Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Hehe. Liv, were saving Jaidon. Agents of SHIELD style.

Merleah's pov

I watched the tv screen seeing Jaidon. Something was wrong, very wrong.

"What are we gonna do," Nick asked. He was standing next to me.

"Save him. What we do best."

"Merleah. He murdered a 1,000 people."

"Iv'e murdered hundreds of thousands in one breath. Were saving Jaidon. No matter who he is or what he's done." I looked at Caspian who nodded. Mal next to him.

"So how do we approach this?"
"Heard of SHIELD? That's how were going in."

"All black?"

"Yep.. Well Nick, you can do white and Mal can have purple if you guys want. Just make sure you're not to noticeable." They nodded and we went to change. I came back down in a all black outfit. My jacket zipped up and a scarf around my nose and motuh.

"Ready?"

"What's the plan?"

"Mal and Caspian distract. Nick comes with me to get Jaidon out."

"Fine with me," Nick said. I opened a portal and we arrived. I looked at Mal and Caspian. Thye went out first.

"Merleah," Nick said.

"What?"

"Don't lose your head."

"I don't lose it. I let it go." At that moment I got up and raced towards the building with Nick following behind.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Mal

Well this should be easy.Get noticed and distract the men."Have a plan"Caspian asked."Yup"I said"Just start running and cause trouble.They'll have to chase after us."I walked into a room and grabbed a glass cup.I found a man and then dropped the cup.He looked towards my direction."Hey"the man yelled and came running after me.I ran through the hallways knocking over trash cans in his path.A few more men joined him.I did this on the Isle except I would knock over people and steal from them.I knocked over papers from a table and caused some water things to burst on them."Hey over here"I said standing at the opposite end of the hallway.When the regained their vision they came after me again.This was actually kind of fun."Come back here you evil little brat"the man yelled.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I watched Mal go around and I smiled. It looked fun, can't beat em, join them. I leaped from the second floor into the main room and landed on a table. I ran forward and more chased me. I turned invisible and they passed me.

"Hey," I called. They turned arund to see me behind them now. I laughed and ran forward.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I jumped on another tale and kicked papers at their face.I hit another in the head and he got a face full of dirty mop water.I ran off down the hall and saw Caspian had joined in on the fun.We ran down the hall with all the men after us.Up ahead were two trash cans and we knocked them over and kicked the containers in their way.We went into a room where the door locked from the outside.Caspain turned us invisible and the men walked in.We were now on the outside and shut the door on them locking them in the room.We were now visible."Bye"I said waving tauntingly.Then there were a few more men coming after us and we ran doing the same thing.Finding ways to block their path and taunt them because they couldn't catch us.They were being out smarted by a couple of teens and I couldn't help but laugh at them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

It was at this moment I realized. I didn't belong.

Everyone here was dark.

Merleah had no right to act as if it was a game to kill people. One person, will traumatize me. 

Their lives. Their mind. Everything meant nothing to them. I couldn't look at her the same, the feeling I got with Jaidon slowly appeared when I look at her.

Was it the white magic? Right from wrong.

She shouldn't know are past, so I won't mention--

"Jaidon!" Merleah exclaims

He sat in a cell, with a board expression.

Black jeans torn and bloody, fallowing along other parts of his body. We took out the gaurds, and the doors were open. But before she springs to him, I put my arm infront of her. "You better start talking." 

"I.....don't know. I can't-I can't remember. Why am I on earth..."

I sighed, he's gonna play dumb now, huh?

"Look. We don't have time for this. Why'd you do it!" 

"I told you. I don't know you idiot, I really don't care either! Unless it was someone I knew..or.."

My body tenses, I can feel my veins crawling up my skin. I walk over to him and grab him by his sweater.

"Why'd you do it! Why'd you kill all those-"

"Aha." A large grin spreads across his face, chuckling. "You gonna make this a big deal, Nick? If you hate me so much why don't you just kill me!" 

"Be quiet." I let go, "I couldn't do that to you...." 

He raises an eyebrow, but gets to his feet.

Not able to look at them anymore I turn away to leave, "Lets find Mal, and caspian. And get the heck outta here...." 

With that, I walk ahead of them.

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I couldn't hold it back. I flung to him and hugged him tightly.

"How long have I been gone?"

"A few weeks."

"What happened," he asked as I let go of him.

"We were in the pool, having a good time. Then suddenly you vanished, no signs, no warnings, just gone. I thought you drowned or something. Then yesterday we found you and we came." Jaidon looked at me gently and grabbed his shoulder. I looked at his hand, blood was on it.

"They shot you!"

"SOmething is very wrong. My powers aren't working." I sighed and looked at him.

"Get some rest. You're going ot need it," I said. I tapped his forehead and he fell into my arms. I picked him up in my arms and looked at him. He looked so gentle when sleeping. I kissed his forehead and looked at him. A soft glimmer came aorund him. He was healing and quickly. I came out to find the others. Nick opened a portal and we went through. I went up the stairs wiht Jaidon in my arms and laid him in his bed. He'd heal, he needed sleep though.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I looked up as Merleah came down the steps.

"What's up," I asked seeing her.

"I was ready to kill anyone in my way. I shouldn't be like that."

"You can't lose your head."

"I don't lose it I let it go. When I do my senses sharpen and everything goes well."

"Yes but you don't always think right. Is he okay?" She looked up at me and nodded.  I sighed and pulled her close to me in a hug. She took it well and sighed. She was really tired, I knew I could coax her to sleep.

"Merleah?"

"Mhm."

"You need some sleep."

"I'm not that tired."

"Sleep Merleah." She fell asleep right then and there. Charmspeack is useful. I picked her up and laid her on the couch. I put a blancket on her and looked at her.

"Sleep well BGF," I said. I walked away to go find Nick. Get his opinion on what happened to Jaidon.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

I stir and roll around in the overly soft bed. 

"Jaidon. Why'd you kill them?"

....."

"Hyaaaaaaaaaa" Their screams and wails

"Why'd you kill all those people!"

"Aha, go on and beg for your life! This is why I love humans pityful ways!"

"Why!?" 

"Help me!"

"Why?!!" 

My eyes shot open with a start I jerk out of bed, to see Nick staring down at me.

I held my ears to make the sounds stop, and finally they die down. 

"You worry me, Jaidon. And Merleah, you know." He says with a large sigh

"Are you really that worried....."

"Don't give me that."

"You know don't you." My eyes grab unto his, sternly.  "What happened."

"No. I don't." He replies, before his eyes are full of sadness, his lips forms a kind smile. "I'm sorry, I don't know most things." 

I frown, looking away. "Your such an idiot." 

He's lying. It was my gut feelings, and covering it with a smile. I'm positive of it, yet I couldn't say anything about it. 

He'd just flatly turn me down.

I close my eyes laying back on the pillow, putting my arms behind my head. This is familiar.

How many times will one of us be injured like this.

"Now listen here..." He begins when the two of us sense the presence of Caspian. I perk up, opening one eye to see. 

"I kinda wanna go to earth again." I say randomly to change are subject due to the presence of outsiders, "I can change my looks."

"Why?"

"Beats me. I like it better then here." 

"Mmhm."  Nick turns to leave, his white hood over his face, "Be careful okay?"

"..."

I can feel his annoyance, his shoulders thumping up and down in light chuckleing. I roll my eyes, turning to my side. What a waste of time.

Nick Pov

"Hey caspian."

"Nick."

"Where's Merleah?" I asked, rubbing my head 

"Asleep."

"What about Mal?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"She's resting outside," I said looking at him.

"What's up?"

"Something wrong. First Jaidon, now Merleah feeling as if something's wrong. I'm have a feeling someone is invoved."

"Who?"

"Follow me," I said. I lead him down to a seperate room and pulled up a file.

"This is Seth. He was a Watcher of Worlds like Merleah. He was removed for some reason. He hates Merleah unlike his brother Ceric who no one has met but Merleah."

"So you think he did this?"

"He has the ability to do everything that happened. Make Jaidon vanish, make his dark side come out, everything." Nick stared at me.

Merleah's pov

I looked at Jaidon's bedroom door and opened it. He sat up and looked at me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he replied awkwardly. I walked forward and I sat on the bed.

"I brought you this. Thought you'd feel better." I pulled out some chocolate out of my pocket and handed it to him. He took it and kept it close. He sighed and stared at me.

"Merleah. You don't look okay."

"I know. I have a battle to fight in a couple hours. Just rest okay," I said. He stared at me as I left.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

"What would he wanna do with us?" I ask, crossing my arms. "And how come he's never come up before? What would his objective be?" I ask

Jaidon Pov:

"Merleah." I say after her, she stops.

