Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Jaidon pov:

I back away. I didn't feel like part taking in this. 

When I turn, it's mal.

"oh. Hey. Where've you been?"

"shouldn't I be asking you that?" Mal replies crossing her arms then looking past me shoulder seeing Nick and merleah. 

Caspain comes as well, and joins them.

I teleport to arendel. The snow reminded me of to much. Anna see's me, and runs up to me. "Jaidon! What are you doing here?" 

"Looking for Elsa. I'm that board, you see." 

She leads me to the castle, but Elsa isn't there.

Neither is Daniel. "To be honest." She says shuffling her feet. "I never thought anyone would come back." 

I cock my head, "anna. What happened here?" 

She grins, becoming someone else. 

Great.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Daniel's pov

Me and Elsa were actually in her castle. I was helping her control her powers more. We soon headed back and saw Jaidon and anna. But it changed

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

"Jaidon"I asked"What just happened to Anna?"I looked at him and he shrugged."Where's my sister"I said firmly walking towards him."I don't know"he said.I looked at the other person.It wasn't Hans and it wasn't the Duke.Both enemies of Arendelle.I looked at Daniel and then back."I need to go find Kristoff"I said heading to the stables."Kristoff"I said walking into the stables.He looked at me."Hey Elsa"he said."Where's Anna"I asked."She was in the castle with that boy Jaidon"he said."It wasn't her"I said.He looked confused.Sven made a few sounds."Sven do you know where she went"I asked.He made sounds again."She went to Misthaven"I asked."Also known as the Enchanted Forest"Kristoff said."Why would she go there"I asked.Sven didn't say anything that time.I looked at him."Would you just tell her"Kristoff said.Sven made a few more sounds."Mother's diary"I said and then remembered what I had read in there.I walked out of the stables."Anna went to the Enchanted Forest.She found my mother's diary and must have seen what I have"I said."Elsa what was in that book"Daniel asked."My mother and father were scared of me.It's why they left.They died and it's my fault"I said"Anna already left and what if she doesn't make it back just like them?She's the only family I have Daniel.I'm going after her."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
Always something like this. 

I shrug, "Fine then I'm coming too. It'll sustain my bordem." 

"This isn't just a game, you know." Daniel said looking at me.

I look at him, "I know. Bealive it or not, I actually like having anna around." 

Elsa nods and we walk off. 

"Hey! Wait" Kristoff yells

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I stop and look at Kristoff."Sven said that she said not to follow her"Kristoff said."You can't stop me"I replied"She's my sister.""She said you'd say that and said that you are queen and can't just leave"he replied."Kristoff I'm leaving you in charge.The Enchanted Forest can be a dangerous place"I said"What do we even know about it?""Look I have a friend there""You've been there"I asked."Yes to sell ice"he said"Look I'm sure David will look after her.""I'm still going"I said."Elsa"he protested."I can't just stay and hope she runs into this David"I said and headed towards the docks."OOOH a trip"Olaf said wandering on to the boat behind."Olaf I need you to stay behind with Kristoff"I said."But"he said and then gave a frowny face."You can come on the next trip"I said.He smiled and left.The boat started sailing and we were on our way to the Enchanted Forest.Frost formed over my hands from worry.Daniel put his hand over mine."She'll be fine"he said."I hope so"I said"For all I know Hans and his twelve brothers could have followed her.""Twelve brothers"Jaidon asked"No wonder he's so crazy.Who would want that man siblings?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

Nick and me laughed as we laid in the snow.

"I guess your talk went well," he said.

"Yes. He let me sleep on his knee," I said without thinking.

"I thin he likes you."

"You guys never answered. What did the smoke mean when I wasn't suppose to come for awhile?" He sighed and looked at me.

"OUr ancestors prophesied of a girl who would come to our world on a certain day and end a war there. She was suppose to bear the signs of them. There powers and everything." I looked at him.

"That must be me. I saw me in a war with you two." He grinned a bit."You look like Jaidon at times."

"When."

"You thinking face, your grin is the same." He shook his head as snow fell on me. I sat up and I looked at him.

"Let's go to them." He nodded. I made a portal under us. I looked but saw we were in there home world.

"Death follows," the smoke hissed in the dark land. Nick stood up and helped me.

"Did you?"

"No."

"I let Jaidon know." He closed his eyes and I looked at the smoke. It was like a snake on the ground. He opened them and I looked around hearing it his at me again.

"It wants me," I said.

"Why would you say that." I pointed to show it wanting me to follow. Suddenly I followed it and Nick came behind. We came to a cave and I looked in it.

"Nick," I said.

"what?"

"Do you see it," I asked.

"What?"

"The writing on the wall."

"No." I went up to it and read it aloud for him to here."

The one that death follows will be the one to save,

Though they might dig there own grave.

Dark and light will meet for one time,

But there life might be the wars fine.

I looked at him and at it.

"I could die," I said as I looked at it.

"Kane," said the smoke. I turned to it."Your life might be its fine, the war will come in due time. Prepare for war with your friends. Endure for pain that never ends." I looked at Nick who heard. He looked at me with worry and I copied the words in my notebook.

Daniel's pov

I looked at Caspian as he suited up to go with me.

"There coming wiht us," he said.

"I know."

"Why are we here," he said.

"I don't know. You came out of here form nowhere. Some type of magic like Jaidons made it happen." Caspian then frowned. he told me what happened to Merleah.

"I'll tell," I said. I found Jaidon and told him. He closed his eyes as if he heard something.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"There is no prophecy." I say quickly, my heart drops, what the heck were they talking about. No. What was nick talking about. Was it all a trap, one giant set stage. How could I be so stupid, I left merelah with nick. He was gonna do something, wasn't he? 

The prophecy sating she was "gonna" die. He wants to come off scott clean. 

"Fine. i'll go." I said, making a portal.

merleah was writing something down, the minut I see him I blast him away. 

"Boy, you've really done it now." I say enraged my eyes balck.

"Jaidon what are you talking about-?" He asks getting up. I sighed. I'll go along with it for now.

"Tch. Never mind." I began acting, "sorry. Black magic got the best of me." 

Nick sighs, "will you get a hold of it, already!"

when he passes by me, I glare at him

((Mobile))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

We finally arrived in the Enchanted Forest."So where do we start"Daniel asked."I don't know.I've never been here"I said."So then how do you expect to find her"Mal asked.I was annoyed with all the questions and just started walking hoping to find Anna somewhere.The others followed."Are you sure this is a good idea"Caspian asked."I don't care if it is or not.This is my sister we're talking about"I said.Suddenly the sound of horses and wheels were coming towards us.We moved out of the way and it stopped.The door opened and a woman stepped out."Well I haven't seen you around here before"she said."Back off Regina"Mal said"How did you get of the Isle anyway?""Some idiot girl from Auradon opened the barrier.Now I'm a queen"she said."We are just looking for this girls sister"Mal said.She looked at me."What does she look like"Regina asked."I don't think that is such a good idea"Mal cut in"Don't you have some lives to ruin?"Regina then left.We started walking again.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I wasn't watching the boys. I looked at the prophecy and I frowned. I heard it before somewhere. I walked out and I felt Jaidon grab my arm. I stopped and looked at him.

"I should have known."

"What?"

"I'll always be gray. No matter what I do. I'm gray," I said. I put my notebook away an Jaidon didn't let go.

"What," I asked him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

Vanessa was gray...

i shake my head, focusing on merleah. 

"Be careful. I have a feeling this isn't what you think it is. And don't bealive one word of it." 

I let go and walk forward. Keeping a sharp eye on nick constantly. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

As I take a step out of the cave my cloak changed. I said nothing but saw it. It was silver now. Bright silver.

"Nick didn't do anything," I said walking past Jaidon knowing what he was thinking. Immediately my cloak went out as I walked faster. I felt it touched his legs. I felt his power immediantly. I slowed my walk for a second. I felt very woozy. I shook my head and went up to Nick.

"He-"

"I know." I looked at him. he looked at me.

"Your cloak."

"Yeah Silver." I looked away."I still is talking to me. War and something about you two. But its hard ot make out." I looked at Jaidon. He glared at me. I looked at Nick.

"I think I should leave here."

"Good idea. I'm staying I need to see a friend." I nodded I went into a portal and stepped out in my house. I counted to three and Jaidon appeared.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

Good she's away from Nick.

"Why'd you fallow." She asks, smirking. 

I shrug trying to keep my cool, "I wasn't gonna-ahem, stay with nick." 

"Quit lying. It's sad." 

I was a wonderful liar. For some reason, at this particualr moment I was to distraught. 

"Well-it doesn't matter." I mutter, then look at her. "What were you gonna do at your house."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I'm going to sit and watch you." I lied to him. he nods and I laugh.

"You are not good at finding truth or lying." I walk over and immediately a picture frame glows and it opens to reveal a secret room.

"Playing with my gadgets," I said. I walk in and immediately weapons aligned the walls. I sat on a table and messed with a staff. I stopped and looked at him. He came in looking around.

"Don't touch," I said sensing him nearly touching a sword. I stopped messing with the spear and looked at him.

"I'm going to die Jaidon. I know it. Nick didn't do anything with it."

"But-"

"No buts!" He looked at me normally."If Nick did do anything he would gain nothing from me. I can shut my powers off from anyone." Jaidon looked away I got off the table and came up to him. We were close to each other again. I brushed some dust from his check. He didn't flinch but tensed up. I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Your fine Jaidon. Dust is all." I looked at him in the eyes. He took me hand and placed it on his cheek."What are you doing?"

"Your hand is cold. Its nice." I paused and closed my eyes.

"Your hand is soft. Like mine," I said after a bit. This was no black or white magic. It was Jaidon. All him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I didn't wait for the others.I went without them.I needed to find Anna.I followed the path through the woods when I eventually heard two voices.I looked around to find out who they belonged to."So why are you here"a male voice asked."Well it's this crazy long story and I'm not sure you have time t hear it unless I'm wrong and want to hear and I could tell you"a familiar voice said."Anna"I yelled."Elsa"the voice questioned.She came out of the woods with some guy."Elsa what are you doing here"Anna asked."I was looking for you"I said"You shouldn't have come here.""I just wanted to help you"she said."Yes but you don't know this place you could have been hurt or ended up like mom and dad"I said."That's why I was with David"she said.I looked at him."Kristoff's David"I asked."You know him"he asked."David this is my sister"Anna said.He then bowed."Queen Elsa"he said."You didn't have to do that"I told him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Pov coming soon!!! 

I need my laptop..( ´▽`)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

What are you doing. jaidon with eyes of blue, sat chained and shackled in a black shadow. The world was empty. Nothing but three boys, in a world where all voices could occupy. The floor looked like a grey still ocean, the sky black with grey clouds, as if on time lasps. Red eyes jadion smirked, free from bondage.

i'm allowing him to be him.

I'm right here

but you're holding back

leave merleah alone

I realase her hand,  "sorry. I don't know what got into me." I step back then looked away. 

"Jaidon?"

I shook my head. Why the heck did I applogize. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

((I was gonna write more! But I littarly got dragged outta the house!! Σ(゚д゚lll)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

No prob!

Merleah's pov

I looked at him with curious eyes. I could tell something change immedaintly. I shook my head and it  took his hand. He was different. I placed it on my cheek. It was cold and I looked at him. It was the red eyes one. I looked at him in the eyes and then I closed them. Immediately I went into hi mind. I knew it was dangerous but I knew I had too. It was an empty world. I saw three boys. All Jaidon. I stopped and looked at them. One of them was chained up, the other was standing still. The other had its hand out in the same position as before. The chained one looked up at me.

"Merleah," he said weakly. It was the Jaidon I knew. Immediately the red eye one looked at me.

"Jaidon," I whispered softly.

"What a pleasant surprise," the red eyed one said. I ran towards Jaidon but his red eyed one stopped me. I was flung back but I landed softly.

