Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

I felt sick as I walked into the school. I didn't even know why I was here. I had graduated High School and college a few years ago. I went to my room to find it empty. I spoke some words and my clothes went to there drwers. I sat and waited for another person. The door opened and I looked.

"Hi I'm Merleah," I said.

"I'm America, nice to meet you," she said putting her stuff on her bed.

"Do you need any help?"

"No I'm good," she said. I nodded and slipped out the door. I decided to look around some more. I grinned seeing a familiar face.

"Hello Caspain," I said.

"Hey Leah," he said. We shook hands.

"Have you got your roomates?"

"No. all I know is there twin brothers.. Valdus I think," he said. Suddenly I felt a chill up my back. Something about that name sounded familiar.

"Mine did. Her name is America very nice," I said.

"Cool. Well I'll head back to met them." He left and i sighed. I continued looking around.

Caspain's pov

I looked in my room and sighed. It was really dark. Too dark. Soon the door opened and I made my wings invisible.

"Hi I'm Caspain," I said.

"Nick and this is Jadion," said the lighter looking one. Jadion just stared at me. He could see I was hiding something. I shook Nicks hand.

"So where you from," Jadion asked speaking for the first time.

"Greece," I replied. He looked at me more. Immortality was something he sensed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

check out my teen titans rp 

Maddie

"Can I help you"someone asked.I turned to see a lady with brown hair."Uh....no I was just looking"I said."What your name"she asked."Maddie"I replied."I'm Belle"she said."Belle as in Beauty and the Beast"I asked.She nodded."You're messing with me"I said."No I'm not"she said.A woman with blond hair then walked in."Belle I need your help.I need you to do some research"she said."Ok I'll get right on that Emma"she replied"You know you two look alike.""That would only be possible if she was my mother"I said."Sorry I only got Henry"she said.As she said that he walked in."Hey mom"he said and he looked at me"You didn't tell me I had a sister."The lights started sparking and we all left the building.They all then looked at me.I ran off and went back to the school.I couldn't really go anywhere.I stayed in my room the rest of the night.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

yellowdragon597

Branch: Ekaterina

Hi I'm new here.

info(rp)

name: jake wilson

powers: inhanced speed,stregth,intellect(attention and wits).

parents: slade and adaliene wison

sibling: rose wilson

• Posted at:

Hey, I'm YD597!

I'm Crazy.

I'm Emo.

I'm an Artist.

I'm a Nerd.

I go by tomato to some.

You're trying to fall asleep but you feel like you can run halfway across the world ~agentaqua275 

SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS ARE AMAZING AND YOU KNOW IT!

I AM Gay

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm changing Amy's name to Anne.

Anne's POV:

I look around the woods and sigh. Its so much beter than being in that crapmped orphanage. I smile at the small white wolf I found a fwe months ago," yes, the woods are much better, aren't they frost?" He lets out a small yip and I laugh. "Well, happy birthday to the orphan girl, fourteen tomorrow! And no one cares! Well, other than you buddy." He barks again and I smile, untill I hear leaves cracking behind me. I turn an theres a man, with a hook for a hand. " What are you doing here?" I glare at him," I could ask you the same thing. this is my secret hieout, you are intruding!" He looks at the smakk shack I built a mile away from the school and laughs," this? I thought Is was the wreck of a-" I lgare and pull out the woen bow I made," leave. me. alone. or else I'll-' He laughs," you'll what? Smack me with your baby bow?" I glare, and it starts to happen again. I look at him  franticly," youd better leave!" His eys knarrow," wh love, whats-" then he sees the flames and electricity dancing uncontrolably allong my arms. " You should go." He turns to run in the direction of the road, and moments later the sparks die down and I look at Frost," I'm a freak, aren't I?" His large blue eyes look up at me, as if dissagreeing and I sigh," well, you, back in teh house, I need to head to the orphanage."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i don't know what to pov 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

After thirty mintues Nick finally left to say Hi to everyone..

Everyone.

It annoyed me to stand next to him while he smiled shaking hands so I left him alone.

Until the school bell rang and everyone headed to class. 

A few girls had weary faces as if they saw something yesterday, or something was off.

I sat in the very back next to the window, and Nick sat in the very front, middle like. 

((Is this RP School like? Or is it more like an academy or boarding school?)) 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

more like both you don't have to live at the school but you can

Maddie

I walked into class an sat in the back corner and kept my hood up.I knew some of the people here thought I was strange.The girl's I met sat together except for Maya.She was with Merleah.The class filled in and then the teacher started speaking."Today we will be doing a group project.You may start pairing up"he said.A boy walked over."Hey I'm Nick"he said."Maddie"I replied. "Would you like to join our group"he asked."Sure"I said.I got up and joined him and his brother.Then two more people joined.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

Caspain, America, Maya, and myself became a group. We began discussing are project. It was history and we finally decided on the Roman transition from an Republic to an Empire. I looked at Caspain who looked at America. They were chatting a bit and I looked towards the twin boys. Something was off about both of them. I looked back at my book and started writing down what I remembered about it.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

As we worked on the project I could feel my power acting up again.I just walked out of the class and I knew some kids were watching but I didn't care.I found myself in a janitor's closet hiding from everyone.The last thing I wanted was to hurt everyone in the classroom at once.Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.It sounded like Emma from Storybrooke."She should have been in class.Wait in the office and I'll see if we can find her"a male voice said.What was wrong with me?

Maya-may pov as her every now and then

"What's up with her"I asked."Maddie I don't think can control her powers"Caspian said"I met her earlier and there was an incident but it wasn't her fault.""Maybe we should help her"I suggested."May not be the best idea"America said"She may hurt you.""We can still try"I said.Carter and Sadie ended up joining our group too.We assigned the something to do and continued to work.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I watch as the girl runs off, and almost felt like fallowing her but I'm withheld and let Nick and friends finish the project. 

When class is dismised, I keep a sharp eye if I saw her. Bumping into a few people, glareing, what not. 

To be honest, I wanted this day to be over. All the sicking smiles and laughter, made my stomach lurtch....or was I just hungry...

Nick Pov: 

Jaidon walks in the opposite direction of me, but it didn't seem to matter. I go to my locker, slipping my bag inside, then turning back towards school. There was a few minutes until the next class, might as well spend it well. 

I walk to a blonde and young girl from earlier in class I noticed, and made a mental note to introduce myself too. 

Shaking her hand, I smile saying, "I'm Nick." 

"America."

"Nice to meet you."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

After class I walked out but heard Carter say"Does she look familiar?""Don't be a doofus"Sadie replied"We don't even know her."

Maddie

I exited the closet to see Emma standing there."Hey are you ok"she asked."Not really"I said."I'm sorry"she replied.I just walked away and headed to the next class hoping I didn't lose control again.I went  to my locker and put my books in it.I went to the next class when Jaidon  walked in.He sat in the seat next to me."Quite a show back there"he said."Not on purpose"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I left America and went to my locker.

"Your his twin Jadion," I asked feeling a boys presence next to me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

America's POV:

I smile. "Nice to meet you too." Wow... he's cute- no! Be quiet silly emotional self! Stop being shallow! But, he is really cute... I smile almost teaslingly," I need to get to class, want to walk with me?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
I smirked leaning forward, keeping my gaze on Maddie. "A little defense aren't you."
I say, then lean back, placing my hands behind my head in a sigh, "Well, whatever the reason It'll come out evantually."
"How did I get stuck next to you." She sighed,
"You'll get used to it." I frown as I say this reminded by something, "Before you know it will be weird when I don't. And, you're lockers next to mine. Sheer considence, I guess."
I mainly say this, to annoy her. But I was going to keep an eye on her all school year.

Nick Pov:
"Actually, it's Nick." I say, walkin to Merleah, whos back was turned to me.
I look back at America, "Yea, I wouldn't mind."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Your bad at trying to be annoying. Did you know," I said catching his try. I closed my locker and looked at him. Suddenly my locker turned from red to black to show it was mine.

"Intresting."

"Just stay out of my locker," I said. I walked past him to go to the next class. PE.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

wait im confused

I typed my pov that Jadion was talking to me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"Let me guess you like to mess with people"I asked."Good guess"he said"So what exactly are your powers?""I don't know.I just found out I had them"I replied.The other students entered and class started.Jaidon was a mysterious person."Alright class a two person science project.I will assign lab partners at the end of class.First read pages 1 to 30 in your text"the teacher said as he went to his computer to assign lab partners.I sat reading the book."Who do you think your lab partner is"Jaidon asked."With my luck it's you"I said still reading.Suddenly the teacher put up a list of lab partners.

Maddie and Jaidon and Caspian

Nick and Merleah

Anne and America

Jake and Rose

Maya and Riley

Emma and Lily

I had been stuck with Jaidon in my group."Well look at that  we are in the group together"he said.I rolled my eyes at him and finished reading the pages.When lunch came around I thought I would be free from hi but he was there sitting across from me."Seriously"I asked."I told ya to get used to it"he said.

p.s is it ok if maddie seems like she hates jaidon but secretly likes him

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

jaidon is with me tho

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

pretend my pov happened before. Like when they first met or something like that.

