Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Rules: You can have healing powers,

you can not terminate any heroes or villains but you may capture them or throw them in prison,

no taking other super heroe's or super villain's powers, no taking anyone's power at all, so do not steal anyone's powers!

no being over powered,

please try to include EVERYONE in the rp and try to stick with the story line,

you can have more than one super hero or villain but your limit is three! For example: 1 super hero and 2 super villains or 2 super heroes and one super villain got it?!

Try to have an even number of super heroes and villains for the rp so that way it doesn't get unfair.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BE NICE AND CONSIDERATE TO OTHER RPERS!

Now let's rp!

Form:

Real Name (Rp name): Taylor Willaims

Super hero name or viallin name (Made up): Electric Girl

Hero or Villain?: Hero

Powers: Electricity

Super hero or villain outfit: Golden cape, with a blue mask, wears a blue super hero outfit with a yellow lightning bolt on it, wears blue pants and blue boots.

Citizen outfit: Blue shirt with a golden flower on it, white sneakers and blue jeans.

Looks: Blondie hair and light blue eyes.

Back story: Got electrocuted by an electric fence but got lucky and survived but afterwords discoverd that she could shoot bolts of electricity from her hands! She can also produce electricty by stomping on the ground hard but has control over her powers, can also absorb electricity!

Other: Likes to sing and can't get near water because water and electricity don't mix and if she gets in water she'll temporarily lose her power until she of course electrocutes herself for a jump start on her powers!.

Real Name(Rp name): Brianna Mason

Super hero or villain name: Dark Shadow

Powers: Has Dark shadow powers hence the name ''Dark Shadow'', can disappear into the shadows and then reappear out of nowhere, Can shoot orbs of dark energy at anyone! Can take control of anyone but only takes over those who will be useful to her, can do other things with her dark shadow powers but will be mentioned later in the rp.

Hero or Villain: Villain.

Super hero or villain outfit: Dark cape with a cool dark venetian masquerade mask, wears a cool dark outfit like batman but has the intials DS on it for Dark Shadow and also wears dark boots.

Citizen outfit: Black jeans with a cool casual pink shirt and blue sneakers (Doesn't care much for fasion apparrently but likes to look her best as a super villain lol!)

Looks: Black jet hair with cool golden eyes.

Back Story: Was betrayed by a friend and was pushed into a quaratined bucket filled with dark chemicals by the friend on a school field trip and well you can see the results of what happend to her in the powers section of the form. 

Other: Due to the accident the dark chemicals in her brain cause her to get more evil so yeah watch out!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Ok am i good at making up charaters or what?!

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

I'm making a form right now, and yours are pretty cool!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

musicspy18

Please save the powers music, tekelious, flight and fire....PLEASE!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hero Name: Storm Wind

Hero or Villain: Um...... kind of a hero, but very violent. Vigilante maybe?

Powers: Flight and weather control(all types of weather, and small parts of weather.) Voice(I'll explain later.)

Hero outfit: A light grey jumpsuite, knee high dark grey boots, dark grey gloves, a dark grey belt and a gold and silver streaked lightning bolt across the chest. 

Citizen outfit: A grey sweater under a too big grey hoodie or aviator's jacket. Jeans with ripped knees, black combat boots.

Looks: Knee length, thick, curly/wavy dark brown hair that always looks like there is a light wind blowing it around slightly. Stormy grey/blue eyes that change color depending on her emotions, More about that later. Pale, freckles that she hates but her parents say look nice, usually looks a little angry.

Back story: Later.

Other: Has an iron/silver staff that conduct electricity very well. Immune to electric shock.

Hero Name: Rebel Winter

Hero or Villain: Hero!

Powers: Super speed and strength. Water/Ice/winter control.

Hero outfit: A bright blue jump suite with a silvery belt with pockets. Knee high silvery boots and fingerless silvery gloves. Silvery snow flake on

the chest. A mask like from the Incredible only silver.

Citizen outfit: A bright blue t-shirt with a white star on the chest. The sleeves have thirteen grey and white stripes. A jean jacket with grey cloth sleeves and a grey cloth hood. Bright blue knee high lace up Converse. Jeans with slightly torn knees( she falls alot.)

Looks: Waist length, thick, soft wavy honey blond hair with natural auburn streaks. Electric sky blue eyes with a deep golden brown star, pale-ish.

Light freckels, tall, slim, athletically/gracefully built.

Other: A very happy and bright person. 

Villain Name: Strike Fire

Hero or Villain: Villian! At the present time  anyways.....

Powers: Super speed and strength. Fire control.

Villain outfit: Like Lillian's only a dark red/black almost glowing jump suite like an ember, bright orange and red fingerless gloves and boots the color of fire, a belt the color of fire, and a mask the color of fire.  

Citizen outfit: Plain red t-shirt, dark reddish brown leather jacket, knee high reddish lace up boots. Jeans.

Looks: Short wavy auburn hair with natural honey blond streaks. Deep golden brown eyes with an electric blue star, tan. Light freckels, tall, slim,

athletically/muscularly built. Almost looks like he could be Lillian's brother.

Other: Is Lillian's opposite. Like flash and reverse flash.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hero or Villain: Um...... kind of a hero, but very violent. Vigilante maybe?

Powers: Flight and weather control(all types of weather, and small parts of weather.) Voice(I'll explain later.)

Hero outfit: A light grey jumpsuite, knee high dark grey boots, dark grey gloves, a dark grey belt and a gold and silver streaked lightning bolt across the chest. 

Citizen outfit: A grey sweater under a too big grey hoodie or aviator's jacket. Jeans with ripped knees, black combat boots.

Looks: Knee length, thick, curly/wavy dark brown hair that always looks like there is a light wind blowing it around slightly. Stormy grey/blue eyes that change color depending on her emotions, More about that later. Pale, freckles that she hates but her parents say look nice, usually looks a little angry.

Other: Has an iron/silver staff that conduct electricity very well. Immune to electric shock.

Hero outfit: A bright blue jump suite with a silvery belt with pockets. Knee high silvery boots and fingerless silvery gloves. Silvery snow flake on

Citizen outfit: A bright blue t-shirt with a white star on the chest. The sleeves have thirteen grey and white stripes. A jean jacket with grey cloth sleeves and a grey cloth hood. Bright blue knee high lace up Converse. Jeans with slightly torn knees( she falls alot.)

Looks: Waist length, thick, soft wavy honey blond hair with natural auburn streaks. Electric sky blue eyes with a deep golden brown star, pale-ish.

Villain outfit: Like Lillian's only a dark red/black almost glowing jump suite like an ember, bright orange and red fingerless gloves and boots the color of fire, a belt the color of fire, and a mask the color of fire.  

Citizen outfit: Plain red t-shirt, dark reddish brown leather jacket, knee high reddish lace up boots. Jeans.

Looks: Short wavy auburn hair with natural honey blond streaks. Deep golden brown eyes with an electric blue star, tan. Light freckels, tall, slim,

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Third time I'm posting this!!

Hero or Villain: Um...... kind of a hero, but very violent. Like green Arrow.......

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ptfl

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry it went through three times, I thought the first two hadn't gone through.............

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Reia"Rey"

controls the elements and super speed

works for villains but wants to be a hero

blond hair blue eyes

Something happened to her mom before she was born resulting in her powers 

like the flash she can throw lightning  phase through things and time travel(though she has never ran that fast) 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Good charaters everyone!

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Since WinterFairy has fire powers please save...tekelious, music, magic(casting spells) and darkness(shadows).. Thanks

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

hum my charater alrealdy has darkness and shadow powers

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Well my super villian charater anyway

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

smiles

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

I'll make my other charaters(The two heros) later....

Villian Name: Selina

Hero or Villain: Villain

Powers: She has a book called the Legendarium that is full of myths and stories that she can bring to life in the real world

Villain outfit: She wears a navy top with wavy black ends and a mesh collar with a pink circle. She also wears a navy jacket with high-collars and sleeves that end with spiked grey areas. Her stomach is covered with mesh, and she has navy gloves on her hands. Selina also wears a navy skirt with a chain-belt, which she usually uses to hang the shrunk Legendarium and navy high heel boots with gray tights

Citizen outfit: She wears the same outfit as her villain outfit

Looks: Selina has waist-length thick dirty blonde hair, fair skin, light brown eyes and purple lips. Tall and attractive 

Back story: Later....

Other: Is friends with Jade (I'll make her form later)

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Oh yeah i forgot to mention that we do go to school in this rp but we don't know each other's secert identiy in other words nobody's knows who is a super hero or a super villian yet. got it?

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Hero Name: Musa

Hero or Villain: Hero!!

Powers: Music(More on that later) and magic(casting spells)

Hero outfit: A short purple, sleevless dress that has a black, double music note and a silver hooded jacket over it. Gray leggings that have a few sparkles on it. Knee high, black, laced boots

Citizen outfit: Dark blue jeans that are slightly tight on her. Purple shirt that says I Can't Hear You, Cause My Headphones Are In in gold letters. Black leather jacket with hood. Black and white convers

Looks: Brown hair that goes right below her shoulders. Green eyes that have a light green rim. Tall, pale-ish, slim, athletically built.

Other: She usually has headphones in her ears

Hero Name: Rebel

Hero or Villain: Hero!!

Powers: Telekinesis and flight

Hero outfit: A black sleevless shirt which collar goes up all the way to her neck. Black shorts that have a white rim. A short purple dress that is cut open in the front and a white cloth hangs around her waist. Black and purple fingerless gloves that go all the way up to her elbow. Black leggins that go right below the shorts. Silver boots

Citizen outfit: A black T-shirt with a white/gray owl faded on it. Long sleeve, red leather jacket with a hood and a zipper, long pants that are half black and half red(the red side is checkered with black) black, laced boots. A fang necklace with a lion on it.

Looks: Waist length, thick, brown hair. Brown eyes that are kind but fierce. pale-ish, tall, slim, athletically built.

Back story: More on that later....

Other: She used to know Selina(More on their backstory later)

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

When can we POV??

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Now

Taylor's Pov: I walked into school trying to smile it was only about a week ago that i dicovered my powers and decided to become a super hero.  I smiled and walked to class in a good mood.

Brianna's Pov: I walk to class in a bad mode it was only a few weeks ago when i was betrayed and got dark shadow powers and then decided to become a super villain.

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadeblue552

Branch: Lucian

MINE DIDN'T POST BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD ERHG 

• Posted at:

"I am Elliot, beautiful, kind, nice, and one hundred percent pure uncut FABULOUS." He tosses his scarf around his neck. You are blinded by the pure, uncut fabulous.

Elliot is:A Spy.An Artist.An Author.Fabulous.A Scientist.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Music i'm afaird you can't use magic for the rp so please change it so that a friend of mine can join please.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Rey

I walked into the school not sure I wanted to be here.I wasn't very good with making friends.I also couldn't stop thinking about how I got stuck working for a bunch of villains.My mom dad was murdered and they threatened to kill my mom if I didn't.I don't feel good about any of the stuff they made me do.I'm not a villain but I'm not exactly a hero either.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

sunsetcat89

Branch: Tomas

Real Name- Scarlett Summers

Hero Name- Sunburst

Hero or villai- Hero

powers- can summon fire and set self on fire ( Has anyone taken that? Ill change)

Hero Outfit- Red boots, a flame- proof red suit, and a mask decorated with flames.

Citizen outfit- Red t-shirt and jeans, boots, hair in a braid.

Looks- Long red hair and amber eyes, tall and pretty.

Backstory- Got her powers from a scientist  who tested on her, but broke free and became a superhero.

Other- She has to be careful cause she sets on fire if she gets too excited or sad or happy.

Real name- Ava Blakk

Hero name- Nyx

Hero or villain- Kinda neutral but stops bad people.

Powers- Can manipulate fear censors in peoples brains, and she can fight. Can also make small shadowy illusions.

Hero Outfit- Black boots, black outfit with a small cape, and an eye mask. 

Citizen Outfit-  A black shirt and jeans, boots, and hair in a camouflage hat.

Looks- Long black hair and black eyes. Tall and athletic, but a bit intimidating.

Backstory- Daughter of a crime boss, ran away when she was ten. Became a hero but doesnt really care about people, only about stopping crime. 

Other- Nothing...

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

*Spins around in spinny chair* I'm like rotisserie idiot!

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

Front sm

musicspy18

Okay that is fine!! Instead of having music powers I shall have............just casting spells:)

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I said you can't MAGIC powers! You can have MUSIC powers!

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Oops:(:( Sorry I thought you said music..

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

it's ok

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

When can we POV??

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

now i started us off

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

hi taylor!

rp name:sarah fallows

hero/villan name:ms garden(sorry if this sound lame)

hero or villan:hero

power:can control plant(is is a magic power)

hero outfit:a green dress with a gren mask with a flower on the belt and flats

citizen outfit:a lace blue dress with shoes with wheels at the bottoms

looks:dark borwn hair and brown eyes

gende:girl

back story:she came across a plant and picked it up then she tripped and somehow fell in toxic waste

and found out she can control plants

others:is a very good writer and act like a flower if she do not get enough of what she need she will be weak

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Sarah!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

anyone there

• Posted at:

Front sm

hathorphoenix31

Real Name (Rp name):Than Newblood

Super hero name or viallin name (Made up):Black Thunder

Hero or Villain?:Villain  but he eventually goes over to Heros side

Powers:Lightning,Super strength,Can create Powerful Shockwaves by hitting stuff,

Super hero or villain outfit:Wears a Black reinforced leather vest and Black jeans,Wears Black boots and black leather gloves,wears black mask that covers chin mouth and nose,

Citizen outfit:Wears camo cargo pants an  a black shirt 

Looks: Black hair that covers right eye,electric blue eyes,

Back story: Got Struck by lightning and a couple days later during a storm he accidentally summoned lighting

Other:if someone tried hard enough they could probably recognize him by his eyes and hair,

• Posted at:

<<<<Dyno>>>>

The King Of The Beasts 

“Throw me to the wolves &I'll return leading the pack” ― -Unknown

"Bite me and ill bite back" - Unknown

"Touch me and you will burn" - Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

is anyone else gonna pov?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Yeah i'll try to post a pov later

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov:  I smile as i sit down and start to learn things.

Brianna's Pov: I couldn't wait to be out of this school so that i could cause trouble.    So I just pretended to listen to the lessons that were going on.

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

sarah pov

today was my first day at school and i am really nervous. i had to move because my mom got a new job here. it a really awesome job and i really proud of her but really moving? well time for me to go i walkked in and registerd my selfand someone showed m around  (sorry this is short and can someone be the person that show me around)

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

sunsetcat89

so can i join?

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

*Spins around in spinny chair* I'm like rotisserie idiot!

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE

1 , , 3 , 4