Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Branch: Janus

Hey everyone! This is the prologue of a story about a certain teenage boy who feels protective (and...is that jealousy???) when he sees Amy with another guy. Who is this boy? You'll have to read to find out! :)

Amy's 'Boyfriend'

Prologue

It was 2am in Attleboro, Massachusetts. Cahill Command, built near the ruins of Grace Cahill's once grand mansion, was quiet save for the steady beeping of machinery. The Madrigals, tired and frustrated from another long day with no results, had all finally retired to their own beds - all, that is, except one.

A lone figure sat at a monitor, the light from its screen casting a shadow over his young face, going over some video footage. The teenager watched the security footage from a few days previous with narrowed eyes, running a hand through his hair. "Really, Amy?" he muttered as the girl laughed onscreen at something another boy had said. "Really? ...That's it. This means war." He had had enough. It annoyed him to see Amy with other guys - who were they to hang out with her? - but this one just plain aggravated him. Before he came, Amy used to hang out with him a lot more. He'd never admit it to the others, but he rather missed those special moments they'd shared together.

Reaching across the dimly lit desk, he grabbed a pen and notepad and began to plan. He mourned the fact that he wouldn't be able to get rid of the other boy completely, but he was not about to just sit back and watch how events would unfold. A grin spread across his face as he imagined some of the things he could do to get the guy to back off... The boy's daydream was interrupted by the sudden beeping of his watch. He looked down at it, and quickly realized that someone would notice if he stayed any longer. There was no point in arousing any suspicion...yet...

The teen shut off the computer, casting one last look at Amy's laughing face, and left the command centre. As he walked away, a smirk pulled at his lips. The next couple of days would be very interesting indeed...
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CleverReader3

Guess who's still writing?

Check out All Over Again - The Clue Hunt, Take 2 (Updated 2017)

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep dreaming.

CLASSIFIED

CAN U POST THE NEXT PART!?!??! PLZ!?????????
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

you're great at arousing curiosity
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Wow... that was totally creepy and AWESOME.  (And really well written.)  Pleeeease continue!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OKAY YOU MUST POST MORE RIGHT NOW!! I THINK I KNOW WHO THE "TEEN" IS!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Woah! Cool!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Congratulations. You have my attention.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

actorauthor11

aka TornadoAuthor1

More! More! Mo-mo-mo-more! That was an order troop CleverReader3!
  • Posted at:

I am and always will be TornadoAuthor1. My first agent name, though you may know me now as ActorAuthor11, I will always be your TornadoAuthor1. Some things never change. 

- K. T. Somerset (My Pen Name XD) 

Grandpa was better than his favorite singers. 

CLASSIFIED

LIKE THE STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

That was so awesome. period.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

thoughtfulathena5

aka AmethystAmber29

This is soooo good!
  • Posted at:

"Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor."

Effie

"See, lady thats what happens to snow in Texas. It-freaking-melts."

Leo

thoughtfulathena5 aka AmethystAmber29

Gallagher Girl

Shadowhunter

Daughter of Athena

Glader

Victor of district 4

Survivor of the FAYZ

Dauntless

Number 6

CLASSIFIED

MEGA-AWESOME!Hey you have to post more dude!(sorry,i'm on dude-mode.whatever that's supposed to mean.)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

nice! write more!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I`m kinda scaired...
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I see why you are a Janus. It seems to be a good story and follows parts of the book well. Its cohesive. I love the mysteriousness of it. keep writting!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Wow, thanks so much for the awesome response! I'm really happy that you all liked the prologue - now here's the first chapter! Who is the operative? What is he planning? Read on to find out!

Chapter 1

Day 1 - Mission Objective: Recon

Subject is in the Command Centre. Mission is a go.

Amy Cahill, yawning and stretching, walked into the Cahill Command Centre at 8am after another restless night. Seating herself in front of a monitor, she offered a small tired smile in response to Evan Tolliver's cheerful greeting.