Merleah's pov

I sat next to Maddie seeing her discomfort wiht Jadion. I felt like I knew Nick and Jadion from somewhere. Jadion seemed familiar.

'

"So Maddie I see your with Caspain as well."

"Yeah he's different."

"Have you talked to him? He's a nice guy. I think he likes you," I said as I took a bite of my bread.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I mean look at the way he looks at you." I could see I was discomforting Jadion a lot. I ignored him and looked at her.

"If he acts you to hangout you should." Just as I siad that Caspain walked up.

"Hey Maddie."

"Yes?"

"Could I talk to you sometime," he asked.

"Sure," she said. He walked away and I watched girls point and giggle.

"See," I said."What do you think Jadion?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"I would say so"Jaidon said."I don't know how true that is.Especially with what happened earlier"I said."Yeah he told me"she said."He did"I asked."He said it wasn't on purpose"she replied."I'm still embarrassed for doing it"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I don't mind:3

Jaidon Pov:

I fittle with the food infront of me, "How cute, you feel embarssed."

She turns to me angry,

"Why don't we have him sit here then?" I suggest with a smirk, I wasn't one for shipping, but to see Maddie flustered would be fun.

"WHy don't you be quiet." Merleah says

I sighed, putting my face on the table moving the plate aside, "Then the table wouldn't be fun."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"Hey Caspian"Jaidon called as he was passing with his lunch"Saved you a seat.""What no"I mouthed silently.Caspian walked over and sat next to Jaidon.I pulled my hood up feeling so humiliated.I was so gonna get Jaidon back for this."You ok Maddie"Caspian asked."Yeah I'm fine"I said.Merleah glared at Jaidon and he smiled.I decided to get up and walk away because that was so awful.I couldn't believe Jaidon did that.I sat by my locker on the floor thinking when Caspian showed up."Hey can we have that talk now"he asked as he sat next to me."Sure"I said"What do you want to talk about?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

Crackling laughter escaped me, while watching her walk off humilated. Caspain quickly fallows after her, but I stay fastned in my seat. 

Merleah looks at me, as if she recognized me. I frown at her titling my head, "I forgot your name..." 

"Merleah."
"Ah, yes. It sounds like the name of a barbie or mermaid, how could I forget." 

She sighs, "I get that a-lot." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleha's pov

"Its really annoying. My mother named me that because she was from the sea. My middle name is awful."

"What's that," he asked.

"Danger." He burst out laughing and I couldn't help smiling myself. He stopped and wiped a pretend tear from his eye.

"Have we met before," I finally asked."I believe I've met someone named Jadion Valdus before. He has a brother I think." He looked at me coldly like I was supposed to.

"Never mind," I mumbled as I got up. I used some wind and my plate was gone. I turned and walked away. I placed my hood above my head as I let my hair down.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I sat down next to her. She looked embarressed. I carefully took her hood off so she would look at me.

"You shouldn't be embarresed about losing control of your powers. I do it a lot and let something show."

"What?" I let my invisibility go and showed her my black wings.

"Wow," she said amazed at then. They were invisible again and I sat next to her again.

"But I really wanted to ask you out to that dance coming up."

"Me?"

"Yeah. You may lose control but your still beautiful and kind," I said. She looked at the lockers in front of her."So what do you say?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
Another someone to keep my eye on. Merleah. 

When I walk from the lunch room, I catch a glance on Capain and Maddie, her and I gaze lock and I grinned turning the opposite direction.

Nick Pov: 

One by one, everyone seemed to leave lunch, preparing for ar extra classes. or even the next thing on the sylabus. 

I stayed at the table socalizing. 

((Sorry. I knw it's short)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

winterfairy70

I just realized I have three more forms to make... I might get rid of a charachter though...

America's POV:

I look around the lunch room. Where to sit... hmm.........

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

At first I didn't know what to say because it was a surprise to me."Yes"I replied"I'll go with you."He smiled at me.The bell rang so we got up to head to gym class.We had to do the dumb rope climb.I was the fifth person called to climb it.I walked up to the rope and stared at it for a few seconds.I grabbed the rope and started climbing towards the bell at the top.Once I reached the top someone had thrown something causing me to lose my grip and fall.Suddenly I stopped and when I looked saw Emma Swan standing by the door.She put me down and I walked over to her."Why are you still here"I asked bitterly."We need to talk"she said."I have nothing to say to you"I said"I have spent my whole life in the orphanage and then find out I have a family.""I did the same with your brother Henry.I wanted to give you your best chance"she said."Well I never got it.I was never adopted like Henry was"I said"I can't even control my powers."Everyone in the gym had been listening so I just walked out.She followed."Just go back to Storybrooke"I said.I continued to walk away from her.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

If its okay, Captain Killian Jones(hook)'s POV:

"Swan!" I run into the town, then to the library. I barge in and Belle jumps up," Hello Killian." I nod," Belle. Have you seen Emma?" She nods," almost an hour ago, she went to a school, to talk to a girl named-" "Anne?!" She frowns," no, Maddie." I frown," wel, I just met a girl near the town line.. and she seems to have Swan's powers!" Belle stands up," we need to tell Emma!" I nod," do you know where she went?" She nods and stands up, grabbing a coat," yes, a school a few miles outside of the line." I nod and we head out. 

Anne's POV:

I sit in the corner of the Gym. Untill, a girl almost falls off the rope, but then a woman catches her, without using her hands. I remember something that happened at an orphanage a while ago. I smile at Johnny, the small blond seven year old climbing the tree. "Look at me Annie!" I laugh," Amazing Johnny!" Then something  terrible happend. A branch broak, and he started to fall. I tried to run and catch him, but my little eight year old legs weren't strong enough. I trpiied, but when I stuck out a hand his descent slowed, and he landed on his feet. "its okay Johnny, your safe now." He looked up at me with tears in his eys," I was scared Annie, how did you catch me!?!" I frown," I don't know, but you can't tell anyone." He didn't. But I had to leave almost a month later.

I snap out of the flashback just as the girl goes storming out of the room. The woman follows, and a few minutes later someone outside shouts," Swan!!!!!!!" and after a moment there is a bunch of quiet speaking, and I realize who the voice belongs to. The man in the woods. I jump up and run out, nearly running into the man and two women in the process. He grabs my wrist when I turn to run again," see Emma! She-" i feel the energy start to flow, and my hands burst into flames. The lights all flicker then shut off and i turn and yell," leave me alnoe!" then run in the other direction. I wonder where the other girl they were with went. I shake my hands until the fire goes away, then go running to the woods. To my secret(ish) fort, where my wolf is waiting. "Hey Frost, I think I'm gonna need to stay here for a while.

Emma Swan's POV(if its okay):

I look after the girl as she runs, then turn to Maddie. She looks a lot like her father and I, but the other girl... she almost looks like... it can't be. I turn to hoHook,"We need to find ehr." He nods," I think I know where she might be." I nod and look at Maddie," you should come with us, I'm pretty sure she might be your sister... only, her powers seem to be a little less controlled ,then even yours. So are you going to help us get her??"

I hope its okay!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"So now you're telling me I have another sibling"I asked."Are you coming or not"Emma asked."Fine"I said"It's better than hurting someone again.""What"Emma asked."Earlier I accidentally sent a boy flying down the hallway"I said"I can't control my power but I didn't even know I had them.By the way when this is over I'm done here."I continued to walk with them to find this girl.I stopped when I heard a voice."She may not want to talk to you"I said to Emma."Then you go"she replied.I walked towards the voice to se a girl with a wolf."Go away"she said"You'll get hurt".""I doubt that.I do understand where you're coming from though"I said."No you don't"she said."Let's see I grew up with no family at all.Just found out I had a family along with having magic and to top it all off I can't control it at all"I said.She looked at me."Emma is outside waiting for us"I said"Come on sis."She got up and walked out with me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Bumps:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

winterfairy70

Anne's POV:

I stand quickly as branches snap behind me. I don't look up. " Go away, you'll get hurt." She smirks,"I doubt that.I do understand where you're coming from though." I look up and sigh,"No you don't." She sighs,"Let's see I grew up with no family at all.Just found out I had a family along with having magic and to top it all off I can't control it at all!" I just stare at her... then I realize. We look a lot alike. Maybe we are.... She sighs," Emma is outside waiting for us. Come on sis." Sisters.... a sister.... I stand up and walk to the woman and man with the hook hand. I glare at him and he turns to the woman. "They are almost annoyingly like you Swan." She smiles ," yes... I guess they are."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I throw my bag on my bed, falling on it, dead from the day. 

"Finally..." My head is diggin on my pillow, "The day's over."

Nick walks in the door, "Jeez, Jaidon. I'm going out." 

I don't even glance at him, but in are heads, I said okay.

After Nicks gone, I drag myself downstairs and pathetically munched on a apple. 

I hated food. But, for some reason, apples were an exception. It sustained my empty stomach. '

Nick Pov: 

The day started again. Waking up early in the morning, dragging jaidon, and back to school. 

((I can't think of anything but these genric pov's! Sorryyy~))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

The next day during History class I noticed the sparks of magic coming from my hands.I tried to keep myself calm and not think about it but it was so hard.What made it worse was that the windows broke.Everyone looked at me."I..."I tried to apologize but I couldn't.I left the room and went into where the school's pool was.I hid behind the bleachers so if someone walks in they wouldn't see me.I then thought about the dance tonight.How was I supposed to go and not hurt anyone?Suddenly Emma was sitting next to me."You know the same thing happened to me once"she said"I had hurt Henry and my dad.Elsa told me that you have to accept that it's apart of you."She put out her hand."You could get hurt"I said."It's ok"she said.I shook my head and left.I couldn't do it.I stood in the hallway when I noticed Caspian coming this way."Hey coming to science"he asked.I nodded.He tried to put his hand in mine."Are you sure about that"I asked.He nodded and wrapped his hand around mine.We walked to science class with him and realized nothing bad had happened since that moment.Was Emma actually right?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

I watch Maddie walk in with Caspian, Crackling laughter escapes me, "Well, well. Turns out my master plan worked out after all, huh? Maddie." 

Her and capsian frown at me, " Oh, it's you." Maddie said, I take place next her on the desk, as an ongoing joke from yesterday, "Are you going to dramatically exit like you've managed to do for two days now?" 

"I'll be fine, today." She says looking foward, 

I frown board, placing my head on the desk. "We'll see." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I shook my head and gave Maddie's hand a squeeze.

"see you after class." She nodded and I sat at my table. Merleah walked in soon.

Merleah's pov

I looked around the room and I found my table. I pulled out a Rubix cube and began to mess with it. I looked to see Caspian noticed.

"What? I do it when its bothering me," I said. He nodded as I continued to mess with it.It was aapophis in my head. He seemed restless today. I soon finished it as class started. I looked around and made time fast forward. It was boring. I got up and walked out deciding I should practice in the gym. I began to run up the walls and flip around. That was nice so I got ou some un even bars. I began to swing on them and soon landed on the ground.

"Not impressed," said a voice. Jaidon stood there watching. I looked at him so my back didn't show.

"I don't aim to please all," I replied as I put more powder on my hands. I stopped relizing I showed my back. I had taken my jacket off to reveal a tank top underneath. I kept going and jumped back up.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Jaidon was really getting on my nerves."Good luck with the dance tonight"he said as he put his feet up on his desk.Why did he have to be everywhere?We were all sent to our lab tables to work on a project.I eventually got annoyed with him."Ok that's it Ms.Keating can I please have a new partner.I can't work with him"I said."Who Caspian"she asked."What no"I replied."Jadion"she asked."He's just too irritating"I said."Boyfriend troubles"she asked."What no"I said.Jaidon was obviously enjoying this."I don't even like him"I said"Please.""Sorry Ms.Swan but all partners are assigned for the rest of the year unless someone else wants him as a partner.Sadly no one does"she said.I sat back down frustrated.He was still smiling."Stop being so amused with torturing me would you"I said."It's just too much fun"he replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
"Besides, I barely have to do anything. You practically embarrass yourself!" I say to Maddie with a smirk, she rolls her eyes trying her best to ignore me, until class is over she's the first out of there. I almost felt like fallowing her, but I hear loud grunting sounds from the gym and head over to the gymnest, the mermaid girl from eariler.
After telling her not impressed and all that, she begins preparing for another round.
If I was honest. I was envious. Nick was amazing at these kind of things, but I couldn't help but to be his shadow. Unable to probably do a somersault in which kids of all ages can even do. "So you gonna just stand and watch or something." Merleah says, before jumping off another wall. I lean on the wall, "Maybe, So which guy is going with the fairy tale mermaid to the dance?" 

"I--"

The door bursts open and Nick says to me discreetly "Jaidon, I'm staying after school to help set up. You can go home if you want." He hands me the house keys and closes the door. I didn't respond, but I began wondering weather or not I was going to show up.  

I look back at Merleah, and smirk, "Have fun, tonight." I close the door behind me, with my foot and walk through the hallways with my hands in my pockets, fiddling with the keys.

What class is after Science...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I really was annoyed with Jaidon.As I walked down the hallway a girl pulled me into a different hallway."Um can I help you"I asked."You're friends with Caspian right"she asked."Yeah"I replied."So do you know if he has a date to the dance"she asked. "He does"I said."Who"she asked."I don't know"I lied.I didn't want to find out what would happen if she did know."Who are you by the way"I asked."Amelia Rose"she said."Nice to meet you"I said.She left so I just continued walking down the hallway.Why did I feel like I was gonna have a problem with her?I went into the courtyard and started testing out my powers.I wanted to see what I could do with them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus