Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Hazel:

Well, that's good at least!

Yeah, it sucked. I think it's gone now. But I don't want to jinx things. Oh no!!! I hope you feel better soon!!

That's cool. How is The Great British Baking Show? I've heard of it but I've not seen it yet. Same with the socks. I typically hate wearing socks. But I guess it's necessary when the weather decides to go below freezing :/

Gosh that's awful! And hopefully things'll clear up soon. You guys okay?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

Branch: Lucian

Hi! Is it okay if I come here? Can I friend you?

• Posted at:

Hi, it's Katie:) I'm Lucian and a bit Janus but I'm nice:) I'm home-schooled and on a lot and I would love to chat with anyone! And I'm trying to get my first a five hundred stars, thanks if you make that happen!:)

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I hadn't thought of that but that makes a lot of sense. 

I hope you get one soon! 

Thank you, I will relish it. 

Does it cost them money to keep it up? 

Right? If you don't like it move on instead of trolling people who do. It would be one thing if it was problematic but it hardly ever was. The most problematic thing was Yes Men. And now being reminded of it Repairs did mock Christianity in a way. But why hate AOS when you can just ignore its existence? 

I wonder if s7 will be in the winter of 2019? 

@Reese and Hazel

I did see Daisy's suit! I like it. Her hair also has purple streaks in it now. I'm guessing the look is inspired by her cartoon selfs look. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Lol true. It would be like constantly looking over your shoulder. And who knows if that random trouble maker is actually a god who will curse you if you're not nice to them causing trouble?

I felt the most,
(Papa, can you see me?)
Amazing things,
(Can you understand me?)
The things you can't imagine
if you've never flown at all 

^ Yentl will always be one of my favorite things.

AHH now it's a love triangle! As time goes on my patience for love triangles continues to ebb away. Who will Reese choose though??  I needs to know. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Katie

Hi, welcome! Yes it is!

I'd love to be your friend, I'm Monica.

I was homeschooled as well. I no longer am as I graduated. I'm 19, how old are you? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Reese

Yeah, I've been sick for two weeks now. I think I'm also getting some sort of allergic reaction from all the smoke over here and it's very annoying.

I like The Great British Baking Show. Much calmer than most cooking shows. Everyone's nice to each other and always helps each other out and cheers eat other up when they have a bad challenge. I'd definitely recommend it.

We're fine, but it's still not gone. The people keep saying it'll go away soon, but it hasn't. They said it would last Monday, they said it would on Wednesday and they said it would on Friday. It's just terrible and it's frustrating everyone because I went on walks and my brother always used to bike on the trails/go to the farmers markets.

@Monica

I can never understand why people just spread hate for something when they never bother to give it a chance unless it's something that's obviously terrible (Like trying to suppress people's rights or something like that. Or the Bachelor). 

I think it'll be the following summer, maybe the establish a new pattern for the show. Do you think season seven will be the last season? I actually wouldn't be sad if it was since seven seasons is a long run and tons of great shows had seven seasons. I just hope we know ahead of time so the writers can write a proper ending and we have some time to come to terms with it all.

@Reese and Monica

I noticed the purple. I loved it. I think I saw someone make an edit of Daisy with darker hair and the purple (instead of blonde) and it looked awesome. I'm so conflicted.

@Katie

Hello, I'm Hazel. I'm 17 years old and a huge fan of Agents of SHIELD (and can talk a lot about comic book shows, but a lot of rants too).

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Thanks for the memories. I'll miss you all.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I agree. 

That's such a long wait though agh I don't know if I can take it. Well I can but I won't enjoy it. It might be the last season. But I'm kinda okay with that at the moment. Most Star Trek shows had seven seasons (I think only one didn't). A lot of other great shows ended at 7 seasons as you said. It's so amazing that we're getting a season 7! I hope they tie things together nicely and that it leaves us with emotional closure but leaves it open enough for other possibilities, like the actors appearing in other things made by Marvel. I really hope season sevens ending isn't like season fives ending. It wasn't satisfying imo. 

Oh dark hair with purple sounds like a great combo for Daisy! Maybe that will be her season 7 look. Since they're filming season 7 so early I'm sure we'll be getting pics from the cast to have an idea what season sevens style will be like. And other hints (like guest stars). 

@Reese and Hazel

It's a little long but: "Parrot Analytics, which measures demand for a variety of TV shows and has worked to identify the most in-demand series for the Guinness Book of Records, indicates that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. holds a rank in the top 0.03% of in-demand shows all over the world. Yes, 0.03% sounds like a very small number, but the massive number of shows available in the United States market alone means that even small numbers can represent huge amounts of data.
According to the analysis, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s place in the 0.03% places in among American shows like Criminal Minds, Better Call Saul, and Vikings. Shockingly, Parrot Analytics' numbers place S.H.I.E.L.D. above Fear the Walking Dead, Arrow, Supergirl, and of course others. The study assesses peer-to-peer traffic, social media activity, global file-sharing, and more to reach its conclusions. Basically, if it's a way that viewers interact with a certain show's brand on the internet, it's measured."

@Everyone

Really random but what are your guys favorite seasons? Mine is autumn, then winter. Being in Florida it's a nice change. Also I don't know why but I feel very connected to the past autumns and winters at this time of year. Like this weird nostalgia but also there's this dreaminess about this time of year to me. I feel more connected to everything.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yes! It'd just be constant paranoia. In fact, if aliens happened to come to Earth, they might just rename the planet Paranoia.

I took some time to listen to that song! It was beautiful! If you don't me asking, what is Yentl about? 

Well, I choose...... *Insert dramatic soap opera music*

Hazel:

Ack! I know the feeling (blame the asthma). What might help is if you have some hot water and mint. If you combine the two and just have the hot water near you, the steam may help ease the reaction. 

Wow! Sounds amazing! And much nicer than a lot of the cooking competition shows I've seen. Definitely will add it to the list. 

That's just awful. I'm starting to believe these people don't know what they're talking about.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Katie:

Hi there! My name's Reese! Nice to meet ya!

Both:

Oooh! Purple really suits her! And now I'm split between her being blonde or having the dark hair. 

O_O So. Much. Data. 

But in all seriousness, that is amazing! Though, I honestly would have expected the Walking Dead to have a bit more than SHIELD, just because it's been around longer.

Monica (forgot to answer your question >_

I think my favorite season is Fall. Part of that is because after 3-4 months of Georgia's summer, I welcome all cooler weather. I also love watching the leaves turn orange/red/yellow/brown and seeing all the animals before they head off to hibernate. I also like the transition period between Spring and Summer. I love being able to watch the thunderstorms and see everything kind of bloom again. Winter's amazing too! We don't get a lot of snow but when we do, everyone in our house freaks out. And I love being able to see the stars so clearly. I guess I love all the seasons.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Like the skrulls from Marvel, those Star Trek episodes where top Starfleet personel were being taken over by symbiotes. That's a terrifiying concept. I feel like I'm forgetting some. It's even more teffifiying if the being that has taken over has access to the memories of the person whose body they've taken over. 

I don't mind at all! "Yentl (Barbra Streisand), a young Jewish woman in Eastern Europe at the turn of the 20th century, finds the traditional role for women in her culture unacceptable. Rather than living a submissive life as a homemaker, mother, and right hand to a husband, Yentl has a thirst for knowledge, for debate, for the study of Talmud, and for a life of the mind. When her father dies and she's left on her own, Yentl undertakes a brave but rash adventure. She disguises herself as a young man, travels alone to a distant city, and becomes a Yeshiva student, surrounded by rabbis and other intellectual young Jewish men. Complications ensue when Yentl finds herself falling in love with Avigdor (Mandy Patinkin), a brilliant young man. And, at the same time, Avigdor's fiancée Hadass (Amy Irving) finds herself drawn to Yentl, the "new boy" in town.." Streisand produced, co-wrote, and directed it. It's one of my favorite films of all time. The trailers you'll find doesn't really do it justice. The only thing that might keep bothering you if you watched it is that Streisand is in her 40s playing a woman in her 20s (I think) who is also disguising herself as a man. It's a musical but only Yentl sings, and her songs are monologues. The ending song (the one you listened to) is one of my favorite songs of all time. There is brief nudity of people from the behind (I don't remember if there's frontal from very far away that's blurry). It's not something I would watch with younger family members.

Nooooo not a cliffhanger! Imagine if they went that direction and turned it into a CW show... Nah. But I want to see a crack video of a love triangle between them. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I was expecting The Walking Dead to be more that AOS as well. 

I wish the trees turned color here. Some do but most don't. Everything basically always looks the same. There's this cute comic strip I saw that said, "Humpty Dumpty Had a Great Fall," and he's being shown doing fall activities. ^_^ 

I love thunderstorms and being able to see the stars clearly. I'm a, "Look at the sky," person. There was this gorgeous sunset today where some of the clouds were bright pink, a very bright pink that was along the way of being red. And the sky had yellows and light pink. Some clouds were a smoky gray. It was breathtaking. My phone still doesn't have glasses so it was a blurry bright mess so I have no record of it. But that's okay. 

Happy Thankgiving everyone! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Aye, that is terrifying! I actually think it'd be even scarrier if that entitity that took over had the ability to manipulate (or even destroy) the memories of the host.

OH MY GOSH! I'VE READ THAT! I can't remember when, but I remember sitting down and reading over the play. Now I kinda want to see the movie!

Ahahaha! Yes! And the answer shall be revealed......Next Wednesday on Los Triangulos De Amor!

*Imagines that* ........ *Immediately regrets imagining that* That would be interesting, though. 

Awe! I wish that they would! There's always a sort of peak where the trees are a vibrant redish-orange and the leaves on the ground are just this golden kind of color. Ooo! That's adorable!!

Same. The sky is just one of those things that are amazing but very difficult to put to words. WOW! That's incredible! Hehe! It always seems like the best sunsets are the one's you can't seem to get a picture of.

Everyone:

Hope you all had a great holiday! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Reese and Monica

I thought I already replied, but it turns out I didn't. Sorry about that.

It turns out that we lost a bunch of MBs in this new update. I think SA, 39C, and Wings of Fire are the only ones left actually. TombQuest, Infinity Ring, Magesterium, Worlds Collide (both years), all of the others... they're gone.

A ton of old posts are gone too. The mod said that all posts inactive since 2016 were deleted. I used to have over 200 pages of posts and now I have less than 15. The MB went down to less than 175 when it had over 2200, so a lot of it is gone. SA and Wings of Fire also lost a lot of pages, but I think we were the worst off since our MB is the oldest.

@Monica

I saw the page you quoted. Really glad to hear Agents of SHIELD is getting more appreciation.

My favorite season switches between summer and winter. 

@Reese

Thanks for the tip. 

@Reese and Monica (again)

I'm split between the blonde hair and the dark hair too. I wonder if we could see both variations in upcoming seasons.

I didn't expect the Walking Dead to be above SHIELD in the ratings. I've heard that tons of fan favorite characters (including the now former main character) all left in the last year or two and the fans have been leaving with them.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

You just took it up to level 10 of how terrifiying that scenario could be. I need your idea as a book. Or whatever medium. 

I haven't read the play but I do know how it ends from Wikipedia and I personally perfer the movies ending. I was obsessed with the movie Yentl when I was like 14-15. 

Holy cow Reese if that was a soap opera I would scream. Not actually but that would be cringeworthingly (is that a word?) hilarious. 

I regret it too. *shivers*

Ohhh that sounds so beautiful! 

Same. I feel weirdly connected to it. Quite recently while listening to the radio the speaker said that in the Bible God often shows Himself as a cloud and I thought that that was so beautiful. Today the sky was really dark but at the horizon it was a burnt orange color that was really striking. 

Not just sunsets. Also feelings and moments. They're never captured and I usually never get around to writing them down. It's a bad habit. If I could have one power it would be to remember everything clearly. Not like looking through a glass darkly. I think someday that will happen though. 

How did your Thanksgiving go? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Hey Monica, hey Hazel!  It's great to see y'all :)

• Posted at:

l i g h t   i s   e a s y   t o   l o v e.

s h o w   m e   y o u r   d a r k n e s s.

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

It's okay!

WOAH what?! I had no idea. 

Now I just read what you said about our MB and I just looked through my posts and now I have only 30 pages of posts. I can't believe it. It's hard to convey my shock through this. All of my old posts to my old friends Harper, Vicky, and Seth are just gone. Old RPs, probably my posts to my old Ian Kabra fan club members. Didn't I join like the beginng of 2013? That's basically three years of my life basically wiped away. Some are still around but most are gone. And I told myself to look through my old posts to reminsce before it was wiped away but I only did it like once. It's only thanks to others that not all of it is gone. 

Does it get really hot where you live?

Variations of her hairstyle would be neat. My siblings are right now watch Marvel's Rising and I can hear Daisy's voice. Now a song is playing. 

I'm still in shock about the MB.... I'm going to go see if Becky said something about it. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Kathy

Hi Kathy! How are you? It's great to see you too! :) 

I don't know if you've heard yet but Hazel just told me that, "all posts inactive since 2016 were deleted." I'm still in shock. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Yeah, I've been sort of out of it most of today, just trying to wrap my head around the fact that so many memories are gone.

Not really, I mean, it can get to 90 degrees sometimes in the summer (and the ocassional 100), but it's usually in the 70s or 80s. It's around 50s or 60s this time of year though.

Becky made a statement on it today in the Forum Square.

@Kathy

Hey! How are you? What have you been up to?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Me too. I lost so much and I can't even remember everything I did. Now I can never go back and cringe at my old stuff. Some of my old POVs were saved from the past (I did that in the past just in case they didn't go through). But all of those conversations, so many of them meaningful are gone. One of the posts I have left from the old days you replied too. It wasn't an original post of mine and I just briefly commented on it. 

It can get really hot here. That's why I like autumn and winter so much. 

I saw that and I replied to her statement. I'm still in the shocked stage. I hope an archive was saved. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I know, right? I lost the first chat thread I ever joined. It was me, George, Ali, Dario, Maya, and Rachel. We reached over 1000 posts and it had like over 70 stars (I don't really care about the stars but it does makes me nostalgic, remembering the days when there were more people to star posts). I also did these Percy Jackson interviews, my first popular thread. I only had one episode left that I never finished. It was terribly written, but I had fun with it.

Ah.

Honestly, I'm angry. After the way the mods responded to the IR/SA war a couple years back (which got so bad most of us from Infinity Ring migrated to another place and never returned to the MBs), I've had a hard time trusting them at their word on anything. Now, losing Infinity Ring (a place I grew to actually feel more at home at than 39C back then because of how peaceful it was) and the old posts?

I'm just angry. I wish I wasn't, but I am.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel and Monica:

Yeah, I saw that. Part of me understands because I get needing things like server space and such. But.....It hurts as well. I was going back through some of my old posts right before, and possibly during, the deletions. And it's like just taking away the history of something special. All the the good moments, the tense ones, the supportive messages, the cringe-worthy writings, crazy conversations with friends that moved on just... gone in an instant.

That'd be cool! Maybe she could have the dark hair with blonde highlights?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

Anytime! 

How was your holiday?

Monica:

HAHAHA! YES! I mean...uh........ That'd be interesting. I don't know what medium would best show that, though. I might try and make a character around that idea, actually!

That's pretty cool!

Haha! Well, I suppose it can be a word since it perfectly describes this situation....... SOMEONE CALL WEBSTERS. WE MUST HAVE THIS NEW WORD PUT IN THE DICTIONARY!!!

Now to go find something that is not.....that.

It really is!

That is beautiful! And, you know, I think there may be some truth to that. Oh wow! That sounds so gorgeous! 

That would be amazing! And somewhat scary at the same time. But, if you think about it, we may already have that power. We just can't access the memories. Kind of like on Meet the Robinsons.

It went well! Watched the parade and then went over to spend some time with family. We also got to see the baby (And got to hold him for the first time)! How about you?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

It's like someone took my old diaries and burned them. I hardly wrote in my old diaries, this site was more of an archive than anything else to me. I really need to write things down in paper, but I'm getting better. It's funny looking back how I'm very much the same but very different. 

Oh dark hair with blonde and purple highlights! I like it. Maybe the shade of blonde she has now, or a darker one. Or maybe dark hair with just blonde highlights. Or... I'm gonna stop. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I remember when stars were new. And how the Mods said they were special and they would add them up. I remember the PJ interviws but I didn't remember that it was you! I remember reading those. 

I hardly remember that war (I was oblivious) and I didn't realize they handled it badly but that makes sense, because if they did handle it well it wouldn't have been a war. Weren't the SA MBers just purposefully harrassing you guys for no reason? I'm sorry Hazel. Becky told me and another MBer she could maybe retrieve some stuff by giving her keywords. Her reply is under announcements. I'm still shocked honestly. She said our posts were deleted. There's no archive. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Oh cool! There could be this saga around that idea then a sequel to the character (who is no longer possessed) trying to figure out who they were. 

Look mom, my word is now officially part of the English language! 

Yeah who's to say we don't have every memory already tucked in our brains, just waiting to be unlocked? Hmmmm. 

I love Meet the Robinsons, but I'm not remember that plot point you're mentioning. Now I have to unlock that memory lol. 

I slept through the parade, though I had wanted to see it. But the night before (and into the morning) they wanted to see the movie Julie and Julia. I saw it but then I wouldn't have gotten enough sleep if I saw the parade so I skipped it. I'm glad that the Broadway performances are on the internet because that's what I cared about the most. It was so great to see Laura Benanti as Eliza Dolittle from My Fair Lady! I wish I could see her on stage. She's such a great singer. I saw her in She Loves Me (it was a recording) and The Sound of Music Live. She was aunt Astra in Supergirl. 

Aww I'm glad! We saw my grandmother at the nursing home. We didn't eat a traditional meal. My dad got a turkey from work and he had made a lot of foods involving turkey during the week and we had a meal that was a lot like the traditional meal. Then we did an escape room that was Egyptian themed. We almost won. But we would have needed like 15 more minutes probably to figure it out. It was fun. Then we saw that beautiful sunset on the way home. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Reese

My holiday was uneventful. My mom already had the Christmas lights though. She loves Christmas. We decorate a lot. What did you do over the holidays?

@Monica

I remember the announcement about stars too. Honestly, looking at my star count always makes me happy because it makes me think back to all the threads people starred and all the good memories.

Basically, you know how there's sort of unspoken rules when on the MB that aren't in the exactly in the main rules (don't spam, be mean, start fights)? We thought writing them all out on one thread and giving the link to each new member of the Message Board would help in reducing conflict (it was actually the result of a minor conflict due to a misunderstanding due to different MB cultures and it helped for a long time).

The conflict got pretty bad. I'm just going to copy and paste the way I explained it to someone else (with slight editing since I don't think you were there and he saw parts of it). I'm putting it in invisible ink because I don't want to start a fight if anyone else who was there finds this. I apologize in advance if I just repeated something I already said.

We had several conflicts with SA over a period of months that lead to things being the way they were. The first started because we learned of an MBer's death (her brother told us). We had a funeral thread and asked that no threads irrelevant to the funeral to be posted for that weekend. We thought it was an easy request since our MB was super quiet (meaning basically everyone read every thread) and most of us knew her. One SAMBer didn't follow that and we told them what was going on and asked nicely that they did. They complained to SA, and a bunch of people came over to post random stuff. Eventually, the person apologized and most of the people left.

The second was unintentionally started by one of Jonathan's Virtual Worlds. He made a joke about IR being better (the series), but the SAMBers thought it was about the people and MBs. Lasted for a bit, he apologized pretty quickly, still went on for a little after that.

The third and final one involved one SAMBer. I should probably give more info to this one.

After all the conflicts, we (the members of IR), created a bunch of unofficial rules to keep peace in the MB. They were basic, like be nice, please do not come here if you only want to cause conflict, moderate the randomness (randomness was SA's thing, IR preferred having councils and planned events, it was just a different MB culture). They had actually been very helpful in reducing misunderstandings (at least until this conflict). Anyway, we would give the link to new MBers so that they'd understand and no conflicts would break out.

This MBer I mentioned (not saying who because it's in the past now) posted a bunch of threads all the time and it became hard to catch up on events. We asked that they make less topics and maybe keep them in groups, like a blog for events in life and another for book related stuff. After all, the MB was small, so we read almost every thread anyway. They took it to meaning that we were "preventing them from being themself" and mentioned it on SA, who did the same thing they did the first time.

We were angry, after all, what right did a bunch of people, almost all of which had never even been to IR before this, have to tell us how our MB was run? Order and limited randomness (like fluffeh (which I should note, was a thing on SA) random or spam, to be specific, not stuff like RPs or blogs or games) made for peace. Would they like it if we told them their MB had to be that way? It got bad on both sides.

Eventually, mods stepped in, but they basically just said we (IR) had to get over it. Several people in our group (and only our group, even though many others were worse, one to the point where a very angry big sister returned to the MBs and asked who made her brother cry) got banned, temporarily and permanently. I was the first one (thought it was a permanent ban, but it ended up lasting a few months). The ones who didn't were tired of it and left. After all, all three of these conflicts happened over a few months. Why wouldn't people get tired of it? Thus, the end of IR.

We did have some nice SAMBers on our side though, who just wanted to figure out what was happening so that it would stop.

And that's about it. Trusting the mods has been hard since then.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I would have added this to my last post, but I only found out afterward. Apparently, Daredevil is cancelled???

I didn't expect that at all. I'm not a big fan, but it seemed super popular and there's fans and promotion everywhere. Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Daredevil (and Defenders, but that was a miniseries). All cancelled. What is going on?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Monica and Hazel, 

Y’all I swear I responded to this but apparently it didn’t go through??  Ugh.  Anyway, I was just saying how Chu told me about the posts being deleted and I was in shock for quite a bit.  I’ve gone around and posted on a couple of threads that mean a lot to me.  I really wish we’d had some kind of warning, you know??  Especially for a message board with so much history.

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Kathy

It's alright! I think Becky said something in the forum square that all the posts at a certain time a day or two ago didn't go through, even ones belonging to the mods. Maybe that was it?

Anyway, I definitely agree with what you said about the warning. I mean, even if Becky didn't know when and for sure, she did say she knew that it could happen. Informing everyone about the possibility that it could happen, even if it doesn't happen (though it did here) would have given people time to get everything together. 

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Hazel: That sounds about right, a bunch of my posts around that time didn’t go through.  Yeah, I just figured that would be the whole point of her Town Square thread, ya know?  Especially with IR - a warning on that MB really should have happened.

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Kathy

I said the exact same thing to Becky on the Forum Square thread. Hopefully, she'll be able to give us a heads up if it happens again.

And you do not have to tell me twice about Infinity Ring. As someone who posted there a lot before the IR/SA war and one of the only people who checked on it right up until it was gone, losing it hurt really badly.

Thankfully, Becky said that Kari mentioned something called the Wayback Machine that helped find old posts. With that, I was able to collect most of the popular Infinity Ring posts that we lost, including Emerald's funeral thread (I think that was one of the things that hurt the most). It was harder with 39C posts though, since there are so many more of them.

This is one of the many times I'm glad IR was a small, kind community because it means we checked pretty much every post which, so the links were checked on enough for it to be archived.

Oh, I also found this April Fools Day thread where a bunch of people pretended to be Oz and Lyss! I saw you post on it and wondered if you would want a copy of it.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Hazel:  Yeah, I checked out the Wayback Machine in my downtime but it seems like it didn’t save many of the threads that I was looking at?  I’m glad you had a lot more luck with the IR posts though.  As for the April Fool’s thread, I’d love a copy of it!  You think you could throw it somewhere OtR?

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Kathy

Yeah, it's kind of frustrating. I think the Machine only saves the pages that gets more views (basically, the ones that get more posts). 

I deleted my stuff over there, but I'll restore it all and get the pages to you. I should warn you, the format is super weird and all the fonts and stuff are basically gone.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Hazel:  Yeah, I keep seeing threads and getting excited but literally close to none of them are saved anywhere -_-  It's whatever I guess.  That's fine, I'll take what I can get at this point.  I just still can't believe they deleted 1000+ pages of history.

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Kathy

Send you a message over there. 

Also, it's I think like 2000+ pages of posts on here (Chu said that there were around 2200 posts and now there's less than 200), plus all the ones lost on SA and Wings of Fire (which were super active and I think also lost at least a thousand or two), plus all the pages from all the other MBs. Yeah, 39C, SA, and Wings of Fire are the only MBs left.

No Infinity Ring, no Tombquest, no Magisterium, no Worlds Collide (2014 or 2015), none of the others survived according to a friend of mine who used to be on Infinity Ring.

I'm guessing around 4000 pages of posts are now gone.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Kathy (again)

I found a few other old threads you might be interested in. There's something called the Mr Buttons Kabra show (I only have the first page though) and something called A Kabra's Heart by Layna (again, only first page). I think I remember you saying you read a lot of old Amian stuff, so I was wondering if you also wanted that.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Hazel: Thanks a lot my dude.  That's so crazy how they just wiped it all off like that and didn't even like archive it.  They just deleted it.  It's like they never had any idea that we have real conversations and interactions with one another that might possibly mean something.  [shrug]  4000 pages of posts?  No biggie, nothing important happened there right?

The more I think about it the more frustrated I get.  I'll bet you some of the oldies, like Red, are going to log in one day and find out that their entire existences have been wiped away.  There's something just wrong about that.

• Posted at:

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Kathy

The MB is acting kinda weird at the moment. I'd responded to Hazel on another thread and it didn't go through.

Me too. All that history just gone. It was like someone came and burned my old diaries, and this MB had way more of my writing and just seeing me grow up than my old diaries do. I guess that just goes to show you can't trust technology to hold valuable things. 

@Hazel

What is the Wayback Machine? I responded to Becky about keywords but she hasn't responded to it yet. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Ugh my reply didn't go through! I'll wait and see tomorrow if it does and if not I'll reply again. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

(This is my second reply.) 

Has the smoke cleared up where you are? 

My brother told me that about Daredevil. I was shocked to hear it. He I think read something that said it might go to the Disney streaming service that's going to come out. But today he said it might be too dark for that. I wonder if Jessica Jones will be cancelled. 

I had no idea that was what the war was about. Like where was I. No need to apologize, you didn't repeat yourself. Out of curiousity, did you not want anyone to create a new thread, or did you ask that no one discuss anything irrelevant to the persons passing? The SAMB was very random. It was very different from T39CMB. I think a lot of the SAMBers were younger, but I don't mean that in a rude way. What is fluffeh? I remember the word but I have no idea what it means. Is it a word for fan fiction fluff? I'm sorry that you were banned. After reading all of that I don't blame you for not trusting the Mods. If you don't mind me asking do you know why specifically you were banned? I hope you IR guys were still able to keep in touch. I guess you guys had your own (or the) otr? I could never figure out what that was. 

Really random but I was scrolling through my old replies on this thread and came across two replies of mine that I thought you'd like to see. They're from January 26th and 27th of 2017

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 29 , , 31