Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

This is going to be fun.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Omg. You gave me the chills when I saw this thread. 

XD

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I didn't know what else to call it. I thought Hoods would be good.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I'll start. I'm going to pretend that this is after a huge battle and Merleah is suverly wounded. She won't remember much and can't walk for a bit.

Merleah's pov

"All I remember is fire," I told the doctor again.

"You don't know who did this too you?" I shook my head again and felt my eyes grow heavy.

"I'll let you sleep." He got up and walked away. I laid back into the pillows and stared in front of me. Yep. Merleah Kane, the most powerful person ever. I stuck in a hospital because she was attacked. If that boy I remember finds me, he's never going to let me off of this. I looked at the tv and sighed.

Yesterday's explosion at the home of a girl names, Merleah Anders. Has shaken up the whole town in fear and with questions. Who is this mysterious attacker? Why this certain girl wiht nothing? Who will they take out n-

The tv flicked off as I pressed the button. I closed my eyes trying to think about what happened. I saw fire, I heard gun shots, and felt unbearable pain. I opened my eyes feeling some from my wounds. I placed my hand on one and looked out the window. I went off the grid for months. Who wants me back in the game? 

I closed my eyes again trying to think. I saw white lights of doctors trying to help me. I didn't need there help. I shouldn't need there help. I bite my lip and opened my eyes. I cringed at the bright lights and covered my face to hide it. I lifted my finger and the lights turned off. I came back up and laid my head on the pillow. I tried thinking what happened before, but I think I hit my head. I wouldn't remember anyways. I turned over and tried to sleep. I heard a noise and sat up looking around.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Well since this is called "Hoods" I'll Make Jaidon a hood now.

Let's begin !

Jaidon's Pov:

The lights flicker on and off, before completely shutting down. 

"Well. Well. Well. You never stop bringing chaos do you...miss Kane." 

The black hood covered my eyes, shadowing my face. Black magic allowed me to see through the hood like it was nothing.

My hands were covered by black gloves, my entire outfit was covered by the large black cape that surrounded my body. 

I grinned with my teeth, looking at her pathetic state. Judging from her expression, it wasn't to often I'd show her my hood attire. 

Chucking escapes me, while keeping my eyes on her my outfit quickly changes into an all black suit complimented with a crimson red tie. My shoes click on the hospital floor as I grown nearer. 

"Long time no see...Miss kane." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

The boy... I hate Amnesia. I stared at him as he drew coser. I wasn't scared but I was scared. As soon as he was about a foot away, I pulled out a gun from my leg.

"Don't come any closer." He just grinned.

"Please Kane. You're games are stupid." He tried to flick it away but I held it still as nothing happened.

"Who are you?"

"I'm a close friend of your's."

"I think I know you." I put the gun down and put it back where it was hidden. I stared at him intently.

"Glad you put that down," he mumbled sitting in a chair next to me. I lifted an eyebrow and stared at him.

"I can't do this anymore. NIck!" Immediately a guy appeared next him."Please fix her."

"What's wrong with her?'

"Who's he?"

"I see," he replied. He put his hands on my head and I froze. He let go and I feel backwards onto the bed. I wasn't unconscious but my head hurt. I shook it.

"Where have you guys been," I asked after a bit of thinking.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Mmmmm....Before I Pov how old are they, right now?

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I say like 18's so Merleah can be 18 0r 17 and Nick and Jaidon can be 18 0r 19.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

((((;゚Д゚))))))) Oh dear! 

I'll get started on a pov~

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

K.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

What if she still can't remember? 

The only one who can restore them is Nick, but she pretends she remembers to see how far this'll get her. 

And keeps it secret for a while.

Jaidon Pov: 

I sighed, sadly watching her face. 

"Merleah. After we all split off.." I say standing walking over to the nearby window. "I guess it's hard to explain." 

Nick fades into white smoke and returns into me. "What?" She asks

"Nick and I are..at war with eachother. The days you remember are now memorys, and only that." 

"Why'd you go to war." 

"It's a long story, to be honest, The war might have started a long time ago . Even when fighting next to eachother, mentally we fought."

I sighed, and clutched my fists. 

"It isn't childs play. Death will be decided. I'm not willing to lose to him,again. My whole life, he's never taken me seriously. Even through all the devastation I did, he still thought he could beat me."

I turn around to her, "I'm not going to ramble though. I'm different then I used to be, but your gonna have to bare with it."

