Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

bump.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Jaidon Pov: -
"The blood stained boy, hated people. Hated everyone. And when he chooses to be at least a little kind, she shuts him down. So sad." I say sarcastically as enter.
"I mean it though."
"Oh, I'm sure you do. But I don't care." I lean on the wall across from her, "You leave like this when your thinking about something. Usually Something I won't like, so out with it."

Nick Pov:
I can't sleep anymore. I can't look at my reflection without seeing his gentle face.
It's horrible really. But I can't help but to feel this way. I selfishly wanted Merleah on our side. Someone who could see through my smile. and someone strong like her. I admire her and Goldies diffrences. The second the sun barely peeks over the hills I'm full of dread.

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I awake again at 4 in the night. I couldn't stay asleep. the thought of Merleah with Jaidon at this time. It just scares me. I get outof bed and get dressed. I walk down the quiet halls and go outside. It was still dark but the sun was out a little. I found a bow and arrow. I started shooting at a target and was humming. I released an arrow and it went towards the target but froze before I it hit. I paused looking around. Nick stood a few yards and was staring at the arrow. I paused and looked at him, lowering my bow.

"Mourning."

"Your up early," he said.

"Couldn't sleep. Thought I might as well do something," I said loading another arrow in the bow.

Merleah's pov

I stare at the dark sun rising an sigh. I can't hide anymore.

"I don't know you."

"You know me. We've known each other for y-"

"No," I said stopping him."I don't remember you, or Nick, or anything about you guys. I was talking to Nick asking him to help me get them back. Because it sounds like I was suppose to have a crush on you or something. But i don't, and I don't know why I would....."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov;

It hurt. Every where in my body suddenly ached, a cold and wet feeling came inside me. Guilt? Sorrow? Dread? 

The hardest pain came from heart. 

"and I don't know why I would....."

My eyes fell on the ground betraying my thoughts.

Why. Why me again. Is this my legacy. 

To be attached and only being broken away. 

I'm sick of this.

My eyes turn black, "Well then. Why didn't you say so. I have no need for a helpless rut like you."

every word comeing from my mouth hurt, I didn't want to hurt her. I still loved her.

I can't restore her memories. I'm not strong enough. It's better if she doesn't. All I brought her was pain.

I pretend like I'm gonna kill her, as I float her off the ground. "You little liar." 

Raken bursts in and restrains my arms. "Run merleah!" He yells, I let him hold my arms. That's right, Merleah. Get out of here. Please. Run. I'm sorry...

Of course, she runs. Garrett will probably make her a portal.. 

"Raken..let go." I say camly, his eyes widen as he releases me. "Jaidon?"

"it's fine." My eyes turn red again. "Make sure she gets to nick..please." 

"What. Jaidon have you got hit in the head? Whats wrong wrong with you-"

"Just shut up. You wouldn't understand. Now do as I say." I was to mad to reason with him. He's my friend not a slave but I said it...

He nods angry and confused walking out.

((much dramatic. Somehow when I'm sick I write a more emotional Jaidon..heh)) 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

LOL. I do now realize that now that you mention it.

Merleah's pov

I ran in the hallways nearly tripping over my own feet in fear. I soon pause in a hallway and catch my breath. I grab my head and sart to cry. Something deep in me does love him. it was trying to fight through the bonds it's in. But it can't get through. I hear footsteps and I stop crying. With a clap the lights are out and i'm invisible. Raken walks in with Gareth.

"I don't think she's in here."

"what happeed up there?"

"I'm not sure. But whatever it was. He didn't like it."

"Come on. Let's check her room."

"I'll be right there. the lights need fixed in here." gareth opened him mouth to complain bu closed it. he continued walking forward and soon was out fo the room. raken walked over to me.

"Merleah," he said. I stopped breathing for a second.'I know your there. mind telling me what's wrong." I turn visible and lower my head.

"I don't remember him.'

'what," Raken asks as he walks me over to a couch near by. We sit down and I look at the fire that had started.

"I don't remeber Nick or jaidon or You or anything abou the Valdus twins. All I know is that something in me loves jaidon but I don't know why."

"Well take you back to N-"

"No," I exclaim quickly."Don't take me to him. i don't trust him. I trust you guys more." Raken gave a grin a that but it vanished quicckly. As he tried to think of what to do.

"Let's talk about it then. Do you remeber anything." I closed my eyes and told him what I had dreamed about the night before. The train, I was singing on it. but as we talked. more things were familiar to me. i didn't remeber everything yet but some stuff was familiar.

"do you know why you loved Jaidon?" I paused. My lips quivered as i tried to think of an answer.

"Because, he's the nly one who understands the pain of being me." As if somethingclicked. My mind was opened. flashes of memories came back so quickly. I but my hands to y head trying to control the pain coming from it.

"Merleah?" before i knew it everything went black.

I awoke abruptly finding myself in a freezing cold pond. I come up out of the water looking at Gareth and raken.

"What the heck was that for,' i asked as I go out shivering.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Raken pov:

"Well you smelled so bad, we kinda figured-"Gareth jokes with a snark. I grin, and cross my arms.

"At any rate, Let's just say your not here for a while. Jaidon will be pretty upset and I hate it." 

Gareth sighed agreeing.

"Yup. You better not get sick on us." Gareth adds 

I smile a bit, "heh, yea." I look away in thought, "Jaidon did mention you were strong as heck, so It shouldn't be a problem...right?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I shook myself like a dog does and I became dry instantly. I combed my fingers through my hair.

"Yes. I don't get sick," I said still combing my hair. I soon finished and turned to them.

"So you have memories and everything now," Gareth asked. I nodded at him and I turned to Raken.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Giving me my memories back." He had a confused look on his face. We were going to be here awhile. It has been about 6 hours since Jaidon exploded on me.

"I don't understand. I didn't do anything."

"You did. Nick when he helps me he is a key I guess that unlocks my memories."

"Can we have enough talking and can i actually see your power." I looked at Gareht with an annoyed look. I sighed, something that was easy but not to noiceable for Jaidon. I first did something simple, made a black tree turn dakr blue, then some other things. Gareht wasn't fully impressed. So I blasted him backwards into a tree with magic. I checked the time. I had been long enough.

"Do I look okay," I asked Raken. He nodded and I vanished form there sight. I appeared outside of the tower and I opened the door. Jaidon didn't hear and was still stared straight ahead. Suddenly his ring glowed and a picture of me came out of i. He stared at it sorrowfully. I had walked silently forward. Close to him, in the center of the room.

"I remember that day," I said. Jaidon turned seeing me surprised."I'm surprised I didn't notice that you took a picture of me."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I stop talking with Nick and I sit down.

"What?"

"She has her memories back."

"Your certain?"

"Yes."

BTW I know Nick is mroe emotionless but he isn't completely. Do try to show a little emotion for Nick towards Gracie.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ooh, I know I know. >,

Nick Pov:

I paused, and held my hands together. "Gracie...there's something I have to tell you." 

She looks at me, questionably. I can't bare to look at her kind and cute face starring at me. 

Guilt is brought inside of me, I know who I loved. However, I turn away from her and begin. 

"Grace. forgive me, it wasn't my choice...A while back.." 

His eyes, black with red in the middle blood for tears, he stares at me with thousands of bodies piling up, the red sky above him.

I'll never forget this sight. I can't. I always see it when I think about him.

He's not human anymore, he's a monster. 

"We created this world...." I continue and looks back at her, "I don't even..." A small smile presses unto me, "Know what I'm talking about. Let me cut to the chase. I'm...Married." 

Jaidon Pov:

"How could you." I reply bitterly. "You don't even know my name."

Raken and Gareth appear behind her, "I'm sorry, She-" Raken began

"She remembers, turns out." Gareth says with a sigh as he held his hands out in a long shrug. 

I narrow my eyes on her,   and I don't know how I could. 

Her words stilll rung in my head, and I turn away. "Leave me. And go to Nick, this is your last chance or I'll.." My eyes catch unto hers, "Kill you."

Bad choice of words, she knows I wouldn't..Even if I really wanted too...

She raises an eyebrow, "Alright. Kill me."

I stiffin, Darn it merleah. 

"Raken, Gareth, leave. And do something right for once. I swear you two-"

"Hey, it's all Raken." Gareth says and teleports away with Raken

I grin and turn towards Merleah, "How much do you remember?"

((I was thinking like I said earlier, we can later do a time skip and try being their kids and do stages of their lifes. And I had an idea for goldie~!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

"You are," I asked surprised. Thre was no pain or cringe. I almost knew it somehow. Suddenly pain filled in my lungs a a memory from awhile ago.

"Yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"No it's okay," I said. We were in my room and I was sitting at my desk. My head lowered."I guess I should had said something too." Nick finally turned to look at me. I pulled out my necklace to show an engagement ring around the bear. his face didn't change but his eyes betrayed him.

"Who is he?"

"Aaron, a old friend of mine. But we never got married."

"why?" Pain tugged at my heart and I looked away from Nick.

"Are enemy made a disease we only had so much antidote to. He wanted others saved before him. He fought hard but didn't make it through." Tears finally leaked out from my eyes. I wiped them away and looked back at him.

"Who is she?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"All," I said.

"How are you sure?"

"Because, I know." He sighed and he turned away.

"What? If you want me to go to Nick still I'll go," I said turning to leave.

"No," he said grabbing my wrist. I pause and turn from him.

"You believe me. But your doubting yourself again."

"You wouldn't know..."

"But that's what I love about you. You think I don't know but I do." He stared at me as if he was different he would cry because he was happy. He let go of me and turned away.

"You hae everything, people,places, things. But out of them all. I know your fav is chocolate," I said holding out a bar.

"You are mean."

"Really?" I tossed it to him and he caught it. I stared at him with soft eyes.

"I missed you," I said softly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"All," I said.

"How are you sure?"

"Because, I know." He sighed and he turned away.

"What? If you want me to go to Nick still I'll go," I said turning to leave.

"No," he said grabbing my wrist. I pause and turn from him.

"You believe me. But your doubting yourself again."

"You wouldn't know..."

"But that's what I love about you. You think I don't know but I do." He stared at me as if he was different he would cry because he was happy. He let go of me and turned away.

"You hae everything, people,places, things. But out of them all. I know your fav is chocolate," I said holding out a bar.

"You are mean."

"Really?" I tossed it to him and he caught it. I stared at him with soft eyes.

"Did you mean it?"

"what," he said opening the bar up.

"You wanted to marry me?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

whats your idea for golds?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

"She's no picnic." I say with a sigh and lean my head back. "I was a bit forced...." 

"Nick!" She yells, her blonde lushes hair falling behind her back. Her soft blue eyes, with thick long eyelashes. 

She was actually awestrucking gorgeous-However her personality..

She tosses her arms around me, and narrowed her eyes on Goldie. "Who's this. She's ugly. Not possibly as pretty as me. Hah, Someone give this girl a makeover." 

I sighed, "Reachel-Please." 

"Ugh, shut up Nick. I'm just joking." She twirled her hand on my hair, as I stood there motionless.

She got off me, and crossed her arms, "I'm reachel. And you?"

((To be honest, I hate herXD Oh! I'll explain later on~!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I stop for a second, then countinue unwrapping the bar. "No..." 

I plop the first piece in my mouth, and smiled slightly. "I'm tired of losing you, I'm old enough to know When to stop being stubborn." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie hates her too.

Gracie's pov

Hold the phone! I'm ugly! Girl you ain't seen my true self. I look at Nick and back at her. I open my mouth to say what's on my mind but I close it.

"I'm Gracie," I replied. I glance over at Nick. Nick with this girl. No, just please tell me I'm having a nightmare right now.

"Anyways," Racheal said . She spoke to Nick but I zoned out of there conversation. I took out my necklace and took the ring off. I slipped it on my middle finger on my left hand. I coughed grabbing both of there's attention.

"If you two wouldn't mind. I have a lot of work to do." I looked at Nick."It should be about an hour." Nick was smart. I think he gets I just want to be alone. He takes Racheal. Hand in hand out of the room. I close the door and lock it. I went back to my desk, a song from mom came up in my head.

"The seeds of the past, they grow so fast.

But what's done is done,

and my happily ever after is *sigh* gone.." I look in the mirror. I did look odd. I hadn't had a shower in weeks. My face had dirt on it and my hair was a mess. I liftedmy hand to fix it but paused. I had the powers to do it. Suddenly the dirt vanished and my skin was clean and soft. My hair now brushed fully was down with some of it braided out of my face. My eyelashes now a light brown. I opened my computer and went to work.

"Anything you want to talk about," the voice on my computer asked.

"I wish he told me. That's it." I closed the voice off. I kep humming the song from before. Eventually I unlocked the door so Nick could come in when he came back. I heard the door click and I turned to see him.

"I'm almost ready. Give me a few more minutes," I said typing away at the computer.

Merleah's pov

"You? Grow up?  thought you were going to stay stubborn forever." He grins at my joke as he eats more."ANyways, I believe it's time I know the full story." With a clap we vanish to the couches in front of the fire place, I had some tea in my hands."I'm ready. Tell away."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

what is your plan for Goldie?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Please pos ton this before you go!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yes! I've got a limited time so hopefully I can cover everything as for Goldie I'll explain in depth when I get back! 

Jaidon Pov; 

Full story...huh?” My eyes fall to the floor bitterly. The pain in my heart stil burning.
My aching body, full of hatred and sorrow.
Just by the thought. The mere thought.
“When Nick and I were young….Our life was kind and joyus..I know I don’t look like I had a happy childhood but..I did. We did." What Am I doing-she didn't ask for my life story. She doesn't care.

I clear my throat, "Wrong approach...I thought Raken and Garrett were going to tell you." I knew it to well, I can't tell a story. Without getting emotionally tied into it, without messing up more then five times. 

"He wouldn't listen! He...He was being so stupid. He wanted to get rid of our magic for good. He wanted." I slide my hand through my hair frustrated, "Me to be normal. That white magic has hurt him too. It turned me darker and him lighter but...There's still darkness inside him if not even more then before masked by white and his fake smiles. He's fought it for so long pretending I was the only one suffering, it hurt just as much for him he claimed. That idiot , As if he could know this feeling..." 

"The story Jaidon." Merleah says bringing me back to earth, my eyes land on the floor, "Yea...Anyways. The magic inside of us has fully taken over and since Black magic natural enemy is White it's turned us against eachother. Not that I ever like him.." 

I did. I loved him. He was my brother. I liked him around, and he knew it. To fall this far away because of the curse on us....All my feelings forced to turn negetive. Even now, I feel hatred.

"We fought. And it wasn't friendly. Raken almost died trying to stop us...afterwards we realized this couldn't go on. And this little fight started, I live on an opposite side of the world then he does. We could cross but we don't. If I see him, the magic will overtake me."

"is that the story or you explanation for this? Because it doesn't sound much like a story or good enough reason" 

I clutch my fists, "There's to many, Merleah. This was bond to happen. But tomorrow I'm attacking where he dwells and I will end this. Before it gets outta hand." 

"How will you do that?" 

"Simple, I'm taking the magic away from him that way we are no longer the balances of this world. I will have the power, all of it. I can handle it better then he can." 

I walk out, with my hands in their pockets again. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

"Golds I'm sorry...It wasn't my choice...I didn't..It was for the sake of something else." I tuck my hands behind my back, and sighed, "your upset aren't you?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I don't respond to him and I stare at the screen.

"No, I'm not upset," I said. I closed the screen and put the computer aside."Let's just get htis over with."

"What are you talking about?"

"Sneacking into Jaidon's place, were good to go." He stared at me as I turned to finally face him. My face now clean thank goodness. I wasn't upset. I was hurt a bit. I went into the closet in my room and grabbed a white leather jacket to put over my light pink t-shirt. In a sheath I had a crystal dagger with a a moonstone handle."Ready?"

"Sure," Nick said. He opened a portal and we walked through in the place. I hear Merleah's voice and then Jaidon's

"Nick, you told Merleah if Jaidon didn't talk. You would take the most precious thing away from him. Is that Merleah?' He looks at me wearily and I look forward.

"You'll see."

"I'll get the two bone heads, you can get Merleah."

"What about Jaidon?"

"He's distrcted. That's what I was doing on the computer."

"What did you do?"

"Sent some missiles near by." Nick looked at me."What? SOmething had to get his attention." As if on cue the ground shook below us. I nearly lost balance falling into Nick who helped me steady. I looked at you.

"See you soon." I vanished into the darkness and looked for Raken and Garreth. I found them talking about the "earthquake". I need to take them out one at a time or at the same time. I try to think what to do, but I stop hearing them coming towards me.

"DId you hear that?"

"Yes. Someone is over here." I bite my lip. I guess I'll do both. I leap out at Raken and knock him to the ground with such a fore it cracked beneath him.

"What the-," Gareth started to say before I kicked him in the stomach and he flew back into the wall.

"Not you again," said Raken getting up.

"She wasn't like this before."

"No, she used magic." I smiled watching the two to see who would attack me first.

"Who are you anyways?"

"Gracie," I replied looking at Garreth closely. He stared at me and I felt Raken come up behind. I  duck making him flip over my back and on the floor in front of me.

"Gareth, mind helping me."

"She's a girl though." I smile.

"I'm not any ordinary girl though." My necklace glowed brightly and I leaped over Raken onto Gareth. I ppushed him back into the wall. His eyes glowed with magic but I didn't let go. Once he let some out. I pushed on his shoulder avoiding his hands and pushed off the wall above him landing in betweent he two. Raken had finally gotten up. I stared at him intently as he tried to hurt me. He missed completely.

"What are you doing?"

"My special power. Now, attack." Raken went and attacked Gareth. Gareth knocked Raken out and I sighed. One more left.

Merleah's pov

I go after Jaidon.

"Jaidon," I said. He turned towards me, I open my mouth to speak. But I'm stopped by the groundshaking, making Jaidon and me lose balance and I fall onto to him.

"What was that," I asked after he helped me regain balance.

"I'll go investigate." He vanished and I walked back down by the fire. I sit down and drink some of the tea. I pause, Nick. I stand and turn seeing him standing there.

"Nick," I said. It took everything in my will power to not run to him. I stare at him.

"Merleah. You remember eveything?"

"Yes, Raken did it."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Gareth pov:

I brush the blue strands of hair away from my face, and slowly stand to face her, a large sneer across my face. "You poor poor thing. I'm sorry sweetie" 

"What?!" 

I begin to slowly advance towards her, "I'm gifted and cursed. I've never been hurt in my entire life. My body is self regenerating, it protects me, and thus I've never even felt the pain of falling on my butt. You can throw me across the planet kick me all you like, And I won't break a single sweat."

Her eyes widen is somewhat terror. "What are you..."

I glanced at Raken who let a  few moans escape him as He got back to his feet. "Guess we hoods, now. Doesn't matter what we used to be before." 

Black hodded capes appear on us, as we form postion.

"Let's play." 

"Gareth! raken!" A familiar voice calls after us, with an  serious tone. 

raken and I turn are eyes towards Jaidon, as he slowly walked between the girl and I. 

"Jaidon..." Goldie says quietly, almost sadly.

"What's wrong." Raken asked agitated, "she's a cloak. The ones we swore to kill. Don't you remember?"

"Shut up, Raken. She's not one of them." He says quickly, "Jaidon..." Goldie says again, "why are you..defending me?" 

"Don't get me wrong, you filthy piece of trash." Jaidon says titling his head towards Goldie, coldly replying. 

"I'm not saying they shouldn't kill you nor am I saying it was wrong of them to attack you. However..." 

His scary red eyes grasp unto hers a terribly evil grin upon his lips. "You'll do nice, as a pawn To get Nick." 

"As if, I'd be a damsal." She says rolling her eyes and preparing for a counterattack. 

Nick pov:

"ah...I feared so...." I say sadly then look at Merleah, "You have to leave Jadion. This is your last chance, and I won't kill you." 

Her eyes Widen then fall to the ground.

"Nick? What's wrong with you? What's happened? The boy I knew would never say such things!" 

"Is that your answer." 

"What! Nick-"

"I see...I'm sorry then, Merleah. Our ties end here, No longer can we be called friends." 

"Sto-" 

My eyes turn red, my skin glowing all white as I swing White magic at her. She dodges it, but I can tell she's still in shock. She doesn't want to fight, or something else.

"I'll have mercy, Leave this place now." I say, fighting the tears from my former self. No...This was my true self. 

"What happened..." She says again

"He's always been like this!" Vanessa says bitterly, her black hood falling off her face as she rushes towards me. "Jaidon was light but the magic turned him dark. 

Nick pretened to be Light but he was dark and the magic turned him Light. Even so, Since he was dark pretending to be light it played with his mind." she thrusts black magic at me, "Turning him into a horrible mix of dark and light. He has no mercy to people he deems *Sinners*" I toss her to the wall nurmous  times, "You betrayed us. You joined Jaidon..I don't know why..Everyone leave me behind!!" 

Vanessa falls on the floor coughing blood, holding her Stomach. "and that's not the half of it-"

"Quiet." My eyes soften, "please just be quiet." I look back at Merleah, "It's not true what she said. I'm not pretending-Please..Please don't Join Jaidon you don't know what kind of things he's done. You'll find other guys. One that'll actually love you. Take care of you. 

Please, Leave..." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I looked at Jaidon. He thinks I'm still the girl I was I looked at him with a grin.

"Jaidon, you have no idea how much I've grown up. I'm with Nick now. I will not be a pawn for you. I would rather die then be your.. slave," I exclaimed sharply. My voice seemed to echo off the walls.

"You think he still loves you? He moved on a long time ago Graice."

"Shut up before you regret it."

"What are you going to do? I have the upper hand." I raised my hand and Jaidon copied my move. his eyes glared at me.

"I hate this power."

"What is she doing."

"Pretty much Jaidon has to do whatever I want him to o-" I'm paused by a sudden quake. We all fall down. Jaidon and me look at each other.

"Merleah!" I run after Nick, Merleah blocks me but I breack thorugh th wall. I grab his hand and we vanish from the sights. Once we got back my head ached and my vision went fuzzy. I let go of Nick and stumbled backwards falling onto the bed in my room.

Merleah's pov

I stare at Nick and look at Vanessa. What could I do? I can't abandon Nick or Jaidon. Everything was crashing around me. Tears welled in my eyes and my heart broke. I looked at him and turned away.

"There is no one else! Wild is married, Cedric is married. I can't betray myself."

"Is that your choice. finally the tears break and I turn to him.

"I can't choose," I said. With that all of Hades broke lose. THe ground shook around me making Nick fall to the ground. I stood watching him. I could feel my energy drain as this happened. Gracie suddenly appeared. I raised an arm and a wall block her. I raised another throwing Nick against a wall.

"That's for Vanessa!" He tries to get up but can't.

"Nick," Gracie exclaims. She runs through the wall and gets to him. In a flash they vanish. I wipe away tears as the earth quake stops. I look around, CHoas, that's all I am and ever was. I wipe away more tears as Jaidon, Raken and Gareth rush in to find the room in ruins. I stare at them.

"I can't choose," I said. Jaidon vanished and appeared behind me as I fell into darkness.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sorry some things i wanted to add!

Gracie's pov

I looked at Jaidon. He thinks I'm still the girl I was I looked at him with a grin.

"Jaidon, you have no idea how much I've grown up. I'm with Nick now. I will not be a pawn for you. I would rather die then be your.. slave," I exclaimed sharply. My voice seemed to echo off the walls.

"You think he still loves you? He moved on a long time ago Graice."

"Shut up before you regret it."

"What are you going to do? I have the upper hand." I raised my hand and Jaidon copied my move. his eyes glared at me.

"I hate this power."

"What is she doing."

"Pretty much Jaidon has to do whatever I want him to o-" I'm paused by a sudden quake. We all fall down. Jaidon and me look at each other.

"Merleah!" I run after Nick, Merleah blocks me but I break through the wall. I grab his hand and we vanish from the sights. Once we got back my head ached and my vision went fuzzy. I let go of Nick and stumbled backwards falling onto the bed in my room. I looked up at the cieling and breathed deeply. Something was wrong, I then felt pain in my leg and sit up. There was a huge cut it it, very deep. I looked at it.

"Nick," I breathed. He opened his eyes."A little help," I asked gently.

Merleah's pov

I stare at Nick and look at Vanessa. What could I do? I can't abandon Nick or Jaidon. Everything was crashing around me. Tears welled in my eyes and my heart broke. I looked at him and turned away.

"There is no one else! Wild is married, Cedric is married. I can't betray myself. I can't fight you!" My head now was fighting with each other.

"Is that your choice. finally the tears break and I turn to him.

"I can't choose," I said. With that all of Hades broke lose. THe ground shook around me making Nick fall to the ground. I stood watching him. I could feel my energy drain as this happened. Gracie suddenly appeared. I raised an arm and a wall block her. I raised another throwing Nick against a wall.

"That's for Vanessa!" He tries to get up but can't.

"Nick," Gracie exclaims. She runs through the wall and gets to him. In a flash they vanish. I wipe away tears as the earth quake stops. I look around, CHoas, that's all I am and ever was. I wipe away more tears as Jaidon, Raken and Gareth rush in to find the room in ruins. I stare at them.

"I can't choose," I said.

"What," Jaidon asked.

"I can' choose between you two." Jaidon seemed to notie my body language and vanished. He then appeared behind me as I fell into darkness.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

So, uh, what's your plan for Goldie?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Replying soon~! Sorry! Really I'm so stressed this week. Finally, summer ends and by sunday I'll be really active again.. ^.^

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

It's okay. Once your done with everything you need to do get on here to relieve all that stress.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Hah, Well it looks like the stress left faster then I thought! 

-Ahem- my plan for golide isn't much of a plan it's an idea, so tell me if you like it or not~? 

{When Rachael and Nick marry, or if they do, Rachael can try to get rid of Goldie since she knows Nick truly loves Golds. One day, after the big battle between the twins and they have a son when Jaidon comes back for a second attack the son is forced to flee and he runs away and somehow ends up being raised by Goldie. We can play the second generation, Of the children of Everyone around that time. ^ ^}

Nick pov:

"yes, of course..." I walk to her aid, and place my hand on her leg. The white magic swirls around me, and begins doing it's work on her. I smile slightly, as I catch her face with my eyes. Goldie...

Regret tugs at my heart, as I watch her. What a life we might have had..if only....Curse you...Jaidon.

Jaidon pov:

"That's the first.." Raken says, looking at us with a sad expression, "I mean..besides Vanessa." 

"I'm here aren't I?" 

I ignore their useless bantering, The only thing on my mind was Merleah and Merleah alone. How she felt when in my arms. I stroke her hair out of her face. Choose me...Please....Nick isn't who you think he is.

"hey." Gareth says behind me, "What now?" 

"Nothing. Just stand by.." I say clutching my teeth together. 

He sighs, "Fine. I take it your thinking of a plan." 

"Somewhat..." 

Gareth nods and walks over to Raken and Vanessa, As I took Merleah to her room 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I like it! I still want Nick and Gracie to get married though. Maybe in the future they get married, like once Gracie brings there son back. Which is Matthew right?

What happened if Gracie never left Nick's world? She lives in hiding or something? And helps Nick secretly or something. Then when the son flees. He takes her back home with his magic and he comes with her.

Gracie's pov

"Thanks," I said after a bit. He nodded and I stood up. Immediately awkward silence came over us. I turn and look towards the wall.

"Merleah, she's grown stronger," Nick said.

"YEs, yes she has."

"So have you." I look back at him.

"Yes I have." More silence.

"You should probably go to Rachel. She's probably worried about you." He nodded and left. Suddenly the door closed.

"Hello GOldie," said a voice.

"Rachel," I said turned to look at her.

Merleah's pov

I open my eyes slowly and sit up. My body felt sore and wanted to go back to sleep. Heal fully. I got up and got up to the dresser in my room. I stood in front of it and looked at myself.Why couldn't I choose? I knew I had to choose Jaidon but, NIck...I turn back around and sit back on the bed. Sudden pain filled my heart. Goldie, leaving her home to help Nick. SHe loves him, what's holding him back? The door opened and Jaidon stepped in. I couldn't look at him right now.

"Your awake."

"Wish I was asleep," I mumbled. Jaidon sat down next to me. I sighed and looked at him."Jaidon, you know I choose you. BUt if it comes to me and Nick. I'm not sure if I can do it," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Mmhm! 

Also, That could be one of the reasons Matthew hates nick. As if nick forsake him~

Jaidon pov:

I'm quiet , unsure how to help her.

"....Then don't. I kill him." 

She looks at me saddned. 

"Jaidon..Why are you doing this anyways." 

"The worlds around us are..Damaged. They think their okay as they are. Places like Rakens home. Those demons made me what I am today. Like earth every place has flaws. I wanna to kill everyone who tries to hurt those worlds. I'm going to send hoods to every planet and make them their supprior. Not for power, for world domination but for order. This world needs darkness, I'm sick of everyone thinking their happy. When they really live in a dirty place, its time to expose that sin." I pause and cover my face in my hands, "something like that, I don't know, I can't explain." 

"Nick wants you too leave the places alone?" 

"And-Protect them. But he can't even protect the person he loved the most what makes him think he can save the world."

"the most?"

"He loved you, Merleah. When he looked at goldie sometimes he saw you. It makes me sick to think thats one of the only reasons he loved her." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

And another reason is because of Rachel hurting Gracie, and Nick too. But what if Nick finds out what Gracie did.

Merleah's pov

He loved me? I looked down. I began to cry again. I laid my head into Jaidon's lap. I knew he liked it when I rested my head on his knee, a long time ago. I felt Jaidon place a hand on my shoulder. I was wearing a tank top. I pause and get off of him.

"I can't be with you."

"What," he asked as I stood.

"My job as a watcher is too keep everything how it is. The worlds I protect are like that for a reason. You going in and showing them the dirt ruins my job. So I can't be with you." I had a cloak appear around my shoulders.

"So your going with him?"

"No. I'm seeing his side of this before I decide fully." I begin to open a portal.

"Merleah don't please," he said. I paused but continued after a second. Suddenly Jaidon grabbed me.

"No," I exclaimed. I kicked him in the stomach hard and he fell, me on top of him. I open my eyes and look at him below me. His eyes on me, I looked at him."Jaidon, let go of me. I can't fight you either," I admitted to him.

"Then don't fight me. Join me."

"Jaidon, I can't. You know I can't. Not with what you want to do." I roll off of him and on the floor. I get up and start to make a portal again.

BTW we should fast forward soon. TO like when Gracie flees with Matthew.

BTW Merleah won't move on her choice unless Jaidon changes his view.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Uh-oh! He only gets worse! Here comes the drama...

Sorry about this! I'm just getting into character! (--;)

yes, I'll lead into the end of this arc before we head into their children. I'd like to do a little bit of when they were kids and happy though~ 

Jaidon pov:

"Then was it all for nothing..." I mutter, my head stayed down letting my black hair fall infront of my face, my fists clutched. "Then...was it all A lie?" 

Her Kind voice stained in my mind, as the memories flushed in like water. All I can see was those eyes that shot back at me intently. It reminds me of The days we spent in the forest, we were mere teens. Wasting our day away, doing random stuff really. 

But it felt real. I was always complaining..I should have smiled more, because I know I was happy and she did too. Someone who saw me, the boy I used to be...

so Why had this been so easy for her. Had she not promised we were family? That she'd stay by my side? 

Had it been only words? My jaw clenched holding back the bitter tears ready to fall from my face. The pain shredded at my insides with no mercy. 

"When you told me you loved me, I couldn't show it..but I was happy. But why the heck did you say so if you didn't really mean me?" Being left behind or leaving..which is more painful..."If one thing is for sure...I do love you...I don't want to you to hate me but I don't want to be left behind. Either. Do you think you know Whats it's like for those who are left behind...?" Nick. Dad. Mom. Rachel. 

The list goes on. My whole life...They just leave. 

it hurts when you realize you weren't as important as you thought you were.

My gaze fallows to her again. "You can't since your the one always leaving us to the dust! You'll find Nick doesn't deserve you-Neither do I-And I don't want it.."

No more. Please, Just make it stop. This shattering pain. I don't want it anymore. Hatred fills me slowly, burning my skin. The glassy eyes finally form hot tears.

why me..

"Merleah..rose...danger...kane...you hate what I do, but I've always done this. Since the day the knife cut into my skin at thirteen yearsold. I cried into my tears became blood since I knew one day I'd become this. And here I am, But..when I met you I thought you'd be my savior. That even if I would lose myself, I..wouldn't be alone. you were able to make me look so pathtic, and even now I sound like a sick puppy and it makes me sick that nothing has really changed." My face hardens, "Execpt, my love for you was undying and it would never pause even when We were younger but..now just as my love was. I'll hate you. As you twirled me around in your spell, only to leave so quickly, running to nick. Go on and run and live your pathetic life. I'll let you go...Just don't ever show your sorry face here again, or I will not hesitate to kill you." 

Now I've done it. When she turns her back on me to go through that portal, This darkness will have no restraints.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I stare at the portal. My head droops down seeing Nick and Gracie in it. I touch it as if it were a mirror. It showed something I stared at a long time ago. The Mirror of Erised. I turn to see Jaidon with his back to me. I looked at the mirror. My reflection came, Jaidon staring at me, with a girl who looked like us trying to climb up his side. I look down and wave the portal away and I turn to him. HE turns back.

"Jaidon," I said."I know from now I won't always agree with you. But when it comes to some worlds. Can I help you decide what to do? SO we don't throw the plan for it off course?" He thinks for a sec and then nods. I smile at him.

"Good. I love you Jaidon," I said. I leaped in his arms and kissed him. He was surprised but kissed back. We released and I took a breath.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Best confession ever from Jaidon! It was awesome. You should probably do a pov for Rachel talking to Gracie about Nick or something before we fast forward to when Jaidon attacks and Gracie flees.

I've already started thinking of when Gracie brings Matthew back to Nick and Rachel. I'm so excited.

But as I did that, I realized Jaidon and Merleah have to get married to have a daughter nicknamed Rosie 0.o

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Really?! I'm so glad to hear it! 

Rping their kids has gotten me all excited too! 

I'll do Nick's next, and we can begin the time skip after the attack happens~ 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Rachel Pov:

I catwalk inside the room, my hands neatly tucked infront of me. I cFlose the door, gently not even facing the ugly duckling. "Look...Goldie locks." My head presses into the door as I speak.  "I don't think we need you around. Your just dead weight. Nick has me now, so stop trying to have him waver with responsibilities." I turn around to face her, flipping my hair away, and resting my palm on my hip. "Look I'm trying to be nice but I'm not kidding. I'm the important girl in his life and you can't come from nowhere trying to shove your way into our life. So I'm telling you, Leave now, Or I swear I'll make things miserable for you." 

I disappear in a puff of white smoke, and to the balcony. My outfit consists of a revealing white top with a draped hood, a white skirt, a white cape, and thigh-high brown boots. With red, teardrop-shaped earrings in one of my ears. I place my hands on the balcony, letting the wind brush my blonde hair slightly. I know he doesn't love me, like he does she. That's why I need her gone. This feeling..Jealousy? I've never felt this way before..No I have. Once. oh Vanessa, how'd you handle it..

Somewhere out there, is the hoods, somewhere out here is Jaidon...Raken, gareth..I will avenge shinoa 

and most of all, My sister, Vanessa. 

So Jaidon attacks twice, the first time having her flee and a second time with Matthew which makes him flee. 

Jaidon pov 

"Sometimes I think you like scaring me half to death. I was about ready to..." 

"It doesn't matter." 

I sigh, "I know." 

Brushing my hand through her hair, Still helplessy inlove, "I....I'm g......glad you....decided to ..Stay.." "

She grins and lays her head on my chest.  

I look towards the window, Nick...I'm coming.

Your not safe. 

"Lord Hood." He runs inside, bowing down quickly.

I turn my gaze to him, "What." 

"All the hoods have prepared as ordered. Were prepared to move out when ready. What are your orders?" 

"Move out?" Merleah looked at me confused, I pull away from her embrace and face the hood who's head was still down. "We leave at exactly midnight. Have the commanders meet in the hall, for briefing." 

A large grin spreads across his face, as he looks back at me. "Yess sir." 

He's excited to do this. I nod and wave my hand at him to leave. As soon as he proceeds from the door I look at Merleah. "I have something to do tonight, you can stay here. In fact I'd prefer if you did, what I'm going to do will break your heart."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked at him.

"No. I'm coming. I'm on your team now. I'm going to help you anyway I can. No matter my emotions." He took my hand and we walked out. I looked at him."You ready?"

"I was born ready. He then began to debrief the army on what to do.

In Battle.....

I used my sabers back and forth attacking the cloaks. I spotted Gracie. She was watching us. But she looked at me.

"Run," I yelled to her in are home language. She nods and vanishes into the night. Clever girl. I soon pause finding Nick and Jaidon fighting.

"Jaidon," I exclaim. He pushes NIck off.

"We have to retreat. We don't have enough men. Come on." HE sighs, knowing I'm right. He vanishes and appears next to me. I make time stop around us.

"I know you want to win Jaidon, but we need to re group," I said placing a hand on his cheek. He nods and I continue time.

"Distract Nick. I'll get the others." He nods and vanishes. I close my eyes and lift up  all of those who were wounded and vanished us to Jaidon's wrold. Jaidon soon comes back, he sits next to me.

"Nick, he's married."

"So?"

"There having a child."

"Matthew," I ask weakly. He nods, I look around sleepily and back at him.

"Okay," I said. I laid my head in his lap as I fell as my wounds start to heal. Jaidon pets my head softly.

"Jaidon, I did something wrong."

"What?"

"I told Gracie to flee. I couldn't go and hurt her." Jaidon didn't respond.

"It's okay," he said.

Gracie's pov(This is when she has Matthew)

I sat in the hut of the forest. I heard a cry. A soft one. I walked around finding a boy crying.

"You okay," I said. He jumped surprised.

"I'm scared." I get down to his hiegth and look at him. Nick. He looked exactly like Nick. I took his hands in mine.

"Your dad is a friend of mine. Until a safer time. Stay with me."

"Who are you," he said. I took off my hood and looked at him.

"My name is Gracie Clay, I'm a friend of your familys. I'll teach you everything you need to know." He followed me into my home.

You can pov Jaidon coming in to find Merleah's holding there child. And Nick could be grieving over there lost for Matthew. Or something like that.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

duriing the battle....

"Jaidon, why!" Tears stream down his face while the white magic surronds him. My eyes were red, my skin was black, all I could do was wanna kill him.

"you were never a brother to me, don't show me your tears. It's time to end what we started all those years ago." 

"You can't hope to defeat me." He says sadly, his pupils red, his skin turns white as he cocked his head slightly. "Understood." 

Inside, I can still feel frightened when I see that face.

that form. But I hide it under my dark expression.

"You shut up..."

"Jaidon!" Vanessa runs to my side, along with Gareth and Raken.

"Why." Nick says looking at them sorrowfully, "We grew up together. Why do you side with Jaidon.."

They remain quiet, Only glaring at him.

"Vanessa..why." Rachel cries, "I'm sorry about what happened all those years ago just please don't leave me. Please-"

"You chose your side." She replied with scorn. 

"It's alright, Raechel..I'll take care of Jaidon,You fight her." Nick assured then looked at the three of us. "Shinoa would be grieved, Raken.."

"I know...But....She's dead, and betrayed me to fallow you. I can't just undo what happened then." He says and creates a black garden tool that looks deadly. Garret cracks his knuckles, preparing for impact.

Sister against sister.

Brother against brother.

Friend against friend

What have we done...

It's to late.....It's to....

"Move!" Gareth yells to me, as the first blow begins. 

Dark vs. light. 

One of us will die...

Rachel pov: 

"haaa!" 

Black surronds Vanessa, black veins crawling around her skin. "What has he done to you.." 

she keeps quiet, Beginning to send blasts towards me.

"no!" I move away, and jump in the air kicking her hard. "Your kick is pathetic  as your face!" She yells grabbing my leg and swinging me away. Such power..when did she get so powerful? 

I fall on my back hard, skiting a bit. Weak..I'm so weak. While she trained all I did was worry about my face, and shellfish  desires. And all for what..for me to die this way? 

She uses the magic to hold me up, "Now you die! You could have at least fought."

"Raechel! Matthew! Don't leave him!" I hear a voice, Yell to me. Nick. Oh, nick. You were so cold to me, but you actually care...Tears still roll down my cheeks dirty from the ground i've hit to many times. That's right..

Matthew. Our son. Three years old. He can't be alone. 

He needs a mother! I break the magic around me, and fall to my kneese. "I'm not going to die here!"

she grins, "Finally." 

Goldie...Help......Me.....

No...Save matthew..Please......

All I see is her shadow running, like a coward. 

After all that, she actually ran. Flames, our home was in flames. Vanessa was a bloody mess on the ground, beside me. We both looked identical. 

But...

Gareth held a gun pointed at my forhead. In the end, this is how I'll die...

What's going to happen to Matthew? Is Nick..Alright? 

I can't...Move...

"Raechle! Take Matthew and run!" Nick yells in my head, "now! Jaidon's going to kill him." 

No. He's here to kill Matthew, that's one of the reasons he's here! 

Three cloaks surrond gareth, to protect me. "Go lady Reachel!" 

willpower allows me to run, find My son and daughter.

I search the castle, hard until I find them huddled in a dark Corner. Their clothes stained. Matthew clutched tightly to infant Mary. "M-mom! The hoods! Their fallo-" he was terrified, I manage a smile and embrace the two. "Daddy is protecting us..Let's get out of here.." 

I use my remaing magic to bring us outside to horses, All I could see was four colors. Red from blood, black from hoods, white from cloaks and orange from fire.

So much death...

What have we done..

The horse takes off, My children with me. I can't bealive I'm still moveing. I didn't care about myself anymore. It was them. My kids. Please survive! 

Thump thump 

the Hoves hit the floor hard, hoods caught sight of us and began fallowing. Finally out of sight ,  I jumped off, holding Marry but when I turn, Matthew is nowhere to be seen. Did he fall? Did a hood grab him? "Matthew!" I scream and fall into the portal I set up to the real world. Why..Matthew....I'm sorry.

Nick pov:

so..They made it out.

I had Jaidon by he neck, A large creature of white magic behind me. 

His eyes betrayed his own thoughts, he was terrified. 

"I will...take everything from...you." 

"You.." I tigten my grip on his neck, "Already have!" 

He grins, "Good..." 

I toss him away, A giant black creature forms around him, "I hope your not tired beacuse I'm only getting started." 

"I'm sorry..." I say, "we are no longer brothers." A white digram surronds us, as I hold my hand out towards him. "What is this." 

"I will make sure you never personally slaughter anyone ever again!" I yell, 

"what!" 

My hands push the magic towards us, "You fool!" He yells and creates a black digram around me, as well. "If your gonna curse me, than i'll curse you!" 

"Haaaaaaa!" I yell as I bust the cells within me to draw out as much power as I could. I'm not strong enough to beat him. He screams, from the top of his lungs as it does it's work on him. He will never be able to leave this planet. Ever. I also connected all of our souls. 

The four chairs.

Jaidon. Merleah. Rachel, and I. 

if either of Us die, we all will begin to die with them.

"What have you done!" He yells falling to his kneese,, "it's finished!"

"nick--" he yells almost crying, we've not served our ties. It hurt more then anything I've ever felt. As if he died infront of me. Our past nothing more then a tale..

"We have to retreat. We don't have enough men. Come on." Merleah's voice called.

Jaidon was in to much pain, He knew hoods outnumbered our men. But...

He lost this fight.

I teleport him to Merleah, to allow them to escape. I'll let them go. They have to..

raken pov:

I limp back to Jaidon and wrap my arms around him the second I see Him. "Jaidon-your alive." 

He looks at me dazed, "Raken.."

Gareth walks up behind me unhurt, but still sad.

"We saw..we were so helpless." 

"Raken..it's okay."

For once, he sounds...

I pull away and look at him in the eyes, "I'm sorry." 

It's been three days since then, Jaidon hasn't snapped out of his daze since then. all I did was think about this. I had too..

It wasn't going to help. "Jaison." I say walking into his "throne room" he turned his chair looking at me still dazed. "Hm.."

I kneal down, "I'm sorry..I have to leave."

"...why."

"I can't be a hood. I'm a gardner. You have Gareth, I'll always be your friend. But not your hood." 

"Your going home.." 

"Yes. Farewell.." 

He didn't push further he just turned his chair backaround. "We'll meet again."

That almost scared me but I nod and walk out. 

He's not the boy I used to know. I have to get out of here. On the way out I see Gareth, as if he was waiting for me. "Your leaveing..huh.." 

"Yes. I know we never really got along, but-"

"Never got along? You were my man. My buddy. I'd take a trillion bullets for you, if they actually could hurt me. So why! You cowering away." 

"No. I don't belong here. Jaidons gone nuts, he's crazy. 

Dark. Darker. I can't agree with this, and I have to Leave. You should too." 

"No thanks. I'm here until the end. I got nowhere else to be. No one else to care." 

I sigh and nod, then hold out my hand, "Bye, Garreth." 

He doesn't take my hand, he just looks away. His arms were crossed as he leaned on the wall. "Be careful out there." 

I smiled a bit, "I..will. Take care." 

He watches me leave, urging to say something but keeps quiet. What have we done to this world..

it's gonna be hard, but the farm life will be nice..

my flowers.. I wonder if their still there..

((phew! That's that, thank goodness I didn't make it longerXD Jaidon's first born has to be Eric,then they'll have Rose linda ((her middle name is Linda , after his mother) and luke. (The son Jaidon hates beacuse he's blonde)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I looked at Nick's home. Still in ruins. A new being built near it. I walked back to find Matthew, now ten years old. He was practicing his magic on a tree. His head still had a scar from where he hit his head. I sat down on the ground next to him.

"You're getting good at controlling you magic," I said."Your attitude, that's a different story."

"Hey," he exclaimed as he leaped in my arms. I hugged him tightly and sighed.

"You ready," I asked. He nodded. I told him when I was little about his real parents. What had happened to me. Even what Rachel did. We walked to the palace. I kept the hood of my cloak above my face. I didn't want Nick to see me. We walked into the throne room. Nick sat with Rachel. I kept my face low. I changed my hair to a darker color so Nick wouldn't know it.

"Who are you?"

"One of your followers, I have brought back you son. Matthew," I said. Matthew stepped from behind me.

"Matthew," Rachel said. He smiled at her and waved.

"Mom, dad," he said still hiding almost behind me. I get down on a knee and look at him.

"Go on."

"Thank you Aunt Goldie," he whispears. He hugged me tightly and then ran to his family. I stood back up and watched them.

"Now who are you?"

"It doesn't matter," I said through gritted teeth."If you don't mind. I will go."

"No," Matthew exclaimed. He looked at his dad."She needs to stay here. Her home isn't good. Please."

"No, Matter," I said calling him by his nickname I gave him."I'm fine in my home."

"No. You need a better home. Besides you've deserved it." I stared at Matthew.

"Who are you," Rachel asked. I took my hood off revealing my face.

"Gracie Clay, daughter of Jacin Clay. Your old servant." Rachel stood up in shock and so did Nick."Now I bid you adue," I said. I look at Matthew.

"I'll see you again." I turn and walk out the door. I walk forward.

"Gracie, Gracie wait!" I turn to see Nick coming towards me."Why didn't you bring him sooner." I turned my cheek to him and sighed.

"Your son hit his head. I found him scared, suffered with memory loss. I had to tell him about you and Rachel. GOod day," I left him there.

Matthew's pov

"Did you offer her a house?" Dad looked down not responding. I stared at him.

"How could you?!How could both of you!?" I ran away from both of them up the stairs and hide. Dad found me eventually.

"What's wrong." I slowly began to tell him everything AUnt Gracie told me. Even what mom did to her. He nodded and I sighed.

"Dad, I want her here. Please."

• Posted at:

, 2 , ... 6 , 7 , 8