"Don't go fighting any battles without me. Magic or not."

I can hear her small snicker before leaving. I sighed, and laid my head on the pillow. I'm so tired. 

My eyes fall shut.

"Why do you hate so much stuff, foods, places, even people. The only thing I know you like is chocolate," Merleah said with a small grin. I didn't respond to that, I was left in my own thoughts. Upset. I was already bitter. Still am. At the time I hadn't realized how small we both were.

She had turned to the wall again where it cracked. Like a maniac she had began to punch it over and over again, not caring about her knuckles

"Stupid life, stupid me, stupid hera, stupid wall, stupid loki, stupid meaning less everything in my life, and stupid curse and liking for people," she said while she punched . Then did a kick at the wall and a few bricks fell in. Merleah started to pull and pull, but suddenly stopped thinking of something causing her checks to redden for a split second. Until this day, I don't know what she was thinking.

"Stupid Hera who had to choose me to kill people and stupid Hera for making me kill my parents and... Curse that I was ever born,

"You know everyone asks me why I'm so dark and its not because of powers at all. Its just me Merleah Danger Kane who is always strong and powerful, but no one knows of her dark past and all the people she killed and had fun doing," 

It sounded as if she was talking to herself, something I used to do. Still do, really. Just in the tone of muttering to mask it.

Then I came in, acting chilidish, "Hmm, Not bad Killing you foster parents. Anything else?"

She looks at me like I wasn't human or something. Which I fully respect "What?"
"Ooh, That's all. Well Not something to cry about." I said looking away board.

"You wouldn't understand." 
Exactly, I wasn't even listening. That anger she felt, The feeling everything was stupid. Regret.

I knew it all, but I didn't even care to understand what she said my pride took over every part of my body. 

Every word she said that day sunk into me somwhere I've kept it my mind. The first time we really talked.

It wasn't until the day on the train I had developed somewhat feelings for her. But the time in the cell, we were both getting over some drama we've spent in the past years. 

I wake up, and held my head in pain. Why'd I remember that day...

Staring at the celling listening to the bugs squeal from the immense heat, I began to slightly hum the beginning of firework from the strong memory. Why was I remembering these things? The humming only lasted for a few seconds before I sat up, and brought myself up from the bed. 

"What battle."

What was she talking about. 

I close the door behind me, "Oi. Merleah. What battle!"

((I wasn't sure what to Pov, lol so Hope it's alright!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I turned back to look at the house. I heard him. Why did I hear him? I turned back towards the end of the road.

"One where no one can fight," I said softly."But me and Seth." I knew Seth did something, I had to find him. I ut a hood over my hair and walked towards the portal.

"Merleah," a voice said. I turned to look at Caspian. NIck came out and I turned. I pulled out a staff and grabbed its ceter. I lifted it and a portal appeared. I stepped through and sighed. I had only been here once when Liam wanted me. I felt Seth's eyes and I turned.

"So, I just attack Jaidon and you'll come. Never for Wild or Cedric. What made him different?"

"Nothing you'd understand," I replied. I raised my staff and attacked.

Caspian's pov

Merleah's hair was turning black and longer than before. Her eyes were normal but I could tell what they were saying. Don't fallow. Nick came next to me as she turned and went into the open portal.

"Don't let her go," Jaidon said.I snapped my head to see him at the top of the stairs trying to get down. I turned and he was gone.Jaidon stopped and fell down a bit. I rushed over and grabbed his arm helping him up.

"Where'd she go."

"After Seth," I replied.

"Who is he?"

"He's a Watcher like Merleah, was anyways. There having fueds and Merleah thinks he affected you."

"How do you know?"

"It's not the first time it happened."

"Who else did it happen to?"

"Wild and Cedric."

"Who?"

"He's Seth;s brother. I've never met him. Only Merleah has." I placed a hand on Jaidon's forehead.

"What are you doing."He asked trying to swatt it away.

"Stop," I snapped. He did and I paused.

"You're not fighting or going after her."

"Why not!"

"What's wrong," Nick asked.

"He's burning up."

"I'm sick? I don't get sick."

"That or you're worried to death about Merleah," I said. Jaidon glared at me and I turned to Nick.

"GO after her."

"But she said to not follow."

"Like we'd listen," Jaidon mumbled. SUddenly the door opened and I looked. Mal walkedin with a boy. He took his hood off and looked at them.

