Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Mal

I looked at him for a minute."Do you trust me"he repeated.I did but it  still made me nervous."Yes"I eventually replied.I took my jacket and shoes off.I stepped into the shallow water and walked towards him.As it got deeper he took me in his arms and held me up."Now all you have to do is kick your feet and keep above water"he said.I nodded.He let go slowly only holding my one hand.I was doing everything he said.He eventually let go of my hand and I was left by myself."You're doing it"he said smiling.I was.It wasn't that bad."Try moving around"he said so I did.I had actually learned to swim.He was then going in and out of the water like a jack in the box and I couldn't stop laughing.He looked silly but it was funny.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Caspian's pov

I went under the water and found a rock. I was a glowing rock. I picked it up and looked at it.

"Look at this," I said. She looked at it.

"Make a wish," I said. She did and threw it in. I helped her out and gave her my jacket so she could keep warm. She looked at me and I took a towel and dried myself off. It was coming to the evening.

"You warm enough," I asked.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
I jumped to Caspian and Mal, "Well what are two up to?"

"Where'd you come from?" Caspain asks raising his eyebrows

"Appretently, you two hate staying with are group thingy. Not that I expect you two, but listening to Elsa fawn over Anna and daniel is boring." I said with a shrug, then slipped my hands in my pocekts. 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Jaidon please don't be a Nick and ruin there moment," I said jumping from a tree. Cassy gave me a look and I could tell he wanted to be left alone."Coem Jaidon. Unless you want to see them kiss or something," I teased.

"No way," he said. We walked into the woods and Nick stood there.

"He totally ruined a moment with them," I said. Nick laughed and of course knew he did that often.

"Well Should we stay or go," he asked.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Caspian and I took a walk back towards the school.We stopped and looked at the Isle."You miss her"he asked."I mean I guess. She is still my mother"I replied"I'm just not her and she so much wants me to be.""There is a visiting day.Why not go visit her"he asked.I kind of laughed at that."If she found out I was no longer causing trouble she'd freak"I said."I'll go with you"he offered."You'd be magic-less and I'm not really sure I want you to see how bad it is there"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"Doesn't really matter. My wings will show but I can hide them under a cloak. Besides that I'll be fine. i've seen some bad stuff," I said. She nodded and I wrapped an arm around her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Ok"I said.We went back to the Isle with the other vks to visit our parents."Mal"mom yelled pushing everyone else out of the way"Oh how I've missed your....you."She corrected herself from saying trouble making."Hi mom"I replied."So tell me all the stuff you've done.How was Auradon"she asked."Well Auradon is as princessy as always and I've been to many places"I said."And the trouble making"she asked."I gave up on it"I said."What"she yelled"Mal don't you want to be like me?""I did but I'm not you so I'm done trying.It's not like you like anything I do anyway"I replied."Mal I'm just trying to help you"she said.My friends had saddened looks on their faces as we argued.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"Okay can we please stop fighting," I said from leaning against the wall.

"Who's he?"

"I'm Caspian. Mal's boyfriend," I said smoothly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

m(_ _)m Writers block. Sorry i've pretty much been like this for a few days:( 

I've been busy, so i'm gonna take three days off.

(^-^) You guys can tell the other roleplays if their wondering...

sorry!!!! 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

No!!!!! Just kidding you can. How about two days? Kidding again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Best way to get out of a writers block in my opinion. Read some books and listen to music. I works well for me. Might work well for you.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

She looked at me."Love Mal"she asked"Love is weak and pathetic.No wonder you are going soft."Tears went down my face."Love is ot weak"I replied"It's strength and powerful and amazing to have.""This isn't how I raised you Mal"she said"That's because you have love for one thing only and that's evil.""Mal they trapped us on this island in the first place.Did you forget that"she asked. "Then you shouldn't have sent me to that dumb school.You aren't happy until someone is hurt or dead and I'm not like that"I said"I never should have came back but I did because you're my mother.""Back off"Caspian yelled"She doesn't have to be like you.She is a amazing person and can finally see it because she stopped trying to get your approval for everything!!""You question my power boy"she asked."What power"he asked"Here you have no power"Caspian replied.She looked at him with her eyes glowing green."You don't scare me"Caspian said."Come on we're leaving"I said and we both walked away from my mother and got in the limo to go back."You ok"E asked."I'm fine"I said bitterly.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I stayed with Jay and Carlos letting Mal get some air. I tapped my fingers on a desk and sighed.

"Was she always treated like that?"

"Yes." I nodded and tried to think on what to do.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Honestly and sadly I was starting to prefer Auradon over the Isle.Yeah it was rough here at first but they've changed.I was so sick of my mother not caring about anything or anyone but evil.Running my life.I hated all the bright colors but it wasn't that bad anymore. I walked down the halls and read a sign that Jordan was hosting a genie themed dance tonight.Maybe it would be good to go."You should totally come Mal"Jordan said walking by"It'll be fun."Suddenly my outfit changed to a genie outfit.(one from the video)I looked up and she was gone.I looked at myself in the mirror.I loved it.I continued to take a walk ad get some air.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

Iheard about the dance and I looked around in my bag. I should have something. I pulled out some stuff and frowned. Suddenly I had an idea. I got out a flowy shirt. I put on long pance. I pulled out some jewerly I got in Arabia. I placed it on my head and on my hadn.

"Wow! Caspian you would be an excellent gypsy," Jay said. I looked at myself in a hirror.

"Jordan is going to love that," Carlos pipped in. I helped Carlos and I looked at him.

"Nice," Jay said, He looked fine by himself. We walked out of the room and downstairs.

"Hey," said Mal.

"Hey," I replied.

"Jordan is going to love that."

"I do." I looked at Jordan and gave a small bow.

"Thanks. Jay helped a bit."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

We followed Jordan to the dance.The gym looked like it was the inside of a genie's lamp.Not that I would actually know.I've never been inside one.It was really nice.Jay and Carlos ran to the food.Caspian took my hand and led me into the room.We started dancing and then Audrey walked into the room and immediately saw Caspian."Hi I'm Audrey"she said fawning over him."Right.Audrey this is Caspian my boyfriend.Which you already have oe of anyway"I said"Where's Ben?""His parents wanted him home for something and seriously you have a boyfriend"she asked"A vk and someone this extremely handsome?Don't flatter yourself Mal.It's never gonna happen."She walked away.Lonnie followed after mouthing the words I'm sorry."Who was that" Caspian asked."Well the first one is Sleeping Beauty's daughter.I would be rich if I had a nickel every time I heard that name.The second is the daughter of Mulan and Li Shang"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov
"Got it," I said. I looked at Mal and gave a grin. I suddenly spun her and she laughed at it. I looked at her and she smiled widely.

"You are my grilfriend and the ring proves it."

"What ring?" I held up her hand. A ring with a black rose jewe was on it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

my post didn't go through

Mal

Caspian and I were dancing together for a while until they said we had to dance with someone we didn't bring with us.Audrey already pulled Caspian into a dance.A boy then walked up to me."Damien son of Hercules"he said and held out his hand for a dance."Mal"I replied."You you shouldn't really trust him"he said."What"I questioned."Eros and Aphrodite kids are untrustworthy"he replied"They bring people together and then they tear it apart just as easily.""He's not like that though"I said."Do you really know him"he asked.I didn't know how to answer him."Look I just think you could do better"he added.I knew it wasn't something Caspian would do.He was wrong but then why did I feel like he might be right?I tried to get the thought out of my head because I trust Caspian.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

Soon the song was over and I went back to Maddie.

"Excuse me. I would like my date back," I said. The boy gave Mal a look and I raised an eyebrow as he left.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing."

"Please don't lie," I said softly as. She didn't respond.

"Come on," I said. I pulled her outside and I wrapped my arms around her and flew. I landed at the enchanted lake and it was more beautiful at night then day. I looked at her and I moved hair out of her face."I love you," I said.

"I love you," she said. We kissed and then hugged. You could hear the music so we slightly danced as we hugged.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

It was nice out here and I loved it.How was I supposed to tell him what Damien said?After we danced a picnic magically appeared with various fruits and other foods."Thanks grandma"Caspian said smiling knowing it was her.We sat down and enjoyed it."So what was that about with Damien"he asked."He thinks that I shouldn't trust you because you're a son of Eros and that it's your job to mess with people's emotions by giving them love and then ripping it apart"I admitted"He says that I don't know you and could find someone better.""What do you think"he asked."I think that I'm happy where I'm at and I trust you"I said."That's all that matters then"he said smiling.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I wrapped an arm around her and handed her a strawberry. She smiled as she ate it. I looked at her and she laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped a wing around her. I use my other on me to keep warm.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

It was nice and peaceful laying here with Caspian so of course something had to go wrong.Lightning struck."What was that"I said as I sat up."Lightning"Caspian said.I got up and ran towards the school."Mal wait"he said running after me."No last time lightning hit it was from Fairy Godmother's wand and the barrier was broken"I said.He understood now why I was worried. Everyone was outside staring at the Isle.The barrier was coming down again."But how"I asked"Your wand is locked up in the museum with alarms and a barrier."The one person I didn't expect to have the wand had it.Audrey."Are you mad"I asked. Everyone turned to her.She had the wand.Suddenly a green fog came from the Isle.My mother.Another figure jumped into the water.Ursula.All the villains with magic found their way here while the others were still stuck.This was gonna be a disaster.I had an idea and quickly told everyone after Fairy Godmother took her wand back.It was gonna be a lot of magic but it was a shot.Before villains reached here all of us with magic came together.We said some spell that pushed them back towards the island and then joined in on Fairy Godmother's spell to create the barrier."Mal are you gonna be ok?You've never used this much magic"Caspian said.I just continued to help with the barrier until it was up and then collapsed to my knees.It really was a lot of magic."I fine"I said as Caspian came to help me"Do you think it will hold?""I hope so"Fairy Godmother said"It was a good plan."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Step aside," I said. Fairy Godmother turned around and I stood next to Mal.

"I know your weak. But I need your help," I said.

"Sure." I looked at her and my eyes glowed dark. Hers glowed green.

"When two hearts and powers unite as one, send villains but not us and have Fairy's mother spell redone," I said. I looked and Mal to say it with me. we did and the barrier rebuilt itself. Mal fainted but Caspian caught her. I was gone and back in Sherwood Forest. Nick and Jaidon looked at me.

"You ruined the fun."

"I know. Just for you," I said to Jaidon.

Caspian's pov

"Mal," I said. Her eye lids fluttered open.

"You did it," I said. She nodded and I picked her up in my arms. I carried her back to her room. Evie followed behind and I laid her in her bed.

"Get some rest," I said.

"That won't be hard," she said. I put a blanket over her and she was out almost instantly. I moved her hair out of her face. I looked at Evie and nodded. I went ot my room with Carlos and Jay and got asleep on the floor. I was out in an instant.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I woke up in my bed.The nightmare I had that my mother was still here.Evie got up and walked over."What happened"I asked."You grew up without being able to use magic and you used too much.Your plan worked though.All the villains including your mother are back on the Isle.You some how made an unbreakable barrier"she said."I wasn't expecting it to be that good"I said."Everyone who participated in the plan will be weak.You more than the others"she said"Fairy Godmother said don't worry about the classes.You passed Remedial Goodness and no longer have to take it.Actually none of us do.""Really"I asked."She said you were proof villains can be good and it was no longer a required class"E said.She went to go get breakfast and brought it back.I honestly was starting to like Auradon. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I sat down in a chair outside as I waited for Mal. Evie said she might came down for lunch. I tapped my fingers and I heard the bells. I went inside and Mal stood there.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she replied. I smiled and then wrapped my arms around her. She hugged back and I felt tears.

"Thank the gods you alive," I said. She didn't respond and I felt her hug back. She rested her head on my shoulder. I placed a hand on her head. I didn't want ot let her go.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Eventually he let go and we walked outside.We sat with Mal,Jay,Evie and Carlos.Evi rubbed my shoulder.I smiled at her and said"I'm ok."Fairy Godmother was walking with Audrey forcing her to apologize to everyone for what she did.They eventually stopped by our table."I'm sorry for what I did earlier and I didn't mean to hurt any of you.Especially you Mal"she said.She looked like she wanted to eat her words and not say them at all."Thanks"I said.They walked away and moved on to the Tourney field."So how's Tourney going"I asked Jay."Undefeated"he said excitedly.Suddenly Ben's dad entered and made an announcement to all students."I am giving up my leadership over Auradon and letting a new kingdom in charge."But dad"Ben tried to argue.We slowly got up and walked closer.My arms crossed as we walked."To who"Lonnie asked."Me"a man walked in standing next to him.I recognized him as King Stephan."Not to rain on your parade King Beast but is this really a good idea"I asked and Stephan turned his attention to me.I could feel his hatred."I mean Ben worked so hard to prove that the vks aren't bad and now it's just going to be wasted"I said."The vks will stay here unharmed.I assure you nothing will happen"Stephan said.He was lying and I knew it."Dad Mal is right you can't just give it all away"Ben said."It's already done.Starting tomorrow Stephan's kingdom rules over Auradon"he replied.Everyone walked back to what they were doing.Stephan gave me an evil grin before he left."Mal"Caspian said."I don't trust him.I don't know how he managed to cheat his way ito this but I don't trust him"I said."Might as well go back to the Isle now"Jay said"He's sending us back anyway."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I paused.

"Escuse me King Beast. But isn't Ben crowned King? Doesn't that mean he would have to give the crown over not you," I said with a smirk. Ben looked at me realizing the same thing.

"Yes I am," he said."King Stephen will not take over. I'm crowned king of Auradon."

"He's right,' said Evie. I nodded a thanks to her.

"So that means," Carlos said.

"Right Carlos. You guys won't go back to the island and King Stephen can't rule."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Stephan looked at Beast and then to Ben."I'm not giving up my crown to anyone"Ben announced to the entire school and then only so Stephan could hear"Including you.I did work hard to give the vks their second chance and it's going to stay that way.You nor I nor anyone will send them back to the island and abandon them again."Stephan walked away angrily.Beast winked at his son."You were under blackmail weren't you"I asked realizing Beast would ever have done that anyway.He nodded and walked away.The vks were happier and some of them cheered."Hey Mal all the vks are gonna go celebrate not having to leave.You guys wat to join us"Lily,Ursula's daughter asked."Why not"I replied and we all followed her to a secret cave with a pool.When you looked up there was an opening where you would be able to see the stars.I found a secret tunnel with stairs that led to a cliff at the top towards the opening.It was more quiet up here.Caspian then walked up and sat next to me."Why does he hate your family so much"Caspian asked.I explained everything from Stephan being a farm boy to betraying my mother to be king.How he was her best friend and betrayed her.Then came the cursing of the baby and them having a war with each other."The king before him wanted the Moors destroyed.When he became king he wanted the same thing"I said.We got up.I took his had and we sneaked away from the party.I led him to the Moors using the directions mother once gave me."This is where I should have been living but all the villains where banned to the Isle"I said.A black bird appeared on one of the trees."You must be Diavall"I said.He squaked.I turned him into a human."You must be Mal"he said"Nice to meet you.""This is Caspian"I said introducing them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I nodded my head and Mal lead me around the Moors. Showing me all the creatures and some of them come up to me. I petted it and it seemed to like me. I let my wings out and I lifted into the air and flew with them.

"Oh dear," said a voice. I landed next to Mal to see one of the fairies came up.

"Another one who can fly."

"Oh dear. Not again."

"What do you mean again," I asked. They then told us something about some type of prophecy about one who flied here would seem to lose there wings.

"But my mom did that," Mal said.

"That's not all dear." Fauna then told us about how when the next one would come. They would be tested with trials of someone.

"That won't happen," I said. I felt deep inside that it would.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"It's not gonna happen because I won't let"I said.Caspian took a walk around as the three fairies talked to me."Are you sure you can trust this human"Flora asked."Yes"I replied"He's not gonna end up like Stephan.""Just be careful dear"Fauna said"We just don't want you hurt.""I'll be fine"I said.I caught up with him."This place is amazing"Caspian said.Suddenly he had mud on face.He looked at the trolls who had the mud in their hands and threw some back.I then ended up caught in the fight and by the time we decided to go back to the school we were covered in mud.I went to open the door to my room but it burned my hand.I reacted quickly and moved my hand from it."You ok"he asked."No iron burns fairies"I said."The knobs aren't iron though"he said.I hovered my hand over the door knob and it glowed orange."This one is"I said."Someone switch the knobs"he said.I nodded.I got cleaned up in Lonnie's room and then we went and talked this over with Fairy Godmother.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I looked at the door knob and  touched it. I took my hand off and looked at it. It was burned.

"I'm not a fairy," I said. I touched it again and I finally opened the door. The room was empty and I saw a figure.

"Hey," I said. Suddenly the figure turned and pointed itself at me. I froze feeling magic in the presence. I looked at the figure coming closer.

"Merleah," I asked.

"Leah lover boy(This is the Merleah here. She's totally different.) and thanks for opening the door." She took Mal's book and opened it.

"Travel like phone, take me and this boy to Maleficent home," she said. With that we were gone. I tried to stand but felt really woozy.

"Not a peep, fall asleep," she said. Immediately I was asleep. All that was lef tin her room was a ring I wore. Pointing towards the isle.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I walked back towards my room and the door was open.I walked in looking for my spell book but it was gone."Mal"Evie said catching my attention.In her hand was the ring Caspian was wearing.I looked towards the Isle."I'm going to get him"I said. "Mal"Carlos said."I'm not leaving him with my mother"I said and walked off.I took the button from the limo and opened  me a way in.I then handed it to Evie.I walked across the magic bridge.When I showed up at home he was tied up.In the room was my mother and Merleah."Let him go"I said."Mal we are only doing this to help you"mother said."By hurting people I care about"I asked."It's the only way we'll gt you back"Merleah said"You were like a sister to me and the you left.When your mom told me about what was going on I decided I had to help you.You're Evil Mal.Accept it.""Give me back my book and let him go"I said. "Maybe we should hang him over the River of Souls in Hades house"Merleah said looking at my mother.Mal think of all the things we can have"mother said."I had it without being evil"I said."Fine River of Souls it is"mother said.I hesitated because I didn't want to go back to being evil but I had to save him."Fine"I said"I'll do it.Just let him go back to Auradon.I'll stay here."I waited for any replies but mother looked like she was thinking.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I opened my eyes and looked aorund the room. I saw the Merleah here and I looked at Mal. I went into her soul. I could see what she was thinking.

"Mal listen to me," I thought to her. SHe looked at me."Don't do it. Let them hang me over the River of Souls. I'll be fine. Wings," I said. She nodded.

"I won't do it." Before i knew itMerleah had turned and saw my eyes open. SHe didn't know of my powers.

"Well good he's awake. I can hear him scream. Suddenly we were there. Hades looked at me evilly as they tied me up.

"Don't do this Leah."

"PLease Lover boy why would I do that."

"Go the Auradon.You'd like Ben there."She just laughed at me and placed a firm grip on my chin.

"I would never do that."

"Please," I said jerking my chin away from her."You're going there next." She looked at me with a strange look.

"You want to get off because you want to see your dad. Might be your chance."She looked atme.

"Can you get me off now?"

"Ask Mal." She walked over to Mal and talked to her. Mal nodded and She came back over.

"OKay listen to me. I'm going to dangle you over. But being the daughter of Chernabog I have more power than Hades over spirits." I nodded.

Leah's pov

I dangle him over the pit and i looked at Mal. She nodded and I lit my hand on fire.

"I love fire," I told Maleficint."But I love my dad more." Suddenly Caspian's ropes were gone and his wings came out. He grabbed Mal and picked her up.

"Wind be fast, wind be quick, help me get to Auradon fairly quick," I said. The magic worked suddenly and I found myself outside. I looked around and Mal and Caspian were soon next to me.

"This is going to be fun," I said the fire in my hand glowing brighter than before. I turned to the others as we walked inside.

"Merleah," exclaimed Carlos. I suddenly smiled and he jumped in my arms..literally. I held him close to me and I smiled. He was my little brother.

"I never thought I could see you again," I said.

"Leah," said Jay.

"Jay. I heard someone is doing well on the Tourney Team." He nodded and I put Carlos down."And you like a dog. And Evie has found love," I said turning to Evie. Suddenly there was a group hug and Mal and Caspian joined.

"Who's this," said a voice. I turned and looked at this boy.

"Merleah, daughter of Chernabog, a vk," I siad giving him a bow."Your Prince Ben."

"Yes. I was thinking of having you come."

"Well I've arrived," I said. I looked at hi and gave a smile.

"Someone's got a crush," said Carlos once he was gone.

"Oh quiet dog boy," I said giving him a nuggie. I turned to Mal and Caspian.

"I'm so sorry. Maleficint found ut I could use some magic and I wanted to coe here to go see dad and see what happened to Carlos."

"It's okay," Mal said. We hugged and I parted. Evie then dragged me away to talk about my clothes.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I went and put my spell book back in my room.The knob was fixed so it was no longer iron which was good.I shut the door and decided to put a spell on it so that only me and Evie could get in and out.I didn't want to risk another vk getting their hands on it.I went to hang with Evie.We were going to see Jay's big game because it was the Championship game.We headed to the bleachers and took our seats.Leah,Carlos and Caspian joined us.Jay and Ben were warming up with the others.Everyone was cheering around us so excited for this game.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Leah's pov

I watched Ben and he turned and waved at me. I waved back and looked at him. Before i knew it the game was over. I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Carlos and me talked earlier about it. He said Ben kinda liked me too. But I liked him too.

"A million thoughts in my head, I don't know if I let my heart keep listening. I can't decide what's wrong and what's right," I sang as I looked back at myself in the mirror.

Merleah's pov

"So back at Naboo," Nick said.

"Get use to it," I said."I'm going for a swim. Welcome to join if you want." I went down to the beach and felt the sand. It was always so soft. I went into the beach and swam to a small island a few yards away.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Everyone was cheering because we had won."Go Jay"I yelled and he waved.I took a trip back to my room and flipped through my spell book and in the back was a secret song I wrote when I first came here.Every time I think about mother it pops in my head because I don't want to go back to being evil.I read through the lyrics and I guess it was kind of about this love thing.I closed the spell book and put it in the drawer.I then kept thinking about what Damien said again.Why couldn't I get it out of my head? Suddenly a ma appeared in my room.Looked like Caspian but older."Stay away from my son"he said"He already has a girlfriend." "Yeah me"I replied."I was talking about Audrey"he said.The ring Caspian had given me was gone."Stay away"he said and disappeared.I looked out the window ad the ring was on Audrey's hand.I went to find Caspian.I was kind of hoping nothing changed between us but it most likely did.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Lol, thx merleah:)

((((;゚Д゚)))))))

So.......what happened(⌒-⌒; )

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Pretty much Merleah, Nick, and Jaidon are on Naboo trying to think of what to do. Merleah who was bored went for a swim.

Caspian's pov

"Caspian I need to ask you something."

"What?"

"Why is the ring on Audrey's finger?" I looked at Mal's hand and then to Audrey.

"I have no idea," I said.

"Dear ring don't linger, please come back to my ring finger," Mal said. Immediately the ring flew of Audrey's hand to Mal's ring finger.

"You still amaze me to this day," i said wrapping an arm around her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I was kind of glad nothing happened.I didn't really have the guts to tell him about the man who visited.We headed back towards the Enchanted Lake when someone stopped us with cookies."Want one"she asked.It was Ariel's kid Marina."No....Thanks"I replied cautiously."They're good"she said and put one in both of our hands."I'm sure they are"I said.That wasn't the problem though.I just had a feeling this had that man's signature all over it.No one around seemed to be affected so how bad could it really be I guess.Of course they weren't going to be.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I didn't try the cookie. I could feel the magic in it.

"Don't eat it," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"Mal can I talk to you," said Leah.

"Sure."

Leah's pov

"I have a problem."

"What is it L," said Evie.

"I think I have a crush on Ben."

"And," Mal asked.

"Carlos think he likes me too."

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 21 , 22 , 23