Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@JEPPOCAT

Hi! What do you agree with?

@Reese

The MB did that weird thing again where your last post is posted first. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Monica

Sorry about disappearing, I've been catching up on some homework and most of my shows.

Perhaps. She did tell Barry to remember to say "I do" at the wedding and I don't think he remembered to say that. Maybe the Thinker will use it against him somehow, like not saying the words means they're not officially married or something like that?

I know, right?

All the newer characters and ones with confirmed sequels/only having a first movie by the time Infinity War is out are almost certainly safe. I'd say the original six, Fury, and anyone else who appeared in the Avengers film or before Avengers (like Bucky) are all at risk, but they wouldn't kill all of them off in one movie. That would cause too much outrage. However, Steve will almost certainly die. Maybe Tony too since the actor seems like he wants to leave soon.

Did you watch last week's SHIELD episode? The premiere may have had me worried, but A Life Spent made me feel bad for ever doubting the writers. Much less exposition, several interesting reveals, and a lot more action (not to mention what was probably Daisy's best fight scene yet).

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Thanks for the memories. I'll miss you all.

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Sorry, didn't spot the second post. Anyway, I think it's awesome that Chloe and Ming-Na are going to join some of the animated shows. However, we shouldn't have our hopes up that Dove will be Spider-Gwen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. After all, May will be portraying a completely different character in the animated feature, so Dove might too.

Still, if that did happen, I'd be very excited.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Just glad you're okay. 

He didn't say "I do" at the park? 

Agreed. 

Are you going to see The Last Jedi? If Rey joins forces with Kylo I'm going to protest. I don't want Kylo to join the light side. It will feel like a repeat of Anakin, except he probably won't die right away.

Yes I did! *shakes fist at Deke

I saw that Dove said that she's playing a different character in AOS. I feel like she'll be a villain. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I haven't watched the marriage scene (still haven't seen the Legends episode of the crossover), but a ton of fans kept commenting on it when they talked about Dawn.

I'm actually not a big Star Wars fan. I've only watched Episode I and the first half hour of Episode IV. I don't know, maybe I'll give the series another try somewhere down the line, but it didn't really interest me. 

As for the episode.... (land of spoilers)

Daisy's fight scene was amazing! One of the best fights in the show! And I always love scenes with Yo-Yo using her powers (the music in the background sounded a lot like the Stranger Things theme too). I'm not sure how to feel about the Inhuman fight club (First Smallville, then Supergirl, then Agents? Is it a requirement for superhero television to have one?), but I love when Abby basically pulled a Reverse Flash on her opponent. It was a lot darker than it looked on The Flash, but felt more accurate.

Do you think they got the idea about the radio with a mystery transmission from Lost?

Also, I'm wary at Deke confirming the multiverse theory. I mean, Daisy's response was hilarious, but if they confirm that there are multiple universes out there, what is to stop Marvel from separating TV and movies? I mean, chances are not good anyway, but they could use this as an excuse to keep them away from each other for good.

I was really angry at Deke for betraying Daisy and that he thinks Daisy destroyed the world (I still don't think she did it), but I am glad he stopped her from being even more reckless. She wasn't thinking straight, not that I can't blame her (these episodes happen in the span of one to two days, so she just recently found out she might have destroyed the world), but still.

Have you noticed the growing parallels between May and Daisy? That wall flip in Daisy's fight was just like May's in her fight with Giyera during The Team (3x17). And May got called the Cavalry and always says never to call her that. Then, Daisy is called Destroyer of Worlds and Daisy tells Deke never to call her that.

Oh, and I miss Fitz so much. I can't wait until 5x05.

What did you think?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Uses yoda voice* Strange, that is. A glitch it must be.

Wowsers! That's incredible!

It is really sad! Hopefully, that wont - er....... Nevermind. Ah! I'm so excited! Aaw! Thanks! *Gives you a Watson hat* C'mon Watson! We've got work to do! 

AAAH!!! I didn't mean to spoil you!!! I KNOW, RIGHT?! He wasn't even the Reverse Flash from Earth 1! Hahaha! "Throw him in your prison"! I love it! I would put that on a T-shirt and wear it forever!

Team Cap forever! I think they were. But Tony doesn't necessarily like the fact that his Dad spent more time with Steve than he did with Tony. So that's always a issue between them.

Yes, indeed!

His last line: Please, Tommy. Please. 

Hehehe! Ya, you told be about Gwen!

Yeah, I've been watching what's happening with net neutrality for a few months now. I can't call them but I did send an email. Hopefully thing's will work out.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Okay just wondering. 

I just finished all of Stranger Things (s1 and s2). It was amaaaazzzziiinnngggg!!! (Invisible ink.) I thought that that last Yo-Yo scene with her powers looked great. I wasn't able see yesterdays episode. Poor Abby. I'm guessing that now she'll be told she has to kill people for sport and if not her family dies. Or a personal guard. Either way her life is going to be sad. Shield is more of a realistic show than Flash imo. 

I haven't seen Lost. I know how it ends though and I remember my grandmother complaining about it. She told me that people had already predicted the ending way before the finale but the creators shot it down. What do you think?

That's a good point. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be an explanation to explain why they never mix, though it could be taken that way. 

I felt like attacking Deke. I don't think she did either. It was probably Thanos. 

I thought that about the wall flip, but not the titles they're given. Good catch! Like mother, like daughter. 

Other than everything you pointed out I can't think of more things to point out. But if I do I'll tell you. Since I missed yesterdays episode I wonder if the one with Fitz will be more of a flashback? And therefore not get spoiled as much about yesterdays if it was a continuation. Please don't tell me though. I'll just have to wait and see. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

Haha! Oh I saw The Last Jedi yesterday, did you? 

Nevermind what? *pulls out magnifying glass* 

It's fine! The Flash is kinda just meh for me now. If they go in the way that you think they will that will be really interesting, if they do it right that is. I'm just not as interested as before. Barry just gets on my nerves now and I feel like Danielle's acting has gotten bad, and I feel really bad for saying that. I miss Julian, Harry is less likable in my opinion, but Joe is thankfully being himself. Also Cisco. I wish Iris was shown being a reporter and that was her main job. Hahaha! I would wear that shirt as well. But I thought he was the Reverse Flash from s1? I'm confused. 

Poor Tony. I wonder if Peggy knew how Howard treated Tony? 

*sniffles* I'll never get over it.... 

The actress who'll play Gwen in the cartoon said that she won't be playing her in AOS. I'm going with her being a villain. 

It still has to go through congress (I think) and I know of at least one lawsuit. Hopefully we'll be able to keep net neutrality. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

I've seen season one of Stranger Things and Zemi (an MB friend, though she's not really on the MB much anymore) has watched both seasons. She loved both. I found season one to be decent, but I'm not in a rush to watch the second season.

Invisible ink

If you didn't watch the episode live, you can still watch it on the ABC site. It's up the day after, you just need to verify your television provider (which should be no problem since your provider obviously has ABC to watch the episodes live). I wonder if we'll ever see Abby again.

And agreed, Flash is kind of unbelievable even in a world of superpowers and time travel. No one ever seems to learn from their mistakes and any mistake Barry makes is almost always ignored because "he's such a nice guy" (except for Flashpoint and recently) whereas everyone else gets called out. Is it wrong that I'm on team villain this season? He's much more interesting.

Honestly, I wasn't sure how to feel about the ending of Lost. It had some very emotional scenes that left my crying, but the overall plot didn't make sense and the majority of questions went unanswered.

While I think Thanos could be the one to destroy the world, it's very unlikely since the producers recently said that there would be much less crossover/mentions of movies in this season. 

I didn't catch it, someone on social media did. I've got to say though, loving how the parallels just keep growing as the seasons go. I see what happened with Hive as Daisy's version of Bahrain and it definitely shows. She's become even more serious and dedicated to SHIELD/her friends, no time for boyfriends. Much less laughter and more sarcasm instead. And on the other end, May has become softer as the seasons go, even entertaining the idea of a relationship.

The Fitz episode will explain what happened to him. It'll be his own version of 4,722 Hours (and yes, Hunter is back!). It should mostly be flashbacks.

Where are you on Legends of Tomorrow? Have you been enjoying it? Their midseason finale had to have been my favorite (one of their best episodes yet). Of course, I've only seen the Supergirl and Legends ones, and read summaries for Arrow and Flash (still not caught up), so you think one of them might be better, let me know. I don't know if I'll bother catching up unless someone whose opinion I trust tells me it's worth it.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

No, I haven't seen it yet! Did you like it?

I was about to say, hopefully that doesn't happen. But, then I realized, I kind of want that to happen so the theory can be right. Which makes me feel kinda bad now that I think of it.....

That's understandable. If they don't do something exciting soon, it might not end up too well. I miss Julian too! And Harry is not my favorite this year. Maybe it's because of HR last season. Or maybe he's just not like-able and we never noticed because he wasn't on the show for more than two - four episodes at a time. Iris may go back to it, if they decide to go the way I'm thinking. Wait......Uh....... Now I'm confused.

That's a good question....... I wonder if Peggy knew Tony?

*Hands you a tissue and a stuffed bat*

Interesting. I don't know if I can see her as a villian.

Yeah, fingers are crossed. *Crosses fingers*

So you know how on SHIELD Daisy has been dubbed the ' Destroyer of Worlds ' because she may or may not have destroyed the Earth? Well, it's kind of funny because back in season 2, Lady Sif and the Kree both said Daisy was the weapon that could bring down buildings and tear continents apart

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

Well if you have doubts about s2 I thought it was great but that's just my opinion.

Sadly ABC doesn't take Rouku as a TV provider, because we have only that and an antena. So we have to wait 8 days after the episode airs and then we'll watch it on our Rouku which has ABC on it. 

I kid you not in the last Flash episode they made two mistakes that were pretty big and I was just shaking my head. I can't take it seriously anymore! You shouldn't have characters act this way to advance plot. It makes them unlikable. 

Isn't Lost infamous for leaving you without answers? I remember reading a pretty interesting article defending the ending but I don't remember where I read it. If I find it again I'll post it. 

How did I not notice all of these Daisy and May parallels? I noticed that one is becoming softer and the other harder, but that's about it. 

We haven't watched any of Legends s3 yet because not all of the episodes in chronological order are available on our Rouku through CW. Except for the crossover episode which we did see. 

I wouldn't recommend Flash at the moment. It's frustrating. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I liked it but there was a lot of things wrong with it. 

If it does happen they could change it and just make it about saving the worlds with no real damage to the time stream right? Does Iris being a reporter have something to do with your theory? 

I think Harry has changed as a character. Also in this episode I thought Danielle acted well but usually KF has such bad dialogue and she's really unbelievable. Also sometimes she just delivers Caitlin's dialogue oddly. But also Caitlin can have weird dialogue. In my opinion. 

I think she did. Or at least saw him a few times. But now that I think about it was Tony at Peggy's funeral? I don't think so. 

Thank you. *blows nose* I'll name my bat Newt. 

Well that's not comforting at all. Poor Daisy. And that would make her the most powerful MCU hero. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

@Monica

Zemi said the same. I think I'll watch it over Christmas break.

I hope ABC adds them to the list soon then. I think you should be fine with watching 5x05 before 5x04, though it will take the shock out of the ending. It's either that or being one episode behind until it goes on break (which will apparently be a short one after episode ten, I think). 

What two mistakes did they make? Feel free to say as everything, because I honestly do not care about the show enough anymore to be angry about spoilers. It has just gotten too ridiculous. I still can't believe that CW will likely make the Trial of the Flash storyline not only without Eobard, but only last one or two episodes. Oh wait, I can because it's what they did with Flashpoint. And almost everyone becomes unlikable. I'm nowhere near as invested in The Flash as I was during season one and two. This is repeating Arrow all over again (two good seasons, one mixed season, and one downright terrible season).

Yes, Lost gives almost no answers. Honestly, I think that's why I wasn't as invested in the show as others were. We almost never figure out the why and how of a situation.

I'm loving how they're slowly gaining aspects of the other's personality. It shows that the path May went on is a path anyone could have been on if they reached their breaking point and that even if you do reach the breaking point, you aren't broken forever. It's rather inspiring, don't you think?

You don't have to watch most of the Legends episodes in order. Aside from some small things about the main plot (which likely won't matter until the second part of the season), most of the episodes stand alone. Just watch 3x01 first and the rest can be in any order really. Oh, and the CW site has the last five Legends episodes (3x05 - 3x09). Just ignore the ads or use an ad blocker and watch away.

Noted.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Taylor

Hi Taylor! How are you? 

@Hazel

Me too. I feel like calling them about it if that's possible. Though I don't want to take away the shocking ending for myself I think I'll still watch this weeks episode to be caught up. 

Major Flash spoilers: So in the last episode Barry is kidnapped by DeVoe and Caitlin by Amunet. Amunet wants Caitlin to perform surgery on a telepath who has metal in his head. Vibe and Ralph save them but escape instead of facing Amuneta. Amunet's powers are weak so why they didn't confront her? It's because they need her for the continuing plot. That's mistake number 1. Caitlin invites the telepath to their Christmas party. He in kidnapped again my Amunet on his way there. Why wasn't a member of team Flash guarding him? Did they think Amunet no longer cared? Amunet trades him for something with DeVoe's wife Marlize. DeVoe is getting weak and through his chair he takes over the body of the telepath. Earlier Barry was able to escape DeVoe and he and DeVoe crashed into the river when zooming through the city on his chair. Barry's suit blows up with air as he falls but DeVoe disappears into the water. I don't remember if they checked the river for him or not. At the party DeVoe in the telepath's body is there, then Iris tells Barry that the intruder alarm in their apartment has gone off. While in the apartment Barry gets a phone call from DeVoe at the party. Of course he's confused. Then he sees that DeVoe's original body is in his house and it looks like he's been stabbed with the knife on Barry's floor. The knife was shown earlier as a wedding present but they didn't know who gave them the knife. Both Barry and Iris touched the knife. The police start banging on the door. Barry almost runs away but stays, saying "Don't run." WHAT?!?! WHY?! THERE'S NO REASON NOT TO!!! 1. Leave the apartment and capture DeVoe in his new body. 2. Clean up the crime scene. 3. Hide then run. 4. Run. You're going to be a suspect anyway, being in front of the body makes you look incredibly guilty! Then Barry gets arrested. It's the logic of Barry and Iris splitting up for one episode all over again.

I've thought that Daisy will always be dark like she is now but what you pointed out is really hopeful. Hopefully she'll find a balance, and the message is inspiring I think. 

Okay thanks! I'll tell my family. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Really? That's interesting. What was wrong with it?

Maybe? I would have to go back and check. Yeah! The 'by' line of the newspaper that has the story about the Flash vanishing says Iris-West Allen. So, I'm thinking she's going to go back to reporting sometime between now and the next season.

Maybe. *Nods thoughtfully* I see what you're saying. Maybe the writers are having some trouble with Caitlin's/ Killer Frost's dialog because of last season. Like she said, "I'm not Caitlin but I'm not Killer Frost". She's not the same she used to be but, at the same time, she's not someone completely different. In my opinion, they should have kept her as Killer Frost instead of the 'Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde' thing. That way, her character could become more  developed.

