Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello readers of Into the Woods! This is chapter 1 of the sequel, Into the World. If you have not read Into the Woods yet, go to this link:

http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/191361

Anyway, people who have already read it, here's Chapter 1!

Chapter 1

Okay, I knew we were supposed to leave soon, but while I was here, I was going to take advantage of all the luxury that they gave me.

We each had our own living quarters, which were huge.

The bed sheets were as soft as silk and the blankets over them were plush and extremely fluffy. The mattress itself was memory foam and had its own touch screen remote that had a whole bunch of different settings to it. You could adjust the temperature, softness, and head and foot height. The bed had a whole bunch of different massage settings and if you pressed a button different soothing noises played to help you sleep.

I figured that I should probably shower before I ruin the extremely soft bedding. I stepped into the bathroom and it was probably as big as the room. There was a bathtub that looked more like a hot tub. Next to it was a huge shower. If I continued walking, there was a door leading to a small room with a toilet that had different settings such as temperature and which way to rinse you, so you didn't need to use toilet paper.

I walked back to the shower and saw an instruction plaque on how to turn on the shower. I was far too prideful to look at the instruction plaque on the counter. So, I got in the shower and stared at all the buttons nobs. I grabbed the biggest one because according to my hazy memory of showers, that was usually the one that powered the shower. And, I turned it to the right, all the way to the right. I looked up at the very large shower head above me and thought, Where’s the water? I didn’t notice that there were four other spouts in the wall. I thought that they were buttons. Not a millisecond later, boiling hot, skin searing, lava sprayed me full force. I jumped back as to avoid third degree burn from magic spouts in the wall. And I jumped out of the shower screaming and yelling, and the bathroom was steaming up and I couldn’t breathe. I was fairly certain that I was going to die in that bathroom.  

After several minutes, letting my pride crumble, I grabbed the instruction  plaque, and nearly threw it against the bathroom wall. This is what it said:

To activate normal shower head, pull ring under faucet.

“Pull what?” I asked.

I got back in the shower trying to avoid the lava coming from the wall. And there was this tiny ring thingy under the faucet. So, I pulled it, and at last I saw the light, and it was like the fog had lifted.

I was able to figure out what the different buttons and nobs did and was finally able to take a normal-ish shower. When I was finished I pressed button that turned on dryers in the shower to dry me and sent a current through my body, detangling and drying my hair.

I grabbed one of the plush robes, wrapped it around myself, and walked into my room. I walked over to the closet. It had a glass door and a screen to scroll through all the different options that I had. I scrolled over to the pajama section, considering the fact that it was already like 8:00 P.M., and ended up wearing a white, silk nightgown. I crawled into my bed and grabbed the remote on the bed.

“Let’s see.” I mumbled and pressed the soothing sounds setting. “Ooh. Beaches in Mexico.” I pressed that button and closed my eyes. Waves crashing against a beach played in the background. “Ah.” I said relaxingly. Out of nowhere, mariachi music started playing, loudly. “Okay, this isn’t working.” I turned the “soothing” sounds off.

“Ooh T.V.” I said, pressing the T.V. button. A holographic T.V. appeared above the bed. There was a wide collection of movies on the remote. The one I finally picked was one called Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It was about this chocolate factory that had been powered down for years, then suddenly, one day, the owner of the factory, Willy Wonka, hides five golden tickets hidden in Wonka Bars and if all five are found, the five people that found them, and one guest per person, are allowed a tour of the factory. I don’t know when I finally fell asleep, bet the last thing I heard was,

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO

I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU

OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GUZZLE DOWN SWEETS

EATING AS MUCH AS AN ELEPHANT EATS

WHAT ARE YOU AT GETTING TERRIBLY FAT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME OF THAT

I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH

IF YOU'RE NOT GREEDY YOU WILL GO FAR

YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO

LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO

DOOMPADEE DOO

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Awesome!!! :D ("And it's like a fog had lifted" -the main boy character in Tangled XD) (Ooompa, loompa, doompadee-do! :D)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Cool!

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

Sorry for the delay in updates! I've just been so busy! High school is evil. Anyway, here's chapter 2!

Chapter 2

I hadn’t had a dream memory in days.

