aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Daniel's pov

Dad didn't look at me.

"I couldn't"

"Why?"

"Chaos wouldn't let me."

"Merleah," I asked quickly.

"Yes. She stopped me." Elsa turned to me.

"Get me too Merleah."

"No."

"Daniel!"

"Calm down first." She took a breath and the flurries stopped."Good." I took us to her house. We knocked on the door and Nick answered.

"Hey," he said.

"Where;s Merleah," Elsa asked coldly.

"Merleah!"

Merleah's pov

I  had headphones in and heard my name. I ran to the steps and slide down the banister.

"Yeah?"
"Why did you let my parents die?" I stopped my music.

"Because I can't interfere with the future. I'm a watcher."

"You could have saved them!"

"If I did then you would have destroyed Arendelle and eventually open a portal to other worlds! I'm sorry." I turned away."I lost my foster parents. It was my fault. But if it didn't then I wouldn't be here," I said. I turned back to her. she looked at me as if she'd seen someone do that before."I'm sorry. I had too. Ingrid was making the storm. I couldn't stop her. I was weak back then." Daniel and Elsa vanished and I looked at the boys."What?"

"Nothing." I placed my music in and went upstairs in my room. I closed the door and played the different songs. I was getting my mind off things. I stopped on Escape(Pina Colada) by Rupert Holmes. I turned it louder and listened. I opened the door to see the boys not listening really. I skipped to another song. Footloose. I started dancing goofily in the hallway. I soon heard laughing and saw Nick watching. I grabbed his arm and pulled him in. He surprisingly did it well. Suddenly Uptown Funk came on. Jaidon was watching from the stairs looking half disgusted but laughing.

"Uptown Funk, gonna give it to you," the speaker played. I blinked and heard it stop and skip forward. Jaidon placed his hand by his side. he changed it to something I didn't listen to for awhile.It was Firework by Katy Perry. I moved my hand to change it. I didn't want to think about that.

It was Once Upon a December from Anastasia. I knew the music well. Suddenly a portal opened under us two. Jaidon lurched for me. But I pulled Nick towards him. I fell into the ocean. I got up above to sea, they were nowhere.

"Jaidon!Nick!" Suddenly a ship came towards me. It was a pirate ship. One of the men dove in and grabbed me

"Are you okay," he asked. I nodded to him as they pulled us up. I was given a blanket.

"What's your name," the captain asked.

"Merleah."

"Any family."

"No." He turned to his men. They nodded and two grabbed me.

"Hey!"
"Run away slave aren't you."

"No!"

"Lock her up. The Governor were meeting might have use of her." They thew me in a jail cell under the ship. I wrapped the blanket around me and sighed. I hoped they were there and remebered me.

@Faith. Pretend Nick and Jaidon are the sons of gouvenors. They know who they are but they can't use any abilities except one, Merleah's going to be brought by the pirates that save her as a slave which your "father" will buy as a slave.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Elsa

i had stopped in thought when she said ingrid's name.that means she was out of that urn before now.suddenly I had a feeling Daniel was right about Ingrid.the worst part was that I left Anna there with her."Daniel take me home"I said."why"he asked."because you were right about Ingrid"I said"Anna is with her."he didn't say anything and opened the portal.i went to find Anna immediately.ingrid was in the room."Anna come here now"I said.she walked over.ingrid looked confused."what"Anna asked."Ingrid forgot to tell us she was the one who caused the storm that killed mom and dad"I said"why did you give me that book?""you really think they will be there for you"she asked"they will all eventually leave you.""you're wrong"Anna said about ready to give her a black eye like she did with Hans."leave arendelle now"I said"I wanted to help and trust you because you're family but you lied.""I'm only trying to show you the truth"she said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"There is no truth with you. There is only twisted truth. Truth that you blamed on my father," I said looking at her. She just smilied at me.

"Truth. Have you told Elsa the truth?" I pointed a rocket at her and looked a her.

"Daniel what is she talking about?"

"He's dying dear niece. Dying every day." I kept my aim but I could feel my face give way. I looked at Elsa and nodded to her. She looked at me oddly and I turned to Ingrid.

