Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Caspain's pov

I decidedto take a fly after science. I took flight and went above the clouds. I looked at the sun and strted to head down making some clouds into the air and stuff. I heard Emma and I flew down next to her.

"Trying powers?"

"Yeah. Not going well?"

"Try focusing on power."

Merleah's pov

I shook my head and I looked at Nick.

"I he always like that?"

"Yes." I frowned and got on the bar again. He watched me.

"Your good."

"I hear you are too."

"How?"

"Guess," I replied flipping off. I landed on my feet and turned to him.

"Well I hope he's happy being stuck with me on the next class." I moved my hand and the bar was gone and I was back in my normla clothing.

"See ya," I said. He waved as I walked out. I looked at myself in a mirror. I wasn't feeling the blue tank today. I put a red one on quickly and walked into class. Jaidon hadn't arrived yet. I took my seat by the indow and looked out it. Caspian was helping Emma with her powers. Good for him, he needs a girl. I heard steps and turned to see him.

"Your slow," I announced as I grabbed out a notebook.

"Very funny."

"BTW I don't have a date. No one asks me because they think I'm a monster and I'm a loner. I go alone." I pulled out a pen and began to draw some add symbols I was seeing in dreams.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maddie

I focused on something small with my powers.Just grow a flower.Simple right?I thought to myself.A pink flower grew in the grass in front of me."I did it"I said."Cool you should try something bigger each time"he said"Work your way up."I smiled.I noticed Amelia watching as I was practicing and she didn't look happy.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspina's pov

"You are amazing," I said standing watching the snow fall on us. I walked closer and I grabbed her hands.

"Want a ride?"She nodded. She got on myback and I tookflight."Hold on," I yelled to her. I soon did some flips and stuff like that.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Soon we landed and I got off his back."I wanna show you something"I said.I started walking and he followed until we got to a cave.We entered going to a dead end."It stops"he said."Just wait"I replied.Suddenly the back of the cave disappeared and  behind it was a garden like place with a lake.There was also a bench."Wow"he said.The cave closed with us still in the garden."It only shows itself to people of it's choosing"I said."Only if I allow it"a women's voice said.We turned to see a woman sitting on the bench.She had blond hair,blue eyes and wore a Greek dress."Aphrodite"Caspian said."Hello Grandson"she replied."So you let me find this place"I asked.She nodded."You are in Aphrodite's Garden"she said."Why are you here"Caspian asked."Your father isn't pleased with you"she said"He said something about not trusting this girl."Suddenly a man who looked like Cupid showed up."Leave us mother"he said"I would like to talk to my son."She disappeared.He moved his hand and I went flying back towards the wall of the cave.I laid on the ground unconscious."Maddie"Caspian yelled trying to help me."Leave her"Eros said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"What is it," I asked.

"I'm afraid you shouldn't trust this girl."

"Stop there. We are not going this." I turned to walk away but he came in front of me.

"Caspina I-"

"If you wanted to tell me what to do. You should have not abandoned me. If you and mom wanted a relationship. I should have been with you two in Olympus" I walked past him and went through the wall. I picked up Maddie and held her close.

"I choose my own destiny. This is what I choose." I walked back with Maddie and placed her on a lunch table until she woke up. I let on of my wings cover her up.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

Class, went swifty, but boring since maddie nor Caspian showed up. Which I should start doing, But the sight of Mal on a lunch table crack me up, so hard my side hurts, jolting maddie up. 

"What a unfamiliar sight." I manage from the laugter, 

"Not cool man." Caspain says turning towards me, 

"Who are you to say," I began to stop laughing, with an amused smile, "You put her on a table. She looks like you're about to toture her." 

Maddie jumps off, "Shut up. Your being annoying..AGAIN."

Finally I'm back to frown, turning back leaving, "Fine, fine. But that was funny."

When's the last time I laughed so hard...

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

When I woke up I felt pain in my head from the wall."You ok"he asked."Fine but a little sore"I replied."I'm sorry"he said."It's not your fault"I said"Did he at least tell you why he didn't like me?"He shook his head."I don't care why he doesn't trust you.I do"he said.After the day's classes were over everyone went in to change for the dance.I really didn't have much so I couldn't really decide what to wear.Of course my roommate was Aphrodite's daughter so she went through her stuff to find me some thing.She had pulled out a sparkly red dress with matching shoes.She then fixed my hair and added red lipstick.She seemed a little to excited for this."You look Hot"she said"I bet he's totally gonna ask you to be his girlfriend.""What"I asked."It's so obvious he likes you"she said."How can you tell"I asked."With boys you can see it in their eyes"she said."Easy for you to say.You're Aphrodite's kid.Isn't it your job to read that kid of stuff"I asked."Well yes but it's not that hard for a normal person to tell either"she said"Now off to the dance with you"she said pushing me out the door.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I put my dress on that I got when I was claimed. It was blue with a sweetheart neckline. You could think of it as a futuristic Cinderella dress. I placed the silver tiara on my head and left my feet barefoot. I walked out and saw Maddie.

"Wow," I said looking at her.

"Youare amazing," she said.

"You are gorgeous," I replied looking at her. I hooked arms with her.

"Together," I asked. She nodded and we walked there. I got to the door and went in first. Most of the guys were there already and soon Caspian mouth dropped. I walked to the side and swayed to the music. It was nice music. Soon I saw Nick and Jaidon come in. I waved and they walked over. Well Nick did.

Caspian's pov

I walked up to Maddie in awe.

"You look amazing," I said.

"Yoou do too," she replied. I looked at myself. I was wearing black pance, a green shirt and the bronze crown my dad gave me. I looked at her and held out a box.

"For you," I said. She opened it to find a necklace with a black rose pendant on it.

"Caspian its amazing," she said. I helped her out it on and I took her hand.

"Would you like to dance," I asked. she nodded and I looked towards Merleah. She was watching with a grin. I lead Maddie up and showed her how to dance right. She was getting very good.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"You're a great dancer"he said."Only because I'm learning from the best"I said.He smiled.We danced half the night until one of the teachers said there was a call for me.I walked out to take the call."Hello"I questioned as I take the call."Mrs.Swan we called to inform you that someone decided to adopt you"the lady said over the phone."Who"I asked."Does it matter"she asked."Yes"I replied."Well too bad do you want to be adopted or not"she asked.I didn't really know what to say  at first but I knew I would probably have to leave the school if I say yes."No"I replied and hung up.I went back to the dance and found Caspian.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

Half the night was over, And I catch a glance of Jaidon asleep in the corner. I wore a whole collar shirt, and a balck vest, with a tie. and walk over to Merleah. "Jaidon was right, you look like fairytale." 

She smiles, "thanks." 

I dance with Amercia, since I wanted to spend every minute dancing.

jaidon pov:

my eyes open, and I relaize i'm at the dance. I forgot I stay with Nick as he helped sat up. I stretch my arms still waking up. I didn't feel like teaseing  anyone.

I didn't feel like talking or, smiling in any form.

Nicks amazing at dancing, just like he's good at everything. He was born to be royalty or something.

and looked good in black, like I looked good in white.

but I keep my Black hoddie on, and slip out the door.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:
Half the night was over, And I catch a glance of Jaidon asleep in the corner. I wore a whole collar shirt, and a balck vest, with a tie. and walk over to Merleah. "Jaidon was right, you look like fairytale."
She smiles, "thanks."
I dance with Amercia, since I wanted to spend every minute dancing.

jaidon pov:
my eyes open, and I realize i'm at the dance. I forgot I stay with Nick as he helped set up. I stretch my arms still waking up. I didn't feel like teasing anyone.
I didn't feel like talking or, smiling in any form.
Nicks amazing at dancing, just like he's good at everything. He was born to be royalty or something.
and looked good in black, like I looked good in white.
but I keep my Black hoddie on, and slip out the door.
I see maddie on my way out, she looked diffrent. And in my favorite color.
When I pass by her, I say, "You look nice."
Sometimes slipping things in like that throw a person off, which I liked doing. I started walking home, when I hear footsteps behind me. "Going home?" A female voice, merleah, called, Someone noticed I left...?
"Yea. Have fun." I keep walking until I'm home.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Uh oh. I posted of your first pov.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I follow Jaidon outside. He was siting down on the steps playing with some magic. I frowned and waved my hand. It suddenly was gone and he looked confused.

"I guess you don't dance then," I asked coming into the light. He turned to look at me.

"No. You look like a fairytale."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I replied sitting next to him. He didn't seem to lie it. I snapped and my normal clothes came back."I'm not one for dancing either honestly. I'd rather crash the party," I said looking at the moon. I smiled and gave a slight wave towards it.

"Who are you waving too?"

"A friend on th moon," I said. Suddenly the moon changedcolor for a second almost as if it was replying to my wave.

"You a mysterious."

"well I hope to be one. Where's the fun in that," I replied as I stood up. I walked towards the front door.

"I hate this school"

"Me too. I nearly destroyed when I got here." I kept walking forward and looked back at him.

"What now?"

"You're a mystery too."

"Is that a good thing."

"Gives me something else to do while I'm here." I gave him a smile revealing my fangs on accident and I walked back inside.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

It's fine they both work. I'll post later, someone can go before me tho.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll post later.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

have three new rps need people please join medieval fantasy rp,in the world of spies rp,39clues/harry potter/percy jackson/kane rp

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

America's POV:

I walk into the dance in a pale white-ish green dress that gets almost frilly at the bbotom and seperates at the knees. I love the pale pink, orange, blue, and  silver flowers.... I nearly bump into Nick. He smiles at me," hi, want to dance?" I nod and we spand almost the entire time dancing. I smile up at him," you look really nice Nick." He nods," you to," and I can stpo my cheeks from getting pink. A small rose bush sprouts from teh ground where I was standing and I flinch. "Opps, I was a little nervous, sorry." I starp to sink the bush mack donw, then think of something and a wicked grin sneaks on my face. "Hey Nick?" He looks down ," Yes?" I smile," watch this." I stop danceing for a moment and let the rosebush cover the walls and cealing with roses, so the petlals are falilng on people as they dance. I turn and smile at him," pretty cool, huh?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

(I don't think I'll post until monday. I've got something huge coming up, and I don't think i'll have time to post, Sorry everyone! 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Nick pov:

i'm perplexed by the sudden, roses, and awed.

She wasn't normal, and neither was I. A smile, forms while looking at the fresh scent that began to spread in the room. It looked like a movie scene, as petals setlles, falling down, almost floating in the air.

"Yea, amazing." I look back at her, and turn the entire floor marble white, to complement the roses, 

"How long have you had these ablites?" I asked 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

winterfairy70

America's POV:

I look down. "I've had them as long as I can remember...... my mom is Persephone and my father is a son of Frey... so I guess I'm a little weird." He laughs quietly, "No, your not." I look up and smile, trying to act normal. "Thanks, but I kind of am......." I hear a quiet laugh from behind me. "Be happy you can actually control your powers." I turn and smile at Maddie," hi! Have you and Caspian had a good time?"

I Might POV for the others later.....................

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"Yeah we did"I said still wondering if I should tell him.I didn't want to hurt him and make Caspian think I was leaving.I decided to take a quick walk by myself although after what happened earlier I probably shouldn't.I sat by the fountain in the school garden thinking about what I should do.The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him."Hey"Caspian said sitting next to me."Hey"I replied."What's wrong"he asked."Nothing"I replied.He looked at me like he knew."Ok so the orphanage called and said someone wants to adopt me but that means I would have to leave the school"I said."What did you tell them"he asked."I told them no because I wanted to stay here"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"I'm glad you decided to stay," I said. I wrapped her in one of my wings and wrapped an arm around her."It would be boring wihtout you here."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.It was nice sitting there with him.The dance ended and everyone headed back to their rooms.I laid on my bed and couldn't stop thinking.Later I fell asleep but woke up in the middle of the night to find Eros sitting at my desk."What are you doing here"I asked bitterly."Stay away from Caspian or worse things will come"he said."Is that a threat"I asked"What happened to being the god of love like your mother?I'm sure Zeus won't be pleased.""Are you threatening a god"he asked."Don't need to"I replied"I'm sure you all see everything.""Stay away for Caspian or I will find a way to keep you away from him"he said."What is your deal"I asked."Just because your mother is the Savior doesn't mean you'll end up like her"he said and then was gone.What was that supposed to mean?Savior?Of what?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I sat straight up in my bed. I kept having the same nightmare when I went to to sleep. I threw a shirt on and took a walk outside the school. I turned invisible so I wouldn't be seen. Soon I went back and fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I ended up staying awake all night after Eros left.I still don't understand what he said.The next day during science I was having trouble staying awake during the lesson."Mads"Caspian said trying to wake me.I sat up and looked at him."What happened last night"he asked knowing something had to have kept me awake."We'll talk latr"I said.At lunch time he sat next to me."Ok so talk"he said."Your dad visited and told me to stay away from you.He said just because I have my mother's powers doesn't mean I'm gonna end up like her.What did he mean though by her being the Savior"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"I don't know I'm afraid but, I do know this. I have no worries about you losing control. If you do I'll be fine and help you fix it. I love you a lot Maddie and he can't stop me form that."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I smiled at him and started eating my lunch.Amelia Rose was still not happy with me and I could see it on her face.I still didn't care."So what else did my dad say"he asked."He said if I didn't stay away from you he would find ways to make make me"I said"Can gods do that?Threaten people?""They aren't supposed to with Zeus's new rule but they do"he replied.I could tell he didn't like his dad.After lunch Caspian and went in different directions because we didn't have the same class.I walked across the courtyard when a group of kids stopped me to get something out of a tree.The only problem was that it could be a trick from Eros.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