"Hey Amy!" he said, leaning over to give her a hug. "Rough night?" he asked sympathetically, noticing the slight bags under her eyes. Amy shook her head and stifled another yawn. "I'm all right, thanks. Any news?"

Ian Kabra, who was reading some reports not far away, rolled his eyes as Evan launched into a long explanation about how Sinead was planning to try to locate the hostages using this or that new piece of tech. Sinead Starling had been trying a different piece of equipment every day to try and aid their search, to no avail. This was nothing new. He snorted - inwardly, of course; he would never do something so undignified as snort out loud - at the other boy's attitude. Tolliver was definitely not a Cahill. What did Amy see in that peasant?

Ian was rudely interrupted from his thoughts when something collided with the side of his head. Whirling around, nearly dropping several files in the process, he glared at Dan Cahill, who had thrown the paper airplane now resting at his feet. "Hey, Cobra, mind moving out the way? Your head hit my airplane," the infuriating Madrigal snickered, already folding another plane. "Dan, what are you doing? Stop goofing off!" Amy called, glancing over her shoulder in annoyance and breaking Evan off mid-sentence, much to her boyfriend's disappointment. 

Dan smiled innocently at her and turned back to his monitor, though not before throwing a smirk at Ian. The British boy merely rolled his eyes again. A moment later, Hamilton Holt entered the room, munching on a bag of chips with one hand and sliding something into his pocket with the other. "Morning everyone, don't mind me," he said, grabbing a chair and plopping down in front of computer. Glancing around the room, he took in Ian's annoyance, Dan's smugness, Amy's impatience and Evan's crestfallen face. All in all, it was a normal day at Cahill Command. 'But not for much longer...' he thought, grinning as he eyed one teen in particular...

Mission Status: Partial success. Not enough information gained. Additional recon required.
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

Front sm

detectiveaqua54

aka DetectiveAqua42

Branch: Ekaterina

the story is one of the best stories i have ever heard and i want you to write a lot more and you just have to otherwise ill die.
  • Posted at:

detectiveaqua54 aka DetectiveAqua42

Kaila Awesomeness

Christian and PROUD

OPPRESSED

He's the guy that makes you love your name just because he says it.

Just me

Front sm

cloudburstbreaking12

aka FieryJunior1

Branch: Lucian

Wha---? It's not Ian, wow. He was my first guess...who could it really be...???

Please post!!!! Loving how you write so mysteriously...I wish I had good enough skills like you in writing stories... 
  • Posted at:

cloudburstbreaking12 aka FieryJunior1

"Youmayregretsomethingsyoualreadyknowthatyoushouldn'thaveknowninthefirstplace."

CLASSIFIED

Just a guess, but I think Hamilton's the one . . . and do I even have to launch into details about how much I want you to write more?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OH MY CAHILLS! as one agent would say. This is totally awesome! No OCCness at all, and a perfect plot. To die for!! =D
  • Posted at:

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Thanks again for such a fantastic response! Does anyone have an idea about who the operative is? Yes? Feel free to post it here! No? Well, read on for more clues!

Chapter 2

Day 2 - Mission Objective: Recon

Subject is here. Mission is a go.

"...and I told her that I'd be home for dinner, so I'd better leave now. Let me know if anything comes up, all right? See you later, Amy."

Amy's smile, which she had worn as Evan left, faded quickly from her face. The pair of them had just had a lengthy conversation about the latest intel that had come in, and she found his ignorance of the Cahill world both endearing and maddening. It was one of the reason she liked him - having a boyfriend who didn't know about the craziness that was the Cahills had been a relief - but now that her secret had been found out it was frustrating to talk about important matters to a guy who didn't fully understand what was going on.

Hamilton plunked down beside her with a smile and offered her a bag of chips, which she politely declined. "So, how's Evan doing with all of this?" he asked, gesturing around the Command Centre. Amy sighed. "As well as could be expected, considering he's not a Cahill," she replied, turning back to her computer and starting to type a message to one of the many Cahill operatives around the globe. Hamilton took the hint and backed off, giving her a pat on the shoulder as he got up and returned to his monitor on the other side of the room. He knew that Amy was really stressed at the moment, they all were - his sister had been kidnapped, for crying out loud! - but Amy's situation with her boyfriend didn't seem to helpig matters at all. Maybe he could do something about that...

Ian watched as first Evan, and then Hamilton, left Amy alone. He had some grudging respect for the Holt from the clue hunt and everything that had happened since, but it still annoyed him to see Hamilton with Amy. Then again, it was clear that the Tomas saw Amy as a little sister, not a romantic interest, so mere annoyance was the extent of what Ian felt at seeing the two of them together. Tolliver on the other hand...

He had been watching as the other boy spoke with Amy, and it was infuriating to see him casually hug her as they spoke about matters of grave importance. He was not a Cahill, nor did he have any sort of conection to any of the hostages, so there was no way he could possibly understand what the rest of them were going through. The British Lucian had watched in disgust as Evan had excitedly talked about another operative's report, where the Cahill had written about how they had found evidence of past Vesper dealings that they were less than happy to find out about. It made their enemy look even more dangerous, but Tolliver had babbled away about it like he was discussing the latest tech gear on the market. How Ian longed to get him to be quiet...a plan formed in his cunning mind, and his lip curled into a small smirk.

Dan switched his gaze from Evan, to Amy, to Hamilton, to Ian, fingering a round object that was resting innocently in his pocket. 'Just wait,' he told himself silently, 'wait until the perfect moment...'
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

CLASSIFIED

Please keep writing! The plot is brilliant!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh, dear! What is dan planning, exactly?!?!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Who's read The King's Ransom?!?! I haven't had the chance yet :'(   I'm hoping to get it soon and maybe incorporate some things from it into this story! Thanks so much to everyone who's commented! :) You guys are great!!!

Chapter 3

Day 3 - Mission Objective: Commence Plan

Recon is complete. Launching Plan A.

A shadowy figure crept into Cahill Command, once again visiting long after the others had left for the night. The teenage boy stopped in the centre of the room, surveying the arrangement of the furniture and tech, and slipped a hand into his pocket. Pulling out several small objects, the teen stood in silent contemplation before he selected one to use for his first...'surprise.' He put the other items away, vowing to use them another time, and got to work arranging everything. The boy let a small satisfied smirk spread across his face as he left the Command Centre. 'Let the fun begin...'

***Page Break 39C-AB/39C-AB/39C-AB Page Break***

Ian, Dan, Sinead, Hamilton, Evan and Amy were back in the Command Centre early the next morning, going over mission reports, researching and (in Sinead's case) tinkering with tech. No one was talking much, each person focused on their own work - for the most part.

Hamilton yawned, his large muscular arms stretching out behind him. "Late night?" Amy asked, somewhat pointlessly. Understandably, none of them had been able to get much sleep recently. Hamilton nodded and gave a small smile. "Yeah, I was up working on something, actually," he admitted. "It won't bring my sister and the others home, but hopefully it will help." 'Help bring a smile...to some faces, anyway,' he thought, a little smug. Tomas were generally thought of as brainless brutes - but not him! Turning away from Amy, he frowned a little as he noticed that his computer cord was tangled and reached down to give it a sharp tug in an attempt to straighten it.

Sinead fiddled with her latest machine, sure that this would finally be the one to bring her brother and the others home. She groaned as she realized that she had left her screwdriver in her room, and stood up to go and retrieve it.

Ian pulled his phone out of his pocket and compared some data. He glanced up around the room, noticing that the others seemed to be fairly intent on their own work. Perfect... He stood up and walked over to another computer. He had put some things together last night...it was time to use them. In just a moment...all would be in place.

Dan fiddled again with the object in his pocket, anxious to use it but knowing that it wasn't the right time yet. Wait...wait for it...wait...there! Standing up, he casually walked past Amy, as though on his way out to get a snack or something. Seeing Ian heading towards the monitor beside him, Dan quickened his pace...almost there-!

Several things happened at once.

