Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maddie

"I guess this whole dark savior thing is getting to me"I said"The anger...I guess is just mad because that orphanage was awful and I've been taking it out on everyone.""It's ok to be mad"he said"But she is your mother and you should talk to her."He was right."The Savior thing is the worst part.I have no idea what your dad was talking about but then Mr.Gold said something similar"I said."You shouldn't listen to him"Henry said walking in"He may be our grandpa but he's Rumpelstiltskin.He lies and deceives a lot of people.""Let me guess the whole town of Storybrooke is Fairytale characters"I said sarcastically."Actually yes"he replied as he handed me his book.I looked at him."Open it"he said.I opened it and the faces were there."Regina is""The Evil Queen and my adopted mother"he finished."Mary Margaret"I said."Snow White also our grandmother"he said."So now I'm some fairytale character"I asked."I guess"he said."Explain this Savior thing"I said.He started explaining the curse and how Emma was the only one who could save them and bring back happy endings.I turned the page and it was a picture of Snow White and Rumpel in a cave.Looked like they were gonna make a deal."A guy named Merlin predicted a dark savior"Henry said."It's not me"I said handing his book back and leaving."Maddie my office"a man said.The counselor."You ok"he asked."I'm fine"I said.Someting told me he wasn't from here though."Maddie when the time come don't do it"he said."What"I asked. "Don't crush the heart"he said."Who are you"I asked."Just listen to what I said"he said pushing me out the door.That was weird.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Caspian's pov

"Maddie how about a walk." I took Maddie on a night time walk through the park. she enjoyed it a lot. I smiled seeing her like that.

Merleah's pov

I opened my eyes to find myself laying on a couch. I sat up but stopped feeling my shoulder still in pain.

"Easy there," said Nick coming over. I laid back down and closed my eyes.

"What happened."

"You blacked out and Jaidon brought you here."

"I called for both of you," I said out loud but more to myself. I blinked trying to remember it.

"You had a nasty flesh wound which had light magic. I think I got most of it out. But you'll hurt for a few days. I opened my eyes and looked at Nick.

'Where is he now?"

"Sulking in his room as always." I wondered why. Soon i heard a door close from upstairs or down a hallway. I closed my eyes not wanting to see Jaidon.

"Your growing soft," I said to him. I felt Nick touch my good shoulder in warning. I nodded slowly.

"Says the girl who was injured."

"I was thrown against a oak tree and was caught off gaurd." I sat up and winced at the pain. I stared at Jaidon and I could feel Nick. He knew something about Jaidon I didn't. I  laid back down.

"Yor still soft."

"Why I oughtta." With a flash I was standing in front of Jaidon holding a sword pointed at his throat.

"You oughtta what?" He just stared at me. I flipped the sword and it become a coin which I put in my pocket. I grabbed my bad shoulder  my good one.
with'I think you two need to talk." Nick walked past us. He did know something and Jaidon knew it too.

"Softie," i said.

"Weakling," he replied. I chuckled at his insult.

"Hoddie," I said.

"Hoddie!?" I could tell that was a good one. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Come on through your best at me. It never has or will work," i said. Suddenly i felt a odd sense of calm in the room. He sensed it too. I looked outside the moonlight peaking through the window. I walked back to the couch and sat down. My shoulder hurt a lot and I leaned my head against the couch.

"Your welcome to join me unless your too scared."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

We found an empty field off trail from the park.We laid down and watched the stars.It was kind of nice and I had forgotten about everything that had happened.I didn't want to leave.Later I fell asleep in his lap and the whole time I was here made me happy.I eventually woke up and then sat up."Feeling better"he asked."Actually yes"I said"Honestly it was really peaceful out here."He smiled and put his hand in mine.We got up and continued our walk around the park. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I wrapped and arm around her with a wing to keep her warm. it was a cool morning. I continued walking forward and she followed. Soon we were back at the school and I looked at her.

"Would you like to go on another walk after classes?"

"Yes."

Go here Faith

http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/100002

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I sat in class listening to the boring History lecture.I kind of sneaked out early and took a walk.I sat in the school garden near the pond and ran my hand through the water."I am Groot"a voice said."I'm Fine"I replied."I am Groot"he said."Yes I'm sure"I said turning around facing a tree with feet hands and a face."I am Groot"he said."I'm Maddie"I replied.He grew a flower in his hand then picked it and handed it to me.I smiled at him.I kind of liked this tree man.Caspian walked in.He must have followed when I left."Hey Caspian"I said."Hey"he replied looking at Groot."This is Groot"I said.Then a little green guy who trained Jedi walked in."Who are you"I asked."Master Yoda I am"he said"Darkness you have in you.""Why does everyone keep saying that"I replied."Anger leads to hate.Hate leads to the Dark Side"Yoda said."Yeah well I'm not some Jedi"I said."Jedi you do not have to be"Yoda said"For everyone it is."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"I'm afraid he's right. Maddie go talk to your mom. I'll cover for you,' I told her.

"You sure I should?" I nodded to her and she nodded.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I went to go find Emma to talk to her.I wasn't sure I was ready to call her mom yet."Hey"she said as I walked into the room. "Hey"I replied"I came to talk to you.""Oh"she questioned."Henry explained this whole Savior thing and this dark savior thing I'm not getting"I said."Gold has a plan to turn the Savior dark"she said."But that's you"I said."Also you"she said"We aren't sure how he plans to do it.All we know is that anger will only make it easier.""Well how am I not supposed to be angry?I was left in a terrible place never adopted,Eros hates me,and I just found out I have living parents who left me"I said."We wanted to give you your best chance away from all of the stuff in Storybrooke.I did the same with Henry but he was adopted by Regina"Emma said. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I waited for her to come out. she did and looked at me.

"You knew about my anger?"

"Yes. My mother is the goddess of Human Soul. I'm sill a demi but I cna see inside your soul a bit. anger consumes you at times." I paused so it would sink in."I was mad too. But then I found my true self and I used love to help me."

"How?"

"I knew that my parents did it because they loved me. That was all I needed." I grabbed her hand and we walked back."You need to know I love you and your parents do too." I stopped and pulled her close to me. I kissed her and she kissed back. We parted and hugged. I could feel her soul change a bit. I placed a hand on her her hair and stroked it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Just being around Caspian made me happy.Of course the gods like to ruin things for me.Mostly Eros.Though when I went into my room a man dressed in black was standing there."Let me guess Hades"I said."Good guess" he said sarcastically."Sorry but I'm done with the gods.Eros kind of ruined it for me"I said."I need you to do me a favor"he said."Don't you have demigods for that"I asked"Don't you only have them to be personal puppets?Personally if I were one I would most likely hate all of you.""I need you to kill Caspian"he said.I stopped and turned towards him."What"I asked."Kill him"he said."No"I replied"I won't do it now leave." "Fine but you will come around"he said and disappeared.I hated them so much.Now every time I was around Caspian there was a knife in my pocket.He was trying to force me to do it.All I can think about is I was gonna die before I  killed Caspian.I won't do it.I refuse to hurt him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I noticed Maddie's uneasiness so we went outside. Ilooked around and turned to Maddie.

"Go inside," I said.

"What?"

"G inside now," I said. Suddenly the ground cracked open and a Cyclops appeared. Immediately a sword appeared in my hands and I let my wings out. They covered Maddie as I looked at me. I charged head on and it swung its club. I jumped over it and cut the cyclops ankle. It groaned in pain but was quicker than I thought. It nearly got me. I attacked its other ankle. I looked around after coming out.

"Maddie r-," I started to say. The Cyclops recovered and swung at me. It hit me right in the chest and I was flung back into a tree. I tried to stand but I felt my head in paina nd everything was black.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I wanted to help him but the Cyclops looked at me.I was scared to move but it just turned and went back into the ground.The cracked disappeared like nothing had happened.I ran to Caspian's side to help him but the knife went from my pocket to my hand.I could feel something forcing me to kill him but I can't.I used my other hand to force it towards me.I couldn't let Hades win."I'm sorry"I said looking at Caspian.I managed to stick the knife in my gut.I then pulled it out and tossed it away and just laid on the ground bleeding out.I smiled as I looked at the sky.I could feel the tears dripping down my face.I then turned my head towards Caspian and kissed him for what I thought would be the last time I ever would.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

soo...what's going on? Heh heh...

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I opened my eyes to feel something laying on my shoulder. I turned to find Maddie and I smiled. I stopped seeing her eyes. They were lifeless. I stood up and looked at her.

"Maddie," i asked. There was no response. I burst into tears and cuddled her close to me. I looked at her.

"I give it up. Give her life," I said. Suddenly a faint image of myself went into Maddie. I dropped her and fell on my back. I felt twitch as I had flashbacks. Suddenly i felt someones hand on my face. They were gone and I looked at Maddie. She was staring at me.

"Hey beautiful," I said. We hugged and kissed as I sat up. I pulled her close to me.

"How," she asked after me were silent.

"Immortality. I gave it up for you."

"yes very nice," said a voice. It was Hades. I stood up with  help.
Maddie's"What do you wany?"

"You can't cheat death."

"Immortality can."

"I want something else."

"What?"

"Your sight," he said.

"You promise to leave Maddie alone?"

"Caspian no."

"Yes." I nodded and he waved his hand. I was thrown back against another tree.

"Caspian!" I felt a cloth over my eyes and I rubbed my head.

"Maddie?"

"I'm here," she said. I got a picture of the scene in my mind. She touched my face and I grabbed her hand.

"You shouldn't."

"I don't need my sight." She helped me up and I turned towards where Hades was.

"Go away," I said. He was gone. Maddie took the cloth off. I cringed feeling it. It looked like I went into a bunch of thorns. I cringed feeling her touch them. she stopped and she hugged me.

"Its okay. Well figuire something out," I said.

"I think I can do that," said a voice. I smiled as I turned to where she was standing.

"Hi mom," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Pretty much everyone against Maddie. Merleah is at the Valdus house having a arguement with Jaidon. Calling each other names adn stuff like that.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"Hi sn"the woman replied"Madison.""You know my name"I asked."All the gods do"she said"That was your father's idea.""What"he asked."He had Hades tell her to kill you.He knew she wouldn't and find away not to.It was a plan to keep you two away from each other.The blindness is also your father's"she said.I could tell Caspian was mad with his dad."Why can't he just leave me alone" Caspian said"It's my life.""I've been arguing with him about it.You both were willing to sacrifice something to save the other"she said"I will help you.""How do you plan to do that"I asked."Yes how do you plan to do that"Eros said."Leave now"Caspian yelled."Don't be so grumpy son"he said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

She's at their house!!!! That's gold.

Thanks for the link, I'll head over after school.

Jaidon Pov:
"If your scary, then so is Hello kitty." I spat, sitting on the oppsite side of the couch from her. Why was she here...I hated people seeing me at my house. Everyone acts diffrent while at the house. I hated being home. I only liked my side of the room, of this small house. At this time I'd usally go the pier which was a five minute walk for me. But--it was proabaly to late at night. "I wish you'd taken her somewhere else.." I say to nick, who was obviously listening, "You brought her here." He says going to are room.
"I'm not soft." I mummbled, resting my head on the palm of my hand.
She grinned, but didn't reply.
I sat up alert, then cover merleah in black magic throwing her to the floor.
The door opens, and are dad doesn't even take a second glance, he goes straight to his room staggering to his steps.
She punches me, when door closes, "What the heck-are you afraid or something." She whispers,
I raise an eyerow, "Of him? No. he's not an abusive dad or anything..." I look away, not adding the liquid he indulges himself in"For what's its worth-he keeps his distance. it's like were not his kids, and when he does try it's pathtic. Just I don't know  how'd react this late at night if a little girl were here." I said, with a frown, "You sound like me, minus the little girl part!" Nick jokes, from behind me.

I throw him over my shoudler, "Not at all! I'm just tired, idot."
"Shh!" He hushes, then looks at merleah still on the ground, "You can sleep in are room."

"What-" Nick elbows my gut, shutting me up, 

"I changed the sheets and all that." 

Nick forgot it takes me forever before I fall asleep, he was in a sleeping bag on the floor, while Merleah slept in his.

Nick would do anything to sleep on the floor. And I don't know why.

Merleah sits up, holiding her shoulder.

"Does it hurt..." I say, smirking.

She glares at me, as I sat up. "Maybe you'd like something similiar."

"Go on and try, i'm not afraid of pain." I look out my window, which was right next to me. 

"Neither am I..." She says softly, "It's like I'm in it everyday..." 
I looked back at her, the clouds covering the moon, "It's much funner to be the one who give the pain to others. Who smacked pathetic you into a tree anyway?"

Before she replies, Nick begins sleep talking, no. no. It's dinner-mine...Vanessa..

Merleah and I, burst into laughter. for some reason-stupid things are funnier at night.

I hated laughing, it almost hurt, so I'm the first to stop. My eyes darking. 

"You have parents..." I finally ask, laying back on my pillow, my hands behind my head, stareing at the celling. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I snapped. I could feel the air grow cold around me and my wings appeared.

"Grumpy? Who had Hades try to kill there own son and instead kill herself? Who is trying to mae her more angrey than she is? I'm grumpy!? I am tired of you thinking that you have to be in every aspect in my life. I am your son! I swear ont he River of Styx I will follow the dreams of the future I had." With that a flash of lightning appeared next to me. I looked(He can't really look but you know what I mean.) To where my dad was standing."I swear it on the River of Styx." I Could Maddie look and me. Suddenly my mom came up too me and hugged me. I melted in her arms.

"Your blindness will go away before school," she said. I nodded as we parted from the hug. She walked over to Eros.

"He's right hunny. You have to let him go."

"Not that song." I smiled at the joke.

"Let's go home," she said. Soon they were gone. Maddie looked at me.

"What dreams?"

"I marry you in the future," I said without thinking.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I don't know. I think my mom is Aphrodite but I'm not sure on that one."He snorted at the thought of it."I had family once but I left them behind."

"How many siblings?"

"Three. One older brother a younger sister who is now older than me, and a younger brother."

"How is she older but younger."

"I died." He was silent for seconds."I died one day by the same person who threw me in a tree. Her name is Peace. She is my nemesis and is the exact opposite of me in every way. We both died and I thought she died too. I guess I was wrong...." We were silent for a long time. I got out of the bed and looked out the window. I heard his head turn to look at me.

"How'd did you die?"

"Let's say I threw us into a black hole that sent us plummeting to earth and well she stabbed me and I stabbed her." He chuckled at the thought. I touched the glass and my finger in the reflection showed a cybernetic hand.

"She took my hand during that battle. I have a friend who got me a knew one. With tech ahead of the time."

"Mhmm," he said. I looked at the moon and I sighed.

"She lives up there. Some time in the future," I said. He didn't respond. I turned to see him looking at me."What?"

"What else is cybernetic on you?"

"Well my left foot and I think a shoulder is... oh and an ear."

"Let me guess you use your magic to hide it."

"Yes and is very convincing since it didn't occur to you earlier." He looked at the ceiling as I walked back to the bed. I got in it and sat up straight.

"You would have a ruff time with my sister Amelia. She's all about everything you hate."

"Oh boy."

"She's a treasure hunter."

"Even worse." I chuckled softly as I laid back down in the bed. I pulled the covers over me and turned towards him.

"Any time you annoy me I will call you Hoodie."

"That will be a lot."

"Maybe. But your not annoying." He looked at me. I could see the darkness in his eyes."Your more of funny in my opinion."

"And what should I think of you?"

"I would say wise and your match is annoyingness to each other. But that's your choice." He stared at me hard and I stared back.

"You should sleep."

"Sleep? Pft! I never sleep anymore."

"Oh boy," he said. I smiled.

"If I'm Hello Kitty then your as scary as Totto form the Wizard of Oz," I said. I swore I saw him grin but it soon vanished.

"Goodnight Hood," I said turning over to face away from him.

"Good Night Kitty," he said. He turned to look up. I fell to sleep slowly but it felt like Jaidon wanted to kill me or he was going to do something. I touched my forehead and I was out.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I didn't really know what to say after but I kind of liked it.I took his hand and lead him through the school.Merleah,Nick and Jaidon walked into the school."What happened"Merleah asked looking at Caspian."Long story"I said."Humor me"Jaidon said.She nudged him in the arm."Well Eros hates me.Had Hades tell me to kill Caspian.I refused so I killed myself.He brought me back to life by giving up immortality but Hades didn't like it so it went south from there"I said."He didn't like it so he made him blind"Merleah said.I nodded."Shut it Jaidon"I said knowing he was gonna say something.I led Caspian to his room to get sleep for tomorrow.When I opened my door it wasn't my room.I shut it and tried again but the same thing happened.I walked in and I was now standing in front of all the gods.I looked behind me and then back to them."I assume you know why you are here"Zeus asked."No not really"I said."Eros here said you tried to kill his son.Is it true"Zeus asked."No I...""She's lying Eros said."Let her speak"Poseidon said."I didn't try to kill him.I was being forced to do it"I said."By who"he asked."By Eros.He sent Hades to tell me to do it.He blinded his own son"I said.He looked at Eros."Psyche has told me this same story"he said"If what they say is true then I must punish you Eros like I've done with Dionysus.You will be sentenced to work at Camp Jupiter.""What"he asked."If you step near Caspian or Maddie I will change it to a sentence in Tartarus"Zeus said.Suddenly my room was back to normal.What did I just witness?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Uh Maddie good pov but a few things. Everybody is scared of eros eve Zeus himself. SO sending him to work somewhere is not a good idea. Also banishing him from his son is a bad idea since he can turn invisible for the gods and he suppose to stay away from him anyways.

Caspian's pov

I laid in the bed and I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Something bugged me this whole time. Soon I felt someone stroking there hand through my hair.

"Mom,"I asked.

"Sleep son. Maddie will be here to check on you soon," she said. with that I fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yeah i just made stuff up 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

K

• Posted at:

Front sm

wolfproud79

can i be emma

Emma Wilson

fourteen

blond hair green eyes 

same as both her parents

none yet anyone willing

daughter of Deadpool and Mystique

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR 1971-FOREVER

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

wolfproud79

can you pov me in

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

That morning; Nick makes breakfast along with merleah. I stayed in bed, before Nick forced me off.

When we sat at the table, it felt werid. 

As if merleah was always supposed to be part of the family. I hated it, but didn't want it to end.

"Hey, you gotta eat." Nick says, noticing me.

I glared at him, the argument went on for five minutes until finally I give in. And we go to school.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked over at the borthers who were silent the whole time we walked. I rubbed my shoulder and looked forward.

"Boy you two are quiet."

"Its nice out." I rolled my eyes at them and walked backwards in front of them.

"So Totto  why are you so quiet," I said looking at Jaidon.

"Totto?"

"He called me Hello Kitty. SO I called him Totto. I nearly did Tigger though." Nick cracked up laughing while Jaidon was silent. I turned forward and went into the school. I stopped at my locked and grabbed my books. I looked at the box and opened it. The needle was full again. I sighed in relief and closed the bow. I turned it invisible and closed it. I went to my first class and sat down drawing and humming again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

After class I went to check on Caspian.I walked down the hall passed Emma Wilson and her friends and headed for Caspian's room.I opened the door and walked in with some food thinking he might be hungry.I sat in a chair looking out the window watching the waiting just in case he wanted something.I shouldn't have let him done what he did but I know  couldn't have stopped him.Mr. Gold then walked into the room."I can help him dearie"he said."Beat it grandpa.I'm not making any deals with you"I said"I know magic comes with a price.""Henry told you"he said."Showed me his book"I corrected"Mom also told me your plan so just leave because it won't work"I said.He said noting and left.I turned back towards the window and continued looking at the view.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

My mouth felt sealed closed, until I enter the classroom. My eyes scanning for maddie, instead falling on another blonde girl. Sitting inftont of my desk. I grimance, "who are you.."

"emma." She replies,

For a split second, my eyes darken before smirking. 

"Enjoy your time here." I already wanted to have fun with her, like I did with maddie. Who I waited for, as I sat quietly on my desk. My earphones on.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I opened my eyes and saw the cieling. I turned my head and looked at Maddie.

"Hey beatiful," i said. She turned towards me.

"Hey," she said. I sat up and she gave me some food which I ate quickly. I looked around the room.

"You can see," she said.

"Yeah," I said. She hugged me and I hugged back.

Merleah's pov

I sat down in my next class next ot Emma. We were friends of sorts. I told her about my problem and the needle since she caught me using it.

"Who's the dark guy," she asked.

"Jaidon Valdus," I replied glancing back at him.

"He is odd."

"Indeed."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ahhh! I'm stuck! 

My ships guys! 

MerleahXjaidon 

vs.

MaddieXjaidon

and maybe Emma(if thats okay with you:) 

ahhhhhhhhhhh

I guess it'll be settled with Pov's. Heh-heh, this was kinda unesscary! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ I can't pov right now...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

wolfproud79

@bluefire  sure it's ok with me

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nick+America

Caspian+Maddie

Merleah+Jaidon

Mine.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

We headed down to class and when we walked into the room Jaidon removed his headphones immediately and said"Well it's about time the two love birds showed up.""Do you ever shut up"I replied."What fun would that be blondie"he asked."I have a name"I said."Yeah so"he said.I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him."Aww come on don't give me the silent treatment now"he teased. "Why so you can keep teasing me like you have since the first day of school"I asked"Sorry but go find a different blondie." "Well where's the fun in that"he said"You're kind of fun to play with"he said.I looked at him."I'm not a toy that you can just toss around whenever you feel like"I said."Yeah but it's still fun and it wouldn't be the same if I did it to someone else"he said.I sat down and Caspian sat next to me.When the teacher walked in.Everyone was quiet.When I saw who it was I got up and headed for the door."Sit down Miss Swan"Gold said."Pass"I replied."I'm gonna have to fail you then"he said."Fine"I said and continued walking.I was not gonna be in the same room with that man.When class was over I explained to Caspian why I left.What Emma Swan had told me about Gold.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Nick and America 

Jaidon and Merleah

Jaidon and Maddie

Maddie and Caspian

my ships

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

wolfproud79

Emma

Ilooked around then i ran out of the class i sot on a bench in the courtyard and began to cry. I was not only the new girl but the outcast and the emotional one too gosh what a bad combo

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

um Emma isn't an outcast she's friends with Riley Allen,Maya Kane,and Lily Jackson

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

wolfproud79

I know

• Posted at:

TUPAC 4 EVER

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

that pov wasn't her at all though she's not new to the school and she has friends also she is the daughter of wade wilson she most likely wouldn't be crying or emotional

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus