Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Reese

No I didn't mean your explanation I meant the storyline! So DeVoe's consciousness was destroyed in the chair? But as a backup there was a hologram to continue on with the plan? Last question, how did his consciousness get destroyed? I can't help it, reading your reply is making me smile over how ridiculous it all is. I feel like I should feel bad, but it's hilarious. Now I want a video of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 characters reacting to the last episode. I hope this doesn't ruin any of the cast or crew who work hard and are talented lose their careers. Or credibility. 

WE ARE THE WORLD. WE ARE THE CHILDREN. It's so cathy, I'm listening to it now. Did you see the Infinity War cast sing to the tune of the song, but instead of children they said Avengers? It was great. 

Summary of Till We Have Faces: "In this timeless tale of two mortal princesses- one beautiful and one unattractive- C.S. Lewis reworks the classical myth of Cupid and Psyche into an enduring piece of contemporary fiction. This is the story of Orual, Psyche's embittered and ugly older sister, who posessively and harmfully loves Psyche. Much to Orual's frustration, Psyche is loved by Cupid, the god of love himself, setting the troubled Orual on a path of moral development

Set against the backdrop of Glome, a barbaric, pre-Christian world, the struggles between sacred and profane love are illuminated as Orual learns that we cannot understand the intent of the gods "till we have faces" and sincerity in our souls and selves." This book should be considered a modern classic in my opinion. It's just so good. The character Orual is so flawed but she's human. It was a book that changed my life and came at just the right time. She's one of the greatest female characters of literature in my opinion. "Some criticism has been placed on this book concerning its depth. True, this is not light reading. This is not Eragon, after all. The story does have philosophical elements, as well as theological ones. The tale is one of contrasts –between classical and cultic paganism; between beauty and ugliness; between trust and jealousy. Also, the emotional current of the story is certainly passionate and the tone is dark. However, I do not see why any of these traits should prevent a reading. I read this book for the first time when I was twelve. The language may not be incredibly easy, but neither is it too dense nor too difficult to understand." It's so beautifully written. It's poetry. When reading it it was like a breathtakingly beautiful and detailed film being played before me. It's this beautiful journey of looking into a dark mirror and finally seeing ones true self. I didn't even make the connection until now (from what I remember) but the Bible verse 1 Corinthians 13:12 perfectly sums it up: "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." 1 Cor 13:12 is kinda talking about something else from what I remember but it could also be used for saying you're seeing yourself for the first time, and also seeing God. It's not a book that preaches at all or hits you over the head. I don't like that. It's just an amazing work of literature. I need to reread it. I hope that was a good explanation, it's hard to say how powerful it is. It was for me. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Oooh! Well, it definitely is odd! Not exactly.. Devoe's consciousness was in Ralph's brain and was pretty much controlling it (Sort of like the Nightmare in Silver episode of Doctor Who). But after Barry went into Ralph's mind to save him, he ended up destroying Devoe's consciousness by helping Ralph.....retake his mind.....? And then, yes, the backup hologram was there to finish the plan.

Yay! Don't feel bad! It's pretty ridiculous! I'm honestly starting to believe a writer saw a piece of fanfiction and was like  "Yo! This is great!" And another writer came in and was like, "This is fabulous! Let's make this the new season!" And someone else came in and said, "I don't know man. This seems kinda ridiculous." Then the first one goes, "Well, everyone loves Bulbasaur more than Charizard. So we'll have Cisco mention him instead." And the third starts to say, "That's not what I mean't -" But it's too late and the other two have already left to write the script. And that would be awesome!! Yeah, hopefully that won't happen.

Cool! I have not seen that. But I definitely will!!

Wowsers! That is definitely going on my list!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Oh got it. That's less weird. But the other thing is still weird. 

I honestly won't be surprised if that happened. I had no idea that those were Pokemon haha I had to look it up. I know nothing about Pokemon. His pop culture references got out of hand didn't they?

Yay!! 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

I know, right?! This whole show has become a whole new level of weird.

Haha! I know very little about pokemon. It's one of those things where it's kind of just random facts. Like did you know the creator of Peanut M&M's was allergic to Peanuts? They kind of did. I get that was his quirk and all. But they could have toned it down a bit.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I did not know that. Did you know that an octopus in the size of a flea when it's born? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Are you doing okay? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Ack! Sorry for the delay! I've been meaning to respond but I, uh, kinda got distracted...... Did you guys have a good holiday?

No, I did not know that! That's pretty amazing!

Hazel:

How's it going?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Monica and Reese

Yes, I'm alright. Sorry for worrying you. I thought I sent a message a few days back, but I guess in my rush to get to swim class, I didn't hit submit before shutting down my computer. Again, apologies about taking so long to reply.

@Monica

Sometimes I wish I was older than I am now too, if only so I'm not included in the growing group of people our age who seem to be doing idiotic things that make no sense and give all people in our generation a bad name. I think it's fine to make theories about your behavior as long as those theories don't cause you to be acting weird or anything.

Katie did mention that she didn't intend on acting in a romantic way, but it definitely still seemed like baiting. I swear, if Lena was a man, almost everyone who shipped Kara and Mon-El would be shipping them instead. I mean, we hear from Kara in 2x12 that Lena filled her entire office with flowers, and that's seen as "friendship", but then Mister Mxyzptlk fills Kara's apartment with flowers in the very next episode to showcase his (very) romantic love for her. 

Lena and James are still together. It baffles me a lot. Like, I remember one site saying exactly what I thought. They said that Lena had chemistry with almost all the cast, so why did she get paired off with the one person she didn't have that chemistry with?

Why couldn't it be Jack (the past boyfriend of Lena's from 2x18)? I'll admit, with all the chemistry I saw between Kara and Lena, I was wary about how much chemistry (aka how forced it would seem) for Lena to have chemistry with a man. That episode alleviated all of my worries. In one episode, they had more chemistry than almost all of the couples in the history of the show. They would have made an amazing couple and, as an Indian, I would have loved the representation.

@Reese

I'm nervous because it means my family is next to useless for any questions I might have and there aren't exactly a lot of people in this area who are in the field that I can reach out to. So basically, I'm going into the field blind.

Yeah, I'm already lost. What are NPC's? What kind of stories are told? Are there boundaries in the story? Why is there only one Dungeon Master? How can the stories end?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

It's okay. Is everything alright? 

We did! I saw some of the special on PBS that took place in D.C., I saw my grandmother, and we did errands. We don't usually do anything for July 4th. How was yours? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Apology accepted, I'm glad you're alright. Do you do competitive swimming? For the fact that I live in Florida I am pretty lousy at swimming above water and treading. 

Yeah our generation can be so embarrassing. Especially the immaturity. That makes me feel better haha. 

Do you think Katie is lying (on her behalf or the writers/directors baiting), or she really didn't mean for Lena's facial expressions to come across as romantic? 

To give her and James something to do with their screen time. They could have found something else though. Now the only person James had chemistry with is gone as a regular. 

I liked Jack a lot. I was so relieved that he wasn't actually evil, and his death was so sad. I read that some shippers were attacking the actor?? Idk if that happened but I think he addressed it and confirmed it. 

I'm actually remembering to tell you this while writing a message to you but have you seen the movie Arrival? I hope I haven't asked you that already (I can have such a bad memory sometimes). It was one of the greatest movies I've ever seen and I thought I should recommend it to you because it's right up your alley. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yeah, everything's good! I just have a short attention span sometimes.

Oooh! That's awesome!! How's your grandmother doing, if you don't mind me asking? And it was pretty good. We went out to see my Dad's side of the family and then I kinda just watched anime the rest of the evening.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

No worries, mate! Glad things are going well! Out of curiosity, are you learning to swim? Or is it more if a competition type thingy?

Oh! That makes sense. I'm honestly not too sure what to say. But, I guess, we all kind of go into these things blind, one way or another. So, you're not alone, at least! And, if you want to, ask your family some questions. I know you said they were more into different fields but they may surprise you. Also, if they can't help, you could always ask a teacher. If that won't work, then maybe try the internets as a last resort?

So, NPC's are non playable characters (like, say a shop owner or a random character). It depends. There are like twenty different editions of the game and each one can be played in a million ways. If I'm not mistaken, the DM makes the boundaries (seeing as they're the narrator and all). But the  game does have some rules, if I'm not mistaken. Don't really know the answer to the dungeon master question. My guess is so the story isn't confusing.

I'm not entirely sure how they end. I've been watching one group play and there only on episode 8, as of tonight. And I know one of the players does another campaign with a different group and they're on episode 90-ish. So, my guess is that  if you reach the end of a campaign it's kind of like a season finale. And it could lead to another campaign or just end. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

No competitive swimming here, I'm just learning how to swim. I can't even do a lap around the pool. Or the freestyle for more than a few feet. Stupid side breathing. My parents say I have to do it since some of my colleges are near the coast.

I think she genuinely meant for it to look as platonic. It's sort of a thing in her roles from what I've heard. She tries to play straight, but acts like the character is gay or bisexual. 

I wish they just made it a friendship. Like I already mentioned, I was never for the idea. Both of them didn't seem like they cared about the other and suddenly, they're dating? It should have been friends this season and a possible romance the next if they absolutely had to be paired off. I still think out of the remaining guys, Lena should have been with Winn. I feel like those two would really relate. They're both great with science and technology, they both have evil family members, they both want to help people, it feels like it could have worked.

Some shippers did attack the actor for Jack. He talked about it in a livestream. Let me say this. These kind of shippers (the ones that attack actors because they play a character they don't like) are the ones that give all of us a bad name and are the kind of people that make me afraid to admit to people that I like Kara and Lena as a couple. Because with people acting like that, people assume that all of us are the same, instead of that faction being a vocal minority. I do know some Kara/Lena shippers defended Jack's actor while that was happening and a lot more showed up to his defense after that livestream. 

I'm not really sure what the SuperCorp fandom as a whole thinks of Jack and Lena. Like, most of us agree he's a good guy after seeing his episode, but people have different interpretations of his past with Lena. Some people still think of Lena as gay and that Jack was her last attempt at being straight and while she loved him, she didn't love him like that. Others think both she and Jack are gay and best friends. Others (like me) interpret her as bisexual and that Jack was a past partner.

Fun fact. Arrival, the one with Amy Adams? It's been on my watch list forever. I really need to get to watching it.

@Reese

Just learning how to swim.

My parents have been no help with any of the questions I've had so far. I've mostly been relying on the internet for any and all answers regarding the arts.

Okay. I think I would still be too confused to actually play Dungeons and Dragons, but what you said makes sense.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I'm glad that everything is good!

I don't mind at all. She's doing okay. The nursing home she's at isn't good. But there are good people who care there so that's good. She's bedridden, and she probably will stay that way. She's weak, and has pain. But when we see her she's usually pretty perky, though sometimes fussy. I'm happy that she seems to be doing well mentally and emotionally, especially compared to a few months ago. She wasn't expected to live. She's still pretty sharp, though her memory and sense of time isn't what it used to be. But she's 81, so that's to be expected in some way. I'm just happy that she's still here and doing well considering how things used to be.

Which anime? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

You'll get there. 

Maybe she's just a tender person and brings that to her roles with her expressions. What's considered romantic for some can be platonic for others. 

"It should have been friends this season and a possible romance the next if they absolutely had to be paired off." Yes to that. I wish Lena and Winn could have gotten to know each other and become friends. I can't recall thinking of what it would be like for them to be paired off and what that would be like, but it would be interesting (and adorkable). I'd have to think about it more. 

Supercorp is pretty popular though. 

I do think she loved him (maybe still does) romantically. I liked them a lot together.

When you do tell me what you think! I think I read she wasn't even nominated for an Oscar, which is why I don't trust award shows. Maybe the movie wasn't even nominated for one. The acting was great and the cinematography was beautiful. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel and Reese

I just turned 19! This year went by so quickly it's insane. Kinda scary too. It's been a pretty emotional year and a lot of continuous learning and growing. Thank you both for being two bright lights in my life. Through this past year I've been hurt and its been the usual of being pushed down but you guys are there along with others to help me back up. Thank you again for everything.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yay! I'm glad she's doing better! And hopefully things will continue to get better!

My Hero Academia. Did I tell you about this one? I feel like I might've. I just finished season two! 

SQUEEEEEE!!!! *Tackle hugs* Aw, thanks! Aaaaaannnddd.........HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!! Wishing you the very best for the future!!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

Cool! I tried to learn once. Nearly had a panic attack and then ended up missing four of the six lessons. >.<

Ah, okay! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of art are you looking into?

Hehe, yeah. It's a lot. I'm starting to think I'll just watch it for a while.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I hope so as well. 

I think you've mentioned it but I don't remember if you went into detail. 

*hugs back* Thank you!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Perhaps. I mean, Melissa (Kara's actress) seems to instantly have friendly chemistry with almost everyone, so it could be similar with Katie.

I heard a lot of people say that Amy Adams has been robbed of award nominations. I think her new TV series might get more of that sort of attention though. I mean, it's on HBO and it seems like at least half of their stuff wins awards.

Happy (late) 19th birthday! Did you do anything to celebrate?

On a sort of related note, why is it with my friends (online and real life) and July birthdays? Unless Reese's birthday isn't in July, I think all my friends have July birthdays.

@Reese

I can't blame you for having a panic attack. It can be scary sometimes, especially on the deep end. Whenever we were on that side, I was always scared that we'd drown.

I don't mind at all! I'm going into Screenwriting. Preferably for television, but the general degree would be great too.

Watch Dungeons and Dragons? How does that work exactly?

Also, what month is your birthday in?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

She's so talented. I think they should never make a remake of The Sound of Music (which is a classic and Julie Andrews was phenomenal) but if they did I could only see Adams in the lead role. I would like to see her do the stage version and they could show it on televsion. 

We ate at a bakery that also served lunch. So we had lunch and a donut (except my dad who only had a pastry for lunch) and then I got a free donut for my birthday! They were unique donuts and they were really good. My lunch was really good as well. I had a NY cheesecake one and most of a coffee one. Then we visited my grandmother and went bowling. At one point I kept not scoring and I stayed at 19. I was pretty bad. XD But I won the last game (which was a short one). I also made at least one strike. 

I'm not remembering when Reese's birthday is..... And now I feel bad. When is yours? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Hmmm.......... Alright. Well, it's basically about this: "In a world where people with superpowers known as "Quirks" are the norm, Izuku Midoriya has dreams of one day becoming a Hero despite being bullied by his classmates for not having a Quirk. After being the only one to try and save his childhood bully Katsuki Bakugo from a villain, the world's greatest Hero, All Might, bestows upon him his own quirk "One For All". The story follows Izuku's entrance into U.A. High School, a school that cultivates the next generation of superheroes." It's kind of like the movie Sky High. Except, more anime. And it's one of my favorites at the moment!

^_^

Hazel:

Oh gosh. That's terrifying! It reminds me of last year when I went beach seining and the tide came in. And me, being the short person I am, went out too far, lost my footing and almost ended up floating away. 

Oooo! That's awesome!

Well, sometimes I watch it on youtube (They have a whole channel dedicated to DnD) and other times I watch it on twitch. It's kind of like spectating a chess match.

You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever told you guys this! But my birthday is late September!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

That sounds interesting. So it's like everyone is a super? I wonder if the creators knew about Sky High?

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

You really love Amy Adams' acting, don't you? What was the first thing you saw her in? Sadly, my first viewing of her range was in Man of Steel, and it wasn't that good (though now that I've heard you say so many good things about her, I think a big part of that was probably the script). I had entire rants to my brother about that movie and then in Batman vs Superman, I just hated almost every aspect that had to do with Superman. His relationship, the acting of Henry and everyone around him, the writing, it all felt a lot worse and much less entertaining and interesting than Batman's (or Wonder Woman's) side of the story.

Sounds like you had a really amazing birthday. Here's to many more. 

Mine is in August. Fun fact, my brother's birthday is four days after mine, but he was born almost three years before I was. So we end up celebrating birthdays on the same week a lot.

@Reese

You almost floated away? That sounds like a traumatizing experience. I never really go to the beach. There isn't one near us and on the rare occasion we go to one, we stay on the sand. Our family hasn't been to the beach in years.

Ah, that makes sense.

So your birthday isn't too far from now? How old will you be turning?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Well, not entirely. I can't remember the exact number but around 85-90% of the population has powers. And the rest do not. The main character, Izuku supposedly doesn't have a quirk. But some people are saying that he may. I don't really know about this, seeing as it's kind of a rumor and I haven't season three yet. 

That's a good question! I haven't read the manga yet but maybe the author was inspired by it? Or maybe it's a bit of a coincidence?

Hazel:

Yep. But, to be honest, that's not the worst thing that's ever happened. I still try to avoid big, open bodies of water though. Wowsers! It's kind of the opposite for my family. Every other year, if it's not too hot, we end up going somewhere beachy. And everyone, except my mom and I, loves going into the water. 

Nope! And I shall be......... *Does some quick math* About 7,829 years old. But, I guess in human years, I'm going to be 18. How about you?

Both:

I kind of just noticed this. Our birthday months go July - August - September. Which is kind of cool!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Reese

Well, pretty much our whole family can't swim, so that probably has a large part to due with it. ;)

I'll be turning 17 this year.

@Reese and Monica

So, not only are our birthday months back to back, so are our ages. Monica turned 19, Reese is turning 18, and I'll be turning 17.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I think it would be unique if he didn't have powers and stayed that way.

We'll probably never know..... 

Do you remember how a while ago I told you that something from I think it was the Flash seemed to copy off of Stargate? Was it the Flash? It was so long ago but just wondering.

@Both

It's so crazy. O_O Maybe it means something..... *plays X-Files music* 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I do, but I've hardly seen anything with her in it. I should go through her list of movies. Probably the Muppets, not totally sure though. I feel like Henry would have done a great job if he had better writing. Superman's writing is the worst of the main three. 

I did, thank you!

That's neat! So are birthdays our July, August, and September (you, Reese, and I). 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

Ah! That makes sense.

O_O 

Monica:

Yeah. But I think it'd make his job a wee bit more difficult.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 

Hmmmmm........ I don't recall. I know we talked about Stargate. And I know we were talking about the Flash around the same time. But I don't know about the copying bit. Uh........Do you think the Flash copied something from Stargate?

Both:

This. Is. INSANE!!!! Ah! What could it mean?!

So, I've got some good news, some bad news and some wonderful news. Good news us I'm going to a school camp next week! Bad news is this time I can't bring my laptop because.....you know....sand doesn't mix with technology. So, I may not respond for a bit. Aaaaand my cousin is finally out of the hospital!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

The sequence of my messages switched again. 

@Reese

True.

I have this memory of me telling you that some show had a really similar story line of Stargate and you talked about how crazy that was. And then we went into how sci-fi has many similar aspects but that that one was uncanny. I think. 

I'm not sure....

Yay to summer camp! I hope you have lots of fun and stay safe! How long is it? I will miss talking to you. 

Yay! How old is he now? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

That is odd. Perhaps another glitch?

Okay, now that I can remember! But I still don't remember the show. It had to have either been the Flash or some other sci-fi show.....

Hmmm...... We must meditate on this.......

Thanks! It's two days long but, because we're a ways away we'll probably leave early and end up being in the area for four - five days. And then it takes a day to get back. I'll miss talking to you too (And you too Hazel!)!

He is two months and three weeks! I think. It may be a little more. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

That or it's the Vespers. That would explain why the Mods don't post anymore. 

I think it had to be Flash. 

Is it a regular summer camp or a themed one? Like the arts or sciences? 

It feels like it's been a shorter time since you told me about him. Time flies. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I really need to watch X-Files. It's been on my list forever, but I know the show is super long, so I always put it off for shorter shows, so I can catch up on more of them.

Any sort of story involving Superman in the DCEU (DC Extended Universe) was just bad. I wish I could say "I could go on forever about all the bad things there were in Man of Steel", but I couldn't because the performances were so bland it's all blurred out in my memory. Honestly, it has me wary of watching any movie Henry is a part of in the future. It felt like he was only Superman because of the muscles.

I know, right? It's so cool!

@Reese

Glad to hear that your cousin is out of the hospital! How is he?

I'll miss talking to you, but I hope you have fun at summer camp! What sort of things will you be doing?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I was thinking about watching it as well (or at least the top episodes, and I still might watch those) but I read how it ended and it seemed pretty bad. 

@Both

Here's some info about AOS I found out. The first episode of s6 is going to be called Missing Pieces. Clark will direct it. This might come off as shallow but Daisy's hair will be blonde (because Chloe's is) and Jemma will have bangs (Elizabeth does now). I haven't seen any images of Clark with the cast at SDCC and it doesn't seem like he's there. Also Natalia addressed fans who were upset over Coulson (I think the idea of him leaving the show through death but I'm not sure. She said: 

"Truly saddening to see the hate being directed toward the writers & creators of our show for taking the huge risks.

To stay stagnant is death.

I’m deeply grateful for them for going where only the brave go.

For welcoming change." I'm not sure what happened but the person who started it apologized and still loves the show. And now I looked it up and for more then a minute I believed he was dead and I didn't know how to react. Now I see it's being blown out of proportion and nothing has been confirmed. Even if he was I would of course still watch it but some were saying they wouldn't. 

Also kinda random but would you guys like to play one of those games where we ask each other questions? Some would be would you rathers, and others not. But I feel I don't know you guys well enough. If you don't want to for privacy reasons or what not I understand, and if so I might still do it just because. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Fly's in*

Hey guy's I'm back!!! How's it been?

Monica:

Aye, that may be true. Perhaps there was more to the stories then we realized? 

Hmmmm.......... I guess it was.

It was beach ecology themed. I'll explain more in a sec!

That it does! But, if time flew, would it have to migrate back and forth too?

Sure! That'd be fun!

Hazel:

He's good! He still has to go to lot's of doctors just to make sure things are okay. But he's healthy and happy! We actually got to see him last week! He was so small! And my mom says he hums in his sleep. 

Thanks!

Both:

So, summer camp was pretty fun. I got to see an old friend and learned a lot about the beach/marsh. The group walked probably walked a mile up and a mile back down the beach while we learned about how the beach was formed and such. Then we came back to camp before going to do seining. I kinda sat that one out cause of dizziness. Then, the next day we went on a marsh walk and then headed home.

Missing pieces?! That doesn't sound good!! Who or what is/are missing now?! So Daisy going to be blond? I could see that. And Jemma with bangs. I had no idea everyone was that upset over Coulson's 'death'. It seems unreasonable.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Welcome back!!! Everything is going well with me. 

I actually have come across the name of an author named Thomas Cahill, who has a book about Ireland. 

Reese you genius! My mind is blown. If time flew would it have to fly in both directions at the same time? And also stay in each place possible? 

Yay! Once Hazel answers who wants to start? 

Was your dizziness from the heat? That sounds really interesting and peacful. And hot. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

Maybe all of the people gone from the final battle with Thanos? It's blonde but also has a lot of brown. A lot of peoples favorite character is Coulson and they feel he's the glue. I think it's more his death that could happen than absence from the show that upsets people. 

@Both

I forgot to type it in my last message but Jeff Ward is going to be a series regular! I wonder if he'll play the same version of Deke? Also Chloe will play Daisy in Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors which is a cartoon that will be on Disney Channel. I believe this Daisy is a teenager and hasn't gone through all of the dark stuff ours has (or most of it at least). This Daisy has purple highlights in her hair. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica and Reese

I actually heard all of those pieces of news except the bit about Natalia addressing the fans about Coulson (I've been obsessively following anything AoS related because of the super long hiatus). And then I was about to mention the Marvel Rising stuff and teenage Quake when I scrolled down and saw Monica's new post mentioning it. Glad to see I'm not the only one holding onto any scrap of news related to the new season. :)

A game sounds awesome. Can I start? 

@Monica

Yeah, I think the female lead got killed off in the new season and she seemed happy about it. I don't think X-Files will be having any more revivals.

@Reese

So glad to hear he's doing well. 

Sounds like your camp was fun. What's seining though?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

^_^ 

Sure! 

Wait, Scully died?! All I read was that it was becoming a mess and agreed with that assessment from the details. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hazel:

Awesome!!

Sure! Go for it!

:)

It was! Well, according to the internets seining is " a method of fishing that employs a fishing net called a seine, that hangs vertically in the water with its bottom edge held down by weights and its top edge buoyed by floats". But it's literally just finishing with a big net. Except we didn't keep the fish.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Monica:

Yay! Glad to hear it!

Hmmm....Facinating! As it turns out Cahill is an Irish name. It comes from the name O Cathail, which comes from the personal name Cathal (which means powerful in battle). 

Thank ye! More than likely, it would. But then, technically, it would have to be nowhere and everywhere at once.....?

No idea. It was probably a mixture of things. But it didn't last too, too long! Yep! It was indeed hot and humid. But a lot of cloud cover so it was kinda cool. Thanks!

That would make sense. Ah, no! Not the glue! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE GLUE!? But, if that's the case, I can see why some would be upset. Oh! I thought she was going to dye it completely! Ooo! That's cool! I actually saw a clip of that yesterday. It looked pretty cool!

Yay! Deke! I don't know. Hypothetically, he would be the same if the timeline he came from still existed as an alternate timeline. Buuut if this is one of those timelines where the future has been changed, and there isn't an alternate, Deke may not be Deke. Or Deke still exists outside his timeline as an anomaly.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 25 , , 27