"Get the urn," I said.'She needs to go back inside.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Everytime I hear "Firework"

I think of Jaidon and Merleah on the top of that train. (/^>^)/

Jaidon Pov:
"Hey, where's Merleah!" Nick says floating in the ocean, stareing at the sky.

I shrug, swimming in place. "Gee, I wonder."
"What?" 

I guester my head towards the pirate ship that swept her away. 

"Right..." 

I sighed, looking as it slowly sailed away. "Are you just gonna let them, sail off with her. Like you did when they dragged me off."
He sinks, this catching him off gaurd, and he pops his head out of the ocean. "Okay-one. I wasn't present when they did that. And two, you gotta stop"

"I wasn't talking about the first time." I say, glareing. 

He's silent. "Are we really gonna do this right now. Let's focus on Merleah okay." 

I scowl looking away, "Fine"

He swims towards the boat, I fallowed after him until my arms wanted to give. "Wish I could fly, Like vanessa right about now."

"You'd look pathtic. Like a pretty little fairy."
"You'd look like a flying pig"

He laughs at his insult, "Haha. Not funny. "

I grinned, but we don't talk. In fact, were both serious after that. 

When we sneak aboard, We catch quick chit chat above Merleah being a slave, and having want of her cleaning the deck. 

I move my wet Hair away, looking at Nick, with the face of what do we do? 

He looks away, "I have an Idea but you're not gonna like it.."

"Hm?"

My attire is all black with hints of red. 

Nick wore a white collar shirt, with nurmos belts and an eyepatch. 

"Oi. Give us are slave!" He calls out, holding his sword out.

They looked at him, with great amusment. "And who might these children be?"
Nick held his chin, "Who am I?" He closed his eyes in a grin, What's he thinking? 

"We are-you're allys!" 

That's the best he could come with....

I smirked, "Don't lie to them Nick, were just blood thirsty pirates. Unlike goofy men like you, searching for tresure.

Are tresure, is the screeching screams of are victems. The women aboard you're ship, is one of them. 

And if you refrain from handing over to us." I jump on one of the pirates, putting a sword to his Kneck. "Then you can be too!"

An Inhumanly smile crosses my face, "So what will it be?"
Nick sighed, as they drew their wepons. I stood of the guy, "You're plan worked for a few seconds." I said 

"You couldn't sound less threatning. Seriously, that was the worst I've heard you." 

I ignore his comment, and we drop the act. I wasn't how long it's been, but we actually fought together. 

Combing are powers, at times, it felt like we used to when mere children.

When the ships taken, I toss Merleah from her cell. "You're free slave."

Nick rolls his eyes, helping her up. "Glad you're okay." He says brightly

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

the thought of Daniel dying was awful but I left to go find that urn.i found it in a room and brought it back."you really want to keep the people who will hurt you around"Ingrid asked."no I wanted to keep family around"I said"but you are no family to me.""you are making a mistake"she said."no I'm not.the mistake would have been letting you out but I didn't even do that"I said."I'm the only one who can help you.are you willing to give that up"she asked."to protect my sister and friends then yes"i said and opened the urn.she was melting into a white liquid and it was collecting in the jar.when it was over I closed the lid and put it on the fire place.i looked at Daniel."how"I asked wanting to know what is causing his death.honestly I may have only known him a few days but I think I actually like him and now he is gonna die.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Something's worng." I looked around at them. I  looked around.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know." I took the blanket off and looked at my dress. It was old fashioned with the straps laying on the tips of my shoulders. I looked at them.

"I can't take us back."

"Me either," said Nick. I rubbed my arm and looked around.

"Somone wants us here. And not want us back." I looked at the shore.

"we should go there," I said pointing to the shore. We soon arrived and landed. A man came forward.

"Jaidon, Nick," he said. They looked at each other. The man came up.

"Your back. It seems like you got a ship nice work." I elbowed Nick.

"Yes we did."

"Who is this?A slave girl? Ah, yes Nick you could use one. Your dancing is off. Come along." I nodded to follow him. We soon came to this big mansion. We went inside.

"Nick take her to the bath room. She may be able to help you tonight," he said once getting inside. Nick nodded and lead me right to the room.

"How come I knew where this was?"

"Its part of it. You two must be his kids. I guess I'm a slave. And your not good at dancing."

"Well. I'll see you in the ball room." I nodded and I washed. I got a new dress from the other girls. I went to the ballroom. I paused seeing it.

"Dancing bears," I said seeing a vase."Painted Wings. Things I almost remeber." I went down to the main room.

"
Home
Charts
Top new
Updates
Add new lyricsFeedback
add artist photo

AnastasiaOnce Upon A December lyrics
6 meanings
20 explanations
New! Read & write lyrics explanations
Click the blue-colored lyrics to read explanations.
Highlight lyrics and explain them to earn Karma points.
Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December.

Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...," I sang. Suddenly figuires popped from the walls in my head. I was suppose to know this. We were in a story. We had to play it.

"Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory...

Far away, long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart
Used to know,
Things it yearns to remember...

And a song
Someone sings
Once upon a December," I sang.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"You sing to much," Jaidon said as he and Nick came in.

"No. I remeber sonmething. We have to play out this story out. Then we can leave."

""Perfect," Jaidon said.

"What your stuck with us. Have some fun!" Jaidon gave NIck the death look at that statement. I looked at the dress I wore.

"So you need help with dancing?"

"I guess so." He came down the steps and we went to the middle. I showed him where to put his hands. I then showed him which ways to step. He caught on quick. I felt his grip tighten on my waist and he smiled. I suddenly felt like music started somewhere. He looked a Jaidon.

"Why don't you try?"

"I wasn't the one who needed help."

"Well you could sharpen your skills." Jaidon gave him the death glare. I looked at him he was a bit jealous looking. Nick still had a hand on my waist. I looked down.

"Are you scared?Afraid Merleah may step on your feet," Nick teased.

"Nick. That's enough. He doesn't have too," I said

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i cant pov until you pov daniel

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I went to Elsa's ice castle to be alone for a bit. I let the cold breeze hit me.

"Daniel," she said.

"My arc reactor is turning against me. We can't find anything to save me." I turned to her."I have a month," I said. She looked at me closely and could see it. I haven't eating, sleeping, or doing much. I looked away form her and I felt her grab my hand.

"I'm sorry," she said. I wrapped her in a hug and I felt tears. from her. I placed a hand on her head.

This is where the Gaurdians of the Galaxy come in somehow. lol.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

"There has to be something we can do"I said."There isn't"he replied.Suddenly there was a loud crash outside."You couldn't have at least made it a soft landing"a male voice complained."Well excuse me for saving your life from a ship that was on fire"said another male voice."Will you two boys stop arguing" a female voice said."Let's just see if we can get some help from whoever lives.....here"the voice said amazed.The door opened."Hello"a voice called.I went to the first floor and stood at the top of the stairs."Who are you"I asked."My name is Starlord and was wondering if whoever lives here could help us"he said."I built it and no I can't help you with your ship"I said."Great so we're stuck"the raccoon said."I am Groot"said the tree as he walked forward and handed me a flower he had grown on his hand."Thank you"I replied."Wait did you understand that"the girl with the green face asked.Honestly I did but I don't know how.Daniel walked in and stood next to me."I can't help you but I'm sure Daniel could or we could find someone in Arendelle to help"I said.Suddenly Groot and the green girl bowed and whacked the other three to do the same."Why are we bowing to this chick"the raccoon asked."I am Groot"he replied."You really don't need to.I'm not officially queen yet until my official coronation"I said."Why was the first one unofficial"Starlord asked."Because I'm only sixteen my official coronation will be when I'm twenty one"I said"Hopefully it's not like the last one."First Daniel looked at the ship.I looked towards the woods and saw something glowing blue.I walked over to it and picked it up.It was shaped like a cube.Suddenly it shocked my hand and I dropped it.I picked it up again just as Dniel walked out of the ship.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

((I need to make a long one. But heres a tiny one. So u know i'm still here)) 

jaidon pov:

"Whats with your act anyhow. You just wanna dance with Merleah." I spat

"it's not an act-"

"quit it. Your a great dancer." I storm off 

____

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"That should do it St-" I saw Elsa. The cube was glowing her hand.

"Elsa drop that cube," I said.

"Why?"

"Do i-" Before i could finish the cube glowed way to bright. Immediately portals to other worlds opened rappidly. I ran forward jumping out of the ways of portals. I grabbed the cube from Elsa. She looked at me. I knew what i had to do.

"Love you," I said. I turned my sui on and my arc reactor. I opened it and placed the cube inside. I felt thrown back into a tree. The portals vanished and I closed my eyes. Everything went black.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"That should do it St-" I saw Elsa. The cube was glowing her hand.

"Elsa drop that cube," I said.

"Why?"

"Do i-" Before i could finish the cube glowed way to bright. Immediately portals to other worlds opened rappidly. I ran forward jumping out of the ways of portals. I grabbed the cube from Elsa. She looked at me. I knew what i had to do.

"Love you," I said. I turned my sui on and my arc reactor. I opened it and placed the cube inside. I felt thrown back into a tree. The portals vanished and I closed my eyes. Everything went black.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked down and looked at Nick.

"Something else."

"I saw swords." We both grinned.

"your on," I said. We ran and grabbed the swords. Out side was a perfect spot. Just by the fountain. I grabbed a sword and looked at him.

"En garde," I asked. He nodded and I lunged. He blocked it.

It was a long fight but I finally got the better of him. We both laughed loudly as I gave it back.

"We should come here more often. Its more fun," he said as we sat on the ledge of the fountian.

"Maybe. but I hate this dress. Its to..."

"dressy?"

"Yes." He laughed and I grinned. I looked and saw Jaidon watching us in a window. Nick noticed my glance and he looked.

"Go to the ballroom. He'll probably meet you there." I nodded. I ran into the ballroom at top speed. I looked around. I did remember this somehow. I twirled in the dress. It was the only thing the dress was good for. I wanted to see what powers I had. I looked at the wall. I traced out the dress but changed somethings. I did it on the wall. It glowed and I stepped in. It was blue. A light blue. I felt better. I looked. Jaidon didn't come.

"Lavender's green dilly dilly," I sang softly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I ran over to help him as did the others.I don't understand what he just did.I did see what Ingrid was talking about though. There was like a poison from the arc reactor in his veins and it was going to kill him."Is he gonna be ok"I asked."I don't know he just put the tesseract in the arc reactor"Starlord said"Who knows what will happen?"This was my fault.Frost covered my hands and I got up so nothing bad happened.Five minutes later the poison was lessening."What's happeneing"I said looking at it."It looks like the tesseract's energy is stabilizing the arc reactor's energy"the green woman said."Wake up"I said to myself hoping it wouldn't kill him."Is that even possible between two rally powerful energies"Starlord asked.There was no answer."Help me get him back to Arendelle"I said.Groot picked him up and we headed to Arendelle.I laid him in a bed  and had the guards watch for any changes.I was basically pacing back and forth in the throne room the whole time."Elsa I'm sure he'll be fine"Anna said trying to make me feel better.The Guardians just stood there watching.Well that was what they called themselves."Why are you so worried"she asked."Because Anna"I said stressed"I think I love him."I said it.I admitted it to her.She looked so happy about it and started getting so excited.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"Elsa," I said. I heard footsteps and I felt someones hand. It was cold."Elsa," I whispeared.

"Daniel. I'm here," she said. I placed her hand on my arc reactor. I opened my eyes. I could see my reflection of them in hers. They were emerald green but traces of blue in them. She smiled at me.

"I'm alive....I think," she just chuckled softly and I smiled. I took her hand and placed it on my cheek. It was a nice and cold.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

"You are alive"I said."How"he asked."That cube is some how working with the reactor"I said"It's stabilizing it."He knew it shouldn't be but I could tell he was grateful that it was.He sat up.I still remembered what he said before placing the cube in his chest.I wanted to tell him but I didn't know how.He sat up just as one of the butlers brought in some food for him."Eat and I'll be back later to check on you"I said.He nodded and took the tray from the butler.I walked out."How is he"Anna asked."He's awake"I said.She got even more excited."Did you tell him"she asked."No"I replied."Elsa you have to tell him what you said to me"she said"Otherwise someone else will come along and take him.""Anna it's fine"I said.Honestly I wasn't sure about that.It was Anna's birthday and a bunch of princesses and princes will be here.The party is in an hour and I was still worried about my magic.I took a deep breath and the frost disappeared from my hands. The staff was setting everything up for the party.I just hope it turns out perfect.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I finished eating but I couldn't sleep. I kept having some type of dreams. I sat up and a butler started a fire. I heard a knock. I looked to see Anna walk in.

