Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Branch: Ekaterina

"Great. Yet another boring day at sentry," Dan whined, mostly to himself.

Dan Cahill was sitting on a flimsy old bench in the zoo. His uncle Fiske had divided the Saladin League into pairs to look out for Vespers. They did this same routine every. single. weekend. ugh.

Dan couldn't help thinking that the word "pair" wasn't quite the correct word for Amy's case. In fact, he thought that the word "couple" worked much better, especially since Amy was a first-class passenger on the
 S.S. Dreamboat. AKA Ian Kabra.

Even the elephant's butt seemed more attractive than thinking of the obvious frenzy between Amy and Ian.

Dan scanned the area around him. He was currently alone, because his partner had to use the restroom. His partner was Amy's
 boyfriend's sister, Natalie.

Dan called Natalie "Nat" for short. His thinking was that if people could call him "Dan" instead of "Daniel" or the horrid "Danny", he should be able to call others by nicknames. However deep in his heart he knew that there was another reason why Dan called Natalie "Nat". He just liked to pretend that that nagging feeling didn't exist.

Finally Natalie, "Nat", pushed herself out of the lady’s bathroom.

“Oh. My. Gosh. I am never using a public bathroom, again.”

Dan tried not to smile. Getting whacked with a purse that seemed to be filled with bricks did not feel good.

“You’d think that the zookeepers here let the rhinos take a break on those toilets!” It’s horrendous!

“Calm down, Nat,” Dan soothed.

Together they strutted down the zoo path, unaware that they were being watched.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie followed Dan from behind. She couldn’t help but think of all the crazy things that they had experienced in the Clue Hunt together. Once enemies, now friends.

But is it really just friends?

Natalie shook her head, disgusted with herself.

Dan had changed over the course of the Hunt. He still had his boyish features and annoying pranks and jokes, but his attitude had changed. He was much more independent than he used to be, and he had developed a new, darker side to him. Luckily that side wasn’t heard of too often.

They continued on their path, and it eventually lead to the Reptilian House. Once inside, both Dan and Nat were amazed by the creatures within. Komodo Dragons, snakes…

Ugh

The snake part bothered her the most, as it reminded her of her past branch, the Lucians.

Putting away that thought, Natalie followed Dan to the far ends of the House, where it was dark and the nocturnal reptiles thrived. It was because of that that they didn’t hear the tour guides tell everyone that the Reptile House was closing for the night.

It took a few moments to realize that something was wrong. Natalie  felt this tingly feeling in her neck, and spun around to see a man in black partly illuminated by the emergency exit sign.

“Ugh…Dan?”

“Yeah Nat?”

“You wanna come over here?” she whispered.

“Hold on a sec. These reptiles are so sweet…”

Dan’s voice shut like glue when he turned around to see the man.

“Hello, Cahills. I’ve brought you a little treat,” the man snided.

And with that, he held out in leather gloves, a King Cobra.

I WILL BE POSTING AS MUCH AS I CAN. POSSIBLY EVEN EVERY DAY. THANKS FOR READING AND RESPOND! :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

dragonlynx297 aka DragonLynx23

Sir Random, King of the Realm of the Croissants, Knight of the Oval-ish table ;D

Dude! That's SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Atheist

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

I guess no one seems to have seen my posts...:(
  • Posted at:

Sir Random, King of the Realm of the Croissants, Knight of the Oval-ish table ;D

Atheist

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Natalie was stunned. A King Cobra! She remembered all of the poisons that the Lucian Branch had taught her about, and recalled that a King Cobra’s venom was extremely dangerous; able to multiple beings in one bite. Natalie had been trained to use these toxins on enemies, but now it was about to be used on her.

Backing away, Natalie quivered out:

“G…g…go away…please…”

But the man simply sneered and stepped forward menacingly. From the corner of her eye, Natalie could see Dan in the gloom frantically searching for a weapon, for an escape plan. But the entrance was blocked by the man, and it didn’t help that he had a massive biological weapon in his hands.