Hamilton yanked on his computer cord, pulling it clean off the floor. Dan tripped over it and, arms flailing, crashed into Ian, a round object flying out of his pocket and landing in a corner. The carefully organized files that Ian had been holding flew out of his hand and fluttered throughout the room in disarray. Evan pushed out his chair to lean back and stretch and his arm crashed into Sinead as she stood up behind him, causing her to reel backwards into Amy's chair. Both girls slammed against the desk as Evan, who had overbalanced, fell over and pulled out Hamilton's chair from underneath him in a desperate attempt to slow his fall. Both boys landed on top of Ian and Dan as the hailstorm of papers flew around them.

The last few papers fluttered to the floor, and, after a long moment of silence in which everyone tried to catch their breath, the six teens groaned as one and started to pick themselves up off the floor.

Mission Status: Failure.
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

CLASSIFIED

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay CleverReader3, if you do not continue I will hunt you down, kill you and then die myself. The story is THAT GOOD!!!! I NEEED to know what the whole plan was though. You are an exceptional writter, with no need for an editor, and a strong need to write your own novel. I will buy a few dozen copies. Keep up the amazing work!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Posted at:

Front sm

detectiveaqua54

aka DetectiveAqua42

the story is so awesome and you have to post more and write more because I can't stop reading this amazing tale.
  • Posted at:

Kaila Awesomeness

Christian and PROUD

OPPRESSED

Just me

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Wow, A King's Ransom was so good!!! :) Who else has read it??? If you haven't, I hope you get to read it soon! It's awesome! Thanks so much for all of your comments! You guys are fantastic!!! Here's the next chapter -  let me know what you think! Does anyone know who the mastermind operative is yet???

Chapter 4

Day 4 - Mission Objective: New Plan

Plan A: miserable failure. Commencing Plan B.

The shadowy figure nearly growled in frustration. He stalked into the Command Centre at 3am that night, scowling as he saw a few stray papers that had escaped the clean-up that they had done in the wake of yesterday's chaos. The plan had been perfect, perfect, and then the others had gone and messed it all up. If the he hadn't known any better, the teen would have thought that the other boy had arranged it. But no one could have orchestrated that much chaos. He kicked aside a folder, rubbing his temples. It was time for Plan B. Hopefully this one would have more satisfying results...

A cough. A beep. The shuffle of papers. The odd ping as a new report came in.

Those were the only sounds that interrupted the silence in Cahill Command the next morning. Out of the four teenagers currently working in the room, none spoke. As another member of their team walked in, muttering a "Morning," they hardly glanced up, each staying focused on their separate tasks. All of them were still annoyed over the previous day's events, especially the painstaking re-organizing of the scattered files, and weren't feeling very social at the moment.

Dan glared from his position at the far end of the room as Ian walked in. Amy was the only one not here yet; she had pulled a late night re-organizing the last of the files, and had slept in a little. None of them had begrudged her the extra sleep. It was a perfect opportunity.

Casually standing, he made his way across the room, keeping a wary eye out for cords this time. He had retrieved his item, barely managing to slip it unnoticed into his pocket, while they were cleaning up the day before - well, what was left of it, anyway. Its unplanned flight and hard landing on the sharp edge of a low machine had broken it completely, much to his displeasure. The advantage of being rich, though, was that the loss of one item didn't matter. He had something new up his sleeve...literally.

Ian, walking in, realized at once to his dismay that his new plan wouldn't work today. The positioning was all wrong. He nearly growled in annoyance; first yesterday's disaster, now this. He couldn't very well move things now, again, without arousing unwanted suspicion - he would have to wait another day. Such delays were unacceptable, but there was nothing that could be done. At least, even though there were technical problems yesterday, his files were still intac-beeeep! Ian looked down at his handlheld. INFORMATION LOST flashed across the screen.

Hamilton typed away at his computer. In all the confusion yesterday, he had lost the final piece of his plan. He needed to finish soon, else he wouldn't finish in time to put it into action. He stifled another yawn.

Sinead stood up from her place beside Hamilton. She was excited; even with yesterday's set-back, her machine was shaping up quite nicely. She reached across their shared desk absentmindedly for her screwdriver (she had remembered it this time), and didn't notice as her arm brushed against the delete button of the computer. But Hamilton certainly noticed as his project once again disappeared before his eyes.

Dan was so focused on the floor in front of him that he didn't realize that his sister had entered the room until she bumped into him, blinking sleepily. He felt more than heard a faint snap under his sleeve. Another one had broken.

Evan, Sinead and Amy idly wondered why the other three were banging their heads against the nearest hard surface.

Mission Status: Failure
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

Front sm

dawncrest9

aka CovertSpecialist21

This is Guinus write more!!
  • Posted at:

DawnCrest9 A.K.A.CovertSpecialist21

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a stead fast spirit within me. ~ Psalm 51:10

DawnCrest9

Loyal Historian

100% Cahill

Skilled Greencloak

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~ Lois Wyse

CLASSIFIED

cool they put emoticons on  i love it your vocabulary is awesome and  everything is spelt right.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

THESE ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!
Love ur story too, btw!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

You are doing an AWESOME JOB!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

detectiveaqua54

aka DetectiveAqua42

this stuff is so amazing and i cant stop reading
PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Posted at:

Kaila Awesomeness

Christian and PROUD

OPPRESSED

Just me

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all your comments! (yeah, the new emoticons are cool, aren't they?) Did anyone pick up on the clue I gave in the last chapter???

Here'e the next part. Will one of the plans finally work on Day 5??? Read on to find out!

Chapter 5

Day 5 -  Mission Objective: Plan C

No Plan C yet.

Sinead hummed to herself as she put the finishing touches on her device. 'Finally!' she thought, feeling unusually cheerful. "I'm going to go out and test my new invention!" the Ekat-turned-Madrigal called to the four boys scattered throughout the room. "Try not to kill each other while I'm gone, won't you?" She was only half-joking. Passing Amy, who was just arriving, Sinead gave a bright "Good morning!" as she headed out the door eagerly.

"No promises," Ian muttered as Sinead left, glaring at Evan. Tolliver had been constantly apologizing since the day before, when he had accidently deleted some of Ian's files while the non-Cahill was working on some encryption codes, but all he was doing was making Ian more and more annoyed at him. The British boy's fingers itched to do something. His lip curled. Maybe a new plan could be worked out to suit his desire...

Hamilton just rolled his eyes. Focussing back on his screen, he wasn't sure what to do. All his files had been lost because of the data surge Evan had created yesterday, and he looked around for some inspiration, having forgotten most of what he had done before. His eyes landed on one of the flashing screens overhead. He smiled. 

Amy glared as she walked into Cahill Command, barely acknowledging her best friend's greeting. She had found her diary lying open under her bed this morning and had a sneaking suspicion of who was responsible. Amy went over to where Dan was lounging in front of a computer, staring at the scrolling reports vacantly, and planted herself in front of him.

"Dan, she whispered furiously, so as to not be overheard, "did you break into my room and read my diary last night?!"

Dan looked up, blinked a few times to focus, and smiled innocently. "Now Amy, what kind of guy would I be if I did that?" Amy's glare intensified.

"A dweeb, meaning normal for you. How much did you read?" she demanded. Dan's smile turned into a smirk. "What? Don't you want Evan to know about how much you loved your last date?" he did a high-pitched imitation of her voice, "Dear Diary, I can't believe it! He is just too dreamy to be tru-" 

Amy lunged at him, but he dodged her. She kept going, however, and her arm collided with a rolling chair. It spun around, its armrest hitting a stack of folders off a nearby desk and causing them to collapse onto a conveniently placed bottle of Sinead's favourite goop (no one wanted to ask her what it was for), which squirted its contents all over Evan's face, hair and clothes.

There was shocked silence for a moment. Then Dan began to snicker. Ian smirked. Hamilton bit his lip in an effort to hold back his laughter. He failed.

The operative watched in satisfaction as Amy rushed over to her spluttering boyfriend ib mortification. Maybe Plan A hadn't been such a failure after all...

Mission Status: Remnants of Plan A made original mission successful. Idea for Plan C has formed.
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

Front sm

detectiveaqua54

aka DetectiveAqua42

OMG!!!!! I can't believe how clever you are to write this story and bring Amy's Diary into it. If you don't continue then I just might have to spend time with my brothers to get out of being bored!!!

PLEASE!!!!! CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Kaila Awesomeness

Christian and PROUD

OPPRESSED

Just me

CLASSIFIED

• Posted at:

Front sm

detectiveaqua54

aka DetectiveAqua42

are you going to write soon???
You have to!!!
You're one of my favorite writers!!!
Please write soooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  • Posted at:

Kaila Awesomeness

Christian and PROUD

OPPRESSED

Just me

Front sm

dawncrest9

aka CovertSpecialist21

Marvilous!!!
  • Posted at:

DawnCrest9 A.K.A.CovertSpecialist21

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a stead fast spirit within me. ~ Psalm 51:10

DawnCrest9

Loyal Historian

100% Cahill

Skilled Greencloak

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~ Lois Wyse

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

I've said it before and I'll say it again; thanks so much to everyone who read, liked, and commented on my story! Do you know who the mastermind is yet? Yes? No? Well, here's the next chapter! Maybe this one will give you a few more hints

Chapter 6

Day 6 - Mission Objective: Plan C

Plan needs to be finalized. Perhaps a little more recon is required...

The shadowy figure smirked as he replayed the security footage of Amy's unfortunate accident and Evan's messy surprise. He had honestly forgotten about the chair, folders and goop that he had set up several days previous (the annoyance of his foiled plan coupled with his inspiration for Plan B had pushed it completely out of his mind), but thanks to Amy the goop had still managed to hit its target regardless. He saved the video to a USB and slipped the potential blackmail into his pocket. The unexpected partial success of Plan A was well and good, but it lacked a certain...finesse. A person of his stature should do much better than a simple goop bath. The boy stared at his screen thoughtfully. He had an idea for Plan C, but it required a bit of fine tuning to make it up to his standard. 'Soon...' he thought wickedly, pulling up a new file and starting to type.

Amy was beet red as she walked into Cahill Command with Evan the next morning, stammering an endless stream of apologies. She had been mortified by what had happened yesterday, even though Evan assured her several times that there was no harm done (one of his favourite sweaters had to be thrown out since it had been dyed completely pink, but he wasn't about to tell her that) and that it wasn't her fault in the slightest. His words did nothing to reassure his girlfriend though, and she sat far away from him in blushing embarrassment as the two settled down for another day of Madrigal work. The operative inwardly smiled from his position a few computers away.

No one spoke much, other than briefly acknowledging the couple's arrival with a nod, hello or smile, as they worked. Sinead was particularly in a bad mood, having had her machine almost completely destroy itself during yesterday's tests and then coming back to see that another bottle of her favourite pink compound had been wasted (the fact that it had managed to soak Evan in the process did little to ease her irritation), and no one wanted to cross the girl as she stormed around the Command Centre finding the parts and tools needed to rebuild her machine. Even Dan managed to restrain himself from yelling, "IT'S SIN-ZILLA!" as she went past, a trail of fluttering papers in her angry wake.

Dan, Ian and Hamilton mostly kept to themselves for the day (though all of them could be seen watching the video of Evan's pink bath at one point or another with looks of great amusement), occasionally glancing around at their companions but mostly working on their own tasks. The other three were so focused on yesterday's events that this uncharacteristic behaviour (for Dan and Hamilton anyway) went unnoticed.

The day passed with new mission reports coming in, orders being issued, and data being reviewed. Most of the six Madrigals welcomed the relatively (by Cahill standards anyway) peaceful day, but one of them smirked as he observed his companions. The calm before the storm...enjoy it while you can...

Mission Status: Plan has been finalized. Recon complete. Plan C is ready.
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

1 , , 3 ... 7 , 8 , 9