Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Caspian's pov

I throw the streamers with perfect aim and they come down.

"You have good ai," Jay said.

"Thanks, I'm pretty good with a bow and arrow." I look at Maddie/Mal. I wanted to hug her tightly keep her close. She helps me and I look at her with a smile.

"What?"

"The dance. Are you going with someone?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maddie

"Well I'm assuming Ben since he is my boyfriend but he's probably too busy with king business"I replied"Why?"Before he answered Ben walked in."Hey Mal.I wanted to talk to you"he said"I have to go to Cinderellasberg for some king business.I won't be here for the dance.""It's ok"I said"Go.""You're not mad"he asked."No"I said."Thanks"he said and left.I turned back to Caspian."So what was it you were going to say"I asked."If you maybe want to go to the dance with me"he asked."Sure"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

When was it...

I became so diffrent? 

With october heading into it's midway I'm well aware of the birthday I share with my twin...Even if he claims to be a week older.

My eyes fall shut as I laid on my back on a oak tree. "Hey..." Said a quiet voice, my eyes raise to Anne. 

"...." I can't find myself replying, or even acknowledge I heard her. 

"So...How goes it?"

"He's acting like a kid." Nick joked revealing his presence within the tree above me. "How's America by the way?"

"Oh uh.." Before she finishes nick lets out a light chuckle. 

"Yea...I figured as much." 

I bring my knees to my chest and look at the leaves above me. Delicately holding on too the branch, with dead colors seen as pretty to some.

I feel like a fall leave...

It's orange color is seen nice to some, it was once a green leaf and now....

It fell to the floor by a small push of the wind. 

There it laid. 

"Snap out of it." Nick said noticing I was thinking of another depressing anaogly. Taking a deep breath, I nodded slightly. 

"look..." My voice was dry from not talking for so long, "I know it seems...Like I'm being a baby about it."

Nick turns his attention to me, as does Anne. 

"I know I havn't been your typical Jaidon." I looked down at the grass resting my chin on my knee. "and I know I have been taking this in a way I know my toy would hate. But there comes a time in your life...where holding everything in just won't cut it. And by now, you'd think after everything I've been through, that I'd be alright. That this would just be another something I'd have to endure." I tilt my head slightly closing my eyes, "But I'm so sick of this world. There are certain things that new matter what you do, the simple fact that your you, will become your undoing. What is right from wrong? There is no real say, it's just things that humans made up to suit themselves. Everyone has their own what they can do and can't do. But why. Why are we humans to limited! All I've done for the past few days is dwelt upon how humans work, why they work this way, And so on . All I wanted was a reasonable explanation for why. That maybe that'll heal this pain I have inside. This pain I've felt since the day our mother died, to the day Our father fell alongside with her, to the day Nick shut me out we became strangers to the day I was betrayed-Over, over, over, over and over again. No one is truly there for you. Everyone is momentairly. And when I met maddie I threw my beliefs aside, and enjoyed every second I messed with her. When I'm around her, I don't feel lonely anymore. I don't feel any of this hate I've stored inside, I don't feel this pain. I can be myself. But I was being shelfish. Her heart dwells with someone that I can never be. And when she's with him, he's everything she is to me. So I'm not mad at her. I'm not mad at Caspian. I'm mad at myself. And I just...don't know what to do with myself anymore." 

I grinned and leaned my back on the tree again , "Oh. And another thing...I despise Merleah still..I just can't see a world where I can ever like her."

Nick snorts and jumps down beside me. "That's alright." He smiles and slips his hands in his pockets. 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

can someone add kerrn and benet

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Just pov their first day of school ^ ^

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Kerrn

im sooo nervous. Being a demi-god and having to go to a school that i have to keep my powers secret at.....well, thats normal  not at all normal. Benet and i were going to the same school, though so it couldn't be that bad...right??

Benet

Kerrn's hands were shaking, i could see. She was nervous. Well, i was nervous, but  i had experience with this stuff. She, however didn't. I looked up at the sign, and saw it said Auradon prep. Huh, interesting.

Are we at auradon?? also, maddie please pov on planet for the unnatural

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ill pov tomorrow and no kerrn and Benet are not at auradon prep only Maddie and Caspian 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

ok, i was wondering

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian;s pov

"Great, " I said smiling. I help them make some more stuff.

Merleah's pov

I hold a picture of me and Cedric in my hands. My heart ached. He had to leave me.. He had to move on with life. I understood but it hurt. I make the picture vanish and lay down in the grass. I pull my notebook out with the picture of Jaidon I drew. I had sketched it properly for the art competition. With an unknown name.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Caspian went to help Carlos set up the snack table.Evie walked over to me."Mal what about Ben"she asked."E Ben is off doing kingly things.I'm not gonna just sit in my room and do nothing.Besides there is nothing wrong of going to a dance with a friend"I said."Ben might not see it that way"E replied."E calm down ok"I said"I'm gonna go get the bowl of juice from the kitchen."I made my way to the kitchen.Caspian followed."Need help"he asked."Could you grab the tray of cupcakes"I asked.He nodded and went to get them."Hey what's with the purple lizard"he asked."It's not a lizard.It's my mother.I'm sort of worried she won't go back to normal but I'm also ok with it"I said"She can't hurt anyone this way."We walked back to the gym and put the items on the snack table."Ok everything is complete"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

bump

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I can't really Pov~

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yeah, I would include you but I don't know what to do.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

What about they have an adventure of their own maybe jaidon could have an enemy or nick or maybe they discover the mystery man that has talked to Maddie 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I sit inside my next class. One earbud out of my ear. I look down at my science test and begin to take it. I soon finish and turn it in. I walk down the halls and watch the halls, full of students. All so happy and alive. I look down and walk to my locker. I open it and look at my phone. I texted my boss and then put my phone back in. I grab my bag for swim. I was on the team. I soon go into the locker room, change, and go in the pool. I make my earbuds waterproof and start swimming laps.

I'm trying to get back to the school aspect of the story....

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

they were just ideas

Guy who talked to Maddie

I appeared in Auradon and watched what was going on.I walked up to Caspian."Three hours"I whispered."Ok I get it.Chill"he replied."Who are you talking to"Mal asked."No one"he lied"Myself.""Ok well I'm going to go get ready"she said and left.Caspian walked away leaving me alone in the gym.I disappeared and watched everything at the other school.I wanted to see what was happening at the other end but it didn't look like much.

Maddie

E and I were in our room.E was finishing up our dresses and then started working on make up."So do you like him"E asked"The new boy?""Maybe"I said"I don't know.""M how are you going to explain this to Ben"she asked."E it's just one dance and I barely know Caspian"I said."Just be careful.I just don't want Ben to come back and find out his girlfriend is with someone else"she repied."That won't happen E"I replied.When we were finished we headed back to the gym were people were now gathering for the dance.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

My eyes flutter open. The daylight barley cracked through the windows, but my heart skipped a beat. 

October 22. The day Jaidon and I were born.

I looked at Jaidon who was sound alseep. Lately he's been such a mess. Not knowing how he should be. It's sad, but it reminds me of when we were kids. Things were almost the same. His eyes to my surprise spring open, and he jerks out of bed. "Nick!"

I tilt my head, raising an eyebrow. "Jaidon?"

He looks right at me. His expression so serious, a chill went down my spine. 

"It's to late for that. Just go--Wait..." His eyes blink a few times, as I notice he begins to wake up. 

I snort before falling into uncontrollable laughter, he falls back in bed and pulls the covers over his head. 

Things really havn't changed...

I brush my hair, change my clothes, and drag Jaidon from his bed. "Your 18 now. start acting like it."

He moans and crawls out. Then slowly pulls his black hoodie from the closet.

"Your not even gonna change your shirt." I say with a small grin. He looks at me unenthusiastic " What." 

"Well you know. You have other shirts-"

"I know."

I begin to walk towards the door but stop in sudden confliction. He turned his head towards me. "Ngh..what..."

My mouth forms a sad smile. For some reason....I wanted to cry. "I can't believe were 18....."

"Oh yea..today is...

I turn around and toss something dear to him. "Happy birthday...Don."

Jaidon Pov:

Don? Don! 

My eyes settle on delicate Kenki ken Figurine Chibi. How I knew the exact name of it, was probably because my eyes caught unto it every chance They could. What I couldn't understand was how Nick new About my embarrassing secret. Well...he's my twin so he ought to know a secret or two. I even had envisioned how I'd put it to use, attaching it to the strap of my black back pack.
I frown, clutching it tighter in my hands.
With my free hand lands a lady bug marionette key chain for his keys. He looked at me astonished. Glassy blue eyes, as his cheeks turned pink. "You knew didn't you?"
I look away, "sure."
He smiles and holds her to his heart, "It may seem silly to love a character so much.
But....it means a lot that you even-"
"Oh shut up. I'm not in the mood." I get up and walk to the door, do I say it? A simple thanks? In my head, I must've but in real life I'm soundless while exiting.
"Oi, We are 18 now. Which makes us adults...So guess we'll have to stop playing house." 
He calls after me, beyond the closed door.
Doors. When was it that they became a thing between us. Not a wall, like most people. The problem was, it was there and able to be opened. Though many were in a row if you had the endurance to open them all there would lay a lonely boy. The problem was...
We never did. There it stayed forever. Like now, I can turn around and open it to see Nick. To truly see him, not just hear him. But I don't, I walk ahead. Away. Like always.
And again, he doesn't dare to fallow. So in the end nothing really changed. 

Even when were kids....

"Don, weren't you born hours after me!? So I should blow out the candles first, okay?" The voice belonged to none other then, now eight year old Nick. With a pure and innocent smile reaching to each side perfectly. Back in these bright days we used to share. Back when he'd actually express such joy towards me. The morning light had made it's way through our brown blinds. Providing light as a wake up call. Having just woken up, my vision was still fuzzy, my mind hadn't fully registered what the heck he was talking about.
"...Oh."
Pulling myself from the comforts of the soft and warm bed, I fully reply to him; "Okay. I hate blowing them out anyways.."
That's right. Today was our birthday.
"Why?"
"Everyones watching me...Surrounding me...I don't like making wishes anyways...they don't come true..." Unknowingly my hand had already brought my trusty pillow To cover half my face. "So it's embarrassing....."
Nick's eyes turned sad. Full of pity.
It was obvious he was searching his mind with intent for a good response. One that will have me think otherwise.
The silence was shorter then I anticipated. His eyes met mine again suggestively,
"What if we did it together?"
"Huh?"
"Don-we'll be eight! Ten years from now we'll like be totally adults then we'll move out and never do anything together again!" In an instant all color drains from his face," no no no, I mean--not because we don't want to. We-we just have life's to live. You know? Oh dear this sounds like so ba-"
Nodding slowly, I interrupt what he'd spend the morning trying to explain. "It's fine. I get it, man."
"Phew! I talk to much huh?" A nervous chuckle escapes him, while he begins to climb off his bed. "I hope this goes away when were big. I mean-it's like a big hassle!"
Fallowing his lead, I slipped off my bed and pulled on my white hoodie.
"I mean, like who wants a motor mouth. I'll be the worlds biggest idiot. Remember when we were kids, and I'd always speak my mind to the teacher and get in trouble. Those days are gone-like gone gone."
I smiled at his useless banter, gently tucking my hands behind my back. "Mmhm..."
Catching my uninterested expression the boy let out a depressed sigh.
"I'm doing it again aren't I."
"Let's go, nick. "
"Yea!! Downstairs to enjoy are last days as single digits! Can you imagine if we ever be three digits! You'll be one of those super skinny and saggy old dudes."
He says skipping downstairs, I scrunched my face at his comment. Saggy? Was I fat?
I looked at my skin, pail then pail.
Small and frail, people always asked my mom if she was feeding me. My body so slim you'd think if you even grabbed my tiny wrist I'd break. My face still had it's childlike youth to it. Nick calls it baby cheeks, but they looked chubby to me. Is that what he was talking about...
Frankly, Going downstairs didn't sound all that alluring to me. I didn't want to praised and surrounded by my parents. After all, shouldn't just Nick be appreciated?
I wanted to do whatever I can to make him happy..Whatever it takes.
Finally, I traveled down the last step of the the long wood brown staircase.
There she stood with lushes chocolate
hair in perfect waves, complimenting her warm brown eyes and I watched as Her hands moves swiftly in the small kitchen. Dressed in a full suit and tie,  our father had his auburn red hair was neatly brushed.
"Off to work, dad! You look like the king." Nick said with a gleeful smile
"Gee, I'm just glad this fits." He joked, while ruffling the hair of Nick. He often told us; As a teenager how many times he surfed and kept his body in shape as it is till' this day. So really, it's just a joke. 
"Well, I'm off. See you boys tonight. Your both one step closer to your grave."
"Yup." Nick naively agrees with him.
Ignoring them, I walk to the kitchen.
Without even saying anything, she was fully aware of my presence. "Don't you dare start cooking. Go sit down. " Quietly she began muttering to herself, " I just fell a little behind is all. That idiot doesn't even know how to dress himself." Brushing the strains of hair. that escaped from the loose bun she looked at me again, "Augh, fine. Stir."
A grin spreads on my face, turns out all I needed to do was stand there.
"Waitt-me too! I wanna help."
"No. Go sit down." She groaned while kicking the fridge shut. "I swear you two wake up at the crack of dawn-"
"Yup!"
She frowns, and keeps cooking.
Nick looked at me, I kept my eyes on bowl pretending to be distracted.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Hey," I said to Nick and Jaidon in the classroom. I wore ripped jeans, a light green t shirt, black booties(don't ask. They are real) and a black jacket.

"Hey," Nick says smiling.

"Happy birthday," I said pulling out two things. I hand Jaidon a flat looking paper and I hand Jaidon a box. Jaidon would find the picture I drew, then painted, used some magic to make it look real and some chocolate. Nick would find a magic moonstone. They both went at the same time. Nick holds his in his hand.

"Woah."

"Yep. There suppose to give you the  power somehow. Never works for me. I hope it helps you somehow." I look over at Jaidon, a little nervous.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I stare at the picture unure what to say. 

"It's...." I look away, "Thanks. " 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Your welcome. I had to figuire out something to thank you for this," I reply. I show the stone he gave me know on my charm bracelet.

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

Anne's POV:

I walk in and feel dread the moment I see Jaidon and Nick. Why? Because it's their birthday. And I forgot. After spending all night trying to persuade America to do something for nick.... augh, bow strings.

I walk up quietly and Jaidon looks over. "Annie."

I shrug and look away, "happy birthday I guess. I forgot to get you a present....sorry."

America's POV:

I walk in to the room slowly. The first day this week I've actually come to class........ and I'm going to do it. Maybe...no, I'm going to.

I sigh and walk up to Nick. "Umm..... hi, Nick. Erm..... Happy birthday."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov;

My eyes soften on the charm, "You shouldn't need to repay me for anything, especially that."

I looked at Anne shortly after , "Annie."

She shrugs and looks away, "happy birthday I guess. I forgot to get you a present....sorry."

I pat her head, "Don't. I'm not big on gifts anyways..At all..." 

Nick pov;

I perk up at America and turn towards her, "Oh! Uh," Memories from previous days flash within my mind and my eyes fall to the floor. Loosing their previous glee, "Thanks...." I raise my head a bit , "So ..how've you been?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I cringe hearing Jaidon say that.

"Don't. I'm not big on gifts anyways..At all..." 

I turn around from them and face the whiteboard. Drowned in my own thoughts about things.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cansomeone  add  kerrn  and  benet ?  ?  

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

Class soon ended and I walked out. I went to the bulletin board and looked for my overall grades. I smile seeing all A's. My eyes drift over to a sign up paper for a talent show. I write my name under and walk into the musical room. I open the door and turn the light on. I walk in slowly, the door closing behind me. I place my books on a shelf and go to the grand piano. I lift the covering of the keys off and i trace my fingers on the keys. I sit down and press the keys in a certain way.

"There was a time, when I was alone. Nowhere to go and no place to call home. My only friend was the man on the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too. Then one night as I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow flying high. He came to me with the sweetest smile, told me he wanted to talk for awhile, he said, peter pan that's what they call me. I promise that you'll never be lonely. And ever since that day

I am a lost boy, from peter pan And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe,Believe in him and believe in me, Together we will fly away in a cloud of green.To your beautiful destiny,As we soared above the town that never loved me. I realized I finally had a family, Soon enough we reached Neverland.

Peacefullymy feet hit the sand, And ever since that day...

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Away from all of reality
Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last
Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last
And for always I will say
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Away from all of reality

And lost boys like me are free"

I finish the song and sigh. I begin to play it again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

America's POV:

I shrug and look away. "Fine.... you?" he shrugs, "fine."

I hear someone clear their throat and look up for a moment, only to see Annie glaring and motioning for me to keep talking to him.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "Look, um, Nick, I know we had been getting pretty close and all and then I... left, but-"

He sighs and turns so he's looking away. "Yeah, I get it. We're done. It's over." "No, no.... uhg.... just... I'm sorry."  He turns , "What?"

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, and being all rude and.... not me-ish. I was wondering if you could forgive me and if, maybe if you did, once I've gotten completely back to being me, we could, you know.... maybe.... be.... together?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Merleah what song is that??!!!

Nick Pov:
It was a playground of emotions within me, my eyes sweeten and I take her hands within mine. The hallways must've gotten quiet since I could hear my own heartbeat. Finally, my lips twisted into a kind smile.  "Sure. I'd like that. You're always you, just because your having a bad day, doesn't make you someone else. Heh, we all have those days." I glance over at Jaidon. "Some more then others."

Jaidon Pov:
He's talking about me isn't he? I shift my gaze over to Anne, "You sure it was a good idea to put them together? Their starting to make me sick..."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Lost Boy by Ruth b.

Reminds me of Merleah in this rp.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ah! It does! I'll add that to the playlistXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

wolfproud79

i will try to post when i can

so where is emma

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR 1971-FOREVER

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Emma is kind of gone you disappeared so emma kind of just disappeared you missed a lot 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

wolfproud79

i'm kinda not supposed to come here any more

but i am so whatever

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

EEEEMMMMMMMAAAA!!!!! *Tackle hugs* 

Where'd you go! I missed you so much!! 

Hm--So much happened! I can't even beginXD

Nick and America is offcial now! 

And Finally  Jaidon X Maddie was for a little then she went back to Caspian ///OTZ

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

Hm~ I suggest you read up? Or maybe the characters can explain what happened! 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

wolfproud79

PARENTS!!!!!!!

plzplzplz rp me in

love

i'll respond when i can.

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

EEEEMMMMMMMAAAA!!!!! *Tackle hugs* 

Where'd you go! I missed you so much!! 

Hm--So much happened! I can't even beginXD

Nick and America is offcial now! 

And Finally  Jaidon X Maddie was for a little then she went back to Caspian ///OTZ

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

Hm~ I suggest you read up? Or maybe the characters can explain what happened! 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes Maidon was a thing but I like Cassie or Caddie(i think i like the first one better)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

(๑╹っ╹๑) Madion forever

Te-heh  I know you do~ (꒪▿꒪) And it's perfectly fine! 

My ships are usually never canonXD

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oki Emma!!~

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

wolfproud79

ill start with her coming back i guess

Emma

I fought with myself for that entire month. Th dream replaying in my head no matter what i did. I stood stunned unconsciously tracing the tattoo of his name that crossed my wrist. "I miss you Jaidon" i waited for the terminal to empty before i boarded the plane.

=========

I closed my eyes. He was standing there my Jaidon my future. But I was suddenly interupted by a scream the plane was crashing. Here we go again. Let me die this time. These people are going to perish with thoughts of loved ones while i beg for death. Jadion crossed my mind again this time I remembered him telling me that i couldnt love two people and he was right but i was going back, or not.

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

So are we ever bringing Maddie back or not 

• Posted at:

Mal