"Hey. Happy Birhtday," I said looking at her.

"Thanks," she said.

"I have something for you." I checked my pockets. I found one box. I looked at it then closed it and shoved it in my pocket. i looked at Anna and found the right box. She opened it. It was the a necklace with s sun.

"Its made out of gold." She put it on and I smiled.

"Thanks Daniel."

"Where is Elsa."

"Doing her queenly stuff," she said. I looked at her. I stood up and I looked at her.

"If you don't mind helping me to my room. I believe I need to attend your party." She helped me in. I changed and we walked out. We came to the steps and she helped me down. I looked at her.

"Thanks," I said.

"You're welcome." She went away and I stood there. I saw Elsa looked at me. I smiled at her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

It was good to see Daniel walking.I went to my room to change for the party.I had to look queenly so I changed out of the blue dress and into the one I had worn during the coronation.I took a deep breath and headed down stairs to the thrown room where the ball was being held.Everyone was inside except for me and Anna."Are you ready"I asked."She nodded.The man walked up to where the thrones were."Princess Anna of Arendelle"he announced and she walked in to the room."Queen Elsa of Arendelle"he announced and I walked in.They had us standing next to each other."Let the dancing begin"the man announced.Anna had to dance with all of the princes.I looked at Kristoff who didn't seem thrilled.I walked over to him."Jealous are we"I asked."No"he said. Obviously meaning yes."You do know she is already dating you"I said.I could see it made him feel better.I looked around the room and watched Anna dance when a boy walked up to me.Didn't look like a prince."Gaston"he said"Would you like to dance my queen"he said.He was actually from France."I don't dance"I said."You'd be dancing with the best man in the room"he said"You are the best woman in the room aren't you?"He seemed very stuck up and abut himself."I'm not"I said."But you are the most beautiful one here"he said"Dance."I could feel the ice forming on my hands and I slid them behind my back.Only Arendelle knew about my powers and I don't want to repeat what happened last time.I couldn't ruin Anna's party.A man in a purple and black striped hat looked at me curiously from across the room.Daniel who was talking to some princesses noticed something was wrong and walked over."Dance"Gaston said again."I said no"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"Excuse me your highness," I said walking over.

"Yes?"

"Is this man bothering you?" I was about as tall as as he was. not as strong.

"Yes he is," she said. I looked at him.

"Please leave the queen alone. Or else I will have to ask you too leave." He walked away. I looked at Elsa."Could you meet me in my room after," I whispered. She nodded and I went upstairs. I sat and waited. She soon came in.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey." I walked up to her and I looked at her.

"I know you don't dance. But can you make one exception?"

"Sure," she said. I smiled and music played from my suit. I took her close t e and she placed a head on my shoulder.

"Anything you wanna talk about," I asked her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Teleport!

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

There was but I still didn't know how to tell him.What if what he said before wasn't real?He almost killed himself with that cube.I had told Anna that you can't love someone you just met.It's only been a few days but I have this feeling that I actually do like him.Of course it's different because she had only known Hans for one day and tried to marry him.All he wanted was to rule his own kingdom the whole time and tried to kill both of us.I don't know why  said it but it eventually just came out."I love you Daniel"I said.I was still unsure but he smiled."I love you too Elsa"he said and kissed me.We went back to the party and the man in the purple and black hat stopped us."You're hiding something"he said."What"I asked."I saw it earlier.Your hiding something"he said."Elsa come on"Anna said.She looked so happy and it was nice to see her that way.Daniel kept an eye on that man the rest of the party.It looked like he could see something wasn't right.Suddenly the doors burst open and in comes Hans and his twelve older brothers.Gaston and the man with the hat joined them in the middle of the room and everyone else on the side.."You aren't invited and you shouldn't be in Arendelle for you were banned after what you did last time"I said."Yeah well you see last time I didn't have help from my twelve older brothers"he said.Suddenly a portal opened sending Daniel to who knows where with no way back."Leave"I said."Or what you'll freeze us again"Hans replied"You currently can't use your powers and only magic can get that bracelet off."They locked everyone including my sister in the dungeons except for me.I was left to be their slave."See you aren't officially queen until your 21"Hans said."And you'll never be king unless all of your brothers give up the throne and hand it to you"I said."Food now"he said.I followed the staff to the kitchens."My queen you need to get out of here"one of them said."If I escape they'll kill Anna.I can't leave her behind.I also have the other princesses'  and princes' lives to think about"I said.I took Hans and his brothers their food."If you really want your kingdom back you could always marry me"Hans said."I would never do that"I said."You will eventually"he said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I tried opening portals and I couldn't get it to work. I sat down on the tree and looked around.

"On planet stranger is," said a voice. I looked at a small green creature.

"Yes. I am a stranger," I said.

"Hmmhm. Angry you are. Why?"

"Long story that is," I said.

"Time I have. To hear." I then told about what happened.

"Love, dangerous it is indded. You have friend who knows?"

"Yes, Jaidon does. Merleah's trying to melt him."

"Wise she is in ways, Kane is." I looked at him.

"You're Yoda," I said.

"Yoda I am. Daniel you are. Patience my friend and try again. But not to there." I stopped and nodded. I closed my eyes ad breathed. A portal opened and I went through it. I opened my eyes to find her ice castle. I flew down the mountian. I stopped landing on top the castle. I went inside carefully. I looked for someone to talk to.

"Kristoff," I said.

"Daniel!"

"Shh! I have a plan."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
Nick runs inside my room, "Jaidon." 

"What..If you want me to see Merleah-" 

"This isn't about that. I've gotta be right back." He walks up to me and stuff an apple in my mouth and laughs. I take it out, looking at him with the face of you went there. 

"Where do you have to go.." I asked munching the bits the went into my mouth.

"To find Elsa, something might happen." 

"Like...." 
"You're on fire today, I've never heard you talk so much." 
I roll my eyes, and makes a portal. I was partially upset because he's better at portals then I am. The least he could have done was take us outta here first. "Let me go. I know Elsa and Daniel better."  I say standing, "Jaidon-"
"You're not leaving me here with Merleah." I said, and go through.

Nick Pov:
No. he saw right through my wonderful plan! I go back down the steps to see Merleah singing.

"Where's Jaidon?" She asks

"He left. Kinda my fault though. Anyway, how do you think that guy think we were his sons. Odd enough he knew are names?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I had to et out of here but I couldn't leave these people in the hands of Hans."My offer still stands"he said as he walked towards the throne."Not gonna happen"I said"I'd rather be locked up with the others than marry you.I won't do something to hurt my kingdom.""You mean my kingdom"he asked"Let's not forget where your standing in this."I would love to freeze him right now but couldn't.He had blocked my powers.I walked back towards my room when I heard a two voices.Anna's room.I opened the door and slid inside.Kristoff and Daniel were inside."Hey what's going on"he asked"Are you ok?""I'm fine"I said"Hans locked Anna and all the guests in the dungeons.He using this bracelet to block my powers and only magic can take it off.His offer is that I can't get my kingdom back unless I marry him.I would have left but I can't turn my back on my sister and the people.""It's ok I have a plan"Daniel said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I went own the halls. We were going to take them out one by one. Until only the main three were left. Soon it came to that. I blasted the weird guy and Kristoff took Hans. I blasted Gaston then helped get Hans off  Kristoff. I punched him across the face and I grinned.

"That felt good."Suddenly Jaidon appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey. Glad you're here. Elsa!" Elsa came in and Jaidon talk the bracelet off. We let the other people go. I turned and froze.

"Hans let Elsa go," I said looking at the dagger on her throat.

Merleah's pov

I looked at the floor.

"Well we can try to leave. Maybe go to somewhere else," I said. He tried again. A small portal appeared. It was at my home on Nabbo. We rushed through and I sighed.

"Well this is better," i said.

"Merleah.?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay. Your acting odd."

"Sure! I', fine," I lied.

"Okay," he said. I wasn't okay.Did Jaidon hate me that much? I changed into my normal clothes and came out. I sat down on the couch next to Nick. We were silent.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

Hans was holding me tight with the dagger on my neck.Jaidon had disappeared from the room even though he had just been here."Hans let Elsa go"Daniel repeated."Arendelle is mine.I've already won"he said."No you didn't"Daniel said.Suddenly Anna and the guests came through the door followed by Jaidon."Release my sister"Anna yelled."I'll pass"he said raising the dagger and swinging it downwards towards me."No"Anna yelled running and blocked his hand with the dagger.He was fighting back so he released me to use his other hand.I ran towards Daniel and then shot Hans with ice holding him to the wall.Anna gave him another black eye just as his twelve brothers entered.I shot one of them to the wall just like Hans.Daniel Jaidon Anna and the guards had the other ones.The brothers looked surprised."All of you will be taken back to the Southern Isle.Your next visit will be your last if you show your faces here again"I said.They were cuffed and taken to a ship."One of the maids said you were gonna leave"Anna said."She wanted me to but I wasn't leaving you or these people in his hands"I said.She smiled and hugged me.I then walked over to Daniel."Thank you"I said and hugged him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I hugged her back  and tightly. I looked at her and smiled when we parted.

"Ah you two are adorable," Jaidon said sarcasticly. I didn't care.

"So where's Merleah and Nick?"

"Stuck on some island."

"No. I felt Nick. He opened a portal to Naboo," I said. Jaidon frowned but shrugged. I looked at Elsa and i getured to Anna.

"See her necklace?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I looked at it.It was snowflake shaped with a gem inside it.Blue."The wishing star"I said"Where did you get it?"I turned to Daniel."I just bought it as a gift for Anna"he said"It was a snowflake and thought it would be perfect because of you.""It is"Anna said"I love it."Kristoff put his arm around her.I then looked at the party guests."Anna I'm sorry about your party.I wanted it to be perfect since you've never had one"I said."It's fine just play the music and I'm sure we can still enjoy it"she said.She always tried looking on the bright side of things.Everyone started dancing again an was having fun.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

Not another party.

I make a portal and Nick and Merleah through. 

"What-" 

"oh. Thanks Jaidon." Nick says getting up, 

"my pleasure."

Nick joins the dance, and I look at Merleah. "Wanna go to roof?" 

Merleah looks at me, "don't you hate me." 

"No." I replied she shrugged and we go up to the roof.

the music vibrated off the roof. "So loud.." I moaned

she smirks and looks a the stars. 

"Why'd you leave.." 

"Nicks trying to hard to set us up. I like to ruin is plans." I replied, 

she began singing a song I didn't reconize. 

"ah, the dying duck sound. What song is that?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Firework," I said. He groaned and i laughed."I kid. Its called Trouble." He shook his head and I punched him softly."I got you."

"Very funny." I grew some moss under me and I laid down on it. I could see all the stars.

"There so beautiful. There like pearls in a dark blue sea," I said softly wihtout really thinking. I touched the moss and it made a pillow."You can sit if you want," I said seeing him glance back at it. I took my braid out and let my wavy hair out. I finger brushed it and made it a pony tail. I looked at him.

"What's wrong?You awfully quiet."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Trouble," I replied as I sat down. Immediately I grew some moss under me. It was comfy.

"Draco," i said looking at a constalation.

"You know the stars?"

"Sure. Been close to most of them. I looked down towards the lake of Arendelle. I hummed the song again softly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

The party ended and Anna's face was so lit up like she had the best time."You know it may not have been perfect but it's the best one she's ever had"Daniel said."It's the only one she's ever had"I replied"It's why I wanted it to be perfect for her.I wanted it to be special.""It was for her"he said"The fact that you gave her a party is special."Suddenly frost formed everywhere."Elsa"Anna asked looking at me.I shook my head."It's not me"I said.Eventually a boy became visible."Who are you"I asked."Jack Frost"he said."Elsa"I replied."Hello"Olaf said walking in to join everyone.Jack looked at the snowman."How is it possible?Who made you"he asked."I did"I replied"Why are you here?""Just having some fun and you have magic"he asked."Yes she does"Olaf replied"Even made a big ice castle.""Flawless"Jack said.What was happening?"How do you not think this is cool"he asked"You made life."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

Merleah met a guardian once. His name was Garrett Moon. I looked at Elsa.

"It is still pretty cool how you made Olaf alive," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I still didn't know how I did it.All I did was put him together and then he was alive."North was totally wrong"Jack said happily. "Why"Daniel asked."Because he said I was the only person with this magic"Jack replied.Suddenly more of these Guardians showed up."Jack where are you mate"said a giant rabbit."Yes they're here"he said excitedly.I looked at Daniel and he shrugged.I was getting tired of the coronation dress I was wearing so I switched it back to the blue dress.Jack came back with his friends."I'm telling you she has magic just like mine"Jack said entering the room."Not possible"North said."Hey weren't you in something else"Jack asked as he stared at me."I changed"I said."Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs"he said.North looked at Jack who pointed at me almost zombie like.I shot ice at him to snap him out of it and his friends looked shocked."Ha told you"Jack said."Except her powers are cooler than yours"Bunny said.I needed a break so I left heading into the gardens.Anna walked in."You ok"she asked."It's just seeing two people who have the same magic as I do and being able to control it is hard"I said"If they can why am I unable to?""Elsa I'm sure you will.You just need to stop being afraid of yourself.Trust yourself"she said. "What"I asked."You're afraid of hurting people because you don't trust yourself"she replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Can Elsa or someone add me in? I don't know what to Pov:)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I did. Merleah and Jaidon are on the roof talking.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I looked at Anna as I walked into the gaurdians. She said something and was gone. I looked at Elsa.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she replied. I opened my arms and she rushed in. We hugged for the longest time. I stroked her hair gently and I looked at her.

"Love you."

Caspian's pov

Me and Mal were in Greece. We lived in my home. It was invisible except to her, me, and my mother and father. She looked outside.

"Mal. What do you want to do," I asked. she shrugged and I looked at her.

"How about Auradon. we havn't seen the gang in some time."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

"I Love you Daniel"I replied back.I didn't want him to let go.I felt happy with him around.My eighteenth birthday was coming soon which meas it was'to far from the official coronation.It made me a bit nervous but the weird thing was that there was no frost on my hands or flurries floating in the air.I guess I was thinking of something happy at the time.

Mal

We showed up in Auradon and headed for the school."Mal"Evie said running over and hugging me.Carlos and Jay did the same. "Long time no see"Jay said."Yeah well kind of busy traveling to places"I said."They let in more vks"E said."Please tell me they didn't let Freddie in"I said."Who's Freddie"Caspian asked."Daughter of Dr.Facilier.Always messing with all that voodoo stuff like her dad"I replied."Hey Mal"Ben said."Hey"I said."Who's your friend"he asked."Caspian"I replied.Which the reminded me I wanted to show him something.I took Caspian's hand ad headed towards the enchanted lake.We sat on the old ruin  that was in the lake almost."It's nice"he said."Ben took me here once and it kind of became my favorite spot"I said"Peaceful ad away from  my mother."He smiled.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

We hugged for longer till I let go.

"I'm going to bed. Good night," I said to her. She nodded and I kissed her. I then flew to my bedroom window. It opened and I got in. I was soon asleep.

Caspian's pov

I looked at her with a smile. I looked at the water and I ran my fingers through it. I felt something inside me change. I blinked a few times but ignored it.

"You know. I brought something or you," I said. I opened my bag and pulled out some strawberrys. She gave the best smile and gasp in amazement. I looked at the water.

"Can you swim?"

"No."

"You should learn.How about now," I asked. She didn't respond I took my shirt off and dived in. I came up and shook my hair. Mal laughed."Come on. I promise I will be there."

"I don't know."

"Do you trust me?" She looked at me oddly for a second.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 21 , 22 , 23