Is it good?

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello! I was just looking at fandom things on Pinterest when I suddenly got this idea and I just had to write it. Anyway, here it is:

Chapter 1

I woke up to see blue.

Blue is the color of the sky, I thought.

I sat up. My neck screamed in agony. I was in a vast field with a forest surrounding it. In front of me, there were four objects. A backpack, bows and arrows, some throwing knives and a book.

I walked up to the four objects in front of me. I picked up the backpack and looked inside. Inside there was a canteen (filled with water), a sleeping bag, a rope, and a bag of dried fruit. I put the knives in the pack. I picked up the book and leafed through it. It turned out to be blank.

Great, I thought sarcastically, and shoved the book in the backpack.

It was then that I realized that I hadn’t even thought of my name. I thought hard, trying to remember.  

Ellyn Archer, I thought.

I put the backpack on and slung the quiver of arrows over shoulder. It was kind of uncomfortable, but I would manage. I picked up the bow and headed for the forest.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

agentclue77

Chapter 2

I trudged through the forest wracking my brain, thinking of how I could’ve gotten here.

All I could come up with was my name.

I had been walking for several hours now, my water canteen almost empty. Same went for my small food supply. It was getting dark now, and I would need to find a place to sleep. I considered the thought of sleeping on the ground, then the trees. I was thinking the trees would be my best bet. I wasn’t sure if I knew how to climb a tree or not. I probably didn’t, but I had a rope that could maybe get me up there.

I finally picked out a tree that looked sturdy enough to hold me, but not too high. I pulled out the rope and threw it over the branch I wanted, and then when the other side came down I knew I had thrown it over. I brought it up a bit and tied a knot, making a small circle type thing, then slipped the other end of the rope into it and pulled. It held. I started climbing up the tree.

When I finally reached the branch, I noticed a small nook inside the tree that would hold me in. I checked inside first for spiders or anything like that. Nothing. I made myself comfortable in there and slipped the sleeping bag over me to provide me warmth.

I couldn’t stop thinking about why I couldn’t remember anything. I could only remember little things like, my name and some of the books that I’ve read. One of them gave me an idea about why and how I got there. It was a book called The Maze Runner and it was about a guy who wakes up with no memory, other than his name, in this remote area surrounded by a maze. But I scrapped that idea a while ago.

I don’t know how long it took me before I finally drifted off to sleep but I woke up with birds chirping and sunlight shining bright, right in my face. I put the sleeping bag away, grabbed the rope and slid down.

I decided to start looking for water. Considering the fact that I was almost out of it. I walked for what seemed like hours. Finally, I found a lake. I rushed over and started drinking and re-filling my canteen.

I looked up and saw a boy.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Chapter 3

He looked about ten or eleven years old.

He had black hair and medium color skin. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, dark brown pants and combat boots.

“Hey!” I called.

He looked up, his icy, blue eyes got wide and he ran away.

“Wait!” I called and ran after him. He might’ve been small, but he was fast. When I finally caught up to him, I was out of breath. I took out my canteen and drank some water. I finally caught my breath, I said, “Who are you?”

“Who am I? Who are you?” He replied.

I sighed, “My name is Ellyn Archer. I haven’t really been able to remember anything else.”

“Well Ellyn, my name is Jack, Jack Murphy. I’ve been here for about a week.” He said. “And in case you were wondering you look about fourteen or fifteen, you have straight, blond hair, green eyes, and medium color skin. And you’re wearing a blue t-shirt, black jeans, and combat boots.”

I stared at Jack in amazement. I had never thought about my age, or what I looked like before. “Thanks. You look about ten or eleven. You have black hair and blue eyes. You’re wearing something similar to me.” It didn’t come out as fast as Jack said it, but at least I was able to tell him.

“Do you have anything to eat? I’ve been living off leaves for a few days.”

I didn’t have much dried fruit left, but I felt bad for the kid. I couldn’t imagine a ten year old kid living here alone living off leaves. “Yeah, I have some dried fruit. Do you want some?” He nodded and I wondered if he had anything. That’s when I noticed the backpack on his shoulder. I pulled out the fruit and asked, “Hey, Jack. What do you have in the backpack?”

“Well, I had some dried fruit like yours but I ate it all in the first day. I woke up and in front of me, there were three things. A backpack, knives, and a spear. I don’t have the slightest idea how to hunt, so I ate the fruit. I looked for some berries but there were none, so I started eating leaves. It was disgusting. But I managed to sallow it down and I survived.”

“Well, I have a bow and some arrows.” I didn’t really know if I was able to hunt. If I once knew, it’s long gone now.

“Can you hunt?” He asked me.

“I can try.” I replied.

“Well, let’s go find something then.” 

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

midnightmystery199

Branch: Lucian

This is so good! CONTINUE!!!

• Posted at:

Avengers Assemble!-CaptaiAmerica

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor~Effie Trinket

Please Tommy Please-Newt (The Glue)

We're masterminds-Eli Frieden

Front sm

agentclue77

@MM199 Thank you! Nobody has really noticed it. Well, according to the poll they have, they just think it's pretty bad. Don't worry, I won't let that affect me, because really, I don't care if they think it's bad. For the people who don't like it: thank you, for your consideration.  Anyway, for the one person who actually likes it, here's Chapter 4!

Chapter 4

We had been at it for hours.

We had seen a couple birds, but since I really had no practice hunting I didn't shoot anything. Correction, I shot things, I just didn't actually kill anything. After about three hours of trying to shoot something, we saw a deer. Just as I was going to shoot it Jack broke down and started crying. “Hey, Jack. Are you okay?”

“I know we have to eat.” He sniffed. “But” Sniff. “I just got this random memory,” Sniff. “Where a deer’s mom got shot and,” Sniff. “I just” He brought his knees up to his chest, buried his face in his hands, and started sobbing.

I knelt down and spoke to him softly, “Jack.”

He looked up at me, his face streamed with tears. “Yeah?” Sniff.

“If you don’t want me to kill the deer, that’s fine with me.”

“Really?” Sniff.

“Yeah, let’s head over to the lake to see if we can catch some fish.”

“Okay.” He said and he gave me a big hug.

I found out that I'm pretty good at tying knots and making nets. We had gotten some vines and I started tying them in a way that would make a net. We caught about 3 or 4 fishes and figured that would hold us off for a little less than a week. We refilled our canteens with water and as I was twisting the cap on my canteen, Jack tapped me on the shoulder.

“Hey, Ellyn.” He said.

“Yeah?”

“Who are they?”  I looked up at him and saw that he was pointing to something. I turned my head and saw what he was pointing to.

Two people, a boy and a girl. The girl had red hair, done into a braid, and was probably right around my age. She was wearing the same thing I was. The boy also had red hair and looked just a little older than her. He was wearing the same thing Jack was. I think he saw us staring at them because he whispered something in the girl’s ear and they started making their way over to us.

“Hi.” The boy said. “I’m Dylan, I’m sixteen and that’s my little sister Claire, she’s fourteen.”

“Nice to meet you.” I said. “My name is Ellyn, I’m fourteen and that’s-”

“Hi! I’m Jack.” Jack said and extended his hand out. Dylan and Claire shook it.

“So, how’d you guys get here?” Claire asked “We both woke up in a field about three days ago with eight things in front of us. Two backpacks, two sets of knives, one bow and some arrows, and one spear. So we split the stuff between the both of us.”

“Yeah, that was pretty much the same for us.” I said.

Jack elbowed me, “Hey, Ellyn. It’s getting pretty dark. I think we should go find somewhere to cook this and get some rest.”

Dylan spoke up, “We have a place where we’ve been taking shelter.”

“Really?” I asked. “Where?”

“C’mon. I’ll show you.” He said, gesturing us to follow him.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfbulldog81

This is getting interesting! Please continue!!! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

@ED81 Thanks so much! 

Chapter 5

It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen.

There was crystal blue lake with a water fall. Lush, green trees (some even had fruit on them) and bushes surrounding it. Some of the bushes had colorful flowers on them and some had berries. There was even a strawberry patch.

“Whoa.” I breathed.

“Where did you guys take shelter?” Jack asked.

“There’s a cave behind that waterfall.” Claire said, pointing to the waterfall.

We followed Dylan and Claire behind the water fall and found ourselves in a spacious but cozy cave.

“Jack, I’ll go with Dylan to get some firewood and some fruit.” I said turning to look at Jack. “You stay here with Claire. Got it?”

“Got it.” Jack said.

“Dylan, come with me.”

“Whoa, whoa, wait.” He said. “Since when did you suddenly become the boss?”

“Well, I just figured we needed firewood to heat the fish up, and I decided that you and I would go.”

“Well, I’m the oldest, and Claire and I found this place first so-”

“Are we really arguing over whose going to go get firewood!?” I asked, my voice rising.

“No! I’m arguing over who gets to be leader and you’re arguing about firewood!”

“Okay!” Claire said coming in between us. “You guys just barely met forty-five minutes ago, stop arguing about dumb little things and go get the firewood.”

“Fine.” I said, walking outside.

“Fine.” I heard Dylan say.

The place looked even prettier at night. The stars hung like grapes and the water shimmered in the moonlight.

“I’ll go get the wood, you go get the fruit.” Dylan said.

“Okay.” I walked over to the strawberry patch and started gathering strawberries. When it seemed like I had enough I grabbed a big leaf, put them on top and grabbed a vine to tie the leaf up like a bag.  I put it in in my backpack and walked over to the fruit trees. There was apple, orange lemon, and I found a grape vine. I picked some of each and put the grapes where I put the strawberries. The rest I just put in the bag. I made my back to the cave and I saw Dylan sitting on a rock beside the waterfall, the firewood was next to him. I found myself staring at him. I didn’t know why. I mean, we just got into an argument. But for some reason, I was. Sure, he was scrawny and his face had two three pimples, but he was kind of cute in a way…

Stop it! I told myself and shook my head to get rid of the thought. I walked over to the rock and sat down next to him. “Hey.” I said. “Sorry about, you know.”

“Yeah. Me too.”

“You did find the cave first and-”

“No, I get it.” He said.

“So we’re good?” I asked.

“Yeah, we’re good.” He said looking at me and he smiled, “We should head back to the cave. Jack and Claire are probably getting worried about us.”

“Yeah.” I said getting up from the rock. We walked behind the waterfall and back into the cave.

“What took so long!?” Jack said running up to me. “We were starting to think that you guys were being murdered!”

I laughed, “No, we’re fine.”

“Well then, let’s eat!” Claire said.

Dylan started up the fire and heated up the fish. We all sat around the fire eating fish and fruit. The warmth of the fire felt nice. When we finished eating, we all found spots lay down. I was starting drift off to sleep when I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. It was Jack.

“Ellyn?” He asked. “You awake?”

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“I just wanted to say thanks for taking me in. I know we’ve only known each other for a day, but you’re like an older sister to me.”

“Aw, thanks.” I said, tousling his hair. “You’re like a little brother to me. Now get some rest.”

“Okay.” He said, crawling back over to his spot.

I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfbulldog81

No problemo! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

Chapter 6

That night, I had a weird dream.

I was walking through some sort of city, reading a book, when I felt something pointy sink into my neck and everything went black.

I woke up with a start and sat up on the cave floor. Everyone was still sleeping. The cave was a shimmering blue from the reflection of the sun on the waterfall. I rubbed my head with my hand. Was that a dream?  Or was it a memory? Whatever it was, it was the first real clue to how we all ended up here.

I stood up and decided to go outside. The place was alive with animals. Colorful birds flew overhead. There were squirrels in the trees and cute little bunnies hopping around on the floor. There was a momma duck swimming around in the lake with her ducklings.

I decided to go take a look around the place. I walked around the waterfall and found a series of waterfalls farther away, some concealed by bushes. I looked at them. It was then that realized how smelly I must be. I mean, sure I’ve only been here for three days, but I’ve been walking around in the forest and sweating like crazy.

I figured the best thing to do would be to shower. I looked back and didn’t see any of them. I walked over to the waterfalls concealed by bushes and checked one more time if any of them were coming. I hesitated, then took my shirt, my shoes, my pants, and any of my underclothes off and laid them on a rock nearby. I stood under the water falls and rubbed my body clean. It felt so good to be clean after rolling around in the dirt for almost three days. When I was finished, I stepped out and put my clothes and shoes back on. I ran my fingers through my hair to detangle it.

I made my way back to the cave. When I got there I saw Jack waking up. “Good morning Jack.”

“Mornin’ Ellyn.” He said sleepily.

Just then, Dylan and Claire woke up.

“Hey, why is your hair wet?” Dylan asked.

“I took a shower over-” I replied.

“You took a shower where anybody can wake up and see you?” Jack piped up.

I felt my face warm up and I glared at him, “No. I found another set of waterfalls.”

“Where?” Claire asked.

“Just a little further up than this.”

“We should go check it out then.” Dylan said.

“Yeah, but we should eat some breakfast first.”

“I’ll go with Jack to get some berries. And we can heat up the leftover fish.” Claire said. “C’mon Jack.”

Jack looked at me then jumped up from the floor. That left me alone with Dylan.

“I’ll start heating up the fish.” I say.

“Yeah. Do you want me to start the fire?”

“Oh, right, the fire. I can’t heat up a fish if I don’t have a fire going.”

“So is that a yes then?” He asks me.

I nodded.

Once he started the fire, I started heating the fish up. I wondered if I should tell Dylan about my strange dream/memory, but I decided to wait until everyone was in here. Jack and Claire came in each with a leaf of berries.

“We’re back!” Jack said.

“Great! Let’s eat. I’m starving.” I said. Once we started eating, I decided to tell them about my dream/memory. I coughed to get they’re attention. They all looked at me. “I had a weird dream last night and I think it might be a clue to how we all got here.”

“Well, let’s hear it then.” Jack said.

“Okay, well, I was walking through a city reading a book, when I felt something prick my neck and then everything went black.”

“That’s strange.” said Claire. “Either it was an actual memory, or just a weird dream.”

“I’m going with the memory part.” Said Jack.

“Well, one things for sure.” I said. “It’s the first real clue to how we all got here.”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*claps* More, more!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Branch: Janus

This is good! Can I ask a few questions?

1. Is Ellyn having a crush on Dylan or Jack.

2. What are the hunting things for?

3. Why would Ellyn need a blank book?

4. Are you going to write more chapters?

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Front sm

agentclue77

Thank you to anyone who has read this story and liked it! Anyway, more mystery to come in...CHAPTER 7!!!

Chapter 7

We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

“Let’s head over to the waterfall.” Jack piped up.

I lead the way, since I was the only one who knew how to get there. Jack’s eyes widened when we got there.

“I didn’t know there were this many waterfalls in the world!” He said.

I laughed, “Yeah, well you guys are all pretty stinky. I think you should shower-”

“What if someone sees me?” Jack asked.

“Where did you take yours?” Claire asked.

I pointed, “You see where those bushes are?” She nodded. “Okay, well, there are a few waterfalls behind the bushes. That’s where.”

“Are you sure I’ll be covered?” Jack asked.

“Positive.” I assured him.

Claire went first, then Dylan. Jack went last. While Jack was taking his shower, I remembered the book that was in my pack. Quickly, I took it out and opened it again. That’s when I noticed the pen taped inside. I took the tape off and examined the pen. It looked normal. I clicked it, hoping something cool would happen when I clicked it. Nothing happened. I started writing in the book. I wrote:

Peeta and I grow back together. There are still moments when he clutches the back of a chair and hangs on until the flashbacks are over. I wake screaming from nightmares of mutts and lost children. But his arms are there to comfort me. And eventually his lips. On the night I feel that thing again, the hunger that overtook me on the beach, I know this would have happened anyway. That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that.

So after, when he whispers, "You love me. Real or not real?"

I tell him, "Real."

It seemed familiar to me, but I couldn’t place it. Then, it occurred to me that it was the part in the book that I was reading in my dream/memory. I looked down at the book again and saw the words slowly disappearing. “What the?”

“What?” Dylan asked.

“Look.” I said, handing him the book.

“That’s so weird.” He said. “Claire! Jack! Get over here!”

“What happened?” Claire asked.

“Yeah, what’s wrong?” Jack asked, tying  his shoes and walking over.

“Check this out.” Dylan said, handing them the book. By that point the only words that were left were:

I tell him, "Real."

“Why is it disappearing?” Claire asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

Dylan looked like he was thinking hard, then he snapped his fingers and said, “What if the words are transmitting to whoever put us here?”

“Maybe.” Jack said, also thinking hard.

“There’s two things we need to figure out.” Claire said. “One, why it’s doing that. And two, why only Ellyn got the book.”

“We’ll have to figure that out later.” I said. “Right now, we should refill our canteens with water, and go continue exploring. We had no idea these waterfalls were here, who knows what else there could be.”  

“You’re right.” Dylan said.

I stood up from the rock I was sitting on. “So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go!”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

@BN127 Thank you

1. Dylan. Jack is more like her little brother to her.

2. You'll see.

3. There is a clue in the chapter I just posted.

4. Yes.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

midnightmystery199

PLEASE. MORE. SOON!!!

• Posted at:

Avengers Assemble!-CaptaiAmerica

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor~Effie Trinket

Please Tommy Please-Newt (The Glue)

We're masterminds-Eli Frieden

Front sm

agentclue77

I really don't know what to put up here so, here's Chapter 8!

Chapter 8

We hadn’t seen anything in almost three hours.

“C’mon Ellyn.” Jack whined. “We’ve been walking for almost three hours, and we still need to get back to the cave.”

“Fine.” I said. I didn’t want to admit it, but he was right. It was starting to get dark, we still needed to get back to the cave, and we hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast. We started back to the cave and by the time we got there, it was already dark.

“Jack.” I said turning to him. “You and Claire, get back into the cave. Dylan and I will collect firewood and some more fruit. Got it?”

“Got it.” Claire said, taking Jack into the cave.

“So, we’ll do what we did last night.” Dylan said, turning to me. “I’ll go get the wood, you go get the fruit.”

“Okay.” I said. I walked back to where I picked the strawberries. I picked strawberries, grapes, and berries. I walked back and found Dylan sitting in the same place he was last time. He seemed to be thinking about something. I walked over and sat next to him.

“Ellyn?” He asked me.

“Yeah?”

“Do you think that whoever put us here, wanted us dead?”

“Well,” I said. “I think that if they wanted us dead, they wouldn’t put us here with things to survive.”

“But like you said this morning, in your dream, you were just walking and someone injected you with something that made you pass out.”

“Well-”

He turned to me, his honey-brown eye glinted in the moonlight. “What if the people that put us here, are our own parents? If we even have parents.”

I expected something like this from Jack, who broke down crying when I was going to shoot a deer. “I’m sure we do, and if we did, I’m sure they love us and they wouldn’t put us in some forest.”

“I know it’s just, what if they did. And who knows for what reason?”

Don’t ask me what I was thinking, but I leaned in and pressed my lips against his.

“Hey Ellyn! Claire and I are-” I pulled away from Dylan as soon I heard the voice. Standing there, opened mouthed was Jack.

I felt my face warm up. I glanced at Dylan, his face was bright red. I was hoping my face wasn’t as red as it felt.

“Jack!” I heard Claire shout. “What’s going on out there?”

Jack ran back into the cave and I’m sure he told Claire what happened because a few seconds later I heard, “THEY DID WHAT!?”

“I-uh-I-just-” I stammered.

He stood up from the rock and went back inside cave. I followed him inside. He started the fire and heated up the fish. Dylan and I both ate our food in silence while Jack and Claire stared at us as if we had just grown three heads and a tail. We went to bed.

And I had another dream/memory.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD XD XD Classic. XD "THEY DID WHAT!?" XD I loved the part were you put the epilogue for the Hunger Games. :) I love that epliogue. But still: "THEY DID WHAT!?" XD XD XD

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

Thank you! I will probably be posting Chapter 9 later today.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Yay! Chapter 9!

Chapter 9

I was lying on a table, a light shining in my face. The only thing I had on was a blue hospital gown. I heard a beeping noise, and realized that it was one of those hospital machines. There were three faces in front of me. They looked like doctors. I heard them saying things,

“How’s the boy?” A deep voice asked.

“Alright, like this one.” This one sounded like a girl. She turned to another guy. “How are the siblings?”

“Eh. The girl freaked out and started sobbing. Muttering something that I couldn’t understand.” He picked something up on the table. “I had to inject her with some more tranquilizer serum. As for the boy, he didn’t wake up once.”

I felt something prick my arm and I winced. The last thing I heard before passing out again was, “It’s okay Ellyn. You’re going to be fine. When you wake up, everything is going to be different.”

I woke up with a start. Hyperventilating, I sat up. The sun was just starting to rise. What was that? Claire freaked out? And what was they tranquilizer serum they were talking about?

I heard someone sniffling. I turned my head and saw Jack in a corner sobbing. I crawled over to him. “Jack? Are you okay?”

“Yeah.” He sniffed. “I just had this weird dream, where I was on a table, with three people talking. It sounded like they were talking about you, Dylan, and Claire. I woke up, kinda freaked out and started crying.”

So Jack had that dream too. “It’s okay. You’re okay now.” I hugged him. “Tell you what, how about we grab the net and go catch some more fish.”

“Okay.”

I brought my backpack with me, took the net out, and told Jack to gather some more grapes. I caught about six fishes. Jack came back with a handful of grapes. I took them out of his hand and put them in leaf-bag. I told him to go back in the cave and get the other canteens so we can refill them. He came back outside with his, Dylan’s, and Claire’s canteens. He refilled his and Claire’s, and I refilled mine and Dylan’s.

He was filling Claire’s up when he asked me, “So, about what I saw last night.” He started.

I felt my face heat up; I really didn’t want to talk about when I kissed Dylan.

“Why did you kiss Dylan? I mean, you’d only known him for a day.” He said.

“I know, I know.” I said. “I don’t know what I was thinking. It felt almost like a magnetic pull.”

“Oh.” He said. “When I told Claire, she started freaking out and screaming.”

“Yeah, I heard her.” I said. “You and Claire better not have been kissing either.”

“Gross!” He shouted.

I laughed. “We should get back inside. Dylan and Claire are probably waking up by now.”

“You don’t want to be late for your boyfriend?” He said in an annoying tone.

So, he’s already teasing me about it. Go figure. I wet my hand and threw water on him. He yelped and I laughed. We got up and made our way inside the cave.     

Dylan and Claire were already awake, starting the fire. I took a fish out and started heating it up. When it was done, I cut the fish into four pieces, set out the grapes and we ate our breakfast.

Jack decided to tell everyone about his dream. “I had a weird dream last night.” He said. “I was on a table, with three people talking. It sounded like they were talking about Ellyn, Dylan, and Claire.”

“I had that dream too.” I said.

Jack looked at me stunned. “You did?”

“Yeah. And the last words I heard before everything going black were: ‘It’s okay Ellyn. You’re going to be fine. When you wake up, everything is going to be different.’”

“That is so weird.” Claire said. “Two weird dream-memory things in a row?”

“Yeah, I know.” I remembered yesterday with the book, and how we tried to look for something that could get us out of here, and how we didn’t find anything. It then occurred to me that we were only in a small part of the cave and that there could be so much more. “We should check the cave out.” I said.

“What?” Dylan asked me.

I was glad he was actually talking to me. After last night, I wasn’t sure he would even make eye contact with me. “We should check the cave out. Remember yesterday when we couldn’t find anything in the woods? Well, maybe it’s because we were looking in the wrong place!”

“Let’s go!” Jack said.

Before we left, I took out my pen and examined it again. That’s when I noticed the small button on the side. I pushed it, hoping for something cool to happen (maybe it would turn into a sword), but the only thing that happened was a light that shined through the pen hole. A flashlight. That’s what the pen does. Figures. Well, at least we had a light.

We navigated our way through the cave/tunnel with my penlight. I found out that I have an extreme fear of spiders. Every time I saw one I started screaming and hyperventilating like crazy. And every time, Jack, Claire, and Dylan had to calm me down.

After about three hours, we reached the end of the tunnel and found strange writing on the wall.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Okay, so I need ideas for the strange writing on the wall. If you have ideas, post below!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

blizzardnight127

So AgentClue I think the writing can be divided into four parts (one for each character) and each part describes their own part like a dream/memory.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Front sm

mistdragon846

If other people had this 'adventure' like the 4 characters, how about if the writing says how other people survived there, giving them ideas how to survive and thus furthering the story? If it was just them that is experiencing this, you can take Blizzard's idea

• Posted at:

~AurorAustralis~

9/18/2018.

probably will never post on here, so if u see my sig hello!!

i used to be here 2 yrs ago; nostalgia led me to visiting this place again

hope y'all are doing well, peace -

Owof thSunrise

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Front sm

agentclue77

Both ideas were great but I had to choose just one but I wanted who make it fair, so after an elaborate game of bubblegum-bubblegum-in-a-dish-how-many-pieces-do-you-wish? It came up to...MISTDRAGON'S!!! Blizzard, your idea was great, but MistDragon846 won fair and square. Chapter 10 will probably be posted later this week.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

mistdragon846

Yay! :) Keep up the good work!

• Posted at:

~AurorAustralis~

9/18/2018.

Owof thSunrise

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Front sm

agentclue77

Okay, so @MD846 I had to tweak it a little, but the idea of it is still there.

Chapter 10

It was in this weird language.

“Probably Latin.” Claire said. Then she said, “I got this.” She went up to the wall and started rubbing her hand against it. After a few minutes, she muttered, “Got it.” The wall opened up to reveal a room.

We all stared open mouthed at her. Where the heck did she learn how to do that?

“What?” She asked.

“How did you that?” Dylan asked her.

“I don’t know how I did it.” She said, embarrassed. “I just knew.”

It was at that point that my flashlight died. “Really?” I said. “You couldn’t have long lasting batteries in this thing?” That was when I noticed the eerie glow coming from inside the room. “We should probably go in-”

“I don’t want to.” Jack said.

“Okay, fine.” I said. “Two of us will go in, and two of us will stay out here. Dylan, come-”

“Oh no!” Claire said. “I’m letting you and Dylan go in a dark room together, alone.” I felt my face heat up, I looked over at Dylan and his was bright red. “I’ll go with Ellyn.” She said, pointing to herself.

“Hey Ellyn.” Dylan called as I was about to go in. “Be careful.”

I nodded and walked inside. Claire followed close behind. We couldn’t see very well so we walked toward the glow. When we reached it, we saw that it was a fire pit.

“But how is it still burning?” I asked.

“I just remembered something!” She said. “A long time ago, people used to burn fires that lasted an eternity. They called it The Eternal Flame.”

“So, the fires always burned?” I asked.

She nodded, “Yup.”

“What about when it rains?”

“Still burns.”

“What about strong winds?”

“Still burns.”

“What about when-”

“What do you not get about still burns!?” She shouted annoyed.

“Anyway, what you’re saying is that this is an eternal flame?”

She nodded. Then, she grabbed two, thick sticks of wood and stuck the tip of each of them into the fire. The tips ignited in flame. She handed one of them to me. “It will provide us light.” she said.

I could see the room clearly now. It was pretty much like a cave, with shelves along every wall. I walked up to one of the shelves. It had some papers on it. The papers were covered in dust, so I blew it off. I picked one them up and examined it. It said:

I woke up in this place with no memory except my name. My name is Henry Rogers. I met three other people, who had the same experience I did. It wasn’t much longer than that when I stared to remember things in my dreams. I was terrified, and then

There was a lot crossed out here that I couldn’t make out. The paper continued:

Two of us have died; we almost reached the end of this nightmare. The other person and I are very sick and don’t have time left. If anyone else finds this, there is a map on the back of this paper. Follow it, and you will reach the end. I have one last thing to say:

Remember…

I was stunned. I turned the paper over and saw the map. I figured that I should show this to the others when we are all together. Carefully, I rolled it up and put it in my pack.

I walked back to Claire and saw that she was inspecting a metal cube. “We better take this back.” She finally said.

I nodded, “Yeah. I found something that we should probably take back too.”

She stood up and we made our way back to the tunnel. When we finally got back, I saw Dylan pacing worriedly and Jack sitting, with his knees brought up to his chest, looking worried.

When they finally spotted us their faces lit up. Jack ran over to hug me, and Dylan hugged Claire. After he hugged her, he wrapped his arms around me. He let me go as fast as he hugged me.

“I uh, I’m just glad you’re okay.” He said, his face tinting red.

I smiled; I really hoped my face wasn’t as red as it felt.

“We found some things you guys might want to see.” Claire said. “We should probably look at it back in the cave.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Okay, so @MD846 I had to tweak it a little, but the idea of it is still there.

Chapter 10

It was in this weird language.

“Probably Latin.” Claire said. Then she said, “I got this.” She went up to the wall and started rubbing her hand against it. After a few minutes, she muttered, “Got it.” The wall opened up to reveal a room.

We all stared open mouthed at her. Where the heck did she learn how to do that?

“What?” She asked.

“How did you that?” Dylan asked her.

“I don’t know how I did it.” She said, embarrassed. “I just knew.”

It was at that point that my flashlight died. “Really?” I said. “You couldn’t have long lasting batteries in this thing?” That was when I noticed the eerie glow coming from inside the room. “We should probably go in-”

“I don’t want to.” Jack said.

“Okay, fine.” I said. “Two of us will go in, and two of us will stay out here. Dylan, come-”

“Oh no!” Claire said. “I’m letting you and Dylan go in a dark room together, alone.” I felt my face heat up, I looked over at Dylan and his was bright red. “I’ll go with Ellyn.” She said, pointing to herself.

“Hey Ellyn.” Dylan called as I was about to go in. “Be careful.”

I nodded and walked inside. Claire followed close behind. We couldn’t see very well so we walked toward the glow. When we reached it, we saw that it was a fire pit.

“But how is it still burning?” I asked.

“I just remembered something!” She said. “A long time ago, people used to burn fires that lasted an eternity. They called it The Eternal Flame.”

“So, the fires always burned?” I asked.

She nodded, “Yup.”

“What about when it rains?”

“Still burns.”

“What about strong winds?”

“Still burns.”

“What about when-”

“What do you not get about still burns!?” She shouted annoyed.

“Anyway, what you’re saying is that this is an eternal flame?”

She nodded. Then, she grabbed two, thick sticks of wood and stuck the tip of each of them into the fire. The tips ignited in flame. She handed one of them to me. “It will provide us light.” she said.

I could see the room clearly now. It was pretty much like a cave, with shelves along every wall. I walked up to one of the shelves. It had some papers on it. The papers were covered in dust, so I blew it off. I picked one them up and examined it. It said:

I woke up in this place with no memory except my name. My name is Henry Rogers. I met three other people, who had the same experience I did. It wasn’t much longer than that when I stared to remember things in my dreams. I was terrified, and then

There was a lot crossed out here that I couldn’t make out. The paper continued:

Two of us have died; we almost reached the end of this nightmare. The other person and I are very sick and don’t have time left. If anyone else finds this, there is a map on the back of this paper. Follow it, and you will reach the end. I have one last thing to say:

Remember…

I was stunned. I turned the paper over and saw the map. I figured that I should show this to the others when we are all together. Carefully, I rolled it up and put it in my pack.

I walked back to Claire and saw that she was inspecting a metal cube. “We better take this back.” She finally said.

I nodded, “Yeah. I found something that we should probably take back too.”

She stood up and we made our way back to the tunnel. When we finally got back, I saw Dylan pacing worriedly and Jack sitting, with his knees brought up to his chest, looking worried.

When they finally spotted us their faces lit up. Jack ran over to hug me, and Dylan hugged Claire. After he hugged her, he wrapped his arms around me. He let me go as fast as he hugged me.

“I uh, I’m just glad you’re okay.” He said, his face tinting red.

I smiled; I really hoped my face wasn’t as red as it felt.

“We found some things you guys might want to see.” Claire said. “We should probably look at it back in the cave.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Sorry for the weird double post thingy...

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO!!!

Chapter 11

Claire took the cube out when we got back to the cave.

When she set it down, a hologram came up. An older woman with white hair tied up into a bun, started talking:

We have failed this experiment countless times. It has been to see what type of survival skills children had. This is the last time we will do it. If it fails, well then we will see how that goes. That’s all for now.

The hologram shut off and we all stared in shock. This has all been just to see what type of survival skills we have? There’s something that we’re not getting.

“What?” Jack said.

“I don’t even know.” Claire said.

“I have something.” I pipe up.  

“What do you have?” Dylan asked.

“This.” I pulled out the map and showed it to them. “We could use this to get out of here.” I said.

The map looked like one of those old treasure maps you would see in movies. It had a dotted line (which was the trail we were supposed to take), and a big red X where he trail ended. I guessed that was the place where we were free.

“We should probably follow this map.” Claire said.

“You think?” I asked her, sarcastically.

She glared at me then said, “But it’s getting dark, and we should probably heat up the leftover fish, and gather some strawberries.” She glared at me and Dylan, “And the only reason I’m letting you two go out there alone, is because 1) Dylan is the only one who knows where to get wood, and 2) Ellyn has been the one to gather the most fruit.”

We nodded and headed outside. He went to gather fire wood, and I went to go gather some more fruit. I walked over and picked some strawberries, and headed back. I found Dylan sitting in his usual spot. I walked over and sat down. “You know, I’m really sorry about last night.” I said.

He turned to me, “Yeah. Me too. It just kind of weirded me out a little.”

“Yeah, I know.” I said.  

“We should probably get back inside.” Dylan said.

“Yeah, we should.” I said, stood up, and headed back inside.

We heated up the fish, ate dinner, and went to sleep.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

mistdragon846

Bump! (What does that even mean?)

• Posted at:

~AurorAustralis~

9/18/2018.

Owof thSunrise

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Front sm

mistdragon846

Bump

• Posted at:

~AurorAustralis~

9/18/2018.

Owof thSunrise

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Front sm

hatindigo6

Amazing, love the divergent hologram reference back there

• Posted at:

Don't look at someone and cry about it, Look at someone and make something happen

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentclue77

Thanks so much everyone! Be expecting Chapter 12 sometime soon.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Chapter 12 is here!

Chapter 12

Surprisingly, I didn't have a weird dream/memory thingy.

By the time I woke up, Dylan and Claire were already awake, heating the fish up. I crawled over to Jack and shook him gently, waking him up. He groaned.

“C’mon Jack.” I said softly. “It’s time to wake up.”

He groaned louder, then sat up

I guess Dylan and Claire finally noticed us, because Claire said, “C’mon guys. Time for breakfast.”

I looked down to where she was setting the food up. I saw four pieces of fish (one for each of us), and an assortment of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. We all sat down and started eating. As we were eating, we all discussed the plans for the day.

“So I think that we should follow that map thingy today.” Claire said.

“Yeah, we probably should.” Dylan said.

“Yeah.” I said. “But, who knows how long that’s going to take us.” I put in. “So we should pack up our backpacks with plenty of food, water, and we should bring our hunting supplies along.”

“You should go fill up the water and gather more food while we pack everything up.” Claire said.

So, I went outside to gather all the supplies that we needed. I walked over to where the strawberries were and picked an assortment of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and black berries. I also picked some grapes, apples, and oranges. I grabbed five big leaves and wrapped each of the berries (and the grapes) in separate “bags” and put each of them in my pack. Then, I put the apples and oranges in my backpack.

I took out each one of our canteens and filled them up as full as they would go.

I figured that we should probably eat some type of meat other than fish. I took out my bow and my quiver full of arrows, drew an arrow, and aimed at a bird, hoping that I would actually hit it this time. I released the arrow and the bird dropped to the ground, dead.

I picked it up, and washed the blood off. When I was done, I picked it up and took everything I had found back to the cave.

When I got back inside, all the back packs had been packed up, the only thing that was needed were the canteens full of water.

“Here.” I said, handing each person their canteens. “I even killed a bird just to kind of have a change from fish.” I said.

“Nice.” Claire said. “Well, we should probably get going.”

And we were off.

<><><> 

We followed the map and found out that the big set of waterfalls was on our way to wherever the big X was. I ordered everyone (including me) to shower again. Dylan went first, then Claire, then Jack, then me. When I was done, I detangled my hair and braided it.

We walked along the trail for two more hours before Jack insisted that we have some lunch. We all sat down while Dylan started the fire to cook the bird. We all shared the bird four ways and still left some for later. Jack and I ate an orange and Dylan and Claire ate and apple.

We had just finished packing everything back up when we heard the growl.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

WARNING: Be prepaered to get sad in this chapter!

Chapter 13

We all turned our heads in that direction.

Three giant bears had gathered around us. Jack’s eyes were wide with terror. I took out my bow, slung the quiver of arrows over my shoulder, and drew an arrow. Claire took out the throwing knives, and Dylan grabbed his spear. We all formed a human shield around Jack.

“Hide!” I told him when I glanced over my shoulder.

He nodded and ran away.

Each one of us took a bear. I flung arrows but they kept missing. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Dylan’s bear was lying on the ground, dead.

Finally, drawing my last arrow, it hit the bear right in the head and it dropped it the ground. Its lifeless body made a thump as it hit the ground.

Dylan had gone to help Claire. He killed it, looked back, and gasped. Claire was lying on the ground.

“Claire?” He asked, his eyes moistening with tears. “Claire wake up! Claire please! C’mon wake up!” He buried his face in her shirt and sobbed.

I walked over to him and sat down, sitting on my knees. “Dylan.” I said softly. “Maybe she’s-”

“No!” He said turning to me. “She has to be alive! She has to be!”

But it was too late.

Claire was dead.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aw, poor Claire. :'( (THEY DID WHAT!?! :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

hatindigo6

You must post more!

• Posted at:

Don't look at someone and cry about it, Look at someone and make something happen

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

Front sm

agentclue77

I know I have said this before but, I want to thank anyone who has read and liked this story! And, I'm planning on making it a series. A trilogy to be exact. Anywho! Chapter 14!

Chapter 14

Jack came from wherever he was hiding.

“What’s wrong?” He asked when he saw Dylan sobbing.

“Claire’s dead.” I said sadly. I was on verge of tears.

“Oh.” He said. I saw tears stream down his face although his expression was blank.

“Dylan.” I said softly. “Do you want to move on?”

He looked up, his face streaked with tears, and nodded. “But first, we should bury her.”

“Okay.” I said, then looked at Jack. “Jack?”

He nodded, “Okay.”

<><><> 

Dylan and Jack somehow figured out how to dig a hole large enough to put Claire in.

Meanwhile, I went to go search for some flowers. I found some pink, orange, and yellow lilies and some baby’s breath.

Using some vines, I fashioned a basket to put them in. Don’t ask me how I did it; I guess I just have a knack for it. I put the flowers in and made my way back to where Dylan and Jack were waiting.

It was my job to put the flowers around her before we put the dirt back in the hole. I suddenly got some random memory from a book called The Hunger Games, where a little girl named Rue dies and the main character, Katniss Everdeen, puts flowers around her dead body.

When I finally finished, Jack put the dirt back in the hole, and on top of Claire. Dylan’s head was hung low the whole time.

When Jack was done, I heard Dylan whisper, “I’m sorry Claire.”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

hatindigo6

Only if you could get this published

• Posted at:

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

Front sm

agentclue77

Chapter 15

By the time we were done, it was already sunset.

We still had fire wood from lunch and I cooked up some fish. I also set out some grapes. When we were done eating dinner, we tried to figure out the best place to sleep.

“We could try the trees.” I suggested.

“I don’t think I can climb that high.” Jack said.

“What about the ground?” Dylan asked. It was the first time that I had heard Dylan speak since Claire’s burial.

“Okay.” I said. “Dylan and I will take turns taking watch. I’ll take first watch.”

“Okay.” Jack said.

We set up our campsite (if that’s what you call backpacks serving as pillows) and soon after that I heard Jack snoring.

Not long after that, I had started to drift off to sleep but I kept catching myself before I could. Dylan came over and sat down next to me.

“You should sleep.” I told him.

“Can’t” He said. “I can’t stop thinking about Claire. I mean, maybe if I had told her to run and hide when I started to help her, she could be over there sleeping on the ground like the rest of us.”

“It’s not your fault.” I said, turning to him. “You went and helped her just like a good big brother should do.”

“Yeah. But still.”

“Well.” I said standing up. “If you’re not going to sleep, then I will.” And I walked over by where my backpack was, lied down, closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

<><><> 

I don’t think the dream I had was a dream/memory thingy.

There was a pink, fluffy unicorn dancing on a rainbow with a song playing in the background that said:

Pink, fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows!

It played over and over and over.

“Where the heck did that come from?” I muttered when I woke up.

“Huh?” Dylan asked me.

“Oh, nothing.” I said. “Just some weird thought.”

“Oh. Okay.”

Jack woke up, “Good morning.” He said.

“Good morning.” I said.

“Do you want me to gather some fire wood?” Dylan asked me.

“Nah.” I said. “I’ll try to put together a fruit salad type thing.”

“Okay.” Jack said.

I took some of each of the berries that we had. And I basically put them together in an assortment, and then set the assortment out for each of us to eat.

When we were done, we decided to set off again.  

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi