Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maya

"So I have magic"I asked.She nodded."Why is Amos acting like he's afraid of me though"I asked"Did I do something?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

"You suppose to have dangerous powers like mine but, you can't control them," I said as I threw some bacon I summoned to Philp.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I was about to say something when an explosion went off in the house.We both quickly got up and ran inside to see Amos trapped under some rubble and a hole in the wall.I looked at Merleah and then back to Amos who glared at me when he saw me. Suddenly a portal opened and two men walked through.One looked like he drives an ice cream truck."What are you doing here Desjardins"

Amos asked."We received info of a third Kane"he replied"Turns out it was true.""So"Amos asked."We will be taking her back to the first nome to train her"he replied."Fine"Amos replied."Dad no we can train her here"Merleeah said like she didn't trust the two men."No we can't.They will train her in the first nome"Amos said."Smart man"Desjardins replied.He put his hand on my shoulder and guided me towards a portal.We went through and landed in Cairo.We entered a building and they gave me a room.I wasn't rally sure what was happening but why would Amos send me off like that?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I jumped through the portal.

"Desjardins," I called. He stopped.

"I am training her by order of of her father," I said.

"You are not her closet relavtive."

"Are you so sure. I am her gaurdian," I said. He looked at me and I stared at him."Dare to defy Apohphis," I added. He let Maya go and I had her come with me.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

As we walked away towards a portal Merleah opened I noticed the ice cream man watching me carefully."Are you sure we should let her go that easily"he mouthed to Desjardins."No but you can't argue with Chaos"Desjardins mouthed.We entered the portal back to Brooklyn House."Who were those men"I asked."Desjardins is the new Chief Lector and Vlad Menshikov I just don't trust"she said"You should get some rest and we'll start training tomorrow.You can sleep in my room for now."I nodded and followed her to her room.After showing me to her room she headed down stairs to talk with Amos.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

It's quiet, Mal, Nick and I stood by ourselves watching things take place.

"So..." Nick began, "Where'd you guys wanna go?" 

I glare at him, "I don't care." 

He looks at Mal, "Any suggestions?" 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Not really"I said"Let's just get out of here."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov: 

I make a portal to a video game world. 

"What the heck!" Mal exclaims upset,

Jaidon evilly laughes, "You're not princess peach or anything. At least not yet." He says

I shake my head, and look at the world, "Were not in mario cart Jaidon...Actually..."

My eyes widen. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Jaidon I swear if you turn me into some dumb princess you will be turned into a cockroach"I said"Where are we anyway?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

"But now I'm tempted." I say fidling with her hair, 

"Jaidon, cut it out!" Nick smacks my hand, but looks forward, "I don't know. It looks like one of those video games, like Halo, uncharted, and that could be bad." 

"Make a portal out." Jaidon says, placing his hands on his hips.

"I would if I could. But darn it, jaidon! I'm not a taxi magic takes a toll on my body, and i've made more portals then I count today alone. This entire week has been crazy!"

Jaidon sighs, "Well, we both know how inaccurate my portals are..." I smirk at mal, "But I exceed at clothing."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I looked at my clothes and saw that I was in a princess dress.I punched Jaidon in the arm really hard before turning him into a cockroach and shoving him an a jar."Now we're even"I said.I then changed my clothes back to normal."Well I guess we stay here until we have a way out"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I opened a portal and everyone fell into my house floor. I was reading while sturring coffe with a spoon.

"You guys can just call me you know. Not that hard," I said as I read. I put the book down and looked at Mal.

"Please turn him back. he may be a jerk and arragont but he doesn't deserve to be that. Maybe a Butterfly would be better," I said. I could feel Jadion frowning at me as I chuckled at the thought.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Fine a butterfly"I said and the cockroach changed to a butterfly"Is that better?""Stop that"Jaidon said."That's what you get for trying to make me wear a princess dress"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I make myself human again, ignoring Nicks laughter.

"I would make you in something more amussing, but I don't feel like it." 

I was obviously, a bit humiliated, but I push it to the side of me. And look around the house, "You love comeing home, don't you?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I sip the coffee  and stare at him.

"I guess. Not last time. I had a black hole in here. It took me weeks to rebuild.. Wait no maybe a day." I finished the coffee and I walked over to them.

"Well at least I don't need a shower," I said looking at Jaidon wrinkling my nose on purpose. I had annoyed him now."But I could see you in green and silver though," I said now thinking.

"Don't even think about it," he said. I annoyed him now. I chuckled and looked at him.

"What about pink?"

"Okay that's it," he exclaimed. Suddenly I had Jaidon in a headlock while he was holding a sword.

"Put it down," I said. He dropped him and I let him go. I took a step back.

"Now while youu take a shower. I'm going out. For something normal people do." I got up and looked at them."I kidd you. I'm just visiting some places looking for trouble. I walked past them and Nick stopped me.

"You realized what you did?"

"Oh I know darling. But I couldn't help it. He's," I paused and turned and looked at him."Too easy," i said.

"He's going to follow you.

"I know." With that I was gone. I stopped on a building and looked around. I started jumping buildings trying to find a good spot.

Caspian's pov

"Well that was intresting," I said. Jaidon turn to follow her.

"Jaidon." He looked at me."Get a shower or she won't leave you alone." He left and I looked at the other two.

"Let's take a walk."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

why that little-I punch caspain  throwing him the ground.

"I don't need a flippin' shower. Now shut up" 

I storm away, enraged. But..I take a quick rinise.

then--Make a portal, slipping my hood attire on. 

This world was full of green. Clear water, it was happy. But I didn't mind, at least, beacuse of the person here.

From the tree's a red head, with Black markings like two lines starting from his eyes down to the side of his face, wearing a brown cape. He smiles, jumping on me, "Jaidon! What's up? Where've you been!" 

I sighed, slipping my hood off. "It's been hectic. And i'm  frustrated right now. Their taunting me! And I can kill them! I'm way more powerfu-" 

taken-my friend, laughes, "you've never been good with humor. Yet you do it all the time to people"

I look away, he had a point. I laid looking up at the sky, as he talked away. It was a strange world. 

raken saved me, the day I got the black magic, and delt with me ever since. He's happy like Nick, but somehow I can tolerate it since he also had a dark side. 

Nick pov: 

I help Caspian up, "well that was something..so were going on a walk?" 

((Mobile. So it's probably got a bunch of errors..)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I closed my eyes and let the wind on my face. I looked at the skyand I decided to open up the different worlds to check in on things. I looked at one and saw one which was blank. It was an empty and dark. Someone was hiding it from me. I tried to reach in it but it rejected my hand. I closed my eyes and let my dark side take over. It let me in and I went through. I had to let darkness control me. I looked around I saw my water and drank it. I swallowed suddenly noticing the dryness.

"Who's there," called a voice.It was Jaidon's voice. I covered myself in darkness to blend in. He came with a friend. I backed away not wanting to stop looking at this world. I walked around. it was dark but I could feel it grow on me. I suddenly felt someone watching me. It was the smoke. I let the light of me come out. I heard it scream.

"Curse upon the one that death follows," it said.

"I never told anyone that." It soon made a form.

"You should not be here. You are not suppose to come now." I stepped back.

"I am a Watcher. I have no control of when I should go?"

"Not in this realm." With that I felt the  smoke come in my breathing and I stumbledbackwards. I suddenly felt my back burn. I threw my jacket of to help it. I got on a knee feeling the burning more. I could see it in my mind and I felt tears coming down.

"death follows," the smoke haunted me.

"Stop," I exclaimed. It got louder till I was almost unconscious on the ground. I heard footsteps and I saw Jadion's shoes.

"Jaidon that symbol is for," someone started to say.

"I know. But they weren't suppose to come for years,' Jadion replied. I grunted in pain as I felt the burning keep going. I felt my jacket being thrown over me. I opened my eyes to see Jaidon looking at me.

"You'll need to sleep. It's going to be sore." He touched me and I was out.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

She sleeps along on the grass, as raken and I say beside her.

"Who is she..." He finally says.

"Her name's Merleah. She's a...friend. We met awhile back, and I'll kill her before things go to far." 

He smirkes, leaning back, "You're that scared, huh?"

"What are you talking about."

"You only kill a 'friend', when your afraid of them being to close or a weakness like me. Then you try to distance yourself-" 

"Stop acting like you know me so well..." I look away, "You should go. Before she wakes up."

He sighed, and stood, "Alright. Tell me how it goes, that's some nasty stuff." 

After he leaves, I see her eyes begin to flutter open. 

"..Jaidon..." She sit's up holding her head, 

"You manage to ge yourself in the weriddest situations." 

"It's part of the job..But it's not like I do it on purpose." She says, flinching in pain, 

"Lay back down." I say Not looking at her, I didn't want to see if anything changed. She might be fine. But the chances were slim, and I know it's going to be a long couple of days. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I did as I was told. But I immediately I sat up straight looking around me. Jaidon was standing shocked by me sitting up so fast. I closed my eyes laying down again. I opened them not wanting to feel the soreness coming from my back.

"Where are we?"

"In a different part. One more safe for you."

"Idon't understand.It knew something no one should know."

"It did?" I looked at him. He actually sounded concerned for once.

"When I was younger.i became a foster kid. But every time i went somewhere. I would runaway and something bad happened. Someone died, a fire, so on and so forth. So they said death follows me wherever I go. They let me leave early and I'm here now." Jaidon sat down and I looked at the sky."I erased all the peoples memories of melater. No one was suppose to know that about me." Suddenly I grunted in pain feeling my back throbbing in a spot. I touched the ground and soon moss formed.It was nmore comfy than thegrass. I then made a pillow togo with it.

"Very funny," Jaidon said.

"Its more comfy. But I have to ask.Wht did it mean I by I was suppose to," I stopped looking ahead. I sat up and turned my head.

"What is it." I looked closer.

"I see a battle here... I see you and Nick in it. I see."I stopped talking."Me in it too." He looked ahead. I blinked and looked at him.

"What?"

"I know your thoughts Jaidon. Why don't you just do it now," I said. He looked at me oddly."Kill me now and be done."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"In truth. Everyone will hurt you, you just got to find the ones worth suffering for.." 

She looks at me, "quote from A friend." I say then lay on the grass beside her. 

"I'll tell myself over and over, i'll kill you but it never gets done. For now. I won't. I might have just now passed that stage..might have." 

She's silent.

"besides." I smirked,  "I don't like killing people with a death wish."

she snorted, and I sat back up. "But there will be a war between us one day. I can feel it. Buts it far away. And you don't have to worry about it." My eyes turn black, "beacuse I will win." 

Raken runs towards us, "Jaidon-are towns on fire." 

I look at merleah, was it her fault? I shake the thought and stand up, i wanted to say let it burn. 

But merleah runs off with him, so obviously I fallow

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I ran with Jaidon's friend towards there town. It was in fire and I looked at it.

"Ma'at," I said. Suddenly the fire started going down. I repeated it as I lifted my hand and soon water arrived. It slowly fell onto the houses and I I looked at the un burnt houses.

"Ma'at," I chanted. Soon the houses were rebuilding themselves and picking up fallen pieces. Jaidons friend went to the closest house and looked at it.

"Oh my gosh," he said looking at it.

"Jaidon," I said.

"Yeah?"

"I hate saying this but catch," I said. I fell backwards and surprisingly he caught me. He helped me sit down and I grunted in pain.

"Its burning," I said as I covered my mouth so I wouldn't throw up.  Jadion took some of my jacket off. I could see the symbols burning in my mind. I closed my eyes hearing voices from the smoke again. I covered my ears.

"Merleah look at me," I heard a voice say. I looked up and Jaidon was kneeling in front of me."What are you seeing?" I closed my eyes and images flashed through my head.

"The symbols, voices, and darkness," I replied feeling tears. I stopped crying feeling the pain stop. I felt something on my back and I felt it. It was ice and I felt it was black. I grabbed my jacket and I saw my hands shake. I looked at them. They were growing claws. I made them into fists waiting for it to go away.

"I need to rest."

"for how long?"

"I don't think I can stand," I replied looking at him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I frown, was it this bad? 

"You can't stay here then, this place will only make you worse." 

"But-you can't make accurate portals." 

I glared, was my reputation that bad. Nick should be the one with that kinda thing. My eyes go to a vibrent dark red, as I scoop her up. Concentrating a black portal appears in-front of me, I feel a tap on my shoulder, I don't turn towards him, but He knows i'm listening. 

" sometimes, I feel as though the whole world is gray, as though time is standing still. But time never stops. It moves forward endlessly, as surely as bodies buried in the ground will one day become white bones. Listen, it's always you who stops time. If you stop in fear of the future - you gain nothing, and nothing begins. You spend your life as though already dead. Whether you wish it to or not - time never stops. That's why there is nothing more interesting than this world. Don't be too negative. You haven't become ashes just yet. You have your flesh and blood, and your bones are supporting you." 

I smirk, "you always have a speech prepared." I walk into thhe portal, going back to her house and setting her on the couch. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

He sets me down and I find the house empty. I close my eyes trying to concentrate on the chandelier above me. I sooon felt the energy coming from it ome off. I stood up and took some steps while holding on to some stuff. I get to my fridge and get some ambrosia out. Once I can walk I put my jacket back on. Jadion just watches me.

"You just can't sit down."

"I have feline powers. I can't sit still," I replied. I drink some of the ambrosia and my glow returns to my skin.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

what is happening because idk also future demigods rp yay

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Branch: Ekaterina

Bluefire222

omg its you

• Posted at:

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

emmanuel-pacings 

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I posed, but it didn't go through. I'll try to do the same thing...

Basically,

Nick, Mal, and Caspian went for a walk. Jaidon and Merleah left, in to different directions.

Jaidon headed over to a different world, still in his universe though, to meet a friend he's known for awhile.

However Merelah decides to tag along, and something consumes her. Causing great fatigue and unknown things unto her body..

Jaidon takes her back to the house, were the rest of the group just gotten back too....

Hope it helps! I really gonna have speed through this...
By the way...What happend to Dan and Elsa! 0-0

Jaidon Pov:

The door opens, and I look at the everyone who returned, my eyes glow black as his glow white. And we go into a telepathic world.

"What took you so long?" I asked,

"Where'd you go." He replies, not answering my question.

The world is inside are heads, since were ogether, it's noting but white and black. white skies with a black moon, black clouds, and black grass.

Wind blew on us, wind like are conflict.

"I saw, raken. But something happened to Merleah." 

"Mal..got into some trouble with ...this person, and he'd swear he'd curse us." 

I burst into laughter, only being able to get the words out, idoit. 

"Alright-alright. you can stop now. Not cool man, not cool. Seriously stop."

Fed up, he cuts the link, and were back in the Merleahs house even though we were always here, and it was just in are heads.

I probably should have taken him seriously. When I awoke the next mornig, I wasn't me. 

I felt werid. Diffrent. Femine? I jerked up, seeing green hair flying past me. 

"Nick!" I yelled, but the voice-it's Mals.

Nick runs in, but his expression is different. That's not my brother.

It registers-The curse-we switch bodies.

The who the heck is me? 

Nick Pov:
I knew it, I stared into the mirror. Remembering; my conversation with Jaidon back in lord of things world.

I stared into my temporary reflection. I was caspian. I was a bit happy and a bit worried. He and Mal were a thing. What was I gonna do.

((Tada! Be anyone you want, lol. But Jaidon and Nick are idiots, so they think each other are the actual them-I'll tie that off with a bow in the my next pov. Oh and the guy that did this, can be dr. strange or sumthin')

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I was waiting for merleah to pov daniel but that's kind of where we left him and elsa

Mal

"So what's next"I asked then realizing my voice wasn't my own.I honestly have no idea who I was or who was me.Not until Jaidon spoke."What is going on and why am I not myself"I asked walking into the room with everyone else.Everyone else shrugged not knowing how this happened."We must be cursed"Jaidon said with my voice."How do we fix it"Nick asked with Caspian's."Got any ideas"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"esruc esrever," I said from the couch talking into the pillow. I groaned in pain from the tattos. Nick looked over and saw the glow. I covered my ears hearing the voices again. Jaidon rushed over to see what was happening. A different symbol was glowing this time. I groaned again feeling it go away.

"But she wasn't supposeto come for centuries."

"They ust have been wrong." I lifted my face out of the pillow and looked at the two.

"Look I'm a Watcher. There is not time when I'm suppose to come,"I said. I out my head back in th pillow. I looked back up and turned over so my back ws against the couch."By the way what does that mean?"

Faith. I just wanted to let you know that forCamp NaNoWriMo I'm writing about the life of Merleah. I was thinking of adding Nick and Jaidon into it. I probably will only share it when its done on here and with friends. Is that okay?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Also lets not forget about the other Randomness rp.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

Before they cold speack I sat up. I looked at everyone and stood as if nothing happened. I grabbed my jacket and walked outside as I put it on. I looked into the woods and realized something from a dream. I heard no one come out. I walked towards it by myself. What did Jaidon think of me, friend or foe? Did i really like him? Is he going to kill me. I shook my head on the last one. If he didn't kill people wiht a death wish then he was never going too. I always had a death wish. I kept goingin the woods. I went deeper into it probbaly getting lost but I couldn't stopmyself from figuireing it out by thinking. I changed into a cheetah and jumped from stresss till I landed in one. This was a test. Who would follow Jaidon or Nick. I watched the path from where I came from. I kept thinking about these things. Until I heard a snap. I looked up to see someone coming.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

please check out vampire vs werewolves rp and my 39clues/harry potter/percy jackson/kane/rise of the guardians rp 

plus i started povs on the rise of the guardians next generation  rp 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

No--Thier very importent. And I know you would never, but someone reading could possibly steal the idea of them. 

I'm afraid you'll have to use different character to fill their place, and try not to similiar.

If it's necessary to the entire story and you need them, like, you need Jaidon and Nick, 

then change their names and still give me credit for the characters. 

Jaidon Pov:
Why those stupid fools. They don't even know who their dealing with.

My black boots hit the moist dirt, stomping with my hands in my the pockets of my black hoodie.

I hate this. Nick talks to much.

While wondering around the forast, I remember why I came out here in the first place.

"Merleah." I called, quietly, until trying again, "Merleah!"

Silence.

My eyes lower, and I keep walking, mumbling the words for unravel. 

Oh, won't you tell me? Please just tell me.

Explain how this should work.

Well now who could it be, that lives inside of me?
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered
Surrounded by the world

And yet, you're smiling bright
Completely blind to life

My ruptured lungs; they were left this way
For once, I'm out of breath.
The truth I seek, never felt so bleak but,
I maintain my depth

Freeze

I'm breakable;
Unbreakable
I'm shaking yet,
Unshakable
Until the day that you find me.

I'll stand here,
Existing and feeling wretched* existence
Consuming life-force til I grow distant
Don't bother searching for somebody like me.
A fading no one.
I don't want to hurt you, It's not my nature.
A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your saviour
Remember the 'me', the way I used to be.

As who I still should be.

The isolation spreads and tears
Those happy /days, pierce into me
These lonely memories cease to care
They spread throughout my history

I’ll never move
I’ll never lose
I’ll never move
I’ll never lose
I’ll never move
I’ll never lose you.
Unraveling the world

At once, I start changing,
Yet everything’s remaining
These lives I felt would join as one,
They fade away before they’ve begun.
I’m breakable; unbreakable
I’m shaking yet, unshakable
Until these hands “contaminate” you

I’ll stand here existing and feeling wretched existence
Consuming life-force til I grow distant
Don't bother searching for somebody like me. A fading no one.
This lonely space, held into place by someone crazy
Shall melt away like dawn to day as things get hazy
So please think of me, the way I used to be.

As who I really should be

So don’t forget me,
You can’t forget me
You won’t forget me
Please don’t forget me.

With changing inside I’m completely paralyzed
Remaining corrupt as I wish for paradise

Remember the 'me', the way I used to be.

Oh, won’t you tell? Oh, please just tell…
Well now who could it be, that lives inside of me?

The minute the I finish the last word, I began historically laughing. I'm becoming more like Merleah, by the minute.

I hear a growl, and I look too see cat hanging in a tree. I teleport to it, and began petting it. "I hate animals, their such maitness.." I say, holding it in front of me, by it's arms. 

Hiss, it scratches me, my eyes turn black and I drop it, upset. But the last second I make a black trampoline, and it runs.

My body tenses, when I see across from me. A much bigger cat.

Oh-well, I usally don't have a problem with evil beasts. I look at it, frowning, black radiant off me, I was gonna kill it.

Instead I just grin, and look back to my feet. I'll kill it if it attacks. 

My eyes scower the forast, where'd merleah go. She's captured again, isn't she. 

I should find her..

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I lurched at Jaidon who used black magic. In mid jump I turned back to myself and went through. I landed on top of him and we fell on the ground. He was confused then refocused on me.

"You deserved that scratch," I said. He tried to get up but I didn't move.

"Get off Merleah."

"No. I want you to do something."

"Whts that."

"Kill me."

"What?" I  got off and stood some feet away.

"Kill me." He looked at me confused. I looked at him.
"I want you to be at peace with yourself. I have no death wish. I want to be alive. So do it." He summoned a sword but stopped and hesitated. I came closer to him. Step by step. He looked at the sword and the ground. Soon I was a foot away from him. He went to deliver the blow and I stood still. He stopped seeing me not move.

"What are you doing," I asked him."Do it." He brought the sword down b  his side and I came closer to him. Soon we were so close are noses could touch.

"What are you doing," he asked looking at me.

"I call this very close talking," I said. He snorted from the dry humor and I grinned slightly. I placed my fingers on the scratches I gave him. They were gone almost instantly. I grabbed his hand that held the sword. He looked at it.

"You can do it Jaidon, right now if you want."

"and what if I do," he said turning to me.

"I won't blame you."

"If I don't."

"You then have changed a bit like me. Like I have changed like you," I said. He tilted his head to look at me in the eyes. I looked at him in the eyes. He was fighting wiht himself in his mind.

Okay. I will probably do option 2 If i need too.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
My eyes become black pits.
I sneered hauntily, stepping closer with a still and calm voice, "Oh, merleah." My hand holds her chin, as I lean closer, "I'm not going to kill you. If you didn't have a death wish you wouldn't be asking me to kill you." I tilted my head, "Truth be told. I don't want you dead anymore. Someone's helped me realize, I want you alive. And with me." I let go, steppning back, still grining, "That's why I'd protect your sorry soul."
She looks down, "Do..you lo..." The words don't get out, I know she's cofused herself.
My head cocks to side, with my line in a straight line, "Love you?" My eyes revert to blue,
"I don't know. I woudn't know how that feels like, so I can't answer..." I look away, my body hurt from this conversation.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I hesitate for a second. I place a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me. I looked at him with worried eyes.

"Love is a feeling that makes you happy for some. Love is also a feeling you get when your around a person you never get around another." He turned to face me. I kept my hand on his shoulder.

"I loved someone once. He killed himself for the world." I looked away for a second."He lives in me right now."

"Luke?"

"Yeah. We were a couple." I stopped talking and looked at Jiadon.

"I love you Jaidon. I love you a lot. I can help you figure out what love is. You just have to choose to let me." I kissed his cheek and walked away. I turned into a cat and jumped into the trees. I didn't go far. I could still hear and see him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Faith can yuou pot on the other Randomness ro if you get the chance.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

0-0 Idk what to Pov...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

He didn't move and paced trying to think of what to do. I came closer every single time. He soon sat down and I came out of the shadows. He looked at me as if he wanted to hurt me.

"Why don't we spend the night out here," I asked cautiously to Jaidon. He seemed to want to almost. But he shook his head no. I sat down beside him and I summoned a fire. He was silent in thinking while I sat down on the ground with my back to the log. Before I knew it I rest my head against his knee and was asleep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I looked at her and sighed. Although i'd never admit it. I liked her right there. 

Leaning back, I inhale the cold air. Humming the tune of unravel again.

"Well look who it is!" Nick says placing his hands on his hips. I bow, dramaticilly,

He looks surpised, then snikers. "Come on." He puts arm around my neck, and I grab Merleah hand and we begin walk inside. 

At once, I fully wake up. The minute her soft hand touches mine. Reminding me when we were captured, along the beging of the days we met.

My face turns flusterd, and I jerk away from both merleah and Nick. Stepping back, I can feel my eyes turn black.

"Morning, Jaidon." Nick says, "To early for you?"

"Shut up, Nick." I brush past him and into the house.

"What was that?" I hear merleah ask behind me. 

"White magic comes from Black magic. For a second, Jaidon might have had a little in him, making him act kinder and more silly then even his normal self. It happens rarely, but I like to take atvadnge of it." 
"I hear you still." I growl, "It happens to Nick too. Sometimes black magic spurs inside him, and it lasts longer." 

I feel nicks ears turn red, "Yea, yea...It's rare though!"

"Stop making youself feel better, idiot." 

"Your so harsh! Were seventeen now, act like it."

Merleah chuckles, at are small bickering. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I went into my room and looked in a mirror. I looked at the hand he touched. His hands were surprisingly soft like mine. I sat on my bed and looked at my reflection. It showed my true self in it. I sighed and held that hand looking at it. I snapped back to reality and changed. I went to the stairs and slide down the banister. I landed and went to the fridge. Nothing sounded good so I summoned some pancakes for everyone. Nick seemed to enjoy them. I looked at his odd look and tried to figure out when it is.

"Personally I like it when the white magic comes in a little."

"Why," Nick asks.

"You two seem to bicker more. And boy are you two hilarious," I said laughing. Nick laughed also. Once we finished I waved it away."Now what should we do," I asked the two. They shrugged and I grinned.

"Well we could go find some trouble." I looked at Jaidon."Or cause some," I added with a grin. I was good but I loved causing chaos at times. So we go out and I stop and notice the snow.

"I've always wanted different color snow or once when I was little. Instead of white." I caught a handful and made it change to black. I threw it in the air. I felt the snow fall on my face and eyelashes. I turned and motioned them to come on. Nick went first.

"You okay," I asked Jaidon."I had a sense of bad de javu when you," I started to say but by the look I could see he had it too. I nodded and looked at him. I placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze understanding. I let go and looked at him.

"Just let it go Jaidon. Let it go," I replied with a girn. He wasn't amused but I chased after Nick.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 21 , 22 , 23