"Where's Merleah?"I looked at him. He had auburn hair, gray eyes, and tall.

"Who are you?"

"Cedric."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Guys?

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Bump

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Heh, I wasn't sure what to write. (^ ^)a 

Jaidon Pov:

"Cedric...That's a pathetic name." 

Nick looked at me, then at Cedric. "Do you know where Merleah is?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Cedric's pov

"Duh," I said."I was suppose to take her there. Liam was suppose to be there too. I can't find him either."

"I'm here," I said. I looked at the back door to see Liam there. He had my eyes but his green hair made all the difference. Now don't get me wrong. Him having green hair is weird but it looks good on him. He stared atJaidon.

"I was wondering when I would would met you Jaidon Valdus. We have much to talk about after this," he said. He  strolled in as if he was on clouds. He came up next to me. He was about a foot taller than me.

"What? You need a whole group to stop your brother."

"DO not underestimate the power of one who uses it for evil. It makes it ten times worse." I sighed. Liam was always like that.

"Cedric take the Valdus twins, Mal, and Caspian to find Seth. Merleah won't last long. The dark side will come out. She'll need someone to bring her out of it." He vanished and I sighed.

"Let's go."

"Nick you stay with me," Caspian said suddenly.

"Why?"

"Call it a gut feeling but less people will be more helpful." I like this guy. I  nodded a thanks and we were off. I opened the portal and we walked trhough. This world is hard to explain. It night there always, i foggy looking, the grass looks green and blue. I looked around. Immediately I found Seth and Merleah is a saber fight. Her violet saber whizzed through the air. It was like Maul's but violet. Seth held a dark red one/

"This is how Watcher's fight," I said stopping the two. Merleah appeared wearing a jedi outfit. It was long black leggings, a white leather platted skirt. Her shirt,white, was cutout on the sides and it reavelad a bit of her chest too. I smiled seeing her, her violet eyes glowing brightly. She paused and turned. Her hair was down but french braided down the center. She smiled seeing me standing there. But Seth came out of nowhere and attacked. She was caught off guard and the saber cut her arm and her leg. She was bleeding now. Suddenly her outfit changed to a normal outfit. She was hurt more than she thought. She got to a knee. Seth took the moment and bashed her head. She fell to the ground and was still.

"No," I exclaimed. Seth turned and I pulled out my saber. It was white and we ran at him.

"What do we do," Mal asked.

"Mal stay with me. Jaidon check on L," I ordered.

"But-"

"Jaidon," I said turning to look at him."Just do it." I continued to run after Seth.

Merleah's pov

I could see Cedric out of the corner of my eye. He came in contact with Seth and I tried to turn over. My body couldn't move. Suddenly I felt someone roll me over. I closed my eyes and I felt someone move my head in there lap. I turned my head slightly and took a breath. Blood would be soaking this persons clothes from my head and the rest of my body.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Cedric's pov

"Duh," I said."I was suppose to take her there. Liam was suppose to be there too. I can't find him either."

"I'm here," I said. I looked at the back door to see Liam there. He had my eyes but his green hair made all the difference. Now don't get me wrong. Him having green hair is weird but it looks good on him. He stared atJaidon.

"I was wondering when I would would met you Jaidon Valdus. We have much to talk about after this," he said. He  strolled in as if he was on clouds. He came up next to me. He was about a foot taller than me.

"What? You need a whole group to stop your brother."

"DO not underestimate the power of one who uses it for evil. It makes it ten times worse." I sighed. Liam was always like that.

"Cedric take the Valdus twins, Mal, and Caspian to find Seth. Merleah won't last long. The dark side will come out. She'll need someone to bring her out of it." He vanished and I sighed.

"Let's go."

"Nick you stay with me," Caspian said suddenly.

"Why?"

"Call it a gut feeling but less people will be more helpful." I like this guy. I  nodded a thanks and we were off. I opened the portal and we walked trhough. This world is hard to explain. It night there always, i foggy looking, the grass looks green and blue. I looked around. Immediately I found Seth and Merleah is a saber fight. Her violet saber whizzed through the air. It was like Maul's but violet. Seth held a dark red one/

"This is how Watcher's fight," I said stopping the two. Merleah appeared wearing a jedi outfit. It was long black leggings, a white leather platted skirt. Her shirt,white, was cutout on the sides and it reavelad a bit of her chest too. I smiled seeing her, her violet eyes glowing brightly. She paused and turned. Her hair was down but french braided down the center. She smiled seeing me standing there. But Seth came out of nowhere and attacked. She was caught off guard and the saber cut her arm and her leg. She was bleeding now.  She blasted him away and came to us.