"Fine two can play this game." Immediately two others came out of me. One was taller then me. His blue eyes and salt and pepper hair was bright. BUt the scar was noticeable indeed. The other was a man who looked more snake than human. I pulled out a sword and so did Luke. The red Jaidon laughed but soon stopped once apophis attacked with Luke. I went to the other Jaidon and tried the chains.

"Its no use Merleah. You can't take them off," he said. I looked at him and pulled out my saber.

"I can with this," I said. I cut the chains off and Jaidon stood up. Suddenly Luke came back to me as did Apophis. Suddenly i felt thrown against something and I felt lifted up off the ground.

"Leave her alone," said Jaidon. The red eyed one laughed loudly as I felt a cold, dark.

"You too soft on her. She's a threat."

"Only if I let her become one."

"Would you two stop bickering," I said."I am not a threat and I don't care what you do to me. But Jaidon is," I paused for a second feeling the knife."My best friend." WIht that I opened my eyes to find myself on the floor with red eyed Jaidon holding a knife to my throat. He stared at me for a second.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Ahhh! His head! 

Jaidon'S pOV:

Blue eyes jaidon held his heart, holding the chains, "I'm not the Jaidon you know. I'm weak-I'm scared. I'm..." He held his knees closer, "Sorry.."

Red eyes Jaidon grinned inhumingly, "That's right. I'm who you know best. I control them all like puppets." he's uncontrollable laughter echo's. 

Finally the their appears, with Black eyes his skin so pail he's grey. "No. I'm the most domeniate."

Finally the fourth, neon blue eyes, Jaidon, the orignal. 

"I said it once. Realse her." 

He crackling laughter, "I won't allow her to ever enter. Infact we'll torture her! Creep into her dreams! As a punishment!"

Her scream peirces, as he messes with her mind. Hurting it.

Throwing out of the world. Out of his mind. All her otherselfs go back into her. 

Merleah? She screams holding her head, and suddenly looks at me.

"What did you do?" I asked suddenly.

"You're head is a mess..." She says finally.

My eyes widen, and I griamnce.  "Yea. it is. Why'd you go!"
"I was trying to help-"

"Don't. It's not worth your time, and you only make it worse." 

She nods, and I help her up. What was she thinking. 

((My gosh. Like a thousand typo's. I wanted to write this better, but like I said, I got dragged outta the house. So I'm scouring over my keyboard. Lol))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Melreha's pov

I stood frozen in place for a bit. I felt tears come down my cheeks.

"You not weak. I can help him not be scared," I mumbled to myself remembering something.

"What?" I stopped crying and turned to him.

"You are not weak. I can help him not be scared," I said. Jaidon looked at me oddly."I know that Jiadon. We met a long time ago. I saved his from a car crash." Jaidon blinked like he remembered it."He helped me out of the car. I ran scared from him. His blue eyes changing many colors." I stopped as I looked at the wall. A picture of me with my foster parents appeared. I turned to see Jaidon with neon blue eyes.

"How could you remeber?"

"I had a long evening." I walked out of the place and wen to the couch and sat down. I rubbed my temple.

"Merleah," he asked.

"Yes?"

"Why do you want to help me?" I stopped and sighed.

"Because I was lost once. Over ridden with power and many voices in my head. I saw that in you. I just wanted to help. I never wanted to fall-" I paused and covered my face with my hands. Jaidon moved towards me carefully. I uncovered my face and talked agian." I just wanted a normal life. Then I messed up." Jaidon sat next to me. I looked down at my feet. I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"What did he do," he asked.

"Brought back memories. Painful ones. With my nightmares," I said softly. I wiped my tears away and I looked at him.

"All I want to do is help. I never wanted to grow close. But I guess its what happened." Jaidon's hand on my shoulder softened.

"Will you be okay tonight," he asked. I looked out the window.

"No. I'll probably be up all night," I said. I stood up and turned form him.

"I'm going to try and sleep. Night," I said. I went up to my room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night again form the same nightmare. I got up and went downstairs. Jaidon was gone but I could feel his presence. Suddenly there was a meow. I looked to see Leah(Her pet Tiger that somehow only she can see) against my leg.

"Well hello. I havn';t seen you in some time. How are you?"

Meow

"yes me too. Nightmares again." Leah rested her head on my leg once I sat down on the couch. I pet her softly. I began to sing to myself.

"Someday my prince will come," I sang softly. I heard a noise and looked up. It was Jaidon.

"I told you I wouldn't sleep. Sorry if I bothered you," I said looking away from him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

what was she talking about eariler. I wasn't weak.

hmph. She just does what ever she wants.

I stayed awake in bed, until I hear her downstairs.

She looks away from me giving an explantion.

I cross my arms. "Don't worry. I wasn't asleep either."

"nightmares." She asks

I look at her, "no. Memorys." I walk back to my room.

I didn't wanna talk. I just keep my gaze on the window

nick pov:

I groan, my eyes fluttering open. Until I gasp.

Pulling on my restrains. I was captured.

I was haning over something, A band stopping me from using magic. "Hey-" I yell. To no one

Who captured me-why was I here? 

"Hey!" I yel again.

Blood drizzled down my forhead. What was happening.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Nick," I asked feeling him in danger. I closed my eyes and tried to find him. I felt pain."Nick!" I sat straight up from the couch. It was 6 Am. I was covered in cold sweat. I get dressed and grab weapons. I left a note for Jaidon and left. I traveled some where trying to find him. I closed my eyes.

"Nick I'm coming," I said.

"Hurry," he replied. I found his location. I went forward. It was an old building. I saw him in a chair.

"Nick!" I rushed over to find him unconscious. I un tied him from the chair. He fell into my arms and I laid him on the ground."Nick wake up," I said. I moved ahir out of his eyes. He opened them and looked at me.

"Merleah run. It's a trap," he said. He was out cold again. I stood up and looked around. Immediately I was hit in the back with some type of ray. I shrieked in pain and fell next to Nick. Everything was going dark. I could feel smoke coming off of me. I placed a hand on Nick's back. as I went into unconsciousness I gave him all my energy.

"Jaidon please hurry," I thought as everything went dark.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:
It was no use. We both woke up shackled and beat up. 

"I'm sorry I put you through this..." I say to her. 

She looks understanding, "It's not your fault you got catpured. Jaidon will help us, anyway." 

"What time is it?" I ask weakly,

"I left at 6." 

"We'll be here awhile." I say half joking, "Jaidon loves sleeping." 

She laughs a little, but I look down, "This may be a trap for him whoever is capturing us." I say sadly.

((Omg. Jaidon why))

Jaidon Pov:

I wake up at 9 sitting up. It's to early.

lay back down until it's 11 and  I finally drag myself outta bed.

Usually someone wakes me up, maybe this time Merleah was kind. I grin to myself, 

Very well.
I began Walking downstairs. It's..empty? My eyes catch a note.
You're brothers in trouble. I'm helping him.
I look at the clock. She's not back yet?!
I slip on a black v-neck shirt, a black hoodie and my boots and run outta her house.
My hand slids through my hair, how do I find them. I make a portal.
Thinking of Nick and enter an old building. "Nick..." I call, "Merleah."
It's quiet, I hear my footsteps creak on the wood floor.
"Jaidon get outta here!" I hear Nick yell. "Nick!"
I open the door his voice called from but I'm blasted backwards.
"Jadion!" I hear merleah yell, I spring up, Merleah..
I try finding them again, until I see them hanging from the roof.
"Choose." Says a little sign on the floor.
I try to use black magic but nothing happens.
"No magic zone.." Nick says, "Pick merleah..."
I grin, "Merleah, it is."
Nick suddenly looked hurt but understanding. Merleah was knocked out, it realses her. and I hold her over my shoulder. Nick disapears. Proabaly in a diffrent room.
My heart hurt of worry, for him, but I pretend to not care.
Who ever was doing this, was watching.

((It's so choppy! ahhh))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Don't worry. Its fine.

Merleah's pov

I opened my eyes and I felt burn marks on my arm. I looked at it and it spelled Killer. I roll over ot find myself on the ground. Jaidon was next to me.

"You should have picked Nick," I said weakly.

"He said to pick you."

"Of course he would. Were friends." I sat up and rubbed my head.

"We have to find him."

"You need rest."

"I'll be fine," i said standing up.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

"Mom and dad were looking for something so I wanted to find what they were looking for"Anna said."We are going back to Arendelle"I said."No Elsa I need to do this.There is no way I can believe that mom and dad think you're a monster"Anna said just as Mal,Daniel,and Caspian showed up."Your own mother called you a monster"Mal asked"That's a bit harsh."I took the book from Anna.I looked at them."Our parents are dead because of me.They left because they were scared"I admitted."I don't believe that and there has to be another explanation.If we stay I'm sure we can find it"Anna said."Ok"I finally agreed."By the way who is watching Arendelle"Anna asked."Kristoff"I replied.We started walking and ended up on a beach.I had noticed something in the water.It was a bottle with a letter in it.I opened it."What is it"Anna asked."It's from mom"I said"She must have wrote it before she died."Only one main thing caught my eye ad it was about her sister Ingrid who has the same magic I do. I thought I was the only one in our family with magic.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Do you want to come where we are, Thorloki? 

Jaidon Pov:

"No. Stay here, I'll find that bafoon." 

"Jaidon. we. are finding him." She says grabbing my arm. 

I glare, "You look like Frankensteins wife, I'm not making you find my family." 

She stops for second, I do to. I called him family. 

"He's my friend. And you can't tell me no." 

I frown, "Whatever. if you get hurt, I'm not helping you nor is it my fault."

"I didn't expect you too.' She says. Why does she have to take these things so lightly. 

It annoys me. 

We run through the house, and I purposely run slower saying I was tired and it was to early 

To insure she had time to reccover. 

Finally we find Nick again, except there are people waiting in the room for us. Merleah's eyes widen. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes

Elsa

We were walking when a portal opened and all of us fell through.We had landed in front of Merleah and Jaidon."Hi I'm Anna"she said"I'm sure you already knew that but..."I had stopped her."Sorry it's knew for her to be around people"I said"I had shut out everyone for fourteen years and closed the gates.""Yeah but t's not gonna happen again right"she asked."It might if I can't control my powers"I said."What why"she complained."Anna what happened last time scares me and I don't want it to happen to anyone else"I said"That wasn't the first time I had hurt you.""What"she asked"What are you talking about?""When we were younger we were playing in the throne room.You were jumping on the snow piles and I was trying to catch you.I slipped on the ice and you were going to fall.I tried to help you but I ended up freezing your brain"I said."I don't remember that"she said."You wouldn't.Dad took you to the trolls and the changed the memories of magic.That's why you didn't know that  had these powers.I shut you out to protect you"I said.She stood there silent and everyone just looked at her waiting for her reaction but she didn't give one.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Would you two stop bickering and look around," I said. They looked around."Get behind Jaidon and I this will get dangerous." One man pointed at Jaidon and then pointed at Nick.

"What do they want?"

"They want to trade. You for NIck."

"Oh."

"No," I replied. Immediately the men pulled out two guns. I looked at them both and knew what they would d.

""Elsa, Anna help Jaidon get out with Inck," I said turning back to them.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry I'll be fine," I said. I pulled out a sword and the men attacked with the guns. I shoved Jaidon out of the way and the one they were going to use on him hit me.

"Get Nick," I ordered to him. The gun didn't hurt much but the other one was the one I was worried about. I threw a dagger and it destroyed the one gun. I saw Jaidon help Nick with Anna. Elsa blocked attacks with ice. I suddenly shrieked as the other gun hit me.

"Merleah!"

"Go," I roared at them. I soon stopped shrieking and stood up. I was working with the gun now. I threw a dagger destroying that one. I ran towards the door but froze feeling instant pain. I touched my shoulder to find blood. Gunshots came more but I ran faster from the building. My sense of direction was gone. I stopped on a bridge and looked at the water. I looked around.

"Jaion. I'm under a bridage. In water. Hur-" I fell over the bridage and into the water. I slowly slipped into unconsciouness.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

Jaidon and Anna were still helping Nick.I looked over the bridge at Merleah in the water.I walked around towards the back under the bridge.As I stepped on the water it froze under my feet.I walked towards Merleah and pulled her out of the water.Dainel helped me carry her towards the others and we leaned her against the tree.I walked over to the bridge thinking about mom's letter.If I could find that urn that mom trapped her in maybe she can help me."What are you thinking"Daniel asked."Finding our Aunt Ingrid"I said"I thought I wa the only one in our family with this magic and I'm not.Maybe she can help."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov;

"sounds like a bad Idea." Anna says behind her, helping nick. I layed my back on the grass, "you always fall right into traps. Pretty naive." I say with a sigh.

anna smiles, "yea...." 

Elsa frowns, putting her hands on her lap, "it was just an idea.." 

"Sorry-guys." Nick grunts, trying to smile, "I put you through so much trouble.." 

I look at nick, "you okay, by the way." 

"Yea-Thanks to you guys." 

I frowned, he's to good. 

"Is merleah awake?" Anna askes looking for merleah.

"she'll be good." Daniel says then back at elsa. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"I wouldn't. She's in that urn for a reason." I looked at Merleah."Guys we might need a hospital," I said.

"Why," Nick asked. I carefully pulled out a bullet from her shoulder.

"She's been shot five times. Two in the gut,one in the shoulder, one in the thigh, and one in the head. These bullets are taking the life and energy out of her."

"What do we do," Jaidon asked. I looked at him.

"We have to take the bullets out. But carefully one wrong move with the one in her head andshe might forget things," I said. Elsa covered her shoulder in ice. I made my finger become tweezers. I carefully too them out and Elsa covered the wounds. I looked towards her head.

"I can do it," Caspian said. I nodded. Caspian looked at Merleah and looked a Elsa.

"Tweezers," I said. she made him some and he took it out without a problem. Elsa covered her and I could see Merleah healing.

Merleah's pov

I opened my eyes to find myself covered in ice. I warmed up the area around me. I looked at the people around me.

"Who are you," I asked.

"Uh oh," said one man.

"I didn't hit anything."

"Merleah," asked a voice. I turned to look at everyone. I blinked thinking and looked at the one boy. I had a memory of him.

"Jaidon," I asked carefully showing I didn't remeber him.

"Oh boy," said the with the robotic hand.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I thought about what Anna and Daniel said.Mom had put her in that urn.Maybe there was a reason but mom's letter said to release her.How was I supposed leave my family trapped in that urn?If it's the only thing that will help me why shouldn't I do it?"You're still thinking about it"Jaidon said."Why shouldn't I"I asked"She's my family and she could help.There may be a reason my mother put her in there but her letter said she should have released her a long time ago.""Elsa you never even met Ingrid. What if she's not who your mother thought she was back then"Daniel asked."You're right but I can't leave family behind.I wouldn't do it to Anna and I'm not gonna do it to her"I said."How sweet"a voice said.I turned around to see a woman in white."Ingrid"I said."Yes and who are you"she asked."Elsa"I replied"Your sister was my mother.How are you here?""When you cam through the portal the urn wet with"she replied"Gertrude is your mother?Where is she?I would like to see my sister.""She died"I replied.She looked bummed about it.Anna didn't look thrilled that she was here."Why did your sister put you in that urn"Daniel asked."I couldn't control my power when I was younger.The Duke tried to hurt my sister.I tried to stop him but he used her as a human shield causing her death"she said.I thought about the Duke of Weselton."You were like me"I asked.She looked at me."I guess the magic runs in the family"she said.She then turned her focus to the letter from mom."Is that""From mother"I said.She took the note to read it."Elsa this could all be a lie"Daniel said."Why would my mother lie"I asked."Daniel's right we never met her before and mom never talked about her.How much do we really know about her"Anna asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"She remembers you," I said to Jaidon. He nods and I look at her.

"Do you know me." She stares at me.

"No all I remember is pain. And needles," she said. I looked at her carefully.

"Needles?"

"Yeah," she said. I looked at Jaidon.

"We need to get her home."

"I have a home?"

"Yes. Daniel you go with Anna and Elsa. Mal you come with us back to Leah's house." Merleah nodded and went with us. She seemed to remember the house. She looked at Nick.

"Is he okay," she asked.

"Not really. He's been hurt."

Merleah's pov

I looked at the one boy. Jaidon and the other boy set him on the couch. His face scrunched in pain and I looked at his leg. It was scratched up. I looked at him concerned. I sat down by his feet and looked at him.

"Will you be okay?"

"In a couple hours," he said. I closed my eyes and placed my hand over his leg. I opened my eyes to see it healed.

"Better?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"What's wrong with her," I heard Jaidon say.

"I think when I took the bullet out. I touched her memories of being a younger kid. She sounds and acts more inoccent." I look at the boy who I helped.

"What's your name?"

"Nick."

"Greek, Meaning victory of the people."

"Yes."

"well at least I learned something from them."

"Who?"

"Those people. They just took me from my house one day." He looked at me. Suddenly everything flowed back to me. I blinked and I stood up.

"I need to go up stairs," I said going to the upstairs balconey. I saw the one boy and girl leave.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Sry! I'm kinda confused...What happened, exactly?

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian touched something in her brain. From that Merleah thought she was like ten or eleven. That's why she acts so young and inncoent. After helping Nick. Stuff comes back and she goes to her room flustered and confused slightly. I'll continue a pov to help.

Merleah's pov

I sat on my bed and looked into the mirror in my closet. I looked at my hands remembering the needles that poked it from before. I shivered remembering it. I felt sore and I looked at my shoulder. It was a healed bullet wound. More came back. I remembered being shot. I touched my head remembering that bullet. I laid my head on my pillow feeling rather tired. The window opened by itself and sunlight came in. I felt my energy come back. I sit up remembering everything. My head ached with pain from it all. I went downstairs ignoring Nick and Jaidon talking and got some Ambrosia.

"Merleah," said one.

"Mhm."

"You okay?"

"Mhm," I said. I tapped my fingers on the counter. I looked at them.

"I'm going for a walk," I said. They nodded and I was gone. I went to an old building. One that no one would care if it was gone. I let my anger out on the building. I felt it tumble down to the ground. I got on my knees and I just cried. I didn't know why but I did. I put my anger on the building. It vanished into oblivion. I stood up and I felt someone watching. I looked and saw no one. I walked away and went back home. Jaidon could tell I was on edge. He looked at Nick as I went into my room to play with my gadgets. I played with my lightsaber and kept rebuilding it into diferent forms.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

"I still think this is a bad idea"Daniel said as he opened a portal to Arendelle.Ingrid stepped in after Anna and then me and Daniel followed.He stopped me before we entered."Are you sure about this"he asked one last time."Yes.....No...I don't know.I just know that she's family and I can't abandon her"I said."Ok but if anything goes wrong do not try to stop me from attacking her"he said.I nodded and entered.We entered the castle and for the past five days I've been working with Ingrid to see if I could get my powers under control.Daniel has been with Anna probably worried."Do you trust that boy"she asked."Of course.He's my friend"I replied."Then why didn't he tell you the truth"she asked."What"I asked."Well I couldn't sleep so I did some exploring and found this in the attic"she said.A green notebook with Stark written in gold was placed on the table.I looked at it and then picked it up."You should read it"she said."It's not mine to read"I said."No but it's about Arendelle and your family"she said.She walked out of the room.I opened it and flipped through the pages.I rad things about my mother and father.About the time when I was seven and Anna was four.Everything was here in this book.I stopped when it came to the part about the storm.He was here at the time mom and dad died.I wiped the flurry out of the air and walked out of the room.I went to find Daniel."Take me to your dad now"I said angrily."What"he asked."Now"I said and he opened the portal.We were now in New York on the streets in Times Square.I looked around and saw the tower with Stark written on it.I had never even shown the book to Daniel.I walked inside the building."Sir you have a visitor"a voice said as the elevator opened to the very top floor."Elsa welcome"he said.I tossed the book on the floor."How could you have let them die"I said"You were there and you let that boat sink."Daniel didn't know what I was talking about so he looked confused.He pulled the book out of his dad's hands and opened it."You killed my parents"I said to his dad.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus