Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Nick Pov:

My eyes drop down,

"I see. It's okay then. Let's make sure the thing that was fallowing you is really gone though. It kinda scares me." I smiled, "But I'm glad you're alright." 

She looks a little uncomfortable like that wasn't the reply she was hoping for, "Thanks..?"

A white hoodie appears over me, my eyes pupils became all white, as I make a portal, "Where do we need to go." 

Jaidon Pov: 

I didn''t stand Next to Daniel and Elsa I fallowed Mal away. My hands still in my pockets, the darkness of the world reminded me of the painful sting of black magic. It might've been the very thing I've been drowned in, is the very thing she's been trying to reach to for her mother.

But if she wanted, why couldn't reach it..Unless. She's hesitate...

"A half moon, " I say to Mal, "A bright half. And a dark Half. Like you..But isn't everyone like that? Even the full moons reflect darkness don't they. If you want to be truly evil; then you should know the darkest people are driven by a painful past, And losing all those close to you. But you want to do these things for your mother because you love her. But once that love is covered in darkess, will you still be her puppet or pull away from your strings." I smrik, "I wonder what you'll choose."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

"It must have been around where I first met you guys. I've been there a lot for some reason," I said. He nodded and we stepped through. It was night but I could still see just fine. The portal closed but I suddenly felt something. I looked around everywhere and stopped on a rock. It was a rock. But something was worng. Suddenly out of no where something jumped on me. I couldn't see it but I could feel it. I tried to scream but it covered my mouth.

"Welcome Nick," said the voice. I felt a chill run down my back as I felt its breath.

"Who are you," Nick said. He looked ready to attack.

"I wouldn't use light. Merleah would get hurt as well if you hurt me." I just closed my eyes and listened."I am the terror that flaps through the night. I am the thing that killed your mother." I opened my eyes to see Nick tense up immediantly.

"What do you want."

"Unfortunatly not you. Or your brother Jadion. Merleah found on object and I want it." I closed my eyes.

"I don't remember where it is," I said with the hand over my mouth."

"You will." Suddenly I knew where it was. The rock had it this whole time. I couldn't breath for a second."Well?"
"I-I don't know," I said. The guy dropped me on the ground.

"Tell now!"

"I can't!"

"Then suffer with your fear," he said. Suddenly a huge dome appeared around me. I tried to shadow travel out. But I couldn't. Suddenly I heard a scream and looked around. I felt myself go pale in fear as a bunch of birds appeared. Nick didn't realize what they were until I screamed. I looked at him and my cloak appeared. I crumpled on the ground as I heard many voices calling my name. I hated these creatures. They taunted me. The Jaberjays were coming for me. It didn't stop for hours. I looked to see Nick trying to ge through. I heard no sounds, not even my own. I felt the dome go away and i could finally hear me sobbing. The birds were gone and I couldn't stop. Too many voices. I felt a hand and looked to see Nick.

"Are you okay," he asked. I nodded no and I stood up. I began to cry and I looked at him. He let me cry in his arms. I felt nice and I almost didn't want it too stop. I stopped and looked at him.

"Th-the rock," I said as he helped me stand. I felt my whole body shake.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I stood quiet for a while.Then I started talking."When I was little my mom would tell me stories of her cursing entire kingdoms and babies and how everyone fears her.I wanted to be just like her.When I was older she said it was time to learn so she taught me.After that I did everything on my own causing people a lot of trouble but it never seems good enough for her.Honestly I just want her to be proud of me"I said."You can still do great things.You don't have to be evil to do them"Elsa said as they walked over."You don't have to be your mother because you're not her"Daniel said.They had a point.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I looked around the place. It looked like a good practice place for runouts for my team. We came into a empty storage warehouse. There was some stuff.

"Well?"

"Well what," Mal asked.

"Do you try to do anything in here?"

"No. Nothing in here really." I jumped onto a pole and swung myself to a large board to stand on. I wasn't showing off. Just getting a better look everywhere.

