Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Mal

I looked out towards the horizon.It was really nice.We never got this back home.The only view was of Auradon and no one really goes to the other side of the island.Honetly I wonder what's over there but not bad enough to go find out.Also something seemed off about Caspian's reply.Were we talking about the same things or something completely different?

check out the school of randomness rp please

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Wow, I've been slow. Lol. I luv lord of the rings though.

What do you do at school of randomness? 

Jaidon Pov: 

I watched the water fall down, letting the mist hit me. "Reminds of you of "somwhere" doesn't it?" Nick says behind me, 

"Where'd Mal go.." I say changing te subject.

"With boy handsom." He pouted, standing next to me, "Latelty, we've seen some pretty good looking dudes huh.." 

"Why do you care." I scoff turning towards him, "You're to concerned about those things." 

He laughed, "Maybe." 

I didn't smile, just looked back at the water, with my hands in my pockets. "Why'd you really wanna come...?" 

Nick didn't respond, only kept his gaze on the water. 

"Tch. Fine don't reply." I walked off, upset with Nick once again. 

On my way down, I see Merleah, but don't talk to her, only pass by. 

I jump on a horse, and rode away from the place.

No one could ever make me admit it, But I liked riding horses, since Nick shares the same like, I usually pretend I despise the idea.

I ride, until I hear clattering footsteps of other horsemen with hoods. They looked just like me, ecxcept It look like they had no face.

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Caspain's pov

I heard some type of screech. I looked around and stopped.

"Mal. Light this stick on fire," I ordered softly. She did and I looked around. Suddenly Jadion appeared panting a bit.

"Some type of crazy riders behind me." I pulled my sword and and held the torch out.

"You gonna need a torch."

"Why?" Suddenly one jumped on me and I threw my fire into it.

"Because I lost mine," I said. I stayed by Mal to protect her and I used my sword. Suddenly one of them caught me off gaurd and I flew into a wall. I looked around and turned invisible. But I could see they saw me. I let out a muffled scream as I felt a blade in my shoulder. Mal turned into a dragon and yused fire on all of them. I became visible and gasped for air.

"Great now he's nearly gone."

"What?"

"I'll explain when we get back." Jadion hoisted me over his back and yelped in pain. Suddenly I saw the world growing darker around me.

"This is what the world looks liek to you," I asked him as I yelped agin in pain.

"Yep," he replied.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well you can be from the demigod world magician world ouat world marvel or dc world and its all random you both should check it out

Mal

"What just happened"I asked."I'll explain later"Jaidon said."Can you explain it now"I asked."Later"he repeated.I rolled my eyes as I followed him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"your pretty heavy." I complained,

I use black magic, to power my hands to give me more strength. 

"can't you turn into a dragon, to get us there..." I mutter to mal,

She was already ahead of me running, There was tons of things I might have been able to make to get there, but I ran instead.

By the time we reached where we started I was out of breath, Merleah and Nick rushed to us. "What happened?" Nick and merleah ask,

"Less questions." I put him on the ground infront of me, "more healing."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Nick and Merleah start trying to heal Caspian and then they look at me."What it's not like I can do anything"I replied"I don't even know what happened back there."They go back to healing him and I kind of started to walk away.I figured I may go find some other people to bug.I landed in some abandoned construction area that faced Manhattan.I looked up and noticed there was a house up there.Maybe they would be a fun group to mess with.I flew up to the terrace with my dragon wings and one kid stared and than ran off.I hopped onto the ground and then there were two kids now in front of me.They had wands and staffs pointed at me."What you came here to show me a magic trick"I asked as I walked around and went inside."Who are you"the girl asked."Mal"I said."Lame name" the boy said.I flung them against the wall and thorny vines held them there."My mother Maleficent gave me that name"I said.They looked at each other."You know this is your fault"I said"I came and peace but clearly you were ready to fight so I had to do this.""Way to go Carter"the girl said."Shut up Sadie"the boy replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked at the wound and sighed.

"This is going to take elven magic. One which I havn'/t used in some time."

"Well do it," Nick said. I closed my eyes and started talking in elvish. But the more I talked. The more it became like a song. It was a sweet song and I looked at Caspian not fidgiting. I kept going as I used my own magic to heal it. I stopped and stood. Caspian was sleeping now. I felt rather dizzy as I slowly sat back in a chair. I looked at Caspian. You so owe me.

