Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

bump

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Nice~v~ 

Jaidon Pov:

"I'm always quiet..." I say, and cross my arms, "Nothing bad happened. Not really anyways..." I looked at him, "Is this all you've been doing? Enjoying lifes pleasures...It's cute."

Nick Pov:

I smiled lightly at her, "Ah, that's a nice dream....It feels so long ago that we first met." 

She nods, and I look away shyly again. Her eyes were kind, so kind. I'm glad to see her face again.

"Now that it's over though..it looks like Dace and Nina are just getting started..."

Dace Pov:

"You wanted to show me the world, right...." I ask tilting my head slowly. 

((Sorry it's shortXD))

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

how do i get maya to meets you people

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

I open a portal and appear on a planet, except it's not a planet, more of a floating rock. Behind us was a door and in front of us was a stone. A stone that had chains wrapped around it.

"This was my home," I said as I stared into the stars and the cosmos around us.

Wild's pov

"Not always with stupid Darklight around. I've already had broken ribs three times these past weeks," I said as I messed with the wedding band on my finger."If a please is getting a fiancee. Then yeah, I'm enjoying it." I look at him."I'll admit, I'm surprised you haven't asked Merleah to marry you or Nick for Gracie."

Gracie's pov

"Yes, but I think we should relax for a bit. Wait until they come." He nods and we walk out together. My legs felt kinda shakey and weak, so my steps were a bit uneven.

"You okay," he asks as I nearly fall.

"I think so. My knees are just kida numb. I'll be fine."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"Marry. Are you mad? I'll never Marry...Nick says it himself, I can't. I know by the time I become an adult the black magic will have it's..full affect. I can't have a happy life, so why make the girl suffer. Besides, it's a pain to attend to women. All they want his attention, and to see you soft and open. If your talking about Merleah, we both agree she deserves a man capable of showing strong affectional feelings. To praise her. And such, I'm not that guy..". 

"Yea. I've been meaning to ask-do you have feelings or not. You two seem to go back and fourth." 

With..wild I guess I ought to be honest.

"Hmph, Wasteing my time with a pathetic girl like her..." A small grin spread, "Yea. I can't help it." 

I look up at the rain, "But I'm not the guy she needs. Nor gets. I'm just a stand in until that day comes.."

"what about Nick?" 

"I doubt he loves Goldie. It's just a crush. Either he'll leave her-or she'll leave him." I say quietly, "It's only a matter of time.."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I laugh."Gracie would never leave Nick. She loves him too much. And Merleah, I think she'd love you more then you think at that age. I don't think she'd care much about having to lean on you. She's a strong girl."

"SO fiancee?"

"Yeah, I'm getting married. It's kinda unbelievable. I didn't think I would live this long too." Jaidon doesn't respond. I stand, my silver hair blowing out off my face with the wind. I look at the sky, soon the rain becomes snow. It's that season here anyways. I frown. It's so white, like Nina. I turn to Jaidon.

"Where is Merl anyways?"

"I don't know." Thought so.

"Jaidon I know you well enough. You won't be able to see her with another guy. Your selfish over her. So I think instead of just waiting around for something baig and epic to happen. Make a move," I said. He looks at me with a glare almost.

"Anyways, I have to go. Lucy is waiting for me. See ya," I said. I trudge to a door in the snow. I open it and walk through, vanishing from his sight.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon is in new york, so it's the perfect place to meet Maya^ ^

Jaidon Pov:
"Wild, hold on-" 

He's already gone, so I sit back again. My body began shivering from the cold, my hands and toes had felt like they were slowly freezing. 

I stood up, and made by red scarf around me and let the two strands fly behind me, and made a black beanie instead of a hood. 

My black sneakers became black boots and I walked through the snow. I sighed seeing my breath in front of me, thinking about wild.

In an instant, my thoughts are replaced by the odd and repulsing looking dog an it's owner. "What now.." I mutter to myself

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ok I'll pov in the morning 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I cant pov......

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Dace Pov:

I marvel at the sight, excitement filling everwhere inside me. 

"Amazing...."

I look back at Nina, still getting used to her face, then at the stone. "What's in there, I wonder~?"

Nick Pov:

An idea is placed within my mind, and I thought about if for what felt like hours. But I can't help but to take the chance. 

I jump infront of her, and hunched over. "Go on. I don't mind."

I couldn't see her expression, but I felt her light and delicate body on mine. When I stand my hands hook unto her legs.

"Sorry, the last time I piggy rided someone I was ten so I might be a bit rusty." I chuckled, 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

He couldn't see it but my cheeks were turning pink really fast.

"It's okay," I say. I wrap my arms carefully around his neck as he trots arund. I can't help but laugh. Not at him but at how much fun we were having in with it. We soon make it downstairs and I slip off landing on the couch. Me still laughing I wipe away a tear from my eyes.

"That was fun," I said.

THen Jaidon suddenly drops in on them having fun lol

Nina's pov

"It hold nothing for you. But for me, Merleah, and Wild. It's everything. I reach out to touch it but pull back as it glows red to reject my touch."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I continued to walk around the city when Loki suddenly started acting weird.That usually means something bad is coming.He then ran at a boy who seemed kind of dark(Jaidon)."Loki"I yelled"Ela edo."Loki turned and looked at me and came back."Ochi"I said to him."What is that thing"the boy asked walking over."A hellhound"I replied."And you keep it as a pet"he asked."They make pretty good pets actually"I replied.Suddenly there was a loud roar.I turned looking for it.A manticore came out of nowhere.I dodged it's tail as I grabbed a celestrial bronze sword.I took out another when I dodged a second time and tossed it to the boy."You may want that"I said as I blocked the tail."How do you kill this thing"he asked."The tail.Cut it off"I said.It swung it's tail at me.I knew the powers I had but I'm still working on the one where I can control monsters.The boy dodged the attack on him and as it came towards me I sliced the tail off.I turned to dust."What was that"he asked."Manticore"I replied."Well this is dumb.I'm going home"he said."Clearly you aren't great at getting to places you want to go so I doubt that's where you'll end up"I said."Who are you to say that I can't"he asked."Maya daughter of Tartarus"I said"My guess was that you weren't trying to come to New York in the middle of winter."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

I smiled, "Yea it was. Your really light-" 

She looks at me still smiling but it begun to dawn on me I could have offended her.

"Of course your light-as a feather-I mean you-Oh dear." I pivot on one foot, and look away, still blushing. "N-never mind."

Dace Pov:

My head tilt slightly, as a giant smile spread across my face. "Do Tell me. I'm quite intrested, You see~!! Come now, you can't leave me hanging my dear."

Jaidon Pov:

What a brat. "Don't even try to act like you know." I spat, "So where are you getting at. You've got some portals or something'."

((Sorry thier short))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"Maybe I do"I replied"I know some people with magic.Unless you rather take the Labyrinth and end up anywhere in the world.Or take your poorly made portals to well who knows."He glared at me.I smirked."Ela Loki"I said and Loki got up and we started walking away"Choice is up to you darky."Loki and I continued on.As we walked past people I stole a few watches,wallets and bracelets.No one ever notices.The boy finally caught up to us."Have you made your decision"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

"Nick, you didn't offend me," I say seeing him stumble on him calling me that."I am like that, so is Merleah." He turns back to look at me. I smile at him.

"That was really fun, thank you," I said.

"Your welcome," he said sitting next me. I sigh."Just wish I could do something like that."

"Why?"

"Uh," I say my cheeks turning pink."I just don't like being injured like this." I look at my legs that were slightly blue looking, as if blood flow was returning to them. Nick sighs.

'I can try healing them," he said.

"Uh okay," I said. He knealed next to me and started to heal my legs. A chill crawled up my spine while he did so."Thanks," I say.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina;s pov

"Wild spoke words and we became what we are. That's it," I said. Not wanting to to talk about it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
I grinned, while walking with my hands in my pockets. "I'm bored so why not. You seem promising anyways." I said with a half hearted tone, and looked at her with a sigh. What is this girl exactly?

Dace Pov:

"Eh....come on. Tell me. I'm intrested~ I like to know things, and I don't like secrets!" I say whinning a bit , then slip my hands behind my back neatly with a over sized smile. "Speak now Nina~!"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

We walked across the bridge into Long Island."Where are we goi...."he asked as he eventually fell as we walked through the woods."Here"I said as I entered the Labyrinth"Welcome to the Labyrinth.""The what"he asked."The large maze that leads to anywhere in the world.You wanted to go back to you friends didn't you"I asked.He didn't answer.He tried to hand me the sword back."You may need that"I said"This place is full of monsters like the one you just met."We started walking."So where are your friends anyway"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Nina's pov

"THere are 8 other worlds in this system. We lived in this one. All three of us. I may have killed Merleah's brother ending up her going....chaotic.

Chaos and Peace both have Balance,

The battle begins when it involves a brother,

When one disappears, the other goes absence,

Two must die at the hand of the others,

for only one can live while the other two die." He looks at me. As I walk my whtie hair vanishes and is replaced with an auburn color, my eyes become a nice green with gold speacks. I turn to look at him."And the war between us have been like that ever since."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

bump

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Dace Pov:

"...How confusing." I mutter putting my hand on my head, "AHAHAHAHAahahaha, My my I'm so intrigued I had no idea my butterfly had such a complex life! Hahahahaha, But my goal is to let everyone have their fair share of pain. Well-I mean, kyaha A goal." 

Jaidon Pov:

"I don't know.." I say with a sigh, and slipped my hands in my pocket. I dropped the sword on the ground, since I didn't want it. The maze seemed intresting, and an escape from the cold. It didn't matter to me how long this took, I didn't feel like going back all that much.

"You...don't know..." She repeated, I rolled my eyes, "Something like that. I never know where the heck we are anyways." I look at her with a frown, "Daughter of Loki, hm? I was hoping for someone more to my liking.."
"What's that supposed to mean."

"hmph. Nothing." I huff then looked ahead, with perfect vision of the dark hallway ahead. At this rate, I'll never find them...

Nick Pov:

"There all done." I stand up straight, and crack my knuckles habitly. "So...Uhm, now what?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I laughed."What"he asked."I'm not the daughter of Loki.I'm Greek not Norse.I'm the daughter of Tartarus.Also known as the Pit or Pure Evil"I said"Nice try though."I picked up the sword and put it in my bag."Whatever"he said as he followed me through the maze.We walked for what felt like five minutes and ended up in Greece when we left the Labyrinth."Um how long did we walk"he asked looking around."Time can vary in the Labyrinth.Most likely Kronos messing with us"I said"So maybe five minutes maybe longer than we think.""Lovely"he said bitterly"So where are we?""Somewhere in Greece"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I turn away to look out the window, let the pink in my cheeks go away.

"I don't know. Maybe we should figure out where Merleah is." He nods and we get up. He held my hand, help me make sure I don't fall. My knees were still shaky. We came to a open room and walk in. Immediatly it was dark and cave like. I gripped Nick hands tighter, a bit scared. Merleah stood on a round platform in the middle of a circuler room. Worlds showed in a circle around her. She looked at them all mumbling to herself.

"Woah," Nick muttered. Merleah shined in the blue night as she went back and forth between them.

"What's she doing," he asks. I look for a second.

"Checking the worlds. I think she's also trying to find Nina and Dace too." He nods and I loo up at him. His eyes glowing watching her.

"You've been a great brother to her. She really loves you," I said. He smiles and I look at her. Her eyebrows furrow as she works.

"She seems lonely most of the time."

"Well she kinda got that way after Andrew died. I think you remind her of him," I added. He nods, I feel his grip on my hand release and then grab back. Making are fingers intertwine.

"Nick," I said looking at him. His hand was kinda sweaty."Just take a breath," I said gently. I didn't know why his hand was sweating but I needed to help somehow.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon

"Whattever, just tell me how we get outta here." I mutter and  looked at her. "And why is kronos after me? I  get you, but I havn't exactly done anything to upset him. I will though, if he keeps this up."

Nick Pov:

Jaidon doesn't know what he as, Merleah was awestrucking. It was rare I found myself gaping at someone, I turn away trying not to seem to foolish. Not ifnront of Grace, she'd hate that. "Merleah, do you need my help?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I look down noticing Nick and Gracie watching me. There hands together and Gracie smiling, almost glowing with happiness. I smile at Nick.

"No, thanks though. I don't think you would understand most of this." He nods but I wave my hand for them to come up. Gracie lets go of his hand and rushes forward and leaps up. Landing nest to me.

"You've been practicing?"

"Yeah," she reply. Nick soon appears.

"Well, as far as I can tell. There here, at Nina's home world. Why? I don't know exactly." I furrow my eyebrows and sigh.

"So what are you doing now," Nick asks. I smile gently and turn to look at him.

"Some of my Watcher stuff." I look at Gracie."Mind making dinner? I might be in here all night." She nods and leaps off.

"So?"

"So what," Nick asks.

"You guys holding hands and all. It's adorable!" His cheeks turn pink immediately and I giggle."Sorry, motherly instincts kicking in. SO, tell me about what you think of her!" I sit down in a chair nearby looking at him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"We're already out we are just in a different country"I said"It's not you Kronos hates.It's demigods.I'm not exactly a demigod but my dad is more powerful than him.Kronos wants power and destroy all gods and demigods sending us into a dark age.""Is that so bad"he asked."Yes"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov;

"I wouldn't mind a dark age." I say with grin, "And anyway I'm not a demigod so it doesn't all that much to me. And what I really should be asking is why the heck are you still with me? You could have ditched me by now." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"Yeah well I felt like getting away from all the demigod stuff"I said.I started walking and I pick pocketed a few people yet no one around me noticed."Why would you want a dark age"I asked"You realize we would most likely be slaves or dead right?Including you?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

Prisoner. Slave. The past flashes before my eyes, and pulls unto my heart. My crimison eyes locked unto her as a repeat her words, "Slaves. to the dead...." It hits me like thousand bricks, Darn it. I hope I don't run into anyone I've kiled......

I grab her by the neck, "There's no way I'm going to be a slave to anyone. so How do we get the heck outta here!"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

"Well---I....Uhmm...She's-she's...Adorable." I say rubbing my head slightly, trying to mask my feelings under a giddy smile.

She rose an eyebrow, continuing to await a full response. I wasn't sure what to say, what the right thing to do was.

"Well I feel like I can honest with you. Despite was my brother says." my hands rested behind my neck, as I managed to look away from her in deep thought. "I care about her.  And I'll do anything I can to ensure her safety, her happiness. I can't explain it, but I wanna be the shoulder she leans on. And I want to be her big brother....It's almost like she's the sister I never had you know.." I looked back at Merleah with a youthful grin, "If you get what I mean."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"Ok seriously calm down"I said"Now I think we should run.""Why"he asked."Minotaur"I said and started running.The thing started running faster behind us.Man I hated the Labyrinth.Suddenly we fell but were no longer in the Labyrinth or in Greece.We were in Camp Half Blood.I hated it here but less trouble here."Where are we now"he asked."In Camp Half Blood"I said"The safest place for demigods.""I'm not going back in the Labrinth"he said."Yeah I'm not sure I'm ever going back in there"I replied."So what's up with this Kronos dude"he asked."He wants to take back what he thinks belongs to him.Titans ruled before the gods did until Zeus  and his brothers took his place"I said"Now he wants the Olympians and all demigods dead."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I do get it," I said."Gracie isn't eaxactly my cousin."

"She's not?"

"No, my great aunt adopted her hom so technically she's my adopted second cousin. BUt we both find that confusing so we ju-" I pause hearing a beep. i look to see it found Jaidon. Wierd. I waved it away and looked back at Nick.

"Anyways. Jaidon is doing something in New York and who knows what Mal and Caspian are up too. If I were you, I'd seize the moments of silence."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

So Caspian and I somehow ended up getting separated.I have no idea where he is.The walls around me were a bluish color."Caspian"I yelled as I ran down the halls.I'm not even sure he is here.The only thing I could hear was my feet on the ground as I ran through the halls.I then came to a large room that looked like it's supposed to be a control room."Hello I'm the Doctor"said a man."Your a Doctor"I asked."No I'm the Doctor"he said."You just said that"I said"Where am I?""The Tardis"he said."The what now"I asked."Tardis.It stands for...""I don't even want to know"I said stopping him."Who are you"he asked."Mal"I replied"Look I'm just looking for a friend of mine so can you just get me back home?""Depends where that is"he said.Honestly I'm not even sure anymore.The Isle and Auradon?I haven't been there for a while.Camp Half Blood?Only been there like twice.Where exactly is home?"I don't know actually"I admitted.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

I smiled , "Yea, I might do just that...But I'm not a big fan of being bored. So if you don't I think I'll keep you company." 

Jaidon Pov:

I stay quiet, unsure what to say about her weird story. "I've heard a little about it" I said with a shrug while shoving my hands in my pockets.

"My brother's buddy is a demigod I think. But I know I've been here before, I hate it. I can understand why'd he want to kill everyone demigod. They're just so..." I prevent any further words of hatred to push of my lips. It's no use. No point. "Augh nevermind."

I looked away with a sigh, "Anyways, what do you want me to do about it. Are youi on some quest to kill him or something?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"You can't kill him.He's immortal.Beside he's back in Tartarus where he belongs.I doubt I would even be on any quest anyway"I said."Of course you won't freak.No one here trusts you"Clarisse said."Like I care"I said"I hate this camp anyway.Mostly you.""At least I'm liked"she said."Yeah keep telling yourself that"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Well," I said."There's not much you help me with honestly. You would have more fun making sure Gracie doesn't make the kitchen explode."

"Explode?"

"She's smart but kinda forgetful. She's set the oven on fire a few times." Nick looks at me."I'm serious. She did." He raises an eybrow."Okay one time was both of our faults." he smiles and I smile. I turn back, looking towards the worlds. I stand and pull up a unique system.

"I've never seen it before."

"It's my main one. I was assigned this chain because the first letters of the planets spell Merleah." He nods thinking of it. I rub my temples.

"How much work do you have?"

"A ton, it will probably all nighter." I rub my shoulder and he looks at me."I'm sorry. I'm just, confused."

"About what?"

"I don't know."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"I can't help you if you don't tell me"the Doctor said."Yeah well my real home is the Isle of the Lost.Then I moved to Auradon to go to school and then I left and haven't been there for a while so I don't know where home is exactly"I said.He suddenly started talking as if he was thinking but it sounded like gibberish.He moved around the control panel pressing buttons and stuff.When we landed he opened the door."Is he here"I asked."I don't know"he said."How can you not know"I asked."I do know"he said."Wait what"I asked"How can you know something you don't know?""How can you not know something you do know"he replied."Ugggg"I said frestrated.He wasn't making any sense."Is he here or not"I asked."You tell me"he said.I was about ready to kill this man.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I grinned, "Ah, so your an outcast here, hm? That's funny." 

"What." 

"Nothing I guess. But." I titled my chin upwards, "Why do they hate you. You've been a bad girl?" 

Of course, It brought me back. Back in the days of school, when I was normal, and Nick refused to see me as a brother. Well, we both did. I wish it was like that now, whenever he acts kindly it makes me both upset and sad. As if we should have been like this long ago, so easily to yell at one another. I also hate it. 

Such a hypocrite. I hate him. I hate everything about him. I hate him so much, just thinking about it made me sick. I snap out of it, and try to listen to Maya.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I hum to myself softly and I look up seeing Jaidon and a girl come in.

"Jaidon, your back."

"Yeah. Where's Merleah?"

"With Nick, in her watcher room."

"Her what?"

"Her work room," said a voice. I look up and see Nick. I smile slightly at him before I look back down again. I start cooking again.

"Where? I didn't know there's this room." Nick sighed and lead him to the room. I look up at the girl.

"I'm Gracie Clay by the way. I see you met Jaidon already."

"Yeah. He's wierd."

"Tell me about it. He has a twin named Nick. He's nicer." Nick soon comes back and introduces himself. I look at Nick before finishing stuff up. No accidents this time! I made Mac and Cheese with Meatloaf. I sighed. Merleah would come down when she was hungry.

Merleah's pov

I'm jerk awake by feeling something on my forehead. I open my eyes seeing Jaidon.

"Jaidon," I said sitting up in my chair."What time is it?"

"I don't know. What are you doing here?"

"It's where I work."

"How? It's pitch black in here." I stand and clap. The blue lights come up and the worlds appear. He looks at the worlds with a silent gaze.

"This is how I work," I reply. I pull up a world and it shows the only fragment left. With two peoples names on it.

"Dace...."

"And Nina. They've been there for nearly two days. Just sitting."Suddenly Nina and Dace dissapeared."Darn it!" I pull up the other worlds and nothing. I make fists at my side."Sorry, I thought I could keep them on radar." He just stares at me.

"What?" I stare back at him goofily before turning back.

"Something you want to say?"

"I don't know Jaidon." I looked at him. A quote from pintrest came in my mind. He saw her darkness, in all of her beauty. She saw his beauty, in all of his darkness. I smiled while looking at the worlds."Just be safe."

• Posted at:

Front sm

catcat22661

Branch: Lucian

You are a very good storyteller. 

• Posted at:

Thaumar, Son of Khoine and Ouranos,

Master of Thaumaturges, Ice, and the 64,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Aspects,

Bane of Evil.

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 21 , , 23