Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Monica:

Aye, indeed. It's always amazing to think that we've changed from when we were little. But when we take some time to think about things, we see that not much has changed. Just kind of evolved. I don't like using that word but I think that's the best way I can describe it.

There are so many combinations! I'd love to see each and every one of them!

Oooo! That'd be awesome!! Now that I think about it, the first could be called Lost then the second could be called Found!

*Thunderous applause can be heared in the background*

Hmm....Perhaps it can only be unlocked when one finds themselves in a truly zen state. Hehehe!

Oh, okay! I think I may have missed that part.....But I'm glad you got to see it! And that's pretty cool! I never would have thought she was a singer!

That's sweet! Is your grandmother doing better? Ooo! That sounds so good! AND WOAH! That's awesome! I've been wanting to do and Escape Room since forever! But then I remember I don't like the idea of being locked in a room for any amount of time. But I'm glad you had fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

Ah, okay! Oooo!! Sounds fun and festive! I think the last time we decorated with lights, we almost blew out the power in the house. But I think they make things a bit cheerier!

Well, I got to see a lot of family. We went to see my Dad's side on the holiday. Then my grandparents came by with my Aunt and the baby (finally got the cance to hold him too)! Then I pretty much relaxed the rest of the week. And kinda wished the weather would be warm. But it may snow next week so I guess the cold isn't too, too bad.

Huh. I had heard about that. It seems really strange for them to cancel the show like that. Wasn't it like the first, and possibly best, Defenders show they had? And wasn't it still going well? 

Kathy:

Hello there!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I also think that who you are at the moment (the memories throughout the years, what you're going through, how you're treated) changes how you view your memories. Then the way you look at the memories slowly changes. So say when I look at 12 year old me I'm looking at a memory, of a memory, of a memory, etc. How much am I correctly interpretating? Have I accidently twisted certain things? Made some to look better and some to look worse? Looking back at it it's like the way I process things is a lot like I do now. Now am I just putting who I am now on my younger self, or did I really think that way? I don't like using the word evolved either. Why do you not like using it? I'm curious if it's for the same reason.

That's such a great idea! The Lost and Found Saga is such a cool name! 

*bows*

If they were ever unlocked it would be really overwhelming. I'd probably fall to the ground. 

She has a very operatic voice, I love that sort of singing. 

Today was my grandmother's b-day! She was doing well. She was pretty cheery. She does still complain a lot and her roomate says she cries. I don't know if it's from sadness or to get attention, probably both. I think she still has her depressed moments. I sometimes wonder if she actually has depression, at least what a therapist would say. She does feel sorry for herself. But today she was less focused on herself when it came to fussing about things. She turned 82. Physically she's still bedridden, and has been that way for almost a year. She still has her aches and pains but mentally she's sharp. But today she said some things that didn't make total sense. Sometimes that happens. It's like she thinks you're talking about something else then what you were talking about and she starts to respond to the thing you weren't talking about. I think a lot of my grandmother's personality is connected to being spoiled as a child. When she was a toddler (like 2-4) she lost an eye to an arrow (not sure if you want the details so I won't go into them for now), and her mother I think already spoiled her because of how many miscarriages she had. Also her father left her mother and her uncle passed (who was like a father to her) when she was a teenager. All of those things had a huge impact on her. It's crazy to think that who she is shaped my mother which shaped me. I'm the closest to my grandmother in my immediate family. Her personality is a lot like her personality was when she helped raise me, it's just that she's more fussy and acts like a child a lot. 

They don't actually lock you in, at least not that I notice. They might at others. The one we did also gives you hints if everyone in the room agrees to it. I hope you can do one soon!

Oh and I keep forgetting to tell you but I'm reading The Outsiders! I won it at a Great American Read event. I'm taking way too long to finish it though. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Monica

Just read it. 39 is the answer, I wish I could be an Agent of Marvel. Hopefully, you're getting what I'm saying here.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect & Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

Blog: /301450

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I tend to save my longer posts most times, just in case.

The smoke cleared up a while back, once the rain started.

The way back machine is an internet archive. I found a lot of old IR posts on it. Not sure how helpful it'll be with 39C posts though.

They just confirmed that Daredevil won't be on the new Disney steaming service (at least, not with the current cast). Jessica Jones is definitely going to go next.

It's alright, most of it didn't reach 39C (with the exception of some of the IR crew posting on here until we found the Worlds Collide 2014 Message Board again and would talk there). New threads were fine, as long as they weren't meaningless. Like one word posts or stuff that didn't make any sense.

I still don't entirely know what fluffeh is. I just know it's something that's fluffy and a lot of people on SA liked it.

Basically, Saber posted this thread called "This Isn't The MB I Know And Love" where he talked about how SA was treating us and how tiring it was for us to fight for what was like a second home. SA people got on there, said a bunch of stuff, one person in particular. A bunch of people snapped back, myself included.

I'm not even sure why it was me when lots of others said worse, but I got banned and then a mod showed up, calling me out and saying that "bullying wouldn't be tolerated". Funny how it only applied to the side that was the one bullied in the first place and the ones who said worse, who were on SA (the super popular MB) didn't get any sort of ban.

Yes, I'm still mad about it. Maybe it's crazy, but IR meant a lot to me. 39C, I loved it, but after a little while, it felt like I had to put on this act, you know? I established this personality of someone who would always talk about Percy Jackson, meet every new person, post on almost every thread, and always have inspirational stuff to say.

It got really tiring after not too long and when I found Infinity Ring, this small MB right in plain sight, but rarely noticed, full of calm, reasonable people who liked the same thing I did and had hardly any conflict, I loved it. When my depression got worse and worse in eighth grade, I could rant about it on IR even though it felt like I was breaking putting on this appearance on 39C. They knew the me I pretended to be while on here and they knew the real me and they were fine with both versions. Here, once it got to the point where I was more snappy with people, I could feel others slowly distancing themselves from me. It wasn't a good feeling.

Infinity Ring was this fresh breath of air that SA destroyed and the mods burned to the ground. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

I'll look for it right after I finish this post.

@Reese

It's so cool that you get snow where you live. I've never seen snow before in my life. At least, not that I remember. Frost and hail, but never snow.

It was the first of them and the best reviewed. I can't really believe it, honestly.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica (again)

Just realized I probably should have said that I just followed today. Hope that helps, because I think I might have not been clear enough.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Everyone

Who saw the Infinity War Part 2 teaser trailer? 

@Hazel

I used to do that when the MB was pretty wonky back in the day. 

The Wayback Machine is my new favorite thing. I can see the old MB posts but not read them. I couldn't find anything that I posted on, at least that I remember. Even if I did it would probably not be saved. 

It's just so weird. Why cancel?

It's weird because I always sensed some sort of favoritism towards SA but what you're saying only confirms it. I don't know why I even felt that way. It wasn't something I thought in jealousy in the past, it was just something I've thought in the past, an observation where no proof can come to mind. 

Only showing (or making up a personality) can be so tiring. I felt that a lot when I younger. It's so silly but I actually had a hard time changing my font color because that's what I was known for. I've made so many great friends on here, but I was never "in" the oldie crowd. Like Lyss' crowd. Sometimes I felt left out and confused as to why I wasn't let in. I gave myself the nickname The Invisible Oldie. IR seems like something that would have been in my alley. I remember reading IR and stopped at the book about the civil war. It was an interesting concept (the series I mean) but I never latched onto it. 

Hazel I can't imagine going through depression. I really do think that it's brave of you to talk about it. You always have us to talk to, and you don't have to put on a mask with us. Whatever you're feeling, and whether you're feeling snappy or not, Reese and I love and care about you. I'm glad that you have a therapist to talk to. 

I'm not sure whether you mean you were being snappy with MBers on here or on IR, but I'm glad that you found a group to belong to on IR. They sound like really great people, and I'm glad that you have people now who are willing to be with you in your ups and downs, including us. It's also okay to rant on here and I don't mind at all

@Reese

Could you please take a look at my post to Hazel on December 3rd? 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

Haven't seen the Avengers 4 trailer yet. My brother has though, says it has an Agents of SHIELD season 5 like tone (which was an easy way to make me lost my interest). I just hope it's enough that the super annoying fans stop posting bad stuff on Captain Marvel stuff because they want the Avengers trailer so bad. They did the same thing when we all were so happy to see Marvel posting a bunch of Agents of SHIELD stuff for the 100th episode, going on about how nobody cares about the show and to give them the Infinity War trailer. Some Marvel fans are just frustrating.

I always felt like SA were the favorites. The mods would interact more and they were younger, so there were lots of fights where the mods would step in, which increased their presence on the MB. 

I get that. Most of the oldies here are like newbies to me and then the oldie oldies (way back then) are a little harder to talk with and there aren't really any other people who started around the same time I did that are still around. At least, that are here regularly and that I know of.

Thanks a lot for saying that. It meant a lot and I'll definitely try to talk to you both when I might need help.

It was more with 39C, though I was a bit rude to some of the people on IR at times. But with all the conflicts, we were all kind of tired and got it.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel and Reese

I will cry at the theater. I'm not ready for anyone to die. It has a very different tone to be sure. The deaths that are going to get to me the most if they happen are if Steve and Nat die. 

The only person I still talk to regularly from the old days is Reese. I don't really talk to others either. 

*hugs you both*  

Reese Hazel was telling me about this vid  posted a few weeks ago called The 100 1x13: We are Grounders [Part 2] Reaction and that the guy, Liam Catterson, makes a comment about Fitz. It was so hilarious I just had to comment on it

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Aye, that is true. There's been plenty of times where I've looked at my younger self and said, "Wow, this was not as much of a big deal as it you thought it was." But I think the best thing in the about that is we can, in a way, learn from our younger selves. And I don't really like using the word evolved because, well, I don't really believe in the whole evolution thing. I understand things grow and develop. But changing from one thing to a completely different thing (even if it's over hundreds of years) seems kinda......I don't know.... 

Thanks! Hopefully there'll be some time to write it soon!

We might actually break the universe if that happens!

Ooo! Nice! I would reccomend checking out this guy called Peter Hollens. He does a lot of accapella but I think he's done a few opera-type songs as well.

Aw! Wishing her a happy belated birthday! That's good to hear! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that He is with her when she's feeling down. Woah! It's sounds like she's had a tough life. But she also sounds like someone who is strong in more ways than you can imagine. That's amazing! Hehe, her personality kinda reminds me of my aunt's (and possibly my great-aunt).

Huh, I'll have to look into that. Ooo! Very cool! I hope so too!

Awesome! I'm gonna try my hardest not to spoil it (Shouldn't be too hard because I maaaay have forgotten some points). But you will need tissues. Like a lot of them. It's possibly worse than when Newt....well...You know....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Forgot about that. Also, those reminded me of protagonist/character I made. She was a Little Samurai with about 20 missions to complete before some ancient mythical creature took over her world

Hazel:

So, it turns out it may not snow. At least, not now. Which sucks. Buuut that doesn't mean it wont happen. So my fingers are corssed!

Seriously?! That's crazy! Well, maybe not crazy. But we need to have some snow sent to you ASAP!

Me neither. If they're canceling the Denfeder's type shows, do you think they'll get Jessica Jones next? 

Both:

I saw it. I'm still emotionally distraught from Infinity War but I have some hope? Maybe? I don't know. I'm not ready for a final goodbye from anyone, yet. And I can't understand why some folks can't be polite. I know this trailer is exciting and everything. But you can't just go around being negative just because it hasn't been released yet!

*Hugs you both tightly* I'm with you guys till the end of the line. That, I promise!

Defnitely will have to check it out!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

I'll probably cry when I see the movie since I know a lot of characters will probably die. I mean, we know for sure Steve's gone after this (the actor already said this is his last Marvel movie). And I think Robert said something similar about Tony. It's going to be a brand new age after Endgame and I'm not sure how I'll feel about it.

@Reese

I hope you get snow.

It's part of being in California. Here (or at least where I live), we just don't have it.

Jessica Jones is definitely next. Her and Punisher are the only ones left and I think Jessica Jones will have their next season first, so she's gonna go first.

Reese, did you see Monica's comment on it? She mentioned me, so it's easy to find.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Both:

Oh my gosh. I completely forgot this one will be the last one (supposedly) with Evans. And I hadn't even thought about Tony. It's kind of awful. But, I guess you have to keep the story going somehow. *Cough* Or you could leave things be, writers. AND STOP PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS!!! *Cough*

Hazel:

Same here, mon ami.

*Facepalm* OH! I'm dense. That makes sense. 

Wow. I hope they don't do that. I'm kind of wondering if they're doing what they did with Brooklyn Nine-Nine? Is Netflix cancelling the shows, hoping someone else will pick them up? 

Also, yes I did see it! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Hey guys, 

It's hard to believe Christmas is almost here! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving for those of you who are American. Finally, after exams, I will be able to relax and sip some Egg Nog :).  Anyway, I went on a cool service trip to Chicago to help out with those who are homeless. I got to see the side of the city that tourists often ignore. I was able to meet up with many members of the homeless community and hear their stories. It's sort of sad to see how drugs can seep into communities and ruin lives. I also got to go to an urban farm and pick out the last fruits/veggies for the season. It was my first service trip so it brought me a different perspective on urban poverty. This summer, I'm planning to go on a service trip to Jamaica.  It would be my first time leaving the country and I think it would be a fun experience.  That's pretty much what's going on with me. Sorry I haven't been very active. How have you guys all been?

Zeke

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I will respond soon to everyone!

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I wouldn't change a thing about my past because I am who I am today because of those events. I don't believe in evolution either. I do believe in natural selection and that species change, just not into another species. Now we can be called crazies by society together! But in all seriousness I've thought about it and if we really are just evolved animals then morality is just opinion. Animals kill each other. Even their mates and children. But each of us knows that that is wrong. If evolution is true crime is just opinion. Evil is just an opinion. There is no morality, it's like sand. Genocide is acceptable. It's messed up but that's what's being taught. I know that you don't call yourself a Christian but there's a good resource for creationism called Answers in Genesis. They have a website full of articles and you can search up questions using the search bar.

Cool!

That would be bad haha.

Thanks for letting me know about him, I'll definitely look him up.

I will tell her you sais that next time I see her! He always is. :) She is one of the most strong minded people I've ever met. Or the. 

I think I know who's going to pass. Invisible ink: Nooooooo not Newt 2.0! I have never gotten over him. It's going to be Johnny isn't it? Don't tell me. And he's one of my faves....

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

What did you forget about? I want to read about the Little Samurai now awwww! 

True that. I saw a vid where it talks about what you missed in the trailer and Shuri is missing as well. But I thought someone (maybe an actress) sais she was still alive. 

@Reese and Hazel

Undomesticated equines could not remove me from you two. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I feel like the new age of Marvel might become controversial by how people receive it. And I'm kinda feeling the chances of seeing the AOS cast in the movies is higher. At least a few of them. 

@Reese

I feel like he's definitely going to die. But I'm not going to think about that now. Invisible ink: Can you please take a look at the discussion from Micah? 

@Hazel and Reese

Did you guys see the new picture released of Mack as the director? And what Henry Simmons said? Oh and my brother said something about Fitzsimmons showing up in the Spider-Man show (the Ultimate one). 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Zeke

Hi Zeke! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well (if you did celebrate it)! 

That sounds like such a cool trip! I'm glad that you were able to have that experience. I wish those things didn't exist but to go and be of service to others is definitely a blessing to them. And that's so cool that you're going to Jamaica! I hope all goes well and that you have a safe trip there and back. Be sure to tell us about it when you get back. 

It's okay that you haven't been active. I've been doing well. I love this time of year. I've just been up to the usual. Mostly work. Not getting done what needs to get done. I really need to stop that. 

Are you planning on doing anything different for Christmas?

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Branch: Lucian

Monica: Yeah, I know you and the others wrote a lot more and had a lot more RPs than I did.  I'm really sorry that you guys lost all of that - a lot of my writing is saved on my own computer or printed out/written out.  I'm paranoid about only having one singular copy of my writing and this is exactly why.

Other than that mess, how have you been??

• Posted at:

l i g h t   i s   e a s y   t o   l o v e.

s h o w   m e   y o u r   d a r k n e s s.

- r.  q u e e n

i n t j • e n f p   -   s t e l l a • n a t h a n 

1 , 2 , 3 ... 28 , , 30