Suddenly Dan seemed to have formed a plan. No doubt that it was entirely stupid, but a plan nevertheless. Better than being cobra meal. With motions as slow as he could muster, Dan fidgeted in his pocket, until he pulled out a small device of some sort.

Before Natalie could figure out what that device was, the man in black lunged at her. Natalie screamed and flailed her arms, but it was too late. The King Cobra had bitten right into her right arm. Natalie was thrown backwards, slamming into a glass cage, which cracked, leaving Natalie unconcience.

With a yell of rage, Dan exploded out of the darkness and flew at the enemy. But the man simply batted him away with his free hand, swatting Dan on the floor. He proceeded to stalk towards Dan, but the King Cobra was gone. With his peripheral vision, Dan spotted the snake slither into the broken glass cage and settle down in a rut in the dirt.

The man stepped right next to Dan. Slowly, he knelt down besides him, cracking his knuckles. With surprising speed, he full-blown socked Dan in the nose, causing it to bleed. Dan cried out in pain. Then another punch, to his gut. Finally, the man stood up, flexed with muscles, and drove a punch directly into Dan’s face.

But to his surprise, the man was halted by a searing pain in his arm. He looked down and saw a pocketknife embedded into his tricep. Blood was spewing everywhere. The man howled in pain, clutching his arm. That instant Dan wiped his nose of blood and staggered up, facing the man. With a fury that matched his drive, Dan aimed a punch directly to the man’s nose. The man stumbled. Advancing, Dan boxed the man’s ears, stunning him, and backfisted his head, ending with a tremendous take down. The man’s head hit the ground, and he was silent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Dan remembered Nat. She was lying on the floor, head propped up on the wall. Her face was bleeding.

Oh my gosh please don’t… Dan thought, racing towards her. Dan checked Natalie’s breathing, finding that it had halted.

Without even thinking, Dan took her head and opened her windpipe. And with one deep breath, he pressed his lips to hers and began CPR.

Even in the circumstances, the feeling was…undescribable. Dan felt this tingly feeling as he breathed out into Natalie. For that second, his worries seemed to drift away peacefully…he was a bird, flying away in the wind, so free, so happy, so…

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!”

Dan detached immediately to find that Natalie was sitting bolt up, gasping.

“YOU’RE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!” Dan yelled.

“Ugh! OF COURSE I AM YOU DOOFUS!” Natalie breathed, wiping her face off with her left sleeve.

“What?” Dan asked breathlessly.

“DAN! What…who…I was…WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!?!?!?”

Dan was stunned.

“WHAT?! I just saved your life, Nat!”

“Ugh! NO you didn’t!” Natalie gasped.

Now it was Dan’s turn to be confused.

“You were…like…what?”

“Dan! It’s OK! I didn’t get bit or anything. I was simply acting!” Natalie said.

“How? That snake…”

Nat simply pulled up her long-sleeved shirt’s sleeves to reveal a leather pad.

“Dan,” Nat said, wiping her face again. “I was suspecting something like this to happen while we are at the zoo! There’s a TON of venomous animals! So before I left Headquarters, I put on these protective sleeves! They are Lucian certified, and all agents must wear them while in the wild. It’s standard procedure. Every Lucian has one!”

Now Dan felt like an idiot. And it didn’t help that he had kissed Nat unnecessarily without her consent, and he was completely embarrassed. His face blushed bright red. He hoped that the dim light made it difficult to see his expressions.

Natalie simply slided to the wall and leaned against it while sitting down. Once again, Dan felt like an idiot just standing there, so he decided to sit with Nat.

Natalie scooted to make some room, and for a few minutes they just sat there. Dan piped up;

“Look, umm, Nat? I’m sorry for what I did. I just didn’t know that you were acting. So I’m really sorry for like…”

“Kissing me?” Natalie suggested, smiling faintly.

Dan’s face flushed bright red again.

“Well, yeah. I mean it was probably totally unnecessary and it wasn’t real and like I’m really…”

Suddenly Natalie glanced at Dan and launched at him, kissing him.

For a second, Dan struggled, but then slumped and went to a very happy place.

Finally Natalie pulled away and stated simply,

“Dan, you don’t have to be sorry anymore. That was a real kiss. It totally makes up for everything”

• Posted at:

Atheist

CLASSIFIED

I really like it! continue it at least for me ,please, pretty please??
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Thanks! I've almost finished the third part. Hopefully it'll be up today
  • Posted at:

Atheist

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Dan didn’t want it to end. He sighed, completely oblivious to the fact that an unconscious man was laying in front of him with a knife in his arm.

“Umm…Nat?”

“Huh?”

“What was that about?”

Natalie shifted nervously and giggled a bit.

“Oh…nothing,” she turned and smiled at Dan. Dan met her eyes. He felt this *click* between them, but it was interrupted by the flickering of Natalie’s eyes towards the man in front of them.

Dang, Dan thought. Why do mutilated people ALWAYS ruin it all?!

However this was not the time for joking. The man was stirring, and his eyes fluttered once or twice, until they locked onto Dan’s. With an angry growl, the man tried to reach for Dan, but squirmed in pain of his arm, which had a pocketknife embedded into his muscle. But the man continued to mutter words to Dan, and began to try to get up from his spot.

Giving the man a nice reprisal for his attitude towards Dan, Natalie landed a solid kick to his abdomen, and the man doubled-over in pain.

“Dan, hurry. We have to go.”

“My pleasure,” Dan said. “Mr. Creeps is really starting to like me!”

Together, they hobbled out of the Reptilian House, using each other as support for their bruises and cuts. They were a team. Together they were unstoppable.

That is until a cold, black pistol was put to the back of their necks.

“Uh, Dan?” Natalie asked.

“Heh…yeah?” Dan replied.

“Got any more ideas of escape?”

“Haha NO.”

Natalie sighed, and both of them were beckoned forward by the person with the pistol behind them.

Suddenly, without warning, Natalie sprung down and rolled to her right.

“NATALIE! WHAT ARE YOU…! Dan screamed.

Two shots rang out, and one of them hit their mark on Natalie’s leg. She cried out in pain, but mustered up her strength and pulled herself back up to see the head of the pistol at her forehead.

Dan jumped in and karate-chopped the gun out of the guy’s hand. Using this to her advantage, Natalie thrusted herself at the man and kneed him in the stomach, then smashed his head into her fist with an elbow from her opposite arm. The man grunted, but Natalie wasn’t done yet. She shoved the man back and hammered out a volley of punches in his face, pounding his body until it was limp. The man’s eyes rolled back in his head and he fell down like a rock.

The air was silent for a moment.

“NAT! THAT WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!” Dan cheered.

Natalie offered a meager smile, then collapsed onto the concrete. Dan barely caught her and help her limp to a bench to sit. There he examined her wound. The man had shot her in the ankle.

The same ankle where Isabel had shot her.

Dan didn’t mention that part.

“We need to call 9-1-1,” Dan insisted.

“Oh Heaven’s no. That’ll only make things worse.”

“Than what do you plan on doing?” Dan said, with an edge to his voice.

“Hey! You’re not the one who got there ankle shot!” Natalie argued.

“Yeah? Well you’re not the one who has to sit on the sidelines and watch the person he li…”

“Hmm? What was that Dan?” Natalie asked with stifled breathes from her injury.

Dan flustered up. “Oh, never mind that. Let’s just get you back to Headquarters, where we can get you fixed up.”

Natalie was a bit annoyed by Dan’s lack of an answer to her question, even though she thought that she already knew. Now was not the time to talk. Dan was right. They needed to get back to HQ.

Once Natalie had gained a little bit of control over the pain coursing through her body, Dan propped Natalie’s arm on his shoulder for support and they slowly but surely limped their way back home.

• Posted at:

Atheist

CLASSIFIED

awesome  

more 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I totally love it! Natalie and Dan my favorite characters except for Alistair.:D
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OMGGGG!!!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG THEY KISS!!!!!!!!!! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE THISSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Branch: Tomas

WRITE MORE YOUR STORIES ARE AWSOME
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wolfamethyst29

aka WolfAmethyst40

Branch: Janus

Omg!! I luv it!
  • Posted at:

wolfamethyst29 aka WolfAmethyst40

Emma-Le

Hamilton Holt is my sweet cinnamon roll child<3

Front sm

lightningninja11

aka ClassifiedEncoding15

Branch: Lucian

i like it
  • Posted at:

~Pedro The XD King~

CLASSIFIED

THIS IS SOO GOOD KEEP WRITING!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IM TALKING TO DAN!!! BOOOOOO
  • Posted at:

I'm not happy with the new message board. 

Proud Christan

When life puts you in tough places- don't say "Why me" Say "Try me" 

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

WOW!!! CONTINUE!!! FOR ME!!! PLEASE!!! CONTINUE!!!
  • Posted at:

purpleunicorn655 aka HorsePurple91

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!"-Louis

"Simple, but effective"-Harry

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

CLASSIFIED

i've just seen this post. wow men, this was nice. you're not like the other having the topic of AMY+IAN. you prefer to post about their younger brother and sister...
  • Posted at:

Front sm

scarlettempest15

aka LynxAmber30

this is awsoooome. tks!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

penguinpurple201

aka PenguinPurple40

I LOVE it!!!!
  • Posted at:

penguinpurple201 aka PenguinPurple40

Morga

Author

Flyleaf

Penguins

Track

Pewdiepie and Cry

Normal is boring!

CLASSIFIED

lol! "S.S. Dreamboat AKA Ian"!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I LOVE THIS! Now I am a dan+natalie fan!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

That. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

inkdragon19

aka AquaEager38

Neat story. I have a question. How do u guys do it? I mean make Dan and Nat such a gr8 coulpe.
  • Posted at:

Agent: Amber Cahill

A Lucian, A Hunter, A Clue, An Agent

2010-

Agent's Note: Although a distant memory I will forever remember the golden age

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Thanks to everyone who read my posts so far, even if it is only like one or two people!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was completely dark when they finally made their way to the zoo exit. Natalie was the first to point out that they had to hurry, as she could hear police sirens becoming steadily louder. Dan readjusted his grip on Natalie’s shoulder, and helped her pick up the pace.

Before long, the horrible truth came to them; that they were not going to outrun the police.

“Natalie,” Dan said. “We have to hide for the time being. It’s too dangerous.”

“For once, Dan, you’re right.”

“Hey!”

“I’m just kidding Dan…”

“Uh huh…surrrre……”

Dan and Natalie walked on until they reached a corner store coffee shop. They entered the building, and the tinkle of the bell went off. The shop was completely deserted except for the cash register lady. Dan helped Natalie into a seat, then sat across from her. For a moment, they just sat and stared at each other. Suddenly Natalie realized what she was doing, and looked away with a sharp intake of breath. Dan furrowed his eyebrows and blinked a few times in disappointment.

The waiter lady shuffled to their table with a notepad, pen, and a washcloth.

“You two cuties on a midnight date?” the lady asked in an annoying, whiny voice.

Natalie flustered up at once. “What?! Ugh…no way! We were just…just…”

Dan reddened in his face from embarrassment, but his insides were squirming. How could Nat say that?! Once minute I think she likes me and the next she’s hating me! Girls are weird…

“Are you two sure?” the lady asked. “You  and him,” she pointed to Dan, “would make a cute couple ya’ know…”

No wonder no one comes to her store. She’s too nosy.

“Yes, we are sure. We’re just friends that went to go see…”

Dan backed her up. “…a movie. Umm…it was…Twilight, wait no…it was…”

Why did he say that?!

“Oh yeah!” Natalie laughed, but gave Dan a suspicious look. Her lips curled into a mischievious smile.

Dan piped up. “Yeah we just thought we’d stop in and take a quick break.”

With that, the lady seemed satisfied and took their order of two hot chocolates.

“Dan?” Natalie began. “Are you OK?”

Dan was staring at the table when he was brought back to earth by Natalie’s light shake.

“Oh……yeah. I guess…”

Natalie crossed her arms. “Dan, we all know you’re lame at lying. Just look at the whole thing with the waitress! And by-the-way, what was that all about with the Twilight thing?”

Dan drummed his fingers, looking all around him except for Natalie. “Ah…you know…I just spat something out.”

Natalie knew he was keeping something from her, and although she had a creeping feeling what is was, she dismissed the idea. If it was true…it would be mutual. Oh, never mind that.

The waitress came back a few minutes later to find the children in a nervous aura. She set the chocolates down and walked away. Natalie and Dan sipped their hot chocolates.

“Natalie, how’s your ankle?”

“It’s still throbbing, but luckily it’s not incapacitatingly painful,” she smiled.

Dan nodded his head and smiled as well.

Dan and Natalie had to obscure their faces a few times when police cars drove by. Their hearts almost leaped out of their chests when one police car parked right outside of the window in which they were sitting, but luckily the woman driving the car was just checking her radio. A minute later she had driven away.

“That was too close,” Dan exasperately said.

“Agreed,” Natalie said. “Let’s get out of here.”

Natalie scooted to the edge of her seat, and tried to walk. She winced and cried out in pain. Dan rushed over and put his arm around her shoulder for support. Natalie looked at Dan and smiled. Their faces were inches away from each other. She found her’s involuntarily moving closer to Dan’s, but Dan looked away at the waitress, who was staring at them with a lovestruck look on her face.

Dan frowned and shook his head. “She sprained her ankle, miss,” she explained to the waitress.

“Oh, surrrrre, darling Romeo.”

Dan’s eyebrows lifted in annoyance, and he rolled his eyes. Then he and Natalie made their way to the door. The waitress slipped by them and opened the door.

“Thank you, miss,” Natalie said to the waitress.

“My pleasure, Juliet!” she responded and lightly chuckled to herself as she went back into her store.

Both Dan and Natalie were irritated with the lady.

“I am never, not even once again in my lifetime, going back into that store,” Dan muttered.

Natalie agreed with him.

It was well past midnight when the two stumbled back home. Dan practically collapsed at the door, banging his hands to open. No answer. Dan hoisted Natalie up again for the umpteenth time, leaning on the door and pounding harder this time.

Finally the door flung open, and Dan tumbled to the ground.

“OW!” he muttered.

“WELL IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU TWO GOT HOME!!!” Amy yelled right in Dan’s ear.

“Wow, Amy. I never knew you could give such warm welcoming!” Dan spat out.

“Oh, you two are hopeless,” Natalie said. Amy noticed she was limping, and practically fell head over heels trying to help her to a chair.

“I’VE got it, Amy,” Dan said, bringing Natalie to the chair. There was an edge to his voice that didn’t just come from the fact that he just faceplanted into the floor. It was a snappy warning to back off.

Within the hour, Natalie was proposed to have been shot by a pistol in her ankle, however it simply strayed it. There were hardly any bullet fragments in her foot, and the ones that were there were at the surface. No need to go to the hospital, no need for surgery, no need for a long explaination as to how Natalie had gotten shot in the foot while in the zoo, and at that matter, why they were even in the zoo at midnight!

Ian Kabra pressed the doorbell and was let in by Dan.

“Hello Ian,” Dan said.

“Hello Dan”

For a second they stared at each other, like two wolves testing each other’s abilities.

“Well are you going to let me in, Daniel?” Ian bluntly stated.

“Goodbye Ian,” Dan said and closed the door. The muffled shouts of protest coming from Ian came out in short bursts like “Open the BLOODY DOOR!” and “MY BLOODY SISTER IS SHOT!”

Eventually, Dan re-opened the door for Ian, providing him with the comfort of personally tripping over the bunched-up carpet Dan had quickly made. Fuming, Ian turned on his heel and walked to the living room where the rest of the group, including Natalie, Amy, and Saladin, were waiting. Ian’s heart jumped at the sight of Amy, and his face melted like chocolate into a soft, kind one. Dan gagged behind Ian’s back. 
  • Posted at:

Atheist

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Wow! THANKS EVERYONE!!! *That really pumped me up to continue my story...:P*

I'm not gonna say anything more, but the next few posts will reveal a hidden identity that will be shockingly...well...never mind that...:P

I will post the next part soooooooooooooooooon...I just have to get this silly pre-chem project out of the way... 
  • Posted at:

Atheist

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

CONTINUE!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!! CONTINUE!!!
  • Posted at:

purpleunicorn655 aka HorsePurple91

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!"-Louis

"Simple, but effective"-Harry

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

Front sm

gymnasticsprincess4

aka EkaterinaDragon327

Oh my gosh! that was amazing! Never ever ever stop writing! you have an amazing skill!
  • Posted at:

Hi I'm Camila AKA gymnasticsprincess4 or EkaterinaDragon327

love Jesus!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Camila+Emily+Katelin=Cahill Four

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Umm...to answer your question, AquaEager38, I'm the only author. At least of this story. If you're talking about other authors, then, well idk. :P
  • Posted at:

Atheist

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

It was a new record! Dan wanted to thwack Ian with a frying pan even before he sat his satin-covered bum down!
Mental Note to Self: Stainless Steel frying pan for Christmas?

Dan felt the intense nausea come back as usual when Ian started to smooth talk his sister Amy.

She already has a boyfriend! E-V-A-N! Ian needs to at least talk to her bro before he starts love-gushing Amy! Plus, that would give me a reason to bash his head into the wall!

But something halted Dan’s thoughts. Ian was Natalie’s sister, so like would he, if it ever worked out, have to talk to Ian about…

No. Don’t say things like that. You’ve got better interests, like…

Like what?

Like, uh, Ninja Gaiden, and uh, Coke and Mentos, and…

N-A-T-A-L-I-E?

WHAT?! No! It’s just that…well…I don’t know…

Dan felt like Golum from The Lord of the Rings, with a multi-personality argument raging inside his head. Dan hoped it didn’t get to the point of a nuclear bomb explosion, or he might pop a blood vessel or something.

Dan sat on the floor opposite of Natalie, who was seated in a LA-Z chair. Her foot was propped up on a padded stool. Natalie was obviously still in pain, but she had taken some pain-relieving stuff and much of the severity of the pain had subsided. Fiske was away from the house for a few days, and Sinead was spending a few nights up in an apartment by MIT to listen in as a guest student.

Ian flourishly proposed that Natalie, according to his calculations, had been shot in the foot. Dan immediately knew that it was a guise to try to impress Amy, even though they had previously found Natalie’s condition even before Ian walked in the door.

Wow this idiot really DOES need a good whack from a pan!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I wanna thank you all for your posts...they really keep me inspired to keep writing! I am posting this right now on Sunday night, the 13 of Nov. BTW and so you all know that I will most likely not be posting another part ever again. JUST KIDDING!!!!! But seriously I don't think I'll be able to post the next part on Monday, or work on it at all. I'm really busy tomorrow, and it doesn't help that I have an espanol test on Wednesday that I have to study for and a exam on the Constitution on Friday. LOTS of studying. ugh :( oh well. After this week I am on thanksgiving break! yahoo!-ligans ;P  Then I'll DEFINITLY be able to write more, but not from Tuesday through Saturday hehehe :). I'll try not to let you all off on a cliffhanger...:)      

• Posted at:

Atheist

CLASSIFIED

PLEASE TRY TO WRITE MORE!!!!! I will die if u leave me with a cliffhanger! :D
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i love this story dan and natalie are one of my favorite couples besides ian and amy.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Awesome!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I understand but please write a.s.a.p.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cobraruby26

aka CobraRuby41

i love them all !!!!!!
  • Posted at:

cobraruby26 aka CobraRuby41

Daughter of Hades

lucian /Madrigal 

"You are afraid of everything except what you should fear." -Irina Spasky

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/18096

CLASSIFIED

Whata ya mean no one likes your posts! i read your story and i LOVED it! please write more! To tell the truth i'm kinda tired of the amy+ian=love stories, so yours was a awesome change-up! Thxs for writing it!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i like it keep writing
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Hey everyone! Just checking in...WOW look at all de comments! I never thought it'd be this popular! :P
I'm pretty busy dis week with the darn exams and stuff...and I need to study tonight and stuff btw it's wed. at 5 pm.
So I probably won't be able to write today, but you never know! Regardless, I WILL BE WRITING more on Friday, Sat Sun and Monday.
Just wanted to have a heads up so you guys know I didn't abandon the project...in fact it's just getting started...mwahaha...it takes time to plan it all too thought...:( whatevs! :P 
  • Posted at:

Atheist

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Also everyone I always add everyone's card who responds! :) As long as it's good and not like this stinks but yeah...:P
  • Posted at:

Atheist

CLASSIFIED

ADD MINE!!!! And PLEASE keep writing!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Alright everyone. I've spent a bit of time creating the plot, so this is only the beginning of the an intense chapter. Enjoy! And I'll try to write more so that you aren't on a cliffhangar too long...:P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the third day of resting at Headquarters, Natalie was back up on her injured ankle and could almost walk around without limping. After a dinner fit for a king-Alistair Oh’s Microwavable Burritos-Natalie and Ian prepared to leave the Cahill’s home and depart to their own mansion a few blocks away.

Natalie had spent the past three nights upstairs in the guest bedroom. Around ten minutes before it was time to leave, Natalie sat down on the bed and began to pack up the few possessions that Ian had brought over. She had no idea that a sane human being could actually survive three days without a full hair kit.

She was all alone when her cell phone beside her began to buzz softly. Sighing, Natalie picked up the phone and turned it on. She had received a text message from…

Suddenly Dan walked in the door and Natalie swiftly hid the phone underneath the covers of the bed.

“H…hey…um…Nat,” Dan stuttered out.

“Why hello Dan,” Natalie smiled.

“Just wanted to um…see how you’re coming with your packing.” Dan said.

“Oh, if there even is something to pack…Ian must’ve wanted to get back on me for the time I squirted whipped cream in his pants. And he thought the incident in Seoul was bad…”

Dan laughed. Such a cute laugh…Natalie thought to herself, and shook her head and smiled.

“Well,” Dan started. “I guess that you are fine packing.” He smiled again. Dan turned to leave.

“Wait,” Natalie spurted out involuntarily.

Dan looked back and raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah?”

“I…I just want to say thank you, Dan,” Natalie quietly said.

Dan was struck back. “Thanks for what, Nat?”

“Dan, without you I probably would not be here right now.”

“And without you neither would I,” Dan countered jokingly.

Natalie sighed. This was getting nowhere. “I guess it’s just that…I just want to say that…” For once in her life Natalie Kabra was at a loss of words.

“Yes?” Dan asked.

“…you were very brave Dan. Really.” Natalie muttered quietly.

Dan’s face blew up in an explosion of red, but he hid his face and turned.

“Umm…thanks Nat. You too.” He said before practically bounding out of the room.

Yet another conversation between them had gone awry. But Natalie had more important matters to assess. She waited a few seconds alone before unraveling her bed sheets and pulling out her cell phone. With an exasperated breath, Natalie pressed the on button and read the sender’s ID:

Unknown

Natalie didn’t like the looks of the game now. Reluctantly she pressed the screen to show the message.

The time has come. We must act quickly. You know what to do.

~V1       

• Posted at:

Atheist

1 , , 3 ... 15 , 16 , 17