Forming a black portal, my suit jacket flies behind me. I turn my head towards her, "I've seen your world, now you have to see mine."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sure!

Merleah's pov

His world? I walked forward to him and I sighed. I had my powers. My turn to suit up. As I stepped through with him my normal clothes I came out in a dark suit. It was armored, it was grey instead of black.

"Where did that come from?"

"Since I haven't seen you guys," I replied. I paused in his world and looked around. I recognized this place, I was here before. I saved the town once. I stumbled over my feet and nearly fell. Jaidon caught me and I looked up at him. I stood up.

"Sorry," I mumbled as we kept walking.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

I frown at her, "Don't be so clumsy. Before I take you, you must understand something. The war between us, is not child's play.

Once you step foot on my domain, you can never be on Nick's side. I know you'll choose me, so it's not really a question. Only, I might as well tell you this now."

I make another portal, this once forcing more energy out of me. The sky is red, the black moon hovering in the sky.

The tree's represented a Forest like enviroment, Forest green grass below are feet since most of my fondest memories happened in the Forest or at a beach.  There was really no beach, just large masses of water on the far side of the planet out of my site to not remind me of who I used to be.

The world was dark, perfect reparation of me. It had it's bright points though, despite the black tree's and many other dark things like me it hinted life and beauty. I sighed and made my way through the tree's to find my place. 

"What is all this..." 

"I told you. Nick and I made a world, it's a little complicated to explain and I hate explaing. I'll have Raken or something explain it."

"To people live here?"

"Darn it, Merleah. I said, I hate explaing. Just wait. .......What have you been up to anyway?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

What was I doing?

"Stuff," I replied as I kept walking forward. Wuld I choose Jaidon over Nick? Why would I? I looked around the world.

"Needs some blue," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

There's a black like mansion, not a creepy kind..Just dark. 

"That's your home?"

"For now, I'm not going to keep it though. It's to generic...I only needed something for now. As oppose too..."

"too?"

"It doesn't matter." I say shutting her down, and walk foward. 

"Why'd you take me here anyways?"

I stop walking. Should I say the truth. That I really hated her but I didn't like it when we were seperared. That I hated being away.

That I liked to see her smile. That she was on my mind at least once a day, every time I left. How do I say this, without seeming so pathtic. To be myself. But I can't. I'lll just tell her what I want. I turn my head towards her, my voice still dark I almost mutter it but it's clear enough to understand. "Beacuse I want to marry you." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

My heart stops and I don't breathe for a bit. Mind, please start remembering things. I stare at him with a blank face for a long time.

"Merleah," he asked cautiously. I open my mouth to speak but no words come out. I close and try again. Nothing.

"Uh," I said trying to think of something. As if I couldn't say words. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Is that a proposal?"

"I don't know. Maybe," he replied turning away form me. I walked next to him and took his hand in my mind.

"I'd accept if it was." He looked at me a bit surprised.

"You would?"

"Of course. I love you Jaidon, more than anyone I've ever known."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Want to make this like an alternet universe if they got married and thier kids and all that, or no? 

Did you have another idea?

Jaidon Pov;

"I hope you mean that........" I say under my breath then sighed, "I'm not engaging to you. So don't get so chummy." I say and walk ahead of her. 

"How close are we?" She asks

I stopped, and chuckled at myself. "I'm not sure if you want to..." I turn around and rub my finger against my check in uncertainty, "I'm done developing this place so it's kinda...Urr...Whatever! I'm not keeping it."

A black mansion stood infront of us, I sighed looking away when the young man runs up to us. His hair red and flipped to the sides.

Black markings falling from his eyes to the edges of his face. Golden eyes, and soft face. "Is this her? The girl you always talk about."

I rasie an eyebrow, "I don't."

"Yea, huh." He looks at Merleah and holds his hand out gentleman like, "I'm Raken, 19 years old. Brother of Jaidon, nice to finally meet you."

"Would you shut up, were not realted."

"Not by blood, but were family. And I'll never leave your side." Raken said proud then moves away, "Does she know about nick and the hoo-"

"It doesn't matter. Not now anyways, don't shove everything in her face." I snap 

He sighs and puts his hands in the air, "Alright. I'm sorry."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Sure! Speaking of that. TO help get NIck more involved. Do you want to put Gracie in? I just thought of this. Merleah just said she loved Jaidon because she was rying to keep her cover. So until she get's her memories back, she has to fall back in love with Jaidon.

Merleah's pov

I looked at Jaidon.

"Thank you Raken. It's nice to meet you. If you two don't mind. I want to look around a bit."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Jaidon said.

"Don't worry. By the way you talk she'll be fine," Raken said. Jaidon glared at him and I vanished into the mansion. I looked around and sighed. It reminded me of my home....what? I took a step back. What was wrong with my head? I kept walking forward. I need to find this Nick. I have a feeling he can fix this. I soon came to a room. I opened the door and paused. It looks like it was made for me. There were pictures of me in there, with Jaidon. Some other people. I sat down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Nick, whoever you are. I think we've met. I'm Merleah. I think it is, I can't quite remember. Something in me is telling you can help me remember. I hope we can see each other soon. I want to remember everything.

I opened my eyes and looked in a mirror at myself. This outfit didn't suit me. I changed into my jedi outfit and looked at my sabers. I went to grab one but I stopped. I came back out and continued. I came back o the big main room. Jaidon and Raken were standing there.

"You done y-where did that come from?" Jaidon pointed to my outfit.

"It's my jedi outfit. I've always had it." He looked at me oddly and I just stared back.

"Whaever, we have things to do."

"What things?"

"Take a seat Merleah," Raken said before Jaidon could. I sat down and looked at Raken. He was very nice. Do I love Jaidon? Why do I?"It's going to be awhile.

"Could we not talk about it yet," I said quickly.

"What," Jaidon asked surprised.

"I just got here. I wan to get use to this place before i hear this whole...story."

Dude I found a perfect song for this rp. Stiches by Shawn Mendes

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Yea, almost? 

I kinda like this way of Merleah, it's like a novelXD

I don't mind bringing in goldie, on Nicks side. 

Jaidon Pov;

Raken claps his hands together, fixing the odd silence. I'm unsure why I'm so silent...

"That's perfectly, Okay." He looks at me, wondering what I was thinking. I just stare back at him, looking at his red hair again.

He sighed, catching where my eyes fell and looked back at Merleah. "We can look around the place, some more if you want."

Snapping out of it, I slump on a couch "Yea, yea. Why don't you show her around, since I don't feel like giving her a tour."

Raken nods, and walks away with Merleah. I sighed again, and close my eyes. it felt odd to have Merleah here. 

Raken Pov:

"This here is a wall." I joke, "What I like most about this wall is it's sorta there. Next to the door, I think it pairs nicely."

"Shut up, Raken, Your not funny!" I hear Jaidon yell out.

I snicker and open the door, to the hallway. 

" Jaidon is making this world, so it's very undevolped. He really wants to make another place for dwelling, but I like it for now. There's lots of black and red. My favorite is the Black crystal stuff here."

"So, where are you from?" She asks

"Me?" I look away in thought, "Jaidon and...His brother called it something werid, but I just know it as my planet.

I was a gardner with many talents." I say, opening the door to the libary. Huge, and different looking.

I walk in, turning on the light. "Tada..One might say your--" I quit the joking in mid sentence, and press my lips together, "N-never mind."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Wow," I said walking forward. My fingers went onto one book and I  looked at them."SO many books."
You like to read?"

"Yeah," I said. I look one out slowly and looked at the cover."Books are what lead me on adventures." I put it back and turned to him.':It's a nice house. What else is there?"

"Not much?"

"What about a pool?"

Gracie's pov

I walked down the halls of Merleah's palace.

"Goldie," Chase said.

"What?"

"You have a call." I nodded and walked to my computer. The screen came on and Nick's face appeared.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey. How are you?"

"Good. I miss you though."

"I miss you too." I smiled and moved some hair behind my ear.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Raken Pov:

"Ah, yes. I wanted one. But Jaidon was to stubborn..." I look away in thought, "But there's an ocean, and a lake just outside the mansion. Since Jaidon can't live without the view of the water." 

"Really.."

"Yes? He grew up with it practically his backyard. I guess it just stuck with him, It's kinda funny though." I say with a shrug, "wanna see it?"

Nick's Pov:

"It's nice to see you again, you look well...." My eyes turn more serious, "What's you current situation? Is there anyway you can spare a few months...I think I may need you and your power." I say , I hated asking this of her. It sounded so wrong, but I needed her on my side.

I felt horrible draging another someone into this mess.

"Why what's wrong?"

"There may be a war...Against my brother. And I...I don't wanna to kill him. I just wanna talk this out with him, I don't want to go to war. I have a plan, just I need more people on my side. Can you...Please consider it? I'll make portal, if you say yes." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Goldie's pov

I stared at him. I would never miss a chance to see him.

"Of course," I replied after a bit. A portal appeared and I walked through. I appeared next to Nick. I smiled seeing him instantly. I still have a crush on him, can't seem to go away.

Merleah's pov

I nodded and we walked towards it. It was a big lake. Reminded me of something.

"It's nice," I said after some time. I waved my hand and some of the water moved with it. I turned to Raken."So how long has this war been gong on, that you know of," I asked.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

BTW since Raken and Merleah are gone. I thought it would be cute if Jaidon had a picture of Merleah or something that she owned. Merleah usually wears a Tiger eye necklace or something like that.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Goldie's pov

I stared at him. I would never miss a chance to see him.

"Of course," I replied after a bit. A portal appeared and I walked through. I appeared next to Nick. I smiled seeing him instantly. I still have a crush on him, can't seem to go away. We hug instantly and I didn't want to let him go.

"Nice to see you in person," I said after we let go and stepped back. I hadn't seen him since for over 3 years in person.

"Well what do you think of me," he asked stepping back. He had gotten taller, more mature looking, his eyes showed wisedom.

"You look older."

"Har har," he said. I looked at him and sighed.

"Well what about me? How do I look?" I gave a nice twirl and looked at him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

How'd you guessXD
i'll put what he has of her in his Pov.
I've been writing on my phone (ーー;)So bare with the offal typo's!!

Raken pov:
"Oh? Uh..." I looked away, Pressing my thin lips together looking away at the water. "Jaidon claims it's been going on the minute they got their magic. But I'd say the sides and stuff started in highschool, the full out war...Started last year." I say sadly, "From what I've heard you've known them almost as long as me. He never mentioned me?!"

Nick pov:

"cute as ever." I say kindly titling my head, "A fine women though. I'd introduce you to the people around here but I'd rather spend time one and one for now. Come, I'll get you something to eat!" 

I bring her to the large Mansion like White glass table

the decor bright and colorful. "Did you make this yourself?" 

"In a way, I like the castle feel. Your moon like castle inspired somethings" I say 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov
"I think a little. But not much. Sorry."

"Jaidon's these days. He talks about you a lot."

"He does?"

"Yes. I'm getting tired of it honestly. You seem a bit diffrent."

"How?"

"He made you sound a bit silly. You seem more serious." I grinned.

"He was right. I am not silly that often."

Gracie's pov

"Well it's Merleah's castle but I live there... anyways it is pret-" I pause at a picture on the wall. I was a bear, but it's hair was light like mine and the eyes were my color. I stared at it and looked at it."Where did you get this?"

"I had it made," he said looking at it too. As if magic in my eyes I could see me inside the bear.

"It's magical, to me at least."  He looked at me puzzled but shrugged and lead me to the table. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. He pushed me in and went to his. Food appeared and I took some. I ate more then normal, Nick seemed to notice.

"What's happened since last time we talked?" I swallowed my food and looked at him.

"Were in the midist of war. Food is scare," I replied. I soon finished and looked a him."Thank you."

"You've grown more proper since last."

"Lessons and things," I replied with a smile. He grinned and I sighed.

"I missed you a lot Nick, Its nice seeing you again. With no other people," I said smile.

"Same," he replied. The food vanished and I looked at him.

"So, now what?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

My hands play with a black ring, That could open up to reval the only picture I have of her. The only way I could remember her. A picture of her on the beach. 

Just walking. She didn't notice me. She was only fourteen back when I took it. 

"Aww, that's just." His mouth forms a mocking smirk, "adorable." Gareth says his eyes amused.

I look at him, my eyes daggers. "Did you need something." 

"Hm? Me! No no no, Haha Just checkin' up on you. Is that Merleah?" 

I glare at him further, "yes. She's with Raken if you want to meet her." I say with a sigh.

"Ah. I'll wait for her to come back." 

I nod, and lean my head back. Hmph. 

Raken pov:

"nothing wrong with being a little silly, Merleah. I try to be, but I should eave that to other people. Between you and me, Jaidon is probably the funniest to laugh at." I say with a light chuckle then look at the water. "So ...what's life like for you? He told me you were to confusing and were a watcher of worlds or something."

Nick pov:

My face darkens. "I'm terribly sorry. There's another war you might have to join. Jaidon and I...Went into war about something silly. But it's become serious-I'm not going into detail. Though if he's got Merleah this would mean...you verse her. I don't want to put you through that, and If your already in one. Forgive me, for bringing into another one. I understand if you'll decline." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I'd prefer to focus on Jaidons problem instead of who I am. Let's put that question for another time." We walked back to Jaidon to see him with another boy.

"Gareth meet Merleah," Raken said.

"Hi," he said. I stared at him.

"Afternoon," I replied slowly. I needed to find Nick. Get my memories back. I look at Jaidon."Nice place."

"Thanks?"

"What's with the ring?"

"Oh it's fo-," Gareth started to sa y but Jaidon elbowed him hard.

"It's nothing," Jaidon said putting it back on his hand and I sighed. I'll figure it out.

Gracie's pov

"No, it's okay. I'd rather be in this war. I might be able to use my real skills."

"Real ones?"

"Computers," I replied with a smile." I noticed a pure white ring on his finger."When did you get that?"

"Recently." I nodded and grinned."So, what do I need to do?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

Gareth Looked between merleah and I, His navy blue hair was short and wavy which complimented his light green eyes. "Wow. Your not what I expected-" 

My eyes became daggeres, "shut up." 

"You know, Jaidon talks about you alot." 

"Thats what I said." Raken chimed in,

"Well, there's are proof. Your pretty popular around here, though I was hoping for someone pre-"

"That's enough you two! Hurry up and go do whatever I told you to do eariler."

Garrett grinned, and shrugged. "If you say so. We'll give you guys some aloonnne time." 

Raken nods seriously and drags gareth along with him out of the room. 

"Where'd you pick up that guy." Merleah asks

"gareth?" I pause and look away, "When I was younger we always went Head to head. The kid was immortal and way to OP, but whatever. eventually  the street boy decided to be one of my followers and is more loyal then loyal. So, It can't be helped I guess." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"HE seems more of a disagreer."

"He doesn't question me much." I nodded and looked at i.

"Now what? I've seen the place so what do we do now?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"Well you seem pretty hesitate about the story, so Until your willing to sit through your just gonna have to be a blind bat. Which shouldn't be hard for you." I say with a small grin, and stand, "all joking aside, I'm sending Gareth and Raken to spy on my brother, I'd like it if you went went them. It may help answer some of your questions." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

"Fight alongside us." I say standing to my feet. 

I walk with my hands neatly tucked behind me back to the nearby window over looking the entire city. Though, it was odd to have a window where we ate. When I was younger, it's all I wanted. I was always forced to eat at the table alone, make my own dinners, lunch and brekfast. Everyone always talks about how Jaidons past hurt, but never had he ever seen loneliness like I did. I had friends, but they never seem to be there when needed. They were like normal friends. When it was time to hang out, we did. At school, everywhere we'd meet up, texted, But at home when everyone seemed to be busy. At that empty cold home. With a father to fargone to know his two sons had been yearning for love. Jaidon stayed in his room  reminiscing his life. Probably brewing his hatred towards me further. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair...

I shake my head, no point in looking at the past. It's old news, I just gotta move foward. I'm not a small teenager anymore. I'm an adult. 

"What's that leave us to do right now, though?" She asks.

I smile slightly at her innocence, "For the time being nothing. I first want to make sure fighting is our only option. I need to talk to him....At least once more." I say pressing my forhead on the cool glass. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," he said. I paused then nodded, I don't feel like arguing. I walked forward to find Raken and Gareth.

"What do you want?"

"Jaidon wants me to come along when you spy on Nick." Gareth glanced at Raken. Something wasn't right about this.

"FIne," Gareth said turning."Do try to keep up." I grin.

"I'll do fine."

Gracie's pov

I come to the window next to him and look out.

"I believe I can do that."

"Do what?"

"Get us in his place."

"How?"

"I have my ways. Just best if you don't ask," I replied. I looked at him.

"How long will you need?"

"Probably tomorrow we can go."

"What do you need?"

"A small computer, some weapons. That's it." I felt him look at me.

"I'm glad your here."

"Me too." There was a pause and he turned.

"I'll show you to your room."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Raken pov;

"Will you.." Gareth asks narrowing his eyes on her, "You knew him back in the day didn't you?" 

"So did we, Gareth." I say looking at him, my eyes hinting he should stop picking on her. Gareth didn't seem to like Merleah very much, but wanting to push her buttons wasn't gonna help anyone. 

Even though...I myself--My thoughts come to a close when I hear the voice of Gareth. "Man this is gonna be a pain, I wish we could just make a portal." 

"You and me both, buddy." 

"If you got complaints..." Jaidon says his voice darkening the entire atmosphere of the room had even darkened. "Then take them to your grave." 

Gareth and I exchanged glances then bowed are heads, "We-"

"It's fine. There's no way Nick will just let us get Merleah. He's got something up his sleeve and I don't like it. Before this battle even starts, Let's end it. Were burning his entire pathetic little kingdom to the ground. I just wanna see what grounds we have to cover, pretend to be cloaks and stay out of his sight." 

"Oi, does Merleah even know what that is?" Gareth says with a sneer and turns his head towards her with pity in his eyes, "Their..basically bad guys in white capes and hoods." I horribly sum up, Jaidon glares at me then makes a portal, in a wave of his hand are attire changed to bright colors and the cloaks..well cloak? 

"Go." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I was in blue. I was happy. I walk through first and kept walking. I suddenly pause and look around.

"What," Raken asked.

"I know this place.'

"That's impossible," Gareth said.

"No. It's familiar. If we walk that way it's towards the castle." Raken went forward to look.

"She's right."

"How?" I shrug and keep ahead. As we do the place got more and more familiar.

"Wait," I said.

"What?" I look around and shoot a camera with a black orb of magic.

"Were clear." I hated the whie. Made me think of Nina... Who ever she is. I sigh and look at the two watching me in wonder.

"What?"

"You seem different then Jaidon said."

'I wouldn't pu it past him." We kept walking forward slowly. I paused looking towards the castle. He's here.

"We need to split up. Meet at the east gate." Gareth opened his mouth o complain but Raken interjected.

"That's fine. Don't get lost." I smiled at Raken.

"I know exactly where I'm going." I walked in a different direction away from them. I came to a open road, no one was there. I ook my hood down revealing silver on the inside. After a bit I turned to see him standing there.

"How do i know your Merleah?" I paused and closed my eyes.

"You are the brother of Jaidon Valdus, Cloak, always in White or Blue. You had a crush on my Cousin Gracie for a long time." He took his hodd of to look at me.

"You've grown."

"I have?" He looked at me."Sorry. My memories are fuzzy. Idon't think you fixed them the first ti-" I paused and turned. gareth was coming.

"What?"

"Gareth is coming."

Gracie's pov

Nick led me to my rooom. We entered and i immediately I backed into a wall.

"What," he asked concerned.

"Merleah. She's here, with two dark people." Nick eyes widdened.I got off the wall and stared out the window. It's almost as if she wants to be found.

"Nick, I think she wants to find you." He looks out the window.

"I'll go."

"I'll come. You'll need a distraction for the other two."

"You can take them?" I smile.

"I have a bunch of ricks up my sleeve. They'll never know what's coming." He nodded and we left. I ran down the streets to find the two boys talking about something. I put my hood up and walked to them.

"Are you lost?" Might as well talk before fight.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Raken pov:

"Your kidding me. Look at all these kids." I complain looking at them with digust. 

"Not a kids person." Gareth asks then does his usual confident grin with his teeth. "Watch this-"

"Not supposed to bring attention to ourselfs." I say putting my hand in front of him, with a sigh. "To bad messing with people isn't an option." 

He nods, and we both stand in the overly cheery city gloomy as ever. now what. 

"Are you lost? Might as well talk before we fight." Says a pretty young girl, Gareths eyes almost pop out of his body. "Now thats a pretty girl." 

I scoffed, "Eh. Shanoda was better.." 

"Hah. Tell her that from her grave. She's dead remember." 

"I know that better then anyone." I replied in a hushed tone. We look back at Golide no longer muttering between eachother. "Us! Well, yea I guess! I thought cloaks didn't fight!" I say with a small chuckle and honest smile.

Gareth expression hardens, while watching her.

"It's no use. I know who you two are. So like I said, let's ta-"

"how very Like you." Gareth says stepping foward, "all you cloaks want to do is talk, and revert to peace. It's futile. You'll never obtain anything that way, pig." 

"Were not here to fight. All these innocent people will get wrapped up into it, and you'd hate that wouldn't you-".I say in mocking tone and grab a nearby kid holding a dagger to his throat. "It's supposed to be peaceful, so let's not get violent. Now walk away, like a good girl." 

Gareth scoffs in disgust at her, then looks away. "I'll be right back." 

"Wait! Seriously?" 

"It'll be five minutes."

nick pov:

"I can't say how nice it is to see you again. However, I can't allow you to take a step closer. You've joined Jaidon and that makes us no longer friends." 

I say codly, narrowing my icy blue eyes on her, "If you will, carry this message to Jaidon for me. 

Tell him, If he doesn't talk to me about this reasonably then he'll regret it, because I'll take away whats most precious to him." I smiled, "okay?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

i nodded and i paused.

"Nick." He looked at me and i sighed.

"I'm not on his side or on your's. I'm still trying to figure it out." He nods and vanishes. I turn towards Gareth and he frowns.

"What are you doing?"

"figuring out are best plan. we should go back and regroup with Jaidon." We came back to Raken to find him on the ground coughing and covering his bleeding nose.

"What happened to you?"

"That girl. I don't know what she did. But she froze my whole body. i couldn't move." I grabbed him and we came back to jaidon's place.

"What," jaidon asked.

"raken got his butt kicked by a pretty girl," said Gareth.

"You didn't spy?"

"No. But i need to tell you what I saw." Jaidon adn me walked to a corner.

"Nick says" If you doesn't talk to me about this reasonably then you'll regret it, because He'll take away whats most precious to you."" Jaidon paused.

"You talked to him." I nodded and anticipated some type of blow.

Gracie's pov

I look at the boy and smile.

"I'm Gracie. Your raken."

"How did you know that?"

"I just do. I'm going to say you let the kid go before i get messy."

"You messy?" I raised my hand and he froze instantly. His arms moved away from the kid and I socked him in the face. He fell to the gorund as the kid ran and I looked at him.

"watch your step Hood." I turn away and walk back to find Nick.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

Raken. Their the first thing my eyes see.

He usually was. If it wasn't for him, I'd...I don't know. Back in the dark days, He brought me up. 

Sacrificing even his own family and life to help me. I don't deserve it. Someone like him, it didn't feel fair to me to just accept it. I keep a straight expression as Merleah explains what the idiot requests. 

What kind of---

I throw the first thing in sight across the room.

My breaths grow heavy from anger, my eyes turn all black. "Never. There's no point!" I grab her shoulders, "No point!!!!! There never has and neve-" I stop and let go, tucking my hands behind my back as they turn red again. Raken and Gareth's eyes both wide their bodys clentches. "Sorry..........." I turn my gaze at Merleah, "what exactly did you two talk about?"

nick pov: 

"Good god, Goldie. Your gonna kill someone with that power." I say while walking over to her, "Merleah's  memories are still erased. I hope they don't come back anytime soon...If I do it a thrid time, she can seriously get hurt. There's a chance she'll join our side though!" I was basically just thinking outloud....

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

merleah's pov

I was in a fighting stnace and i released it seeing he was calm.

"That was it," I said. I looked at Raken and Garreth.

"What happened back there?"

"I', not sure. A hood came up to us and I grabbed a kid. Then she exploded. but I think Garreth thought she was hot."

'Shu-"

"His eyes popped out of his head." I looked at raken and Garreth. I shook my head and looked at Jaidon.

"I'll be back." I left the three and went for a walk around the mansion. I found a tower I could be alone in. I rubbed my temple trying to figure out who's side I am on. I looked out at the world. a wind caught my face and my hair blew out of my face. i put my head in my arms on the window sill. I heard footsteps and I turned. I couldn't tell who it was.

"if you don't mind. I kinda want to be alone."

Gracie's pov

"So Merleah is involved. But she's no sure who's side she's on?" He nodded."you realize that means she doesn't know why she's on his side."

"How did you know?"

"I know Merleah well enough," I said blowing some hair ou of my face. He looked out the window and I came next to him.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"I have no choice."

"I'll see you bright and early in the mourning then." he nodded and i wlaked off to my room. I changed into pjs and got in the nice bed. I laid down but I couldn' sleep. I worry about Merleah.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8