"Cedric!" She flung herself to me and we hugged tightly. I smiled, feeling her presence made me happy."You came."

'Of course. I wasn't going to let you fight him on your own.Suddenly her outfit changed to a normal outfit. She was hurt more than she thought. She got to a knee. Seth took the moment and bashed her head. She fell to the ground and was still." She chuckled and I looked at her.

"After this. I'm going to take you away for a few days. SO you have no worries."

"That sounds nice," she replied. Suddenly appeared.

"BRB," she said. She gave me a soft peck on the cheek and vanished in the fog. I grinned as I watched her go.

"How long have you know her?"

"For a few years. We haven't talked much but she's a great friend." Jaidon's glare faded and I suddenly heard Merleah scream. She was flung back away and into a wall. one that wasn't there before. I saw Seth shot an arrow at her and it caught ehr shoulder. As I watched he rushed over and lifted her up. He threw her into the wall, making her head bleed.

"No," I exclaimed. Seth turned and I pulled out my saber. It was white and we ran at him.

"What do we do," Mal asked.

"Mal stay with me. Jaidon check on L," I ordered.

"But-"

"Jaidon," I said turning to look at him."Just do it." I continued to run after Seth.

Merleah's pov

I could see Cedric out of the corner of my eye. He came in contact with Seth and I tried to turn over. My body couldn't move. Suddenly I felt someone roll me over. I closed my eyes and I felt someone move my head in there lap. I turned my head slightly and took a breath. Blood would be soaking this persons clothes from my head and the rest of my body.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

((Amazing Pov! I'll reply as soon as I can!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

Her blood soaked into my jeans, as it laid on my lap. 

For the first time, I'd get blood stains like this. I'm full of warmth, "Nice outfit."

"You just like the cutouts." She mutters still in pain 

I grin, "I wouldn't mind a few more."

"Shut ...up...."

I lean over to kiss her tender lips , but I stop when Cedric is tossed away. She looks upset we got so close but didn't do it. 

Nick rushes in to save her, I leave in his arms and allow him to heal her.

"Where do I take her."

"Heck if I know." I say and walk over to seth clapping.

"My my, your strong. I'm a little offended though. You didn't even consider me a threat." I say

"Oh? You act as if I should."

"Now, don't be so idotic. I'd proabaly like you if you didn't hurt Merleah...Since...she's. mine." 

"Hn. You upset?"

"Yes, but I don't feel like fighting--"

I can't finish, he pins me to the wall. "You were saying?"

I feel myself be thrusted to the floor and tossed around like a ragdoll.

When I'm left alone, I'm unsteady but able to regain my balance. 

I narrow my eyes on him, Two black guns appearing my hands black magic bullets immerse from them, carefully calculating his movment.

Easily. he blocks them. Creating walls to deflect it.

One just-one. 

It lasts forver until a bullet skims his arm. "Why aren't you fighting!" He asks upset, I've dodged every thing he brought at me.

"Why you ask..what's the point....." We stood a good distance from eachother, "I love the pain. and your used to it. Were used to all the kinds of pain, and we love the darkness." My head falls down, "So I find......." My eyes turn black and red, "It's better to humiliate them!!" 

The bullets absorbed into his skin wrapping around is insides, it was a complex idea one Nick and I learned.

"Now KNEAL!"

He falls to his kneese, in utter defeat. I laugh at him and was about to do more, when Nick grabs me "Enough playing. And no killing him!"

"Nick-"

"No."

The seriousness in his voice, in scared me. I glare and rip away. "Fine."

Cedric takes care of seth, and Nick takes me back to Merleah. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

Nick had left me on the ground laying, his hoodie under my head. I wasn't sure what I was exactly. I didn't feel like moving, but I couldn't sleep. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I opened them slightly to hear footsteps. I still felt pain so I turned my head and saw Nick and Jaidon coming. I attempt to sit up but it's slow and pain ful. My one arm held close to my stomach.

"Is he?"

"He's gone," Nick said. I nodded a thanks to both of them and laid back down.

"What's wrong with her," I heard Jaidon ask Nick."Didn't you heal her?"

"I did. BUt some of the pain is still there. I guess something Seth did with his own...powers."

"...."

"Stay with her, I'll go find the best place for a portal." Nick left and Jaidon was left there. I closed my eyes and tried sleeping.

"Merleah," Jaidon said. I opened my eyes and sat up slowly.

"Yes," I said.

"Can you stand?"

"Maybe." I carefully stood there in front of him. My jedi outfit now stained with blood and torn a bit. I went to take a step forward but paused. I already knew it wasn't going to work.

"I think this is where I stop," I said. I moved some of my hair out of my face to see better.

"What did you do?"

"It's best if you not know."

"What were you going to do?"

"You know," he replied. I was referring to him nearly kissing me. I suddenly cringed, my left ankle began throbbing. I waved my hand and the ground grew a chair for me to sit in. I sat in it and looked at him.

"Why were you going too?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"Jeez, you really are desperate." 

I walk over to her, and tuck my hand under her hair, the palm of my hand resting against her cheek

I slowly lean forward until my lips meet hers. Slowly and softly I kiss her feeling as she returns the favor. My heart beats faster, and I can't let go. I felt hot isnide some kind of feeling stirring inside of me. in fact, I press deeper. 

"Uhm...how long are you guys gonna.." Nick says awkwardly. He rubs his head, watching.

"....

She wraps her arms around me, And breaths leaning her forhead on mine. "Took you long enough." 

"Shut up..." 

I press again tilting my head a bit, and she fallows.

My eyes didn't dare to look at anymore, they were closed.

"..." Nick gets my shoulder and pulls me away. "Okay-enough. You guys will be here for five minutes." 

I force myself to pull away first. "Sastified?" I ask with a small grin close enough to hear her breaths.

"A little. I wouldn't mind a little longer." She jokes

"wouldn't you. To bad I'm not romantic."

"You felt romantic right now."

"Maybe a little. But it's rare." I say as I stand straight. Yes, Cedric. She's mine. And mine alone. 

"sorry. I havn't done it a while." I say to nick wiping my mouth and looked at him with grin.

"Aw, you don't-" 

"Don't say it! Even if I did, I've never kissed anyone before. I'm saving that for the day she walks down the isle, the satisfaction of it being my first time!" 

"Hah, yea that's not happening." I scoff

he looks at me, and sighs ignoring the comment and looks for Merleah. "Should we wait for Caspian and all the others?" 

((Eep! I hope it's okay. I've written I seen like this, So I hope I didn't overdo it!)) 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I meant, I ("Haven't) Really written a scene like this...

>\\\\<

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Don't worry, Mal's already back. Cedric sent her when he left." Nick nodded and he opened a portal and we stepped through. My heart pounded in my head and I felt as if I was burning on the inside. Caspian stood up and looked at us.

"Is he gone," he asked. I nodded and Mal appeared from the stairs.

"Yeah," I replied. I cringed again at my ankle again and sighed.

"I think I need to rest." Caspian nodded and I started walking up the steps. I came to my room and collapsed on the bed. I felt my heart beat faster and my lips tingle slightly. I closed my eyes wanting to replay that moment in my head. I sat up and put some blankets over me, I snapped and the lights turned off. I sat up and picked up my tablet. I started flipping through some things. I still had my job to do.

"Took you awhile," I said looking up at Liam. I looked back down at my tablet.

"Thank you for dealing with Seth. I though we had him locked up."

"Well you didn't. Your welcome anyways." He stared at me and I looked back up at him."What?"

"The Valdus Boy. I don't like him."

"You wouldn't like him," I mumbled.

"I heard that...Be careful Kia'i.  think something else is at work." He vanishes and I sigh. I wonder what's bigger then Seth? I keep flipping through my stuff till I hear a knock on the door.

"It's open," I replied.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"Hello sweetcakes. What are you up to." I say with an annoyed tone, while walking in my hands within my pockets.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I kept my eyes low and looked at my tablet.

"Work."

"You work?"

"I'm a Watcher, I have reports and stuff," I replied. He walked next to me and stared at my writing.

"Looks like jibberesh."

"Good. Then its working. It the Watcher's language." He nodded and there was silent as I wrote more things down. I paused on one and swiped it away.

"What was that one?"

"Todays report. I'll do it tomorrow," I said. I turned the tablet off and placed it in one of my nightstand drawers. I take a breath and looked at him.

"What?"

"I don't know." He stared at me and I paused.

"Were both speechless. That's a first," he said. I smiled and looked at him. We had no words for each other.

"You were so desperate."

"Was I acting to childish for you? I thought you liked it?" He looked at me. A grin slowly crept up his face and he looked at me.

"Still needs more cutouts," he said. I sighed and looked at him. I shiver a bit at a thought and turned to him.

"Can't do anymore. My powers will restrict things."

"That's a shame. you'd look nice."

"Thanks." I turned to look down but his hand caught my chin. I looked at him.

"Jaidon," I said slightly confused.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

@merleah I made another wild rp if you'd like to join spots are still open takes place in the amazon this time

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I'll think about it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"That's a rather cute expression you have there, Can't say I see it often." I let go of her chin and sigh my eyes turning back red from yellow. "I can't seem to hold them back sometimes. Just forget it happened..." I mutter then look away. What a pain. I just keep humiliating myself...

"Reports are tasking, do it since we don't know what we'll be doing tomorrow." I say as I turn around and walk out of her room.

As soon as the door closes I meet the eyes of Nick.

"hello there." 

"Nick." 

"Jaidon." 

I roll my eyes at his confident eyes and turn away.

"jaidon.." He sighs stopping  me, by grabbing my arm.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands-"

"It's dace. He's looking for a host body. he died but he found a way to put his soul and all that into someone else. I don't know who it is, so be careful." 

"The person he posses...will they die after he takes them over?"

"I don't know..." 

I pull my arm from his grip. "Like I care. Unless he comes knocking on our front door-"

"you know that isn't true."

"darn it Nick! Stop cutting me off! How many times have we had this conversation!!" 

"Stop being a kid about it." He smiles, "besides I like seeing you get worked up about something so silly." 

"You-" 

"Give it a rest. There's no point in having this conversation over it again." 

"Heck, you act as if I'm the one starting these agruments." 

"You've got a short temper." He closes his eyes and pats my back while walking away. "I don't blame you." 

"Auugh, nick! I'm gonna kill you'!" I throw a blast of black magic towards him. He chuckles and dodges it, 

"C'mon, let's not actually fight!"

"Shut up!!" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I felt something. I opened my door and saw black magic.

"Stop," I said. Jaidon froze in his next attack. He couldn't move.

"What is going on," I asked looking at Nick.

"Friendly conversation going bad." I raise and eyebrow and let Jaidon go. Maybe Liam was right. Maybe I shouldn't trust Jaidon.

"Knock it off," I ordered. I turned back towards my door. I glance at Jaidon and then go inside. That should be what humiliates him, not what happened before. I swear I'll never understand that boys mind. I go back into my room with the light on. I begin to write my report on what happened. As I wrote I kept losing focus and writting side note on the sides of the pages for myself. It So now the report went, itstarted with Jaidon getting hurt, then Seth hurting me, then Fight, then so on and.....

I fell asleep dropping the tablet in my lap.

To continue you can have Nick go in to apologze or Jaidon or something.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Liv? Are you gonna post? 

Nick pov:

"Knock knock." I say as I laid on my bed comfortable.

Jaidon sat on the window seat his legs spread out in a cool guy pose, typical. His eyes read through the pages on a book I didn't know the title of. He looked interested I suppose? In a annoyed tone, Jaidon replied. "What." 

"The line is who's there." I correct, while drawling a sketch of Golide In a white dress.

"Augh, Who's there."

"Say sorry too." 

He moves the book out of his face, his eyes in my direction with an annoyed yet knowing expression. 

"Say sorry too, who." 

I smiled, at his mono tone. My eyes catch his. 

"Say sorry too, Merleah." 

"What a half-baked joke. It wasn't even clever." He says upset bringing the book back up to his vision.

"come on, Jaidon. She's probably sick of this."

"not my problem." 

I frown. What a feebleminded kid he's grown to be-No nick. Don't go thinking that. 

I clear my throat. "You know...." I look back the drawling my cheeks growing pink just from the thought of her. "Were brothers...." 

"Jee, I had no idea." 

"Let me finish. If were brothers and their somewhat cousins.." 

"For starts, I'm not planning on marry Merleah, ever. So you can go off with your sweet cupcake-" 

"Please do not say that. I'm just thinking ahead-" I begin but he cuts me off

"don't. Your just being an idiot." 

I sighed, no use huh? 

