Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

"As anyone seen Jaidon," I asked running through the crowds of our followers. Gareth looked at me, he couldn't still believe Jaidon actually married me.

"I don't know. I think he's coming back soon." Jaidon soon came back in and was talking. Giving orders, and not listening.

"Jaidon," I exclaim rushing after him. Still not listening I followed him all the way up to the balconey.

"Excuse me, I need to borrow my husband for five minutes," I said stopping them all from talking. I grab Jaidon's hand and pull him into his private room. It was for planning and things like that.

"What," he asked slightly annoyed.

"First of all good mourning, for once you got out of bed before me," I said then kissed him on the cheek. He grinned slightly.

"Second of all, I figured out what's wrong with me."

"Thank goodness," he said. FOr the past few weeks I had been acting odd. Eating wierd food and been out of sorts."SO what is it." I handed him a picture, showing of a young boy.

"I'm pregnant." Jaidon stared at the picture and wouldn't speack.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

those are both 7 years later BTW

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Jaidon pov:

"Again? This would be your third child." I reply with a sigh, my black hood covering half my face. 

She raised an eyebrow, waiting for the correct response. 

I might have been a little happy when learning of Eric's birth, He's deathly afraid of me..Rose is cute, and doesn't get in my way to much. She reminds me of Merleah, as for this new child I didn't care if it was a boy or girl, I had both already.

eric was only 7 but it training had still been harsh. If he was to surprass me one day, he couldn't be like Nick.

Rose, was already perfect. Just-I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her when she grows up. Hmph, kids are such a hassle. 

"I have things to take care of." I say monotone while passing by her, "You think of the name-and rest." I add quickly before gathering once again with the rest of the hoods. 

Eric pov:

"Valin! Valin!" I run up to him, holding a black dagger in my hand. "Surprised?" 

He brushes his brown hair away from his face, and raises an eyebrow, "no, not really." 

"Huh?! It's from my mothers room, I bet she uses it for some hood-like stuff." I say proudly, then put it away. "Well....I mean who knows.."

His face was like A china doll, a large red scar on his right eye and a dark red cape. 

"Well, anyways, your little sister is looking for you." He opens his book again not intrested, "Guess she has some news to tell you." 

"Oh great." I frown and go looking for her. 

My black cape flew behind me, as I always left my hood off like Valin. He was a few years older then me, which is why I looked up to him so much. Though, I'm supposed to be..I don't know. Something.

"There you are, Rose. Mother said not to be wondering around by yourself, so whatever you have to say-it better be good. And make it snappy." 

Sometimes I forget she's Five. Seven is the age for kids, not babies. Even if I am young, I'm not that young.

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

He just got here and he's calling me dad? I just got my wife back...

I've been alone, all these years knowing somewhere my children are out there.

even now, Marry is still out there. Has no idea I'm alive I reckon...

My hand danced on his cheek, as my eyes soften on him. He looked like...Vanessa..Raechel..Jaidon, and I all in one person. After all these years.

My mouth is still pressed into a thin line, as I brush my hands though his hair. "I..Know mat. I want the same too, but, I can't force her. If she leaves, it's on her." 

Ten years old..

Which means, mary would be seven or six..

"I havn't seen you in so long...I can't tell you how happy I am to hear your voice. Or even see your face..." 

Raechle pov:

"Grace wait." I yell after her, I rest my hand on my heart while staring at her. "Your always running. You ran that night, and your running again!" 

"Do you still hate me?" 

I tilt my head away, "I can't for sure. You left everyone unattended. Nick brought you along for that day, to protect his children to help us. But you fled. Thanks for saving my son, but How dare you come in like this." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Don't forget about nick!

Rose's pov

"Mommy's having another boy!" He stared at me.

"Not another one of you. I bet he's going to be like you."

"That's not fair Jaidon, you know that. Oh and by the way. You might want to put mommy's daggers back. She knows there missing."

"Go cry about it," he said. I looked at him, my black hair braided out of my face.

"You think your better then everyone. You just wait and see who our new bro likes best." I turn away from him and go find mom.

"Mommy, will Eric always be stronger then me?"

"If your anything like me and Eric is anything like your father. He will not be much stronger." I sit next to mommy, and look at the picture.

"I can't wait for him to come."

"I know. I have a name for him."

"What?"

"His name is Luke."

"What about his middle name?"

"Andrew." She nods and lays her head on my stomach.

Merleah's pov

Eric walked back in with my daggers.

"I thought I told you to not touch my weapons," I said getting up. He smiled and gave them back. He did and I tackled him to the ground playfully. I held him close to me and Rose joined in cheerfully. I kissed eric and Rose.

"I love you guys."

"Where's dad?" I look at Rosie.

"He's busy. I know it's hard for you two right now. But once the war is over. Dad will be here more often."

"Mom, can you tell me about Wild?" I smiled and began to tell them the story of me, Wild, Nina, and Jacen.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

"How dare I? You have no idea what I've been through.! Not only have I lost my dignity, bravery, and strength, but I've lost Nick to you, I lost my fiancee to a diease, and I've lost Mary," I exclaimed.

"What?" I looked down

"Mary died with a fever and a diease. I couldn't save her. I tried so hard. I've lost everything Racheal. So don't point out my flaws. I have so many. I thought I could do good by helping Matthew and Mary. I'm sorry I failed both of you."

"Gracie," exclaimed a voice. I turned and Matthew was running towards me. Nick behind him. I got on a knee and hugged him once he was in my arms.

"Please don't leave me. Not now." I felt tears leak out.

"I can't stay Matthew. My pain is too great," I whispered in his ear. I pat his head and look up.

"Can I talk with nick please." Racheal took Matthew's hadn and vanished. Nick looked at me.

"He's just like you in powers. I believe I've trained him well enoguh."

"Trained him?"

"Yes. Your son, knows everything I know. He'll be amazing once he grows up." Nick looks at me.

"Why won't you stay?" I look down at the ground.

"Because, I can't look at you without feeling a deep pain. I still love you Nick. Until I can find someone else. Your on my heart." I put my hood above my head and I look at him.

"I'm sorry Gracie."

"Your words have no help anymore Nick." I put a scarf over my nose and mouth."If you have nothing else for me, I shall have to go."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Eric pov:

I listen, while standing at her window watching the world around us. Father.....

I've never seen his face, only him in that frightening hood of his. Just once...I want to hear his voice say I love you. Or my son. Was it much to ask..

I snap back to reality when she begins on how Wild dies in the end. He was my favorite, always there and still cocky. 

"Hey..One day...When I'm the hood...I'll bring your family here, mother. So they can all be together again! And I'll destroy the barrier that separate are land from the cloaks land. One day...This world will be at peace." 

Jaidon pov:

"Sir. Every unit sent to Aoistone has been stopped. Their no match for us, but their putting up a fight. Seems were not as feared around the galaxy as we thought." Gareth says with a grin, I frown at him. Sadly, Merleah and I still look mid twenties due to our powers. I say sadly, since one day when our children grow we may have to watch them grow old.

I'm not thinking of that now-

"It's Raken no doubt. After all these years he's  showing his true colors. Go over there..and take care of things." 

He sighs almost sad and nods walking away. 

I didn't care anymore though, if someone gets in my way. I'll kill them. New matter who they are.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

It shouldn't have to end this way...

"Goldie..Stay for Matthew. If not for me, then for him." I say before turning away. I have to much to do...

"Your always welcome here, new matter what anyone else says." 

In truth, I know how she felt...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I look at him.

"It's okay Eric. My whole family is apart for reasons." Suddenly Jaidon comes in. Eric gets behind me a bit scared."Jaidon, take the hood off." Jaidon sighs. I wave it off and Eric relaxs.

"Daddy," Rose exclaimed clinging to his leg. He grinned softly at her and picked her up."Daddy mom's having another boy."

"I know." Rose looked at him with a smile. Eric still was next to me. I wrapped an arm around him.

"Jaidon," I said.

Tell them you love them. I know you do. But you need to tell them.

He sighs but nods.

"I love you Rose, you too Eric," he said as Rosie jumped from his arms.

"Dad look what I can do." Rosie teleported form one place to another. With Jaidon's magic.

"Cool," he said. I smiled. I knew it was hard but he ahd to do it a bit. Eric stayed next to me. I wrapped an arm around him.

"Love you," I said in his ear and then kissed his cheek.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I pause and turn. I take my scarf and lower my hood.

"OKay," I said softly. I walked back with him and came inside.

"Gracie!" Matthew ran to me.

"I'll stay Matthew. Just for you." He nods and cries slowly. I felt Nick place a hand on my shoulder. I don't look up.

"Have you guys heard," I asked.

"What," Rachel asked.

"Merleah, she's pregnant with her third child." Nick looks down and Rachel stares at me. I turn my head and look at Matthew.

"COme on. We both could use a good shower and change of clothes." He nod and we walk back upstairs together. He holds my hand as we go up. I lead him to the shower so he can get one first. He does so and then I do. I come back out, my hair now silky and my hair soft. Matthew looked clean and prime. I looked at him, I starting crying.

"What," he asked.

"You look like your dad." He hugs me and I hug him back."Come on, let's go down." I was wearing a new outfit. I had on white leggings, the sides had diamonds cut out in the side. I wore a belt around my waist holding my saber, a sword and a gun.I wore a soft green tank top, protected with white leather. We walked down with my white cloak flowing behind me. Matthew look nice. Nick stared at me as we went down together. I looked at Matthew and he went to his mom.

"Well, what do you need. I've had a little bit more practice with things."

"As in what," Rachel said. I lifted my hand and one of the statues lifted.

"I've grown in the force and a few other things. So I won't run again."  Nick looked at me amazed."Don't worry Matthew has been learning well. He should be able to do a lot when he grows older." Matthew smiles and walks up to me. He seemed to avoid Nick. I put an arm around him.

"Well. Gracie, mind showing him around."

"With pleasure." I took his hand and we walked around.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"Oi-Gareth I thought I sent you on a mission!" I rage while burst opening the doors. Gareth in my form sighs transforming back into Himself. My frown carves deeper into my face, "don't ever, do that again." 

"Hmph, understood." he Huffs then walks out going to his mission. I looked at Merleah then Rose and Eric.

Eric bowed his head, "Father..." 

"Do you need something." 

"I-Uh.." 

"Then don't say anything."

"yes..Father." 

I sighed and proceeded down the halls again.

"Dad I-" rose began ready to show me her powers, Indeed she may be stronger then Eric..

"Show me outside." I say gesturing for her to fallow. 

The five year old, stumbles over and rushes to my side. My mouth is a thin line, but behind the hood my eyes softened on her small face. Linda..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

I knew it. He hates me. 

Rachel walks up behind me , crossing her arms. 

"Hm, they sure are close. Nick, dear, what if their plotting something? She turned matthew against us-"

"It's fine, Rachel." I say waving my hand infront of her, and walk forward to my throne room. 

She sighs stubbornly, and storms off.

I know your mad...

Just the mere mention of Jaidon and merleah has gotten me all twisted inside. It was him who did this, ruined my chance as a family. And he did it purposely. 

The war between us has seemed to quiet down, he fights other places now...

All we can do is gather cloaks to protect the planets he threatens. To even try to protect the ones he already has his hands on. But it's almost impossible. Each hood is like Jaidon on his own, their to powerful for my cloaks right now...

Even protecting our own place is hard.

How did it end up like this...

I sit on my chair with a large sigh, covering my head with my hands. Matthew...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Rose's pov

Daddy didn't scare me. I could see behind the hood and see his face sometimes. It look like Eric. And Eric didn't scare me. Well he did when hes angry, but then he gets scared of me. I look at dad and we were outside. I opened my hand a ball of black magic appeared. I went poof! then appeared on the other side of him. I saw a smile(not a smile but she's five, it's a grin) appear on his face.

"That's cool. You better go back to your mother."

"Daddy," I said following him again.
"Yes?"

"Eric is scared of you," I said. Daddy stopped walking and looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure. He complains to Valin and I about how he just wants you to sa I love you or good job son or something ike that."

"What about you?"

"Mommy said you loved me. So I believe her." Daddy turns to me and pats my head.

"Good. Now I must go."

"OKay," I said. I hugged his leg and skipped away.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

Matthew seemed to enjoy the palace. We finished outside and I sat down with him.

"Matthew."

"Yes?"

"Do you hate your dad?"

"Yes," he said.

"Matthew, hate leads to the dark side."

"He hurt you."

"Matthew, I don't matter anymore. I'm only here for you. I'm going to be joining one of Nick's temas as there leader. Ill be okay." Matthew looks down."What is it," I asked.

"How do you do it? Keep the pain in?" I sigh.

"I don't somedays. But until I die the sun has to come up and I cna't just lay around all day." Matthew nodded.

"I'll go to my room. i'm kinda tired." I smiled and ruffled his hair. He grinned and vanished in a puff of white. I walked back up to my room and sat at my desk. I rubbed my temples and sighed. I opened my computer and began typing what I was thinking. It helped me relive stress. Night was approaching fast. I went down the steps quickly to find Nick. I paused finding him. He was at his desk working. But I could tell he was uset. Matthew.... He soon put his pen down and covered his head with his hands. I walked in quietly and placed a hand on his shoulder. He didn't flinch.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine," he said.

"Nick," I said softly. He looked at me.

"Your a terrible liar still to this day. What's up? Is it Matthew again?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

"No...No one thing concerns me at the moment." My serious eyes look ahead, "I'm worried for Mat and you. The moment  the truth gets out to The hood regarding    the Reunion, a death wish upon the both of you will transpire. Of course, I'm prepared to take any means necessary to protect you two, however..." 

He'll execute a plan sooner or later, it was only a matter of time, yet I still feel unprepared. 

If only the fighting would come to an end. 

"However?" 

"Mats contemporary mind set, has me fear he'll agree with Jaidon. I can almost see it, that darkness. That hatred towards I, it's to familar. I understand he's just a child, but in two or three years He'll act like a teenager and become incurable. I have limited time, and time I don't have.."

Jaidon pov:

I watch her run off, and turn my gaze ahead. I understand he's afraid, but Maybe it's healthy.

he's complaining to Valin, huh? Favored among the female students, and male students. Gifted with not just outstanding control over black magic but a gift he was born with. Telepathy, I belive. 

How did Eric befriend such a person..

Eric Pov:

My face was bright red, as I pull her aside.

"R-rose why'd you say that! Now I sound like some pathtic--Gah! You and your big mouth, Always gets me humiliated somehow." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Rose's pov

"You don't need no help with that silly," I said skipping to mom. I look around and shake suddenly.

"Mommy," I said scared. My hands glowed with black magic.

"Calm down hunny. Your okay." I back away trying to hid.

"Rosie," Eric said as I vanished. I screamed. I wasn't home. I was gone. I sat down in fear. I started crying.

"Who's there," said a voice.

"PLease don't hurt me," I said. A boy came in front of me, looking down at me. I stop crying. He looked like dad. And Vanessa.

"Who are you," he asks.

"Rosie, please don't hurt me. I'm lost."

"You have dark hair. No one here has that."

"What's your name?"

"I'm MAtthew."

"I'm five," I said. He smiled. He lead me around his home and we talked. Until my powers fritzed and I vanish.

Gracie's pov

I look at him.

"I'll watch him. I believe he'll stay if I do." Nick sighed. I sighed.

"Why are you still sorry?"

"What?"

"You married Rachel, quite regretting a life you could have had with me."

"How did you know that?"

"The force reveals lots too me. Pus the windows ar ethe eyes to the soul. One of my abilities is to see what happens in your head. I know how you feel. So quite regretting it please." He looked down and I sighed."Please Nick. For my sake and Matthews."

"Matthew?"

"Yes. He knows your thoughts too." I get up and pause. I needed to get this out. I turn back to him and walk up next to him.

"Nick, I'm sorry. Being in the forest, I've kinda been lonely," I say softly. He turns and looks at me.

"I'm sorry Gracie, why did you hide for so long."

"I needed to figure out my path." i let my ligthsaber lose and it was hite. I took it back in and paced it on my belt. I placed a hand on Nick's shoulder.

"I'll go talk to Matthew. Okay." He nods. Without me thinking I kiss Nick on the cheek and vanish in a swirl of whtie.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Eric Pov:
"Rose! what happened!" I yelled as soon as she reappeared. 

"Eric? I..'

I run up to her, and hug her without a second thought. This magic...what's wrong with it! It's hurting her. 

"Rose, tell me what happened. Please." 

Nick Pov:

I hold the cheek she kissed, it felt kind. As if a sister had done it. Is that what she's become now?
Sitting back down, starring at the blank paper, my thoughts were silent. Matthew, can read minds? 

Another thing his..uncle can do. I kept it secret from the towns that the hood and I were related. Since technically, we broke our ties the day he attacked. So no one needed to know.....

Rachel Pov:

I watch as the two talk, my heart drops. He still loves her?! After everything! I fall to my knees in defeat, after all this, I'm still like a child who watches her love be taken away from her. I bury my head in my hands. The only thing I wanted to do was kill Golds. But the white magic inside me told me not too. I can't. As Much as I want too...

"Lady Rachel." Says a cloak looking down at me, "Please don't sit in such a disgraceful manner."

I look up at the cloak and stand, "I know, I'm sorry...." 

He looks at me, and pulls off his hood which would be a sign of disrespect over here, but the second I see his face my heart is blanketed in warmteth. "Ra-raken!" 

He smiles slightly, burns everywhere in his body. "Gareth visited me...I decided to flee from the hoods and help out in any I could but..you see. He found out and burned my entire home to the ground. I had six children, a few were some I had taken in. Some I saved from the hoods, but you see." His eyes became glassy, "None of them made it."

My heart drops, what am I doing? Here people like Raken are going through things like this. 

He holds his hands in the air, "Just take me in. I don't deserve to live. I've made so many wrong choices, I lost my first lover, lost all my brothers, I joined the hoods, I tried to attain for my sins. Everything ends the same. Please, just make it end."
"Raken..it's been so long since I've seen your face." I say almost crying, putting my hand on his cheek. 

His face was serious, "Jaidon can't know I'm still alive. So don't make this public. Just get it over with.'

I wasn't sure what to do, "I'm going to take you to Nick..he's changed though. He has no-"

"No. People will know I'm alive, please just kill me."

"I can't-Nick will"

"No." He grabs my shoulders, "Hurry up! Do the job!!!"

Has he gone mad? Has it hurt him this much. 

Cloaks grab him by the arms and begin to drag him away, Do a cell for now? To Nick?

"Raechel kill me! kill me! Please! Please! kill me!! Kill me!!!!  Do what Gareth couldn't do!!"

My eyes sadden, I'm so sorry Raken. He knew more about Jaidon then any of us, we can't kill him. He can be our key for victory..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I watch them take Raken away. He lost everything. Just like me. I can't get home now even. I follow the gaurds quietly down as they throw Raken in a cell. His mind, mumbled and out of control. I waited for the gaurds to go before I went to the door. I open it slowly and close it. The force is good at unlocking things for me. Raken sat in the corner, scared and shaking.

"Raken," I said softly. He turned to look at me. I clapped and the light above us went out.

"Who are you?"

"Raken, your a hood. You can see in the dark," I said. He finally looked at me.

"Goldie?" I smile softly.

"Yes, it's me."

"What do you want?"

"Just to listen. I heard your conversation with Rachel. There not going to kill ou, your to valuble with information on Jaidon." He drops his head. I come forward and sit next to him.

"So what do you want?"

"TO help. If I can. Your mind is mumbled. pain, sorrow, regret fills it. I'm right aren't I?"

"How do you know?"

"I've grown since we last met. ANyways, I want to tell you my story. Then you tell me yours. But quietly, if they find me here I'll die for sure." He nods and I begin to tell him about Aaron and then end with coming back here. He tells me his and I can tell he's relaxed more.

"OKay," I said. He's tired.

"Get some sleep Raken. I'll make your treated right." I tap his forehead and he's out like a light. I appear back upstairs and sigh. Poor Raken..... I pause. Matthew? I run to find him with his mom. I pause making no sound. He likes her. Good. He senses my presence but focuses on his mom.

Where were you?

Busy, a girl appeared out of nowhere.

I vanish from there sights back down in the kitchen. It was quiet here when no one was here. The door opened soon adn Rachel stood there. I look at her.

"How's Raken?"

"You know he's here."

"I end to find thing out. How is he?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Rosie's pov

The boy said I couldn't tell anyone anything.

"I don't really remember," I lie. I'm five, I know but, I'm a good liar. Eric looked at me when mom appeared.

"Jaidon!" Daddy appeared seeing me. Mom got on her knees and she hugged me. Dad turned to Eric who froze.

"Does she remeber anything?

"She says she can't remember," Eric says quietly. I keep cloe to mommy and try not to look at daddy. I can't lie to him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oh dear, I wrote a good long Pov. I hope it goe through! 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I don't think it did.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yup, after all that. Well, I'll try again tomarrow. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

My first Pov of this was really deep and emotinal, and since it didn't send I guess I'll just skim through this..

Raken Pov:

I only met Goldie once, and she treated me kindly as if we were friends..Comrads. 

Such kindness shouldn't be bestowed unto me. Not after everything.

Memories rushed through me, while I laid asleep.

There I stood, by myself, a red haired boy in a field of over grown green grass. That's me isn't? 

Those Crimson markings in two single lines going from my eyes to the side of my chin. The youthful glow unto those green eyes. 

I could smell the fresh grass and flowers, that's right the fields where I spent almost all my childhood. My hands were tattered and dirty from working in it. Preserving the farm like life, back then, I used to think about what farms on earth were like. Humans. Normal humans. 

My brothers in vast amounts some in late twenties had always been around, though, I always felt lonly. Left out. There was just so many, yet I was never close to any of them. Was it my age as the youngest? Naively had I left the house at the age of thirteen in the cover of night, where I stumbled over the very faclitly in which Jaidon was held. accompanied by a blue haired boy right outside his cell, like a pet. From there Fourth I dared to watch from afar window of the underground hideout every night, after finishing with work at home. Until finally the entire story was invield, I had to infere. Which is where everything started, Finding Nick, Freeing Jaidon which caused the magic incident. Befriending him which took work to gain his trust, trying to mend Nick and Jaidons bond. Then Vanessa, Racehl, Shinoa and Gareth. My new family was born.

That's right....Were family.

I can't betray Jaidon..Not in this way. I had forgotten what we used to be...

The chains wrap around my neck, the tears still flowing. As an adult I can't shed tears...but they just keep falling like rain.

My life up until now was tragic but those happy days I spent beside them will never be earsed. Someone...save them....

"Raken you idiot don't go taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping!" Fourteen year-old Jaidon yelled, snatching my new phone.

"Sorry-I'm still getting used to tech. Your kind anyways..'

"Well...whatever."

"I'm Raken, fourteen years old, Son of someone you don't know, but I'm your savior pleased to meet you." 

"....." His eyes fall on me, slightly fearfully yet kind. He held the blanket around his body tighter, starring at the ground. "I don't give my name openly to anyone......Thirteen.......And your not my savior.."

I had smiled, "Yea yea, You say that now."

Jaidon now sixteen flung his arms to the sides, jumping infront of me. "Jaidon....why...."

"Beacuse....You were my savior....." He said relcunt then turned his head slighty, "So now it's my turn to return the favor. So shut up, and let me do what I do best."

"Listen Jaidon...We'll defiantly live without regrets. I promise, together, This bond we share will never be broken. New matter what you do, I will always be by your side!  So don't go dieing yet."
"Raken..why me..I'm just-"

"Don't go saying that, your a human too. And my friend."

Jaidon looked away, and kept starring through the window. "Thank...you Raken..."

"Come on guys! It's just amusement park!" Nick laughed dragging all of us along, "Darn it Nick your so annoying!" Jaidon yelled hitting him in the head, "Boy it's to bad Merleah isn't here." Gareth nudged Jaidons arm playfully,

"Hmph as if I care..." 

"But I'll get dirty, you have no appercition for women Nick! I don't like rollercoasters, their for boys and-and they mess up my hair." Rachel complains. 

"Woah-woah." Vanessa said, "Don't go throwing us all under the buss."

"Your hardly a women, Vanessa."

"Wait what!"

I laughed nervously and exchanged with Shinoa before stepping in the middle of everyone, "Alright calm down. Let's just go on the fairs wheel for now!"

"Lame." Jaidon muttered but we all went on anyways.

It was hard to breath now, I had begun to loose air. 

I'm glad to have met you...all of you.....

The world began fading around me, to have shared moments together. To laugh with you. Play with you. Fight beside you.

Even if I die like this, I hope one day you can forgive me....My friend...

Ah...

I'll able to....

My chilrden again now...

huh.....

Rachel's Pov:

"he's...dead...." I say putting my hand on my heart, "What." Matt asks behind me.

"You wouldn't understand."

Jaidon Pov:

I raise an eyebrow at Rose, why was she lying? 

Slowly advancing towards her, my fingers tap her forhead and I absorb all her memories. My eyes widen, as I step back.

No...

He's still alive..Mat the son of Nick. 

I failed? I burst out of there with intent to kill, my thoughts over lapping eachother. What now..what now.

And then there's that sudden tug at my heart, unlike any pain before. Where did it come from? 

Was it Nick?

No, someone else. But what....

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

"What!?" I leap up from my seat and run down the halls. Matthew followed me closely to his cell. I pause seeing him there not moving. I almost shriek at it. No, please no. Not someone else. I lost Aaron, I lost Nick, not Raken too. I didn't know if Raken remembered but, we meet before. i had a crush on him too.I open the cell door and knell next to Raken.

"Raken, please don't be dead. Please," I said. Matthew stood behind me looking at Raken. I placed a hand on Raken's forehead. He's gone. Matthew came up next to me. Tears in my eyes. I wipped them away. It's everyone. Matthew  walked back with me up the stairs. Leaving Nick and Rachel behind. I sat in the window seat in my room.

"Are you okay," he asked. I shook my head."Can I help?"

"No." He came up to me and sat in my lap. He laid on my shoulder and fell asleep. I hugged him tightly and kissed his head.

"Oh Matthew, I hope you never go through the pain I am." He turns slightly and i keep a blanket over both of us. I sang softly, knowing he would be asleep. I soon fell asleep.

I open my eyes feeling someone picking me up. My hand falls down towards the ground. I open my eyes to see Rachel walking away with matthew. Nick was holding me in his arms. He sets me down on my bed. I look up at him.

"Nick..." He looked at me.

"Is Raken really dead?"

"Yes," he said. I nodded softly and carefully close my eyes.

"Gracie."

"Mhm?"

"Did you like him?"

"I'm not sure anymore," I replied. I open my eyes to see him sitting."SOmething wrong?"

Rosie's pov

Daddy, he looked. He can't hurt him. I run away from mom and down the halls to my favorite room of the home. I sat down in front of the mirror of Erised. I looked at it. Matthew was there. I felt happy with him.

"Matthew. Be careful," I said.

Merleah's pov

I sat in bed waiting for Jaidon to came back. He soon trudged in.

"Shouldn't you be asleep."

"Raken's dead." Jaidon stopped.

"How?"

"I don't know. Our sources said it was on Nick's world."

"And?"

"Goldie, was the last one to talk to him."

"She's not holding up well."

"I doubt it." I let himget comfortable and I turned the light off. I laid down and was silent.

"What else is wrong?"

"I don't know. But just something is wrong." I turned to look at him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I had ideas.

So,

What if Nina and Wild are alive and Nina joins Nick and Wild joins Jaidon.

And this is kinda romanticy stuff that I'm not sure about but what happened if Gracie and Gareth kinda. Meet up secretly to talk to each other about things. I kinda had a dream that got me the idea. It would be kinda fun.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

first idea on second idea.

Whatif Gracie is captured and Gareth treats her kindly because she tell him about how she treated Raken before he did or something of that sort.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ahaha, GarethXGoldie hm? 

As much as I like it, Gareth is a jerk and never lets his soft side show unless he was with Jaidon and it was rare. He's one of those loner characters. "To cool" 

The way Jaidon thinks he ISXD

I mean, that'll be a cool AU.

Also the first Idea is good, and Since I love wild bring him abord! (*^_^*)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Okay. I'll bring Them in after you pov.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

"I didn't even know he was here...By the time I learned of it, he had already been dead. My one lead to Jaidon is gone." I bang my fist on the wall, "I can't take it." 

I wasn't sad he died...I was mad he died. I take a deep breath and relax myself, "Forgive me. I didn't mean to react like that. you get some sleep." 

With that I walked out, carefully closing the door behind me. I had no idea she new Raken. It never occurred to me, surely he kept his distance we didn't even mention him while the four of us stayed together..no the six of us.

I go straight to the balacony, in thought, "....Matthew...."

Jaidon Pov:

I'm the one that had Gareth kill him. Of course I know, he's dead.

And just how does Merleah know things about Goldie. Isn't she on Nick's side? Far as I'm concerned, she's an enemy.

I hope she was grieved, she was going to die soon...

My eyes fall shut, in thoughts, "Listen Merleah. You need to let go of Grace. Disown her." I say with a sigh, "And something is always wrong, I'm prepared to take care of anything it throws at me though." I kiss her on the lips, then turn to my side. "Now sleep."

I didn't need sleep, but I liked it when she was around. Even If I didn't actually fall asleep, it was still relaxing.

Still, after she falls asleep, I have to get up and finish some things. 

Eric Pov:

Rosie's been acting weird lately? I stay in my room, huddled in my blankets. 

What's her problem...

Hoods don't sleep. That's what Valin told me, instead we go to sleep at five a.m and wake up around 12. It was normal here, Cloaks valued morning hoods valued might. Younger hoods went to sleep earlier though...

Finally the day arose, and I dress into my hoods attire and go outside to find Valin, James, or Valintine. 

"Hey-" I yell towards Valin grabbing at his cape, with a small tug. He manages a glance towards me, daring to look away from his book.

"Hello, Young prince.

"Don't mock me and call me that..." I mutter and look towards the large building, "Sometimes...It's like I'm not his son. He doesn't even look at me. and I'm stacked with studies and training. Soon i'll join a squad like you Valin." 

His hood had still been secured over his face, which only had me fonder with admiration for him. "I don't think that should be your goal, young prince. Rather, being your fathers succecer." 

"You...mean...be the next head-"

"Mmhmm, I look up to your father. And one day would like to be beside him." His cheeks turned slightly red, "As his right hand..." 

I raise an eyebrow, who'd want to stand next to him? He's to scary..

"Why-"

"I'm sorry I've been sent on a quest, I'll see you in a week." He said and kept walking. 

I sighed and went to find Rosie,  Time to ask her what's going on. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I watch Nick go and I feel my eyes grow heavy with sleep. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

I wake feeling someone tugging at me. I sit up looking around.

"Matthew," I asked. He was staring at me in fear."What''s wrong?"

"I had a nightmare. Again," he said. Where did he get these from.

"What happened?"

"I met a girl, around five years old. And she looked like dad. But she had dark hair. She was there, she was going to die. I couldn't save her." I wrap him in my arms and sigh.

"It's just a dream." I sing to him softly and he falls asleep in my arms. I lay him down and I get up. I run to find Nick. He was in his office.

"What is it?"

"They know. Jaidon knows Matthew is alive. Rosie came here somehow and met Matthew." He looks at me and he turns away from me.

"That's not good."

"I know." I sit down in a chair near his chair. I look at him with soft eyes.

"What do we do?"

"I don't know. How long do you have?"

"I can stay up all night. I actually don't need sleep. I just like it," I say softly.

Out of Character: Will Rachel ever attack Gracie?

Rosie's pov

I fell asleep in front of the mirror. I felt someone roll me over.

"Rosie," he said. I open my eyes and look at Eric.

"Mhm?"

"You fell asleep in front of the mirror."

'So," I ask gently sitting up.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

I watch the war happening.

"How stupid they are at times," I say waving it from my sights. I sigh. Wild is joining Jaidon's team in the mourning. I tap my fingers on the desk. Dace is missing again. So is Darklight..... I wonder what Nick would think if I suddenly came. I stand up. yes. I win Merleah and Wild die. I smile and go forward. I'll arrive in the mourning. I wave my hand and a portal appears. Just need to make one stop....

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yes. 

Eric pov:
"so?" I repeat, "What's with the attitude."
I sighed letting the topic go, and sit next to her.
"What's going on?"

Nick pov:
So..His daughter name is rosie? I didn't expect that.

"There's no need for that." I say standing, "Matthew needs to know their the bad guys. More importantly I need to activate the white magic inside Matthew quickly. Jaidon will make his next move soon, But It won't be checkmate just yet." 

"What are you going to do?" 

I look ahead, Still disturbed with the news. It was wearisome on what might happen. 

"We'll see..." 

I walk out again, to find Matthew to train him.

Rachel pov:

I listen at the door. Nick didn't even care Raken died...

When I cam back, Nick seemed kind and happy but when Goldie came back his entire personality has changed. So...Happy. Like the way he used to be. 

It was nice..but I wasn't the one who did it.

My fists clutch at my sides, while one laid on my heart. This was getting out of hand. I storm off catwalking down the hallways. I'm gonna prove my worth to Nick. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I rush after Nick.

"Nick," I say.The sun was just barely peeking over a mountain near by. He pause and looked at me.

"Wait till the mourning, Matthew is only ten," I said. Nick frowned slightly but he eventually nodded in agreement. I went back to my room to get dressed. Matthew still asleep in my bed, I change in the closet. Today I wore light pink instead of green. I walk over to Matthew and sit down next to him.

"I;ll protect you Matthew. This time I will," I said. I kiss his forehead and then walk out. I walk down the halls all the way to my own planning area. I had tons of defensive and offensive tactics written down. I looked over them all carefully.

"Good mourning Rachel," I say sensing her walking towards me.

Rosie's pov

"What do you mean," I ask.

"Your acting really weird ever since you came back after your powers went on the frits."

"I have?"

"Yes." I look in the mirror and see the boy.

"I'm scared."

"What?"

"That daddy is going to hurt a friend."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I open a door and find myself in the right place. Finally, do you know how hard it is to find Jaidon's manor/caste/home/HQ. Seriously, its too hard. I walk forward seeing Jaidon discussing plans. Soon he's alone. I walk towards the table, my head down. I look at the map. Jaidon(Obivously thinking hard so he ain't listening to my footsteps.) stard at the map.

"You know Jaidon, if you have your best men go here they'll get crushed. You should really put them coming from up here," I said now catching his attention. We looked at each other at the same time.

"Wild," he said.

"Yeah. Hi, hello, it's me. What's up? Ignore that question. I'm here to help," I say quickly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I am anxiously waiting. It's so hard.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

xrcdvuiuhdfoibsagbviuerpongivpn[ermibgozsudbgvsdngvo[sgh-9w8hgiondkvm'k;dajoiety0972YWT-G0HNR[EHB

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

Very few people could possibly just waltz in here so easygoing. No. Only Merleah would do such a thing, it's expected from someone in her family. 

The dark atmosphere   had slightly lightened by his mere presence. His light hair might be a problem. 

My fingers rest neatly tucked my back, Beneath my black drapes. My eyes covered from the black hood covering most of my face, still I had used black magic to see through it as do all of the hoods.

"Dear wild." I say calmy, my voice quiet yet intimidating, "Each hood is my best warrior. In a mere image of myself. I've created kill machines in my exact footsteps. New matter the plan. We will succeed. My orders are absolute. Also, don't go throwing my name out there so easily. I am the hood. Jaidon is dead." 

I take a breath having said all that, I still had more to say, "I don't need you in the hoods. You'll 

only get in the way. Leave. Little wild before your hurt."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

1 , , 3 , ... 6 , 7 , 8