Really? Interesting. Nope. It was just Steve and Sam. And technically Natasha. 

No problem. Awww!

Nope, not really. Yeah, she just can't catch a break. *Thinks* She just might be.......

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

The ending just ties into the next episode. The shock is that Fitz is back and somehow in space too. Not really a shock if you know what 5x05 is about, which you do.

Okay, that is just so much stupidity. It still doesn't beat Barry just giving Zoom his speed in 2x18 or Flashpoint, but that's stupid. I'm actually glad people are a lot less invested this season. Maybe seeing that will let the writers know that more changes have to be made. It worked with season five of Arrow (of course, then there's season six).

I hope she finds a balance between the darkness and good too. I just want to give Daisy a hug and tell her it'll be alright. Her and Fitz and Simmons. The Bus Kids, all grown up and sad and battle ready. Remember when they were cute and believed the best in people?

You're welcome, I hope you guys enjoy season three as much as I do. Season three might actually be their best season, which is not usually something you can say for a DC CW show.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

It's major spoilers if I told you. Do you still want to know? I'm going to eventually write a review of what I liked and didn't like. 

I don't think they're handling her arc very well. 

Okay thanks for clearing that up. It's weird that Tony didn't go. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

That ending isn't that surprising for me since I already had my suspicions. 

I completely forgot that about Barry and Zoom. 

I don't know if I've already told you this but it was this year I believe that we saw AOS s1 for the first time. We got into the show in s2. We were really surprised over how perky fitzsimmons were. And how different Daisy was. We knew enough about s1 through others though so we weren't that lost when we started. We haven't had Netflix that long so almost immediately we started watching AOS s1 when we got it. *fitzsimmons, Daisy, and basically everyone* Haha when you said Bus Kids it made me think of an AOS Tumblr post. This person had a fan theory that Hunter and Fitz traveled to the future in that school bus shown in space. So I joked that it was The Magic School Bus, and the person photoshopped Hunter and Fitz into the Magic School Bus. 

I'm looking forward to watching Legends! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I don't blame you for forgetting about Barry and Zoom. Season three had so much stupidity, almost everything before looked fine in comparison.

Oh, season one is so different. All the seasons are really, but the biggest difference is in season one. They were all so happy.

And that picture sounds hilarious. I sort of wish something like that would happen in the show now.

Do you have any other comic book shows you plan to watch? I have Gotham on my list (everyone says it gets better and beter, just like with SHIELD). Smallville too, but Clark has never been my favorite character, so that's for when I'm bored. Maybe The Adventures of Lois and Clark as well, my brother said it's good.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

AOS s1 was my least favorite, but it was definitely a lot brighter. 

It was haha. 

I have to warn you about Gotham. I've read enough about it that you couldn't pay me to watch it. It has the same type of stupidity as Flash. Except worse. I see people mostly call it stupid, dumb, and a hot mess. I haven't personally seen it though, so people who say that could be overdramatic. But I remember reading something and thinking of how corny/bad it sounded. I've been interested in Smallville and Lois and Clark. I know that Lois and Clark is cheesy, but it was mostly charming from what clips I've seen. But I'm not really planning on watching any comic book shows.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Season one was easily the worst, but it's so underappreciated. Everyone just says it's bad until Turn, Turn, Turn, but the episodes before were actually good. Maybe not super amazing, but much better than "the worst thing I've ever had to watch".

Really? I've heard most of the stupid and really bad stuff was in season 1A. Guess I'll have to watch the entire season and see. Good choices for other shows. What other shows that aren't inspired by comic books do you plan to watch?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I would say that they were good as well. My mom was kinda shocked over how much some people don't like s1. 

I think bad stuff still happens. 

I'm planning on watching someday all of Downton Abbey, Poldark, Farscape, and all of Star Trek Voyager and Deep Space Nine. Well probably not all of the first few seasons of Voyager. I also haven't seen all of Star Trek: The Next Generation, but I don't plan to because the first two seasons could be bad. I need to see a list of the best Star Trek episodes from those series and watch them. Also I plan to someday watch Doctor Who starting at the 9th Doctor. Though maybe I'll start at 11. The production value of Doctors 9-10 is distracting. Though maybe after a few episodes I'll ignore it/get used to it. What about you? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*The lighting suddenly turns dramatic* *Gasps dramatically* I must know. No matter how much of a spoiler it is! I will listen for the sake of curiosity! *Gasps dramatically again because why not*

Maybe it'll get better. Ooor maybe they plan to kill of her character. Which would kinda suck....

No problem! Yeah, it was a bit odd. But maybe she and Tony had the same issue he and Steve have. Or maybe he didn't know her well enough to care....

On a happier note, I finally got my telescope to work! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Haha! My major problems are (major spoilers): that Luke is really different. That's all I'll say. People change with age, but it feels wrong. Also the ending to his story. The fact that Finn had basically no development. And you never find out about a certain characters background. Also how even though Han was just murdered, Rey wants to redeem Kylo because he could bring down the First Order, also she's just really caring, even if that person is a mass muderer. Like Luke. But it feels too soon. I really despise Kylo. I would go into more detail, and I know you want to be spoiled, but I can't bring myself to. I have a hard time bringing myself to spoil people purposefully. But if I know the person isn't going to see it then I'm okay with spoiling, usually. 

I realized today that today is Christmas Eve Eve. And yesterday was Christmas Eve Eve Eve. 

That would be so sad! She's not my top favorite, and she can be written selfishly, but don't touch her writers! We need Caitlin.

That hurts. I want to go with the later. 

Cool! We have this cheap telescope and the last time I used it I couldn't even find the moon. O_O It was bad. It was also very blurry. What type of telescope is it? And do you consider yourself an amateur astronomer? The only constellation I really know by heart is Orion. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Yeah, a lot of people who are more new to the show are shocked at the levels of hate too. People just expected the Avengers: TV edition, despite people saying repeatedly that it's about SHIELD agents.

All good choices. I've got a few shows on my list, but I want to catch up on all my current ones first. I still need to watch the Legends episode of the crossover, 1x10 of Kevin (Probably) Saves the World, and Arrow 6x05 - 6x09. 

So, my brother got this app on the laptop that can make videos run faster. Even watching the latest episodes of The Flash in twice the speed doesn't make the pain of watching it any less. Like (spoilers)

Cisco said he couldn't find Barry with his powers. Why not just have him search for Caitlin and the computers search for Barry?

Who does no one in the city see this huge flying chair around the city and take pictures?

Why is Ralph there? No offense, but I just really don't like him. I miss Wally, he was awesome in the crossover. They just replaced him.

Caitlin was causing a bunch of trouble as her alternate identity, but now, people love her and even name a drink after her? The police aren't even trying to arrest her?

Barry keeps using his powers in plain sight in Barry Allen clothes instead of his suit and he's surprised people know he's The Flash?

The whole Girl's Night episode was a mess.

This isn't even the start of all the problems I have with the show. I'm on team Thinker this season for sure.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

My brother more than once has complained over the fact that there aren't Marvel heroes in AOS and it always bothers me that he does that. It's about Shield. Not them. And it may feel not very connected but we shouldn't expect these big name stars to be on the show. 

How does the app work with sound? Does everyone talk faster to stay at speed with the visuals? If their voices became higher pitched (which I'm sure doesn't happen) that would be hilarious. Invisible ink:

I didn't even realize that about Cisco vibing Caitlin. Yikes. 

They're all too busy on their phones to notice lol. Just kidding, good point. I just realized that if Snapchat existed on their earth they probably have a Flash filter. 

Well Barry is supposed to be training him. But Wally is a better character for sure. I think they just didn't want two speedsters. I feel like whatever country Wally is in was supposed to be a reference to something. 

I thought that about KF as well, at least the point about the citizens loving her. 

Other than Team Flash and DeVoe who else knows who the Flash is? 

The dialogue at times was really bad in Girl's Night Out. Why didn't Cecile tell the police about Amunet's location? 

I have cheered on Team Thinker at times, which then makes me feel bad. Remember when a villain told Barry that DeVoe was his greatest enemy/challenge? Or something along those lines. Anyway that makes me think something tragic might happen. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

bUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

*sighs* It does have heroes and villains, even from the start. Mike Peterson and Skye (now Daisy) for example, and the roster only grew as seasons passed (Hunter, Cal, Bobbi, Yo-Yo, Mace, etc.). They might not be huge names (except Bobbi, Robbie, Cal, and Daisy), but they're there. I wish more people saw that.

Speaking of which, did you notice something? People always tell new watchers of the show that the first half of the season (or until Turn, Turn, Turn) is bad/extremely slow. Those new people? When most of them watch it, they have no idea why people think it's so bad. I've even seen a few proclaim SHIELD as one of their favorite shows by the end of 1x06 (FZZT), well before the Ward twist.

It's a matter of perception. When it originally aired, people expected the television equivalent of Avengers. These new fans, they don't think that and quickly fall in love with the show. One of the new fans I've seen even said it was his number two show of all time (after Doctor Who, which he is obsessed with).

The sound and visuals both speed up. No, it does not become high pitched, though that would be funny.

Invisible ink

IKR? They made a big deal about how Iris has to choose to save one of them, but she didn't even have to.

How do Snapchat filters work? I don't have one, so I'm always confused when people talk about them.

Do you like Wally a lot more this season too? I was mostly indifferent on him (though the acting can be weak at times), but I've actually loved him ever since it got revealed he can speak Japanese. They're actually giving little pieces of information on Wally, building him as a character! Apparently, that starfish he fought when he was away? That's from an actual comic book. Oh, and the fight scene at the wedding was great! The lighter tone on The Flash might not be working out for most of the people or the plot, but it does for him.

Any villain Barry took away when in civilian clothes (at least three by now, from what I remember in the show), anyone in the park when he used his super speed to get Diggle for the double wedding, I think there was a cop at the station when people tried to kill him and Joe, and a few other times. His identity shouldn't be a secret at all. 

Good question! Also, how did Cecile know all the controls, including the one for the magnet?

I feel no pity in cheering him on, he hurts his fair share of people, but I like his endgame. Expanding the human mind is an interesting and different goal. And Barry's a hypocrite. If word ever got to government officials about how much Flashpoint changed people's lives, he'd be in Iron Heights or an even worse facility.

And actually, you're talking about Abra Kadabra. He said Savitar was his greatest enemy and that Thawne, Zoom, and DeVoe couldn't break him like Savitar did.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Right? But some people expect big name heroes. I wonder what Mike is up to? 

I would tell people that the first half of s1 isn't as good as the rest of the series, but it's still enjoyable and good.

I can't think of a show I enjoy more than AOS. Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis are up there. So are Star Trek: TNG and Voyager. Stranger Things, dramas I grew up watching, Agent Carter, Doctor Who, Monk. I feel like I'm forgetting some. But I think that AOS is my favorite show of all time. My next is probably SG-1 and Atlantis. I just love all of my children so much it's hard to pick some over others. 

I was surprised by what Iris chose to do but it made sense. And now it doesn't haha. 

I don't have Snapchat either. But what you do is use your camera and point it at your face. It scans it from what I can understand to either make your eyes different, or have objects floating around you etc. If there was a Flash filter I would expect that the camera would scan the area around you and make lightning appear. 

I do like him more. I saw that weeks ago about the starfish! It's based off an old comic. 

Okay thanks for answering that!

I have no idea how she knew. 

I remember when Barry was getting mad at Ralph for things that he himself was guilty of and that annoyed me. 

Ooohhhhh I completely forgot about that. Thanks for pointing that out! Though Barry is actually a happier person now than he was with Savitar. Because of the speed force, so he didn't stay broken for long. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey! I'll respond soon! Trying to fight off a cold and forgot to post!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Not sure where Mike is, but his actor is a regular on another ABC show, Kevin (Probably) Saves the World. I like what I've seen from his character on there.

AoS is my number one show for sure. I don't think that will ever change, even if a better written show somehow shows up because it's my teenage years. I haven't seen any of the other shows except Agent Carter, but they all sound like god choices. For me, other top shows would include Legends of Tomorrow, Psych, Galavant (even if the second season isn't as good), Grey's (Not sure if full name will go through mod and I'm not risking it, but it's the fourteen season medical drama with Meredith Grey. As bad as it's worst can be, they've got amazing moments and episodes), and How I Met Your Mother.

"Not a lot of what team Flash does makes sense if you think about it long enough." Wise words from my brother.

Ah, interesting. Yeah, there should be a filter for The Flash since he's been around four years.

I hated Barry's hypocrisy in that episode. I mean, it was the worst in season three, but the moments it shows in season four, it looks really bad.

Another thing that bothers me about Savitar. He's basically another version of Barry, but Iris kills him without any hesitation and shows no guilt. Like, I know he was supposed to kill her, but Savitar still has Barry's face and this was Iris's first time taking a life. You don't just forget that stuff.

Happy holidays.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

I hope and pray that you get better soon! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I've been interested in Galavant. And Aida's (from aos) on it which makes it better. I know what you mean by Grey's. I didn't know that the writing could be really bad though. Psych and Monk were on the same channel and since they're both detectives there were commercials for both their shows with them together. Monk ended with a reference to the main character of Psych, or close to the end. I think there was a chance that they'd work together, but I don't remember. 

Haha your brother is right. 

I thought the way she responded to killing him was odd. There should have at least been a little expression in my opinion. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Oh, Galavant is great! Good musical numbers (and all original songs), such good humor, and it not only has Aida, but Lassiter from Psych. There's sadly only two seasons and the second is rather slow, but still hilarious and fun. Aida's character was actually one of my least favorite characters in the show, at least for the first season. She got better in season two. Lassiter's King Richard was the fan favorite (and mine as well). If you want to get an idea of what the show is like, look up I don't like you Galavant. It's a hilarious musical number (Yes, I don't like you is the name of the song) that features Aida's character and will help you determine if it's your kind of show.

As for Monk and Psych, I did remember hearing talk of a possible crossover, but it never happened.

Oh, Grey's at its worst can be some of the most draining television to watch. Think Flash at its worst, but replace super powers with even more drama. That's most of season 13. Season 14 though, it's been great. It's like the original seasons (that 300th episode was amazing).

Agreed, I can't believe there was no crying or guilt or anything after what she did.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Hazel

I've seen clips of it and gifs before that seemed hilarious. I saw the clip! Seeing Aida do that, well it's the actress but still it was funny. The clip I saw before was with King Richard. I'm not totally sure yet if I'll eventually watch it, but the concept of the show is hilarious and it makes me smile. 

What we could have had... We could have had it aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll

That sounds really bad. I finally saw ep4 of AOS s5. *wraps Daisy and Jemma in blankets* Fitz what are you doing? I'm so confused. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Even if you have doubts, I definitely advise you to watch. There's only eighteen 22 minute episodes, so it's a fast watch. I finished the whole series in a day. I even convinced my brother to watch it and he loved it too (he finished it two days after I did).

I just want to give Daisy and Jemma hugs. And Fitz too. And May, cause we don't know how she is. Did you see 5x05 as well? There's no episode this week, which means you can be fully caught up.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald