Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Reese

I remember reading that a long time ago. It's so cool. 

Definitely everywhere, but why did you say nowhere? 

I'm glad that it didn't last too long. 

Gah, Newt!! Which clip are you talking about? 

So many different outcomes. Either way Fitzsimmons daughter still ended up with Deke's dad. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Sorry for the delay! I've been swamped with essays for the past two months and I almost finished them yesterday. And senior year starts in less than a week so things are kinda crazy!

Most definitely! That actually reminds me, did they ever say where the Cahills came from in the books?

Well, nowhere is a part of everywhere. So if it has to be everywhere, and nowhere is a part of everywhere, then it'd have to be everywhere and nowhere all at once!

Yep! And now it's gone from heatwave to flood warnings....

Ack! My poor heart! I actually watched The Death Cure the other day. It wasn't as sad as the book. But I was still crying. Especially at the end. 

Uh, I don't know. I'll have to find the name of it later. But Squirrel Girl, Spider Qwen and Ms. Marvel (?) were in it.

Haha! Yes! I kind of just realized this, but Present Fitz doesn't know hes married

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Apology accepted, I understand. Are you in summer school?

They were on an island called Cahill Island that was part of Ireland (at least I'm pretty sure about the Ireland part). 

That's insane!

I hope it doesn't flood where you are. 

Was The Death Cure movie good?

His face when he finds out.... I thought that they might have another ceremony but someone pointed out that that might take too much time. So I'm not sure. 

@Reese and Hazel

I recently read that Jeff Ward was actually first cast as Virgil before he was cast as Deke. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

:) Thank goodness, no! I tried that last year. It was..... not fun. It's more of a college essay thing.

Hmm...... That's interesting!

I know! It's making my brain hurt!

Thanks! It kind of did. But it wasn't as bad as it has been in the past!

It was interesting. It does kind of stray away from the books but not too, too much. And it's definitely not as violent. But compared to the second movie, it was a lot better story wise. I think the first movie was pretty good too. Especially the Grievers. *Shivers* Those things were terrifying.

It'll be priceless! Aw, that kind of sucks. But it makes sense at the same time. I wonder, if they do have a ceremony, how it would differ from the first one. 

Now that's interesting. I kind of wish we learned a little more about Virgil before he died. He seemed to be important.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Gotcha. I hope everything goes well!

Oh no I'm sorry! Did anything get damaged?

That's good. 

I think it would be indoors. And maybe they would just do it on the spot when he finds out they're married. What with their track record of things going horribly.

*gasps* You just gave me an idea. What if someone, who's a great writer wrote official Agents of Shield novels? Like companion books that go in depth about the pasts of the main cast and the stories of the bad guys before we knew them (or more in depth of what we already know). It would be so cool!!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@ Reese and Monica

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on. Our family's been preparing for our trip to the colleges I was interested in. Trip started on Saturday and we visited our first college today. We'll be spending the rest of the week visiting other schools. Hope to talk to you both later. :)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Thanks for the memories. I'll miss you all.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I'm glad that you're okay! I hope everything goes great, and I hope to talk to you soon! :) 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Thank ye!

It's okay! I don't think anything did. Just a lot of excess water. Some of the roads seemed to be washed out or had a lot of standing water, though.

Yeah. Some book-to-movie movies end up being kinda odd. Like Divergent. Or I Am Number Four. Or Alex Rider. I would say Hunger Games too but I've never seen that....

Hmm..... I could see that. You know, they need a really, really, really good good-luck charm. 

We've already seen some great (sometimes not so great) character development over the years. So seeing the in-depth origins of these characters would be awesome! I'd love to read one about Ward's backstory too. I never quite understood if he was insane (growing up) or if his parents were actually awful. Now that I think about it, would the books be from the character's perspective or would they be from a outside perspective?

Hazel:

No worries, mate! Glad things are going well and hope you have fun! See you soon!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Welcome!

That's good. 

Why would you say that about The Hunger Games?

According to the wikia Christian Ward said he and his siblings were tortured by their mother. I didn't know Ward had a sister. Whether Ward would have ended up that way with or without his family he still knew that what he was doing was wrong. He could have been a vigilante or something by helping kids who were abused but instead he continued on his path. I think if there were books it should be from mostly the characters perspective but also others. I would also like one from Rosalind's perspective. And Victoria Hand's. Also of Jemma and Fitz's academy days and meeting each other. Oh and the main casts teen and childhood. I'm going to stop at the moment but there are so many possibilities. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Most definitely!

Well, the Hunger Games was one of those books that left me feeling unsettled (I guess that's the word?) and not in a good way. Like with reading Lord of the Flies. It's easy to see that this stuff is fictional and what not. But you kinda have to question where the author's head was at when writing a book about kids killing other kids for nothing more than a display of power. And the fact that this has happened over 70 times is just sickening.

Huh, I didn't know that either. I wonder if they'll introduce her at some point? True, true. I think he had too much hate or malice in his heart to do anything. Oooooo!!!! All of those sound so good!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Reese and Monica

I'm back. And missing my phone. I think somebody stole it (my dad saw someone trying to steal a laptop in plain sight at security, so it's definitely possible). Anyway, that annoying inconvenience aside, the trip was alright. It was so hot though. I'm talking over 100 degrees almost every day.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I'm sorry! I hope you have the memory stored somewhere. 

That sounds miserable.With the wild fire happening in California are you guys okay? Is the list narrower for which college you'll choose? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

SQUEE! *Tackle hugs* Welcome back! How are you?! Sorry about your phone! Hopefully you'll find it. And if not, well, my Dad likes to say the world is round. So, it'll come back around and bite whoever did this in the rear. Glad the trip went well! And that's insane! Out here the hottest it's been is 97! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I'm sure we've discussed it but you did you like the characters and storyline overall? I understand where you're coming from. Looking at world history and how humans have treated each other THG very much mirrors how humans treat each other. But writing a book like that (or many dark books for that matter) you have to go to a dark place. Even if you're going there to shed a light. 

Thanks! 

@Both

I read that someone tied to AOS said something along the lines of ratings not really mattering that much in summer time shows and that's how the show could keep going. Don't quote me on that though. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I've got almost all the files on my phone also on my laptop, so it's not too bad. I'm just really annoyed. I also came back to see one of my favorite youtube channels got their channel deleted for breaking a rule they didn't even break, so the mood is not a happy one today.

Anyway, we were a decent distance from most of the fires. We did get an air quality warning for one of the schools though, the air was really smokey. Thankfully, that campus tour was the shortest, only about an hour.

As for narrowing down colleges, the one with the air quality warning is looking to be one of the less appealing options, but I'm still applying to all the ones I can. Like I've said before, there aren't a lot of screenwriting schools in Los Angeles.

@Reese

*hugs back*

I think the phone is gone. I sent an email to the lost and found people and they said they didn't find it. Seeing as they found my brothers phone within the first day (he left his at the airport while we were boarding, so our family is actually missing two phones at the moment), I think it's not going to be found. We'll be waiting for a few days and then decide what to do next if nothing turns up. Anyway, now our family only has one cell phone (my brother used my mom's a lot and lost it a few months ago).

Yeah, it was so hot outside. Our family returned home and it was like 80 degrees here (which is usually on the hotter side where we live) and were like "it's finally not hot anymore!"

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

So the people at the airport lost and found got back to me. They didn't find my phone. It's gone. My parents are looking for new phones now and we're going to see if we can block the old phone's number so no one can use it.

@Monica

*California

The Los Angeles/Southern California area has lots of schools for the arts, but the state as a whole doesn't. Only one within driving distance of where I live and it's not that good. Just wanted to clarify.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Hey guys! Monica, forgive me for intruding. I'm Zeke if I haven't introduced myself.  I just wanted to talk. I'm starting the tenth grade next week, and let's just say I'm not looking forward to it. How have all you guys been? I'm not really known to be a conversationalist, but I just feel the need to talk. Life is more hectic than it once was, and I need to just take a step back. To give just a brief update on my life... My dog died last year. My oldest sister is off partying, my other sister is off to college at Notre Dame, and my brother is going to be a senior at a different high school than me; chasing a dream of playing D1 tennis. Pretty soon it'll just be me. What a life to live. 

@Hazel, Good to see you again. It's been a while.

Zeke

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Well, the characters were pretty well written. And, seeing as it was a dystopian novel, the overall storyline was great! But the other stuff was just....ick. I suppose it does. Which is really sad if you think about it. I know not all people treat others that way. But those who do......There aren't enough words in the world to describe how evil it is. Aye. That's what bothers me more than anything.

On a lighter note, what'd you think of the book?

*Sings* You're welcome! You're welcome!!!

Hmm....Intriguing..... 

Hazel:

Well, that sucks. :/ But things'll work out! I'm sure of it!

Haha! Awesome! 

I guess I kinda forgot to ask, how'd thing's go?

Zeke:

Good to see you again! I'm good, just getting back to school. How're you? And best of luck for the tenth grade! Oh dear. *hugs* Sorry about your dog. And I'm not too sure what to say to that. But, perhaps you'll go on a crazy adventure! Maybe you'll meet a space pirate or a djinn (well, maybe not that but you get the idea)...

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I'm glad you had most saved. Which channel was it?

That's good, but not the smokey air part. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I'm sorry. 

Gotcha. I hope you're accepted by all of them so you can have your pick. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Zeke

Hi Zeke! No you're fine! I've been doing well. I'm 19 now and working at a library part time as a librarian's assistant. I'm sorry to hear what you've been going through. Is there anything you want to talk about specifically? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

All humans are corrupted at their core. That's what I know is the truth. It's human nature to destroy and be selfish. But we are also capable of great acts of light and goodness. Even though we are all corrupted many of us react in a certain way to evil (like revulsion) because we know that that's not how it's supposed to be. 

Do you mean what did I think of THG (sorry for getting confused again!)? 

Haha Reese that will never get old! ^_^

*strokes beard* It is isn't it. If Daisy and the rest never show up in the MCU movies there will be pain. Somewhere in my chest that is. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Reese, I'm doing quite good actually. I'm getting very healthy and am focusing a lot on the sport of tennis during the summer. I got second team all-conference last year and hopefully, I can make it to first. I've definitely slimmed down since I first was on this website lol I'm glad to say I'm your average teenage boy... well except for the fact that I go on this forum but who cares. 

I hang out with the basketball guys, I'm into girls now, and I'm getting good grades, so I think I'm on the right track. My dog's death was early this year. Limes Tick disease :(  Drivers license coming soon!!!!

@Monica, My life is pretty normal. I like to think of my family as the Griswold (from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation) if you get what I mean ;). Never know what's going to happen.  How's working at the library? I help out with the summer reading program at one of our library branches for the summer reading program for service hours at my school . All good stuff.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Zeke

I've never seen that movie and had to look up the characters but I understand what you mean. :) 

Working at the library is great! I enjoy what I do and how I can do different tasks. My coworkers are super nice as well. That sounds nice! The summer reading program just ended here. 

Are you doing any extracurricular activities this year? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Pokes head in*

Hey guys! Quick life update! So....Lightning struck our house! And it was quite a shocking experience!

No? Okay.

Well, anyways. We're okay (well, my pride's a bit hurt due to a slight overreaction). Nothing caught fire or anything like that. But it did happened to fry one of the internet things (and possibly a compuuter?). So, until that's fixed, I'm gonna be offline for a bit. :/ 

Hopefully things'll be back next week.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

It was a reaction and review channel. At first, they ignored it. However, since a bunch of other channels apparently suffered the same fate, including a popular one, they said they're actually look into it.

I hope I'm accepted at all of them too, but I doubt I'll get accepted by my number one pick. They're the best film school in the nation and accept less than 30 people for my major each year. Extremely competitive.

@Reese

By things, I'm not sure if you're talking about the tours or my phone, so I'll answer both. The tours were great. Very informative and helped in making decisions. As for my phone, I finally got a new one and it even has my old phone number, so that's good.

@Zeke

It's good to see you again. 

10th grade? That's amazing. Have you given thought to career choices yet?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

WHAT?! I'm so glad you guys are okay (if  that happened to me I would have freaked out as well, and I don't think you could have overreacted in that situation)! 

We'll miss you! I hope you didn't lose anything (like computer memory wise). 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

By "they" do you mean YT or the channel? 

You could be! I wonder how many people who are accepted thought they would make it. What's the name of the best film school in the US? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Monica, Well I just started school yesterday. This year I'm going to be participating in ASTRA which is a service club and the German Club. I'm more into sports rather than ec, but I try to find the time to do both. My birthday is this week! Any book suggestions!

@Hazel  hmmm... never gave it much thought. Perhaps a job Guinness World Records and being able to watch insane records be broken. That would be cool. ;) What about you?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Zeke

I hope everything goes well! I looked it up because I'd never heard of it and ASTRA seems interesting and fun. Happy early Birthday! How old are you turning? 

What are your favorite genres? Hm, I really like Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis (it's one of my favorites). Gregor the Overlander (it's a series), The Book Thief, The Chronicles of Narnia, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Seraphina (it's a duology but the second one was so bad). I've read so much I can't think of any particulars. Recently I've read 1984, Pride and Prejudice, and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. My favorite was A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. It took me a long time to read Pride and Prejudice so once it was over I was relieved. It wasn't that different from the movie. 1984 is amazing but my least favorite part was the romance, which takes up a lot of the book. Once you tell me some of your favorite genres I could tell you some of my favorites from those genres.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm back! How are you guys?

Monica:

I don't know. I kind of think humans make the choice to be/do wicked things. And then that choice ends up hurting other people. Who then end up hurting more people. And it kind of just continues on until someone says enough. But the rest, *Nods* Aye, that is true.

Yep! No worries! I guess I was kind of vague last time. Sorry!

Yay! I'm glad ^_^

Yes, indeed. To both things! At least we'll see Coulson in Captain Marvel. 

Thank ye! And, thankfully I didn't. But my Mom lost her entire computer system. 

Zeke:

Yay! I'm glad to hear things are well! What's an all-conference, if you don't mind me asking? And, good luck on your quest for the drivers license! I honestly haven't gotten mine yet and I've had the permit for almost two years >.<

Hazel:

Yay! I'm glad both things worked out! And sorry for the vague-ness. I guess my mind was all over the place......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Also...Just saw this..We've got a Modmin now?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Reese and Monica

Sorry about taking so long to reply, it's been pretty busy. My mom went to the hospital (she's out and better now), my birthday passed (which was kind of lonely since my mom wasn't with us), got my schedule (it's going to be a huge rush on Tuesdays, I've got like five classes), and I've been getting stuff ready for school (I really should have remembered the summer homework sooner).

Anyway, how have you been doing?

@Reese

I didn't even read your last post before my last reply, really sorry about that (it's on me for being in a rush). Lightning? That sounds pretty scary. I'm glad to hear your family is alright.

And it's alright, my mind would probably be all over the place if I were in your shoes.

I noticed the new moderator too. I'm not sure how to feel about it.

@Monica

They as in youtube. The channel is back up now though. She downloaded all of her videos right afterward in case it happened again. Which must have taken forever because she mentioned having over 1000 videos.

University of Southern California. It has almost everything I could want out of a college, both in my intended major and in general (well, aside from the very expensive tuition since it's a private school). I'm aiming to get into one of the other schools though. I can't just put everything on one school, especially with such a low acceptance rate.

@Zeke

Interesting career choice. I'm interested in writing and producing for television.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Forgot to include this in the first message, but I'm probably going to stop talking about specific schools after answering your question. Like, I haven't mentioned all the schools I'm applying to and I wouldn't say which one I got accepted to once I got responses, but I want to be careful. Honestly, the only reason I mentioned both of the ones I have is because I know I have no chance there. MB rules and all that.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@Reese That's fine lol. It's hard to be humble without being cocky while explaining it. Highschools in a particular area often play other high-schools nearby which often means the teams playing together often form a conference. My high-school conference has 10 teams and to make it all conference means you represent the best players of the conference in the sport you play. There's first team all-conference, second team all-conference, and Honorable mention.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

@ Monica, Space-Fantasy. Science Fiction, Animal Fiction (I've read Redwall), Sports Fiction, and Mystery are other genre's I like to read.

@Hazel, That's cool! My sister is into that stuff.

@ Everyone, I was at my high school football game the other night and... gtg I'll finish later!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Yay you're back!! I'm doing well, no conplaints. How are you? 

I do believe in freewill as well, and thinking about my last it probably seems like I don't? I believe human nature is corrupt, we have freewill, and while we can change behavior in many ways we can't our nature. I believe the nature can only be changed through Jesus. It's really sad to see the cycle of abuse and behavior and how it just goes on and on. There's this case in the news that I won't mention because this is a kids site but it just reminds me of it. Victims become perpetrators (not always of course). The things that people do to each other is terrible but it seems worse when a victim does something bad because people blame victims of all things enough as it is. 

It's fine! I liked the series a lot. I loved the charcters. Especially Katniss and Peeta. Haymitch and Effie were really flawed but I loved them, and I really like the character of Foxface even though we know basically nothing about her. I just find her fascinating. I hope Suzanne writes a short story about her in the future. I know lots were obsessed with the romance but to me the really powerful aspects of the story was the themes of greed, tyrany, freedom, hope, abuse, and justice. I should reread it. They should have never split the last book into two movies imo. That's my only complaint. 

And we'll see Maria and Nick in it as well! I love Maria. Or did I already mention that? I'm just really happy. ^_^

Aw man I'm sorry. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

We do? Did they make a post?

@Hazel

Apology accepted, I completely understand. Oh no I'm sorry! If you don't mind me asking what happened to her?

Happy Belated Birthday! Did you have a nice day? School has already started where I'm at. 

I've been doing great! Just the usual work, and not spending my time properly. :P I've decided that I need to learn Spanish, look for another part time job (I'm thinking child care as I love working with kids but I'm interested in a lot of things), get my driver's license, and volunteer with a local ministry/organization that deals with human trafficking. 

Holy moly that's a lot of videos. 

That's a smart idea. I understand, if I was in your position I'd do the same thing. But never say never about the top schools. Like that Audrey Hepburn quote says, "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Zeke

I like all of those as well except for sports fiction which I've never read. I haven't read much of animal fiction. The only ones that come to mind are Animal Farm, the first and second Warriors series (that series about cats in clans), and Watership Down. I would recommend all of them. I can't see rabbits without thinking about Watership. Watership is pretty slow though. Animal Farm is a quick read, and Warriors is great but can be bogged down a little by by the writers constantly mention the types of plants in the area. Warriors also hs a lot of characters and I read them so long ago that I don't remember much. I hope that someone makes a cartoon because I'd like to revisit the story and characters, but not take the time to reread it. 

By space-fantasy do you mean fantasy meets sci-fi? Have you read The Giver quartet? That was really good. But the last two books weren't as good as the first two. And one of them was really weird. The City of Ember is great well. I also thought that the Interworld trilogy was a great idea, but I think I only liked the first book. The last two weren't that great. Neil Gaiman wrote the first one with someone else, and the last two I don't think he was much a part of. But I'm not totally sure. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

No worries! Sorry to hear that happened to your Mom! I'm glad she doing better, though! AND HAPPY (SUPER) BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! *Tosses some confetti* 

Geez, that sounds busy! Are things going well?

I've been good. School's been in for almost three weeks and it sooooooo slow. But, hopefully, things'll pick up soon. And I've got Pre-Cal now (Which is kind of why I haven't been posting)! 

No worries! Yep, lightning! I blame hurricane season. We always get these crazy storms during the season.

:) That makes me wonder, what'd happen if we suddenly found ourselves in someone else's shoes?

Same here. Not like in a bad way just kind of....I don't know....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族