"That was amazing," Nick said. Jadion snorted and I glared at him.
'Thanks. I don't use elvish a lot. I find it tiring." Nick looked at me in a way that made the hair on the back of my neck stand. It was a loving look that covered another look. I pulled the hood of my jacket above my head. It actually helped me regain power somehow. I looked at Caspian. I used some wind so he would lay on a bed.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Can you put us down"Carter asked."I don't know this is kind of fun"I replied."You are evil"Sadie said."Aww thank you"I replied. "What"she questioned."I think she likes being called evil"Carter said."No duh Captain Obvious"Saide replied."Wow you two fight a lot.It's quite entertaining"I said."Glad to give you a show"she replied sarcastically."Let us go"Carter said struggling."Where's the fun in that plus the fighting is a bonus"I said"Have fun hanging around."I walked through the house leaving them trapped to the wall.This place was interesting.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I opened my eyes and gave a groan.

"Jadion he;s up."

"So?"

"So? He;s alive." I sat up and rubbed my shoulder. I looked around.

"Where's Mal."

"Back where she belongs," Merleah said walking in. I frowned seeing she got mad. Her cat ears were showing. Her slit eyes and clawed fingers were visible under her hood. She sat in.

"You sent her back to the Isle."

"Yes."

"Send me there too."

"Why?"

"She needs help." Merleah frowned but let me go. But she made sure that  her friends wouldn't know me and Mal wouldn;t recongizee me at first. I went into the Isle and hide my wings. My clothes were nice but ai mae them looked dirty.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I stared at Mal as she walked in the library. She froze seeing me.

"I thought I told you my last was Kan. And invading my home and trapping my cousins is pushing your luck to far." I moved my hands and her hands went behind her back.

"ou must learn that being evil is not about getting what you want."

"How would you know?" I let my true form show. My cat ears and snake eyes showed.

"I am chaos for a reason. Now you are going to your own world and suffering what is supposed to happen. Just so you can see why your not evil." I waved my hand and pushed her back on the Isle of the Lost. once done. I let my cousins go and left.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I really hated that Merleah person. Fisrt she drags me to some elf land then when her cousins tried to attack me she ruins my fun. Honestly her idiot cousins started it."Mal"I heard my mother yell"Where have you been?""Having some fun that got ruined by some brat"I replied.I then thought of something.What if I sent her idiotic cousins to the Isle and let them live magicless and trapped.Pay back was coming."Terrible but not evil enough"she replied."Is it ever"I mumbled."What"she asked."Nothing"I replied"I'll do better."She smiled evilly and walked away.I turned to see Caspian standing there."Wow"he said"Creepy place.""When you live here you get used to it"I said"You have now left yourself magicless and trapped here genius."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"On the contray. Merleah has actually placed a spell on me," I said changing my hair.

"No fair!"

"Fair for me.Besides I'm going with you to Aurdon."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Good luck with that because I'm not going to that awful place"I said."Yes you are"mom said.I rolled my eyes at her.They are just gonna send us right back."Merleah told me about what you did to her cousins"he said as we climbed into the limo."Ok they were going to attack me.They had it coming.I was there just to check the place out.She sent me back here so I'm gonna send her cousins to the Isle and let them live magicless"I replied.I snapped my fingers.Carter and Sadie were on the Isle and I waved to them as the car passed them.They were magicless and trapped."Why did you do that"he asked."Because she did this.I'm here because of her.So my revenge to her is to trap her cousins here"I replied"I'm sure they'll find a way off.""Really"he asked."No"I laughed"There is no way off.Hence the barrier."We pulled up to Auradon and it was so cheery and gross."Welcome to Auradon"Fairy Godmother said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I posted twice...I dunno why they didn't go through. :(

Jaidon Pov:
Nick and I watched as Mal fell through the portal by Merleah. 

"You don't think..." Nick said looking at me, "Merleah's going to the dark side." 

I moved from the shadows, "She always has been" 

Nick frowned, pulling himself out of the hiding spot, "Maybe." 

We walk in opposite directions, I jump to fhe forast.

((I'll do Nick Pov, later. Sry!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I posted two Povs already ...I dunno why they didn't go through. :(

Jaidon Pov:
Nick and I watched as Mal fell through the portal by Merleah. 

"You don't think..." Nick said looking at me, "Merleah's going to the dark side." 

I moved from the shadows, "She always has been" 

Nick frowned, pulling himself out of the hiding spot, "Maybe." 

We walk in opposite directions, I jump to fhe forast.

((I'll do Nick Pov, later. Sry!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I chuckled in my head. Merleah knows whats happening to family. She'll save them.

Merleah's pov

I waved my hand and my cousins appeared. I left and went in the forest. I stopped and looked at the boys as they jus noticed me.

"Don't know I didn't see you," I said looking at them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

I look at Merelah, "heh, I figered as much." I look at her cousians, "I didn't know you had cousians though."

jaidon groaned, "I bet their brats."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"There less of a brat then you are," I replied to Jadion coldly. He glared at me.

"Yes I have cousins and a niece," I said turning back to Nick.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

"Man.." I look away, "must be nice to have family." 

Jaidon scoffs, "it would be a nightmare." 

I ignore him, looking back at merleah, "where are they now?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Tanner and his wife is in Autralia, Andrew is in France, and Amelia and Kai are in Japan."

"Kai?"

"Different persons. Ninja," I said as I put my hood down."I sense you two are brothers and the only ones. Mother died and dad is unknown," I said. Nick frowned and Jadion gave me a death glare.

"Don't worry I've seen death before. I killed people at the age of nine and still today."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jadion pov:

her words sting me. I hated when people mentioned my mother.

nick gave a weak smile, with eyes of fury, 

"Atcually...Jaidon killed are dad...We didn't really have any relatives to begin with. Are moms side abandoned her and my dad was in a foster home until he reached the age to leave. Never really looked into his family though." He stops, rubbing his head, "heh, yea. T much information huh?"

He layed it a little thick, and I wanted to yell at him. But I just look at Merleah, "so killing at nine huh? What a bad little girl you were."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I looked at the Fairy Godmother and then just walked towards the school.I also knew Merleah keeps ruining all the fun for me and that I hated her.For some reason though I felt darker on the inside.More thoughts ran through my head.I walked to my room and closed the curtains to make it darker in the room because the pink wasn't working for me.I can't believe I had to be here.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"The innocent one," I replied."I told them to stop and the car crashed," I added quickly not telling the rest. I looked at the two.

"But as I got oler the more people I've had to kill to keep the world right."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
"And just what are your standers of right?" I say, with a grin, Nick takes it differently as he snapped, "Who are you to be saying that."
I look at him, I wasn't offened. I more often then not killed for no reason. 

"Anyway; should we go and get Mal? I mean where did you send her?" Nick asked changing the subject. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

bump

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

We open a portal to a new place. Full of color almost. But I knew we've been here before. 

Oz? It was different from when we last came, very different. 

((Sorry! Couldn't think of anywhere else, I think everyone would know. Maybe someone here gets spell on them or something. Or change it. Doesn't matter.))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Back to where she belongs and my standards," I said. I looked at Jadion with a cold glare. He was taken aback by a my look at him."I do what is right for the worlds. That's my standards."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

As I walked into the school I noticed one girl who did not belong here.I walked over to her."Hi I'm Mal"I said."Maya"she replied. "So who are your parents"I asked."I don't know.I never met them.Grew up in an orphanage and one day ended up here"she replied."Last name"I asked."Kane"she replied cautously."You wouldn't happen to be related to a Merleah would you"I asked."I don't know"she replied.

Maya

The questions were kind of weird.The name Merleah sounded familiar but I don't really know who that is.The boy with her was quiet though.Did she know something about me that I didn't?Suddely a portal opened under our feet and we landed in front of two boys and a girl.She rolled her eyes when she saw Mal but then turned her focus to me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Good Pov. 

Jaidon Pov: 

Merleah eyes the werid looking girl. "My. my. Look who you got to glare." I say, 

Nick helped her and Mal up, and we stood in the wilderness still. 

"Do you know her?" Nick asked, "No." I reply, 

Nick smacked my shoulder, "Not you! Mal. Or merleah I guess."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"No I just met her but it looks like Merleah the fun ruiner might"I replied.We all looked at her waiting for her to say something.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

please check out land of the elves rp, kingdom of darkness rp,and high school rp 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Maya," I asked looking at her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I looked at her."Do I know you"I asked."I'm Merleah"she said.That name sounds familiar but I don't know why.She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a museum to the Egyptian section.She opened a portal and jumped through it.The others followed us in.We landed in a room with a giant statue of Thoth.The room was empty until a man walked in."Dad"Merleah said.He looked up at her and then to me."You"he questioned"You shouldn't be here.You can't be here.""Why"Merleah asked"What's the big deal?""Carter and Sadie can't know about her and I'm pretty sure she is supposed to be dead"he answered.I was so lost on what was happening right now.Carter and Sadie walked into the room."Hey who's your new friend Merleah"Carter asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Guys it's Maya," I said. They looked blank."She's... related to us."

"Who are they?"

"Jadion, Nick, Caspain, Mal," I replied with a groan.

"Maya Kane," Maya said like something was familiar to that.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"Way to keep this quiet Merleah"the man said."What"Sadie asked"What aren't you telling us?""Maya is your twin sister Sadie.There was actually three of you.The two of you together are really powerful and now that three of you are together even more so"Amos explained"Your father told me she was dead."They had shocked surprises on their faces."Great something new to add to our life of lies"Sadie said.She walked away angrily.Carter and Amos followed her.

Mal

"You're cousins are a piece of work"I said to Merleah"By the way way they attacked first."I explained what happened earlier."They deserved it"I added.The silence became awkward until Maya spoke up."Even if I am related to you and them why can't I remember anything about it"she asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah;s pov

"Memory swipe. Common I think."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov: 

Jaidon and I quiet watching as things take place. "Who would've thought Merleah had A sister. Your awfully quiet." I Said looking at Jaidon.

He looks at me, then back at Merleah, "What's on your mind..." I asked Jaidon who didn't do much as give me a nod of the head or expresion.

I sighed, giving up, and walked to Merleah, "If there's anything we can do to help, just ask. Were here. But this situation doesn't seem to bad, heh."

Jaidon Pov:

My eyes soften, my arms crossed, my fingers diggin into my skin, my finger turning white all the feelings has left them. 

"Mom He's no listening to me!" Nick's seven year-old finger was carelessly pointed at me. 

I stuck my tongue out at him, he gasps, in a pathetic in childish way like a giant suck of air, it makes me chuckle.

Her back was turned, in memories I never saw her face. Just her brown hair, and tall figure. 

"Why don't you two go to the beach again." She sets down are castle buckets, and sand cutouts, shovels and more buckets.

Nick vigorously picked them up, and pulled my small fragile wrist out the door. 

For us, the beach was a backyard. We had to stay near the top away from the water where she can still see us from the kitchen window.

Nick makes various runs to the house to gather water for the sand, and some time around there both of are parents came out.

My minds flashes to end of the day, while we watched the sun disappear behind the waves. For some people it was a worth driving out for.

I saw it everyday then, it didn't matter to much to me.

I shake my head, unsure why those memories came from knowhere. And look at Nick who was talking to Merleah.

Then to Maya, "Where'd you come from, then." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Uncle Kane had her transported to another dimension with my help. I never knew why until now," I said looking at Jadion answering since Maya wouldn't quite know."Speacking of which. Maya what world were you in," I asked. I felt Nick oddly close to me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Actually she was in my world"I said"In Auradon.I'm surprised she survived that place full of princesses and princes.Merleah looked at Maya.Maya nodded confirming what I said."You mean that awful place you sent us"Sadie asked looking at me."No I sent you to the Isle of the Lost which is where I'm from"I said."With no way out"Carter asked."Made that way for a reason"I replied"You only got out because Merleah ruined the fun."

Maya

None of this was making any sense to me.I walked off to the terrace where there was a crocodile swimming in the pool and a monkey sitting in a chair eating a thing of oreos.Why would they do this to me?Was there something that I was missing here besides everything?Merleah walked out."Please explain this to me because I don't understand any of it"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Your suppose to be dead. You were suppose to have died in a fire. But your father had me take you too another world. You lost memory and your powers. I left you with a friend in Aurdon and I left. I wasn't allowed to see you again. Your a powerful magician born from the blood of the pharohs."

"Who am I then."

"Your name is Maya Kane. younger sibling of Carter and Sadie Kane. Cousin of myself Merleah Kane, niece of Amos Kane. You are supposed ot have the path of a god." I could fell Jadion watching us and I looked at the crocdile.

"That is Philp and this is Khufu. He likes anything that ends in o. Like mango," I said.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 , ... 21 , 22 , 23