"Too bad. It has great potential," I said looking down at them.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"I told you there isn't much to do here"I said."I'm sure there is something"he said."Doubt it"I replied."There has to be some way off"Elsa said."None"I replied. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"Every type of barrier has a weak spot. Trust me I'd know." I blinked  remembering when I nearly died twice. I felt a tear and I wiped it away."Sorry falshback," I replied.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I raise an eyebrow at Daniel, then sighed fustrated. "As if it's a big mystory." I mummbled under my breath, then say aloud, "Havn't you made a portal outta here already Daniel? Is it so hard to do it again. If not-then we can easily make a portal out of here." 

Nick Pov: 

I was shocked, "I don't get it. What did it want!" I look at the rock, which seemed cursed. "We have to get rid of that thing." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I rolled my eyes."The only way of the island would be if the people of Auradon took down the barrier which will never happen"I said."So then what do we do"Elsa asked."Nothing"I replied.My mom walked up to me again."Hey mom"I said."Mal you and your three friends were chosen to attend Auradon Prep"she said."But mom"I said but as I thought about it I realized hat was our way off this dumb island."No arguing.You will go and bring me back fairy godmother's wand"she said."Fine"I said.She left and I turned and winked at the others."I think we just got ourselves away off the island"I said.

Elsa

There was a limo that arrived to pick up the four vks.When no one was looking the rest of us sneaked into the limo so we could escape too.The car stared moving and we were on our way to Auradon."You aren't actually gonna steal that wand are you"Elsa asked."Why not"Mal asked."Because it's wrong"I replied."I'm a villain.It's what we do"I replied."It's a bad idea"Elsa said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I opened my hands and the rock floated in the air. I parted the air and it opened. A singal ring fell out. I dropped the rock. I fell to a knee in pain but looked at him.

"One ring to rule them all. One to kill them all."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

The rings captures my eyes, Something inside me longed for it. As my hand moved on its own, reaching for the ring. I was captivated.  

"What are you doing?" Merleah exclaimed

I stop in the motion, but I can't help myself. 

"I don't know..but it's precious to me somehow" 

Jaidon pov:

"Stealing a wand. Is not evil. It's childs play." I say rolling my eyes

((sorry! Short again! I'm actually not been home very much. to busy.. Mobile))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I grabbed it and I looked at him.

"Don't touch it," I warned him. I placed it in a random jacket pocket.

"Why?"

"It wants its master. I was trying to destroy it and I needed your guys help." He looked at me with strange eyes. I could see a thirst for power.

"Where?"

"Mordor." He looked at me.

"You mean."

"Yep were we first met. A valcano." I waved my hand but nothing happened. I closed my eyes trying to figure out what was wrong.

"You okay?'

"No. Somethings wrong." He waved his hand and the volcano appeared. we stepped inside and I ran to the edge. Before Nick could blink I threw it in. I could here it sizzle.

"That's it?"

"Sure. Unless you want to go to Rivendale. Its really beautiful there," I replied with a warm smile.

Daniel's pov

I looked at Elsa. We need to get out of here before we're seen to much. It would mess with the time lines.

"Elsa shouldn't we go check on Anna," I asked. She looked at me then nodded getting what I was saying. I grabbed her hand and we were gone. We arrived sitting on a bench back in Arendelle.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"That wand belongs to Fairy Godmother.It's the wand that put up that dumb barrier and it's the one that's gonna break it"I said."That would release all the villains from the island"Elsa said."That's kind of the point"I replied"Release the villains,cause chaos,take over the world.It all comes down to that dumb wand."When we arrived there was a band playing and cheering.This couldn't be real.There is no way that they are actually excited for us to be here.This place was awful and so happy."Look this is really a bad idea"Elsa said."Can it ice queen"I said"Let's just get that wand and blow this popsicle stand"I said.Evie opened the door and climbed out the rest of us following her lead.This is going to be the worst experience ever.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

"You're back"Anna said"Everyone has been asking for you and I didn't really know what to tell them.I tried to lie but I couldn't because it's wrong to lie to other people.""Anna calm down"I said."They kind of wanted to re-throw the coronation party"she said."What"I questioned."Anna no"I said"I can't do that.""Well why not Elsa.It'll be good for us and everyone already knows about your magic so I'm not seeing a problem here"she said until I cut her off."Anna the magic is the problem.I can't control my powers.You saw what happened and there is no way I'm letting anyone back into the castle"I said."But Elsa"she started."Anna if what happened repeats itself there is a chance someone will get hurt and I can't put the town in danger and I won't put you in that position either"I said."Elsa"she questioned."My answer is no and that's final"I said.I walked away and she tried to follow until Daniel stopped her."It's best not to push her.Anger and Fear will only make it worse"he said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I raise an eyebrow, "I can do that on any given day." I say to Mal, 

Elsa and gone with Daniel,

Nick was with Merleah

I was with Mal.

Something was terribly wrong with this picture. The happines, and joy radiant off the people only made me angry.

There was to many blondes.

I turned to Mal, with my hands in my pockets, "You get the wand, I can keep them occuipued." 
"Why? Their occupied enough." 

I groaned, my eyes darkning. "Fine. So did you plan on dancing or something?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"No"I replied.After we got to a room I said"E mirror me."She spoke to the mirror and located the wand."Looks like we are going to a museum"Jay said."Great"I replied sarcastically.That night we headed to the museum to get the wand.It was sitting in the middle of the room floating."Jay don't touch it"I said knowing he was gonna try to take it."Why not"he asked."Because there are probably alarms"I said."So then how do we get it"Carlos asked.I started thinking.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"She can control her powers," I told Anna.

"How?"

"Love," I replied.

"How?'

"Just show her love. She is queen you have to respect her. Love is more powerful thing than anything." Anna nodded and we went to Elsa.

"Elsa," Anna said.

"What?"

"Your the queen and I'm your sister. I love you a lot and I think what you think is right is right, If you want to lock up the palace again. I may hate it but Your more important to me," Anna said. Elsa was taken back about this. she turned an looked at me.

"Love,' I mouthed. The answer was right there but she couldn;t get it. Suddenly a gaurd rushed in.

"Prince Hans has escaped," he said. Elsa went with the gaurd and us two followed. You could see Hans running towards the docks.

"I've got this," Anna said. She ran ahead of everyone and caught Hans first. She punched him in the face. He fell. I smiled but I suddenly felt something cold come over me. Elsa let ice out. She didn't know it but I think some of it got me. I didn't show pain since I'm a cyborg it only half hurt.

"Sir your systems are starting to freeze," JARVIS said in my head.

"Anything we can do," I asked.

"No. Only a act of true love will thaw a frozen heart," he replied.

"Daniel," said a voice. I looked at Anna.

"Are you okay," she asked.

"No," I replied.

"What happened." I pointed to the ice on the ground then my heart.

"Oh my gosh. Elsa," she exclaimed. Elsa turned and I felt my fingers strating to turn to ice. I could feel myself shivering.

"Jarvis says that ill turn to ice in around 3 to 6 hours," I said shivering still.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

Anna looked at me."What did I do"I said to myself."Elsa it's ok calm down"Anna said."I can't Anna.I was afraid this would happen"I replied."Ok but I'm sure we can fix it"Anna said.I could feel the tears in my eyes.The last thing I wanted to do was hurt someone.Especially Daniel."How Anna"I asked.Daniel was dying and it was my fault.I couldn't fix it.I can't even unfreeze Arendelle.The ice was spreading and his hands were already covered.Maybe Hans was right.I am a monster.The only thing I can seem to do was hurt people.Hans must have seen this as his opportunity because he came back.As I was walking away he came at me with a sword."Elsa"Anna yelled.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"I'd rather add excitment." I careslly grab the wand then shove it in her hand, listening to the wild alarm. 

My eyes turned black, while grinning. What would they do now.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I leaped on front of Elsa and caught the blade in my hand. It broke since that hand was metal and it was ice. Han was thrown back by the force. With a last effort I blaster him and he flew back farther as I felt my whole body freeze.

System's rebooting 3...2...1...

I blinked my eyes standing. not fully knowing what happened.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I was so confused on what just happened."You to like each other"Anna said excitedly."Anna we just met.I told you that you can't fall in love with someone you just met that day"I said."But maybe it is possible"she said"I mean it has to be if this just happened.An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart so if this just happened means it is possible."A guard walked up with a letter from Corona.I opened it and read it."What"Anna asked."Our aunt wants to speak with me"I said."Elsa no"Anna said"That's the trip mom and dad took when they died.""Anna I'll be fine"I said."Then I'm going with you"she said."No I need you and Daniel here to make sure Hans doesn't show back up and try to take over Arendelle"I said.I unfroze Arendelle and then left for Corona. "I'm sure Elsa will be fine"Daniel said."Unless a storm happens again and kills her like it did my parents"Anna told him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"I'll follow behind. You and Kristoff can watch over," I said. I took flight adn turned invisible.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I sat below deck during the trip when I noticed a book that belonged to mother.I picked it up and opened it to see what she wrote in it when one sentence caught my attention.A mini flurry floated around me and then I closed the book.I wiped the flurry away and went above deck.All I could think about was how my parents were afraid of my powers.When we arrived in Corona I headed for the castle to met with my aunt.She wanted to have trading with Arendelle so I agreed.I promised Anna I would make it home so I got back on the ship.I went back to reading the book but I couldn't read past that sentence.I thought I could but I was wrong.Suddenly there was a sound of thunder and lighting hit the ship's mast catching it on fire.A guard ran down the stairs."My queen the ship.We need to evacuate"he said.I nodded.He went up and I started to follow but tings fell and blocked the door.I tried to free it but more stuff fell trapping me.Water was filling the room and I could hear the flames.The guards screaming orders over  all the noise."Where's Queen Elsa"one yelled.One came and tried to move all the stuff but couldn't and the water was filling fast.He ran back up."She's trapped"he yelled"I can't move the stuff.""I'm sorry Anna"I said to myself.I was her only family and she was about to lose me too.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

I landed on the boat.

"Watch out," I said. I blasted the stuff many times and it finally swung open. Elsa looked to see me.

"Your Highness needed my assistance anyways," I said with a grin. She smiled and I helped her up. They got op and I flew above them. I tied a rope to me and I pushed the boat towards shore. It wasn;t Arendelle. But I got close as I could.

"I'll send a message to Anna and let them know our coordinates," i said. Once I did I leaned against a tree and sighed. I wasn't tired but I should rest since what happened with the ice.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

I was kind of glad Daniel was there but also mad because I told him to stay with Anna.I looked out to the water while everyone laid down to get some rest.One of the guards walked over."You should get some rest my queen"he said.I nodded and laid down to get some rest but I still couldn't forget what I read in mom's book.I laid the book next to me and soon fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

They shot glares, until it's replaced with horror. As I covered the wand turning it black, then snapping it half throwing it aside.

"What shall we do now." I ask, crossing my arms, tired of the wand ordeal. 

Nick Pov: 

"I'd rather find everyone else..." I say looking away, holding one of my arms. Smiling at Merleah, "Or whatever you like to do." 

((Te-he, ^ ^; Sorry for the short Pov's!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Well it would be better to travel in there than here. We might bring some opf the volcanoe back." I grabbed his hand and we were in the waoods not to far away.

"Just a look." I looked at the beautiful city. I sighed and nodded. He opened a portal and we were back wsomewhere dark.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Well it would be better to travel in there than here. We might bring some of the volcano back." I grabbed his hand and we were in the woods not to far away.

"Just a look." I looked at the beautiful city. I sighed and nodded. He opened a portal and we were back somewhere dark.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov: 

"Let's stay there." I say quickly, but was now in-front of Jaidon. 

"Great. It's you." 

"Jaidon! What did you do, this time?"
He raises an eyebrow, "Maybe I should be asking what you and Merleah were up too this whole time." 

My face is flustered, "No! It's not like that you like her. I have a girlfriend, and you know that."

He shrugs, "Hm." He stops, "Wait-No, no Jaidon doesn't like Merleah." 

I smrik, "Jaidon doesn't like merleah?" 

Jaidon glares at me, crossing his arms, "Whatever. I hate-" 

I grab his arm, "Yea, yea, you hate everything. Anyway Merleah found this awesome place I think we should try. You too Mal" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"So what exactly is this place"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked at the boys as they talked. I looked at Mal who just shrugged.

"This is Rivendale," I said answering Mal's question."Home of the elves. Unfortunatly. The elves are no more. But they left this city behind. I've been keeping it safe. It reminds me of Naboo..." I trailed off as I showed the way down. You could tell there were no windows and everything was outside. I smiled the water could be heard. Once I stepped inside a building a light came around me and my clothes changed and so did my hair. I didn't know this would happen. My hair was put down with the fronts tied back in a braid. My clothes became a long flowing blue dress with a silver belt. I looked at Mal she looked at me oodly.

"That's not suppose to happen," I replied showing them I didn't like this. I snapped and my clothes went back to normal except my hair stayed the same. I felt around and sighed.

"Sorry Mom does things," I said. I showed them around and everyone went around. Soon Caspian appeared.

"Sorry. I don't know how I got here. It was just something opened."

"Well go look around." I found myself at the cave under the waterfall. I held a stick and was carving on it.I was humming as I heard footsteps. I looked and saw Jadion. I didn't look at him but I cleared my throat showing I was here. He looked at me and I looked up surprised at the feeling of anger coming off of him.

"Come to cool off in the water," I joked. He snorted at the dry humor. I rolled my eyes and looked at my stick. It was etching out my name in elvish."you can lave if you want." He just stared at me. I finished and stared at it. It wasn't done yet. I kept going. I threw the knife in the rock and put the stick down."Am I just that entertaining or is there something you need?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I looked at the boy who was with Merleah.Kind of curious to know who he was because it wasn't Daniel.He was with Elsa in Arendelle.Honestly I had no interest at all.I kept looking around Rivendale but got bored quickly."Ok so we've looked around this place.Can we leave now"I asked.The boy turned in my direction and then back to Merleah.I was still waiting for an answer.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"Unfortunatly not yet," I said for Merleah who walked off. I stopped talking hereing my voice be musical sounding. I changed it and continued." Meleah needs rest to be able to make the right portal."

"You are?"

"Caspian Everlin, son of Eros and Psyche. You must be Mal daughter of Maleficint."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"How do you know that"I asked"We've never met."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"My mother id the goddess of Human Soul. I can see some of yours. So I know you name, your parents, pains, feeling, and so on and so forth."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Well isn't that the best gift ever"I said sarcastically."Not always"he replied."And how's that"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I frowned at her slightly. But sighed.

"I see the worst of most people. Instead of the good. I find the bad and negative unlike my grandmother," I said.

"Grandmother?"

"Aphrodite," I replied."You though aren't bad. You want to be evil like your mom. But not because you want to be evil. You just want he to finally say"good job"."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Yeah well you never met my mother"I said."Don't need too"he replied.I walked away but he was quite an interesting person."Ok so what are we supposed to do here because I'm getting bored"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"wqe could go explore outside here. No one will notice," I said not looking at her knowing that would catch her attention."I know there's some sortof toware if we go towards the shire."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I stopped and then turned."What are we waiting for then"I asked.We walked off towards the shire."So what you're some sort of god or something"I asked."Demigod"he replied."Ok"I said"So you're half human?"He nodded.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"More like three fourths. My mom was pregnant with me before she was a goddess. So I'm more of 3 fourths. I turned a corner and stopped seeing a watch tower.

"There," I said pointing.We continued to run up and stopped at the top. We sat down and caught our breaths.

"Amazing view," Mal breathed.

"Yes.. Indeed."

• Posted at:

, 2 , ... 21 , 22 , 23