Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

I have a theory that it's the Vespers. It's the most logical theory, right after yours.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oh no! 

*Gasps*

It could be! But why would they do this?!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

One word: Revenge. *clenches fist* How dare they?!
  • Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

I don't know. But it's been nearly four years. Perhaps they needed time to reorganize themselves. And then struck when we least expected it. But that raises a new question: Who are they?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Branch: Lucian

Monica: I'll be a junior when school starts up again.  And congrats on graduating!  Any plans for college?

• Posted at:

l i g h t   i s   e a s y   t o   l o v e.

s h o w   m e   y o u r   d a r k n e s s.

- r.  q u e e n

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I sent my responses to both of you two days ago but they didn't go through. 

@Reese

Maybe Vesper 1's kids? I wish he had gotten more backstory. The lack of it was disappointing.

@Kathy 

Thanks! No, I don't think so. I have many interests but I feel like my true calling is activsm, especially against human trafficking and just helping women and children. I really like the arts but I can't see it as a career, except playing the violin. But I don't have much experience so I would probably just teach little kids. I've always enjoyed working with and helping them. Also I need to get down to writing the books that I eventually want to write. I have so many ideas but I just really want a typewriter to write them on instead of staring at a screen for hours. What about you?

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Considering everything that happened, that was kind of weird....

Maybe...? That would be interesting. It kind of was. They should have given him more of a back story in the last book or made a mini series about him (like The Cahill Files or the rapid fire series).

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Reese

*whispers* My theory makes them nervous. Maybe I'm closer than I thought.... *X-Files music plays* 

That would have been interesting. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

O_O

That's somewhere between a frightening thought and a comforting one...

Indeed. 

Did you see the trailer for Inhumans?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*nods* 

Yep I did. It looks, um I don't know. I don't like Medusa's wig. And I was expecting it to have a bigger budget look. But I won't jump to conclusions about the acting and quality of plot based on the trailer. What did you think? 

ers.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Well, I thought it was interesting. I didn't really care for Medusa's wig and I kind of have the same issue with Lockjaw that I had with King Shark. You can tell they're obviously CGI. But, considering they're both abnormally large versions of real life animals, it's kind of understanding.

Acting and plot wise, I'd have to agree with you. It's a little difficult to tell what it's like based on the trailer. But hopefully it'll be good!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I think it's understandable too. Remember when Leonard made that jab at Jaws for how they couldn't afford to show the whole shark in one of the movies while King Shark was asleep and you could only see his fin? That was hilarious. 

Hopefully! I haven't seen one positive comment. I hope it doesn't flop based on assumptions. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hahaha! Yeah, it was! It makes me wonder how people around the time they first filmed Jaws would have reacted to seeing a giant shark come out of nowhere. And then what the reaction would be from people today.

Yeah, that's kind of sad. It's like judging a book by it's cover. There have been plenty of T.V. shows and movies with fantastic trailers and, once the thing comes out, it really sucks, you know? But hopefully it won't flop. *Crosses fingers*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It would for one thing be terrifying for all. *shudders* 

That's true. I didn't think of that.

There was this really cool Homecoming poster I saw made by an artist named Martin Asnin. It has this old look to it. I wish people made artistic movie posters like that more often. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Definetly! To be honest, though, I'd be a little excited. I like sharks (but not as much as I like turtles!).

I think I found the one you're talking about. It's pretty cool! It's way better than most of the posters they've been using to promote the movie! I do too. Artistic posters almost always give more life to the subject of the poster. 

So, my family went to a park and, at this park, there's a kickball/baseball field. So I went over there to throw a baseball around. And, when I got to the field, I saw the random-est thing ever. There were footprints (well three kind of foot prints and one kind of shoe print). And not like regular footprints from people walking around. One was a circle of footprints (with a pretty big branch in the middle of it), another was spiraled and others were in some sort of shape (but it was kind of hard to tell what shape).

The weird thing is, there weren't any footprints leading to the others. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

They sure do. Is it the one where it looks kinda comic book-y and a part of Peter's face is his mask?

Dude that is so weird. Maybe somebody did that on purpose then jumped to the grass? Were they close to grass? So they could have made a pattern, jumped to grass, then jump back to make more which would creep someone out. Maybe..... *X-Files music* I honestly thought of crop circles when I read what you typed. Did you know there is a group of people who make crop circles? I don't believe that its aliens. Though I do believe in demons and they could do those things to confuse people. But we do know that at least some are man made. Humans. 

Just to let you know for the next four days I may not be able to respond.

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, that's the one! It's kind of funny but our parents took us to see Homecoming, yestarday. 

I know, right?! Maybe. But the problem is they were nowhere near the grass. Hehehe. X-Files was the first thing that came to mind when I saw them.

Really? I did not know that! I wonder why they do it.......  And it reminds me of the episode on Doctor Who when Amy and Rory made a crop circle to get the Doctor's attention....

I kind of believe in aliens (but not a lot). But I also believe in the supernatural. So, I can see what you mean about the demons. Which was one of the other things that was bothering me about the whole situation. That could have been someones idea of a joke, someone was doing something artsy - crafty or someone(s) was/were trying to summon something. *Sighs* Life is strange sometimes. And people are too. 

Okie dokie!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*comes out of dimension rip* I'm back! I also turned 18 recently! It feels bittersweet. 

Cool! Did you like it? My friend said that she saw Homecoming and would give it an 8.5/10. Thankfully I've dodged getting spoiled. I'll just have to be careful. I got spoiled for Wonder Woman and I haven't seen it yet. Though I'm pretty sure I had already guessed that said spoiler might happen. I'm known in my family for getting spoiled. 

What?! Well then how even?? Okay, maybe they used stilts, got on them, made the patterns, then got back on the stilts. That's totally reasonable. 

I haven't seen that Doctor Who episode, but that doesn't even surprise me haha. Have you seen the news about what very special character is going to be in the Christmas Special of Doctor Who? I can't wait for Christmas. I also really need to see the last 6 episodes of series 10. 

Do you ever feel just bothered by something but you don't know why? I do and I think it's supernatral. According to Christianity when you accept Jesus into your life he sends the Holy Spirit to come into your life and guide you and I've just had these things happen to me that I know is Him guiding me. I can't really explain it, but it's so amazing and comforting and not at all scary. Like yesterday I was doing this activity that required concentrating and when I said the Lord's Prayer I just felt this calming peace and other times I will ask these complicated spiritual questions to myself and the answer will just automatically come to me. 

The summoning theory is creepy. O_O All of those theories are so plausible, I don't know which to believe. True that. Life and people are really strange. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

AH!! *Presses emergency button* CODE RED! CODE RED! THERE'S A DIMENSIONAL RIP!!! REPEAT! THERE IS A DIMENSIONAL RIP!!!!

Anyways...... Welcome back!! DUDE!! CONGRATS!!! *Fires confetti cannons* If you don't mind me asking, why does it feel bittersweet?

Eh........ I'm not a big fan of Spider-man films. But this one was pretty good. I'd give it a 8/10. Hopefully this isn't spolier-ish but, in a way, it kind of reminded me of the Ultimate Spider-Man. Oh no! I kind of forgot Wonder Woman until you said that.... Well, hopefully the spoiler isn't too spoiler-y. Hehe, I'm kind of the opposite. Most of the time, I'm spoiling someone.

I don't know!! Maybe that's what happened. Possibly. Hopefully. I can't think of anything else that'd make sense. *Gulps*

It's a good episode (and it's one of my favorites so far)! No, I haven't seen that news yet! But it sounds exciting!! Wow! I am reeeeeeaaaalllyyy behind. I managed to see some episodes of series 5, 6 and 7. And maybe 9? I don't remember.  But I still need to finish watching series 3 and 4. And then catch up on everything else.....

Aye, sometimes. I think it is too. But I kind of think it's more spiritual than supernatural. The only thing I can think of that could explain this is like saying 'your spirit is in tune with the universe'. I know there's probably a better way to express this but I don't really have the words right now.

Wow! I get what you saying. That happens to my parents a lot. To be honest, sometimes that kind of freaks me out. But, at the same time it fills you with awe.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

ambersnow38

5 hours later, I see I forgot something. *Hits head on desk*

Yeah, it's not my favorite theory. At all. *Shakes a little* But like you said, it's not the only theory that makes sense. Which makes me a tiny bit happier!

Indeed. Speaking of how life is strange, did you know that most Muppets are left-handed? (I was looking up interesting facts and this was one of them.)

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

*falls over because of bright lights* *stands back up* 

Thank you!!! I don't mind at all. It just feels that way because I'll never be a kid again. At least in the eyes of the law. The more I age the more everything seems, how do I say this? Everything is just darker. I feel like people treated each other better when I was little, but I probably just never noticed the state of hate in humanity before, not like I do now. So now being an adult officially just reminds me that I can never go back to those days. It was nice to be carefree. But now it's gone. That's why it feels that way. But life goes on. One of my favorite quotes says: "There are better things ahead than any we leave behind." ~C.S. Lewis

And I believe that, so I just have to take it one step at a time. 

I don't think that that's spoilerish. Though now I wonder why you would think that. *stays up into the wee hours thinking about it* 

It was really spoiler-y. Knowing what I know about Wonder Woman will probably ruin it for me when I do see it. Gah! Why. Did. I. Look. At. That. Blog? Oh well. Whenever I say spoilers it just comes out and then I kick myself for the rest of the day haha. 

Stilts. It had to be stilts. Probably. Maybe. 

I still have only seen series 8-half of 10. The news is (spoilers): that the 1st Doctor will be in the Christmas special! 

I get what you're saying. I think it's God moving through me when it happens. It does seem like explaining it will creep people out. There are also evil presences who will try to make you think that they are good I believe (the Bible says that in 2 Corinthians 11:14), that's why I think that as a Christian I have to be constantly aware of those things and also pray and read God's Word, the Bible. But trying to explain it to people can be hard. 

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. 

I did not know that. I looked it up for more details. You learn something new everyday. Did you know that an octopus is the size of a flea when it's born? Imagine fleas with octopus arms. That's terifiying. 

Hi Taylor! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*A unusually large needle and thread appear, sewing the rip close* *Lights stop flashing*

*Does best Maui impression* Well what can I say except you're welcome!!  For the - Ahem. 

*Nods* I see what you're saying. When you're younger, you're kind of ignorant to the world around you. Then the ignorance fades away as you get older. That's true. That is a beautiful quote! And some very encouraging....Uh...... It's not advice. I don't know what to call it..... But it's encouraging none the less.

Now that may be spoiler-ish!

Oh no! Maybe because of curiosity? Curiosity sometimes pushes us to do things we probably shouldn't do. Or maybe it pushes us to do things that we should do. Hmm...... Hahaha!

Yeah. It had to be. Couldn't have been anything else. Hehe.

Wow! AND HOLY GARBANZO BEANS!! THAT IS SO COOL!!!! AAAHHH!!!

*Nods* Aye, that makes sense! It can be sometimes. But the wonderful thing is that you're trying to explain, you know?

Yes. Happy thoughts. *Drifts away into happiness*

That's insane! And a little bit scary. But kind of cute at the same time!

*Tackle hugs Taylor*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Well, that was unexpected. 

Hahaha! ^_^

It's one of my favorite quotes. I guess you could say it's a quote about a hopeful future.

I've looked up things on purpose or have gone on looking at a site when I know there's a big chance to be spoiled. But for WW I was just looking at a blog I hadn't seen in a long time. And then... BOOM! Spoiled. 

Totally. 

Right?! I'm so pumped. I don't want Capaldi to leave though!!! He's my fave. I'm going to cry when I watch the special, or if not that then feel sad for a long time. Then get over it. But then feel sad when I think about it, just like everything else. *thinks about heartbreaking OTP* *cries* 

I hadn't thought that until you pointed it out, but it is better to try to explain than to stay silent. 

I just realized that I don't know what your otps are. I have so many. But in my tops are Katniss x Peeta and Elizabeth x John (Stargate Atlantis). Also Percabeth. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah. It certainly was.

:) *Curtsies*

That it is! It makes me think of this quote: "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."

Hehehehe! I typically just go into a deep dark hole and try to avoid spoilers. And read Shakespear. But he's kind of dull. And speaking of spoilers. I read something pretty interesting about the Flash. But I have to go and find it.

Most definetly.

HE'S LEAVING?! NO!!! GAH! I really, really, really need to catch up! Really? What do you like best about him? *Hands you a tissue* *Hugs* It'll be alright.

*Nods*

I think I may have some. But.... uh ..... I feel like we've already talked about this but what exactly are otps? Are they like ships?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I haven't read that quote before. Thanks for sharing it! 

To read or not to read spoilers? That is the question. I kid, don't do it. I honestly haven't read any Shakespeare. Maybe I should. Though my biggest worry is what you already said, which is that it will be dull. 

Ooh Flash! *sits at edge of seat* 

I just realized that saying that was kinda a spoiler, sorry! I just love how he plays him more as an ancient alien than any of the other actors from what I've seen. He has this gravity. Also he's just such a great actor, and though Twelve is flawed I just love his personality. Though at the beginning of his run they made him a little too cold. They fixed that though. Also his chemistry with Clara is some of the greatest that I've ever seen on screen. He's just this grumpy alien who's kinda sick of everything at times, and who can blame a more than 2,000 year old alien of being sick of everything? I would probably be by 500. But he's still full of wonder and curiousity. *takes tissue* Thank you. *hugs back* *blows nose* 

They are ships, but it's more like your top ships, at least that's what I've always thought. It stands for one true pairing. Always and forever. My others ones are also Fitzsimmoms. Emma and Warrick from a webcomic called Namesake. Namesake is one of my favorite things ever. There's a little bit of graphic violence (dismemberment of body parts, and I don't mean arms and legs). Also I don't know what your views are but it's filled with  lgbt characters. The world building and characters are amazing!!! My other otps are Hazel and Frank from Heroes of Olympus. Peggy Carter and Daniel Sousa. Also a lot more. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

You're welcome! 

Hehehe! Yeah, some of it is kind of dull. Out of all the Shakespeare that I've read, the only two that were interesting to me were Macbeth and Romeo and Juliet.

So, for one, they're going to be bringing Peek-a-Boo back. And... uh.... That's kind of it. I can't seem to find the article. But I did find out that Wally might be The Flash for a little bit. But not all season, I guess.

Eh, it's alright! With the recent character reveal, I would've found out sooner or later. Speaking of, what do you think about the Thirteenth Doctor?

Okay! Sounds like fantastic character! I'd probably be by 300, to be honest. And then it could very. No problem!

Oooh! Okay! Mine would be Fitzsimmoms, Snowbert, the 10th Doctor and Rose, Ward and Daisy/Skye, and Cassie and Evan from the 5th Wave.

I'm not really into the lgbt thing. But I did check out the comic and it seems pretty good. I'll try to read some more of it when I have some free time.

Ah! Peggy and Daniel! Can't forget those two!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Maybe I could just watch good movie versions of his plays. That would probably keep my interest. 

I had to Google Peek-a-Boo because I had no idea what you meant haha. I remember her. I saw that some guy called The Elongated Man is going to be in it. He's basically Mr. Fantastic from what I can tell. Also I read something about a female villain but I don't remember her name. 

I was shocked. I was expecting an African American male. And I had in mind that if the new regeneration was female that she wouldn't be so young. Then I got miffed over the fact that it was a light skinned person, and also the fact that she's young and blonde. But then after thinking about it I felt really bad. I like 11 and he was the youngest Doctor, though I haven't seen many episodes with him. I just thought that if they cast a female, she would be darker haired and older. I just feel like she will portray the Doctor as a younger being than Capaldi has. Which would be kinda odd, but bound to happen sooner or later. I just hope that they don't make her character too human. I can't judge yet. I just have to wait to see who the character is and how she acts her. Also the fact that I judged her based off appearances when I really don't like that, instead of acting ability, was so wrong and I just feel bad. I tried to find clips on the internet of her acting but couldn't find anything. All the matters about an actor or actress is what their talent is, not how they look. So yeah, that was what happened with me. After I've written a short story haha. What do you think? 

*gasps* Did I not mention Snowbert? I know I thought of them when typing my last message. If you don't mind me asking, by shipping Ward and Daisy do you ship her with who she thought Ward was and who he led her to believe he was? Or the psychopath Ward? Or the Framework version? Or their Framework selves? 

I don't support the lgbt community. I feel like people are obsessed with talking about them when there's so much that's bad happening in the world. Not that the struggles and the prejudices against them shouldn't be talked about, but there needs to be balance. I think they have a right to live their lives, as long as they're not hurting anyone. But at the same time they can't make people accept their lifestyles. I also don't support polyamory, and other things that I won't mention here. 

I just finished Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis and it was SO GOOD!!! I knew the ending would haunt me. It's my favorite work by him now and I just feel like psychoanalyzing the whole thing. It was a retelling of the myth about Psyche and Cupid. It's now one of my favorite books ever. I badly want a movie. A good one that is. 

Just to let you know at the Disney Expo they played an Infinity War sneak peek and though it was only for those there there are overviews and it seems so chaotic, and I mean chaotic in an exciting way. Just reading what the sneak peek was was like having it played in front of you. I'm so excited!!! Also the trailer for A Wrinkle in Time came out and also a behind the scenes look of The Last Jedi. *does a little dance* 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

That's a good idea! What they should do is make cartoon versions of the plays. I would definitely watch them.

Haha! Yeah, I didn't remember her until they showed her picture. The Elongated Man? That'll be interesting. I feel like the physics of that episode will be really weird. But kind of cool at the same time. I wonder who it is...... And I wonder what will happen Caitlin. 

I was a little surprised. Mostly because I thought there were only supposed to be 12 doctors. I would have loved to see an African American male as the next doctor. But I feel like there would be so much more backlash to that than there is now. And I hate to say that but it's a recurring pattern. I have no problem with the Doctor being a lady this time (Because in the episode where the Tenth Doctor Regenerated, the 11th kind of freaked out when he found out he had long-ish hair. and was like 'I'm a girl?!' So I kind of assumed it wasn't abnormal). And I was a little shocked that she was a blond (For whatever reason that made me think of Wicked).  But, like you said, what's important is her acting ability. Not apperance.

Don't feel too bad. We all do it at some point. 

*Gasps* How could you forget Snowbert?! Hehehe! I'm joking. *Head is spinning* Uh......I may have to get back to you on that. But definitely not when it was revealed he was lying.

Same. In this day and age these things have to be addressed. I was watching this cartoon on Nick, a children's cartoon, and one of the main characters has two dad's. And I just had to take a break from the internet and figure out what in the world did I just watch. And I couldn't think of it at the time but there was no balance. I get it that people live this way. But, unless your parents are like that, most kids don't understand what this stuff really means. And by presenting that kind of life style to young kids, you are essentially causing them to accept that this is okay. Even if it's just subconciously. And then, if you say something is wrong with this, people act like you're crazy and being derogatory towards them.And then you've got people on the other end of the scale who are being derogatory towards others to the point where they..... you know.... Which is horrible.

I try to look at it from this standpoint: I respect you as a human being. But I don't support (whatever the issue is). I feel the same way.

Sounds like a good book! I'll have to check it out! Yeah, there aren't that many good book to movie, uh, movies. At least, modern day books. Like Divergent. The first book/movie was okay. But then the sequels weren't as good. And I still haven't watched the Maze Runner......

THAT SOUNDS SO EXCITING!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ/SEE IT!!!! I LOVE A Wrinkle In Time!!! It was one of the first Novels I ever read. And I just found out it is a part of a series O_O!!! I must read it all! Be interesting, the last jedi should!

*Dances with you* I forgot to ask but, did you see the Black Panther trailer?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

YES I would watch cartoon versions. Or anime versions. 

Maybe it would be as weird as the King Shark episode. I hardly even watched that episode because I found this fan fiction that I wanted to read. Maybe I should re-watch it again. I can't even guess how they'll explain The Elongated Man's powers. Probably with science babble. She might become a superhero. Or only use her powers when needed. I can't see her giving up science though.

He got more regenerations through a Time Lord or a group of them. I'm pretty sure it's the first option though. I remember watching the last part of the last episode of 10 becoming 11 and him saying that about being a girl, and I was reminded of it by a user when 13 was announced. Sadly I have to agree with you. Also if 13 (regardless of skin color) was older there would probably be ageism involved. Capaldi being cast as 12 was the most obvious show of ageism I've ever seen, mostly in younger people. *sighs* It's sad. 

Imagine the Doctor singing Popular from Wicked as one of his companions watch. XD That would be really weird. 

Right?! I have committed a wrong. Ah okay! 

Kids are losing their innocence more and more, but either way I agree with you about it being addressed to them. Though as a kid I found out about homosexuality at a pretty young age. Kids don't understand that these sort of lifestyles for instance can give the people in the relationship transmitted diseases. I completely agree with you. I feel like so many people only have been representing them because it's more acceptable, which basically seems like cashing in. Have you ever noticed that every Dc CW show has a lgbt character, but basically no Asian characters from what I can remember? Maybe not even one at all, but I haven't seen enough of Legends or Arrow. Especially when there are a lot more Asians in the world. 

I haven't seen Maze Runner either. The only great movies that were based off books that I can think of are Bridge to Terabithia, Because of Winn-Dixie, and Holes. I feel like I'm forgetting one though. 

IT WAS!!!!! ME TOO!!!! Invisible ink: When it said that Steve has a beard that shocked me lol. Also Doctor Strange and Star Lord is the oddest and greatest team up!! Is Vision behind bars because he's against the Registration Act? 

YES!!! There are five books in all. Book four was one of the oddest books I've ever read. I think my favorites are the first three. 

Yep!! I'm kinda worried about how surprising it's supposed to be. Mark Hamill himself was I think really shocked. What if Luke turns to the Dark Side? If he does I will fall to my knees and yell no. They can't do that though, right? *nervous laughter* Or he might die. I do think that he's going to either: 1. Be less strict than the old Jedi order with Rey and allow her to feel things like righteous anger. 2. Teach her to use both sides of the Force which could corrupt them both. 

Yes I did! What did you think of it? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Oh my gosh! YES! I would definitely watch anime versions! Speaking of anime, I'm trying to re-watch Dragon Ball. And I've realized this may take me about 30 years? Maybe more.

Yeah, that one was pretty strange. But, it was pretty good at the same time! Me neither. According to the wikipedia, he got his powers from drinking a...... soft drink? ....... Okay. Anyways, that'd be cool (no pun intended)! Yeah, I don't see he giving up science either. Maybe she did something like Banner in the Avengers (like in the beginning when they were recruiting the team).

Ooh! That makes sense! That's a new one. I have never heard of ageism, before. But, now that I think about it, I think I've seen it in action before. Wow. That sucks! 

Hahaha! That would be hilarious!!! 

They were popular! Please.
It's all about popular!
It's not about aptitude
It's the way you're viewed
So it's very shrewd to be
Very very popular
Like me!

Hehehe!! Now that I think about it I think I may ship all of them. O_O

Yeah, I found out around 13-ish. I honestly had know idea this stuff existed until it was all over the media...... Yeah, they really don't. And, unfortuneately, there's a lot of things that can happen that people never address. They just treat it as if what's presented is how the life style is. But it's not. 

I think that may be the case. Indeed I have. The only time I recall seeing an Asian character, was in the episode of Legends when they were in the period of the Tokugawa Shogunate (And I don't know why I remember that and not the episode name. Oh well.). And I'm not entirely sure about Arrow. But I think Oliver ended up in Asia before he came back to Star City. Indeed there are. They need to do something about this.

The Bridge to Terabithia was good! The ending was so sad, though! I've never seen Because of Winn-Dixie, before. Holes was one of my favorite movies when I was little! I never knew it was a book, though. I'll have to check it out!

OH MY GOSH!! STEVE HAS A BEARD?! They definitely are! Uh.....Well.....You see......The thing is - *Recieves letter* *Opens letter* *Gulps* Um, that's kind of spoilerish. In a unexpected way.

Cool!

I hope he doesn't die or go to the dark side! If they do either of those things to Luke I'M GOING TO uh....I don't know. I'll figure it out when something happens. I think they can. Unfortuneatly. Hmmm.... That seems like it may happen! If I had to choose between the two, I would want the second thing to happen.

I don't know if there are enough words to express how excited I was watching it! Because it was a teaser trailer, it is a little difficult to see how the story's going to go. But it looks really well done. What did you think?

Also, I'm not going to be able to get for the next four days. I've got camp. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Sorry that I haven't replied until now but the forums didn't work for me yesterday when I went on. 

According to Google there are 291 episodes. I have never seen a single episode. Is it good? Or is it repetitive? 

Dude so much is happening at comic con in San Diego!!! The Captain Marvel movie is taking place in the 90s, a new Thor Ragnarok trailer is out, a new Black Panther trailer is out. There are also new trailers for The Flash, Star Trek: Discovery, and Supergirl. Also the new show Krypton. I haven't seen them yet but I will later. 

The power of soda. Hehehe, puns. ^_^ Hiding out helping people, hm. That's a good theory! 

When I read the lyrics I thought of him singing it to his companion as they're running from Cybermen and Daleks back to the Tardis. That would be hilarious!! XD 

Ship all of whom? 

True, true.

I think they should do something too. 

My cousin spoiled me about the ending before I saw it. I remember one or some of my family members like gasping when we found out toward the end of Terabitha. It's one of the saddest movies ever. Because of Winn-Dixie also has the same actress from Terabithia. It was really good! Holes is a great book and there's also a sequel book. 

Right?! That will probably be the most shocking thing in the movie, jk jk. Oh, did I spoil you about Vision before you got to read the overview? I'm sorry if I did! I find it kinda odd that they would reveal that info, though maybe it was just to throw a bunch of content at the audience for hype. 

Me too! I will fight them with a plastic lightsaber if they do. The 2nd option is definitely an option that would leave us on the edge of our seat, though the 1st one is more comforting for my emotions. So I would rather have 1 happen. We know that Rey has anger in her, and who can blame her? Both options are tricky. 

I think it looks well done and I was excited while watching it too!! I didn't know that their world was a secret until watching it, but that makes sense. I really like Lupita Nyong'o as an actress. Also I like how T'Challa is a humble character. I wonder what the plot will be? Also I have a feeling that by the end of the movie their world will no longer be a secret. 

Okay! Have fun at camp and stay safe! 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Surfs in* *Uses best surfer accent* Hey dudette! I'm like totally back!

Wow! That's so weird! Yet, not too abnormal. 

Yep. And that's just from one series. If you combined all the series, you'd have a grand total of over 600 episodes. Plus 4 movies. *Face plants* Well, from what I've seen it's pretty good. Although, about five or six episodes in, I was told that I should probably watch Dragon Ball before Dragon Ball Z and there are some very...uh... weird things sometimes. But over all it's pretty good.

AAAAHHHHHHH!!! SO MUCH STUFF TO LOOK AT!!! AHHH!!!!  *Passes out from over excitement* I heard about the Captain Marvel thing. Honestly, I've never actually paid much attention to Captain Marvel. So I have no idea what her story is. But hopefully it'll be good. And I saw the Ragnarok trailer. AND OH MY GOSH!!! *Spoiler* THE HULK CAN TALK!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! AHHHH!!!

Yeeeeep. Soda. I wonder if that's th explanation they'll give on the show... Hehehe :) Thank you!

Hahahaha!!! That definitely would be!!

Daisy and Ward.

Perhaps we should write a letter.

I know! I just cried. And I do that a lot when sad things happen in a movie. But I kept crying after the movie ended. Really? That's pretty cool! Cool! I'm adding it to the list of books!

Hehehe! No, you didn't spoil me! It's just I almost spoiled you. Maybe. I think it's like chess. They make a move, and then wait to see how the audience reacts.

Hehehe! I would love to see that! And it'd be cool if you were fighting them with a plastic lightsaber and then it turned into a real one.  I'd probably join you. *Pulls out double-bladed lightsaber* Yeah, the 2nd on would be better if they wanted to have a sequel. That is true. Yeah. But I'm sure things will end up nicely. Well the movie at least. I'm not too sure about the plot.....

Me neither! Me too! Have you ever seen Queen of Katwe? She was in that. She played her character really well. Me too! I think that's what I like best about his character! Me too to both!

Thanks! I did! Sort of. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

That's like totally awesome man! 

It was like a loading issue. 

That's so much. O_O Wow.

I really know nothing about her. I've never been too interested either. I never really thought much about Hulk talking in the trailer and now I just realized that I'm pretty sure he hasn't talked before. *facepalm* HAVE YOU SEEN THE INFINITY WAR POSTERS? BECAUSE IT'S THREE POSTERS THAT CAN BE PUT TOGETHER TO SHOW ONE PICTURE AND IT'S SO COOOL!!! Spoiler: Nat's hair looks whiteish. And Steve looks so gruff. I didn't even recognize them at first. 

The Elongated Man: I got my powers from soda.

Team Flash: O_O Sounds fake but okay. 

Hehe welcome! Did you see The Flash season 4 trailer? Also did you see that Tom Felton isn't going to be a series regular? And I read he hasn't even signed on yet. *feels like crying* NOOOO JULIAN COME BACK!!! 

I feel like writing so many essays about political and social topics because I feel like I just present them how they are but I just haven't taken the time. Like write a letter to BBC? Or an internet post about ageism? 

Some movies just punch you in the feels. *hands you stuffed sea turtle plush* I hope you like them once you read them! 

Ah okay. Good point. 

Fighting someone with a plastic lightsaber that then becomes real would be the scariest thing. I would run. Ooohhhhh double bladed ones are cool!! Hopefully they won't kill the characters emotionally. But I'm not so sure...

Yes I did see Queen of Katwe! It was really good and I thought she did great! Thinking about it reminded me of the movie called Lion. It was really good and I would recommend it! Bring your tissues. 

Did something bad happen? 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah! Radical!

Weird.

Indeed. O_o One must question how someone could keep a show going this long.

Hehe, me too! I'm so glad he can talk! I don't think he's used a full sentence since the 2008 Hulk! I DID!!! IT IS SO AWESOME!!! Now, I want to know why her hair is white. And why is Steve so gruff? Is it because they are technically wanted criminals? Did they lose a bet? Did the directors just decide they both needed a new look? I showed the poster to one of my siblings and she had the same reaction to Steve.

And it reminded me that I ship Vision and Wanda.

Hahahahahaha!!!

I did earlier! I'm somewhere between excited and extremely confused. WHY IS THERE A SAMURAI ATTACKING CENTRAL CITY AND DEMANDING THE FLASH?! WHY?! JUST WHY?!  How do you feel about it? And also, NOOOOO!!! NOT JULIAN!!! *Hugs and gives a bat stuffy* PLEASE COME BACK!!!

Same. And I kind of don't like writing essays. Mostly because when I start writing them, I usually don't stop until really late at night. And then editing. *Shudders* Well, both can be affective in there own way. It just depends on what you'd like to accomplish and/or bring across. A letter may be more personal while an internet post may get more people involved.

Yep. *Hugs sea turtle plush* Thanks! I hope so too!

Thank ye!

Hehe! They really are! I think they're one of my favorite types of lightsabers. I wonder if they'll have them in any of the future films.... I hope so too. I don't think I'll be able to watch another Star Wars film if they do.

Lion? I'll have to check it out! And I definitely will! *Packs lots of tissues*

Sort of. I forgot how to swim (But I was in the relatively shallow area, thankfully). Honestly, that's a little more embarrassing than bad. Just a little.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

It's like a soap opera. But not. 

I really like how her hair looks. Maybe it's because he doesn't care about self care anymore? Or it was a choice to show that he has become gruff? Maybe it's too show that they're both darker, and more jadded. Maybe it's to hide their identities. So many choices. or all of them. Either way my brotp (it's like otp but platonic) looks awesome. 

I got a spoiler from Infinity War because paparazzi took pics from the set and it has to do with Vision and Wanda. If you want to know what it is (spoiler): They kiss, but Vision looks human. So there's this theory that it's a hologram from what I remember because he can do that in the comics. At least that's what they said, I think. 

The Flash meets Powers Rangers. But in all seriousness I have no idea what to think. Maybe it's the Legends fault? It was kinda shocking. Also I didn't realize this at first until I saw pictures of the trailer but Caitlin has a different fashion style. Like she was wearing chokers and kinda looked like a Hot Topic model, and I mean that as a complient. Though she just doesn't look like herself fashion wise, but I guess we can blame KF. *takes bat stuffy and hugs it* *grabs Julian as well* WHY WRITERS?!?! WHY DO MY FAVES EITHER GET TAKEN AWAY, KILLED, OR IGNORED??!! OR ARE JUST WASTED??!! Please let him be a minor character....

I feel like an internet post will be more effective, because writers don't usually care about injustice. At least in sci-fi from my experience.

Welcome! 

That would be awesome!! 

Cool! 

I'm not a strong swimmer at all. I can only stay afloat for so long, so I feel you. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hehe, yeah. I don't like soap operas. They have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much drama.

It's pretty cool. It may take me awhile to get used to it, though. Hmm... All of those seem possible! Yep! They look FABULOUS!!

*Long gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! *Does a happy dance* Hologram or not, that makes me very happy!! *Continues to dance*

Heh. Yeah, I thought about that. They did mess up the space time continuim. Really? I did not notice that! True, true. Maybe it has something to do with her not being Caitlin or Killer Frost. YOU WRITERS BETTER NOT MESS UP/ GET RID OF JULIAN'S CHARACTER!!! EVEN IF HE HAS TO BE A MINOR CHARACTER, DO NOT MESS THINGS UP!!!!

A lot of them don't. They wont care if they're promoting/inciting societal issues. They just do what they think will keep the audience's attention and ratings up.

*Nods*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Me neither. I find them hilarious. I've only seen clips of some. The spanish ones are a whole new level of crazy. There's this infamous soap opera scene involving a girl in a wheel chair and her crazy mother and it's pure insanity. It's a spanish soap so I have no idea what the dialogue is and I still don't know why what happened happened. 

I'm glad that you're happy. ^_^ I hope they don't mess with them like they do in the comics. Their relationship is so full of drama and heartbreak. 

Why am I not surprised that they did. I agree with you about Caitlin. YEAH WRITERS!!!!! 

Sadly true. Now I'm reliving the sadness of how women are treated in sci-fi.... *thinks of faves* I saw the Star Trek: Voyager episode Counterpoint and now I'm kinda obsessed with Janeway. It was so good. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

ambersnow38

They definitely are. They probably take crazy to a whole new level. And what's crazier is that someone somewhere may see that drama as normal. Wow. I went and checked the clip that you mentioned earlier. And it was probably the craziest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. And now I kind of wish I had taken Spanish so I could understand what was going on. 

Aw! Thanks! They mess with them in the comics?! Nooooooo!!!! I don't mind drama. As long as it's necessary for the story.  But heartbreak is just horrible. And they always make things seem so perfect / close to perfect and then BLAM! Tragedy! Heartbreak! Unnecessary plot twists!

Probably because they're always causing problems or causing them and fixing them. *Sounds the writer alarm*

*Hugs* Well, the good news is, things are getting better. Even if it is taking a while.... Cool! What did you like best?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族