Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Reese

It was swallowed by the void. 

You could be the first. A pioneer in a career option that does not yet exist (or does it.......). I think I'd have to agree with that... 

^_^

It is, but then it's weird that it's weird. The only downside is that my camera on my phone is bad when it comes to distances. But thankfully people recorded it with better quality than I could provide and it's on YouTube. I also bought some things. There were a lot of vendors and really talented artists. The most unique thing I bought was a Star Wars sticker. It looks like its a stained glass window. Rey is a princess, BB-8 is a bird on her finger, Finn is the prince bowing, and Kylo is the villain hiding in the woods watching them.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY REESE!!! How did your b-day go? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

I got a huuuuuuuuuuuge project and I'm procrastinating.  Anyone know the struggle?  Some tips?

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Zeke

Zeke it's good to see you! I've been wondering if you're doing okay. 

I definitely do. I either tackle a problem or procrastinate. Listening to music while doing something I don't feel like doing passes the time and makes it enjoyable. Maybe you could give yourself so much time and make it a goal to get to a certain point, take a break, and keep going? 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Oh no. Maybe we were successful with the time machine in the future but now voids are opening in the past....

Hehe! That'd be awesome!

Weird is weird. Ah, that stinks! But I know the feeling. My phone's camera hates near and far distances. It needs glasses. Sweet! I'll see if I can find it at some point. AWE!!!! THAT'S ADORABLE!!! 

^_^ Thanks! It went well! I went bowling with a few friends and watched a whole lot of My Hero Academia when we got home. 

Zeke:

*Tackle hugs* Good to see ya!

Yeah, I know the struggle. Sometimes what I do is I'll put on some music to focus. Or, I'll work on something else for a bit and then come back to the first project. 

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

*sighs* Aw man....

I thought to myself when I first read your message that what if you could have a monocle for your phone? Except instead of a chain it was a band that held the monocle in place, and you put it around your phone and line it up with the camera. And maybe you could have different lenses with different amounts of sharpness. One could be like binoculars and another like a magnifying glass. 

I'm glad that it went well! Did you win at bowling? 

@Everyone

Hurricane Michael will be hitting us tomorrow and I will be effected by the storm. We're pretty prepared I would say. I hope Michael doesn't hit your area Reese but if it does I hope your area doesn't flood! I hope everyone stays safe, whether or not you'll be effected by the storm. I will probably lose power, so if it takes me a while to respond that would be why. Au revoir till then! 

@Hazel

I hope that you guys are doing well, but especially that you and your mom are doing better health wise. I miss talking to you, and just know that we're always here for you! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Reese

I'm not okay, but I don't think anyone in the family really is, so....

I'm talking to my therapist, so that's something.

@Monica

Not feeling better after I go to the hospital at all. They just keep saying they're trying something that should work and she'd be discharged in a few days, but it never works. She's been there almost a month now.

I hope you and your family are alright after the hurricane.

@Reese and Monica

Hey, can either of you access the Infinity Ring forums? It's not working for me at all. It looks like they completely redesigned and they're working on "new" forums. Really mods? After ignoring my MB for literally years, now you take away the forums without any warning while you're working on "better" ones?

As you can tell, I'm frustrated. If you have any luck getting it to work, please tell me how you did it.

In other news, I'm currently failing my math class, my mom's been in the hospital for over three weeks, and I might join a club at the local high school.

How are you two?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect & Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

Blog: /301450

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Guess we need to figure out something else, eh?

Ooooh! That'd be adorable! And then you could dress the phone up to match each lens/frame! Like an explorers costume for the binoculars!

Yeah! Well, not exactly. But I got a bit better so that's a win in my book!

Ah, geez. I know the storm's come and gone but y'all stay safe! I hope you guys are alright. See you in the future, mon ami!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

Oh dear. *Hugs* I'm sorry to hear all that's happening. We're here if you want to talk about things. And if not, like Monica said, we are here for you. 

Yeah, I can't access it either. Which sucks. I dislike the fact that the mods would change things without saying something. Especially with Infinity Ring. That place has been around since forever. Guess we'll have to wait and see how things turn out...

Geez, that stinks. Hopefully things'll turn around soon! Ooo! Joining a club might be fun. Was there a specific one you had in mind?

I'm alright. I've reached this point of being so done with application process, I'm a TA this semester, learned I can't dance and tried to do some free writing.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I'm so sorry Hazel. *hugs* I wish there was something I could do or say. By my own personal experience the one being who's always there is Jesus and He's there for you as well if you call on Him. His presence gives me comfort and confidence. I hope the doctors and nurses find out how to help your mom. And that you'll find healing and rest as well. 

We are okay. We lost power on Wednesday and just got it back today. Our house suffered no damage. 

When I went to the Infinity Ring site all I got were a list of the books and what they look like. They should have given some sort of warning. I hope there's a way to get to it that we're missing. I have a feeling they're going to take down this MB without any warning as well. Why take it down anyway? It's an archive that's important to some people and not to say anything is wrong. Becky B took down the thread where I asked her if the app that they're making is taking the place of the forums. Which new forums are they making? 

I hope you're able to and I know you can bounce back in your math class. A club will be fun.What type is it?

My family and I are doing well. Just the usual. I do have a lot to do on my to do list. Oh and my little sister is turning 13 and we're surprising her with an Anne of Green Gables themed party so I'm looking forward to that. I need to find a way to incorporate the Lake of Shining Waters. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

What if we changed our chemical makeup to be like that of beings who are able to effortlessly travel through space and time? Or live like the Bajoran Prophets. We don't understand time because we've already lived every single one of our experiences from the beginning. Or is there ever a beginning? Honestly that concept makes my head hurt. 

And a suit for the monocle one! That's a great idea! : D Oh and the magnifying glass could have a Sherlock outfit! 

It is to me too. 

We're okay! We suffered no damages. We lost power on Wednesday and just got it back today. Did you guys experience Michael? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

*Does the math*

Uh......I think we might kinda Marty McFly ourselves out of existence. But it would be cool if we could!

Also, that is rather confusing. Would that mean we have existed forever? Like forever-forever? And does that mean we still exist after dieing? And does that mean every few millennium we're reincarnated for some reason!? Gah! THIS IS TOO MUCH TO PROCESS!

OOOOO! That'd be amazing!!!

^_^

Thank goodness! I'm glad you all are okay! Yeah, we did a little. We lost power for a little bit and it got a bit stormy for a couple of days. But, other than that, it was very calm. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

hey all what's up? Been super busy but I recently finished a big story I've been working on so that's cool.

• Posted at:

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Aw man. I guess it will only be a dream. 

Those points blew my mind. O_O Though I'm kinda confused about the reincarnation point. 

Yay I'm glad you're okay!

Did you see the news about the CW crossover? Barry is Green Arrow and Oliver is Flash. It seems like time was ruined again. And it probably is tied in with Nora. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Jack

Hi Jack! That's so cool!! Would you feel comfortable giving a little summary of it? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Jack:

Allo chap! Not much is going on. Just living life and such. How about ypu? And that is pretty cool

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Maybe not. There may still be a way...

O_O Oh my. Yeah, I think at that point I was just a wee bit too tired and said the first thing that came to mind.

Same goes for you!

I did see it. And quite frankly, that wouldn't surprise me. CAN'T THEY JUST STOP MESSING WITH TIME FOR ONE LITTLE SECOND?! I'm pretty sure the Doctor hasn't messed up time this much in just a span of a few months! AND HE'S AN ACTUAL TIME LORD!!!! 

Ahem. Uh. Anyways....Sorry for the rant.

I honestly haven't been watching the Flash (or any CW shows) this season. I might later on but it's just not that interesting to me right now. Plus, rumor has it that they might kill Cisco. Again. Which would suck. But not as much as the first time. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

And if there is still a way and we become beings who can see all of time itself would we go back to this moment and see all of time itself? I'm gonna stop. 

Gotcha. Are you one of those people who gets really giggly when they're tired? Because that's me. It's slightly embarrassing. Everything becomes hilarious.

Thank you! 

Oh and I started Deep Space 9 recently! I like everyone so far. Though I wish Brooks would stop overacting with his portrayal of Sisko. 

Right? The Doctor is more responsible (most of the time). But it seems like Oliver's name is Barry? How?? Idk maybe I'm wrong. It's okay! I like reading them. 

Wait..... Cisco died before? I asked Timothy to make sure I wasn't crazy for not remembering and he doesn't remember that either. I'm questioning how well we can remember things. The Flash is mostly forgettable looking back at it. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

I mean, hypothetically, we could. But we'd be setting up a time loop of sorts. Unless time is linear..... 

Yes. I can't help but laugh, sometimes! And then, I always end up trying to figure out why whatever I was laughing at was so funny in the first place.

You're welcome!

Nice! I don't think I've seen that since middle school. How do you like it so far (besides the characters)?

Hehe, yeah. Most of the time. Oliver's name is Barry.....? I think I have several questions...... Aw, well, thanks!

Yeah, technically he died when it was revealed Thawn was Wells back before Barry ran back in time to save the city from the Tsunami in season one. Sometimes I question that too. I can remember a random fact about the empire state building but not what we ate for dinner two days ago. It kind of is. Maybe the storyline was too dull. Or maybe they tried to do waaaaaaay too much in one season.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I think it's linear for us but not for God. I think He's lived every event that has/will happen. 

Honestly I think a lot of things are amusing that most people wouldn't find amusing. I won't laugh at a joke per say but how they deliver it/facial expressions. I make myself laugh too all the time. I'm a nut. XD 

I like it! I know the first season is slow but it gets a lot better later on. I can't wait to watch the mid seasons. I like the social aspect of it all. The species, the social problems, the different experiences. It feels deeper. I also think it will look at both sides and make the viewer think while being nuanced. 

It took me a while after reading it to remember Barry stopping a tsunami. The mind can do weird things. In many ways the Flash would have a lot happen but nothing was ever permanent. There was no real development. No real change. Take Killer Frost. She was molded in different ways with no real journey for her or Caitlin. Why does Caitlin like KF now? Who is KF? Anything can happen on the Flash but nothing will ever really matter. Like the logic of how Barry got out of jail. That's why I stopped watching. I haven't seen Supergirl in a while either. I stopped sometime late season 3 and haven't gone back. I thought I would but then I read a detail about the logic behind a characters decision in s3 and I don't think I'll go back. Also it can be really clumsy and directionless. But I should stop being so critical. Oh, they just filmed 6x10 of AOS!! I can't wait to see it. 

I hope you had a safe Halloween! Random but the Google doodle game is so much fun. I wish we could play it together! It would have been neat if there was a bat avatar. And a sea turtle avatar. ;) 

@Hazel

I hope you're doing well! I'm praying for you and I hope you and your mom are doing a lot better. I thought you'd like to know if you didn't already that Ming said they filmed 6x10 already. I can't believe they've already filmed so many. 

We're here for you and I hope you stayed safe on Halloween.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yeah, I think so too. But isn't that crazy, in an amazing kind of way? Just being able to live through everything that has or will happen? I wonder if He ever gets bored.....?

Yes! The facial expressions tend to be my weakness when it comes to comedy.  Hehe, we all are on some level :P

Ooo! That's awesome! I think the social aspects/issues were one of the biggest reasons I loved the series (And now I'm starting to wonder if my love for Model UN came from watching stuff like this.....). I honestly don't recall the mid seasons. But, from what I remember, they should be pretty good! I hope you enjoy it! 

Yes indeed. And to think we only use so little of it. Yeah, I agree. The show has had a lot of inconsistencies (with everything from the science to just the story line in general). Which makes it much harder to enjoy the show. I get you. I tried to do the same thing with the Flash and Arrow. Haven't watched them since last year. Well, technically, I haven't watched Arrow since around season 4.

Yay! I can't wait! Though, I fear what Infinity War has done to all the characters. Especially, Fizt and Simmons. I get the feeling one of them will have been erased just based on how thing's have gone with them in the past. But, at the same time, what ever happens in Infinity War could explain how Deke is still alive. Unless the writers decide that there timeline is non-linear. Then he can just exist for reasons, I guess.

You too! It was! I probably played it waaaay too much. But it was so fun! AWE! That would have been so cute and cool! Maybe it'll happen next year!

Hazel:

*Sends hugs* Hope you and your family are doing okay! We're always here if you need to talk/rant/just express yourself!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I don't think He does. Before time itself there was no time and He knew what would happen (and was maybe at the point living through all of it?). He loves us too much to get bored with us. 

^_^

Dude it probably did! One of my favorite things about sci-fi is that it's social commentary and we can apply what we learn to our own lives. Looking at what's happening in our country though and looking at it from the perspective I've been taught through stories I'm worried where we're going. So many people are at each others throats and villainizing each other. Also how so many are ignoring the evil on their side to just point at the evil across the aisle. It's getting/is scary. 

Do you only remember the first season? Thank you! I'm sure I will. I've been spoiled about a few plot twists though. But it's okay. 

I wonder what would happen if we used 90% of our brain....

After the other version of Fitz died I don't think they'll do anything more to Fitzsimmons like that. That's overkill. And tiring. I think they'll survive IW. As for the others..... I don't want to think about it. But if everyone killed by Thanos comes back I think the gang will be okay. They'll find some way to explain them not fighting Thanos. Or maybe they will. I think Deke is alive because he's from a different timeline and can never go back to the one where he existed. 

Thank you! If you want to play it again I believe they save the doodles so you can play them/see them again. That would be adorable if they did it next year! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

Super sorry it took me so long to reply! My mom got out of the hospital like two weeks ago, so that's good. She's only throwing up about once a day, which is still bad, but progress. I got like super behind on schoolwork (failing math for the first time ever), so I've been busy trying to catch up. 

The air quality here in California is just terrible thanks to the fires. They say in our area it'll probably get worse later today.

Also, have you guys ever seen the show Fresh off the Boat? Ming is recurring in the show this season (it's also on ABC and since AoS has a shorter season, she probably had time) and this week's episode was her first appearance. Her and Constance Wu is a duo I never knew I needed until now. It was great.

How are you guys?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. And that's a comforting thought! Could you imagine if we lived in something like a Greek Mythology? 

Definitely! And it is scary. Especially when you see that there are people who would rather push their agendas than help people to live their lives. But, I think there is still some hope. There are people who are starting to realize some of the things that are going on and are trying to take action.

Maybe? I think I remember the second half of the first season. Then maybe seasons two and three? Yay! That's fantastic!

Ooo! Who knows! Maybe we could fly?!

I hope so. Between Infinity War and Fitzsimmons, my Marvel emotions are a complete wreck. Hmm....He might be. But guess we won't know until next season. I wonder if he and Daisy will fall for each other? 

Really? I'll see if I can find it! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

SQUUEEEEE!!! *Tackle hugs*

Don't worry about it, mate! I'm glad your Mum's doing better! And I hope you catch up soon! But don't stress yourself out. Cause that'd be bad.

Oh no. If I could, I would send all the rain we've been getting to California. But my wizarding skills are kind of.....uh....chaotic? You all stay safe! Hopefully things'll clear up soon.

I have not. Not yet, at least. But that sounds cool and fun! Definitely have to check it out in the future!

I'm good. Been sick for almost three weeks now, so that's fun. I got through most of my applications, so spending hours telling people my life story doesn't have to happen anymore. And, I've really gotten into a rpg. How are you?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

*tackle hugs* It's okay Hazel! I'm just glad that you're back. 

I'm glad that she's better, and I hope she gets all better soon. How are you doing? 

I'm sorry about that. That sounds awful. I hope the fires are taken out soon. The videos on the internet are so surreal. 

Nope I haven't but I saw I think it was the AOS Instagram post about Ming's role. But for some reason I understood her role is in flashbacks? Am I right? 

I'm doing well. My braces should be coming off soon. I've had them for a little over two years and I'm ready for them to be taken off lol. They can be so awkward. Like when you smile and are unsmiling it's this weird inbetween. Also the chances of your lip being caught by them just skyrocketed. So you have to unsmile quickly and then you look insincere. I'm ready for the awkwardness and the time consuming task of cleaning to end. 

@Hazel and Reese

I don't know if you guys heard but Stan Lee passed away today. :'( He was 95. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Life would be awful if we did lol. Greek mythology is interesting but I wouldn't want to live in a reality like that. The gods are so horrible. 

Hope is stronger than fear. 

♩ I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky ♩

I still hope Daisy and Deke don't end up together. I'm still holding out for Robbie to show up. And hopefully he and Daisy will team up in both ways hehe... 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Hey guys! Sorry, my parents are really overbearing sometimes it's hard to hop online. Write or even talk to my friends! How have you all been?! I've been writing as well as I can and recently been reading the Hobbit (tbh I think the movies are better) also the story was about a boy who is trying to save a little girl from a monster that may or may not exist.

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

@Monica the idea that we only use 10% of our brain is a myth

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Reese

*hugs back*

Thankfully, Thanksgiving break will give me a chance to get caught up.

Sick for three weeks? That is terrible. I've been sick about a week and a half and I hate it. There's no way I could take three weeks of it.

I'm not doing much. Watching more of The Great British Baking Show on Netflix with my parents, putting on socks in the house (which is a rarity for me) because it's so cold. The usual.

@Monica

*hugs back* (Why do all three of us always tackle hug? I only noticed that now) 

Alright. Going to therapy (which is alright, the woman is nice), doing schoolwork (finally getting some Spanish done for once), and catching up on a few shows I've fallen behind on.

I hope the fires are taken care of soon too.

No, the show is set in the 90s. 

That's great! Are there any foods you couldn't (or had trouble) eating with your braces that you want to have once they're gone?

I saw that about Stan Lee. I don't think I've really processed it yet.

@Reese and Monica

The air quality here has just been getting worse. It's like a thick fog, but it's actually smoke. Like, you can't even see the end of the street clearly.

My brother got a call this morning that classes at his college were cancelled and just before writing this, we got notified that I would have no school tomorrow and that the whole county cancelled classes. Which I honestly did not expect them to do since we only had one more day until Thanksgiving break.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

The air quality here is now in the very unhealthy range instead of just unhealthy, which is not good, but I've got some great news that I don't think any of us could have expected.

AGENTS OF SHIELD GOT RENEWED FOR SEASON 7!! Yes, this is not a lie, it's happening! Marvel and the showrunner have confirmed it! Apparently, they went ahead with it so so that both seasons (season 7 is also 13 episodes) can be filmed back to back to reduce filming costs. I'm so excited!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Jack

Hi Jack! It's okay. I've been doing well. How are you?

That story sounds really interesting (I really do mean that)! I wish I could read it. Is it an unreliable narrator story? 

I had forgotten about how people say you only use that much of a small portion of your brain. I was thinking you use say 40-60% but I should look it up instead of just going with what I remember people saying. Thanks for letting me know! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

A lot of people I've noticed tackle hug on the MB. It may be because we're Cahills. It seems legit. (But in all seriousness I have no idea.)

I'm glad that your therapist is nice. Were the doctors at the hospital able to help you when you went? 

I need to get to studying Spanish again. I am a horrible procrastinator. 

I wouldn't have guessed it was in the 90s based on the appearance, but I may have been really oblivious to the 90s aesthetic. 

I'm acutally planning on either going shopping after getting my braces off or buying foods before getting them off. But when I do I want to eat tacos with hard shells, chips I couldn't eat before, Fruit Stripe bubble gum, and caramels. I haven't had a hard taco in a little more then two years. Really sticky candies and really hard foods I can't eat. Unless the hard foods can but cut up then I can, but even then it's a little risky. 

Me neither. Once we had the oppurtuinity to see him at a con but the line was so thick we couldn't see him and we weren't going to get an autograph. 

Wow that's worse than I imagined! I hope the air clears up soon. Are the authorities recommending to stay inside? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel and Reese

I SAW THAT!!!! I was going to tell you two but you beat me to it. I found out through Elizabeth Henstridge. 

I also recently saw through screenshots of articles that:

1. AOS is more popular than Daredevil. 

2. AOS is the most viewed Marvel show.

3. AOS won an HPA (I have no idea what that is) award for Best Visual Effects in the Over 13 episodes category. The effects are so amazing so I'm really happy for them.

*inserts Kasius gif* 

I mean does this mean AOS will become more popular and accepted as time goes on? I'm leaning towards yes. Finally. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I meant to post this before but I'm sorry Hazel, I asked Becky B a few days ago and she said that unfortunately the IR MB is gone for good. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Maybe because hugs don't seem like enough? Making it a tackle hug makes the effect seem more real? I don't know.

Not really. We only saw them for like a few minutes each day to talk about health. Our family is in the process of trying to get a diagnosis.

Same! I always procrastinate.

I like your food goals. Definitely enjoy your freedom.

I don't know if there's an official statement or anything, but I think everyone has the common sense to stay inside as long as possible anyway.

I know about Infinity Ring. I found Becky's response to your post a little while back. Not really happy about it. I mean, it wasn't even that active, so what would have been the harm in leaving it there for old times sake? I'm trying not to think about it all too much because I'll get frustrated.

I found out on about the news from Marvel. I laughed at all the people who said it should have ended years ago, especially since most of them said that they either haven't watched the show at all or only the first few episodes.

I saw all of those things! I hope all this good press about the show will convince more people to give it a chance (and a fair one, not like the people who went in expecting it to be Avengers: TV edition, even when the showrunners said repeatedly that it was about SHIELD when it started back in 2013).

@Reese and Monica

Adding to the news about Agents of SHIELD, have either of you seen Chloe's new suit? It has some purple parts, just like in Marvel Rising!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Maybe because hugs don't seem like enough? Making it a tackle hug makes the effect seem more real? I don't know.

Not really. We only saw them for like a few minutes each day to talk about diagnosis stuff. Our family is in the process of trying to me get tested for this condition. I'll tell you more about it once we get an appointment, but I think it might be it. It suddenly makes a lot of things in my life make sense.

Same! I always procrastinate.

I like your food goals. Definitely enjoy your freedom.

I don't know if the officials here made a statement or anything, but I think everyone has the common sense to stay inside as long as possible anyway.

I know about Infinity Ring. I stumbled onto Becky's response to your post a little while back. Still bitter about it. I mean, it wasn't even that active, so what would have been the harm in leaving it there for old times sake? I'm trying not to think about it all too much because I'll get frustrated.

I found out on about the news on a Marvel post. I laughed at all the haters who said it should have ended years ago, especially since most of them either haven't watched the show at all or only the first few episodes.

I saw all of those things! I hope all this good press about the show will convince more people to give it a chance (and a fair one, not like the people who went in expecting it to be Avengers: TV edition, even when the showrunners said repeatedly that it was about SHIELD when it started back in 2013).

@Reese and Monica

Adding to the news about Agents of SHIELD, have either of you seen the picture Chloe posted with her new suit? It has some purple parts, just like in Marvel Rising!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Huh. Didn't think it went through the first time. 

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel and Monica:

WOOHOOO!!!  YES!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! That is all wonderful news! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yeah, I head about. May he rest in peace.

Same. It'd be like walking on eggshells all the time. Once false move and then, "Welp, looks like Zeus is gonna rain down his wrath on the earth for the next 200 years."

That it is.

I think about it every night and day, Spread my wings and fly away....

OOOH! I forgot about Robbie! Now I'm conflicted!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Jack:

Hey mate! No worries! I'm doing well! How about yourself?

The Hobbit was awesome! I have yet to see the movie, though. I can only find the last two, not the first one. Which kind of sucks. And the story sounds interesting! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 28 , , 30