Maddie seemed to be looking at nothing, as if she was arguing with herself. I walk up to her with my hands in my pockets. "Who are you talking to..?" I asked nonchalnetly, 

she jerked her head towards me then back at the open space. "I knew it was fake." She mumbled

I smirked, "I saved you." 

"From what." 

"Youself. Your pitiful self hallucinating." I begin walking ahead waving my hand dismissively.

"Heck, no! People were seriously there..!" She says as she runs after me, "someones playing with me."

I look back at the open space then at her, with a frown, "get checked out or something. I'm the only one who uses you as a toy. And I don't share." 

"Exuess me-whats that supposed to mean?!" Maddies says almost insulted, I smirk, and keep walking.

"See you in class" 

"I hope not..." She mummbled

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

If Jaidon was right then it had to be Eros messing with me.Even worse is that I have to go to a class with him in it.I walked down the hall and then headed upstairs.As I was walking upstairs I heard a strange sound.I looked around and then kept going.Suddenly the stairs under me collapsed and fell hitting my head really hard.A girl came in and noticed the collapse.She zoomed off to go find any help at all.She then came back to pull me from the rubble."Hey are you ok"she asked."My head hurts but I'm sure I'll be fine"I said."Riley"she said."Maddie"I replied leaning myself against the wall.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleha's pov

I looked at Jaidon from the classroom as he passed through. I frowned at him and shadow traveled out.

"You are un believeable," I said.

"Well believe it or not if you like."

"Which part. You're weak or your an idiot," I asked. e glared at me coldly for the first time.

"Niether."

"Welll I do at least the first one." I walked away."Your weak. and I can defeat you," I said as walked like a model down the hall. I stopped and turned back giving a smile which any normal would have been frozen too."Do be a dear and leave Maddie alone. I wouldn't pick a fight with Caspian at all."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

she was right. I was weak. Mentally. Always hateing who I am. 

I wasn't weak physically, but only beacuse my magic has lifted me.

No one could beat me, new matter how much I'd like to lose one day. Someone to stop me. It was impossible. "I'll mess with Capsian any day, but he can have maddie. I do ship them, you know." I say with a smirk, then walk away, sitting in class, putting my head on my desk, I'm so tired....

Maddie finally gets to class, and merleah along with the rest of the class arrive.

nick pov:

I walk into class, and sit infront of Jaidon.

Truth be told, I felt bad for Maddie. She seemed to always get the worst of things....

Groans surround the room, with the pop quiz, that I'll ace. No bragging intended; but it's true.

"Hey, jaidon--" I whisper to him, I can't finish my sentence, He burst into laughter. "Well look who the teacher is. Capsian daddy himself!" 

((Sry, guys. It's kinda crazy-off-makes no sense. But it's..random....m(_ _)m 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I walked into the class with my head still hurting from the fall but when I walked in I paused.The teacher was Eros.I turned around and headed for the door."Sit down Miss Swan"he said."Why so I can just fail your stupid quiz"I said."Who said you would fail"he said."I know no matter how well I do you will fail me"I said."We'll see"he said"Sit."I rubbed my head and on of my arms was in pain.I wanted to cry but I held it back.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I didn't do anything. But I stood up and walked out of the class.

"Caspian," he started to say but I shut the door and went to hide in a the attic of the school. I covered my head with my hands and cried. I stood up and punched the wall. A whole appeared and I just stared at it.

"Caspian," said a voice. I turned and saw my dad in the shadows. I looked at him coldly.

"Get away from me," I said.

"Caspian," he said again.

"Don't Caspian me. I'm your son. Prince of dark love. So you can't even trust me with my own life. I love Maddie! I can help her." I stopped and turned away."If you can't trust me with this then I wish I was dead." He gasped and I looked at him. I pulled out my sword and aimed it at me.

"If you ever come back. I will kill myself," I said. He was gone and I came back downstairs. Maddie was waiting down the stairs.

"He finished quickly once you left," she said. I nodded and she hugged me tightly. I broke down and cried into her shoulder. She cried too with me and i hugged her back. We were silent until I kissed her forehead.

Merleah's pov

I watched Caspian go out. I touched Nick and he looked at me. I made time go forward and I let go when class was over. Eros was gone and Nick looked around.

"Cool," he said.

"What," Jaidon asked.

"Nothing," Nick aid seeing my look at him. I got out of my desk and walked to the door. I lead Maddie to the attic stairwell and left her there. I walked past into a hallway. Jaidon was all the way at the other side as if he knew I would turn there. I froze in my steps. A image from my past haunted me. I stumbled backwards a bit from it. I looked up at him. He was coming closer. I turned and went to my locker. I opened it to find a box. In the box was a needle. I put it into the blood vein in my arm. The black liquid went into the vein. I put it back and turned the box invisible. Jaidon came up too me.

"What do you mean I'm weak," he asked.

"Physically and mentally though you just think mental," I said closing the locker and walking away. He followed me as I continued."You are darkness like I am. Stronger but I have a powerful advantage," I said.

"what?"

"My family blood line. Love," I said. He frowned and I began to walk away. I stopped feeling something behind me. I turned and Jaidon had darkness in his hands. He let it lose on me. I froze and blocked most of it. The rest I breathed in and my skin glowed brighter.

"Thanks I needed that," I reply with a evil grin.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:
"Thats not what You think it was. don't get so chummy with me, pretending you know everything. It makes me sick." I spat walking away, I pass by Maddie and caspian they were busy but something tugs within me.
Nick runs up to me, frowning, the way he only frowns with me. "I had to appoglize for you, on what you said to merleah. Please don't be so rude."
"I can't help it." I replied, the grin, "It's natural."
Nick sighed, "well-don't."
I looked at him, and keep walking ahead.
My family blood line. Love.
Her voice echo's. That's not an advantage merleah,
my face saddens, its a weakness..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"How's your head"he asked"Riley told me.""It hurts and I think my arm is broken but I'm fine"I said"I think it was your dad who caused it though.""I know"he said"After what you said at lunch and then what happened I assumed it was him."We left the stairwell and walked down the hallway.A man from Storybrooke was looking at something.He was most likely here for me.I walked over to him with Caspian waiting near by."Can I help you"I asked."Depends are you Maddie Swan"he asked."Who are you"I asked. "Mr.Gold dearie"he said"We need to talk.""Sorry but I don't plan on talking to people from Storybrooke"I replied."How did you even manage to leave?There is that while town line thing"I said."Magic dearie"he sid"Something you should know about.""Just leave me alone"I said walking back towards Caspian."You can't escape it dearie the dark magic will find you"he said."You're wrng"I said.I took Caspian's hand and left.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

We walked back to our next class to find Merleah wasn't there.The Valdus twins were but she wasn't. I looked around but she wasn't seen.

Merleah's pov

I had my music on in the gym and was on the un even bar again. It helped me think when I needed too. I finally just sat on it and looked ahead. Suddenly one of my favorite songs played. I smiled staring at the wall. I began to ran towards it after I jumped down. as soon as my foot touched it I climbed up the wall. I was running in circles. I dropped to the floor. I turned my music of and jumped back on the bar. Suddenly the electricity went out for a second and came back on. I looked around. Nothing odd was there. I kept going. soon I could feel Nick watching.

"You didn't have to apologize," I said landing on the floor and taking a ear bud out."I know its just him."

"It feels like I have too." I looked at him.

"Just a question but is he always hat weak?"

"Weak?"

"Yeah. He's weak ohysically and mentally," I told him. Nick shook his head. I guess he didn't tell him.

"No. But he does droan on about you a lot. I'm getting very suspicious." I looked at the time and looked at Nick.

"Odd that one is." I jumped back up but dropped down shortly after.

"What?"

"How often."

"Too often," he replied as he left. I gave a grin to that and jumped back on.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

She's probably right. Before black magic, Jaidon was to weak. One shove, and he'd collapse. One word, and he'd shut down. He's stronger now. I know that now.

words hardly affect him, and Could probably bring anyone to their kneese. Except me...

I pop my head in the door, "You should get to class-it won't look good on your PA, for a carrer, if you  constantly skip." 

I exit again, and hustled to class. Taking seat.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Caspian and I took our seats and just before class started Merleah walked in.Half way through the class I noticed Hook at the door.I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the lesson.When class was over I walked out."Maddie wait"Killian said."I already told Mr.Gold I'm not talking to any of you"I said"So leave me alone.""You need to talk with your mother"he said."Pass"I replied putting my books in my locker"Why should I?She left me in an orphanage with no family and now wants to be in my life?No thanks.""Why so bitter"he asked."I don't know you tell me"I said and walked away."Maddie"he said."I said no"I yelled and he flew across the hall.I was standing in front of the classroom door.I turned and saw all of the students staring at me and then turned back towards Killian.I covered my mouth.It was just like what happened when I met Caspian.I know Jaidon isn't going to leave me alone about it.I turned and walked down the hall.Were my powers connected to my emotions or at least some of them?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I sighed for Maddie. Caspian got up and went after her. I drew in my notebook and put it away. I looked up and saw Jaidon staring at me with an odd look. I waved and grabbed my books. I put them in the locker and decided to take a walk. I stayed outside till it was close to evening. I sat down in the park. Suddenly I got dark really fast as if someone fast forward time. I stood up and looked around. Soon a rush of air passed me. I turned just in time to see my attacker fling me against a tree a few yards away. I rubbed my head as I stood up to see who ut was.

"Whos there?"

"Your worst nightmare." Suddenly there was a ping and I gave a screech of pain. I looked at the arrow in my shoulder. It was flowing with light magic. I pulled it out but it was too late. The light magic was in me.

"Peace," I said looking at her. She grinned evilly as I ran.

"You can't run Choas peace wins," she said. I stopped at a row of streets. My hands were shaking. I needed Nick or Jaidon. They were the only ones I could think of who could help me. I fell in a forest and couldn't get up. I let out a burst of dark energy and slowly fell into unconsciousness. Before I did I heard the bushes being messed with. I felt Nick and Jaidon. One of them flipped me over. It was Jaidon.

"I know your not one for help but," I stopped seeing Peace coming."Help and Watch out," I said falling fully unconscious.

Caspian's pov

I found Maddie in the attic and I came up to her.

"Tell me whats going on. You'll feel better," I said sitting next to her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I appear by maddie, "Talking doesn't make anyone feel better you know." I say creeping from the shadows, "getting this off your chest, is one thing. But anything anyone says never helps. To much sympathy can wind up hurting someone you know." 

Caspain glares at me, "then what do you suggest." 

"I don't feel like dealing with you right now. Go away." Maddie says harshly.

I frown, "Grow up, maddie. If you want to be alone stay and cry in the attic." I teleport back down and though the forast when I hear shrill scream.

I Turn her around, from laying face first on the ground.  which is Merleah. 

"I know your not one for help but..Help and watch out."

She knocked out.

I frown, what did that mean. I teleport her inside holding her over my shoulder, and give her to nick.

"Pass the trash." I tease

he takes her, holding her in his arms. "Not funny. What did you do!"

"Save her." I replied telporting to the roof. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"I guess this whole dark savior thing is getting to me"I said"The anger...I guess is just mad because that orphanage was awful and I've been taking it out on everyone.""It's ok to be mad"he said"But she is your mother and you should talk to her."He was right."The Savior thing is the worst part.I have no idea what your dad was talking about but then Mr.Gold said something similar"I said."You shouldn't listen to him"Henry said walking in"He may be our grandpa but he's Rumpelstiltskin.He lies and deceives a lot of people.""Let me guess the whole town of Storybrooke is Fairytale characters"I said sarcastically."Actually yes"he replied as he handed me his book.I looked at him."Open it"he said.I opened it and the faces were there."Regina is""The Evil Queen and my adopted mother"he finished."Mary Margaret"I said."Snow White also our grandmother"he said."So now I'm some fairytale character"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus