Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Jaidon Pov:
When I awake, Merleah's no where to be seen.

She could be in trial or they were already doing something. 

I can't be powerless. It's within my veins. I have to activate it..

Just then I hear a shril, scream. It belonged to Merleah. For once-or..again, I feel the urgency to help her.

Very few people do I not enjoy screams of torture coming from, Raken, Merleah, and Myself. 

Yes. That's it. 

I place my hands on my chin and a temple. and pull.

Snap. 

The world goes black

The wolrd is like is empty. A still grey ocean I can walk on, clouds like a time lasps, the world is grey and black. 

And there stands four me. "Well, you've done it this time." He says as his red eyes perice into me.

"It's okay....I'm-i'm finally dead. People can be happy now." Pathetically the other boy says, pale blue eyes, to thin. I could see his bones.

"I thought you died" I spat at him.

"Techniacally, you did. And for some obscure reason he is still here." Black eyed me said, hands resting in his pockets.

"I'll get rid of it." I say walking over to him, I put my hand around his neck risnig him off the ground he doesn't even fight back.

"Are you sure you want to do that. That last honest you..." He asks placing his hand over my wrist

I throw him , I can't deal with myself right now. "Give me you're power." I said too both red eyed and Black eyed Jaidon.

"So you can kill yourself."

"So I can save myself. And do what I do best." 

They relcunclty sighed, I feel their hands hit into my stomach. The pain. It hurt, but my eyes burst open. I crack my neck back into black. 

I feel it, within me once again. My skin paler my hair pitch black, my eyes red. 

Then blast open the bars, and run to merleah.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

I gave another screech of pain as I'm hit with the ray.

"Tell me how," he yelled. I got up off the ground and looked at the man.

"Trumble. I don't know how you got here and how you figured out that weapon. But I'll die before I give up the location of the project."

"So be it."He fired the ray again and I screamed louder than before. For a different reason. Not only did he put the switch on danger mode but he aimed it at my head. Suddenly I felt the ray stop and I fell on the ground.

"Just let me die again," i said to myself a lot.

"Merleah," said a voice. I opened my eyes. It looked like Luke. I could feel blood from where the ray tore skin puddle on the floor under me. My hand covered in blood reach up and touch his.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you," I said. He grabs my hand and looks at me.

"Merleah focus on me." I closed my eyes and reopened and looked again. It was Jaidon. His eyes were red but the had some neon blue in them.

"Luke," I asked. He shook his head and I closed my eyes.

"Merleah please look at me," he said. I opened my eyes again and he picked me up. I I nestled my head on his chest and I tried to keep my eyes open. But I kept feeling them want to close. He ran out of the building and into a forest.

"Where have you been," he asked. I looked to see Nick.

"What happened," he asked ignoring the question.

"She was hit with some ray. It hurt her badly. But I think she's having flashbacks. She thought I was Luke."

'Well you two look a lot alike." Nick chuckled at that but then looked at me. I felt my arm slide from in my lap towards the ground.

"Merleah stay awake," he said. I looked at him and didn't respond. I kept wanting to sleep. Sleeping helps my powers restart.

"Nick suggestions are good."

"Jaidon," I said."Keep talking." I couldn't fall asleep if he kept talking. I felt laid on the ground as Jaidon just talked to Nick about what happened. Leaving out about his dream and me sleeping on his shoulder. Nick suddenly snapped.

"Water," he said.

"What?"

"Water heals her. Throw her in a lake," he said. Suddenly I felt a cold water on me and I felt my powers come back. I was under there for hours. I soon opened my eyes and swam up.  I gasped for breath and looked around. I got out of the water and laid on the ground. It was night time and it was cold. I stood and walked into the forest. My clothes were torn and I was hungry.

"Merleah," said a voice. I looked up to see Jaidon. I ran at him as fast as my body would let me. He wrapped me in his arms and I hugged him. We just stood there for moments in silence.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Bump.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

i continued to look for Caspian which lead me to Stephan since I know he hates me."Caspian"I said quietly but loud enough for him to here.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"Mal." I heard my name and looked around."Mal don't come in here. It's a trap," I exclaimed. I saw Mal in a door way. I turned away from her. I was eat up, wet, and hungry. I looked at her and looked aorund.

"Don't come in this room. Its a trap."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Faith?

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I knew it was a trap.It's Stephan.I had to help him though."So you aren't going to enter the room"said a voice.I turned to Stephan."I know you're going to trap me if I do"I said"I'm not stupid.You're literally the only person in Auradon who has a grudge against my mother."Stephan then attacked knocking me to the floor.He was trying to get me to touch the iron because it burns fairies."Some say love is weak send my enemy off to sleep"I said and Stephan was unconscious.I rolled him off me and got up."Unlock the door unlock it quick open the cage door without a kick"I said and it flung open.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

The cage swung open and I got out. My wings were banging against the metal as I walked over. I was out and free.

"Auradon Prep?"

"Yes," she said. She got on my back and I took flight.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Are you ok"I asked him as we landed."Fine"he said.He went to go find him some food.He looked beat up and bruised.What did he do to him?I went to look for him but couldn't find him anywhere."Hey E have you seen Caspian"I asked.She shook her head.Jay and Carlos gave me the same answer.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Faith?

Caspian's pov

I snuck away to the Enchanted Lake. I was washing off any magic Stephan had put on me. I stayed under for awhile and came up. I floated on the top. I suddenly heard my name and I stood up. Mal was there.

"You sacred me."

"Sorry Mal. I just thought I better make sure in case he can control me or something."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I smiled."Like he would actually know how to do that"I said."I said just in case"he replied.I took off my shoes and sat at the edge of the ruin with my feet in the water."So if you could go anywhere, where would you go"he asked sitting next to me."I never really thought about it"I said"I guess anywhere that isn't the Isle.""Understandable"he replied."What about you"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"I don't knwo. I don't think I'd care as long as you're wiht me."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"you know what?i have an idea"he said"close your eyes."I did exactly what he said."open them"he said minutes later.we were standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower at night looking at the lights in Paris and the stars added to it."it's amazing"I said.i looked at him and then back to the view.i have never seen anything like it. I didn't really know what to do now.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"I thought you would like it. It's also the city of love. Where i'm the strongest," I said. She looked at it in awe. I wrapped an arm around her.

"I will bring you here whenever you want. Got it?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

i nodded. We went to the ground and wandered the city.it was so amazing.we looked at everything.we eventually came to an empty canvas.itook spray paint and instead of a long live evil maleficent silhouette I painted a silhouette of my self with the words good is the new bad written on it.caspian smiled.we continued around the city.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

Merleah is the first to pull away, "WHat happened."

"Nothing. We just saved you, and the person who did it is still out there."

"And were still in this timeline..." Nick mumbled, coming behind me.

"Hn, someone sounds upset." I said grining, "What happened to "I love this timeline.", huh?" 

Nick pushes me, "Yea-yea." 

"I'm gonna find that-"
"Trumble. His name his Trumble." Merleah said, holding her arms together from the cold.

"Yea, him. And make him pay."

"Let's just set up camp for now." Nick said, sitting down. I scowled, leaning on a tree as Nick and Merleah made a fire.

And not long after fell asleep, I walked around the forast, holding a stick and smacking plants before getting board and heading back. 

"Don't get ahead of youself.. " Nick said, half asleep, I rose an eyebrow, "What."

"Without magic..What are you.." Nick asked me, his eyes beginning to open. "Nobody." I said already knowing the answer, "I can't do anything. Heck, I won't even think the same.."

He's not listening, he's already dozed off again. I sighed and layed on my back staring at the moon. 

Merleah knows the moon, right...I hold my hand up my entire hand looked as if I could hold the moon in my hands. The moon glowes between my finger tips it's whit overwhleming. I closed my eyes letting my hand fall on my waist, tomarow. Trumble better expect hades..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I look over at the sleeping Jaidon and close my eyes. I could see his dream if I wanted. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I sat straight up the next mourning from a nightmare. Jaidon was asleep and Nick was at the fire.

"Mourning," he said. I just nodded as I streched. I looked at Jaidon. I rubbed my fingers together and electricity sparked. Nick looked at me. I placed it on Jaidons hand.

"ah," he yelled sitting up. Nick and me burst out laughing as I got up. Jaidon turned away and covered up again with a blancket.

"Come on Jaidon. We have to get out of here soon." I pulled the blanket off and it dissapeared. I looked at Nick and he just grinned. I rubbed my hands and looked at the two.

"I should be able to get us out of here."

"When?"

"Soon."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I layed back down on the grass. The sun is too bright...

"When you say soon, you better mean in 2 minutes at the worst."

nick kicks me, "Sorry. Bet he's still sleeping."

I sat up, and glared at him. "Doesn't matter anyway. I need to kill someone before we go." I looked at merleah, when she says, "i'll go too."

"It won't matter if I say no, right." 

She smirks and I sighed getting up.

"Be careful." Nick says, "That beam is bad news. If you guys need help, i'm ready to go." 

"Since when did that mean anything." I mumble bitterly  creating a portal. The two of us jump in.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I appeared out of the portal wearing different clothing. My leggings now had silver plates on them. My jacket  and black combat boots did also. I pulled out a shield from my bag and and I held a sword in another.

"Why," Jaidon asked.

"Because. I want to show him I'm not scared." We walked into the building. I turned to Jaidon and froze. A memory came back and I turned away from him. I kept my head low as I charged forward. I paused and held up my shied. A bullet bounced off and back at the person.

"Come on," I said. We kept running forward but I paused suddenly."Jaidon don't come in here," I said. With my shield up, I walked around the room. Suddenly I noticed two vials of blood on a table. I walked over and picked them up. One was Jaidon's, I could tell cause it was dark red. The other one was red blood but I could see it slowly turned dark green. It was mine. I made them burst into flames. Suddenly I heard Jaidon yell in pain and I ran. I threw my sword and it cut the ray in half. I flew into a wall and I closed my eyes. I re opened them and I stood. I was dizzy but I could see Trumble on the ground.

"That's not him," I said. Suddenly he faded away. I cursed in greek and ran down the halls picking up my sword. A portal opened and he was gone. I screamed at him. Suddenly the walls broke and everything was on fire. I looked around and ran back. Jaidon was still on the floor. I put my weapons away and picked him up. I ran out of the building and back into the woods. Nick looked at me.

"He should be okay," I said as I put Jaidon on the ground. Jaidon didn't move and I looked at Nick. I summoned a blanket and put it on him.

"Trumble?"

"He got out."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Someone pov me in plz

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

We walked into a bakery and I went to the counter.

"Pourrions-nous avoir à eclairs?"

"Tout de suite."

"What did you say?"

"I asked for two elcairs. He said coming right up."

"Voici."

"Merci!" I took the eclairs and we ate as we walked aorund.

"How well do you know this language?"

"It;s french for one. Two, this is called the City of Love. So being a son of the god of love. I can speack it fluently."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

it was kind of cool learning more about Caspian."so anymore fun secrets I don't know about"I asked teasingly."not that I know of"he replied as he handed me an eclair.i took a bite and had the cream on my nose."Mal you got cream on your nose"he said smiling."so do you"I said."where" he asked."right there"I said wiping cream onto his nose. I started laughing.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I laughed as well and then wiped the cream off her nose. We kept walking around and tak9ing. I lead us to one of my favorite spots there. It was much like the Enchanted Lake but no ruin. Instead there was a nice canopy.

"What do you think," I asked Mal.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"I love it"I said.we looked out at the lake for a while and then we went to go get dinner.there was a large festival so one street  was crowded.people were pushing past us causing us to get separated.i found an alley way and forced myself out of the crowd and I looked for Caspian.i couldn't see him."hello Mal"said a man.he tried to grab me but I dodged and ran.after losing him I went into the bell tower of some large church.it seemed empty but I looked out to see if I can find Caspian. I heard someone coming but I hid.the man was yelling at someone."all magic comes with a cost Claude frollo to the Isle of the lost"I said silently.it was quiet again. I left the building."Mal"I heard a voice.it was Caspian.we walked into this little town with bakers and and inventors."shouldn't you be on the isle"gaston asked."shouldn't you"I asked"I hear a reason why I'm not there.whats your excuse."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

He didn't respond.

"Come on Mal," I said. I wrapped an arm around her and we walked away.

"why did you do that?"

"Because. I don't want us to mess with anything bad. Just you and me for one day. Nothing to fight," I replied.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Is there away all four of us, can be together again? >~

Nick Pov:
I sighed, holding my arms together. "I knew something would happen."

"I'm not dead." Jaidon said sitting up, his eyes crimison red. "I'm gonna kill that trumble though."

"Not like that you aren't." I said

Merleah stared intensly at the floor, she seemed to want to get this trumble just as much as Jaidon. 

Sometimes, their to much alike..

I bite into an apple, staring at the grass. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"You can't," I siad.

"Why?"

"One he's mine and two he lives to an old age and dies of a heart attack. Too much coffee," I said with a grin. Suddenly I felt my whole body tingle. I smiled and opened a portal.

"My home in the sky." I went in and looked at the two. They followed and I went up to a ring on a pole.

"So stay here or go somewhere else?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

after seeing Paris we visited a different country.greece.it was cool here because it was the origin of all the demigod stuff. We looked at all the different temples for the gods.the place where the original oracle lived.it was kind of cool."so what's down there"I asked pointing to the entrance to something."the labyrinth"Caspian replied"don't go down there.""why"I asked."because in the center is the Minotaur and your dead if you can't find the way out"he replied"plus there are a bunch of doors who knows where you'll end up."we then moved on to something else."hey watch it"a little goatman yelled"I don't go stepping on your hooves.well if it isn't fairy boy.""I'm not a fairy Phil"Caspian said."who's the purple freak show"he asked."this is my girlfriend Mal"Caspian replied.he looked at me."you could do better kid"he replied"so do you want something?""no we were just walking you stopped us"Caspian said"why so grumpy.""my new trainee is a pain in the neck"Phil replied."I'm sure it's not that bad"I said"I'm sure I've seen worse.""doubt it"Phil said"who are you anyway?aphrodite?athena?""maleficent"I replied.he dropped a glass."watch yourself kid you can't be throwing that name around"he said."yeah I know I get it  worst villain in all the land right"I asked."it's more than that kid but I can't explain it"he said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I felt my eyes darken at Phil.

"Let'smove on," I said. I led her to a cliff and I stood over it.

"What now?"

"Jump."

"What!" I fell off backwards and she looked over. I landed on something soft.

"Come on," I said. She jumped and she soon landed.

"Woah," she said.

"Enjoy the ride," I said. Suddenly we began moving through cliff and rivers. Suddenly we stopped. I stood and held out my hand.

"Come on," I said. She took my hand and we went inside the house. Once we stepped inside her eyes opened wide in amazement.

"Welcome to my home," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

it was nice but different.it wasn't full of pinks and reds like aphrodites or cupids would be.i was still confused about what Phil meant about my mother but I know no one would tell me.what was it she did that Phil was afraid of her?"so you live here"I asked.he nodded."what"he asked."nothing"I said"I guess I was just expecting pinks and reds.""because it's the colors of love"he said"I wanted it to be different."I smiled and looked around.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"Would you like to see my favorite spot?" She nodded and I lead her to a porch. It was on the side of the cliff and you could see all of Greece and a lot more.

"Wow," she said looking at the view. I walked up next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder and I looked at her.

"Tired?"

"Yeah," she said. I lead her to a room I prepared for her. It had two window but with crtains. It wasn't light cause I knew she wasn't a big fan of it. She looked around and nodded a thanks. I left her there and went back outside. I laid on one of the long chairs and watched Greece.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

As I was asleep I had the strangest dream ever and it wasn't about me.Well it didn't seem like it at first.Caspian was with some other girl.One I've never met but he knew her really well.The dream then changed to where I killed him.That was when I woke up.I walked outside to see him laying in the chairs.I didn't want to hurt him so I left and went for a walk around Greece.I stopped when I got to a crowd full of people.Watching some guy fight a Hydra.He was stu[id or cutting the heads.When he actually killed it he stared in my direction but I started walking away.Suddenly a sword made me stop in my path.It was the same guy."Who are you"he asked."Mal"I replied"Put the sword away before you get hurt.""I'm not the one who'll be hurt"he replied. "Kid let's just move on before you make Maleficent's kid angry"Phil said."I'm not scared Phil"he replied.I feel like this Phil had a history with my mother at some point.Most likely cursed his family or friends."Will you just listen to me Herc"Phil asked."Yes listen to him.You should put some brains in that head"I replied."What's that supposed to mean"Hercules asked."Just that you were stupid enough to keep cutting the Hydra's head even though they kept coming back.You cut one two more grow back"I said.I then just left them with that.I stopped at a cafe and grabbed something to eat. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I walke dinto the cafe and sat next to Mal.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she replied.

"You left."

"Yeah. Just dreams."

"Tell me."

"I'd rather not."

"Let me guess something of you killing me or me with another girl?" She looked at me.

"Ignore the dream." I wrapped an arm around her and she took a big breath. I smiled and looked at her.

"You will never hurt me on purpose. I know that," I said."And I will never leave you on purpose. got it?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I nodded.I just didn't want it to come true.What if one day I did become like her?Evil.Ruining people's lives.Taking things from them.I didn't want that.I don't want that.We sat eating breakfast.A girl walked in looking for Hercules."Yeah he was with some goat thing named Phil"I said"So when do you plan on telling him you work for Hades?"She looked at me."What I'm not stupid"I said"You're using him to get your freedom from Hades right?""How do you know this"she asked."I saw you at the Hydra fight earlier.You kept looking towards Hades"I said"You should tell him before someone else does.It would hurt him less."Caspian and I got up and left."You met Hercules"Caspian asked."Yeah and it wasn't very friendly since he had a sword pointed at my head"I replied"Let me guess you don't like the guy."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"Wait till you met him when he's not fighting. He's a big jerk!" We walked down the streets.

"Well. Where do you want to go now?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"I don't know"I said"I guess anywhere.It's all been really nice.""I have an idea but you have to trust me"he said."You already know I trust you"I said."Big mistake"Hercules said walking in"They are the worst people to trust after people like you.""Wow you were not kidding when you said he was a jerk"I said."Nope"Caspian replied."You know it was dumb for that Auradon place to even allow them in that school"he said."Of course you think that.Because why shouldn't the vks be given a chance right"I asked"You think that we are just like our parents and we're not.""Lies"he said"Honestly I think they should have killed you all.""Let's just go Caspian"I whispered"Before the evil side comes back."He nodded and we walked out."What a bunch of chickens"Hercules said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I froze and turned to Hercules.

"Let's not forget who fears my father son of Zeus," I said. Hercules smug look disappeared as my eyes came red. I smirked and looked at Mal.

"Come on. I think I know a cooler place," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I followed Caspian."You did the right thing"he said."What"I asked."Leaving"he replied"I know you were probably thinking about something else.""Well you're not wrong"I replied"But I don't want to be my mother.I'm not her and I shouldn't use magic to solve every problem I have.""Well you're doing great"he said as we kept walking.I smiled as he wrapped his hand in mine.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

What if they were genderbentXD 

Nick pov:

"Thanks Merleah." I said, Jaidon stood there muttering.

he still wanted to kill trumble.

"Jaidon." I look at him, "Where too"

he looked up at me, clearly irritated. "Your letting me pick."

"No apocalypse, vampires, zombies, or any thing from are universe."

"oh, thats crossing the line. I litterly have nothing to pick from!" He says upset

"I'm not limiting you from that-and no weired creatures. Or alive satues or anything."

jaidon frowns at me, then holds his chin gazing at the floor in thought.

"forget it." I step through a portal pulling him along with me. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I followed after the boys into the portal. I paused and looked around.

"Did you pick this place?"

"No. I kinda just went at random." I looked around and I felt my face fall.

"What is it?"

"I know this place. I took Luke here once. It's in the United Kingdom. We could go up to the moon."

"What?"

"Yeah. We can go visit my parents."

"Parents."

"Leah!" Suddenly a girl ran out of the woods.

"Goldi!"

"Come on. Your dad is on a tight schedule."

"What is she talking about?"

"My dear men. Please bow to her royal highness Princess Merleah Danger Rose Blackburn. Future Empress of Luna and Earth." I looked at Nick and Jaidon. Nick bowed politely and Jaidon just stared.

"I'll be right there," I said. She left and I looked at them. Jaidon didn't know what to do.

"So you're a princess?"

"Yeah. And luckily my coronation is tomorrow. You guys picked the worst time to come," I said.

• Posted at: