ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Zeke:

Ooooh! That's awesome!

What?! No! Not a cliff hanger!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Glad to hear it! I'm bored as ever with school and the Pre-cal is driving my brain insane. But, other than that, I'm good!

Ah, okay! No. Well, maybe just a little (I mean absolutely no offense!). But I can see where you're coming from. Growing up, I was taught that if something is bad, it's just waiting to be made good. So, if human nature is bad/corrupt, then it more than likely will be made good one day. Unless something is truly evil. I'm not a hundred percent sure what to think of that. Aye, it's true. I think I know the one you're talking about. And it really is awful. I think it ends up worse for the victim when they do something wrong because they know and are willing to say, "Hey this isn't right." But then go ahead and do something to someone else (or wont own up to their past secrets because they think it wont be revealed).

Nice! I'm not sure I have a favorite character, but Peeta was very interesting. Maybe she will! Some authors love to write a good backstory. I honestly love a story with those themes. Which reminds me. Have you ever read the Legend series? Yeah, I never understood that. Normally you do one movie per book. Unless it's a really long book.....

Yay!!! Can't wait!!! *Looks at calendar* Well, metaphorically speaking....

Yep! Should be on the main page.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I'm glad that you're doing well, though your schooling doesn't seem fun. I encourage you to give yourself breaks and focus on the things you love to do outside of schooling for motivation. 

No offense taken. :) Reading about your worldview made me think of Star Trek. From what I understand you believe that humanity will better itself and put aside its selfishness for the sake of others. A future where everyone (or almost everyone) follows the golden rule the best they can. Am I right? 

They split it into two parts for the money from what I understand. If it had been one it would have been a lot more thrilling. She hasn't came out with a new book in years. I also really enjoyed her Underland Chronicles. I'm not remembering if we've talked about it. It's really underratted. No I haven't but I know of it. Would you recommend it? 

*stares impatiently at the calendar* It'll be here before you know it. Probably. 

I saw both posts from Becky the new Mod. Scholastic is coming out with a new app. I asked if it would replace the website and I haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm starting to grow more wary. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Branch: Ekaterina

Well I'll be! If it ain't a lot of my old friends in one place...

If any of them remember me that is ^-^

• Posted at:

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Jack:

*Tackle hugs*

Course we wouldn't forget you, Jacky!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yeah. The only exciting thing school-wise this year is Forensic Science. And maybe prom/ graduation. Actually, I kind of was asked to prom by a friend of mine. AND I'M FREAKING OUT! GAH! Anyways, I'll try to do that! I know I'm going to be doing some volunteering this year. And there is one place I absolutely love to volunteer at (though I may only be able to go volunteer during school holidays)! Might even take up a sport! Or something artsy. I don't know. There are infinite possibilities!

Ah, okay! :) That's interesting! Why did it make you think of Star Trek? I feel like I don't have the words to explain what I'm thinking very well. But, yes. That's pretty much my worldview. 

Huh. I wonder in they would have considered that fact that, had it been one thrilling movie, they may have made more money. Unless it was like Lord of The Rings level of long. I never could finish the last movie. It was like four hours long! Oh. I haven't read the Underland Chronicles (but I think I've seen them at the library). What's it about? I definitely would! 

*Continues to stare at calendar* Welp, we could just build a time machine and jump forward a few months.

Ah, okay! That's a bit worriesome. Why would they replace the site with an app? I get having an app just because of the time we live in. But.... I don't know. That wouldn't really make sense. *Shrugs* Hopefully that won't happen.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Well, I guess I should compose why I've been gone??? Ehhh Idk why I just got distracted really sadly. Although I did miss a lot of people here hence. I am here. 

*missed you, Reese!

My life is really really hectic. I prefer not to go into details but yeah.

I've discovered a lot of things about myself but one of the constants I still have is writing :p I'm actually getting ready to submit a story to a magazine for publishing. As well as working on a book and more short stories for magazines

Also, I love how much you guys LOVE MARVEL AND DC!

*I have read a lot of this chat while waiting for responses.

Did you all see infinity war? Invisible ink: Mr. Stark...I don't feel so good...

Btw they actually did make a steampunk Batman movie.

Also kind of violent *I actually like violent media though.* Flashpoint Paradox.

Basically, its an animated flash movie about he goes back in time and changes a certain event which messed up the timeline and creates a crazy universe *Batman uses guns, Superman is a government experiment etc.

Really good.

Also in regards to Flash I will quote a meme.

"My names Barry Allan and I'm the fastest man alive...in the first episode."

Also is Javi still here Reese?

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Building upon Reese's worldview I have a belief that all men and women are born in a state of flux. I believe doing good or doing evil is really a choice.

Although yes we are born with selfish desires in truth these are not necessarily bad desires. If we did not have the inclination to feed ourselves we would starve. We just need to recognize when to follow these desires and when not too. I believe everyone has good and negative inside of them and they must choose between doing what they see as right or doing what they see as wrong.

I also believe culture plays a significant factor in what see as right or wrong, however, I believe in the end humanity ultimately chooses to do the right thing. 

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

My mom kept throwing up. She's still not doing so good. She's been sleeping through the afternoon a lot.

It wasn't much of a fun birthday. My mom got checked into the hospital the night before and wasn't released for a few days, so it was a lot of back and forth.

Spanish? If you figure out a good way to pick up the language quickly, I'd love to know. I've been stuck on the first semester of Spanish for two years now and I need two full years of it to graduate.

True, but I prefer to think low rather than believe the unlikely will happen and be disappointed when it doesn't. Maybe that's disappointing, but it's how I've always thought.

@Reese

Thanks.

It's busier now that school's started. My schedule's pretty wacky with my dual enrollment. I've got to go to one class at my local high school, then go to my Independent Study classes (on the days I'm meant to), and eat lunch before going again to take another class at the high school (I couldn't get consecutive classes).

Hey, if you need any help with Pre-Calculus, you can ask me if you like. As interested as I am in writing, math is actually my best subject at the moment.

You always get storms? That sucks.

Like a body swap? Interesting. I mean, the idea with a friend is scary enough, but what if you swap with a stranger that you've never met and have no sort of connection to? What would your loved ones make of "your new attitude" as they would think of it?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

@EpicPegasus 

Sorry about your mom that stinks man. But happy birthday okay!

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

ambersnow38

Jack:

Ah, yes. Distractions seem to be very....uh...distracting? Missed you too!

Ooo! That's awesome! Do you have a genre you like to write about?

Yeah, I've seen it one too many times. ACK! MY POOR HEART CANNOT TAKE IT!!! 

That's interesting. I'll have to find it at some point. I've seen Flashpoint Paradox a little while ago. It was....interesting, to say the least. 

*Facepalms* Well, in a way that's kind of true. Especially after the season with Zoom and Wally.

I guess we both now know the answer to that. Gosh, I'm gonna miss him.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

You're welcome! You're welcome! 

Holy smokes! That's a lot! But I know you can do it! And I've just realized how many exclamation points I've used today. Whoops! If you don't mind me asking, is this your first year of dual enrollment?

Cool! I definitely may! It's not too too bad right now. We've been going over matrices and such. Which is the only thing I remember from College Algebra, for some reason....

Yep. Always (well, not always-always but more often than not). But it's not a bad thing, I suppose. We all need a bit of rain every now and then.

Yeah, sort of. I'm not entirely sure. I'd have to think on that for a bit.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

@Reese

Agh I KNOW! Javi was like one of the main reasons we met...I am gonna miss him...

My favorite genres are horror, fantasy and buzzard fiction!

So you still roleplaying?

And do you watch anime?

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Jack

Hi Jack!! Yes I remember you! How are you doing?

@Reese

Reese that is so cool that you're taking Forensic Science!! AH! Have you known them for a while? If you don't mind me asking where do you want to volunteer? I'm excited for you for all of the opportunities coming your way!

I thought of Star Trek because in Star Trek humanity decides to better itself instead of going after selfish endeavors. Most anyway. A lot of bad things have been eradicated. I've always thought that Star Trek's view of humans wasn't realistic. But it does inspire. It was when you said, "So, if human nature is bad/corrupt, then it more than likely will be made good one day." That's what made me think of Star Trek. 

I think Mockingjay Part 2 made less money than the rest. It could have been accomplished to make it into one movie. It wasn't LOTR long. Holy cow really?! My family just re-watched it because my sister is old enough to see it, but I didn't. Here's the summary: "When Gregor falls through a grate in the laundry room of his apartment building, he hurtles into the dark Underland, where spiders, rats, cockroaches coexist uneasily with humans. This world is on the brink of war, and Gregor's arrival is no accident. A prophecy foretells that Gregor has a role to play in the Underland's uncertain future. Gregor wants no part of it -- until he realizes it's the only way to solve the mystery of his father's disappearance. Reluctantly, Gregor embarks on a dangerous adventure that will change both him and the Underland forever." It was so good from what I remember. It addresses deep issues (which is one of the best things about it). 

*nods* That could work. I hope time wraiths don't come after us though. 

Maybe because the MB isn't as popular as it used to be. Maybe they'll make the app and leave the MB alone. I really hope so. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Jack

"Although yes we are born with selfish desires in truth these are not necessarily bad desires." It's funny that you said that because recently I read an article that pointed out that in the Bible it never says that emotions are bad, it's how we respond to them. God never criticizes someone for feeling a negative emotion, he points out their behavior was wrong. I was thinking in the last couple of weeks about jealousy and I read someone say that jealousy isn't bad, it's how we respond to it. So if you're say married and someone else is close to your spouse, it's not bad that you feel jealousy (from what I understand). What's bad is if you dwell on it and don't have dialogue with your spouse about the jealousy that you feel. 

I agree with you on some points. Do you believe that the majority in whatever time and culture decides what is right or wrong? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Jack

That's so cool that you're submitting a story of yours to a magazine! I hope it gets published! 

We're a little obsessed. 

I have said, "I don't feel so good," to my sister more than once to see her reaction, which is and I am horrible. Invisible ink: I really liked the movie. Peter's death was the saddest imo. I saw parts of it while my family was re-watching it (except for my dad it was his first time seeing it) and it seemed less exciting. Some of the plot holes are kinda hard to rationalize as well. I think everyone will come back, except I'm not sure about Gamora and Vision. 

Steampunk Batman is one of my favorite superhero AU ideas. But I thought it was a Victorian era Batman movie that just came out? Or was it both? Superman being an experiment sounds really interesting. Poor Clark. Is Clark still an alien in that story? 

Lol he really needs to stop calling himself that. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Aw man I'm sorry. I hope she gets better soon and that you find out what's going on. A while ago a family member threw up eight times in the night and went to the ER. They never found out what caused that. Some think it was food poisoning. I and others ate what they ate and we were fine, so I don't really believe it was food poisoning. 

I've heard Spanish my whole life (my dad is Puerto Rican and Spanish is his native tongue) but he never consistently talked to us in Spanish so we never learned. I also went to a Spanish class for not even a year and remember nothing. But if I learn any tips I'll let you know. My dad listened to a lot of American music and shows to learn English (they taught it at his school but he taught himself a lot of it), so I would do that with Spanish. He would read a word in Spanish as a kid and then find the English translation. I don't understand how he did that. Most adults couldn't do that. He has no Spanish accent when he speaks English. It just takes a lot of dedication. 

There is a light side to that. Your expectations won't be crushed and you'll be pleasantly surprised when things turn out great. Is it weird that I'm kinda both? I entertain both sides in my mind. I put myself in the shoes of others a lot. I have expected the best from people in my non-internet life and when these people (who are usually really nice) treat me wrongly I make excuses for them. A lot of time has to go by before I feel any anger. I've been struggling with focusing on the way people that I know face to face have treated me. But then I came across this quote that basically said that people can be fools, and it's up to us on whether that bothers us or not. Whether that makes us bitter or not. I've been feeling a lot better though. I guess I'm on the final stage of getting over it. Sorry for going off topic. I've never put down in words what I've been struggling with as of late and it actually makes sense. One thing just led to the other. But on your last note I don't think that it's disappointing. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

@Monica 

I know you were talking to Reese but OMG DID YOU JUST SAY GREGOR THE OVERLANDER! that is legit the best series by Suzanne Collins. FORGET HUNGER GAMES! So good.

Yeah it was a Victorian-era steampunk Batman.

Yes I believe culture has a big effect on our moral compass of today. One must only look to ancient Rome. Where being gay was perfectly fine and acceptable. Only under Judeo-Christian concepts did being gay become to be thought of of as immoral to see this.

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

@Monica and Reese

Invisible ink: sometimes randomly when I'm with siblings our friends I'll just clutch their arms and fall to my knees and be like. Mr. *or Mrs. Depending on gender* *their name* I don't feel so good...

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

ambersnow38

HALELUJAH! I'M DONE WITH ESSAYS! At least for now.

I'll post soon! Just wanted to say hey!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Jack

There are very few series I want to reread but Gregor is one of them. The way she writes about war and how symbolic it is is what makes it so great. 

Cool!

I understand your point that Rome did accept homosexuality but they accepted a lot of things that today are still considered and are wrong. I personally support traditional marriage. I know many people who call themselves Christians are obsessed with constantly talking about the lgbt community and I don't support that. And when thinking of Christians whom I agree with on the topic and the way they handle it are Jackie Hill Perry, Rosaria Butterfield, and Sam Allberry. They're Christians who have/have had same sex attraction. I know two of them still do. 

Thinking about Peter's last line just made me think of the possibilities of the last lines of those who will permanently die in IW part 2. Why do I do this to myself. 

@Reese

Yay! Freedom! *throws confetti into the air* 

@Everyone

Who saw the Captain Marvel pictures from EW? (I can't type that without thinking of the word ew.) 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

@Monica we aren't talking about if what they did back in Rome was considered wrong on cosmic scale. I am simply listing examples of how culture guides our moral compass.

While we are on the subject of LGBT 

I do not personally support the community *even though I myself am not straight I am asexual* because I find it to be quite toxic and they've done thing I personally do not agree with. 

My opinion on same-sex attraction however is this.

You do you. As long as you aren't hurting anybody then you do whatever you want.

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Jack

I slightly misunderstood but I understand now your point about Rome. 

I totally forgot to say this in my last post but I hope someone like Netflix or Hulu picks up Gregor and adapts it with Collins. I feel a series on TV would be better than on the big screen. I can't decide if it should be live action or a cartoon. Live action could very easily be handled in a bad way but I think the technology we have now would make it look realistic. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Jack:

I know! It's just not gonna be the same.

Cool! But, uh, what's buzzard fiction?

Every now and then. I've been trying to write POV's during the weekends because school's been really time consuming.

A little bit. Right now I'm watching My Hero Academia and the original Dragon Ball (and maybe the sub version of Super). You?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Aye, it's pretty cool! I got a feeling it's going to be a little gross soon but it's been fun so far! Yeah, I've known him for a little more than a year. But the thing is, I'm kind of split as to whether or not I want to go with him. Not to mention, my parents want to meet him and I've got to see what my school's policy is and it's just so much stuff! Not at all! I think I want to volunteer with Habitat. But it's just occurred to me that asthma and construction don't mix well.  

Ooo! Okay! I've never really thought of Star Trek having that kind of perspective. It's very interesting.

Hmm.... Makes sense. Yeah! If I'm not mistaken, Return of the King was 3 1/2 hours long. Sounds interesting! I'll add it to my need to read list!

Oh. Forgot about those. I wonder, is there a way to distract them with out ripping a hole through the space time continuim?

Same here.

I've been meaning to ask, how're you guys? Especially with all these storms....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

You're not feeling something off about him are you? Because if you are I would say trust your instincts

That would be cool! But that doesn't sound like a good combination. 

It is! I like reading about worldviews. 

Barry Allen or his kids should cause enough of a distraction. Not much time can go by without them messing up time. 

We're doing well. I don't remember going through a summer such as this one. My grandmother (not the one in the nursing home) who lives in Puerto Rico has cancer again (the last time was either before I was born or too young to remember). It's colon cancer and she's going to have a polyp (or maybe more than one) removed soon. I'm not totally remembering if that will make her cancer free or not. It's in its early stages from what I was told. But other than that we're doing well. How are you guys? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

@Reese 

Bizzare fiction* lol sorry! Autocorrect 

AND OMG I LOVE MY HERO ACADEMIA! 

what do you think it so far???

@Monice and Reese 

I am doing good...

My family is rather nomadic so even if the storm is heading our way we might just drive in a direction it's not going.

How about you guys?

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Jack

Do you guys travel around often and live in different places? I'm doing well myself. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

No, thankfully that's not it. I think I just may be over thinking the whole situation. Or maybe not. I don't know.

Yeah. I might try and do something with one of their ReStores if the other thing doesn't work out.

Same here! It's one of the reasons I love Model U.N!

True, true. Now we've just gotta figure out when they're going to/ already did mess something up. Speaking of the Flash, did you see the new promo's and such?

I'm glad you guys are well (This summer has been a whole new level of strange)! And I'm sorry to hear that about your Grandmother. I hope and pray that her procedure goes well! We're doing good. My cousin's starting to baby talk and wiggle around. And this weather got me sick. But I think it's almost gone. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Jack:

OH! I was trying to figure out how one would write buzzard fiction! Bizarre fiction makes more sense.

Awesome! I love it! I'm not a big anime watcher, but I love the story so far (Just finished the arc with All for One and currently waiting on the licensing exam arc). I love the characters too! I think my favorite character so far is Bakugo. How about you?

I kind of have the same question as Monica. And you guys stay safe!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Everyone

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been responding in a while. I was in the hospital. Long story that I'd rather not get into, but I'm out now. What have I missed?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

@ Everyone 

I am curently safe and out of harms way so dont worry about me. Are you guys?

@Epic AW MAN I AM SO SORRY!

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

Oh no! Are you okay?

YOU MISSED EVERYTHING!!! *Ahem* Well, uh, in all honesty I came back in Friday so I'm not sure if anything happened.

Jack:

Glad to hear it! I am, just waiting for some rain (at least, that's what the weather people say).

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Oh no! Are you okay? I hope you are and that it wasn't serious. No you're fine, you don't need to apologize for not responding while in the hospital. I can't think of anything that you missed. Are you feeling okay now? 

@Jack

That's good! My family and I are safe. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Whew that's good. I over think a lot so I understand. It is good to look at different angles in a situation though. I hope you make the right decision for yourself

That would be cool. 

I didn't know Model U.N. was a thing and it seems like it would be a lot of fun and interesting! Though personally I don't trust the UN. From how much certain people make money wise, the abusive Peace Corps members, and the fact that Saudi Arabia is part of the human rights council. 

No I haven't. I know that there's going to be that Arrowverse crossover with Batgirl though. 

Thank you! Aw yay! Baby babble is adorable. Anything involving baby's is adorable, most of the time anyway. ;) Aw I'm sorry. Are you feeling better? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Well, thank you! And I hope so too!

Yeah, I think so too.

It is! Besides Robotics, it has been my favorite after-school activity since forever! Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. And I honestly agree. In theory, the organization is great, especially if it's put in place to help people (instead of having a few countries sit around and make decisions for all parties involved). But the UN right now has a lot of issues that need to be dealt with before they can attempt to do anything.

Yeah, I heard of that. 

Yes indeed! Yeah, definitely a lot better. Normally, I only get sick twice a year (and I was already sick early this past summer) so maybe that'll be one less thing to worry about this year!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

It's so cool that those are your interests. It's like you're a crime fighting robotics expert. Though forensic science I feel you have to have a stomach for and a certain mindset/strength of mind if you go into it. I couldn't do that, but someone has to do it and I think those people are really brave and resilient.

Good! Hopefully you won't get sick again for a long time (or ever). 

I really hope this doesn't come off as bragging but last Sunday I went to the Megacon at Tampa and I saw Peter Capaldi as well as Pearl Mackie at a Q and A. We went specifically because of them because I didn't know if I could ever have the chance of seeing Peter again. I didn't get to talk to him but to see him on stage was so incredible. It felt so crazy for him to be so close. I also saw the actors who played Troi, Worf, and Q from TNG. They were at their autograph tables but I didn't talk to them. I would have but you had to pay for an autograph. I enjoyed the Q&A a lot. Anything can happen at them but this one was funny, sweet, thoughtful, and at times a tad bit awkward. Pearl and Peter are such kind and witty people. This has happened evey time I've gone to a con (which is twice), where I look at the people that I recognize and think to myself, "Wow, they look the same as on TV." Which is so weird but you can't help thinking that. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Everybody

Sorry for taking so long to reply again. I've been spending a while catching up on schoolwork and my mom's in the hospital again. She's at a different (better) hospital, but it's like an hour away, so trips there are like six hours (two hours there and back, three hours staying there, and another hour for lunch or dinner). It's been kind of hectic. Anyway, how are you guys?

@Jack

No need to call me EpicPegasus (The red underline you get from the site assuming it's a misspelled word is probably annoying anyway. It already annoys me and I've only seen it in this message that I typed up now). Hazel's fine. :)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmmm......I thought I posted a while ago.....Oh well.

Monica:

Thanks! You know, if that were a thing I would totally do it. It sound exciting! Yeah, you really do. I don't have a weak stomach but, uh, I've been lightheaded a few times in class. Aye, I agree. Though, sometimes I think you have to be a bit mad too. But I suppose we're all a bit mad.....

Thank you! And yes! I SHALL BE INVINCIBLE! Or something like that.

OH MY GOSH! DUDE! THAT'S AWESOME!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I don't think I've ever seen someone from TV in real life. But it does sound very weird.

Hazel:

No worries, mate! And I'm so sorry to hear that about your mum. You okay? And, I'm alright. A year older and feeling kinda spontaneous!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I understand and it's okay. 

I'm sorry about your mom! I hope she gets better soon, that they find out what's happening and how best to help her. I'll be praying for you guys. Are you feeling better after going to the hospital? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 27 ,