I woke up normally. If that’s what you call my bed playing army wake up music, nearly giving me a heart attack. I got an alert on the hologram screen that breakfast was in the dining room 9:00 A.M. and I should probably get dressed. The hologram also said that I needed to scroll to the breakfast clothes section.

“What do they care if I wear clothes from the breakfast section or not?” I mumbled. “I mean, they put us in a forest for a week. We were all wearing the same clothes for a week straight.”

I ended up with a white dress. It was comfortable and wasn’t to girly. There was also a screen in the wall that I did the same for my closet, but with shoes. I picked out some white converse.

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. According to my foggy memory of tooth brushing, you put tooth paste on your tooth brush and start brushing your teeth. That’s not exactly how it was here. I pressed a button and it sent a current up to my mouth and it cleaned them.

After the two seconds that it took me to do that, I pressed the button that detangled my hair.

When I was done with that, I walked down to the dining room. No one had arrived yet, so I made myself comfortable at the table.

There was a wide array of food on the table. Pancakes, French toast, waffles, a small pitcher of syrup, eggs (scrambled and poached), sausage, bacon, a pitcher of orange juice, a coffee pot full of coffee, and a platter of fresh fruit put together so it looked like a swan.

A waiter passed by and I asked if I could serve myself and start eating. He nodded and said yes.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice, then piled pancakes and bacon onto my plate and poured syrup over it. I wanted some fruit, but I also didn’t want to ruin the swan.

Dylan and Jack came in. Jack was wearing a button down shirt, khaki pants, and a sweater vest. Dylan wore the same thing, except without the sweater vest. I guess a sixteen year old didn’t want to get roped into wearing a sweater vest. Come to think of it, Jack didn’t look too happy about wearing the sweater vest.

Not long after they sat down, the people who ate dinner with us yesterday came into the room. I kind of felt weird around them. I was still trying to get over the fact that they put us in the middle of nowhere with very little memory and few things to survive and expected us to have the skills. Because let’s face it, I had no idea how to use that bow and arrow.

They all sat down and I looked down at my breakfast the whole time. Then, Eveline said, “Tonight, I want you guys to come down to the ball room-”

“Wait, there’s a ball room?” Jack asked.

“Yes, there’s going to be a dinner party to celebrate our experiment- uh you guys getting out of that forest successfully.”

“Successfully?” Dylan asked. “My little sister died trying to get out of that forest. Is that what you call successful?”

“Well, I’m very sorry about your little sister-”

Dylan cut her off, “You know what, I’m not hungry anymore.” He got up and walked out of the room.

“I’ll go talk to him.” I said, getting up from the table and walking toward Dylan’s living quarters.

I knocked on the door, “Dylan?”

He opened the door, “What?”

“Can I come in?”

“Sure.” He said, opening the door wider to let me in.

His room was similar to mine; there were only a few differences. For example, he didn’t have frilly curtains, his bed sheets and weren’t light pink, his walls weren’t lavender, and I’m pretty sure that he didn’t have dresses and nightgowns in his closet.

“This is a nice room.” I said.

“Yeah.” He said blankly. He was sitting on his bed, looking at the floor.

I sat down next to him. “I know Claire only died a few days ago, but, we all knew one of us going to die.”

“I know but why did it have to be Claire?” He asked, voice crocked when he said it and when he looked up, his eyes were moist. “It should have been me. It should have been-” He buried his face in his hands and started sobbing.

I felt so bad for him. I mean, I couldn’t imagine losing Jack who wasn’t even my real brother, let alone someone who was my sibling, much more a younger sibling. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. “Hey, it’s- it’s okay.”

I heard him sniff and he drew away from me.

“Are you going to come back to the table or are you going to stay here a while?” I asked.

“I think I’m going to stay here a while.” He said.

“Okay.” I said, and walked out of the room.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfsecret7

I didn't read your first story, but I really like this one. It's just-ah, I just like it:) good job, keep it up. We all know high school is evil, but I am doing my story too, so could you please check it out? Its title is "PLEASE READ" due to typing malfunctions. Thank you! And please keep going!

Elf

• Posted at:

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours."

Seeking the truth every day and learning to live-

Vyxrynyzyllff ^.~

Front sm

agentclue77

Thank you Elf. I'll have to check it out.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Hiya!

Chapter 3

By the time I got back, the table was already being cleared.

The waiter who was disassembling the fruit swan asked me if I wanted some fruit called watermelon and cantaloupe. I nodded and he served me a small bowl of them. I took the fruit back to my room and sat down on my bed started eating it.

When I was done, I put the bowl on a small table thing and it sucked in the bowl and took it to the kitchen. I wanted to change out of this dress, so I walked over to my closet and picked out something else to wear. I picked out a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt, and a brown leather jacket. I picked up my combat boots from where I had left them on the floor yesterday. I put them on and laced them up tight.

I walked over to Jack’s room and knocked on the door.

He opened it. He was already changed out of his breakfast clothes. He said, “Oh hey Ellyn! Do you want to come in?” He asked.

“Sure.” I said.

His room was very similar to Dylan’s. The walls were a different color though. Dylan’s were green, Jack’s walls were blue. It looked like he was playing a video game on the holographic T.V. It said; Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.

“So, I like your room.” I said.

“Thanks!” He said, excitedly. “Can I see yours?”

“Sure. But first I want to stop by Dylan’s room.”

“Why?” He asked.

“You’ll see.”

<><><> 

We walked down the hall to Dylan’s room.

Jack wanted to knock on the door so he did and Dylan opened it. I guess we had all already changed out of our stuffy breakfast clothes.

“Ellyn’s inviting on a tour of her room!” Jack said.

“Really?” Dylan looked at me and smiled.

I blushed, “Well, kind of.” I said.

“Well, then let’s go.” He said.

<><><> 

We walked down the hall some more to my room.

I opened the door and motioned them to come in.

We all sat down on my floor. Believe me, in a place like this, the floor is pretty comfortable.

“We have to investigate.” I said.

“How?” Jack asked. “They security cameras everywhere. Not to mention security guards guarding any place that we would need to investigate.”

“I know.” I said.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfsecret7

Nice! And thanks, please do:)

• Posted at:

Vyxrynyzyllff ^.~

Front sm

agentclue77

Okay, it's going to start to get good in...*drumroll starts playing* CHAPTER 4!

Chapter 4

I guess we all had some sort of awesome talent.

I found out that Dylan is great with computers and Jack can mix chemical concoctions of things.

Dylan and I told Eveline that we were going to take a “walk” outside. In actuality, we were just checking out the perimeter form the outside and checking to see if we could access any wires from there.

We could.

Dylan took out the MacBook that he had brought from his room. He also took out a joystick and a wire with a clippy thingy attached to it.

“What the heck is that?” I asked him.

“Oh, we can use it to maneuver our way through the inside of that wall and get access to the cameras.”

“Oh. Okay.”

He stuck the wire thingy into the small hole in the wall and pushed it upward. We could see exactly what the wire was seeing on his computer. Finally, the wire found an array of wires. He used his joystick to grab ahold of each one. Each time he did, we were able to see very room that had a camera in it. In one of the hallways, there was a guard walking down the hall.

“Watch this.” He said.

Then, he hit some buttons on his computer and two of the same camera screens popped up. The only difference was that in one of them the guard was nowhere to be found, while in the other one…

“How did you do that?” I asked

“It’s too complicated to explain but, now, the one without the guard in it, is the one that the people watching the cameras see.”

“Cool.” I said.

<><><> 

Jack mixed up a cool concoction so that when you dip something in it and someone touches it, the solution still remains on their fingers, so when they touch something else and you brush something on it, their fingerprints come up.

Who would’ve thought that ten year old boy could make something like that.

“Wow!” I said, impressed. “That’s amazing!”

He smiled, “Thanks!”

<><><> 

While everyone else was doing they’re cool tricks, I was coming up with the plan.

“Okay, so tonight at the dinner party would be the best time to investigate when everybody is in the ball room dancing.” I said. “First, we’ll give Eveline a ‘thank you’ gift for dinner party, which will be dipped in Jack’s concoction. Then, when she gets a glass of that sparkling drink that people say we’re too young to have,”

“Champagne?” Dylan asked.

‘Yes champagne.” I said. “I’ll wait until she’s done with it and then I’ll offer to take it from her, and the solution will be on the glass so I’ll brush that stuff on it so I’ll get her fingerprint to access the panel to whatever they’re hiding in that one room.

“Let’s do it!” Jack said.   

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfsecret7

Ooh, nice! Hope it works:) I mean, their plan. I like this.

Thanks for checking out my story. I will put more as soon as I write it:)

Elf

• Posted at:

Vyxrynyzyllff ^.~

Front sm

agentclue77

Thanks! As for your story, I can't wait for more!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfsecret7

Aww it makes me so happy to hear that :) I am working on the next part. 

Thanks!

And I can't wait to find out what happens next in yours:)

Elf

• Posted at:

Vyxrynyzyllff ^.~

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! I can't wait for Chapter 5! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

I want to apologize in advance for the short chapter. I wanted to add more but I figured that I would make it another chapter. Oh, and if you want a better look at Ellyn's hairstyle, do an image search for half picked up half down hair and it should came up.

Anywho, here's Chapter 5!

Chapter 5

The plan was set.

We had already sent in the thank you gift and now it was time to start getting ready for the party.

I stepped into the bathroom remembering the incident that happened last night with the lava spewing out of magic spouts in the walls. I was not going to let that happen again. I hopped in the shower pressed the buttons that I was supposed to use. Then, I pressed the blow-dry/hair detangler.

I walked back into my room wearing a plush robe and walked over to my closet. I scrolled to the dinner party section and picked out a floor length black dress with a strap going over one shoulder. The waistline had diamonds going up the bodice, covering a lot of it in diamonds, and going down a little bit of the skirt.

I walked over to the panel to pick out shoes. I saw the black high heels. They looked to girly for me, but I was curious to check them out. I pressed the button and they appeared at the small shoe closet door. I put them on. My legs started shaking as soon as I stood up.

“How the heck do people walk in these things?” I mumbled.

Immediately, I took them off, put them back inside the little door, and picked out some black leather flats.

I walked back into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I thought about makeup, I’m sure I would look dumb without it. I didn’t want too much so I activated a device and chose the light mascara and blush setting. Then, I activated another device that did my hair. When it was done with that, some of my blonde hair (on each side) had been pulled back and tucked in. The rest of it was loose and curled. The little device had a setting that put flowers in my hair. I didn’t want anything too over the top, so I just a few sprigs of baby’s breath in the part that was picked up.  

Next was to fill a small, black, cross body purse (yup, another machine gave that to me). I put in a paint brush like brush, the powder that you’re supposed to use the brush with, a plastic Ziploc bag; a nail filer (just in case we needed to “saw” something open), rubber medical gloves, and a flashlight.

I finished packing the bag and walked out the door.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Here's a random joke that my brother told me and I wanted to share it so I decided to put it up here. 

Q: Where does Napoleon keep his armies?

A: In his sleevies!

*Badum Crash*

*Clears throat* Chapter 6 is up next!

Chapter 6

It took me a little while to find the ballroom.

I shouldn’t be surprised, I mean, you need a GPS just find the bathroom in this place.

When I finally found it, I saw more people there then I had ever seen working here. A lot of them were waltzing on the dance floor. I spotted Jack and Dylan standing by the appetizer table. They were both wearing identical tuxedos and bowties. The only difference between them was that Dylan’s hair was combed to the side and Jack’s black hair was in his usual messy hair do.

I walked toward them. When I got there, Jack was stuffing his face with some appetizers.

“Hey Ellyn.” Dylan said, smiling. “You look nice.” He said, his face turning a light shade of red.

“Thank you.” I said, smiling back. “You too.”

Jack finally turned around, “Ellyn!” he said, his face lighting up. “Have you tried these yet?” He held out an appetizer. “It’s a cracker with jam and a slice of fancy cheese. It’s so good!”

I took one from the table and put it in my mouth. It did taste good. “Mmmm.” I said.

“Right?” He said.

“I swallowed and said, “Yeah.”

“Anyway,” Dylan said. “We’re not here to eat crackers with-”

Jack cut him off by shoving a cracker into his mouth.

He chewed it, swallowed, and said, “1) Rude. 2) This does taste good. And 3) When are we going to give Evelyn her champagne?”

“Right now.” I said. “But all three of us can’t do it together, or else Evelyn will get suspicious.”

“Okay.” Dylan said. “Jack, you go give Evelyn her champagne.”

“Okay.” Jack said.

“What do you and I do then?” I asked.

