me. I smiled. how very like him. 

"So, Nina." I say looking at her, seeing her brought a bad taste in my mouth. After all she did in the past. How dare she waltz in.

"Do tell me, How do you plan on joining us? Surely there's a story behind it?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Jaidon," I say softly."I'm your wife no, not our fiancee or your girlfriend or just Merleah. PLease, quite treating me like another one of your followers. And the kids. Were your family now. You can't keep hiding from them here."

"I'm not hiding here."

"Then why is Eric scared of you and Rosie is sitting in front of the mirror of Erised seeing Matthew in it." Jaidon sighs. I bite my lip."Fine then. Jaidon, when the baby comes, I think I'm going to take him to my home. So he can see something else beside the darkness of this war." I turn sharply away from him and walk up the halls. I sit my bedroom and I sigh. I wanted to cry but no tears came out. I start reading and singing to myself.

Nina's pov

"I mostly bored of watching this war from my place. Besides if you win. Merleah and Wild die. So I get what I want," I reply. Nick stares at me."Also Gracie could use some company to keep her up."

"What are you talking about," Gracie asked. I looked at her with a playful smile.

"You running away that night. I thought I could help with that too." Gracie looked at me. Yes Gracie, I know who met you at the boarder and who wants to kill you. I look back at Nick.

"Also your plans could use some help. That one fight where Gracie ran. The disaster could have been avoided."

"How do you know that," Rachel asks. I stare at her. I know what you want to do. I can smell the poison in her tea.

"I was watching. If you guys had your men more organized it would have helped." Gracie sighs and looks at Nick with a smile.

"Told you." I smile and Matthew looks at me.

"Can I show Nina around?"

"Sure," Rachel said before nIck could. I take Matthew's hand an we walk around.

Gracie's pov

Rachel looked at Nick.

"Nick darling, don't you need to attend to plans." He sighed.

I suppose so." He gets up and leaves. I shoot him a smile and he grins. I drink more of my tea and sigh.

"I swear everyday this tea taste different. Now its too bitter."

"We'll have to get on that." I look at Rachel with a nod and go to stand. But I pause, my head starting to hurt.

"Rachel, I'm not feeling that great," I say looking down holding my head.

"You should probably drink the rest of your tea. It might help." I nod and drink the rest. The pain grew more. I stand again and look around.

"Rachel, I think we need the doctor." She stares at me and I look at her."Rachel this could get really bad, jokes aren't funny right now," I said as I start walking to the door.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Would you mind if I share what we wrote with a friend of mine?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oh! You mean let her read it? Of course. 

I'm honored you tell your friends about this. •\\\•

I'll pov Soon~ 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

OKay!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Just an idea but what if this poison will make Gracie have a fake death. Rachel can hit her over the head so she doesn't remember what happened. So we could make an epic scene between Nick and Gracie so when she "dies" Rachel can dump the body in the Hoods world where she'll actually die. And Gareth cna save her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yes, sounds great! Expect maybe not the memory loss we seem to do it a lotXD

I mean unless you wanna say sbe "pretends" to forget that's always intresting. ;)

Rachel  pov;

My head lowered, as my fists clutch to my side.

my eyes were darkneded, as my hair fell over my shoulder covering my face. "How pathtic. How old do you think I am, you little rat." 

She looks up at me shattered, as I continue.

"you waltz in--Like you can steal my family. Just beacuse you think your pretty! My whole life I've been the prettiest girl. My family adored me. My entire school praised me! The camara's never ceased! 

But none of that matters when the boy you've loved doesn't even look at you. No. He hates you. You don't understand!! You just love nick beacuse its. . convenient! You make me sick. If Nick didn't like you-You would have never even noticed him . But I did." Tears begin to run off my rosy cheeks as I yelled at her. "I noticed him while he stood at the grave alone of his mother. While he carried every burden on his own. While he finally cried his eyes out when he thought no one was there. I was. And you-your just a filthy ugly duck trying to-Trying to meddle in! I thought I found joy...And then you take our son. You kiss his forhead. Don't you have any shame. How would you like it if your son was raised by your husbands lover and she kissed his forhead everynight! She got to sleep with him when he was scared. Huh!!?" I grab her shoulders, "huuh!? You'd hate it huh! You would! You would!" 

My body shakes from sadness, "You would....You little...You don't understand what I've been through. The emptiness inside. Rejection...forsaken." 

I let go of her shoulders trembling in my own angry tears. "I hate you. I hate you so much. You should have died a long time ago. How can can you even walk with your head high while holding all this shame. 

Your such a sinner! A hypocrite." I stand, and pull out a knife. "So now...now you die."

Her body was weak, as she was unable to speak from the posion. 

I can't do it. Once again. I'm frozen. I can't take a life like you..Jaidon.

...Jaidon! Surely he hates her too. I'll hand her over to him, he'll have no mercy. It's perfect. I teleport her right outside the barrier and call valentine. She's weary but comes anyways. valentine was a border crosser, she worked with us cloaks, but was acting as a spy in the hoods. She looks at Golide, "But, miss, She's..." 

"Just do it." I snap and turn away. Finally...

She looks down and drags Her awAy, "of course." 

Her red wavy hair falls out of her black hood as she pulls Grace awY. I teleport back home preparing for the lie i'll hold on to forever. 

((Hope it's okay. I should have waited until morning but Chances are i'd get all tied up with work so Better late then never. I'll do Jaidons and Nicks and such later. The typo's though-augh I'm so tiredXD))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

I felt Rachel's anger come out. I look around, being distant.

"Nina," Matthew asked. I look at him.

"Thank you Matthew, btu I think we need to find your mom."

So Rachel will blame Nina for this right? THen Nina will tell Nick it was Rachel or something?

Gracie's pov

As I'm being dragged away, my head was confused. Nick still loved me? I didn't know at all.....Did I think I'm pretty? No, I fell so dirty because of my shame and guilt I don't know how i am anymore. I close my eyes feeling left somewhere. I open after a bit to find myself on the floor somewhere. My mouth becoming dry so quickly.

"Nick," I manage to say."I'm sorry," I blurt out while crying."I don't know what I did but, I'll be loyal till the end." I try to get up so i could defend myself but all my strength was gone. I fall to the ground, I soon fell blood coming from my nose.

"Well, I feel the same," Nick said. "And since everything you've admitted is about me I guess i'll go. You probably the most precious thing to me, like my delicate flower I always want to water and make sure has plenty of shunshine. And If even one petal shall fall, I will be there to make sure two more grows in it's place."

A smile crawled on my face, this was it. Die an honorable death, just like Aaron. My hand went to my necklace holding Aaron's ring. I would see him again. Be with my fiancee. What a joy! I feel turned over. I open my eyes slowly. It's Garreth.

"Just kill me," I breathe softly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

OKay so idea.

What if after Garreth heals Gracie, he notices her beauty or something and gets scared of that hes getting feelings towards her. So later that day or night he goes to Jaidon, admitting he might have feelings towards Gracie, in turn making Jaidon want to kill her more.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

It's a cute idea, but uhm doesn't fit gareth at all. >.>

As I said, he's jerk like guy-Sneering and thinks love is funny. But not for him. He may have  hints of feelings for her, but none that'll be reveal in any form. Pehaps~~We'll see how things play ouf.

;) 

And yes, for the Rachel thing. Alright, poving time~!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I can'f be the man she wants. I'm not a family..type of guy. No, Jaidon was. 

This is all he dremt of, the day he can restore what he lost long ago. And I'm destroying that for him, Aren't I? I can hear his voice, sometimes, asking for few things. I'm unwilling to listen though, On occasion I throw in a few words for his sake. Or a few small actions...

"Jaidon." She bowed down, then looked up at me with familar eyes, allowing her hood to slip off. 

"Vanessa. What do you want." 

"I finished that quest..." She states standing up, "However, there was a mishappen."

"oh?"

"you son, eric was friends with the traitor. And this traitor..Has brought someone within the barrier."

No. You got to be kidding me.

"Where." 

Gareth Pov:

We were within the dark room of mine, only blue torches of fire for light since I liked the look of it. 

"Just kill me." The ugly girl breathed. I can tell she had little life left in her, the posion she was given had begun taking full effect. "Hah. That'd be boreing, you get me? Who hoods like to enjoy deaths. Full deaths. It ain't fun if you die on me now. Not when there's much I still need to know~" 

My grin spreads across my face. As her eyes fell shut again. Finally, I use my medical skills to fully take away all posion. It left a small effect on her body, and it did require me drawing blood and cutting her a bit.

When she awakens again, she winces in pain. But is able to utter the words, "why..why'd you help me. I didn't....Do much ...for Raken..." 

I'm silent, while putting my stuff away. "I said I owed you..that's all there is to it. If it wasn't for me, you'd be in The hands of the hood himself. And that'd get messy. Your lucky, kid." I say with a sigh, and pull my hair back with a lazy groan. "What a drag..." 

"raken-"

"If ya don't know-I ain't explain' to ya. Got it? Your gonna have to stay downhere until The words dies down and I get you outta here. Even if my favor has already been helped, You'd be kinda in the way."  

I lounge back on my couch, "So. Mind telling me what happened." 

Rachel Pov:

I go to my room and sleep. I sleep for a long while, trying to tell myself I did the right thing. Even after I said I changed..was it for better or worse?

"Rachel." Said a soft voice, Matthew, "Have you seen goldie?".. 

He's my son...and doesn't call me mom. Well! That won't last long anymore. "No, son, I don't." 

His footsteps disapear. And I hum to myself beginning to remember why. Ah yes...life..can be happy again. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I look at the ceiling And finally sit up so I can look at him.

My delicate flower.

"I don't knwo, I've made some stupid mistakes and this is the result," I say bitterly as I recall what happened to myself. I guess I haven't got over the shock of it myself. Rachel tried to kill me. She couldn't finish me off through. I look at my arm where Garrett cut and traced a finger over the wound, it healed instantly at my touch.

"What kind of mistakes?"

"iding Matthew away so long from Nick, not trying to save Aaron when he was dieing, and letting Nick go." He stares at me in unbelief."You wouldn't understand," I said seeing the look."Once being the good gentle, soft, and pretty girl in your home world then years later you can't even look at yourself cause all you see is the dirt and gunk from your shame and pain." I pull my knees close to my chest and put my head in it. My braided hair falling next to me."And the only thing," I say keeping my face hidden."Was one person, who made you feel like there was no wong. Slips from you and you can't ever look at them without aching inside. KNowing that you let them down. I'm just... done with life." I raise my head up to look at him."How'd I even get here?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Gareth pov:

"I found you with Valintine, I told vanessa of-" I stop, she has no idea what I'm talkin' about. I sighed, and rub my head. "It doesn't matter. I dragged you out here-" 

She nods, and I grin at her story. "You know-The cloaks are all filthy people. Some of them come here just to be a hood. Oh well.." 

I looked at her and sighed. 

((Wanna have Jaidon find them or something and take her away? Or give them time just alone for awhile?)) 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I don't know. Probably have Jaidon or Vanessa come in and take her away on your next pov

Gracie's pov

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You wouldn't understand. Just because I'm a Cloak doesn't mean I'm clean. Nina is anything but a Cloak. But she came anyways." I wonder how Nina is doing with Nick. It's kinda awkward since it was her fault I got hurt most of the time. A shiver crawls up my spine and i pull my jacket around me tighter."You guys sure do keep it cold here." He rolls his eyes but a blanket appears around me. It was warm."Thanks," I say with a small grin.

Wild's pov

Eric and I were doing are first lesson today. We first getting out of the way, out of his familys way. So it just was us two.

"So what will I learn first?"

"Well it's hard to explain. Each of us has are own special skill. Mine is going through doors making them portals. Your mom she is able to turn most of her energy into food and sleep. So she won't need any. My sister is able to make herself and anyone or anything vanish, not even your dad could find it."

"What do you think I will do?"

"I'm not sure Eric. But you'll find it. So let start with some bacs." I show him how to make a portal, how to make a weapon, and how to be able to tell what someone or thing is doing with his eyes closed. Both of us thoroughly exhausted. We start walking back.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I think i'll keep them in there for a little bit, let them bond a little before it happens then^^

Eric Pov:

I'm useless aren't I? Not the slightest bit of magic came from me.

With such powerful parents, why wasn't anything emerging from me. Everyone I knew had trained together, but as the son of the hood I am provided with private training..But I just wanted to be with the other kids. I liked Wild and his cocky nature. He seemed like someone I can respect already, and look up to sligthly. If I want to be acknowledged by my father, I'm just going to have to be strong. 

My young eyes, looked to the ground as we walked in utter silence. Of course, my melodramatic mind had begun to think of what it was I could do to become a great hood. The heir even. 

"Wild sir, why was it you came here?" I stop walking, and looked at him, "Why did you subject yourself to the hoods. And why do you want to train me?"

Gareth Pov:

"Yea yea, I know I'm great and all." I say with a grin, "You can praise me later. I gotta a mission to take care of. And hoods don't eat, so there's no food  here...Execpt apples. I dunno. But uh, you better find something for that." I say and walked out to the halls. I pass by Vanessa on my way to the hood. She had a huge smile on her face, "What's so funny."

"Oh, oh it's nothing just...Jaidons son really-ahem, he's got no magic."

I fall into crackling laughter, "Noo, your joking."

"No. I watched wild train him."

"Eh? Wild hm, what's that guy doin' around here?" 

"It's beyond me, But seems Jaidons doesn't half mind him around still."

"Well ain't that something." We part ways, and I knocked before opening the double doors to the room in which his desk laid. 

My head falls down, as my hand lands on my heart in a respective manner. 

"Gareth...what do you want..."

"Why so gloomy, lord hood. You know, if anyone saw you in this kinda of-"

"They won't." He says quickly, his folded together as he brought them to his chin, "What did you want. The fact I have to repeat myself tells me, your relunct to say so."

"No no, you got it all wrong." I lift my head up , and let my hand fall to my hip. The grin finding its way to my face. "Why is it you decided to not only take over Rakens planet but-I saw plans to destroy it."

"Have you gotten soft? The people there have no strength of it's own..."

"Their technology is worth it isn't? I mean why waste so much inteligen-"

Jaidon Pov:"Their

Their Technology is what I hate the most about them....It's abused, and thanks to them along with that other wretched place I became what I am today. If they created me, they can recreate the magic and use it against the hoods. They have everything they need to make a counter to the magic we posses. My heart skips a beat, Nick shared the same magic. If I could create something that harms white wielders only...

I needed a cloak for expermintes. 

"Gareth. those plans were not final. It was an Idea, not made by me. I do in fact resent that place, as you know why. But...I won't be destroying it. In fact, I sadly still need it in my services. Is that all you came to say?"

"Well.." He rubbed the back of his head before saying, "Vanessa said something.. Does your son have no ..magic?"

"He does." I say, and sighed leaning back on my chair. "Under the right circumstance it'll come. But I won't be doing it to him until later."

"So why let Wild train him?"

"I'm testing wild.." I reply, "And the rest of my reasons are going to be kept quiet for a while." 

He chuckles, "Still good ol' Jaidon under that hood, eh? Well I'm off." He says as if he had someone he wanted to talk to. 

I watch him leave and turn towards the window, what an odd conversation..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I walk around his room, it was kind comfy. It wasn't what i thought it would be like. It was comfy, but dirty, needed dusting. Carefully, I use some of my magic to clean up. Nothing white just my normal magic. I take my hair out and brush it. I grab a blanket after that and lay down on the couch. I think about Garrett, he was acting oddly nice. Was he...No, he couldn't. Was I..No, I can't! Fall for a Hood would be awful, sleep over comes me as I think and I fall asleep quickly.

Wild's pov

"Well, I'm mostly here for your mom. Your dad is kinda making her feel alone at times. I want to train you because if you have your moms magic. You will be the fourth one in our group."

"Group?"

"It was me, your mom, and my sister. We were peace, balance, and chaos. You though might be a fourth part called Harmony."

"Harmony?"

"Yeah, I know its odd but you'll be like me but different. How? I don't know. But, your powers, they'll spark when you need them."

"How do you know?"

"When Merleah was in trouble, mine came. Your's I suspect will be connected with Rosie."

Rosie's pov

I open a small portal and look at Matthew.

"Hey Rosie."

"Hey Matthew, my dad found out about you. I'm sorry. I didn't tell him. I swear." He looks at me.

"It's okay Rose, just keep safe." He reaches through and hugs me. I am surprised but I hug him back. I hear footsteps."

"Bye," I said. He goes back and I close the portal. I turn to see mommy.

"You okay Rosie?"

"Yeah mom, I'm kinda tired though."

"Okay, hget some sleep." She leaves and I lay down again. INstantly I fall asleep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

As soon as Merleah turns the corner and down the hallways, I teleport to Rosies room. So peaceful when sleeping, I stroked her hair also petted her soft and plump face. I don't smile, but inside I felt warm just from the sight of her. I lean over and kiss her forhead, before teleporting back to my office. Childhood is over soon. Which is why, I suppose I ought to treasure my children before the grown. Eric on the other hand, needs some growing up. The door opens revealing a troubled Merleah, I stared at her then looked down at my chess board. 

"In this world...there are only two kinds of people. Use. or be used." I move the king around, "I used to think...that's decided from brith. But it seems, humans can change when their used or using others." I look at her again, "Rosie is contacting the son of Nick. I want to use that to receive intel on Nick. And go lay down, your pregnant so walking around won't help you." I say calmy looking at my board again.

Gareth Pov:

I walked back in around 4. am I scoff as I see her asleep, was a grizzly bear. 

I fall into my bed exhasted, and dirty. I wonder what times cloaks wake up....

When I awake again, it's eleven am or so, Goldie was still within the room. I groaned slightly, hopeing it was actually just some big dream.

How in the world Am I gonna pull this off...

"You can't use your magic or you'll be found right away, so like.." I toss a few books at her, "That should occupy you or somethin' I dunno. I don't even know what to do now!" I kick the chair, and fall on my back on the bed. "Man. This is...this is...I'm speechless. What am I gonna do.." 

Eric Pov:

I grin. "Woah, that's awesome!" I officially looked up to Wild, he was cool.

That morning, I run to find wild but find Valin instead. "Well your in a hurry." He says with tedious sigh, I grin with my teeth, "Well yea. I got a teacher that's gonna make me surpass even you."

He smiled slightly and ruffled my hair, "Alright. You can do it, i'm sure."

I return his smile and run back to looking for wild. I forgot to find Rosie-but I'm sure she's fine. 

((Again I'll do Nicks later.))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I can't sit down," I said."I'm tired of just sitting around. Watching what happens around me," I reply moving a piece. He moves a piece and I sigh.

"Jaidon," I said. I move a piece."Checkmate," I say as I stand. He stares at the board and I smile. I walk away and lay down. For once, something felt right. I lay down and soon fall asleep. I awake in the middle of night to find Jaidon asleep next to me. I roll over so I'm closer to him. I keep close to him and start crying, I didn't know why but I just needed to let it out. I feel his arm move so its aorund me.

"erleah," he says softly.

"I can't lose you," I admit. I'm scared of losing Jaidon to the full darkness."I can't lose yu to the dark powers you have," I blurt out stil crying slightly. I feel him tap my arm. Immediatly my eyelids grow heavy and I'm asleep again.

I awake in the mourning and look around. Jaidon was gone. To think, he'd sleep more than me most days. I go to get up but my head starts to hurt. I decide to lay back down and go back to sleep.

Wild's pov

I'm downstair eating some food and I seeEric run up too me.

'Well someone seems happy," I said looking at him.

"I can't wait for today's lesson."

"That's good. Learning how to do something before getting it is much easier then getting it and then learning it," I said setting down my plate. I wave my hand and the plate vanishes."You want to start now? We can head out to the forest plain again."

Gracie's pov

"Maybe start to control your temper would be good," I said. He doesn't respond. I look at each book before making it go back to him."I ain't read them."

"What?"

"I can't read english," I say as I wrap a blanket around me tighter. I move the chair back up and look at him."I'm nto going to use noticeable magic, but I will use some for things I'll need." I make a piece of paper appear and a pencil. I start drawling on it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Gareth Pov:

"Yea, I kinda figured reading is a no go for you." I grinned and rolled over on the bed. "Drawling eh..."

She keeps her focus on the paper as her pencil flies across the paper. I groan, my head in the bed as I begun to think about what I'm supposed to do with her. I toss hood attire on her, and nudge my head towards the door. "Can't keep you locked up forever. You can get a good look on what your up against for escape." I suggested and walk out the door. "Don't stay out to long. you know?" 

Jaidon Pov:

"Then get rid of it." I said, cold as my position warned them I wanted them to leave. When the rooms empty, I walk out down the halls.

I'm scared of losing Jaidon to the full darkness."I can't lose yu to thedark powers you have,"

My eyes lower as I thought about her words. Her tears. My body hurt as I thought about it, Hadn't she noticed it already had...

But when she knows that, what will happen aftrwords. She'll leave right...

Thanks to that, I can't seem to focus on what has to be done. 

Eric Pov:

"Yea, lets do this." I say with a grin. Of course, I was weirded out by that thing on his plate. 

I read about food. Cloaks eat it too. And humans need it. But no hoods required nor had any. Often, if we are to go on missions some hoods are foolish enough to wanna try some. BUt..it's posioness to are system and the results are futile. It only confirms wild didn't have any form of black magic. As a realtive to mom though, no one seemed to bother him. Cool enough...

Nick Pov:

The doors blast open as I pace down the stairs my white cape flying behind me. "Rachel" I rage finally approaching her.

"OH! Nick." She smiles slightly , and tucks her hands infront of her, "Something you needed dear."

"Where's goldie." 

'Her? Nick-"

"Where is she. I've gotten word, she'd dead. is this true!"

"I-"

"My white magic is able to allow me to see if your lying or not, so I suggest you talk."

She knew I was shifting, my skin has become almost white and my eyes were surly changing to red. In a very settle way.

Her entire expression changed and I feed off her emotions; Regret, fear, love and hatred?

Hatred..Why would she hold such an emotion. I wish I hadn't checked, as I know what it law when one feels such a unsettling emotion. 

For now, I'll keep it quiet. "It is. Nina killed her before my eyes." She says, I check again but don't detect any lies. 

My eyes fall back into blue as my skin returns to it's normal color. "Ah. That's..most unfortunate." I say and walk away.

Keeping my compouser, I know it hadn't hit me yet. it was just words. 

Inside my entire body moruned, I try to shove down the memories and everything that went through my head at once for now. 

Racehl Pov:

"I'm sorry. Nick.." I had white magic to. I can lie and mask it, I learned it a long time ago. I turn away, and head towards my room trying to hold back the tears. I'm gonna hurt him..But....I'm also gonna heal him.

That ugly duckling is hopefully dead by now..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I bite my lip.

"Garreth," I said. He turned back at me."You do know I could leave anytime I want right?"

"Yah but I'd doubt that."

"Why?" He shrugs and I sigh.

"Well I'm not going anywhere right now for sre. I'm not feeling great. Too cold." He shrugs and leaves. I needed to risk it. Let someone know I'm alive. I close my eyes and try turnign my magic as dark as possible. A openign appears in front of me. Matthew sat in his room.

Matt," I said struggling. He jumps but looks at me.

"Gracie!"

"Matthew be careful and I'm a-" The portal closes on I sigh. I couldn't even get through. I sigh and begin to hum softly to myself.

Wild's pov

I lead him out again towards the Hood and we go over our lessons for the day. I sigh. Nothing. Something will have to happen to Rosie for it to work most likely.

Nina's pov

I sit with Matthew in my room. Teaching him how to play the harp. I plucked the strings making a beautiful tune. The door bursts open and Nick stand there.

"Matthew, I need to talk to Nina alone." I raise an eyebrow but he goes. Nick closes the door.

"What dd I do this time?"

"How could you kill ehr!"

"Kill who?"

"Don't play your games," he roars at me. I put the harpp down calmly and stand.

"Are you talking abotu Goldie? Ha," I laugh at him."I'm not that stupid to kill her. i know how much you love her still." He glows with white magic not believeing me.

"I know who did."

'Who then?"

"How do you not knwo?" He stares at me.Not helping yourself Nina."Rachel did."

"You dare acuse my wife of murder!"

"Attempted murder." Finally my calmness slips from my grasp."All I had to fdo was feel her cloak and I knew how badly she wanted Gracie gone! I could smell the poison in Gracie's tea yeserday! I expected more form you Nick. Look, I swear on the stupid River of Styx to you I'm not lieing. I didn't kill the Golden Girl!" The door burst opens and Matthew rushes in.

"Dad! Gracie's alive. She contacted me form a wierd looking place."

"Where," Nick asks.

"I don't know. But it was dark and there was blue light." Nick's face turns whiter then normal.

"So Rachel put her in Jaidon's home world. SHe couldn't kill her," I said."How pathetic," I mumble to myself.

"You better not be lieing."

"Well let's go get the Golden Girl and she'll tell us who did it."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

"Absoutly not! We cannot-I cannot go there. I...Matthew bring Rachel in here. We need to discuss this fully." I say he nods and runs out.

Just NIna and I waited inside the room now, in silence. My eyes fall to the floor, as my heart was enveloped in slight relief. Goldie wasn't dead...

But she might as well be, now that she's in the hoods place. If a cloak were to step foot there, it'd be a declaration of war again.

We were not in war right now, we were defeated. Jaidon and his hoods are constantly in battle with other planets but..far as I know He's never lost.

And it's only a matter of time before he comes back to us with even more power then before, which is why I've done nothing but gain allies.

I protect planets thus far, and he hasn't touched any of them that I watch over. But sooner or later...

"What are you fretting about.." Nina says finally, breaking the silence as a few notes on the harp begin to play.

I looked at her sternly, "I'm worried for Grace, is all. If she's still able to talk to matthew that means the hood hasn't discovered her yet.'

"You mean your brother."

"I mean the hood." 

"You don't address him properly-"

"Enough....' I sighed and gently set my gaze on her, "You wouldn't understand, but it's alright. I don't expect you to." 

I advance towards her slightly, "But I...I can't trust you. After all your deeds. For you to come in here so swiftly, To put it simply, I do not trust you."

The doors open once again showing Matthew and confused reachel. I tuck my hands behind my back and manage to put on a small smile.

"Rachel-thank goodness. Words gotten around that Goldie is alive. Isn't it wonderful??

She doesn't waver, as a good actress her hand fell on her heart. "Nick, it is. I'm so happy for you."

A larger small crossed upon my lips, "Well-The only thing is, we've also learned she's in the hoods teritory."

"Oh my! How'd such a thing come to pass!"

'I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me..."

Her hands intertwined infront of her, "Me? I'm not ever on border patrol-"

"Oh rachel. Of course you weren't."

"Ah, I see." She steps foward, as her hips swayed fallowed by her pleasant expression, "Well I don't understand what your trying to get from me."

Finally, her eyes turned sad as she tilted her chin towards me, "You suspect a traitor?"

"No...I do not." 

She allows her eyes to fall on Nina for a split second before turning back to me, "Then you know who it is?"

"I do."

"Ah."

Now were face to face, and both of are expressions have become solem. Straight. cold.

"Why...Why'd you do it." I say finally, "Why did you lie to me. And why did you give her to Jaidon."

"Straight as ever. your voice is so cold....You are so warm..and whenever it came to me..."

The day was hot. The generic hot day where the bugs sang their annoying ring. It was the beginning of fall and summer still lingered on.

Jaidon wasn't in the same class as I was. No. He went to different school..

I don't know why, but that's how it is. EEEEE EEEEEE

The loud swing swung back an fourth ever so slightly. the tips of my toes still managed to brush across the soft sand. 

I talk to much, don't I? The teachers constantly reprimanded me for asking to many questions, challenging them on things, and so fourth.

But I was just so curious. Was it a crime to be smart? Or maybe I'm to cocky for my own good....

That's how...I end up here. Alone on playtime. 

While the kids are playing with eachother, I can be with them If I wanted too. I have no problem making friends, or at least playing with kids my age. It's like a second nature to me...

But today...

"Hey. Can't find anyone to tolerate you today?" Said a whiny and young voice, her brown hair was tucked into a high pony tail. 

I look up to meet her face, the same age as I, five years old. 

Behind her stood the group of other diva's, always getting on me for how I liked to dress so plain. On how much I stuttered-or talked. 

Or fallow the rules to much. I smiled at them, "Well-I k-kinda like you know sitting here. It's like way to hot to to get sweaty, and the breeze when I swing back and fourth feels kinda like real nice! I like feeling the sand below my feet to. Although-the swing is really really r-really like hot..."

She rose an eyebrow, and scoffed, "You say like way to much. Jeez-"

I didn't hear anything else she said, because only one thing caught my eye. The one girl out of them all that never said anything. Never uttered a word at me. and me alone, Instead she glared.

In class, at lunch, she'd stop talking glare at me. Was I so disgusting, I wasn't even worth her words.

I didn't care about what they said, I didn't care about what they did. I could keep smileing and being happy...

But her eyes. That expression. It never went away, it haunted me. It was the only thing that got to me, and made me wanna curl up and die..

And again, her breathtaking green eyes were on mine. 

Unable to handle her gaze, I leaped from the swing and walked away from them. "Hey! Where you going!" The urged, I kept walking with my hands in my pockets. Her name was Rachel. And I hated her. 

"What's wrong with you. Getting rid of her like that. where is your shame!"

"My shame! What about hers! What about all her shame! Taking you away from you! Nick how could you betray my love for you-"

"You don't love me rachel." I snap, "Love is patient. It's never jelous-"

"Oh stop it! I've been patient! I was never jelous! I withstood the pain."

"We all did."

"Not that. Love. The hardest pain of all."

"Vanessa knew it as well as I. You don't love everyone but yourself"

There was much on her mind that she wanted to say, I can feel it. But she holds her tounge.

"I can't kill you. You hold the fourth balance between the hood, his wife, and I. But...I can't even look at you. Go away."

"Dad..." Finally Said matthew, I forgot him and Nina were in the room. 

My eyes sadden, "I'm sorry Matthew..but I need to deal with her accordingly.."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wow. Very dramatic.

Nina's pov

I sigh.

"Well, that's that," I said after Rachel left and Nick stood watching he door. Love. I promised to never fall in love. And to this day, I haven't. I pulled a few more strings and sighed.

"Nick," I said. He looked at me.

"I know you don't trust me. I didn't expect you too. I came because if you win. Merleah and Wild die. I get what I want. But I'm still your servant right now. What do you want me to do. I can make sure Goldie is for certain still alive if you want."

"How?" I smile at him.

"Merleah, Wild and I each have a unique power. Wild makes portals in doors. I can vanish from under the radar. Your brothr wouldn';t be able to find me. Just say the word and I'll go."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I sit outside watching Wild an Eric walk off into the woods. Poor Eric, he'll get it eventually. I place a hand on my stomach and feel the baby kick.

"Don't worry Luke, you'll be okay," I said looking down. I look over at Rosie who was messing with her magic."Rosie, why don't you walk around for a bit." She nods and goes out the door.

Rosie's pov

I walk around with my birthday gift from mom on my shoulder. I walked around humming softly, my pygmy puff on my shoulder. I soon came to Daddy's office. I see him in there. His head on the desk and I walked over to him. He was asleep.

'Daddy," I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What?"

"I keep having bad dreams. And," I sigh."Eric gets his powers in them."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

~///~ Generally, any thing with rachel is Drama. lots of Drama.

Nick Pov:

My eyes widen slightly at her words, I closed my eyes while allowing a small smile to take place. 

"Thank you, Nina. But...I think it's best to...leave things as they are. We can't save Goldie now. All I can do is hope for a mircale."

"So you'll just abadon her?" Matthew urges, I looked at him, "There's no possible way to bring her back...Even if what Nina said is true, The hoods will spot her. Wilds there. With the four of them together on one planet-It's just useless. We can't." I say and walked out.

Rachel Pov:

How did this happen? How did I...

Fall so low?

I understood Raken now...Why he'd end his whole life. Right here in this cell, I wanna do the same thing.

Here behind the bars of despiar. He was being merciful to me. I don't know why. I don't deserve it at all.

I've sinned, so there's no doubt this is it...

I began to sob, angry tears on how it all came to be. I missed the ways things used to be. 

We were supposed to be normal. Have a normal life. Have a normal family. All this-rubbish. All this trash.

There he sat, before me  in class. In are little classroom, I was tired from the photoshoot from eariler. At five yearold I was already an actress and in covers of magazines. It's no doubt I'd find myself trusty friends. As the leader, We had a moto. We liked to help people with their clothing. But...

Nick. 

A blonde attractive boy in are class, never listened to us. Always had a smile on his face. I was so loveisck, all I could was stare.

I was transfixed on the idea that he didn't care I was popular, everyone always praises me. But he doesn't. He treats me like anyone else.

I just wanted to talk to him, but I never could. New matter how much I reached for him, he passed right by me.  

I just want his attention, for him to look at me without those cold eyes. I was consumed at the girls new it, they always tried to talk to him. But..He always walked away as if we weren't even there.

And new matter how much I could act as a five yearold, All I did was stare. Imagine if were buddies...

I waited....

I told myself...

I will always wait for him. 

New matter what.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

-Bumpy-

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I posted.

Nina is going to go after Gracie the next day. Merleah told Jaidon that she senses a cloack somewhere in the building. So Merleah and Rosie go into there room to be safe.

Oh and before Merleah came, Rosie told Jaidon that she keeps having dreams about Eric getting his powers. More of nightmares though.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Rosie's pov

"Daddy," I said walking in to his office. He had his head on his desk with his eyes closed. I climb onto his lap under his arm. He sits up and looks at me."I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I get close to him, almost shaking in fear. His arm goes around me.

"I keep having, bad dreams. And Eric is in them." Dad stares at me and I sigh."He get's his powers. S-s-saving me," I said. He looks at me and he's silent.

"Rosie I-"

"Jaidon!" Mom opened the door and it slammed against the wall. She looked at him concerned."I could sense a Cloak here. In the building." Jaidon stands with me in his arms. I look at him.

"Take her and get into our room. Lock it up."

"Eric?" Mom looks at me.

"Wild will protect him." I travel from dad's arms next to mom. We rush into the room. Mom waves her hand and the windows and doors are locked. Mom sits in the bed and I play with some toys.

Nina's pov

"I'm going for her when I can," I say reassuringly to Matthew.

"You will."

"Of course."

"Why?" I stare at him and look down.

"Gracie and I, were not friends. I hurt her a lot and I want to make up for what I've done. I will do it in a day or two."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

"Where's it coming from?" I ask Vanessa who walked beside me, she leads me to Gareths room and halted at the door.

"We sensed it in here...." I kept a straight expression but fear gripped me. Did Gareth betray me?

My hands tucked behind my back as I managed a nod. "You're certain?"

"Yes. I am." Vanessa slipped the hood off her face, revealing her saddened eyes. "Do you think it's just by chance?"

I didn't know. And I didn't know what to expect if I were to have to kill him as well. Would I also be killing myself?

Even If I had obtained a family, and a wife, my days grow darker and darker. And my own feelings are tucked deep within the darkness of my own heart. I swung the door open, prepared for the worst. "Hey hey- It's common courtesy to knock ya' know? What if I was changing, huh? That's be...ah lord hood. Watcha know?" He bowed his head respectfully. "What is it?"

"We sense a cloak here. did you see anything?"

"Nah, I was sleepin'. Why? Should I.."

It was a relief, but I was highly suspicious. "Yes. find it."

He nods and we close the door, I tuned my head towards her. "Do you still sense it?"

"No. It's gone. It's on the move now, hurry. We need to find it."

"It's not..."

"No. It's powerful though."

I nod, and order other hoods to participate in the hunt.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

"Where's it coming from?" I ask Vanessa who walked beside me, she leads me to Gareths room and halted at the door.

"We sensed it in here...." I kept a straight expression but fear gripped me. Did Gareth betray me?

My hands tucked behind my back as I managed a nod. "You're certain?"

"Yes. I am." Vanessa slipped the hood off her face, revealing her saddened eyes. "Do you think it's just by chance?"

I didn't know. And I didn't know what to expect if I were to have to kill him as well. Would I also be killing myself?

Even If I had obtained a family, and a wife, my days grow darker and darker. And my own feelings are tucked deep within the darkness of my own heart. I swung the door open, prepared for the worst. "Hey hey- It's common courtesy to knock ya' know? What if I was changing, huh? That's be...ah lord hood. Watcha know?" He bowed his head respectfully. "What is it?"

"We sense a cloak here. did you see anything?"

"Nah, I was sleepin'. Why? Should I.."

It was a relief, but I was highly suspicious. "Yes. find it."

He nods and we close the door, I tuned my head towards her. "Do you still sense it?"

"No. It's gone. It's on the move now, hurry. We need to find it."

"It's not..."

"No. It's powerful though."

I nod, and order other hoods to participate in the hunt.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I rna down the halls, trying to find a door. I couldn't stay here much longer. My head hurt and I was shaky. I pause hearing people. I open a closet and get inside. I try to stand but I slide to the floor. Suddenly, my nose started to bleed and my stomach hurt so badly. I start crying, I'm going to die here. I stop crying hearing voices.

"Don't worry Eric, learning and doing are different things. But-"

"What?"

"Stay here." I hear him approach the closet I was hidden in.

Wild's pov

I open the door and find Gracie laying in the bottom of it. Her arm over her bleeding nose, her face tinted a green color.

"Gracie," I say softly.

"Wild please, just kill me before it does."

"What does?"

"The air...." I put two pieces together and turn to Eric.

"Go get your dad," he stares at me."NOW!" he nods and vanishes. I pull Gracie out of the closet and lay her on the floor. She stares at the cieling, I look at her carefully and close my eyes. My hair turns white and hold my hands over Gracie. Her eyes close and open a few times before i see color return to her face.

"Wild," she asks.

"Yes?"

"If I don't make it. Tell Nick and Matthew I love them." She puts something in my hand and looked at it. It was a key charm from her necklace. I look at her.

"I swear on the river of styx I will." She nods and closes her eyes.  I place a hand on her forehead. I blinked in surprise seeing what happened. Jaidon, Vanessa, Eric, and the other Hoods came in. Gracie's nose still bleeding. She was picked up.

"Tell me what happened," Jaidon said coldly. I turn to him, hiding the charm in my palm.

"Eric and me came back. I sensed her presence and found her in the closet. She wanted me to end her. That's when I sent Eric after you."

"What did you do then," Vanessa asked.

"I healed her."

"Why?"

"I-" I sigh and turn away from the two looking at the puddle of her blood on the floor."She said the air was killing her. And if I had to guess. Having a cloak who is close to Nick and Matthew would be a good thing to have alive." Jaidon sighed and I sighed.

"I need to talk to you. Alone." Vanessa and Eric left. Leaving us alone.

"What is it?" I tell him what I saw. First starting with Rachel killing her, then Gareth saving her because of a debt he owed. I left out the part about how she was in his room for a few days. I made up that she followed him inside and stayed in his room. But ran sensing that she was in danger. Jaidon turned away.

"Gareth owed a debt to her. He doesn't deserve punishment."

"Why did you come here?"

"Me? I told you already bec-"

"That wasn't truth." I sigh and look at him.

"I owe you a favor, for taking care of Merleah."

"You don't owe me anything."

"In my old cultural, a debt is a debt. We took them highly." I walk away to go find Eric.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Rosie's pov

The door opens and Eric is there.

"Eric!" I run to him and hold him tightly in my arms.

"It's okay Rosie," he says. Mommy comes closer and hugs us both.

"Who is she?"

"Who?"

"The girl."

"I don't know Eric. I didn't see her...."

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7 , 8