Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Jaidon pov;

".....Alright....." I close my eyes and lean forward again, ".....America has been acting cold towards Nick which I find no problem in. Her eyes are black and red, however, and it's got even I wondering what going on. To put it short, America's gone dark. And Nick is feeding off her and without her light he's becoming..." I grinnd , "Himself." 

"Himself?" 

I stand up, and shove my hands in my pockets.

"Yea. There's a secret between us two, that only one other has figured out. Your Smart Merleah, I wonder if you'll find out one day too." I walk out of the gym.

Anne and I are gonna try to get them back together, see if that works. Beacuse I hate it when he gets like this...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I laid on the basketball court outside by the beach tossing a ball into the air.I even made a shot laying down.After a while I threw another but it missed.I sat sat up because I never missed.Well unless Jaidon made it miss but he wasn't here.What was happening.Suddenly everything disappeared and I was back at that place where I was standing in the middle of the room surrounded by the other mes.A few of them were missing."What's happening"I asked remembering the voice who answered my questions last time."They are separating themselves from each other"he said"Breaking the connection and becoming their own person.""That's a thing"I asked"Wait what will happen to me?""You become one of them and forget this life.The people you met,the places you went,the people you dated"at that moment was when I thought of Caspian"the things you like.This life will be like it never happened"he finished."What about my friends"I asked."They will remember but you won't"he said."Is there  something to stop it" I asked."No"he replied."How do I know which life I'll end up in"I asked."Walk across a bridge and that is the one you choose"he said."But I want this one"I said"To be with my friends.""That is not an option"he said.This missing one returned and now I had to pick.How was I going to explain this to any of them?To Caspian?I looked at all of them.Everything was changing.I looked at the Mal version of myself and then to the Rooney twins.I then looked at the others.There was one I haven't seen before and she looked like she was from Mars.Suddenly it disappeared and I was back on the beach.I had to tell them.I went to find Caspian first.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Caspian's pov

I pull out my phone. My fingers itching to talk to Maddie. After so long. Suddenly my phone buzzes seeing its Maddie.

"Hey! What's up? What? Okay slow down. I'll meet you outside the school." I hand up and grab my cloak. I run otuside to see her standing there."Are you okay," I ask coming up to her.

Merleah's pov

I don't understand. i doubt I will without more info. I walk off to find America. But instead I find Nick.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

I sat in my room, after watching a episode of my favorite Anime and laid there on my bed. starring at the celling. 

Should i call Maddie...

or is she busy...

maybe she'll call me...

whatever.

I roll to my side, listening to music. 

Nick pov:

I keep walking until i see Merleah, "Oh hey there!" i say with a small smile. And try to walk right past her.

I didn't feel like talking.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I paced outside the school waiting for Caspian.How was I going to tell him this?How was I going to tell Jaidon?Caspian showed up."What's going on"he asked.I explained everything to him."What"he asked"We have to do something.""We can't.There isn't anything we can do.I asked"I replied."So then what's going to happen"he asked."I'll become one of them permanently and I'll forget all of this.It'll be like I never met any of you.You,Jaidon,Merleah.All of it will disappear"I said as tears started dripping down my face."What about us"Caspian asked.I didn't really know which us he was talking about so I answered it both ways."The voice said you will still remember but I'm not sure if it's true"I said"As for us...I won't remember any of it.It'll all be erased like everything else.Caspian I don't want anything to change.I'm scared.""Do the others know"he asked."No just you"I said"I wanted you to know first."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I slip my hands in hers and I pull her into a hug.

"I'm glad you did come. I broke off with Amelia."

"You did?"

"Yep, I'm able to go back to the school. If you want," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if you and Jaidon are sitll a thing. But, I want to be back with you," I said.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I was happy to hear that but now it won't even matter."I don't really know if we are.I felt empty not having you around and I want you back"I said"I need to go tell him but it may not even matter if I can't change what's happening.I don't want to lose you.""You won't"he said"Even if I have to find you again."I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder."I guess I should go talk to Jaidon"I said.We got up and headed back to the school.I went to find Jaidon."Sup toy"he said."Look the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you Jaidon but I do love Caspian more.I've felt empty not having him around and not like myself.It doesn't change anything between you and me but I love him and I can't change that"I said.I then noticed my right hand was disappearing.Not now I thought.Before he said anything I disappeared.Why was it happening now?I found Caspian."It's starting"I told him."You haven't told Merleah yet"he said"Maybe she can figure something out."Suddenly names were slipping from my head.I had forgotten Nick,America and Anne.I don't even know what life I'll end up with.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

Jaidon suddenly rushes at me, pushing me against the wall.

"What did you do," he asks. I look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Maddie vanished from in front of me."

"Oh sure, you blame me for it." I get off the wall and sigh.

"I don't know what happened. We cna go take a look." We walk to where it happened

Caspian's pov

"She will. I believe in her." I sigh and look at her. I have to find a way to stop this.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"I hope you're right"I said now suddenly forgetting who Jaidon was and now half of me was gone.Why?It was like it was speeding up.I took his hand and kissed him as I completely vanish.I opened my eyes afraid to see what my new life was.Old life I guess figuring I don't remember anything from before.I got up and looked out a window.All I saw was red sand for miles other than the city people below."Princess Aria.Your father would like you down stairs for breakfast"a voice said."Coming"I said.I headed to the door and followed him to the dining room.John Carter and Deja Thoris.I was the princess of Mars.This was my new life.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

idk what to do.....

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i was thinking that to get maddie back they have to somehow find away to connect her lives together again of course they have to locate the real maddie too -maybe merleah's plan 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

....Okay

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov;

"....Oh. So that's what happened." Anne asks. She brought her kneese to her chest as we stared at the ocean. My feet dangled off the roof, as I left my hoodie open. "....I feel sp empty Anne." I say honestly, "I don't know what I did wrong.....I don't know why...I don't know why it always has to be me." My hands clutch as I stare down at the people. "My trust has been stabbed and abused. I can't help but to be how I am now. I let a small light escape me to Maddie and it's  been..." 

"It happens, Jaidon-"

"No. How the heck can Caspian leave college and come back to highschool? That's ridiculous. And so  suddenly she walked right up to me as if I was some trash she forgot to take care of..." 

"Well. That wouldn't be to far fetched." Nick joked suddenly appearing beside me. "

"shut up, Nick.."

"You shouldn't complain to Anne. Your usually able to hold things up and make it seem like you don't care. What's difffrent?" 

"I said to shut up--" I repeat, hiding my face.

"Jaidon. Really. This isn't like you." 

"The the heck are you to say what's like me or not..." I

mutter and bring my head down lower, "You never even knew me....And you didn't bother to try." 

Nick kept quiet as I can tell it hit him hard.

The wind spoke for us, howling and pulling my hair and clothes to dance with it. "You were right, Okay?" I say finally, "You were right about me though..." 

Nick looked at me transfixed by my words. 

"What?" 

".....it was hard enough to say the first time." I look into his eyes, with mine. Glassy, and full of pain but I twist my lips into a smile. "You were right...Nick." 

Nick looked like he saw our mothers ghost. I kept hold of the expression, reminding him this is how it feels. To watch your brother smile when in pain. A reminder of our past. "Jaidon..." 

He wrapped his arms around me in an embrace. 

His arms grip around my, wrapping  my heart in warmth. Whens the last time I....

I felt my other side be wrapped by Anne.

"why the heck..are you two..."

"It's alright Jaidon." Nick says, "To let it out sometimes I know how much she meant to you...." 

"Get off me." I say, and get off the edge. "I don't need your sympathy. It's fine if she loves him. It's all fine." 

I'll watch them in love again, and I won't interfer. I'll just...be alright that she's happy.

I teleport off the roof, and to my gloomy room again.

Man. Darn it. Darn it. Darn it. Darn it. Darn it. I'm so stupid'!! Why'd I do that with Nick! 

Why'd I even talk to Anne.

Why'd I let them see me like that. I grab the mirror on nicks side and flung it on the ground. Destroyed the wardrobe's he liked to keep to tidy. I'm such an Idiot.

Why'd I even tell Maddie how I felt that day. Why was I so happy. Why was I so in love I didn't care. Why aren't I crying. What? Where'd that come from....

When I stare at the ground , I see myself. Little bits of my face scattered amoung the floor. The stupid Mirror.'

My eyes were..blue.... No red. Yellow. Dark blue. Neon blue, yellow-Augh. I stomp on the mirror shattering it more. And sit on the bed. I'm not gonna seem pathtic. I'm not. I'm not going to cry over something like this.

I walked out of the house, my hoodie secured, as I walked through the sidewalks of my hometown. 

My eyes stared at my feet as I continued foward. She's not only broke up with me. She's left this world. She's basically dead. I remember today like no other. 

The day I changed. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I was in the lab experimenting on some stuff. I keep working quietly. I hear a portal open. I look out to see Caspian.

"Cassy!" He looks at me and i see his face.

"She's gone." He fills me in on what she told him. I sigh and look back at my experiment.

"Give me a minute." I work on the experiment while thinking it over. I think better while doing something else for some reason. After a fw minutes I look at him.

"All you have to do is connect her lives back together. it should bring her back." I pause seeing Nick standing in the doorway. Caspian turns to look at him.

"Hey," Nick said.

"Hi," Caspian says while turning back to me. I fill in Nick on what happened.

"Jaidon will want to know," I said.

"He's a bit busy with stuff," Nick said. I sigh and look at the two. If were going to save Maddie. Well have to make a plan. Preferably sooner then later. If we wait too long. She might not ever be able to come back.

We stay in the science class room for a few hours. I pull up my worlds list as we start discussing things. I soon go out to get pizza for the three of us. I put my earbuds in and run. I sigh, trying to understand who told her about Maddies problem. Who would anyways? Not an evil person right? As I run I see Jaidon walking, his hood over his face, his face down. I stop running and take my earbuds out. I stare at him, he's not the first person who Ive seen do this. Luke did it. I pull out my phone and took a picture for later. It was raining outside and windy. I stand for a few more seconds before I continue my run, not caring if he noticed me or not. I soon came back to Caspian and Nick. Who were working hard. I put the pizzas down before going over to my experiment.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"Aria I need you to go to Jasoom to find something.It's hidden in some school now and I want you to go get get it"dad said."Ok but I thought you said going to Jasoom was dangerous"I replied."You'll be fine"he said"I trust you"he replied.I looked at mom who nodded her head.I took the silver medallion from the table and went to my room."ock ohem ocktei wies jasoom"I said.I opened my eyes to see I was now on what my dad calls Earth.I stole some clothes to cover up the markings on my skin.All red martians have them.I went to find this school my dad mentioned.I'm not really sure what I'm looking for.I found a school that had an interesting group of students.Maybe this was where it was hidden.No one was currently around so I walked in and headed towards the basement.Not realizing I had been followed.I started digging in the ground looking for whatever it was my dad was looking for."Ahem"I turned to see a boy standing there."Who are you and why did you follow me"I asked."Who are you and what are you looking for"he asked."You answer first"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Can so me one add kern nND benet

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"I'm Caspian and you came in here in the middle of the night. You answer my question."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"Aria and my dad asked me to retrieve something"I said."Where are you from"he asked."Barsoom"I said."What"he asked.I drew a diagram in the dirt and showed him.Starting with Rasoom,Cosoom,Jasoom,and Barsoom."Mars"he said"You're from Mars?How did you get here?""The silver medallion"I said."So your dad is.....""Jeddak of Helium"I said.He looked a bit confused.I picked up the box I had found and walked over to him.I touch his shoulder and said"Ock ohem ocktei wies barsoom."We were no longer on Earth.Instead we were standing in my room."Welcome to Helium"I said and started walking.I met up with my dad."Your box and whatever is inside it"I said."Who's your friend"mom asked."Caspian and he caught me looking for that.Not sure about the friend thing"I said.Just then Tars Tarkus(green martian) came in."Dotar Sojat flyers of Sodenga approach the city.They ask for permission to land"he said."Granted.We'll hear them out but I'm not making promises"dad said as he left the room."Sodenga is a moving city.It's killing the planet and the new Jeddak has started a new war"I said"He's come to set his conditions and terms to make peace." 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"I doubt that," I said softly.

"What?"

"Nothing," I say. Her father looked at me.

"You don't look human."

"Well I'm mostly god or alien. What you'd like to all it I don't care."

"How are you not human," said another person. I let my wings appear and I com off the gorund instantly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Dad walked out to go greet Greyson.Son of Sapthan and the new Jeddak of Sodenga.I wanted to know what exactly they were talking about but I had a pretty good guess.Later my dad came back."No"I said"I won't do it."I knew what my father was going to say."It is his terms to end the war"he said."What did you tell him"I asked."I told him I'll think about it"he replied."You can't seriously be thinking about this"I said"I won't marry him.""You may not have any other choice"he said"You need to do what is right for Helium.""You think handing Helium over to Greyson is the way to do that"I asked"You know if Helium falls so does Barsoom.He's Sapthan's son.He can't be trusted.""Not everyone is like there parents"dad said"He may be opposite of Sapthan.""Really because just like his father he started war on Helium"I said.I turned to Caspian."I'm sorry but you should go"I said.I handed him the medallion."Say ock ohem ocktei wies Jasoom"I said"It'll send you back to Earth."I walked away and headed to my room.How could dad not see this is a mistake?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I went back to earth and told Nick and Merleah what happened.

"So that's on Maddie," Nick said.

"Right," Merleah replied. She was drawing a picture with magic ink so we can't see it. I sig and look at her."50 million more or so to go?"

"Indeed."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

btw i'm making the official maddie mal i thought about just acting out a few situations before they found the real one but i may change that 

Maddie

I sat bored in Remedial Goodness.I hated this class.It was the worst.Trying to make a villain good is like trying to make a penguin fly.You can't do it.I heard about a fancy jewel in the museum and I was going to steal it.Class finally ended and I went to my room to come up with a plan.I flipped through my spell book so I could get the jewel without setting of the alarms like Jay did when we tried for the wand.Though I admit Ben isn't a bad guy.Kind of cute actually.He wouldn't date a vk anyway so it doesn't rally mater what I thought.I left the room hearing people talk about a new student.From where?He didn't invite another vk.I walked outside to see what everyone was talking about."He's super cute"I heard Audrey say"Even cuter then Ben."I looked around to find the new boy to see what everyone was so worked up for.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

M hair eatly combed back I pulled up in my car. I hadn't gotten dressed this nice for years. I parked it and came out. I wore a nce outfit, but it showed where I was "from", Arabia. Yup, I'm pretending Alladin and Jasmine is my dad. Fun. I see a bunch of kids staring at me.

"I guess my arrivial wasn't hidden," i said jokingly. Everyone started laughing and I smile. Remember find Maddie here, get her back. I walk in the school, to see where my locker was. I find it a few down from one that says "Live Evil". I smile almost.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I didn't see anything so I wasn't sure what everyone was on about.I headed over to my locker.The one that says Long Live Evil.I opened it to get books for my next class.I closed it just as another closed from a few lockers down was closed.He didn't look familiar."Hey"he said"I'm Caspian.""Mal"I said."Nice locker"he said"Did you paint it?""Yup"I replied"I'd be careful.Most people avoid vks.And it looks like you have a fan club."Audrey and few others were standing near by.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I laugh slightly.

"I get that a lot. None of the girls want to know me though. Just the looks. Also my dad was a thief so vk's are cool. Your a person right?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

^~^

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Besides Ben I think you're the only person who thinks that"I said"Have fun with your little fan club."I hopped over the railing and headed over to the Tourney Field to watch Jay and Carlos practice.He watched as I walked away and then Audrey moved in."You're lucky you're  cute"she said"That girl is bad news and so are her vk friends.""Just because her mother is the evilest villain of all doesn't make Mal evil"he replied."That's what Ben keeps saying"she said"I still don't trust it and yet he's dating her.""I think maybe you should start.News travels and in Agraba I heard she turned her mom into a lizard to save the school"he said.Annoyed that she couldn't get to him she walked away.It looked like he was going to have some trouble making friends.Good was not my thing but something told me to invite him over.I walked back to him."Don't listen to Audrey.She thought this was a bad idea when Ben first made the proclamation"I said"You want to come hang with us.E and I are watching the Tourney practice?Jay,Carlos and Ben are on the team."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Yeah Faiths right. We need to bring it back in with everyone else.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

What if the others are also there and Caspian has secret meetings with them

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I don't think that would work. I think my next pov will do it up nicely.

Caspian's pov

"I'd love to but, I need to figure out my classes." She nods and I walk away. A portal opens and I get back to earth. I look aorund, school was starting. I ran to class. Merleah was asleep on her desk. I  pause but see the picture under her arm. I lift up her arm and smile a bit. SO it's still around eh Merleah.

"Merleah," i said nudging her. She opens her eyes and looked at me.

"Nice pivture," I said smiling. Her cheeks turn pink and she hides it."Good mourning to you too."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I watched the Tourney practice play out.Our team was actually really good."Where's the new kid"E asked."He said he wanted to figure out his classes"I said."He's actually kind of cute"E said."So you're jumping on to his fan club"I asked."Maybe a little"she said"I like Doug remember?""I wasn't sure if you remembered"I replied.She smiled and we turned our focus back to the game.The thing is that I only just met him but I think I liked him and I was dating Ben.I really liked Ben so this was going to be a problem.E and I headed to lunch."You like him don't you"she asked."What?No"I lied."I can see it on your face Mal"she said"You're thinking thinking face.Either you are planning something evil or you like him."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ah-Thank you ^ ^ 

Nick pov

I sit up, "Caspian? Where have you been? What's the situation with Maddie?" 

Jaidon sunk lower in his desk by her mere mention.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"Well, I've found a lot of her. O now we have to figure out what to do." I glance at Merleah, who was still drawling."You taking art class Merleah?" She glares at me, I smile teasingly. I look at Jaidon. He wasn't taking this well. I look forward.

Merleah's pov

I looked at my finished drawling, I pulled up the picture I took of Jaidon on phone to compare. It looked good. I close my notebook as class started. I walk out to my locker with a yawn. I look around and make some coffee appear for me. I walk to next class.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Voice guy who talked to Maddie

I was listening to them talking.The clearly found a loop hole but haven't acted on it.They are running out of time."What's the situation with Maddie"Nick asked.His brother Jaidon sank in his seat."I'm not sure just yet"he replied.They didn't have much time if they planned to get her back.In a few hours this will become her permanent life."Anyone else feel like we're being watched"Nick asked.They all looked around the room.They couldn't see me."You too"Caspian asked as he looked around.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

"It's...Probabaly nothing!" I say waving my hand and stood. "well see ya!" I swing my backpack over my shoulder and begin to walk out.

"Jaidon. Come on." 

He looks up at me, then drags his things into the backpack and teleports behind me. 

"You know...Your really gonna embarrass yourself." 

"....." 

A sigh escapes me, and I walk out with him. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Man who talked to Maddie

I watched the two of them leave the room leaving Merleah and Caspian."I'm gonna head outside to the track.Wanna come"she asked."No I may hang back for a bit"he said."Ok"she left the room.What was he up to?He didn't leave the room but he didn't say anything?Does he know I'm here?If he does how?"Who are you"he finally spoke.He can't see me so how does he know?I showed myself."I'm nobody yet I'm everybody"I replied"How did you know I was here?""Doesn't matter"he said"Where's Maddie?""You know exactly where she is"I said.He didn't look happy."How do I get her back"he asked."You already figured it out the loop hole.I suggest you move quickly before it becomes her permanent life.You have five hours left"I said."How can I tell if it's actually her"he asked."You'll know"I said"I've been watching.She has strong feelings for you.They'll show even if she's dating another guy in that life.""Who are you really"he asked."I'm a watcher"I said"Everyone with multiple lives is supposed to have one.We aren't supposed to be seen by the people we watch so I found a way to talk to her.I warn her every time something bad happens before it does.There was no way to avoid it and it is supposed to be unfixable yet you found a way to do it.Now get moving.You have four hours now."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I grab him ruffly."If your lying to me. I have a very powerful friend who will hurt you." I let go of him and fly off. Mal was the only one so far. So, let's try there.

Merleah's pov

"Merleah," said a voice. I open my eyes to find Nick and Jaidon looking at me.

"What," I ask sitting up stretching, I find myself in class. It had ended.

"You feeling okay?"

"Yeah why," I ask yawning again.

"You not usually this lazy," Jaidon said. I give him an annoyed look before I look over at Nick.

"Just lots of stuff going on right now, hard to get some sleep," I said with another yawn. I walk otu wearing my new shoes, I was now a bit taller then Nick. I got to my locker and bang my head on the door. I lied again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Evie,Jay,Carlos and I were in the gym.They had us setting up for some lame dance.We had to come up with the theme and went with under the sea.They were always based around one of the heroes of Auradon.Kind of lame and unfair if you ask me.Personally I'd rather make it a vk theme.Make it edgier.I stood back while the boys hung the banner to make sure it was straight when Caspian walked in."Hey what's going on here"he asked."Some lame dance themed after one of the heroes"I said"And a campfire not to far from the Enchanted Lake.You should come.The campfire is usually the best part.""I'll think about it"he said"You guys need help?""If you want to"I said"Streamers still need to be placed."I tossed him a roll of teal streamers and then an roll of light blue.Jay started with the green streamers while Evie glittered up some things."This is going to be Fab-mazing"she said."You know they made us do this so they can blame us when something goes wrong right"I asked."Don't worry.Everything will be perfect"she said and went to help with the streamers.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov;

"Welll--At least your talking again!" I nudge jaidon with a grin. His face was cold, and he didn't even react from my nudgeing. 

I sighed at watched Merleah at her locker. I was the one who responed "As Jaidon" so he doesn't seem so..this. 

I looked at him again, as his eyes lowered to the floor.

"Stop it will you. Please. It happens." 

"......" Jaidon looked away and walked towards his locker. I really-really wasn't in the mood for his drama. 

I shake it off with a smile and go to the pool for a swim. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16