“We have to look like we’re enjoying ourselves.” Dylan said. “So you and I are going to go dance.”

I’m pretty sure that my face reddened at that. I mean, the dancing was hold your partner close and try to sway to the music. But all I said was, “Okay.” I handed Jack a champagne glass and he walked toward Evelyn.

Dylan and I walked toward the dance floor. Dylan put a hand on my waist and I tensed up. I mean other than the two times that we kissed (and the one time that he hugged me for a split second), this is the closet that we’ve been, and I felt kind of uncomfortable with his hand on my waist. But, I put my hand on his shoulder, grabbed his other hand, and we tried to dance. It was kind of awkward at first since we didn’t know what to talk about.

“So, do you think that Jack’s offered to take the glass from Evelyn yet?” Dylan asked.

“The plan was that he would signal us when he did.” I replied.

Not that much later, Jack did some weird hand signals that looked like they meant, ‘the raccoon has jiggly hair’, but they probably meant, ‘I’ve got the glass’.

We waited until the song was over (I didn’t understand why they said that they were different songs. I mean, they all sounded the same) to go over there.

When we finally got over there, Jack said, “Why’d you guys keep dancing? Wait, let me guess, you guys were enjoying holding each other close.”

Dylan and I glared at him.

“No.” I said, annoyed. “We didn’t want to attract attention by leaving in the middle of the song.”

“Oh.” He said. “Okay.”

“Anyway, it’s time to make our move.” I said. “Jack is going to come with me and Dylan is going to do his cool computer trick.”

“It’s not a trick.” Dylan said. “It’s just something I do and am good at.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s a trick.” Jack said.

I looked at Jack, “Yeah, when he was showing me-”

“It’s not a trick!” Dylan said, annoyed and very, very loudly.

Half of the people in there turned to look at us. The other half probably didn’t care because there was no way that they couldn’t have heard that.

“Shh!” I scolded him and put a finger to my lips. “We’re not supposed to attract attention to ourselves!” I whisper-shouted.

“Fine, fine.” He said. “Anyway, let’s go.”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfsecret7

"The raccoon has jiggly hair" XD XD XD that is hilarious.

My hair is half up half down today :)

This is great, keep it up

XD jiggly hair raccoon....

Thanks 

Elf

• Posted at:

Vyxrynyzyllff ^.~

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I told my mom the joke. She didn't get it until I said armies a few times. But we both thought it was funny. Great chapter!!! (Dylan and Ellyn, sittin' in a tree: K-I-S-S-I-N-G. XD)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

Lol! Thank you! Chapter 7 is still in the process. I'm about half way done with it. 

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay!!! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

Dear readers of Into the World,

I can't continue this story at the moment. My brother just dropped my laptop (on accident). I can still go on here from my iPad but I do all my writing from my laptop. So while my laptop is getting fixed, I need to postpone continuing it. I hope you understand.

-Sarah

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfsecret7

Awww... Yes I understand, and it's okay, I'm patient. Usually. My story is coming along even slower because I keep procrastinating >.< I'll put it up soon enough. I think. People outside of this website like my story, too, which inspires me to keep going. I'm excited to find out what happens next, Sarah :)

Thanks

Elf

• Posted at:

Vyxrynyzyllff ^.~

Front sm

agentclue77

Thank you for understanding. I can't wait until the next chapter in you story! But, just because I'm not writing, doesn't mean that I'm not writing down all the ideas I have for future chapters in a notebook. I'm going to introduce 3 more characters later in the story. They're siblings, and these are their names and ages:

Kara-16

Kim-12

Danny-6

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Finally! I just got my computer back last night. Thank you so much for being patient. 

Chapter 7

“Here.” Dylan said when we were walking out into the hall. He handed us some Bluetooth earpieces and he put on a com-set. “We’ll contact each other with these.”

Jack and I put them on and Dylan went out to where he could manipulate the cameras.

Jack and I walked down the hall. We both stopped in front of the girl’s bathroom and I opened the door to go in.

Jack stopped. “I can’t go in there!” He hissed.

I pulled him in. “Just come on.”

Even the non-personal bathrooms were luxurious. The only difference between them were that this one had stalls and didn’t have showers.

“Ellyn? How’s it going?” Dylan said over the earpiece.

“It’s going fine.” I said. “We just went into the bathroom so Jack can do his thing with the glass.”

“Okay.” He said. Not a millisecond later, I heard, “Oh no.”

“What is it?” I asked him.

“There’s a lady walking down the hall.”

“What? We have to hide.”

“I have a better idea.” He said.

<><><> 

Turns out that there was a device in the bathroom that transforms your look (do not ask me why they have that in there).

A few seconds later we were transformed into two old man janitors. Jack’s name tag said his name was Walter and mine said that my name was Paco. We came out and the lady didn’t even look twice at us as she walked in.

When she did Jack said, “How long do we have to keep up like this?”

“Until Dylan tells us that the coast is clear.” I assured him.

“Well, I hope nobody tries to talk to us.”

“Okay, how about if anybody comes, I’ll do the talking.”

“Got it! Yes!” He said. “You do all the talking. If someone talks to us I’ll be zip, zip, zip.”

About thirty seconds later, a man came out of the men’s room. “Hey, we need more paper towels in the men’s room.” He said.

I leaned over the cart to get some, “Oh yeah-”

Jack cut me off, “You need paper towels? You need paper towels? You always need paper towels. Everybody always needs paper towels. Paper towels! Paper towels! You know, back in my generation, back when I was flat, we used to have paper and we used to have towels. We had paper to write with and towels to wipe with. And you want all the paper towels together, don’t cha’? Paper towels!”

I handed the guy the thing of paper towels and motioned for him to get inside.

Jack kept going, “Take your paper towels and get back in that room! Nobody wants to use you or your paper towels!”

I glared at him. “Good job keeping it zip, zip, zip.”

I heard Dylan start laughing like crazy over the earpiece. I had forgotten that he could see everything from the cameras. “That was hilarious!” He said through laughs. “Jack that was great acting!”

I was annoyed, “Is the coast clear?”

“Yeah.” Dylan said, although he was still laughing. “Head back into the bathroom and change.”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Chapter 8

We had already finished changing and I was giving the stuff to Jack.

I pulled out the rubber medical gloves, the brush, the Ziploc bag with the powder in it, and the empty Ziploc bag out and handed it to Jack.

He put the gloves on, picked up the brush and dipped it in the powder. He started brushing the powder on the glass. Green finger-prints started to appear on the glass. “Nice.” He muttered and placed the glass carefully in the plastic Ziploc bag. He cleaned everything up, handing me the brush, the bag with the cup, and the bag with the powder. Then, grabbed a paper towel wiped down the counter, cleaning up any excess powder.

“Dylan.” I asked. “How’s the hall?”

“Clear.” He replied. “You guys should go now.”

“Okay. Jack, c’mon.”

“Okay.” Jack said, walking out the door.

<><><>

We walked along the corridor; it was changing from that hotel type hall, to the one we came in through yesterday that had concrete floors and stainless-steel walls.

Finally, we came to a door. Next to it, on the wall, was a touch screen.

“Finger-print needed to activate.” The touch screen computer said.

Jack took out the glass and held it up to the screen.

“Finger-print authorized.” The screen replied.

The door swung open, revealing the same room Eveline brought us into.

“That’s it?” Jack asked. “The same room we came into?”

“I think there’s something more to it.” I mused.

I scanned the room, and that’s when I saw it. A large door almost to the corner of the room. I started toward it. Upon closer inspection, I noticed there was a keypad.

“Hey, Jack.” I called.

“Yeah?” He replied.

“C’mere.”

He walked over to me.

“Give me the powder and the brush.”

“Okay.” He said, handing them to me.

I started brushing the powder on the keypad. Green finger-prints started to appear on the keypad. They were on the letters CYBERDN.

“Dylan.” I said over the earpiece.

“Yeah?”

“I have some letters for you to run on your descrambling app.”

“What are they?” He asked.

“C,Y,B,E,R,D,N.” I replied.

“Okay, let’s see.” Dylan mused.

That’s when I noticed that the Y and the E are slightly darker than the rest. “It’s CYBERDYNE.” I said.

“What? I don’t have that on my computer…”

“She hit the Y and the E twice.” I said as I typed in CYBERDYNE.

The door swung open.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

angelpepper8

This is really good

• Posted at:

Hi, my name is Alejandro

Poseidon rules

Proud Grifinder

Help me out with my RP at /209691          

#PUTIRBACK

#AllLivesMatter

#LeaveYourMark

#WearYourCrownRight

Front sm

agentclue77

@AP8 Thank you!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Chapter 9

It was a lab.

There were rows of counters with test tubes, slides, and microscopes. Walking further down the room, there were futuristic desks with holographic looking screens. I walked up to one of them.

PASSWORD:

I thought back to the keypad, I typed CYBERDYNE.

ACCESS GRANTED

There were a lot of files and I saw some classified ones. I clicked on one of them. I clicked on a document that said: CYBERDYNE (2073).

Subject: CD1

Name: Dylan Greene

Appearance: Honey-brown eyes, ginger hair, medium skin

Date of Creation: 02/23/2057

What? Subject? Date of Creation? I probed further, and saw two more,

Subject: CD3

Name: Claire Greene

Appearance: Amber eyes, ginger hair, medium skin

Date of Creation: 05/07/2059

Subject: CD4

Name: Jack Murphy

Appearance: Sapphire-blue eyes, jet-black hair, medium skin

Date of Creation: 04/02/2061

I continued looking and found a file titled: SPECIALS and I clicked on a document called CYBERDYNE SPECIAL (2073):

Subject: CD2

Name: Ellyn Archer

Appearance: Emerald-green eyes, yellow-blonde hair, pale skin

Date of Creation: 06/03/2058

My head was spinning with questions. Special? I found another document that said CYBERDYNE SPECIAL (2064):

Name: Henry Rogers

Appearance: Bottle-green eyes, golden-blonde hair, pale skin

Date of Creation: 06/03/2047

The guy from the map? He was a special too? Probing further, I found another one, CYBERDYNE SPECIAL (2052):

Name: Olivia Danvers

Appearance: Forest-green, sandy-blonde hair, pale skin

Date of Creation: 06/03/2034

I hit print so I could look over it. As the last one was printing, I heard footsteps and voices in the hall.

I clicked the X icon and grabbed the freshly printed papers. I ran across the room grabbing Jack’s wrist and hauling him behind the desk.

“Look there’s no one in here.” A voice said. Eveline.

“But-” A scruffy voice protested.

“I don’t want to hear it, Jerry.” Eveline scoffed.

I heard the footsteps die in the hall.

We came out from our hiding spot and walked down the hall.

“Uh oh.” Dylan said over the earpiece.

“What is it this time?” Jack asked.

I forgot that he could hear everything too.

“I lost you guys.” Dylan replied. “You aren’t on the screen anymore. You need to get back to the ball room.”

We ran to the ball room. I crashed into Dylan when we got there.

“Sorry.” I muttered.

“Did you find anything?” He asked me.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow.” I replied, noting the fact that the dinner party was already being cleaned up.

I walked Dylan and Jack back to their rooms.

“G’night Ellyn.” Jack said, walking into his room.

Dylan turned to me, “I had fun dancing with you.”

I blushed, “Me too.” I stood up on tip-toe and kissed his cheek. “Bye.”

I walked back to my room and changed into my pajamas.

I crawled into bed and for the first time in a very long time, I had a dream memory.  

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfsecret7

Whoa...I like this...

Sorry I was gone so long >.<

Will you continue?

• Posted at:

Vyxrynyzyllff ^.~

Front sm

agentclue77

ELF! YOU'RE BACK! Thank you, and I will try. I'm still trying to figure out what the dream-memory should be.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Sorry for the delay in updates! I had writers block.

Chapter 10

I was crouched down outside a door, listening in on a conversation that Eveline was having with two other people.

I was probably around thirteen or fourteen? The conversation was kind of strange.

“Eveline, this is the last batch of the CYBERDYNE kids our monitors could find.” A scruffy voice said.

“Yeah,” A nasally voice replied. “What if this project fails just like the rest of them?”

“It will be fine.” Eveline assured them. “I have a good feeling about the special girl.”

I woke up, and sat up in my bed. I checked the nightstand clock. 4:32a.m. not morning, not yet.

Like all the others, the dream memory explained something. I  grabbed the phone that was on the night stand, and typed in Dylan’s room number, 534.

“Hello?” A tired, but sad voice replied on the other line.

He was probably dreaming about Claire again.

“Can you get Jack and get over here?” I asked.

“Why? It’s 4:30 in the morning.”

“I had a dream memory that explains a lot.”

<><><> 

There was a soft knock on my door.

I put on some fuzzy socks (do you know how much fun those things are?) and quietly walked to open the door.

There stood a sleepy Jack with is black hair even more scruffy than ever. Dylan stood there holding on to Jack’s shoulder, probably to keep him from falling over. I motioned for them to come inside. Jack plopped himself down on a beanbag, while Dylan and I took some soft chairs. I turned on the bedside lamp.

Jack started to scream but I covered his mouth with my hand.

“Don’t. Make. Too. Much. Noise.” I hissed.

“So, what was the dream memory you just had to tell us about at 4:30 in the morning?” Jack whispered.

I told them it, and then we pored over the documents I printed out.

I suddenly came to realization about why it said DATE OF CREATION.

“Guys.” I whispered. “I don’t think we’re human.”   

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Chapter 11

“What?” Dylan asked. “Why would you say that?”

“I’m not entirely sure, but I think that’s why all of them say DATE OF CREATION instead of DATE OF BIRTH.” It was almost 6:00a.m. by that point and we would need to start getting ready for breakfast. “We’ll talk about this after breakfast.”

Dylan and Jack made their way to their rooms. I walked over to my bathroom and got in the shower.

Since I was really tired - not to mention confused – I couldn’t remember how to turn on the shower. Okay, no I thought I’m not going to look at the instruction plaque, I specifically remember it was something very simple. So, I took the giant knob and thought maybe I just turn it to the right… And then, SURPRISE, SURPRISE! Devil spit comes blasting my way.

This time I was little more wise, I thought nope, not doing this twice. I hopped out of the shower; I fixed all the stuff, and took a normal shower (at least here).

I went to my closet and put on a light blue lace top, a white skirt, a white lace cardigan, and blue converse. I made my way to the dining room.

This time – on the table- , there was yogurt, granola, a bowl of berries, bagels, cream cheese, butter, and jam. There was also little glass containers set out (labeled) with stuff inside to make tea with some water.

I put a bagel on the toaster, and as I was waiting for that, I decided to make myself some tea. I looked and there was (can you guess?) ANOTHER INSTRUCTION PLAQUE. It was for brewing the tea.

1.  TEASPOON. Measure tea according to package. ...

2.  WATER. Use 8 fl oz of water per suggested loose leaf tea amount.

3.  TEMPERATURE. Heat water to correct temperature by tea.

4.  TIME. Steep for correct number of minutes by tea type.

I scooped from two containers (Peach Tranquility and Caramel Almond Amaretti), put them in the little brewing container, scooped some rock sugar, heated the water, poured it in, and brewed the tea. I put some ice in the cup so it would be like Iced Tea.

Then the bagels popped out toaster. I took them out, and used a butter knife to spread the butter. The tea finished brewing and I poured it into the cup. I sat down at the table and took a sip of the tea. It tasted like liquid peach cobbler. (Why did I remember peach cobbler pie?) Jack and Dylan came in and sat down at the table.

The waiter came in shortly after that, “Eveline and the rest of them won’t be coming in this morning.”

“Why?” Jack asked.

“Apparently someone broke into one of the labs last night.” He responded.

I nearly choked on bagel. “R-really? Who would do something like that?”

“It was probably someone who’s been working here a long time and has dealt with Eveline before.” He bent down and whispered, “Because, let me tell you, very few people who have worked here for a long time are very fond of Eveline.” Then he went back into the kitchen.

“So,” Dylan hissed. “You wanna take this food back to your room?”

“One sec…” Jack said piling a bunch of berries onto his plate. I guess he got used to them after the woods. “Okay, I’m good.”

Dylan had a bowl of yogurt.

We started to my room 852 and opened the door.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I love the chapters!!! I am SO sorry I didn't say anything!!!! I kind of forgot about it and JUST now saw it!!! Sorry!!!! Anyway, they are AMAZING! I started two stories, if you want to read them. The first is called Wandering Souls(it's on here). The second you'll have to go onto the Spirit Animals MB. It's called The Renegades. Anyway, I love your story, I think it's awesome. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

Thank you!!! It's okay, I kinda left it for a while because I had writers block. And, I'll have to check them out!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

1 , , 3