"Well, go talk to her. Please."

"Fine." Jaidon slams the book down and walks out. Just then, Jaidon stops at the door, and grins. "By the way..." 

I look at him, "hm?"

"nice picture." 

My face turns bright red, "I--Uh!" 

"Save it." He walks out and closes the door.

Jaidon pov:

I open her door, and sit at the edge of bed. 

She was sleeping in her chair, I sighed and laid back starring at the celling. After a short while I get up and kiss her forhead,  "Wake up, Little girl." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I have no idea what's happening 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I sit up immediatly nearly smacking fareheads with Jaidon. I shook my head to wake up fully and grabbed it wiht one hand.

"I must have fallen asleep," I said seeing the tablet in my lap. I turned it off and looked at Jaidon."Where did you come from," I asked standing and streching.

"The hallway." I walk over to my dresser and take my hair out o it's braid and start brushing it.

"What do you *yawn* need," I asked softly.

"Nick wants me to come apologize for the fight." I stop brushing and looked at him in the mirror.

"And you came?"

"I'm siting here." I blinked and then looked back at myself.

"Well I accept. Thank you for apologizing," I said still brushing my hair.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"Pft, as I'd apologize for something like that, foolish girl." I say and jump to my feet. In  all honesty, I almost did. I'm just glad I came to my senses.

((not much is happening, really. What if they all got stuck in the spirit world, or we play out another movie? ^ ^;))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Bump><

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I stop brushing my hair and stare at him. I smile and keep brushing my hair.

"What's funny?"

"You are. How you change from being nice to back to your normal self. It's almost hilarious."

"I don't undersand." I put my brush down on the dresser table and turn to look at him.

"I didn't think you would," I replied. I stand and strech my arms. I walk over next ot him and collaspe on the bed. I look up at him.

"Gracie's coming tomorrow."
'So?"

"Nick."

"Oh not this," he says sitting back down.

"Come on it's cute.'

'Not really..."

"Why not," I said sitting up next to him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

"Don't give me that. It's obvious." I say 

"Why don't you just say it then. Are you jealous or-"

"No. No, and no. I just." I let out a large sigh, "I pity the girl. I'm telling you there's this evil side inside him. And I don't like it. He's never let it show, but I'm so nervous around him when I think it's coming. Sure the little rut can handle it." I shake my head, "I don't know. I really just-don't. Maybe, yea, I'm mad. Or whatever." 

I can't clearly convey my thoughts with this tone. I probably sound like a kid. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

We were silent for a few seconds.

"I think the way Nick thiks of her is cute."

'how do you know what he thinks of her?" I looked at him with the seriously look.

"I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. I just know these things."

"When did you first have a crush on me?" I paused at the question.

"That's odd coming from you but I believe it was on the train," I said after thinking for a few seconds."Besides Gracie can handle evil. Everyone has an evil side. SOme of us just don't choose to show it."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov:

I pop my head in, "Helloo!" 

Jaidon looks at me with disgust as Merleah smiles, "Hey Nick" The say in sync though diffrent tones.

"Aw, you two said the same thing~"

"Shut up, will you." Jaidon says throwing a ball of black magic towards me. I catch it and turn it white.

"Well anyways, We've got a problem."
"What now." Jaidon says with a large sigh I kept a firm gaze on him, showing this wasn't a joke. His eyes narrow on me, "Well?"
"Goldie." My face becomes grave "was taken."

((Erm, I wasn't sure what to say. hope it's alright..)) 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I stand p so quickly jaidon nearly falls off the bed.

"What do you mean?" Nick explained how he went outside to take a breather. Saw Gracie for a second then vanish. I nearly shoook in anger.

"We have to find her!"

"We do?" I turn to slap Jaidon but I pause from doing so.

"Yes." We rush outside the house to where she was taken. I pause knowing immediatly who it was.

"What?"

"Nina," I replied.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

I opened my eyes slowly trying to understand what had happened to me. I was going to Merleahs, I appeared and then i vanished. I was laid down on a table. My amrs were cuffed above my head together, my feet were apart. My head was put in place, so I couldn't lift it up.

"So we meet at last," said a voice. I looked at the blank face of Dace.

"It's not a pleasure to meet you.What do you want form me?"

"not much. Just need you like this." the blind boy. I paused from talking feeling his hand tracing my arm.

"Stop it," I stuttered.

• Posted at: